Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The Ukraine

The Ukraine 05 Apr 2014 16:29 #41

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Ukraine's nex PM?

Timo before her transformation

Open letter to Putin

www.haaretz.com/advertisement-articles/1.582118
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Crimea Crisis 19 Apr 2014 09:43 #42

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

This newspaper article appears to be almost "prophetic" or rather exposing the agenda and dates back to 2008:

The Crimea crisis as pretext for World War III

On the internet well known, nothing is lost and so is us today via the web archive an article accessible, the reported already in 2008 by the coming Crimean crisis and how the scenario should lead to a third world war. I have transferred the text with the Google translator into German and made ​​a liquid text from this, at least as far as I could. I have parts that I could not translate marked with (...) and accept no responsibility for your possible mistranslations. I have given my best, but the Russian is not as easy to handle with google translator. But I think it was worth the effort. Read for yourself what has been written six years before the Crimean crisis.

"Under the new U.S. President Barack Obama, the scenario of the armed conflict will be implemented in the Crimea." It's an American scenario and under Obama is the likelihood of this scenario realisation higher than under McCain "- said at a round table in Kiev the Russian political scientist Andrei Okara.

The expert explained: "It was clear that the Obama team made up of people - depending on Wall Street - is to" put developments from the controlled chaos ".

After Okara Georgia was the first area of ​​"controlled chaos", then comes the Ukraine, or more precisely the Crimea. "This is the point that will trigger a fire, including global conflicts will escalate into a world war and, unfortunately, this scenario is implemented at this very moment in the act." Says the analyst.

His colleague from the Ukrainian Institute of Russia Andrey Blinov is of the opinion that Russia has no interest in such a conflict. (...)

U.S. ambitions in the direction of Crimea are confirmed and recently the Ukrainian-American Charter was signed on strategic partnership. The Charter provides for the unconditional recognition of the sovereignty of Ukraine and its integration into NATO, increased U.S. presence in the Crimea and other forms of cooperation. U.S. Ambassador William Taylor in Kiev said but assured: "The Charter does not oblige any of the two parties on military assistance" and he added that if the limits are violated, "we will meet and discuss our next steps. "

In the second section of the paper in defense and security, which turns out to be the interest of the two countries, "a strong, independent, democratic Ukraine", the integration into the European structures is called a "mutual priority." This section explains again that Ukraine will join NATO. "In order to protect the stability of the world, Ukraine and the United States will strengthen their cooperation in defense and security issues," - said the Ambassador. In addition, Taylor mentioned concrete steps to improve the level of training and military supplies for the Ukrainian armed forces.

The fifth section is dedicated to the expansion of human contacts and cooperation in the field of culture: the Ukraine, as from the text (as presented by Taylor) follows "welcomes the intention of the United States to increase its diplomatic presence in the Crimea. "The size of the presence on the peninsula is still under discussion," but it can be a structure with certain consular functions be. "

The document also refers to the support of Kiev against Moscow on withdrawal of the Russian Black Sea Fleet from the Crimea.

The fact that the Crimea is the most promising point to the destabilization of Russia, the Americans and the government in Kiev know and observers will not notice at first. At regular intervals, appear in the media, various scenarios with which to try the Ukrainian "democrats" to ask about this "powder keg" claims to Russia. (...)

Provocations on the "Crimean direction" really can not be avoided, according to the Ukrainian Communists. The U.S. is preparing to east (target of course Russia) expansion, but first they have to break the pro-Russian Crimea, the ex-speaker of the Crimean parliament, Verkhovna Rada and his deputy, Leonid Grach. The plan for next year is a representative office in Simferopol.

The fact that Ukraine is in the area of ​​attention of the new U.S. president, have already been mentioned by analysts. Obama will try to proceed against Russia via Ukraine, the political scientist Sergei Taran said, "First, the United States will be neglecting the Ukraine, because Obama is busy with internal problems of the United States. But in the long-term efforts of the United States - Obama will take his authority in Europe again, and in the long run the new U.S. administration will pay special attention to the Ukraine, which could be a counterweight to Russia in the region, and in the future ( ...).

Ukraine will remain a deterrent to Russia for the United States, agrees Ukrainian political scientist Andrei Yermolaev. According to him, Ukraine for the American policy is a tool that is used in a rather cynical strategy.

Most of the "visionaries" rehearse already hard for the upcoming battle for the Crimea: recently a combat training was held in Kiev under the name of: "Voluntary actions for units in the Crimea game plan of operations after the Russian military aggression" . The organizers (National Salvation Committee, the party "Brotherhood" and "New Force" and the association "Northern Brotherhood") argue that the conflict between Ukraine and Russia, which will not break out later than 2011, will require the full array of resistance and put them on voluntary organizations. The General Staff of the Armed Forces has trained already safe "role players". "

(anno: I tried to edit the worst translation mistakes. Please let me know if there is something important you can't understand linguistically and I will gladly do my best to explain)

Translated from German to English by GOOGLE TRANSLATOR - source

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 19 Apr 2014 10:36 by PFIZIPFEI.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

The Crimea Crisis 19 Apr 2014 11:07 #43

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

The CRIMEAN PENINSULA and its HISTORIC & STRATEGIC IMPORTANCE

The "Big Three" at the Yalta Conference in Crimea: Winston Churchill, Franklin D. Roosevelt and Joseph Stalin.

Following are some sources. Help yourself if you are interested.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crimea

Most of Roman Crimea fell under Khazar overlordship in the late 7th century.

In the mid-8th century the rebellious Crimean Goths were put down by the Khazars and their city, Doros (modern Mangup) occupied. A Khazar "tudun" (ruler) was resident at Chersonesos already in 690, despite the fact that this town was nominally subject to the Byzantine Empire. The Byzantine emperors controlled the southern shores of the Crimea peninsula until the 13th century.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman_Crimea

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greeks_in_pre-Roman_Crimea

The recorded history of the Crimean Peninsula, historically known as Tauris or Tauric Chersonese (Χερσόνησος Ταυρική "Tauric Peninsula"), begins around the 5th century BC when several Greek colonies were established along its coast. Crimea since that time has endured a long series of conquests and invasions; by the early medieval period it had been settled by Scythians (Scytho-Cimmerians, Tauri), Greeks, Romans, Goths, Huns, Bulgars, Kipchaks and Khazars.

In the 2nd century BC, the eastern part of Taurica became part of the Bosporan Kingdom, before being incorporated into the Roman Empire in the 1st century BC.

During the AD 1st, 2nd and 3rd centuries, Taurica was host to Roman legions and colonists in Charax, Crimea. The Charax colony was founded under Vespasian with the intention of protecting Chersonesos and other Bosporean trade emporiums from the Scythians. The Roman colony was protected by a vexillatio of the Legio I Italica; it also hosted a detachment of the Legio XI Claudia at the end of the 2nd century. The camp was abandoned by the Romans in the mid-3rd century. This de facto province would have been controlled by the legatus of one of the Legions stationed in Charax.

Throughout the later centuries, Crimea was invaded or occupied successively by the Goths (AD 250), the Huns (376), the Bulgars (4th–8th century), the Khazars (8th century). Crimean Gothic, an East Germanic language, was spoken by the Crimean Goths in some isolated locations in Crimea until the late 18th century
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Crimea

(always remember this source is perfectly pc mainstream!)

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 19 Apr 2014 11:25 by PFIZIPFEI.

The Crimea Crisis 20 Apr 2014 00:49 #44

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
What we see now in the Crimea is the attempted Reconquista by the Khazars.

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

The Ukraine 04 May 2014 03:04 #45

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
Images and Video from East Ukraine that the Corporate Media Will Never Show You

02.May.2014 | SCG

Today the provisional government in Kiev launched a military offensive against the eastern city of Slavyansk using tanks and helicopters, but the mainstream media will never show you what actually happened.

After having made statements this past week indicating that they were abandoning their attempts to crush the rebels in the east, today Kiev has made a surprise about face, launching a third military offensive against the separatist uprising in the eastern Ukrainian town of Slavyansk. So far it hasn't been going very well. All reports coming out of the city show that the rebels are still in control. Between 2 and 3 helicopters were shot down (reports vary), and the armored vehicles have been obstructed by crowds of unarmed civilians who met the soldiers outside the town. The photographs and video of the situation on the ground right now are quite striking, but you can rest assured that the corporate media in the West won't show you these.

vimeo.com/93657347

Unarmed civilians put themselves in the path of armored vehicles in their attempt to stop the Ukrainian military from entering Slavyansk. Below is the view from the side.

A view from another angle:

And up close (the woman's sign reads "We are peaceful people"):

So why is Kiev making this hail Mary now? Because theIMF warned them that they will lose the $17 billion dollar bailout if Kiev loses control of the east.

scgnews.com/images-and-video-from-east-ukraine-that-the-corporate-media-will-never-show-you
Last Edit: 04 May 2014 03:05 by Orangeaid.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, PFIZIPFEI

The Ukraine 04 May 2014 20:44 #46

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
The best and most authentic articles on the Ukraine from my pov are to be found on RealXXXNews, but for certain matrix reasons I don't want to link this website.

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

The Ukraine 05 May 2014 02:22 #47

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Ukraine's nex PM?

Timo before her transformation

Open letter to Putin

www.haaretz.com/advertisement-articles/1.582118
She looks a lot different before the dyed blonde Princess Leia hairdo makeover. What on earth was behind that?

The Crimea Crisis 05 May 2014 02:27 #48

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
What we see now in the Crimea is the attempted Reconquista by the Khazars.
I didn't realise Crimea was once Khazar Territory. Makes perfect sense then why Victoria "f*** the EU" Nuland would "invest" $5bn of US taxpayer funds into hiring Blackwater, the IDF and Ukranian Neo-Nazi militants to destabilise Ukraine and overthrow the pro-Russian Govt.

Then in Crimea, and now the broader Eastern Ukraine, you have real (Jewish) democracy in action. The people have and continue to do en masse show their support for being part of Russia and NOT the EU controlled Ukraine.

But the AshkeNAZI infiltrated US Congress can't stand that, so smears and espouses blatantly false lies and propaganda to try and sway western opinion behind its view. Which has failed.

#majorfail AshkeNAZIs in US Congress

The Crimea Crisis 10 May 2014 10:18 #49

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

What Obama Should Tell Americans About Ukraine

“MY FELLOW AMERICANS, as your President, Barack Hussein Obama, I have reconsidered my actions with regard to Ukraine.

“After reading John Kerry’s interview with the Wall Street Journal last week, I finally realized that our foreign policy is being run by an idiot.

“What particularly struck me as absolutely moronic, was Kerry saying that we are “inches away” from imposing sanctions on Russia’s Gazprom, its Central Bank, and its Military.

“Thus, tomorrow morning I will inform Kerry that I’m firing him and replacing him with a true statesman, Paul Craig Roberts, former assistant treasurer under Reagan.

“Roberts has been blogging a lot these days, and frankly, there’s some truth to what he says. ‘The last thing we want is war with Russia,' says Roberts. He’s probably right.

“I confess I made a big mistake in letting the XXX *), Victoria Nuland, run amuck in Ukraine.

“What started off handing out cookies in Kiev ended up handing Crimea to Putin.

“Putin now has a lease-free warm water port to the Mid-East, and for sure, we can no longer help the XXXs *) in their quest for a Greater Israel.

“Boy, did we screw up with those darn cookies!

“Then when Nuland said, “F##K the EU,” it made us look pretty bad with our allies over there. I mean, what the f!

“So, I’m informing Nuland that she’s been canned too. Let her go home to her fat XXXish *) husband, Robert Kagan, and feed their faces with gefilte fish and leave us alone.

“Next, I’m deporting Brzezinski back to Poland where he can no longer stir up war with Russia here in DC.

“Let the old Russophobe shrivel up and die in Cracow.

“Finally, I have stopped Kerry’s funding to the illegitimate regime in Kiev. Instead, I will be using that money for our unemployed.

“While diverting monetary aid from Kiev to our jobless, I will be working to bring our offshored jobs back home.

“And by the way, I’m wrong about promoting homosexuality. Why should our country become a new Sodom and Gomorrah and incur God’s wrath?

“Change is what I promised. I’m finally making good on that promise. God Bless America!”

Applause! Applause! Applause!

Scripted By Brother Nathanael Kapner May 10, 2014 ©

*) XXX = self-censorship

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 10 May 2014 10:33 by PFIZIPFEI.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, Orangeaid

The Ukraine 10 May 2014 11:13 #50

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
Bless him. He has such a way with words sometimes.
Last Edit: 10 May 2014 15:20 by Orangeaid.

The Ukraine 10 May 2014 12:22 #51

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Only I don't buy his lame excuses for this truth-zone.net/forum/members-area/63305-subjects-and-facts-which-i-don-t-dare-to-discuss-in-the-public-section.html?start=60#102729 comment #78
The situation is even more muddled than visible at second, third or fourth sight ...

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

The Ukraine 10 May 2014 15:22 #52

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
“The Russians are coming … again … and they’re still ten feet tall!”

So, what do we have here? In Libya, in Syria, and elsewhere the United States has been on the same side as the al-Qaeda types. But not in Ukraine. That’s the good news. The bad news is that in Ukraine the United States is on the same side as the neo-Nazi types, who – taking time off from parading around with their swastika-like symbols and calling for the death of Jews, Russians and Communists – on May 2 burned down a trade-union building in Odessa, killing scores of people and sending hundreds to hospital; many of the victims were beaten or shot when they tried to flee the flames and smoke; ambulances were blocked from reaching the wounded. Try and find an American mainstream media entity that has made a serious attempt to capture the horror. 

And how did this latest example of American foreign-policy exceptionalism come to be? One starting point that can be considered is what former Secretary of Defense and CIA Director Robert Gates says in his recently published memoir: “When the Soviet Union was collapsing in late 1991, [Defense Secretary Dick Cheney] wanted to see the dismemberment not only of the Soviet Union and the Russian empire but of Russia itself, so it could never again be a threat to the rest of the world.”  That can serve as an early marker for the new cold war while the corpse of the old one was still warm. Soon thereafter, NATO began to surround Russia with military bases, missile sites, and NATO members, while yearning for perhaps the most important part needed to complete the circle – Ukraine.

In February of this year, US State Department officials, undiplomatically, joined anti-government protesters in the capital city of Kiev, handing out encouragement and food, from which emanated the infamous leaked audio tape between the US ambassador to Ukraine, Geoffrey Pyatt, and the State Department’s Victoria Nuland, former US ambassador to NATO and former State Department spokesperson for Hillary Clinton. Their conversation dealt with who should be running the new Ukraine government after the government of Viktor Yanukovich was overthrown; their most favored for this position being one Arseniy Yatsenuk.

My dear, and recently departed, Washington friend, John Judge, liked to say that if you want to call him a “conspiracy theorist” you have to call others “coincidence theorists”. Thus it was by the most remarkable of coincidences that Arseniy Yatsenuk did indeed become the new prime minister. He could very soon be found in private meetings and public press conferences with the president of the United States and the Secretary-General of NATO, as well as meeting with the soon-to-be new owners of Ukraine, the World Bank and the International Monetary Fund, preparing to impose their standard financial shock therapy. The current protestors in Ukraine don’t need PHDs in economics to know what this portends. They know about the impoverishment of Greece, Spain, et al. They also despise the new regime for its overthrow of their democratically-elected government, whatever its shortcomings. But the American media obscures these motivations by almost always referring to them simply as “pro-Russian”.

An exception, albeit rather unemphasized, was the April 17Washington Post which reported from Donetsk that many of the eastern Ukrainians whom the author interviewed said the unrest in their region was driven by fear of “economic hardship” and the IMF austerity plan that will make their lives even harder: “At a most dangerous and delicate time, just as it battles Moscow for hearts and minds across the east, the pro-Western government is set to initiate a shock therapy of economic measures to meet the demands of an emergency bailout from the International Monetary Fund.”

Arseniy Yatsenuk, it should be noted, has something called the Arseniy Yatsenuk Foundation. If you go to the foundation’s website you will see the logos of the foundation’s “partners”.  Among these partners we find NATO, the National Endowment for Democracy, the US State Department, Chatham House (Royal Institute of International Affairs in the UK), the German Marshall Fund (a think tank founded by the German government in honor of the US Marshall Plan), as well as a couple of international banks. Is any comment needed?

