Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Pentagon HD video spy satellite

Pentagon HD video spy satellite 12 Dec 2013 17:43 #1

• Worzel
  • Voluntarily Inactive
www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2521162/Pentagon-designing-satellite-spy-40-Earth-once.html

King of spy satellites: Huge 68ft device that will record zoom-able HD video of 40% of Earth's the surface SIMULTANEOUSLY
Membrane Optical Imager for Real-Time Exploitation (MOIRE) uses a massive web of thin membranes instead of heavy lenses
It is being developed by Pentagon's DARPA future weapons agency
Satellite will have 68-foot lens - dwarfing Hubble, which is only eight feet
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Pentagon HD video spy satellite 12 Dec 2013 17:59 #2

• Hexhammer
  • Voluntarily Inactive
  • Karma is a bitch.
Right.... This is what Soviet Union, Nazi germany or N-Korea would have done if they had the tech. Cool, hell yea, technological STASI watching everything.
"I've often felt that dreams are answers to questions we haven't yet figured out how to ask."
-Agent Fox Mulder

Pentagon HD video spy satellite 12 Dec 2013 18:04 #3

• Worzel
  • Voluntarily Inactive
Have been told and no doubt numerous conspiracies abound about same that there is already some scary stuff up there which is way ahead of what they would have us believe is possible today.

Pentagon HD video spy satellite 12 Dec 2013 18:08 #4

• Hexhammer
  • Voluntarily Inactive
  • Karma is a bitch.
I've read stuff too... And I think its plausible that there's a lot of weird and scary stuff on orbit.

At least that's how it goes with military tech, it's always much ahead of what we know about, and some stuff comes out only after several decades have passed and I bet some things will never been told about.
"I've often felt that dreams are answers to questions we haven't yet figured out how to ask."
-Agent Fox Mulder
Last Edit: 12 Dec 2013 18:09 by Hexhammer.

Pentagon HD video spy satellite 12 Dec 2013 18:41 #5

• Worzel
  • Voluntarily Inactive
There are some techy types in USA who follow the black launches and track the 'birds' as they call them and some of these things are BIG.
Lots of valid speculation too with what they know and some insider information.
Mind you was it earlier this week or last but there was a story that china want to turn the moon into a death star - no shitting you!
ah here it is
www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2518665/Does-China-want-turn-moon-DEATH-STAR.html
crazy fuckers !
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare