Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The Ukraine

The Ukraine 16 May 2014 16:52 #61

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
I bet most of the jews in the Crimea voted for inclusion back into Russia . This was the 'trade off' or agreement between the jewish zionist Putin and those of the 'west'.....
Last Edit: 16 May 2014 16:55 by Lizzy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Ukraine 16 May 2014 17:11 #62

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
While studying/browsing the many links I posted on the previous page, I had to realise that things are by far more muddled and historically interwoven with the chronicle of the XXXs in that region, than I had already thought and definitely extremely close connected to the "Israel-USA-Russia" triangle.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 16 May 2014 17:23 by PFIZIPFEI.

The Ukraine 23 May 2014 16:11 #63

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

“[dʒu:'krein]: The Jewish Genealogy and Travel Guide Center”
– by Darina Privalko (Ukraine)

The treasures of the Ukrainian Jewish heritage often remain unknown and neglected, as Ukraine is perceived as a country lacking qualified Jewish guides and an efficient infrastructure to make Ukrainian Jewish journeys not only remarkable, but also safe and comfortable.
- JUkraine’s mission is to raise awareness and create excitement about Ukrainian Jewish heritage, as well as contemporary local Jewish life by making Jewish Ukraine accessible to visitors from around the world.
- JUkraine develops Jewish travel routes, trains professional guides, conducts genealogical research and connects families to their relatives living in Ukraine.
- JUkraine creates study tools and offers Jewish education and career opportunities to Ukrainian Jews, with or without prior Jewish knowledge or involvement.
- JUkraine contributes to the preservation of historical landmarks and sustainability of Ukrainian Jewish communities.
- JUkraine serves individuals and families, organized tour groups, youth study trips, congregational missions, as well as businesspeople and Jewish community professionals seeking Ukrainian connections

www.jukraine.com/

Shituf Peula – by Anna Litovskaya and Olga Savchuk (Ukraine)

Shituf Peula is a Jewish volunteer youth initiative aimed at developing partnerships between young Jews and Ukrainian Jewish Communities around voluntarism. The three main goals of Shituf Peula include community building, Jewish learning and strengthening a spirit of activism. In the first stage of the project fellows attended a 2-day seminar about volunteering. Positive feedback resulted in the establishment of Shituf Peula as a grassroots organization and a week-long volunteering youth camp.Currently, the project work revolves around networking, communication with other communities and content development.

westburyeurope.org/westbury-european-initiatives/westbury-recognition-grants/shituf-peula

Both found here: www.paideia-eu.org/programs/paideia-project-incubator/incubator-profiles/

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 23 May 2014 16:23 by PFIZIPFEI.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, Orangeaid

The Ukraine 26 May 2014 09:27 #64

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Martin Luther May 25, 2014 @ 8:14 pm

How do you find the people in charge of these things are Jews?

Where do you look for this information?

Brother Nathanael May 25, 2014 @ 8:24 pm

@Martin Luther

If there’s chaos, disorder, factions fighting each other, economic ruin, I automatically know that JEWS are the cause.

Then I move from there.

Well, look Martin, aren’t you the one who told us about “The Jews And Their Lies?” +BN

SOURCE

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 26 May 2014 09:28 by PFIZIPFEI.

The Ukraine 26 May 2014 11:07 #65

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
They just have no shame. The new Ukrainian "President" according to the US Jewish Daily Forward, has "secret Jewish roots." Of course he does. He wouldn't got to be a chocolate billionaire without the leg up and nepotism within the Jewish community in the first place!
Ukraine Presidential Frontrunner Petro Poroshenko and His Secret Jewish Roots'Chocolate King's' Father Was Jew Who Took Wife's Name

By Cnaan Lipshiz

(JTA) — Even in normal times, Kiev can feel like a city perpetually under construction. Potholes are “fixed” with flimsy coverings, ramshackle scaffolding clings precariously to the sides of buildings, and tangles of electric wires seem ever ready to combust.

But since the outbreak of anti-government protests in November, the sense of flux in the Ukrainian capital has been greater than ever. Two kinds of tents now dot the city center: Hundreds of khaki-colored bivouacs housing the revolutionaries whose protest movement led to the ouster of President Viktor Yanukovych in February, and more recently erected campaign booths making bold promises of a brighter future ahead of Sunday’s presidential elections.

Politicians describe the vote, the first since a wave of civil unrest broke out in the capital in November, as the most crucial since Ukraine emerged as an independent country in 1991 following the breakup of the Soviet Union. But many disillusioned voters here seem to place more faith in the tired men and women inside the khaki tents — and their pledge to speak truth to power — than in any of the candidates featured in the election posters.

Marina Lysak, a Jewish activist who participated in the protest movement known as Maidan, after the central Kiev square where they took place, told JTA that the tent people are there to send a message to whomever prevails in the election.

“The statement is: ‘We are watching you. If you betray us again, we will not remain silent,’ ” Lysak said. Whoever wins on Sunday faces a herculean set of challenges. The first order of business will be dealing with pro-Russian separatist militias that now hold several cities in eastern Ukraine, where Russian speakers constitute a majority.

The new president also must address a looming economic crisis. Since November, the Ukrainian currency, the hryvna, has plummeted, losing 35 percent of its value against the U.S. dollar. Some analysts worry that the heavily indebted nation will soon default.

And then there’s the sensitive question of clearing encampments from the scorched earth of Maidan, where most tents are pitched on asphalt laid bare by demonstrators who pried the cobblestones loose to hurl them at government forces.

The leading candidate for these tasks is Petro Poroshenko, 48, an oligarch from Odessa and the head of a confectionary empire. Polls predict Poroshenko will take 30 percent of the vote in the first round of balloting.

Yulia Tymoshenko, a former prime minister recently released from jail after serving three years on what she claims were charges trumped up by the Yanukovych regime, is expected to finish second with anywhere from 6 to 18 percent.

Assuming no candidate takes more than 50 percent of the vote — more than 20 are competing — a runoff election between the top two finishers would take place on the following Sunday.

Jewish community leaders have remained officially neutral about the candidates, but many Ukrainian Jews support Poroshenko, a former foreign minister rumored to have Jewish roots.

“He has a unique set of skills that absolutely make him the man for the job,” said Igor Schupak, a Jewish historian and director of the Dnepropetrovsk-based Jewish Memory and Holocaust in Ukraine Museum. Business know-how and foreign relations experience “give Poroshenko a toolbox that places him in a league of his own in comparison to the other candidates.”

The sense that Poroshenko is the preferred candidate only when compared to other lesser options isn’t an uncommon one, even among those working to put the oligarch in office.

“He’s no saint — none of them are,” said Svetlana Golnik, who volunteers with the Poroshenko headquarters twice a week in downtown Kiev. “But he is cleaner than most other oligarchs and he delivers on his promises. Anyway, right now he’s what we have to work with.”

James Temerty, a non-Jewish Canadian business magnate who founded the Ukrainian Jewish Encounter to promote interethnic dialogue, said it would be very difficult for Poroshenko to make significant changes without further destabilizing the economy.

“The best hope here is to move toward Europe, and that will stop the corruption gradually,” Temerty said. “He said he’d do it.”

According to the popular Russian television channel Russia-1, Poroshenko’s father was a Jew named Alexei Valtsman from the Odessa region who in 1956 took on the last name of his wife, Yevgenya Poroshenko.

Poroshenko’s media team did not reply to JTA requests for comment, but they are not indifferent about the subject.

Last year, Poroshenko’s spokeswoman asked Forbes Israel to remove her boss’ name from a list of the world’s richest Jews, a magazine source confirmed.

Moshe Azman, a chief rabbi of Ukraine, said he asked Poroshenko directly about the rumors.

“He told me he wasn’t Jewish,” Azman said.

Even if the rumors were true, Poroshenko wouldn’t be the only candidate for president with Jewish roots. Vadim Rabinovich, a billionaire media mogul and founder of the All-Ukrainian Jewish Congress, is running on a platform combining a tolerant attitude toward Ukrainian minorities with plans to dispense with Ukraine’s quasi-federal political system and reduce taxes.

Although he barely registers in the polls — current figures show him taking just over half-a-percent of the vote — his candidacy has at least one high-profile supporter: Rostislav Melnyk, who became famous in Ukraine after surviving a savage beating by Yanukovych forces.

“I support Rabinovich’s platform and I will vote for him,” Melnyk said, “also because he is good for the future of the Jewish community.

m.forward.com/articles/198758/ukraine-presidential-frontrunner-petro-poroshenko/
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, PFIZIPFEI

The Ukraine 05 Jun 2014 20:16 #66

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

Odessa: Western media protect the puppeteers of a massmurder

www.klagemauer.tv/index.php?a=showportal&keyword=englisch&id=3145

More to come soon in English! Stay tuned!

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 05 Jun 2014 20:56 by PFIZIPFEI.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, Return of Zorro

The Ukraine 05 Jun 2014 21:44 #67

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

THIS SHOCKING VIDEO IS A MUST WATCH!

Please spread it far and wide.

There is no other information on these unbelievably disgusting crimes on the web yet!

Thanks!

Some hours ago I had a conversation with one of the researchers who made this video.
All reminds me of the YUGOSLAVIAN WAR created by the very same villains.
And of course all other wars also can be accounted to the very same sinister pack of
satanists, but it was the first war that was fought right in front of our doors, so to speak,
in Europe, and the Ukraine is also not far away, but we can't do a thing to help the people
or to stop the NATO/CIA/MOSSAD killers!

Those who live on an island or far away from Europe can hardly feel the same .....

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 05 Jun 2014 21:45 by PFIZIPFEI.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, Return of Zorro, Orangeaid

The Ukraine 09 Jun 2014 15:03 #68

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Cries for help: The Ukrainian government massacres civilians (English)

Blunt offenses against freedom of press in Ukraine (English)

NATO Invasion: the true reason for the Ukraine conflict? (English)

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 09 Jun 2014 15:28 by PFIZIPFEI.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, Orangeaid

The Ukraine 09 Jun 2014 21:20 #69

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member

aul Craig Roberts - The Crisis in Ukraine & The Geopolitical Chess Game
May 31, 2014
www.redicecreations.com/radio/2014/05/RIR-140531.php
Last Edit: 09 Jun 2014 21:24 by Lizzy.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

The Ukraine 10 Jun 2014 15:47 #70

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

Ukraine: NATO Should Block the Bosporus and Assure its Allies

www.offiziere.ch/?p=15705

Swiss website called "officers" - with very shocking mainstream articles in English as well, perfect mouthpiece of tptb and completely submissive to the global dominators, i.e. anti-Russian.

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 10 Jun 2014 15:59 by PFIZIPFEI.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

The Ukraine 18 Jun 2014 01:00 #71

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
The evil welcomes evil.
usa.mfa.gov.ua/en/press-center/news/24185-mi-uvichnimo-pamjaty-gerojiv-ochistivshi-nashu-zemlyu-vid-nechistiarsenij-jacenyuk-u-spivchutti-ridnim-i-bli...-vojiniv-u-lugansyku

'Official' Embassy site
Ukraine’s Prime Minister Yatsenyuk: We will commemorate the heroes by cleaning our land from the evil.
15 June, 03:17

“We bow our heads to the heroes who lost their lives for the sake of their country, to prevent the war from coming into the house of each of us”, - said the Prime-Minister of Ukraine Arseniy Yatsenyuk while expressing condolences to the families and friends of those military men killed last night near Luhansk.

“They lost their lives because they defended men and women, children and the elderly who found themselves in a situation facing a threat to be killed by invaders and sponsored by them inhumans. First, we will commemorate the heroes by wiping out those who killed them and then by cleaning our land from the evil”, - he said.

Arseniy Yatsenyuk reassured that the Government of Ukraine will take care of the families and loved ones of those killed.
Latest news
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

The Ukraine 06 Jul 2014 17:52 #72

• Frog
  • Senior Boarder 
  • Government is simply a conspiracy against a nation!
What the Kremlin's inaction over the Ukraine means for Russia's geopolitics, international relations, and the Eurasian Union
by Mark Sleboda

Source
What the Kremlin's inaction over the Ukraine means for Russia's geopolitics, international relations, and the Eurasian Union:
All moral and national security issues aside for a moment, the precedent that Russia's inaction is setting in the Ukraine in terms of both geopolitics and foreign policy alone is crippling. The surrender of Ukraine to the West by Russia inevitably means exactly that the US achieves its primary goal - the end of the Eurasian Union project and the Russian/Eurasian civilizational space.
Russia has now set the precedent that it does not have the right, ability, or political will to act or intervene in the post Soviet space when facing serious Western opposition. Further it has set the precedent that the US and EU DO have both the right and ability to act to the point of orchestrating regime change, civil war, and the complete domestic political reordering and geopolitical reorientation of a country in what was once considered Russia's "near abroad" and that Russia lacks the ability and/or political will to counter or resist this in any way. It will grumble but just accept the new status quo to preserve "peace" and a conception of "business as usual". That is to say, appeasement.
The lessons that the governments and peoples of Belarus, Kazakhstan, Armenia, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, and Azerbaijan will invariably take away from Russia's inaction in the Ukraine are:

Read full article

"Whenever you're in conflict with someone, there is one factor that can make the difference between damaging your relationship and deepening it. That factor is attitude." William James

The Ukraine 11 Jul 2014 14:26 #73

• Frog
  • Senior Boarder 

Sub Titled - if they don't come up automatically use the option on the bottom right to turn them on.

"Whenever you're in conflict with someone, there is one factor that can make the difference between damaging your relationship and deepening it. That factor is attitude." William James

The Ukraine 12 Jul 2014 19:38 #74

• Frog
  • Senior Boarder 
Part two of the interview above:

Don't forget to turn the Subs on in the bottom right.

The Ukraine 14 Jul 2014 17:42 #75

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member

The Ukraine 21 Jul 2014 22:48 #76

• Oracle
  • Futurist & Anthropogenist
Russia urges to probe the participation of the mercenaries from the EU in Ukraine’s conflict

Russian Foreign ministry demands the authorities of Sweden, Finland, France and Baltic states to carry out an investigation to discover if mercenaries of these countries are taking part in military action in eastern Ukraine. The statement of the ministry followed the article from the Italian news outlet Il Giornale. The publication said that mercenaries from these countries fought at the side of Kiev troops. They were a part of the so-called Azov battalion which is backed by Ukraine’s oligarch Igor Kolomoisky.”If the information in this publication is true, then it becomes a new confirmation that foreign militants are involved in the armed Ukraine’s conflict at the intentional level,” said the Foreign Ministry.
rt.com/news/line/2014-07-21/#66496
Kolomoyskyi was born in a Jewish family of engineers. Kolomoyskyi graduated from the Dnipropetrovsk Metallurgical Institute in 1985.[4] He is married with two children.[1][13]

Kolomoyskyi is the co-founder of the PrivatBank (and its informal Privat Group, respectively) and was appointed Chairman of its Board of Directors in 1997.[4][12] Other fields of activity include: ferroalloys, finance, oil products, mass media,[13] metal and petroleum industries (also in Russia and Romania).[14]

Kolomoysky has a dual Ukrainian-Israeli citizenship although dual citizenship is not recognized by Ukraine[15][16]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ihor_Kolomoyskyi
Ukrainian law currently does not recognise dual citizenship.[5] However there are citizens of Ukraine who hold dual citizenship.[6][7] Various estimates put the number of Ukrainians with more than one passport from 300,000 to a few million.[8] Within Ukrainian boundaries Ukrainian citizens who also hold multiple citizenships are considered to be solely Ukrainian citizens

On February 8, 2014, the Rada proposed a bill to criminalize the act of holding two citizenships. [10]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ukrainian_citizenship
Before the jewish coup d'etat.

Russian Aggression Prevention Act of 2014113th Congress (2013-2014)
The resident shill announced
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

yet he is trolling further. :facepalm:

blue_tackler wrote:
the lice are only going to jump onto other typhus victim

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.
Last Edit: 21 Jul 2014 22:57 by Oracle.

The Ukraine 23 Jul 2014 11:01 #77

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
TRIDENT

The Khazarian Tamga is a family coat of arms of the aristocrat Khazars, the Kagans.

Source: morbusignorantia.wordpress.com/2014/07/13/ukraine-was-ist-das-nur-fur-ein-land

Malaysia Airlines - TRIDENT

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 23 Jul 2014 11:04 by PFIZIPFEI.

The Ukraine 23 Jul 2014 20:24 #78

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Oracle wrote:
Orangeaid wrote:
What did Stalin do that for? Oracle, you've described it as a "land grab" from other nations to the south and west. They were all Soviet Bloc anyway, so why the Ukrainian land grab from other Soviet bloc nations?

They weren't all soviet. We are talking about the beginning of the bolshevik menace when it spread.
Ukraine was created in the 1922 already, when the bolsheviks partially militarily advanced in eastern europe.
The time of jewish butcher Bela Kuhn in Hungary ... the time of bolshevik terror.

Why Ukraine and other neighbours? Strategic importance, the black sea.
During a period of civil war from 1917-23 many factions claiming themselves governments of the newly born republic were formed, each with supporters and opponents. The two most prominent of them were the government in Kiev and the government in Kharkiv. The former being the Ukrainian People's Republic and the latter the Ukrainian Soviet Republic. The former was internationally recognized and supported by the Central powers following the Treaty of Brest-Litovsk, whereas the latter was solely supported by Soviet Russian forces; and neither by White Russian forces that remained. This conflict known as the Ukrainian–Soviet War was part of the ongoing Russian Civil War and a struggle for national independence, which ended with the Ukrainian People's Republic being annexed into the Ukrainian Socialist Soviet Republic (Ukrainian: УСРР), western Ukraine being absorbed into the Second Polish Republic, and the newly stable Ukraine becoming a founding member of the Soviet Union.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ukrainian_Soviet_Socialist_Republic

Reads like today's situation.

Thank you very much, Oracle!

Friday wrote:
blogs.timesofisrael.com/leaked-report-israel-acknowledges-jews-in-fact-khazars-secret-plan-for-reverse-migration-to-ukraine/#ixzz36vYdYcbm
The Times of Israel Home Israel & the Region Jewish Times Israel Inside Ops & Blogs Start-Up Israel Daily Edition Spotlight s
English العربية Français 中文
Wednesday, July 23, 2014 Tammuz 25, 5774 6:10 pm IDT

The Times of Israel

Leaked report: Israel acknowledges Jews in fact Khazars; Secret plan for reverse migration to Ukraine

Thank you very much, Friday!
I think this is very important for this thread.

Leaked report: Israel acknowledges Jews in fact Khazars; Secret plan for reverse migration to Ukraine

March 18, 2014, 11:34 pm

Jim Wald is Associate Professor and Director of the Center for the Book at Hampshire College,
where he teaches modern European cultural history and the history of the book.

Jerusalem and Zhitomir, 16 March/Adar II 14

(Our Russian and Ukrainian correspondents Hirsh Ostropoler and I. Z. Grosser-Spass also contributed to this story, delayed due to the crisis over the Crimean referendum.)

Fast-breaking Developments

Followers of Middle Eastern affairs know two things: always expect the unexpected, and never write off Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu, who has more political lives than the proverbial cat.

Only yesterday came news that Syrian rebels plan to give Israel the Golan Heights in exchange for creation of a no-fly zone against the Assad regime. In an even bolder move, it is now revealed, Israel will withdraw its settlers from communities beyond the settlement blocs—and relocate them at least temporarily to Ukraine. Ukraine made this arrangement on the basis of historic ties and in exchange for desperately needed military assistance against Russia. This surprising turn of events had an even more surprising origin: genetics, a field in which Israeli scholars have long excelled.

A Warlike Turkic People—and a Mystery

It is well known that, sometime in the eighth to ninth centuries, the Khazars, a warlike Turkic people, converted to Judaism and ruled over a vast domain in what became southern Russia and Ukraine. What happened to them after the Russians destroyed that empire around the eleventh century has been a mystery. Many have speculated that the Khazars became the ancestors of Ashkenazi Jews.

The Khazar Empire, from M. J-H. Schnitzler’s map of The Empire of Charlemagne and that of the Arabs, (Strasbourg, 1857)

Arabs have long cited the Khazar hypothesis in attempts to deny a Jewish historical claim to the land of Israel. During the UN debate over Palestine Partition, Chaim Weizmann responded, sarcastically: “lt is very strange. All my life I have been a Jew, felt like a Jew, and I now learn that I am a Khazar.” In a more folksy vein, Prime Minister Golda Meir famously said: “Khazar, Schmazar. There is no Khazar people. I knew no Khazars In Kiev. Or Milwaukee. Show me these Khazars of whom you speak.”

a warlike people: Khazar battle axe, c. 7th-9th centuries

Contrarian Hungarian ex-communist and scientist Arthur Koestler brought the Khazar hypothesis to a wider audience with The Thirteenth Tribe (1976), in the hope that disproving a common Jewish “racial” identity would end antisemitism. Clearly, that hope has not been fulfilled. Most recently, left-wing Israeli historian Shlomo Sand’s http://inventionofthejewishpeople.com/ took Koestler’s thesis in a direction he had not intended, arguing that because Jews were a religious community descended from converts they do not constitute a nation or need a state of their own. Scientists, however, dismissed the Khazar hypothesis because http://forward.com/articles/155742/jews-are-a-race-genes-reveal/?p=all. Until now. In 2012, Israeli researcher Eran Elhaik published a study claiming to prove that Khazar ancestry is the single largest element in the Ashkenazi gene pool. Sand declared himself vindicated, and progressive organs such as www.haaretz.com/weekend/week-s-end/the-jewish-people-s-ultimate-treasure-hunt.premium-1.490539 and The Forward trumpeted the results.

Israel seems finally to have thrown in the towel. A blue-ribbon team of scholars from leading research institutions and museums has just issued a secret report to the government, acknowledging that European Jews are in fact Khazars. (Whether this would result in yet another proposal to revise the words to “Hatikvah” remains to be seen.) At first sight, this would seem to be the worst possible news, given the Prime Minister’s relentless insistence on the need for Palestinian recognition of Israel as a “Jewish state” and the stagnation of the peace talks. But others have underestimated him at their peril. An aide quipped, when life hands you an etrog, you build a sukkah.

Speaking off the record, he explained, “We first thought that admitting we are really Khazars was one way to get around Abbas’s insistence that no Jew can remain in a Palestinian state. Maybe we were grasping at straws. But when he refused to accept that, it forced us to think about more creative solutions. The Ukrainian invitation for the Jews to return was a godsend. Relocating all the settlers within Israel in a short time would be difficult for reasons of logistics and economics. We certainly don’t want another fashlan like the expulsion of the settlers in the Gaza Hitnatkut [disengagement].

“We’re not talking about all the Ashkenazi Jews going back to Ukraine. Obviously that is not practical.

Speaking on deep background, a well-placed source in intelligence circles said: “We’re not talking about all the Ashkenazi Jews going back to Ukraine. Obviously that is not practical. The press as usual exaggerates and sensationalizes; this is why we need military censorship.”

Khazaria 2.0?

All Jews who wish to return would be welcomed back without condition as citizens, the more so if they take part in the promised infusion of massive Israeli military assistance, including troops, equipment, and construction of new bases. If the initial transfer works, other West Bank settlers would be encouraged to relocate to Ukraine, as well. After Ukraine, bolstered by this support, reestablishes control over all its territory, the current Autonomous Republic of Crimea would once again become an autonomous Jewish domain. The small-scale successor to the medieval empire of Khazaria (as the peninsula, too, was once known) would be called, in Yiddish, Chazerai.

the Khazar Empire, map of Europe in the Age of Charles the Great, from Karl von Spruner, _Historisch-geographischer Hand-Atlas_ (Gotha, Germany, 1854)

"the Khazars did not have to live within ‘Auschwitz borders.’”

“As you know,” the spokesman continued, “the Prime Minister has said time and again: we are a proud and ancient people whose history here goes back 4,000 years. The same is true of the Khazars: just back in Europe and not quite as long. But look at the map: the Khazars did not have to live within ‘Auschwitz borders.’”

no “Auschwitz borders”: the great extent of the Khazar Empire (pink, at right) is readily apparent in this map of Europe circa 800, by Monin (Paris, 1841). Compare with Charlemagne’s empire (pink, at left)

“As the Prime Minister has said, no one will tell Jews where they may or may not live on the historic territory of their existence as a sovereign people. He is willing to make painful sacrifices for peace, even if that means giving up part of our biblical homeland in Judea and Samaria. But then you have to expect us to exercise our historical rights somewhere else. We decided this will be on the shores of the Black Sea, where we were an autochthonous people for more than 2000 years. Even the great non-Zionist historian Simon Dubnow said we had the right to colonize Crimea. It’s in all the history books. You can look it up.”

"Old-New Land?"

Black Sea, showing Khazar presence in Crimea and coastal regions: Rigobert Bonne, Imperii Romani Distracta. Pars Orientalis, (Paris, 1780). Note Ukraine and Kiev at upper left. At right: Caspian Sea, also labeled, as was the custom, as the Khazar Sea

“We’d like to think of it as sort of a homeland-away-from-home,” added the anonymous intelligence source. “Or the original one,” he said with a wink. “After all, Herzl wrote about the Old-New Land, didn’t he? And the transition shouldn’t be too difficult for the settlers because, you know, they’ll still get to feel as if they are pioneers: experience danger, construct new housing, carry weapons. The women can continue to wear scarves on their heads, and the food won’t be very different from what they already eat.”

In retrospect, we should have seen this coming, said a venerable State Department Arabist, ticking off the signs on his fingers: a little-noticed report that Russia was cracking down on Israeli smuggling of Khazar artifacts, the decisions of both Spain and Portugal to give citizenship to descendants of their expelled Jews, as well as evidence that former IDF soldiers were already leading militias in support of the Ukrainian government. And now, also maybe the possibility that the missing Malaysian jet was diverted to Central Asia.

"Reactions from around the world"

Given the confluence of the weekend and the Purim and Saint Patrick’s Day holidays, reporters scrambled to get responses. Reactions from around the world trickled in.

• Members of the YESHA Council of settlers, some of them evidently the worse for wear after too much festival slivovitz, were caught completely off-guard. Always wary of Netanyahu, whom they regard as a slick opportunist rather than reliable ideological ally, they refused to comment until they had further assessed the situation.

Most of the hastily offered reactions fell into the predictable categories.

• Right-wing antisemitic groups pounced on the story as vindication of their conspiracy theories, claiming that this was the culmination of the Jews’ centuries-old plan to avenge the defeat of Khazaria by the Russians in the Middle Ages, a reprise of Israel’s support for Georgia in 2008. “Jews have memories as long as their noses,” one declared.

"a continuum of conquest and cruelty?"

• From Ramallah, a Fatah spokesman said the offer was a start but did not go nearly far enough toward satisfying Palestinian demands. Holding up an image of a Khazar warrior from an archaeological artifact, he explained:

There is a continuum of conquest and cruelty. It’s very simple, genetics does not lie. We see the results today: the Zionist regime and brutal Occupation Forces are descended from warlike barbarians. Palestinians are descended from peaceful pastoralists, in fact, from the ancient Israelites that you have falsely claimed as your ancestors. By the way, it is not true, however, that your ancestors ever had a temple in Jerusalem.

Then: Khazarian barbarian. Warrior with prisoner, image from archaeological object.
[source: Wikimedia Commons]

Now: Israeli border policeman with Palestinian protester
[source: Amnesty International]

• The famously reliable unofficial intelligence website DAFTKAfile admitted:

Boy, are our faces red. We were caught flat-footed and thought that the return to Spain and Portugal was the real story. Obviously, that was an impeccably planned and clever feint to distract attention from the coming revolution in Ukraine. Nicely played, Mossad.

• Prolific blogger Richard Sliverstein, whose knowledge of Jewish culture and uncanny ability to ferret out military secrets regularly provoke astonishment even among his critics, commented:

Frankly, I’m surprised that my Mossad sources did not get this story to me first. But I’ve been up against a deadline for an essay on the kabbalistic significance of sesame seeds, the main ingredient in hummus, so I haven’t caught up on my email. But, do I feel vindicated? Well, yes, but it’s scant satisfaction. I’ve been saying for years that the Jews are descended from Mongol-Tatar Khazars, but it has barely made a dent in the propaganda armor of these Zionist hasbaroid dolts.

• An official of a leading human-rights NGO said:

Evacuating illegal settlements must be a part of any peace deal, but first forcing settlers to leave Palestine and then resettling them in Ukraine may be a violation of the Fourth Geneva Convention. We’ll see what the ICC has to say about this. And if they think they can be even more trigger-happy in Ukraine than the West Bank, they have another thing coming.

Blogger
Jim Wald
Jim Wald Jim Wald is Associate Professor and Director of the Center for the Book at Hampshire College, where he teaches modern … [More]

Follow or contact:
Twitter
RSS

Blogs Editor

Email

More in this blog

Zygielbojm and the Blood Shed (that unites and divides us)
Yom HaZikaron and Memorial Day: Remembering the Fallen (give me just two minutes of your time)
On the Margins of the Holocaust: 70 Years On, High Time to Honor the “Absentees for Freedom”
Let My People Go! To High Holy Days Services. For Free.
My Father’s Passover Days, 1943-1944. A Forgotten Episode of World War II.

Jerusalem and Zhitomir, 16 March/Adar II 14

Get The Times of Israel's Daily Edition by email
and never miss our top stories Free Sign up!

(Our Russian and Ukrainian correspondents Hirsh Ostropoler and I. Z. Grosser-Spass also contributed to this story, delayed due to the crisis over the Crimean referendum.)

Followers of Middle Eastern affairs know two things: always expect the unexpected, and never write off Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu, who has more political lives than the proverbial cat.

Only yesterday came news that Syrian rebels plan to give Israel the Golan Heights in exchange for creation of a no-fly zone against the Assad regime. In an even bolder move, it is now revealed, Israel will withdraw its settlers from communities beyond the settlement blocs—and relocate them at least temporarily to Ukraine. Ukraine made this arrangement on the basis of historic ties and in exchange for desperately needed military assistance against Russia. This surprising turn of events had an even more surprising origin: genetics, a field in which Israeli scholars have long excelled.

It is well known that, sometime in the eighth to ninth centuries, the Khazars, a warlike Turkic people, converted to Judaism and ruled over a vast domain in what became southern Russia and Ukraine. What happened to them after the Russians destroyed that empire around the eleventh century has been a mystery. Many have speculated that the Khazars became the ancestors of Ashkenazi Jews.
Schnitzler1857.emp

The Khazar Empire, from M. J-H. Schnitzler’s map of The Empire of Charlemagne and that of the Arabs, (Strasbourg, 1857)

Arabs have long cited the Khazar hypothesis in attempts to deny a Jewish historical claim to the land of Israel. During the UN debate over Palestine Partition, Chaim Weizmann responded, sarcastically: “lt is very strange. All my life I have been a Jew, felt like a Jew, and I now learn that I am a Khazar.” In a more folksy vein, Prime Minister Golda Meir famously said: “Khazar, Schmazar. There is no Khazar people. I knew no Khazars In Kiev. Or Milwaukee. Show me these Khazars of whom you speak.”
KhazAxe1

Contrarian Hungarian ex-communist and scientist Arthur Koestler brought the Khazar hypothesis to a wider audience with The Thirteenth Tribe (1976), in the hope that disproving a common Jewish “racial” identity would end antisemitism. Clearly, that hope has not been fulfilled. Most recently, left-wing Israeli historian Shlomo Sand’s The Invention of the Jewish People took Koestler’s thesis in a direction he had not intended, arguing that because Jews were a religious community descended from converts they do not constitute a nation or need a state of their own. Scientists, however, dismissed the Khazar hypothesis because the genetic evidence did not add up. Until now. In 2012, Israeli researcher Eran Elhaik published a study claiming to prove that Khazar ancestry is the single largest element in the Ashkenazi gene pool. Sand declared himself vindicated, and progressive organs such as Haaretz and The Forward trumpeted the results.

Israel seems finally to have thrown in the towel. A blue-ribbon team of scholars from leading research institutions and museums has just issued a secret report to the government, acknowledging that European Jews are in fact Khazars. (Whether this would result in yet another proposal to revise the words to “Hatikvah” remains to be seen.) At first sight, this would seem to be the worst possible news, given the Prime Minister’s relentless insistence on the need for Palestinian recognition of Israel as a “Jewish state” and the stagnation of the peace talks. But others have underestimated him at their peril. An aide quipped, when life hands you an etrog, you build a sukkah.

Speaking off the record, he explained, “We first thought that admitting we are really Khazars was one way to get around Abbas’s insistence that no Jew can remain in a Palestinian state. Maybe we were grasping at straws. But when he refused to accept that, it forced us to think about more creative solutions. The Ukrainian invitation for the Jews to return was a godsend. Relocating all the settlers within Israel in a short time would be difficult for reasons of logistics and economics. We certainly don’t want another fashlan like the expulsion of the settlers in the Gaza Hitnatkut [disengagement].

“We’re not talking about all the Ashkenazi Jews going back to Ukraine. Obviously that is not practical.

Speaking on deep background, a well-placed source in intelligence circles said: “We’re not talking about all the Ashkenazi Jews going back to Ukraine. Obviously that is not practical. The press as usual exaggerates and sensationalizes; this is why we need military censorship.”

Khazaria 2.0?

All Jews who wish to return would be welcomed back without condition as citizens, the more so if they take part in the promised infusion of massive Israeli military assistance, including troops, equipment, and construction of new bases. If the initial transfer works, other West Bank settlers would be encouraged to relocate to Ukraine, as well. After Ukraine, bolstered by this support, reestablishes control over all its territory, the current Autonomous Republic of Crimea would once again become an autonomous Jewish domain. The small-scale successor to the medieval empire of Khazaria (as the peninsula, too, was once known) would be called, in Yiddish, Chazerai.
SprunerCarl.det.1000

the Khazar Empire, map of Europe in the Age of Charles the Great, from Karl von Spruner, _Historisch-geographischer Hand-Atlas_ (Gotha, 1854)

the Khazars did not have to live within ‘Auschwitz borders.’”

“As you know,” the spokesman continued, “the Prime Minister has said time and again: we are a proud and ancient people whose history here goes back 4,000 years. The same is true of the Khazars: just back in Europe and not quite as long. But look at the map: the Khazars did not have to live within ‘Auschwitz borders.’”
EmpCharlMonin.1841.500

no “Auschwitz borders”: the great extent of the Khazar Empire (pink, at right) is readily apparent in this map of Europe circa 800, by Monin (Paris, 1841). Compare with Charlemagne’s empire (pink, at left)

“As the Prime Minister has said, no one will tell Jews where they may or may not live on the historic territory of their existence as a sovereign people. He is willing to make painful sacrifices for peace, even if that means giving up part of our biblical homeland in Judea and Samaria. But then you have to expect us to exercise our historical rights somewhere else. We decided this will be on the shores of the Black Sea, where we were an autochthonous people for more than 2000 years. Even the great non-Zionist historian Simon Dubnow said we had the right to colonize Crimea. It’s in all the history books. You can look it up.”

Old-New Land?

Black Sea, showing Khazar presence in Crimea and coastal regions: Rigobert Bonne, Imperii Romani Distracta. Pars Orientalis, (Paris, 1780). Note Ukraine and Kiev at upper left. At right: Caspian Sea, also labeled, as was the custom, as the Khazar Sea

“We’d like to think of it as sort of a homeland-away-from-home,” added the anonymous intelligence source. “Or the original one,” he said with a wink. “After all, Herzl wrote about the Old-New Land, didn’t he? And the transition shouldn’t be too difficult for the settlers because, you know, they’ll still get to feel as if they are pioneers: experience danger, construct new housing, carry weapons. The women can continue to wear scarves on their heads, and the food won’t be very different from what they already eat.”

In retrospect, we should have seen this coming, said a venerable State Department Arabist, ticking off the signs on his fingers: a little-noticed report that Russia was cracking down on Israeli smuggling of Khazar artifacts, the decisions of both Spain and Portugal to give citizenship to descendants of their expelled Jews, as well as evidence that former IDF soldiers were already leading militias in support of the Ukrainian government. And now, also maybe the possibility that the missing Malaysian jet was diverted to Central Asia.

A veteran Middle East journalist said: “It’s problematic, but in a perverse way, brilliant. In one fell swoop, Bibi has managed to confound friend and foe alike. He’s put the ball back in the Palestinians’ court and relieved the pressure from the Americans without actually making any real concessions. Meanwhile, by lining up with the Syrian rebels and Ukraine, as well as Georgia and Azerbaijan, he compensates for the loss of the Turkish alliance and puts pressure on both Assad and Iran. And the new Cypriot-Israeli gas deal props up Ukraine and weakens the economic leverage of both the Russians and the Gulf oil states. Just brilliant.”

Reactions from around the world

Given the confluence of the weekend and the Purim and Saint Patrick’s Day holidays, reporters scrambled to get responses. Reactions from around the world trickled in.

• Members of the YESHA Council of settlers, some of them evidently the worse for wear after too much festival slivovitz, were caught completely off-guard. Always wary of Netanyahu, whom they regard as a slick opportunist rather than reliable ideological ally, they refused to comment until they had further assessed the situation.

• Right-wing antisemitic groups pounced on the story as vindication of their conspiracy theories, claiming that this was the culmination of the Jews’ centuries-old plan to avenge the defeat of Khazaria by the Russians in the Middle Ages, a reprise of Israel’s support for Georgia in 2008. “Jews have memories as long as their noses,” one declared.

• From Ramallah, a Fatah spokesman said the offer was a start but did not go nearly far enough toward satisfying Palestinian demands. Holding up an image of a Khazar warrior from an archaeological artifact, he explained:

There is a continuum of conquest and cruelty. It’s very simple, genetics does not lie. We see the results today: the Zionist regime and brutal Occupation Forces are descended from warlike barbarians. Palestinians are descended from peaceful pastoralists, in fact, from the ancient Israelites that you have falsely claimed as your ancestors. By the way, it is not true, however, that your ancestors ever had a temple in Jerusalem.

475px-Khazar_1

Then: Khazarian barbarian. Warrior with prisoner, image from archaeological object.

Boy, are our faces red. We were caught flat-footed and thought that the return to Spain and Portugal was the real story. Obviously, that was an impeccably planned and clever feint to distract attention from the coming revolution in Ukraine. Nicely played, Mossad.

• Prolific blogger Richard Sliverstein, whose knowledge of Jewish culture and uncanny ability to ferret out military secrets regularly provoke astonishment even among his critics, commented:

Frankly, I’m surprised that my Mossad sources did not get this story to me first. But I’ve been up against a deadline for an essay on the kabbalistic significance of sesame seeds, the main ingredient in hummus, so I haven’t caught up on my email. But, do I feel vindicated? Well, yes, but it’s scant satisfaction. I’ve been saying for years that the Jews are descended from Mongol-Tatar Khazars, but it has barely made a dent in the propaganda armor of these Zionist hasbaroid dolts.

Evacuating illegal settlements must be a part of any peace deal, but first forcing settlers to leave Palestine and then resettling them in Ukraine may be a violation of the Fourth Geneva Convention. We’ll see what the ICC has to say about this. And if they think they can be even more trigger-happy in Ukraine than the West Bank, they have another thing coming.

• Ultra-Ultra-Orthodox spokesman Menuchem Yontef (formerly of Inowraclaw) welcomed the news:

We reject the Zionist state, which is illegitimate until Mashiach comes. We don’t care where we live as long as we can study the Torah and obey its commandments in full. However, we refuse to serve in the military there as well as here. And—we also want subsidies. That is G-d’s will.

• The spokeswoman for a delegation of Episcopalian peace activists, reached after the Christ at the Checkpoint conference in Bethlehem, said, with tears in her eyes:

We applaud this consistency of principle. If only all Jews would think like Menuchem Yontef—in fact, I’d like to call them “Menuchem Yontef Jews”: “M. Y. Jews,” for short—then antisemitism would disappear and members of all three Abrahamic faiths would again live together peacefully here as they did before the advent of Zionism. The nation-state is a relic of the nineteenth century, which has caused untold suffering. The most urgent task for world peace is the immediate creation of a free and sovereign Palestine.

• Noted academic and theorist Judith Buntler mused:

It may seem like a paradox to establish alterity or ‘interruption’ at the heart of ethical relations. But to know that we have first to consider what such terms mean. One might argue that the distinctive trait of Khazarian identity is that it is interrupted by alterity, that the relation to the gentile defines not only its diasporic situation, but one of its most fundamental ethical relations. Although such a statement may well be true (meaning that it belongs to a set of statements that are true), it manages to reserve alterity as a predicate of a prior subject. The relation to alterity becomes one predicate of ‘being Khazarian.’ It is quite another thing to understand that very relationship as challenging the idea of ‘Khazarian’ as a static sort of being, one that is adequately described as a subject. . . . coexistence projects can only begin with the dismantling of political Zionism.

"not the “two-state solution” they expected?"

Schnitzler1857.emp

KhazAxe1

Contrarian Hungarian ex-communist and scientist Arthur Koestler brought the Khazar hypothesis to a wider audience with The Thirteenth Tribe (1976), in the hope that disproving a common Jewish “racial” identity would end antisemitism. Clearly, that hope has not been fulfilled. Most recently, left-wing Israeli historian Shlomo Sand’s The Invention of the Jewish People took Koestler’s thesis in a direction he had not intended, arguing that because Jews were a religious community descended from converts they do not constitute a nation or need a state of their own. Scientists, however, dismissed the Khazar hypothesis because the genetic evidence did not add up. Until now. In 2012, Israeli researcher Eran Elhaik published a study claiming to prove that Khazar ancestry is the single largest element in the Ashkenazi gene pool. Sand declared himself vindicated, and progressive organs such as Haaretz and The Forward trumpeted the results.

“We’re not talking about all the Ashkenazi Jews going back to Ukraine. Obviously that is not practical."

Khazaria 2.0?

SprunerCarl.det.1000

the Khazar Empire, map of Europe in the Age of Charles the Great, from Karl von Spruner, _Historisch-geographischer Hand-Atlas_ (Gotha, 1854)

"the Khazars did not have to live within ‘Auschwitz borders.’”

EmpCharlMonin.1841.500

"Old-New Land?"

A veteran Middle East journalist said: “It’s problematic, but in a perverse way, brilliant. In one fell swoop, Bibi has managed to confound friend and foe alike. He’s put the ball back in the Palestinians’ court and relieved the pressure from the Americans without actually making any real concessions. Meanwhile, by lining up with the Syrian rebels and Ukraine, as well as Georgia and Azerbaijan, he compensates for the loss of the Turkish alliance and puts pressure on both Assad and Iran. And the new Cypriot-Israeli gas deal props up Ukraine and weakens the economic leverage of both the Russians and the Gulf oil states. Just brilliant.”

Reactions from around the world

475px-Khazar_1

• Ultra-Ultra-Orthodox spokesman Menuchem Yontef (formerly of Inowraclaw) welcomed the news:

We reject the Zionist state, which is illegitimate until Mashiach comes. We don’t care where we live as long as we can study the Torah and obey its commandments in full. However, we refuse to serve in the military there as well as here. And—we also want subsidies. That is G-d’s will.

• The spokeswoman for a delegation of Episcopalian peace activists, reached after the Christ at the Checkpoint conference in Bethlehem, said, with tears in her eyes:

We applaud this consistency of principle. If only all Jews would think like Menuchem Yontef—in fact, I’d like to call them “Menuchem Yontef Jews”: “M. Y. Jews,” for short—then antisemitism would disappear and members of all three Abrahamic faiths would again live together peacefully here as they did before the advent of Zionism. The nation-state is a relic of the nineteenth century, which has caused untold suffering. The most urgent task for world peace is the immediate creation of a free and sovereign Palestine.

• Noted academic and theorist Judith Buntler mused:

It may seem like a paradox to establish alterity or ‘interruption’ at the heart of ethical relations. But to know that we have first to consider what such terms mean. One might argue that the distinctive trait of Khazarian identity is that it is interrupted by alterity, that the relation to the gentile defines not only its diasporic situation, but one of its most fundamental ethical relations. Although such a statement may well be true (meaning that it belongs to a set of statements that are true), it manages to reserve alterity as a predicate of a prior subject. The relation to alterity becomes one predicate of ‘being Khazarian.’ It is quite another thing to understand that very relationship as challenging the idea of ‘Khazarian’ as a static sort of being, one that is adequately described as a subject. . . . coexistence projects can only begin with the dismantling of political Zionism.

"not the “two-state solution” they expected?"

• Anti-Israel BDS (Boycott, Divestment, Sanctions) leader Ali Abubinomial put it more simply. Pounding his desk, he fumed, “So, Israel and Khazaria? This is what the Zionists mean by a ‘two-state solution’?! Do the math! Has no one read my book?”

• Students for Justice in Palestine (SJP) called an emergency meeting to establish ties with the Pecheneg Liberation Organization (PLO), saying, “Pechenegs should not pay the price for European antisemitism.” The new solidarity group, “Students for Pechenegs in Ukraine” (SPUK), proclaimed as its motto: “From the Black to the Caspian Sea, We’re Gonna Find Somebody to Free!”

• For his part, peace activist and former East Jerusalem administrator Myron Benvenuti responded with equanimity: “I’ve got nothing to worry about: I’m Sephardic and my family has lived here for centuries. Anyway, if I have to go somewhere else, it’s going to be Spain, not Ukraine: more sunshine, less gunfire.”

The consensus of the broad majority of “Middle Israel,” which feels that Netanyahu is not doing enough for peace but also questions the sincerity of the Palestinians, is skeptical and despairing. One woman said, in frustration: We all long for an agreement but just cannot see how to achieve it. For now, all we can see is this Chazerai.

Update March 17:

Latest reports, including Vladimir Putin’s recognition of Crimea as a “sovereign and independent state,” and the estimate that relocation of Israeli settlers in any peace agreement would cost $10 billion, confirm the details of the above story. Ed.

Source: blogs.timesofisrael.com/leaked-report-israel-acknowledges-jews-in-fact-khazars-secret-plan-for-reverse-migration-to-ukraine/#ixzz36vYdYcbm

ANNOTATION: I don't know what is going on with this text. Please read it on the original source website, for pictures are disappearing just like bolding and other features just vanish for unknown reasons. After working on this for quite some time I give in to the "magic".

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 23 Jul 2014 20:42 by PFIZIPFEI.

The Ukraine 23 Jul 2014 20:44 #79

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

Before Crimea Was an Ethnic Russian Stronghold,
It Was a Potential Jewish Homeland

Jews have lived in the area since ancient times, and leaders from Catherine the Great to Stalin encouraged their settlement there

www.tabletmag.com/jewish-news-and-politics/164673/crimea-as-jewish-homeland

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

The Ukraine 25 Jul 2014 16:36 #80

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

NATO
Manoeuvres in the Ukraine 2014

de.ria.ru/infographiken/20140721/269064383.html

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 25 Jul 2014 16:44 by PFIZIPFEI.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare