Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Ukip won the argument on Europe and in Europe

Ukip won the argument on Europe and in Europe 12 Dec 2013 15:58 #1

• pheony
  • Voluntarily Inactive

My column on this morning on Ukip’s victory in Europe seems to have caused a lot of confusion.
Many took it as an attack on Ukip, and even as an endorsement of Euro-Brit fallacies. It was neither.
My point is very simple. The ideological drive for an EU superstate peaked in 2005, has been sputtering since, and is now nearly dead. Something may emerge – call it variable geometry if you like – that defenders of British parliamentary sovereignty can live with.
The Eurosceptics are winning the argument in a string of countries, to greater or lesser degree. Events in Europe are leapfrogging the debate in Europe. As we saw with the Pitchfork protests in Turin yesterday, even the Italian police are now helping the demonstrations.

blogs.telegraph.co.uk/finance/ambroseevans-pritchard/100026279/ukip-won-the-argument-on-europe-and-in-europe/

Police helping demonstrations is a good sign.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: novum

Ukip won the argument on Europe and in Europe 12 Dec 2013 17:09 #2

• Paul Tootall
  • Fresh Member
  • Currently researching things they don't want you to know
There is an awakening going on across the globe. It just remains to be seen if it will work or fade away. Just watch for a war happening soon, or a serious false flag that takes down the interwebz and gives them the excuse to roll out the Civil Contingencies plans they have.

Ukip won the argument on Europe and in Europe 12 Dec 2013 17:17 #3

• hagrid
  • Fresh Member
I'm waiting for the European elections next May, I reckon all the anti EU parties will do well and give TPTB the kicking they so rightly deserve. 19 YEARS without balancing the books? if I ran a company like that I'd be jailed for fraud, and rightly so.

Ukip won the argument on Europe and in Europe 12 Dec 2013 18:41 #4

• Hexhammer
  • Voluntarily Inactive
  • Karma is a bitch.
Hmm.. Some sort of political awakening is going on I think. I hope it would get further than that. I hope the EU shit would go tits up. But I may be just dreaming. If EU ship sinks, the Finnish mice will drown with it unfortunately.
"I've often felt that dreams are answers to questions we haven't yet figured out how to ask."
-Agent Fox Mulder

Ukip won the argument on Europe and in Europe 12 Dec 2013 19:26 #5

• diamondgeezer
  • Gone But Not Forgotten
The EU will eventually collapse under the weight of its own inadequacy and corruption I think, but the problem is, just how bad is it actually going to make things for us all before it does?
The pen is mightier than the sword
User(s) who Liked this post: Hexhammer

Ukip won the argument on Europe and in Europe 12 Dec 2013 19:41 #6

• Hexhammer
  • Voluntarily Inactive
  • Karma is a bitch.
I think Finland will sink with the EU ship... Our politicians are 90% bought since the day one, they will only tow the line.
"I've often felt that dreams are answers to questions we haven't yet figured out how to ask."
-Agent Fox Mulder

Ukip won the argument on Europe and in Europe 12 Dec 2013 19:44 #7

• pheony
  • Voluntarily Inactive
It's a complete and utter disaster. the sooner it's finished the better.
User(s) who Liked this post: Hexhammer

Ukip won the argument on Europe and in Europe 12 Dec 2013 23:35 #8

• HYPERTlGER
  • User is blocked
They said that they knew before hand decades ago these problems would show up...But the so called theory...was that people would be so deep in...that they could not back out and would be forced to sign on the dotted line.

from 1991-2005 there was a real estate boom in the USA...you all do not understand banking...I do.

This boom was the supply of inflation in the USA and the world and financed the EU boom that 2001 to 2008...it was the...hey look see...signing on the dotted line to join the EU was good.

US dollars were flooding out and buying up all the debt issued to drive rates down to bribe the population...then the USA ran out of line signers/resources...in 2005 and this cut to the multiplier effect lead to the controlled collapse of Lehmans...

It is a bad bank...you load it up with all the crap...and implode it at the same time as the collapse of the economy and you can then promote an effect as the cause.

because the general population knows zero about how banking or anything works...what ever lies they are told by authority figures...the town criers who yell/sell the lies everyone buys...Its game set match.

The people in the various places that grifted their populations are not taken in for questioning and it becomes a problem that is blamed on the USA...its all just scapegoating and mind games...and once you get distance from the event...everyone is deep in...with no real way to escape or know what is going on.
User(s) who Liked this post: diamondgeezer