Getting away with supporting al-Qaeda and Nazi types may be giving US officials the idea that they can say or do anything they want in their foreign policy. In a May 2 press conference, President Obama, referring to Ukraine and the NATO Treaty, said: “We’re united in our unwavering Article 5 commitment to the security of our NATO allies”. (Article 5 states: “The Parties agree that an armed attack against one or more of them … shall be considered an attack against them all.”) Did the president forget that Ukraine is not (yet) a member of NATO? And in the same press conference, the president referred to the “duly elected government in Kyiv (Kiev)”, when in fact it had come to power via a coup and then proceeded to establish a new regime in which the vice-premier, minister of defense, minister of agriculture, and minister of environment, all belonged to far-right neo-Nazi parties. 

The pure awfulness of the Ukrainian right-wingers can scarcely be exaggerated. In early March, the leader of Pravy Sektor (Right Sector) called upon his comrades, the infamous Chechnyan terrorists, to carry out further terrorist actions in Russia. 

There may be one important difference between the old Cold War and the new one. The American people, as well as the world, can not be as easily brainwashed as they were during the earlier period.

Over the course of a decade, in doing the research for my first books and articles on US foreign policy, one of the oddities to me of the Cold War was how often the Soviet Union seemed to know what the United States was really up to, even if the American people didn’t. Every once in a while in the 1950s to 70s a careful reader would notice a two- or three-inch story in the New York Times on the bottom of some distant inside page, reporting thatPravda or Izvestia had claimed that a recent coup or political assassination in Africa or Asia or Latin America had been the work of the CIA; the Times might add that a US State Department official had labeled the story as “absurd”. And that was that; no further details were provided; and none were needed, for how many American readers gave it a second thought? It was just more commie propaganda. Who did they think they were fooling? This ignorance/complicity on the part of the mainstream media allowed the United States to get away with all manner of international crimes and mischief.

It was only in the 1980s when I began to do the serious research that resulted in my first book, which later became Killing Hope, that I was able to fill in the details and realize that the United States had indeed masterminded that particular coup or assassination, and many other coups and assassinations, not to mention countless bombings, chemical and biological warfare, perversion of elections, drug dealings, kidnapings, and much more that had not appeared in the American mainstream media or schoolbooks. (And a significant portion of which was apparently unknown to the Soviets as well.)

But there have been countless revelations about US crimes in the past two decades. Many Americans and much of the rest of the planet have become educated. They’re much more skeptical of American proclamations and the fawning media.

President Obama recently declared: “The strong condemnation that it’s received from around the world indicates the degree to which Russia is on the wrong side of history on this.”  Marvelous … coming from the man who partners with jihadists and Nazis and has waged war against seven nations. In the past half century is there any country whose foreign policy has received more bitter condemnation than the United States? If the United States is not on the wrong side of history, it may be only in the history books published by the United States.

Barack Obama, like virtually all Americans, likely believes that the Soviet Union, with perhaps the sole exception of the Second World War, was consistently on the wrong side of history in its foreign policy as well as at home. Yet, in a survey conducted by an independent Russian polling center this past January, and reported in the Washington Post in April, 86 percent of respondents older than 55 expressed regret for the Soviet Union’s collapse; 37 percent of those aged 25 to 39 did so.  (Similar poll results have been reported regularly since the demise of the Soviet Union. This is from USA Today in 1999: “When the Berlin Wall crumbled, East Germans imagined a life of freedom where consumer goods were abundant and hardships would fade. Ten years later, a remarkable 51% say they were happier with communism.”) 

Or as the new Russian proverb put it: “Everything the Communists said about Communism was a lie, but everything they said about capitalism turned out to be the truth.”

A week before the above Post report in April the newspaper printed an article about happiness around the world, which contains the following charming lines: “Worldwide polls show that life seems better to older people – except in Russia.” … “Essentially, life under President Vladimir Putin is one continuous downward spiral into despair.” … “What’s going on in Russia is deep unhappiness.” … “In Russia, the only thing to look forward to is death’s sweet embrace.” 

No, I don’t think it was meant to be any kind of satire. It appears to be a scientific study, complete with graphs, but it reads like something straight out of the 1950s.

The views Americans hold of themselves and other societies are not necessarily more distorted than the views found amongst people elsewhere in the world, but the Americans’ distortion can lead to much more harm. Most Americans and members of Congress have convinced themselves that the US/NATO encirclement of Russia is benign – we are, after all, the Good Guys – and they don’t understand why Russia can’t see this.

The first Cold War, from Washington’s point of view, was often designated as one of “containment”, referring to the US policy of preventing the spread of communism around the world, trying to block the very idea of communism or socialism. There’s still some leftover from that – see Venezuela and Cuba, for example – but the new Cold War can be seen more in terms of a military strategy. Washington thinks in terms of who could pose a barrier to the ever-expanding empire adding to its bases and other military necessities.

Whatever the rationale, it’s imperative that the United States suppress any lingering desire to bring Ukraine (and Georgia) into the NATO alliance. Nothing is more likely to bring large numbers of Russian boots onto the Ukrainian ground than the idea that Washington wants to have NATO troops right on the Russian border and in spitting distance of the country’s historic Black Sea naval base in Crimea.

The myth of Soviet expansionism

One still comes across references in the mainstream media to Russian “expansionism” and “the Soviet empire”, in addition to that old favorite “the evil empire”. These terms stem largely from erstwhile Soviet control of Eastern European states. But was the creation of these satellites following World War II an act of imperialism or expansionism? Or did the decisive impetus lie elsewhere?

Within the space of less than 25 years, Western powers had invaded Russia three times – the two world wars and the “Intervention” of 1918-20 – inflicting some 40 million casualties in the two wars alone. To carry out these invasions, the West had used Eastern Europe as a highway. Should it be any cause for wonder that after World War II the Soviets wanted to close this highway down? In almost any other context, Americans would have no problem in seeing this as an act of self defense. But in the context of the Cold War such thinking could not find a home in mainstream discourse.

The Baltic states of the Soviet Union – Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania – were not part of the highway and were frequently in the news because of their demands for more autonomy from Moscow, a story “natural” for the American media. These articles invariably reminded the reader that the “once independent” Baltic states were invaded in 1939 by the Soviet Union, incorporated as republics of the USSR, and had been “occupied” ever since. Another case of brutal Russian imperialism. Period. History etched in stone.

The three countries, it happens, were part of the Russian empire from 1721 up to the Russian Revolution of 1917, in the midst of World War I. When the war ended in November 1918, and the Germans had been defeated, the victorious Allied nations (US, Great Britain, France, et al.) permitted/encouraged the German forces to remain in the Baltics for a full year to crush the spread of Bolshevism there; this, with ample military assistance from the Allied nations. In each of the three republics, the Germans installed collaborators in power who declared their independence from the new Bolshevik state which, by this time, was so devastated by the World War, the revolution, and the civil war prolonged by the Allies’ intervention, that it had no choice but to accept the fait accompli. The rest of the fledgling Soviet Union had to be saved.

To at least win some propaganda points from this unfortunate state of affairs, the Soviets announced that they were relinquishing the Baltic republics “voluntarily” in line with their principles of anti-imperialism and self-determination. But is should not be surprising that the Soviets continued to regard the Baltics as a rightful part of their nation or that they waited until they were powerful enough to reclaim the territory.

Then we had Afghanistan. Surely this was an imperialist grab. But the Soviet Union had lived next door to Afghanistan for more than 60 years without gobbling it up. And when the Russians invaded in 1979, the key motivation was the United States involvement in a movement, largely Islamic, to topple the Afghan government, which was friendly to Moscow. The Soviets could not have been expected to tolerate a pro-US, anti-communist government on its border any more than the United States could have been expected to tolerate a pro-Soviet, communist government in Mexico.

williamblum.org/aer/read/128

The Ukraine 13 May 2014 10:19 #53

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

The Ukraine 14 May 2014 14:52 #54

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
Nuland looks evil doesnt she?

Speaking of evil, the son of fellow Jew and Vice President of the United States, Joe Biden, has just been appointed Head of Legal Affairs at Ukraine's largest private gas company. What a red flag that is. I bet he won't be based in Kiev either.

Hunter Biden said the move would benefit Ukrainians and the country's economy. How precisely? By bringing it into the Zionist Jewish fold?

In a statement published Monday on its website, Burisma Holdings announced Hunter Biden would join its board of directors and head the company's legal unit.

"As a new member of the board, I believe that my assistance in consulting the company on matters of transparency, corporate governance and responsibility, international expansion and other priorities will contribute to the economy and benefit the people of Ukraine," Hunter Biden said in the statement.
Last Edit: 15 May 2014 05:07 by Orangeaid.

The Ukraine 15 May 2014 04:59 #55

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
i just can't be shocked anymore at what they - the blatancy is beyond sanity - and if they want most of those tanks to much further they might have it get corporate thugs into uniform - what ever happens - it;s another bloody hearltless mess - this carve up won;t go as planned but a disintergration and pillaging is a given. Kerry's son in law at the economic helm - the nerve of these zionist f'kers' is sheer insanity

www.veteranstoday.com/2014/05/12/neocons-ukraine/

www.globalresearch.ca/welcome-to-nulandistan-a-videographic-essay-of-what-the-us-and-eu-have-unleashed-on-ukraine/5381838
Last Edit: 15 May 2014 18:34 by Lizzy.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, Orangeaid

The Ukraine 15 May 2014 18:37 #56

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
Moscow is the centre -

The Ukraine 15 May 2014 19:47 #57

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
Last Edit: 15 May 2014 20:14 by Lizzy.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

The Ukraine 16 May 2014 08:59 #58

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

THE BIG UKRAINE DECEPTION/DISTRACTION

False East/West Paradigm Hides The Rise Of Global Currency

Despite popular belief, very few things in our world are exactly what they seem. That which is painted as righteous is often evil. That which is painted as kind is often malicious. That which is painted as simple is often complex. That which is painted as complex often ends up being disturbingly two dimensional. Regardless, if a person is willing to look only at the immediate surface of a thing, he will never understand the content of the thing.

This fact is nowhere more evident than in the growing “tensions” between the elites of the West and the elites of the East over the crisis in Ukraine.

I am continually astonished at the refusal of many otherwise intelligent people to consider the evidence or even the possibility that there is, in reality, no fundamental political or philosophical conflict between the power brokers of the East and the West. As I outlined in great detail in Russia Is Dominated By Global Banks, Too, the truth is they are both working toward the same goal; and both ultimately benefit from an engineered and theatrical display of international brinksmanship.

Russia, like the United States, is utterly beholden to globalist financiers through organizations like the International Monetary Fund and the Bank for International Settlements. Russia’s global economic adviser in matters ranging from investment image to privatization is none other than Goldman Sachs.

Goldman Sachs has also worked closely with the Ukrainian government since 2011, and it started its advisory work with Ukraine for free. (Whenever Goldman Sachs does something for free, one should take special note.) Banking elites have been working both sides of the fence during the Russia versus Ukraine charade.

Russia has continued to borrow billions of dollars from Western banks, including Deutsche Bank and Credit Suisse, year after year, proving that they are not averse in the slightest to working closely with "evil Western robber barons".

Russian President Vladimir Putin meets with Mr. New-World-Order himself, Henry Kissinger, on a regular basis; and according to Putin’s press secretary, they are “old friends.” Putin’s meetings with Kissinger began almost immediately after he first took power in 2000.

Putin’s relationship with Kissinger has been so pronounced that the Russian Foreign Ministry gave Kissinger an honorary doctorate in diplomacy, and Putin placed Kissinger at the head of a bilateral “working group” — along with former KGB head and multilateralist (globalist) Gen. Yevgeny Primakov — dealing with foreign policy.

Read more: www.alt-market.com/articles/2126-false-eastwest-paradigm-hides-the-rise-of-global-currency

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

The Ukraine 16 May 2014 15:57 #59

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
I feel so sorry for the Ukranians, as pointed out these neo-cons, neo nazi's ( another little known slur on the truth) are as Orangeaid said KhazkaNAZI's - Jews - all f'ing Jews. Kerry, Biden , Heniz, Soros, Obama, Putin, the Blackwater mercenary types - the oligarchs , the oil co.'s. big that will frack it , big Agro that will come in and monsanto it , destroy and make slave labour it's other industry - Nulandistan is beyond Orwellian.
They have suffered so much and now time for the final rape and domination. Putin is as complicit in this as all the rest - had he been for real after this last votein E. Ukarine that was sabotaged - the Odessa deaths - his tanks would ave rolled.....and E. Ukranians would have welcomed it. Currency and global consolidation the JWO.
So now they going starve them into submission - whether 20 or 8 yrs in the planning , without or without civil war , probably the latter ,if they can arm themselves better - it's been another coup - more death and destruction - more lies, deception and being sold out.....Syria , with or without Assad has been dealt a blow too great to recover from. I'm so sickened by the lethargy and ignorance western sheople - but even when some aware peeps do show resistance - nothing is in the press - and to hear someone here say - well noting has changed in the suburbs of J-USA - is too pathetic for words......This evil is a cancer on humanity and eventually kill it.
Thanks PHIZ - yes, what's good for the jews is BAD for everyone else.
This ex- Ukranian PM who (ran) - did he? so why didn;t he bring out the army that's now terrorizing the people - no he robbed the people and walked away on cue.
Last Edit: 16 May 2014 16:27 by Lizzy.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

The Ukraine 16 May 2014 16:31 #60

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Jews in Crimea were historically Krymchaks and Karaites (the latter a small group centered at Yevpatoria). The 1879 census for the Taurida Governorate reported a Jewish population of 4.20%, not including a Karaite population of 0.43%.
> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crimea

In the Western region known as Galicia the Ukrainian Greek Catholic Church, one of the Eastern Rite Catholic churches has a strong membership. Since the fall of the Soviet Union there has been a growth of Protestant churches[nb 5] and Rodnovery, a contemporary Slavic modern pagan religion.[81] There are also ethnic minorities that practice other religions, i.e. Crimean Tatars (Islam), and Jews and Karaim (Judaism).
> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ukrainians

Judaism has existed in the Ukrainian lands for approximately 2000 years: Jewish traders appeared in Greek colonies. After the 7th century Judaism influenced the neighbouring Khazar Khaganate. From the 13th century Ashkenazi Jewish presence in Ukraine increased significantly. In the 18th century a new teaching of Judaism originated and became established in the Ukrainian lands - Hasidism.
The size of the current Jewish population varied. The State Committee of Statistics estimated that there were 103,600 Jews. Some Jewish leaders, said the Jewish population could be as high as 300 thousand. Observers believed that 35 to 40 percent of the Jewish population was active communally; there were 240 registered Jewish organizations. Most observant Jews were Orthodox. There were 104 Chabad-Lubavitch communities in the country. The Progressive (Reform) Jewish movement had forty-eight communities. There are four major branches: Orthodox, Conservators, Progressive reformers, Reconstructionists.[17]
Judaic congregations use Russian, Hebrew, Yiddish and Ukrainian.
> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Ukraine

Ukrainian Jews
Leo Ornstein • Sholom Aleichem • Leon Trotsky • Isaak Babel • Mila Kunis
Golda Meir • Vladimir Horowitz • Waldemar Haffkine • Selman Waksman • Abraham Goldfaden
> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Ukraine

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Ukrainian_Jews
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish-Ukrainian_relations_in_Eastern_Galicia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Anti-Fascist_Committee
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lw%C3%B3w_Ghetto
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lw%C3%B3w_Uprising
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ierusalimka
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vinnitsa
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Kiev
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_the_Soviet_Union
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beilis_trial
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Galicia_%28Central_Europe%29
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Galician_Jews
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hasidic_Judaism

Never forget: This is the truth according to wikipedia .... converts, cryptos, atheist ..?

"Slaves, Money Lenders, and Prisoner Guards: The Jews and the Trade in Slaves and Captives in the Crimean Khanate"
www.academia.edu/3706285/Slaves_Money_Lenders_and_Prisoner_Guards_The_Jews_and_the_Trade_in_Slaves_and_Captives_in_the_Crimean_Khanate (link presented by wikipedia)

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 16 May 2014 17:07 by PFIZIPFEI.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare