Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Muslim protestors demand Is pissing me off

Muslim protestors demand Is pissing me off 14 Dec 2013 22:37 #1

• Worzel
  • Voluntarily Inactive
Muslim protestors demand restaurants and shops stop selling 'evil' alcohol warning them they face 40 lashes if they carry on

Dozens of men and women gathered on Brick Lane, East London

Delayed as English Defence League members staged counter-protest
Among protestors was Anjem Choudhary, former leader of Al-Muhajiroun
Organisers said protest was held yesterday to coincide with large numbers of office workers expected to be celebrating Christmas in the area

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2523658/Muslim-campaigners-protest-sale-alcohol-popular-East-London-area.html

Choudary you piss me off big time. it's actually no wonder people take offence & EDL stage counter protest - maybe they are the only ones who have the balls to?
A terrorist by association, where are the spooks when you need them?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Muslim protestors demand Is pissing me off 14 Dec 2013 22:49 #2

• pheony
  • Voluntarily Inactive
I read the article earlier. If they want a ban on alcohol, then the restaurants and shops had better be prepared to lose a lot of their customers. The owners are not stupid and are probably very angry that this protest has happened. Nothing will come of this.
Last Edit: 14 Dec 2013 22:49 by pheony.

Muslim protestors demand Is pissing me off 14 Dec 2013 22:57 #3

• Worzel
  • Voluntarily Inactive
Except once again a hate preaching veiled terrorist makes the headlines.
Free speech is one thing, declaring the majority of a society in an environment in which you exist should adhere to and be punished by laws you declare when you are in fact a minority makes you him or Iam or shaun really :-)

Muslim protestors demand Is pissing me off 14 Dec 2013 22:58 #4

• diamondgeezer
  • Gone But Not Forgotten
Anjem Choudhary pisses me off, big-time.

Moderate muslims don't like the shite that comes out of his mouth, hardly anyone does apart from a few extremist nutjobs, yet he still manages to get his obnoxious face onto the msm on a regular basis somehow.

Listen to what he has to say here... :roll:

The pen is mightier than the sword

Muslim protestors demand Is pissing me off 14 Dec 2013 23:03 #5

• thetruthcollector
  • Fresh Member
This is so ridiculous! I personally don't have a problem with most Muslims and their beliefs...however, if they expect to relocate into 'westernized' countries than they better be ready to accept our way of life! Otherwise, take your fucking asses back to your mother land where your practices are enforced! It's that simple...if you don't want to drink 'evil' alcohol then don't drink it....but fuck you if you think you can enforce your brain washed way of life on non-muslims and take your 40 lashes and kiss my ass!
User(s) who Liked this post: diamondgeezer, Hexhammer

Muslim protestors demand Is pissing me off 14 Dec 2013 23:06 #6

• pheony
  • Voluntarily Inactive
I really don't like the man and think he's an attention seeker. Hopefully this protest will open the eyes of people who live and have a business in the area.... to see him for what he really is. A man who will ultimately cause damage to all, no matter what their faith and beliefs.

Muslim protestors demand Is pissing me off 14 Dec 2013 23:18 #7

• diamondgeezer
  • Gone But Not Forgotten
When he was at university he drank alcohol, took drugs, and had casual sex, fact.

He's a nauseating hypocrite.

Why isn't he living in Saudi Arabia? Ooops...silly question... :roll:

Muslim protestors demand Is pissing me off 14 Dec 2013 23:38 #8

• Straight Shooter
Why are so many muslims in the UK?

Matter a fact why do so many people follow religion in general?

Muslim protestors demand Is pissing me off 15 Dec 2013 00:00 #9

• phemohilia
  • All Karma points of teh universe are belong to miacat!!
.......... wrote:
Why are so many muslims in the UK?

Because some people are retarded. [Politicians]

.......... wrote:
Matter a fact why do so many people follow religion in general?

Because some people are retarded. [Those easily led]
"The plastic face forced to portray, all the insides left cold and gray...."
User(s) who Liked this post: diamondgeezer

Muslim protestors demand Is pissing me off 15 Dec 2013 00:14 #10

• diamondgeezer
  • Gone But Not Forgotten
Posted this before, but its always worth a repeat. ;)

Muslim protestors demand Is pissing me off 15 Dec 2013 00:15 #11

• jonb
To divide and rule you need separate groups.

Tactic
A small group of militants try and force a community to follow their path so they become the only voice. (much like dicke forum)
In this case these Muslim militants come up with agendas that incense the greater population. Militant groups in the greater population protest about the militants Muslims agenda, but not being able to identify who are the militants blame all Muslims for the small sect. non militant Muslims feel under threat by groups like the EDL so feel themselves forced into the hands of the militants who started it because it is the only place they can turn to for protection. The greater population become convinced all Muslims are militant.
Divide and rule.
User(s) who Liked this post: novum, pheony

Muslim protestors demand Is pissing me off 15 Dec 2013 00:18 #12

• Chuck Random
  • Voluntarily Inactive
Attention Seeking Muslim Helps Fill Newspaper

Staff at the Daily Mail were today overjoyed that an attention seeking Muslim man and his small band of followers provided them with some bullshit to write about.
"We were worried we might be forced to report some news, such as break the near total media blackout of all the recent trouble erupting at various Universities where students concerned about the marketisation of education are actually developing a sense of solidarity with low paid workers. Fortunately Mr Choudhary came along with another of his great publicity stunts. We love that guy. We get some bullshit to write about and Lidl Bin Laden gets his face in the papers again" Said a senior reporter "It would have been nice to have a run a seasonal story about Muslims wanting to ban Christmas, but lots of people enjoy a drink at this time of year, so it still fits with a Christmassy theme. Whatever the case, Britain is a fine democracy where everyone has he right to protest but it's important to highlight carefully chosen examples that demonstrate that right to protest is political correctness gone mad. There's only so many protests where the police become violent in which case the protestors deserved it."

Mr Choudary stated he was anxious to maintain his position as Britain's no.1 evil Muslim in 2014. "I'm a bit disappointed I haven't yet been invited onto I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here. I had to turn down Strictly Come Dancing because of my wonky knee and I've been becoming concerned my media profile might be slipping. There's a definite market for celebrity evil Muslims who demonstrate that although Muslims are great they're also dangerous and who you should be directing your anger and resentment towards. But it's a limited role. I'm aware I've been fortunate what with Abu Hamza being out of the picture. I mean, he's got a hook and everything. I considered having fangs implanted, but I figured they might chafe my lip.

A spokesman for the EDL said "This man is an abomination and proof positive we a single step away from children being forced at gunpoint by their schoolteachers to become Muslims. I mean, they insist on building Mosques everywhere when this is a Christian country.Christianity is 100% British and we don't need any religion imported from the Middle East. We have our own solid Christian institutions with good Christian values such as the Salvation Army helping mentally ill people get back on their feet by helping the DWP force them to work in Poundland for free. If only the Muslims would go away we could all sing the national anthem together and everything would be great."

Mr Choudary has been accused of recruiting young Muslims to fight abroad. A government spokesperson stated "It is of deep concern that young British Muslims might be being indoctrinated into going abroad to fight on behalf of those who use them as a tool to fulfill their ideological aims. We need to work with the Muslim community to direct these young men into a more positive direction, such as joining the army."

A Bradford Muslim was asked to comment, but he said he still had a hangover from the bender he went on during Eid.
No War But The Class War
User(s) who Liked this post: pheony, cantata

Muslim protestors demand Is pissing me off 15 Dec 2013 00:25 #13

• pheony
  • Voluntarily Inactive
Chuck Random wrote:

Mr Choudary has been accused of recruiting young Muslims to fight abroad. A government spokesperson stated "It is of deep concern that young British Muslims might be being indoctrinated into going abroad to fight on behalf of those who use them as a tool to fulfill their ideological aims. We need to work with the Muslim community to direct these young men into a more positive direction, such as joining the army."

A Bradford Muslim was asked to comment, but he said he still had a hangover from the bender he went on during Eid.

:D

Muslim protestors demand Is pissing me off 15 Dec 2013 00:33 #14

• cantata
  • Silver Member
:D
"...Wyrde saves oft the man undoomed
if he undaunted be....". (Beowulf).

"The most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths... Beautiful people do not just happen". (Elisabeth Kubler-Ross).

:cavalier

Muslim protestors demand Is pissing me off 15 Dec 2013 00:40 #15

• Straight Shooter
jonb wrote:
To divide and rule you need separate groups.

Tactic
A small group of militants try and force a community to follow their path so they become the only voice. (much like dicke forum)
In this case these Muslim militants come up with agendas that incense the greater population. Militant groups in the greater population protest about the militants Muslims agenda, but not being able to identify who are the militants blame all Muslims for the small sect. non militant Muslims feel under threat by groups like the EDL so feel themselves forced into the hands of the militants who started it because it is the only place they can turn to for protection. The greater population become convinced all Muslims are militant.
Divide and rule.

well said...

I guess most humans basic instincts are just to be part of some type of group but why is that?

Muslim protestors demand Is pissing me off 15 Dec 2013 00:47 #16

• pheony
  • Voluntarily Inactive
Survival.

Muslim protestors demand Is pissing me off 15 Dec 2013 09:14 #17

• Chuck Random
  • Voluntarily Inactive
Govlim extremists threaten drug users "We will lock you up and permanently brand you as a criminal"

"I just wanted to grow a few plants of the old Blueberry" Said Mr Lee Watkins of Hulme, Manchester. "I think it benefits me arthritis and I admit I do sell a bit on. It helps me pay the bills". But after acting on what Mr Watkins suspects was a tip off from a Govlim neighbour, he suddenly found himself targeted by the feared Govlim paramilitary wing known as "the police". "The police" kicked down his door early in the morning and whisked him away to a Govlim detention centre to be judged under Govlim law, his friends and family powerless to intervene.

"These Govlims are out of control" Said a neighbour of of Mr Watkins. "First they take all our our money and use it to line their own pockets and now they're out in the streets threatening us with all kinds if we use drugs in the privacy of our own homes. They build their temples all over the place - just look at that "Houses of Parliament" monstrosity in London - , tell everybody they have to believe in their God Cashah and threaten everybody with reprisals if we don't don't follow their Govlim law. Nobody asked me if I wanted to be a Govlim, they just imposed themselves They even force their Govlim teachings on my children in school "

A range of substances are prohibited under Govlamic law. "We are going to keep going until nobody can take anything apart from booze and caffeine" Said Ayatollah Cameron of the Holy Govlim Brotherhood "We made sure MDMA was prohibited, now we've cleared away 5/6-APB and now we've got people forced to mess with dodgier stuff like 5-IAI or kill themselves with PMA. We'll keep going until people are forced to imbibe strange unknown chemicals from China that only accelerate your heartbeat and cut off your circulation for hours for five minutes of feeling slightly elevated in mood.

Some Govlims are currently considering if electronic cigarettes contravene Govlamic Law. "We have Govlim scholars considering if they are unGovlamic. We accept they're almost certainly a lot safer than cigarettes, but we're busy deciding they make children take up smoking because we think they do and that vaporising nicotine somehow normalises combusting it as opposed to normalising the safer method of vaporising it. Whatever the case, whatever we decide, people will be forced to abide by it or face the wrath of Govlim law"

Mr Anjem Choudary of London commented "It's difficult to compete with my Govlim rivals in telling people they're not allowed to do things that may be unhealthy but they nevertheless enjoy and help them get through the week under the brutal rule of Cashah. I'm really not sure what to do next. Maybe I should change tack and decide we should prohibit shoes or something?"
No War But The Class War
User(s) who Liked this post: novum, diamondgeezer, pheony, cantata, Paul Tootall

Muslim protestors demand Is pissing me off 15 Dec 2013 10:34 #18

• cowboy
  • User is blocked
It is difficult to determine which of the three: Islam, Judaism or Christianity constitutes the largest cesspool of repression, stupidity, hypocrisy, violence, exploitation, evil and backwardness on our planet. Let's just call it a tie and free ourselves by getting rid of all three at once.
User(s) who Liked this post: pheony, cantata, jonb, Worzel

Muslim protestors demand Is pissing me off 15 Dec 2013 11:59 #19

• hagrid
  • Fresh Member
ISLAM tops your list any day of the week on all counts Cowboy!!!! :D

Muslim protestors demand Is pissing me off 15 Dec 2013 14:14 #20

• Chuck Random
  • Voluntarily Inactive
cowboy wrote:
It is difficult to determine which of the three: Islam, Judaism or Christianity constitutes the largest cesspool of repression, stupidity, hypocrisy, violence, exploitation, evil and backwardness on our planet. Let's just call it a tie and free ourselves by getting rid of all three at once.

Whereas I personally feel that basing your worldview on some old mythologised tales is arbitrary and a bit ridiculous, I feel it is problematic to try to dispense with. Though it would be nice not to have people filling their heads with contemporary fairy tales perpetrated by the likes of these dickheads.

Or all this kind of garbage you find all over Youtube

All this stuff that comes out of American evangelical Christianity (in some cases repackaged and mutated)* is IMO no less mumbo jumbo bullshit than the sort of stuff the most wild-eyed Islamic cleric comes out with.

*And in Icke's case combined with whatever the Tennant's Super is telling him that day - let's face it, the notion the moon is a giant spaceship built by reptilian blood drinking aliens that is along with Saturn beaming mind control fake reality beams into our heads is easily as patently ridiculous as anything any Jews, Muslims or Christians believe, it's just Ickean clerics only have sufficient power to persecute heretics against their Lord and Saviour by banning them from the DIF.

Firstly, I don't think religion par se can be blamed. For example, Christians have varied from those who have murdered nonbelievers en masse to those who refuse to perpetrate any violence under any circumstances. Some Christians have renounced all worldly goods, others have celebrated the accumulation of wealth. They may be fiercely zealous and evangelistic or quietly pray in solitude and never really talk about their beliefs.
I think religion acts as both an ideological template and reinforcer of attitudes that transcend whether one subscribes to belief in some deity or not. I don't think eliminating the big three montheisms would eliminate repression, stupidity, hypocrisy, violence, exploitation, evil and backwardness on our planet in any way. And while we may abhor those who persecute and kill others based on their interpretation of some book that says it's the ultimate truth, are we not ourselves the persecutor if we do not accept the principle that others believe in some deity? Are we to seek to actively suppress deeply held beliefs on the basis we don't believe them? How is that not the same as that we abhor?
And why just those three? The Hindu caste system automatically segregates people based on some bullshit. Even those supposedly ultra peaceful Buddhists may be up for a fight
edition.cnn.com/2013/07/12/world/myanmar-buddhist-conviction-muslim-massacre/index.html

As far as I am concerned the single most dangerous religion on the planet is the one that says the fulfillment of human need must be secondary to and mediated by the exchange of pieces of paper or chunks of metal, that something called 'economic growth' must be pursued as our prime endeavour, that some people in a building hundreds of miles away have the right to tell us all what to do, that we must see each other as competitors in something called 'the market' as opposed to the IMO infinitely more sensible idea that we should co-operate in a spirit of equality and solidarity. Religion will adapt in either direction - it already has throughout history.

During the Medieval era, Islam was far more enlightened and tolerant than Christianity. Are we really that surprised the more bigoted strains of Islam took root as Western powers stomped all over the heartlands of Islam and humiliated the adherents of a faith that taught it was the inevitably perfect way to live? That does not justify Islamic extremism, merely to recognise it did not arise in a vacuum. We've been interfering in their countries for years and on several occasions bombed the shit out of them. Then we wonder why they start getting all militant and with it more bigoted and dogmatic. People like the Daily Mail happily attack relative nobodies like Choudary, but never seem too concerned about our active support of countries with bigoted Islamic regimes until or unless they become official enemies.
And the more the EDL attack Muslims, the more reason they have to consolidate their Islamic ghetto. The more hype we whip up about people like Choudary, the more importance we give him, the more we generate a them and us mentality.
Muslims, Jews, Christians and Atheists all have one thing in common - they're all being fucked over by a small minority of very rich people. If we're not being stirred up about Muslims, we're being stirred up about benefits claimants. If we're not being stirred up about benefits claimants we're being stirred about about immigrants. The one set of people we're increasingly urged to idolise are the rich and powerful. People tend to latch onto extremism in any numbers to the extent they're unhappy, frustrated and pissed off. And we're tacitly or overtly consistently pushed to direct that towards everybody but one particular target. And half the people who do recognise that target then have a bunch of frauds, charlatans and lunatics waiting to divert it up a blind alley while we get rolled right back to the 19th century.
No War But The Class War
Last Edit: 15 Dec 2013 14:43 by Chuck Random.
User(s) who Liked this post: pheony, jonb, Worzel
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare