Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: People Are Fucking Retarded!!

People Are Fucking Retarded!! 19 Nov 2013 00:56 #1

• phemohilia
  • All Karma points of teh universe are belong to miacat!!
I'm sure you've all seen this story by now, if not here goes:

www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/melissa-bachman-pictured-dead-lion-2798136

A TV wildlife presenter is facing a barrage of criticism after posing with a lion she claimed to have shot during a hunt in South Africa.

People make me sick. Now I'm not for trophy hunting, I think it's disgusting. But for people to go as far as sending death threats to this woman, goddamn, what a bunch of fucking retards.

Let's see, there are sickos in places of power all around the globe that deal in the abuse and trafficking of children. Some of these people are in high places within government and law enforcement. And what do you see?? People continuing to obey the laws, pay their taxes and vote for these pathetic wastes of life but OMFG don't you dare go kill a fucking wild beast in the goddamn far-reaches of Africa and post a picture online because "we the internet will kill you!!!!" Hypocrites. Inside-out & backwards from the ground up.

Go look at some of the abuse/threats this woman is receiving on her YouTube channel's comments section. Surely some of them should warrant police intervention.

www.youtube.com/user/melissabachman/discussion

Like from some idiot with the username Karkosna: "You are dead... Expect me." Seriously?? Over a fucking lion?? And everyday children are being snatched up by underground abuse rings and it's all being kept quiet by society's power brokers and you're threatening death to some bitch that popped a fucking lion???

:aargh:
"The plastic face forced to portray, all the insides left cold and gray...."
Last Edit: 19 Nov 2013 00:56 by phemohilia.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: novum, diamondgeezer, Hexhammer

People Are Fucking Retarded!! 19 Nov 2013 01:27 #2

• novum
  • Platinum Member
'They' love distractions like this and id expect the media would be stirring up some of the shit, under direction from upper level management who call the shots, and these people tend to also tie in to the think tanks and the richest who sit in these get togethers.

We know they have people online to try steer opinion, politicians and globalist lackeys like Hilary Clinton have spoken about these things.

Get the people all worked up about other issues to bait and switch.

Having said that though i totally agree phem, even if vested interests did add catalysts to the media mix, too many effin retards that arent 'them' jump on the bandwagon, a bandwagon released by the mainstream media, a mainstream media controlled by interests that serve the richest on the planet for the most part.
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
User(s) who Liked this post: phemohilia

People Are Fucking Retarded!! 19 Nov 2013 01:31 #3

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Prince Philip for example has been on tiger hunts and apparently wanted to pluck off an endangered white rhino once.

And yet its all crimson and clover at the palace. Phil is da man.

Even when people did riot in London... what did they attack... small businesses. :roll:
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

User(s) who Liked this post: phemohilia

People Are Fucking Retarded!! 19 Nov 2013 02:08 #4

• diamondgeezer
  • Gone But Not Forgotten
Even when people did riot in London... what did they attack... small businesses. :roll:

August 2011 you mean yes? There were 'riots' up here in Manchester at the same time.....fact is it was just a load of deadheads using the whole thing as an excuse to steal stuff from shops, that's all. :roll:

I said that on the DIF at the time, and it didn't go down too well.
The pen is mightier than the sword
User(s) who Liked this post: Frog, phemohilia

People Are Fucking Retarded!! 19 Nov 2013 02:13 #5

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Yep. :up:

1365 = 1

People Are Fucking Retarded!! 19 Nov 2013 02:32 #6

• Frog
  • Senior Boarder 
  • Government is simply a conspiracy against a nation!
Going by the article she seems to be an active hunter so the BBC have lived up to their MO - it's no different to having a known pedo hosting a show like Jim'll Fix It. The BBC has built it's foundations on hypocrisy and lies!

What's the back story on the Lion kill? Was she taking part in a cull - although that Lion looks way to healthy to be culled unless the area was over run with fit and healthy predictors. Taking on a large stag like the one in that trailer/advert with a bow seems odd and not really in keeping with just getting the job done - which seems to demonstrate that she is into the sporting aspect of hunting, rather than the actual business of hunting for a purpose.

I think one of the reasons people feel OK about defending animals over humans is part of the conditioning. People have been taught to feel guilty for being human and all the blame for the wrongs can be attributed to humans as a whole. You can't defend natural human behaviour in nature or anywhere else, without being seen to condone environmental devastation. The reality is that it's only a small minority of people and corporations who make us all look like ignorant, nu-empathetic plundering scum. There is nothing natural about being human, unless it's some romantic notion of some lost tribe doing what we would do naturally, if we weren't propagandised to be self loathing.

"Whenever you're in conflict with someone, there is one factor that can make the difference between damaging your relationship and deepening it. That factor is attitude." William James
User(s) who Liked this post: novum, phemohilia

People Are Fucking Retarded!! 19 Nov 2013 08:28 #7

• Hexhammer
  • Voluntarily Inactive
  • Karma is a bitch.
Well... People are so far from reality, its easier to care about cute animals than other people. Do you see people react if they see somebody killed in movies? News? Internet? Nope, usually they don't give a shit. But do they react when they see animal killed? HELL YEA!!! YOU CANT HURT ANIMALS!!! ITS WRONG!!

I have seen this happen many times. Some idiots on facebook for example, I've seen them post really disgusting gore pictures about people who have been hurt, and these morons just laugh about it. But at the same time I have seen them judge pictures or videos where some other poor bastard tortures an animal. There's a huge difference how people react to this kind of stuff.

No wonder people over the internetz go haywire over somebody killing a lion. But how many people get hunted down in wars each day? How many children are killed each day? Thousands I guess... And nobody gives a damn.
"I've often felt that dreams are answers to questions we haven't yet figured out how to ask."
-Agent Fox Mulder
User(s) who Liked this post: novum, phemohilia

People Are Fucking Retarded!! 19 Nov 2013 19:03 #8

• phemohilia
  • All Karma points of teh universe are belong to miacat!!
Follow-up article:

news.yahoo.com/melissa-bachman-big-game-protest-161458798.html

“We do ethical hunting and all meat from animals hunted is distributed to the local community," a post on Maroi's Facebook page reads. "Funds generated from hunting goes towards fixing the border fence that was washed away in the 2013 floods, combating poaching, which is excessive in this area due to close proximity to Zimbabwe, and running a sustainable conservancy."

If that above quote is indeed the case then those thousands of whiny fuckin' bitches can go fuck themselves and SHUT THE GODDAMNED FUCK UP!!! Strain at a gnat and swallow a whole fucking herd of goddamned camels.
"The plastic face forced to portray, all the insides left cold and gray...."
User(s) who Liked this post: novum
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare