Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Breaking News!!!!!!!

Breaking News!!!!!!! 07 Apr 2014 17:37 #1

• Chuck Random
  • Voluntarily Inactive
Oh yeah!

I has me my very own conspiracy past reference to future event scoop, just like images of 911 in the Simpsons and stuff.

I was just posting a Chris Morris piece on another thread and noticed this -

Yes obviously it's a very minor weird coincidence, but people read all kinds into this kind of shit. Somebody please post in on the DIF and state Chris Morris is obviously an Illuminati insider who knew about Saville and knew he'd be killed before the story broke.

Broadcast 1994 btw.
No War But The Class War
Last Edit: 07 Apr 2014 17:38 by Chuck Random.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Breaking News!!!!!!! 07 Apr 2014 18:03 #2

• Worzel
  • Voluntarily Inactive
In satire there is often much truth.
Yes they all knew, and so did Icke - he was about the only one brave enough to spout it in public way back.
Question is does that make them all guilty for doing nothing, turning a blind eye?

Breaking News!!!!!!! 07 Apr 2014 18:39 #3

• Chuck Random
  • Voluntarily Inactive
I think he was really just having a go at Saville for being an irritating twat. I think it's one of those things where if he'd known he probably wouldn't have made a dig like that. I see it as one of those innumerable coincidences that occur in the vast wealth of media, which is exactly how I see all that 911 stuff.

I think with Saville it's a vast leap to 'everybody knew' - the BBC is a vast organisation and I assume there's a lot going on all the time (like even mudane stuff like which kids TV presenter has the big coke habit) that loads of people don't know about. And I think the 'old guard' probably knew a lot more than the newer people.

I agree with WildHorse that Morris can seem a bit smarmy, but I think he's also a very clever and astute guy who's done some class stuff.
No War But The Class War

Breaking News!!!!!!! 07 Apr 2014 19:18 #4

• Worzel
  • Voluntarily Inactive
Chuck Random wrote:

I agree with WildHorse that Morris can seem a bit smarmy, but I think he's also a very clever and astute guy who's done some class stuff.

Yeah absolutely agree too - and sometimes the closer to the truth the more cringeworthy.

Breaking News!!!!!!! 07 Apr 2014 20:55 #5

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
WildHorse wrote:
oh he is clever and funny alright :D , the brass eye series highlighted that.

but with saville and some others, it was known, but having young groupies wasnt the big deal it was now, even tho it was still seen as tasteless. Blind eyes all round but when some of those children complained, they looked the other way...none more so than ester ranson. She with her pseudo sympathy for child abuse on the tele couldnt even stand up to the monster in the building. For one old man....but then its rumoured he had connections

www.dict.cc/?s=Ranzen

JILL DANDO - ESTHER RANTZEN CONNECTION truth-zone.net/forum/news-and-current-affairs/60470-jimmy-savile-and-his-israel-connection.html?start=40#75264

This rabbit hole goes very deep.

"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare