Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Malaysia Airlines plane forced to turn back due to pressure problems

Malaysia Airlines plane forced to turn back due to pressure problems 25 Aug 2014 02:00 #1

• Frog
  • Senior Boarder 
  • Government is simply a conspiracy against a nation!
Malaysia Airlines plane forced to turn back due to pressure problems
Tokyo-bound flight returned to Kuala Lumpur airport after 50 minutes because correct pressure could not be maintained

Source: http://www.theguardian.com/
A Malaysia Airlines plane was forced to turn back due to pressure problems inside the aircraft after being in the air for almost an hour, a top aviation watchdog official said on Sunday.

Azharuddin Abdul Rahman, director-general of the department of Civil Aviation, told AFP that the plane returned to Kuala Lumpur International Airport because it was unable to maintain the correct pressure inside the aircraft.

"It was not able to maintain the right pressure differential for the comfort of the passengers. It is not a major problem," he said.

Malaysia Airlines officials could not be reached for comment.

Elsewhere, the Star Online, news site reported that the Tokyo-bound flight was 50 minutes into its journey when it was forced to return to the Kuala Lumpur International Airport after taking off at 0250 GMT.

Passengers were subsequently transferred to another plane which departed at 0515 GMT, it said. The Malaysian carrier, which prior to this year had a good safety record, has been in the spotlight in the past six months after two aviation tragedies – the disappearance of flight MH370 on 8 March and the shooting down of flight MH17 on 17 July over rebel-held eastern Ukraine. The two tragedies killed 537 passengers.

"Whenever you're in conflict with someone, there is one factor that can make the difference between damaging your relationship and deepening it. That factor is attitude." William James
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Malaysia Airlines plane forced to turn back due to pressure problems 25 Aug 2014 04:00 #2

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
Yeah ... I read about that. I think MAS will be the subject of intense media attention for quite some time yet.

This matter seems nothing out of the ordinary ... planes from all airlines have minor problems all the time ... and they are "routine" matters.

MAS though has clearly been targeted via MH370 and MH17.

Malaysia is a soft target ... and supposedly the next Domino to fall to communism which required the US to jump in save the region via the Vietnam War.

Malaysia had the world's largest rubber plantations at the time - essential for car tyres etc.

How times have changed. Mahathir has been openly critical of international jevvry and KL held its own Kangaroo Court to convict Israel of war crimes.

Would appear to be jevvish retribution.

MAS is now being privatized and de-listed from the KL exchange. It has struggled for a long time to compete with its southern neighbor Singapore Airlines - even tho MAS was cheaper and often provided a better product.

I hope it recovers as a business. It and the nation don't deserve to have been targeted like they have been.

I bet Sodastream is no longer available in Malaysia .. if it ever was in the first place.

Malaysia Airlines plane forced to turn back due to pressure problems 25 Aug 2014 06:20 #3

• Frog
  • Senior Boarder 
I know that problems arise but they don't normally hit the papers. It's obviously an attempt to discredit the air line further and drive it's value and reputation down. If it's possible to damage it any further. :yerright:

Malaysia aren't exactly squeaky what with their drug trafficking history and other dodgy dealings.

"Whenever you're in conflict with someone, there is one factor that can make the difference between damaging your relationship and deepening it. That factor is attitude." William James

Malaysia Airlines plane forced to turn back due to pressure problems 25 Aug 2014 07:36 #4

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
In Australia we are hear about anything like this all the time if it occurs to either of the two major local airlines, Qantas or Virgin Australia. Especially Qantas, even though it probably can still argue it is the world's safest major airline.

MAS is now "sensationalized".

I'll have a look at which "news agency" chose to break the story. It is probably either Reuters or AFP ...so both jevvish ... and no doubt "choosing" to make MAS feel like an unsafe airline.

Why did you raise drug trafficking. The death penalty applies across all S/E Asian countries for drug trafficking. Malaysia is no stand out there ... it is cultural that those nations don't want their populations becoming widely affected by drugs ... I guess they have the knowledge of what was done to southern China to draw on there.

EDIT: The story emanated from Agence France Press in KL.

AFP has chosen to make a story out of something that is common place. Make of it what you will
Last Edit: 25 Aug 2014 08:35 by Orangeaid.

Malaysia Airlines plane forced to turn back due to pressure problems 25 Aug 2014 09:29 #5

• Oracle
  • Futurist & Anthropogenist
The Malaysians unfortunately "freely" sent the black box to the Dutch, who sent it to London. :roll:

I smell MH17 official report will claim technical failure or something like this.
The resident shill announced
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

yet he is trolling further. :facepalm:

blue_tackler wrote:
the lice are only going to jump onto other typhus victim

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.
User(s) who Liked this post: Orangeaid

Malaysia Airlines plane forced to turn back due to pressure problems 25 Aug 2014 09:47 #6

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
....or a finding like TWA 800 "ignition of fuel in wing tank caused by frayed wiring and vapors caused by plane staying in the sun at JFK on July 17 for a prolonged period"

Malaysia Airlines plane forced to turn back due to pressure problems 25 Aug 2014 11:28 #7

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
Have done a little looksie into Agence France Presse. It was founded by Hungarian Jevv Charles Louis Havas in 1835 as the Havas News Agency. Two employees were Paul Julius Reuter (born Israel Beer Josephat) and Bernhard Wolff. Both were Jevvs.

Bernhard Wolff was the son of a Jevvish banker, Reuter a Rabbi. Havas was born to a wealthy jevvish family in Rouen.

Wolff was editor of the Vossische Zeitung, founder of the National Zeitung (1848-1938), and founder of Wolffs Telegraphisches Bureau (1849-1934), one of the first press agencies in Europe and one of the three great European telegraph monopolies until the World War II-era, the other two being the English Reuters and the French Havas.

The 3 of them dominated the news agency market.
User(s) who Liked this post: rodin

Malaysia Airlines plane forced to turn back due to pressure problems 25 Aug 2014 20:46 #8

• Frog
  • Senior Boarder 
Orangeaid wrote:

Why did you raise drug trafficking. The death penalty applies across all S/E Asian countries for drug trafficking. Malaysia is no stand out there ... it is cultural that those nations don't want their populations becoming widely affected by drugs ... I guess they have the knowledge of what was done to southern China to draw on there.

I wasn't inferring that they were consumers, they were involved in the trafficking drugs and money laundering etc. I believe that they have cleaned up their act in recent times and have become more legitimate in their international trade.

Source: http://www.druglibrary.org/
Although Thailand is the primary transit center for Southeast Asian heroin destined for international markets, alternate trafficking routes are increasingly utilized as a result of Thailand's sustained enforcement actions. Some opium, morphine base, and heroin base are moved South through Burma to southern Thailand and Malaysia for conversion to heroin in laboratories along the Thailand/Malaysia border. Refined heroin is also trafficked from Burma to India, then to the West.

There is lots of information out there is it interests you. I don't have lots of source to hand and it's not something that interests me particularly, beyond how it fits into the overall picture.

Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare