Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Colorado School Shooting

Colorado School Shooting 13 Dec 2013 20:50 #1

• phemohilia
  • All Karma points of teh universe are belong to miacat!!
Damn, not far from Columbine AND on the Sandy Hook anniversary. :(

***EDIT*** Whoops, one day before the anniversary.

news.yahoo.com/reports-shooting-at-high-school-near-denver-201843048.html

Two people have been shot and a shooter may still be inside a high school in suburban Denver, according to multiple Denver news outlets.

Police and emergency vehicles are reportedly racing to Arapahoe High School in Centennial, about 15 miles south of Denver. The high school is in the Littleton School District, where Columbine High School is located.
"The plastic face forced to portray, all the insides left cold and gray...."
Last Edit: 13 Dec 2013 20:53 by phemohilia.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: cowboy

Colorado School Shooting 13 Dec 2013 20:58 #2

• phemohilia
They've just said the shooter is dead. High school kid.

***EDIT*** News anchor said the sheriffs say it was a self-inflicted gunshot wound.

:roll: Of course it is. Aren't they all?

***EDIT*** Sorry, my cynicism got the better of me, again.
Last Edit: 13 Dec 2013 21:19 by phemohilia.
User(s) who Liked this post: Hexhammer, cantata, Generic, cowboy

Colorado School Shooting 13 Dec 2013 21:30 #3

• novum
  • Platinum Member
phemohilia wrote:
They've just said the shooter is dead. High school kid.

***EDIT*** News anchor said the sheriffs say it was a self-inflicted gunshot wound.

:roll: Of course it is. Aren't they all?

***EDIT*** Sorry, my cynicism got the better of me, again.

Well there is an agenda so I cant help but wonder every time something like this happens. :think:

Which is sad in a way, incase some of these shootings are simply what they are said to be.

But they may not be.

We know false flags are real, and we know there is a push to disarm US citizens or at the least restrict the kinds of arms they can bear.

And we know some people go ape shit if you dare ask questions, but when you think about it, certain groups benefit from putting that behaviour out there. (shooting down anyone who asks questions with guilt/how dare you/youre disrespectful etc etc)

And why so often schools and not other places? Isnt that what seems to happen? You have to wonder... instilling fear into parents to get them to tow the line with what the gun grabbers want. :dunno: Again you have to wonder.

Now if you post/say something like what I just said in mainstream places, bring on the accusations of tin foil hats, youre nuts, youre disrespectful etc etc. .. well bring it.
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
User(s) who Liked this post: diamondgeezer, phemohilia, Generic, cowboy

Colorado School Shooting 13 Dec 2013 21:42 #4

• phemohilia
Press conference with sheriff in 20 - ish minutes.

Colorado School Shooting 13 Dec 2013 22:35 #5

• phemohilia
What a bunch of horseshit!!! :mad:

I left a perfectly good LIVE stream from ABC News [at the link in the OP] and went down to attempt to watch the press conference on TV and lo & begoddamnhold fucking Fox News totally dooshes on me!!! They "break in" AFTER the conference is OVER!! WTF????

So I sat through 30 minutes of skin-crawling Fox News bullshit for NOTHING!!! :aargh:

Since when do "news stations" not cover Live press conferences??? Thanks Fox. Fucking choads!
User(s) who Liked this post: Generic

Colorado School Shooting 13 Dec 2013 23:05 #6

• cowboy
  • User is blocked
You offer a very astute analysis. Various factions of the power structure have a long history of creating or targeting patsies, and then killing or otherwise silencing them to prevent them from speaking. This happened in boston also as we all recall.

There is an interesting debate between freeman and alex jones about the validity of the 'disarm america' agenda. Jones takes it as fact that the government's goal is to disarm the public. Freeman believes that the government, perhaps along with alex jones as shill, wants the public to believe it is being disarmed in order to create a hysteria and foment an armed struggle between the government and civilians, or to perhaps create a public so paranoid that we turn on each other in fear.

It would be interesting if the power structure had ALL of these agenda in mind: disarm the public, restrict civil liberties/institute martial law, and create mass hysteria/paranoia all at the same time.

The power structure seems to making a concerted effort to terrorize and demoralize young people throughout the US, that's for sure. They take enormous pleasure in destroying the purity of young folk who hold the promise to our future.
novum wrote:

We know false flags are real, and we know there is a push to disarm US citizens or at the least restrict the kinds of arms they can bear.

And we know some people go ape shit if you dare ask questions, but when you think about it, certain groups benefit from putting that behaviour out there. (shooting down anyone who asks questions with guilt/how dare you/youre disrespectful etc etc)

And why so often schools and not other places? Isnt that what seems to happen? You have to wonder... instilling fear into parents to get them to tow the line with what the gun grabbers want. :dunno: Again you have to wonder.

Now if you post/say something like what I just said in mainstream places, bring on the accusations of tin foil hats, youre nuts, youre disrespectful etc etc. .. well bring it.
User(s) who Liked this post: novum, phemohilia, Generic

Colorado School Shooting 13 Dec 2013 23:43 #7

• novum
  • Platinum Member
cowboy wrote:
There is an interesting debate between freeman and alex jones about the validity of the 'disarm america' agenda. Jones takes it as fact that the government's goal is to disarm the public. Freeman believes that the government, perhaps along with alex jones as shill, wants the public to believe it is being disarmed in order to create a hysteria and foment an armed struggle between the government and civilians, or to perhaps create a public so paranoid that we turn on each other in fear.

It would be interesting if the power structure had ALL of these agenda in mind: disarm the public, restrict civil liberties/institute martial law, and create mass hysteria/paranoia all at the same time.

Interesting. :ponda:
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Last Edit: 13 Dec 2013 23:46 by novum.

Colorado School Shooting 14 Dec 2013 01:30 #8

• Generic
  • Fresh Member
It's either groundhog day, copycats, false flags, hoaxes..............it never ends with the symbolism, coincidences, locations, and plot...oops, I mean chain of events :(

Whatever it is, it keeps happening over and over again :roll:
User(s) who Liked this post: pheony, phemohilia

Colorado School Shooting 14 Dec 2013 02:29 #9

• HYPERTlGER
  • User is blocked
It is not false flags...It's the USA.
User(s) who Liked this post: ..........

Colorado School Shooting 14 Dec 2013 10:40 #10

• jaxdreaming
  • Fresh Member
Hello... well I always check out these things nowadays and had a look last night when I saw there'd been a shooting in a school (again). I looked at CNN and they had 3 or 4 videos up which I watched and tbh it seemed as if there was 'an incident' in the school... whether real or not who knows but I found this vid this morning...

edition.cnn.com/video/data/2.0/video/us/2013/12/14/erin-intv-eric-waugh-shooting-target-was-librarian.cnn.html
The student being interviewed says that the shooter was a member of the debate club... as was the librarian he was after...

Then the student makes a bit of a slip up when he says he reckoned the shooter was after the teacher 'because of what the teacher did to him... because of the club...''
Might have been a genuine student with a grievance but why kill yourself when the teacher walks away...

You can disappear up your own asshole looking into these things too much though

sorry, new to the forum and my link went so just pasted it in... probs got 2 links there now... :emb:
Last Edit: 14 Dec 2013 10:42 by jaxdreaming. Reason: link didn't appear
User(s) who Liked this post: phemohilia, jonb

Colorado School Shooting 14 Dec 2013 12:52 #11

• cantata
  • Silver Member
It takes an awful lot of sheer RAGE for one person to go out and kill another. Murder is really not a thing done lightly. Why are these children (which is what they are, after all) so ANGRY that they can go and kill as many other children as they are able to in whatever time they have?
"...Wyrde saves oft the man undoomed
if he undaunted be....". (Beowulf).

"The most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths... Beautiful people do not just happen". (Elisabeth Kubler-Ross).

:cavalier
User(s) who Liked this post: pheony, phemohilia, jonb

Colorado School Shooting 14 Dec 2013 13:45 #12

• pheony
  • Voluntarily Inactive
I think it's a combination of things. Maybe, really bad parenting. mental health issues, medication, anger or a feeling of not belonging? Who knows, but whatever it is...there is something very wrong going on, for this type of thing to keep happening.
User(s) who Liked this post: cantata, phemohilia

Colorado School Shooting 14 Dec 2013 14:40 #13

• jonb
We have in Britain and America education systems, which are not about educating but sifting out*. Children have pushed on them the idea that if they are not at the top of the class they have failed. I find myself having to point out often that this is rubbish. Most great thinkers did badly at school, and i have to point to examples like Hawkins, and Einstein etc,who were both near the bottom of the class at school.
Yet the idea predominates in education if you have not done well in tests you are a failure, life is over for you. Is it surprising that that system is going to build up resentment, which can well if the circumstances fit turn an individual to unthinking random violence?

*what seems to be required in education is not broad Knowledge, but rather people who just work to the test. Do not look around, just do what they are told in the way that they are told to do it. Basically training to be robots, humans do not fit that structure, so like every mistreated animal they either give up cower in the corner afraid to interact, or they lash out.

In America kids sometimes shoot each other in Britain they stab each other, but I think the cause is the same.
User(s) who Liked this post: cantata, .........., phemohilia

Colorado School Shooting 14 Dec 2013 17:31 #14

• Straight Shooter
cowboy wrote:
You offer a very astute analysis. Various factions of the power structure have a long history of creating or targeting patsies, and then killing or otherwise silencing them to prevent them from speaking. This happened in boston also as we all recall.

The power structure seems to making a concerted effort to terrorize and demoralize young people throughout the US, that's for sure. They take enormous pleasure in destroying the purity of young folk who hold the promise to our future.
novum wrote:

Having worked for a public high school in America for 5 years coaching high school basketball i don't see any conspiracy here.

I had to lock parents in the locker room during shootings and i have seen these type of things first hand.

I know alot of kids locally who have been shot in the last 5 years.... Alot

As long as there are over 300 million guns in America school shootings are going to happen and that's just the way it is.

What people in other countries don't hear about is the thousands of kids in the US who get shot at the end of the day right when school lets out. Basically what i'm saying is the old day's of meet at the flag pole after school at 3pm to knuckle up and fight is now shootings on the walk home from school.

novum & cowboy do you guys really believe in these type of shooting being conspiracies to take guns away here in the US?
User(s) who Liked this post: Worzel

Colorado School Shooting 14 Dec 2013 17:33 #15

• Straight Shooter
HYPERTlGER wrote:
It is not false flags...It's the USA.

Basically...

Colorado School Shooting 14 Dec 2013 17:43 #16

• Worzel
  • Voluntarily Inactive
jonb wrote:
We have in Britain and America education systems, which are not about educating but sifting out*. Children have pushed on them the idea that if they are not at the top of the class they have failed. I find myself having to point out often that this is rubbish. Most great thinkers did badly at school, and i have to point to examples like Hawkins, and Einstein etc,who were both near the bottom of the class at school.
Yet the idea predominates in education if you have not done well in tests you are a failure, life is over for you. Is it surprising that that system is going to build up resentment, which can well if the circumstances fit turn an individual to unthinking random violence?

*what seems to be required in education is not broad Knowledge, but rather people who just work to the test. Do not look around, just do what they are told in the way that they are told to do it. Basically training to be robots, humans do not fit that structure, so like every mistreated animal they either give up cower in the corner afraid to interact, or they lash out.

In America kids sometimes shoot each other in Britain they stab each other, but I think the cause is the same.

If they never shot or stabbed eachother they would fight, barefist or with baseball bats or whatever was available.

IMHO school is right on some levels, wrong on many more. And lets not forget kids can be cruel (ok so can adults).
It's not about learning, it's about being taught to correctly answer the exam questions as layed out that particular year.
Learning to comply, answer that which you should have washed your brain with, and if you didn't then we will penalise you.

Cool posting there dots, and guessing it's some way to the angle TPTB went in UK about removal of firearms(of course on the back of a few major for here incidents), for sure if they made them illegal USA all hell would break loose on constitutional grounds, but heck theres a lot of folk with massive stashes who would sooner die than give up that right - but at least they are as is in the position to have that right & choice.

Colorado School Shooting 14 Dec 2013 18:13 #17

• Straight Shooter
Worzel wrote:
jonb wrote:

If they never shot or stabbed eachother they would fight, barefist or with baseball bats or whatever was available.

IMHO school is right on some levels, wrong on many more. And lets not forget kids can be cruel (ok so can adults).
It's not about learning, it's about being taught to correctly answer the exam questions as layed out that particular year.
Learning to comply, answer that which you should have washed your brain with, and if you didn't then we will penalise you.

Cool posting there dots, and guessing it's some way to the angle TPTB went in UK about removal of firearms(of course on the back of a few major for here incidents), for sure if they made them illegal USA all hell would break loose on constitutional grounds, but heck theres a lot of folk with massive stashes who would sooner die than give up that right - but at least they are as is in the position to have that right & choice.

When the UK lost having guns did the army just go house to house and take them away?

300 million guns which would be impossible to take here in the US because people with yards will bury the guns and people in the cities will just stash them in all the abandon homes.

If anything i believe the real conspiracy comes from the firearm industry to scare people into keep buying more guns.

Colorado School Shooting 14 Dec 2013 18:57 #18

• Worzel
  • Voluntarily Inactive
No it went more like, one loony had a breakdown & murdered people using hand/semi weapon - so you people can't keep them anymore.
As the regime for keeping such was already very tight they said bring them in or we will take them (and due to regime they knew who you were & where they were stored safely & for what justification you had them on the firearm certificate - no get a free shotgun @ wallymart here).
Allegedly it's pretty easy to buy illegal firearms, penalty though on a bad day in front of a judge who got out of bed the wrong side that morning, more time actually in prison than if you murdered someone. That's the reality conform or be busted.
Could never happen USA, too many guns owned by too many people who feel strongly enough to defend the right to that to the end all politics aside.

Colorado School Shooting 14 Dec 2013 19:04 #19

• jonb
It was not that in Britain we lost guns we just did not see the point of having one.
As British and American societies diverged in Georgian times. Where as America was wide and open the British predominantly lived in towns where there is no real chance of hunting anything worthwhile.
Also it is worth mentioning that British working class culture can be seen as far more violent than that of the Traditional USA. Most boys of my age regularly got into fights, pub brawls were very common in my youth and to be part of that society you were expected to stand your ground Just look a a British football crowd of the Seventies. We looked down on anybody that could not settle a dispute with their fists.and needed weapons to back themselves up.
You see from the culture I was brought up in the sight of somebody brandishing a gun was evidence they were a weakling.
What many Americans who stand by their guns may not realise is that to many of us over this side of the pond think is that it just shows what weak people they are.
Last Edit: 14 Dec 2013 19:07 by jonb.

Colorado School Shooting 14 Dec 2013 22:34 #20

• cowboy
  • User is blocked
Thank you phemophilia for bringing this very important topic to our attention. While this is a most disturbing issue to read about, much less analyze closely and at length, it will prove necessary to do so in order to understand the nightmare-ish world in which we live.

I will say for now, that it is all too obvious as to what's going on here. This latest shooting comes almost exactly one year after the sandy hook shootings (dec 14, 2012). It's also quite ironic, perhaps a form of very black humor, that these latest shootings would occur on friday the 13th.

Phil Schneider and David Icke, among others, have spoken and written about Denver, CO in quite a bit of detail. To put it simply, Denver, CO is a center of satanic ritual human sacrifice activity. This brief description however, merely scratches the surface layer (both metaphorically and literally speaking) of what is actually going on. If one does a search on the following topics, it will not be too difficult to connect the dots:

1. Phil Schneider
2. JonBenet Ramsey
3. Columbine High School
4. Denver Int'l Airport
5. Sandy Hook
6. Arapahoe

Here is an excerpt from the article linked above.

“We have no indication that it is tied to Sandy Hook,” said Robinson, referring to Saturday’s one-year anniversary of the school shooting tragedy in Newtown, Conn.

Arapahoe High School, home to more than 2,100 students, is located in Centennial about 15 miles south of Denver. Aerial images from news helicopters showed scores of students filing outside of the school and getting pat-downs from police officers.

"I just think it is really messed up that someone would do these things," said student Ryan Schaefer, who was off campus when the shooting occurred.

The high school is only a few miles from the Aurora movie theater where a dozen people were shot to death in July 2012. Columbine High School, where two teenage gunmen killed 12 students and a teacher in 1999, is about eight miles away.

Colorado Gov. John Hickenlooper lamented what he called an “all too familiar sequence where you have gunshots and parents racing to the school and an unspeakable horror in a place of learning.”

Notice the themes: those interviewed both acknowledge the connections and attempt to deny them. And in a predictable, yet cruel twist, the survivors of the shootings are themselves treated as the criminals and not as the victims. These are terrible, dark days. Who has the courage to resist this onslaught?
Last Edit: 14 Dec 2013 22:36 by cowboy.
User(s) who Liked this post: phemohilia, Generic
  • Page:
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare