Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Climate change summit: Thousands join global protests

Climate change summit: Thousands join global protests 21 Sep 2014 18:27 #1

• rodin
  • Spam Killer
  • BELIEF IS THE ENEMY OF TRUTH
Protests in many countries to demand urgent action on climate change have kicked off, with over 2,000 marches taking place around the world.
The People's Climate March has been organised to call for action to curb carbon emissions ahead of the UN climate summit in New York next week.
Tens of thousands of people took to the streets in Australia while protests are also getting under way in Europe.
The climax will be a march in New York, attended by UN chief Ban Ki-moon.
He will join thousands of people on the streets of Manhattan, including business leaders, environmentalists and celebrities.
Hollywood actor Leonardo DiCaprio will also attend, having been appointed as a UN representative on climate change last week.

www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-29301969

The Great Global Warming Swindle

To understand who rules over you look to whom you tube can't criticise

The media isn't there to cover the news
It's there to cover the news up

All establishment lies pass through three stages
First, they are accepted as being self evident
Second, they are exposed by diligent research
Third, they are enforced

"Communism is the bloodiest, most difficult and the most terrible way from capitalism to capitalism" from Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

Climate change summit: Thousands join global protests 21 Sep 2014 22:11 #2

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Hollywood actor Leonardo DiCaprio will also attend, having been appointed as a UN representative on climate change last week.

No suprises there from Al Gore and David De Rothschilds good buddy. :hahano:

Will get alot of women on board.
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352

Climate change summit: Thousands join global protests 21 Sep 2014 23:12 #3

• Straight Shooter
Worry about climate change as the military industrial complex destroy's the world.

Fucking celebrity idiots.... :facepalm:

Climate change summit: Thousands join global protests 21 Sep 2014 23:15 #4

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
Maybe .... but they'd be dumb women.

Leo is the long time bum buddy of Toby Maguire .... Hollywood has this weird way of covering that with the "long time friends" ... who also gets put into movies because the other one wants them there ...

Climate change summit: Thousands join global protests 21 Sep 2014 23:28 #5

• novum
  • Platinum Member
.......... wrote:
Worry about climate change as the military industrial complex destroy's the world.

Fucking celebrity idiots.... :facepalm:

A global carbon dioxide trading scheme will give the climate cabal more control over all other businesses... so its very important to them. They want companies paying for carbon dioxide as much as they want the military industrial complex.

The celebs know who their daddys are, they arent stupid ofc, they are just doing whats right for them.

For climate action in the USA you would need a democrat to be in power to fit in with the programming, so the time is right for them now before Obama has to go and end up with a republican in power. Unless lynns pal Hilary gets in.

Once they do these things its never undone... the people who run the show may pretend to using underhanded methods and their puppets, like what they just did in australia with al gores new found friend clive palmer... but it will end up at the same place.. an emissions trading scheme... with banks like goldman sachs and NM Rothschild making a ton of money out of it among others... while those with businesses outside of the cabal pay for it all.
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, .........., Return of Zorro, Orangeaid, Exorcist

Climate change summit: Thousands join global protests 21 Sep 2014 23:39 #6

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
It's more than that Nov I believe.

Remember Bob Brown calling for global taxes and a one world government when leader of the Greens?

Anne Bressington in her speech regarding the birth of climate change at the Council of Rome in the 1960s summed it up really well.

Browns rhetoric is straight from the Jewish left / bolshevik song sheet.
Brown's global parliament: scary proposition

THU 14 JUL 2011, 8:44 AM AEST

Bob Brown's call for a global parliament isn't crazy. That's the problem.

Speaking at the National Press Club in late June, the Greens leader asked "Why shouldn't we now join vigorous moves in Europe and at the United Nations for a global people's assembly based on one person, one vote, one value?"

Brown gave this future parliament a wide range of responsibilities – from financial policy to defence to wealth redistribution and third world development.

He's hardly alone. Woodrow Wilson, Jeremy Bentham, H.G. Wells, and Albert Einstein all proclaimed their desire for a parliament of the world. Nominal conservatives too: in 1947, Winston Churchill claimed "unless some effective world super-government can be set up and brought into action, the prospects for peace and human progress are dark and doubtful."

Sure, there are lots of reasons why a future world parliament is unlikely; reasons which were quickly cited after Brown's speech. (And one wonders why he chose to explore this fantasy in a major forum just days before the Greens took the Senate.)

But to understand why a world parliament isundesirable, we have to ask why the Greens leader would want a world parliament in the first place.

Such a parliament would not be a forum for diplomacy. We already have one of those. Instead, its purpose would be to impose binding legislation on every corner of the globe.

A carbon price enacted by a global parliament would remove the potential for firms to simply shift across national borders to avoid the cost increases. And the parliament would be able to impose a "Robin Hood" tax without fear that finance simply goes elsewhere. There would be nowhere else to go.

But Brown might discover such a parliament might pass laws he doesn't like. One cannot assume a global legislative structure will always share the policy preferences of a minor antipodean political party.

And whatever legislation it did pass would be binding for the entire world, no matter how misguided or illiberal.

It should be needless to say, but there are advantages having lots of jurisdictions – countries, states, provinces - with lots of different legislative bodies.

We frequently look to other countries for policy ideas to adopt. Or avoid.

A few weeks ago I argued the only reason gay and lesbian people in New York are now able to marry is because legal power over marriage is held by New York State, not Washington DC. A small jurisdiction is able to be more progressive than a large one.

A global parliament – with an inevitably expanding mandate – would slowly erode the possibility of policy experimentation.

(This is an expanded version of the Australian argument between those who would like Canberra to assume more power and those who think decentralised government is better government.)

The idea that democratic power should be as close to the people it governs is an old one.

A global parliament is one of the most liberty-threatening proposals ever suggested by a mainstream Australian politician.

The most important and most undervalued insight of liberal philosophy is the concept of "exit".

David Hume said "every man ought to be supposed a knave". We ought to suppose governments, parliaments, corporations, societies, and communities are knaves as well. Through brute force or just subtle social coercion, each can oppress us, limit our individual freedom, or just make life tougher than it should be. Not that they always will. But that they could.

So our most important freedom is freedom of exit. People should be able to escape the clutches of one group, if they have to, and move to a more desirable one.

In a competitive marketplace, this means shifting from one firm to another if we're unhappy with their service – or starting a competing firm. And in the social sphere, it means having the freedom to build our own relationships and communities.

If a government is oppressive – if it taxes too much, if it limits our civil liberties, if it provides insufficient protection or quality services – we're stuck. Democracy is little comfort to those suffering under the tyranny of the majority.

Yet we still have a limited, emergency power of exit – we can emigrate. If we don't like a new law, we can move to another jurisdiction.

So exit still restrains government. If government gets too coercive or unreasonable, people and businesses will leave.

When the British government imposed its income "supertax" – levied at a whopping 95 per cent – high earners like the Rolling Stones jumped ship.

Even if freedom of exit is rarely exercised, its possibility is a vital check on government power.

The purpose of a world parliament is to eliminate the possibility of exit. You couldn't migrate away from the parliament's jurisdiction. No matter how onerous its laws.

That's what makes it so appealing to those who want to expand the power of the state.

And that's what makes a global parliament such a scary proposition to those who do not believe legislative power is always benevolent.
mobile.abc.net.au/news/2011-07-13/berg---bob-brown27s-global-parliament-is-a-scary-proposition/2792142
Last Edit: 21 Sep 2014 23:42 by Orangeaid.
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro

Climate change summit: Thousands join global protests 21 Sep 2014 23:51 #7

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Yes it is global control... i know all about the club of rome stuff and I see things the way Anne Bressington does.

Global control of water also ties into all of this... and make populations subservient to corporate run water supplies.\

The green parties are a tool of the corporations and bankers, they are full of shit at the higher levels but draw in well meaning people obviously.

1365 = 1

User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, Orangeaid

Climate change summit: Thousands join global protests 22 Sep 2014 12:56 #8

• Oracle
  • Futurist & Anthropogenist
novum wrote:
The green parties are a tool of the corporations and bankers, they are full of shit at the higher levels but draw in well meaning people obviously.

They attract the do gooders, who read on Sunday the newpsaper, and watch 8 o'clock the 'news', and feel then well informed. These people might also donate a small sum to some NGO to fight hunger whatever, or support bombing to bring circus democracy, and feel then very relieved that they did do good with it without questioning who they gave their money or voice. :wissl:

Ideologically, the Greens are Frankfurt School, cultural marxists. They are sexual perverts, who basically hate the family, tradition, culture and the nation, warmongers who spew red shallow peace paroles, but sit in the board of directors in the big banks and in the wind and solar businesses advertising a breathing tax to cure wolrd's illness.
The resident shill announced
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

yet he is trolling further. :facepalm:

blue_tackler wrote:
the lice are only going to jump onto other typhus victim

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.
Last Edit: 22 Sep 2014 12:58 by Oracle.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, Orangeaid

Climate change summit: Thousands join global protests 22 Sep 2014 17:22 #9

• Lizzy
  • Gold Member
An Israeli Australian Jew at Sydney Airport who claims claim to be indiginous Australian caught bringing in diseased eucalyptus leaves - and a diseased arrogant superiority that will kill everything.

Jewish Sayanim caught trying to smuggle diseased eucalyptus leaves into Australia land of the eucalyptus tree...... I wonder why? -
Last Edit: 22 Sep 2014 17:27 by Lizzy.

Climate change summit: Thousands join global protests 22 Sep 2014 17:56 #10

• novum
  • Platinum Member
That leaf thing is strange. Maybe he is just a nutcase, dunno. :dunno: What i mean is.. i can understand why so many dunces try bring food in... they want to eat it, its food.. even though its still retarded because its not worth the risk... but wtf does he want to bring eucalypt leaves in for. :dunno:

Offtopic but some fruit, nut and grape cultivars that are in australia were brought over as cuttings in plane luggage before all the strictness i shit you not. :chuckle: Undeclared of course is what i mean. A few plants were then propagated into many many more. I know some people who did it and i know where the cultivars ended up and how much they spread in the growing regions. :chuckle:

1365 = 1

Last Edit: 22 Sep 2014 18:03 by novum.

Climate change summit: Thousands join global protests 22 Sep 2014 18:16 #11

• wolfy
  • Silver Member
Friday wrote:
An Israeli Australian Jew at Sydney Airport who claims claim to be indiginous Australian caught bringing in diseased eucalyptus leaves - and a diseased arrogant superiority that will kill everything.

Jewish Sayanim caught trying to smuggle diseased eucalyptus leaves into Australia land of the eucalyptus tree...... I wonder why? -

How on earth is he aboriginal ?

The eucalyptus leaves could just be to make the clothes smell fresh, nothing sinister in my opinion.
It was always going to happen!!

Climate change summit: Thousands join global protests 22 Sep 2014 18:28 #12

• Lizzy
  • Gold Member
I know Nov - that was in the 'old days' that cuttings were necessary and didn't hide behind a false ancestry.
but aboriginal Jew.. :facepalm:
"He lied, broke the law and wasn't fined. He got off very lightly and should be thankful. Most other people would have at least been fined " - acted just like many superiority fixated jews do - AND taking advantage of a status which he is obviously not entitled too.

BTW how do we not know that this is not a GMO variation? Probably more like a trophy from genocided Palestine.
Last Edit: 22 Sep 2014 18:32 by Lizzy.

Climate change summit: Thousands join global protests 22 Sep 2014 18:32 #13

• wolfy
  • Silver Member
Friday wrote:
I know Nov - that was in the 'old days' that cuttings were necessary and didn't hide behind a false ancestry.
but aboriginal Jew.. :facepalm:
"He lied, broke the law and wasn't fined. He got off very lightly and should be thankful. Most other people would have at least been fined " - acted just like many superiority fixated jews do - AND taking advantage of a status which he is obviously not entitled too.

It isn't strange that he wasn't fined.

People are normally only fined on border security if they have lots of food or contraband.

Although if there was a fine for being a twat he should have gotten a massive one.
It was always going to happen!!

Climate change summit: Thousands join global protests 22 Sep 2014 18:40 #14

• Lizzy
  • Gold Member
I believe anyone else with that attitude would have - but we see 'authority' backing down these particular cretins today - :roll: :thdown:

Climate change summit: Thousands join global protests 22 Sep 2014 18:42 #15

• Oracle
  • Futurist & Anthropogenist
novum wrote:
I know some people who did it and i know where the cultivars ended up and how much they spread in the growing regions. :chuckle:

Got details on the patent holders of these plants in the luggage? :hahano:
The resident shill announced
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

yet he is trolling further. :facepalm:

blue_tackler wrote:
the lice are only going to jump onto other typhus victim

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.
Last Edit: 22 Sep 2014 18:43 by Oracle.

Climate change summit: Thousands join global protests 22 Sep 2014 18:46 #16

• Lizzy
  • Gold Member
Oracle wrote:
novum wrote:
I know some people who did it and i know where the cultivars ended up and how much they spread in the growing regions. :chuckle:

LOL ;) Back then it was all natural - ;) ....this git I wouldn't trust with my dog for 2 mins. :wissl:
Last Edit: 22 Sep 2014 19:18 by Lizzy.

Climate change summit: Thousands join global protests 22 Sep 2014 22:47 #17

• Zaffer
  • Fresh Member
Champagne Celebrity Environmentalists who between them put out the carbon footprint of a small Nation LOL.
As disgusting as their hypocrisy is, the point is if we focus on that, then we still allude to the hoax of Climate Change. Oh these people are clever aren't they.
What a distraction these pathetic soul selling celebrity sellers for wordy fame and wealth are to the real issue of the Climate Change Hoax and the pseudo science behind it.
By focusing on their stupid hypocrisy we still give the Climate change Hoax and carbon footprints some credibility.
Of course we can still insist meanwhile that they give up their jet setting lifestyles and live like the rest of us if we should even listen to them and give all their wealth up to help the poor.

Climate change summit: Thousands join global protests 22 Sep 2014 23:01 #18

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Friday wrote:
Oracle wrote:
novum wrote:

LOL ;) Back then it was all natural - ;) ....this git I wouldn't trust with my dog for 2 mins. :wissl:

Friday is right, it was just known original cultivars from europe.. i mean others have imported them since in the correct manner, but a good number of the first of some varietes came in planes before customs was so strict. :hahano:

1365 = 1

Climate change summit: Thousands join global protests 22 Sep 2014 23:02 #19

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Zaffer wrote:
Champagne Celebrity Environmentalists who between them put out the carbon footprint of a small Nation LOL.

:herite:

1365 = 1

Climate change summit: Thousands join global protests 23 Sep 2014 02:09 #20

• Lizzy
  • Gold Member
thezog.wordpress.com/who-is-behind-the-climate-change-hoax/
Who is Behind the Climate Change Hoax?
Rothchilde 's , Zionists', Corp Gov's . Military - the usual suspects.
(Ashkenazi Jews)
but most know it originated with The Club of Rome ( and then they couldn;t decide whether to hammer us with global warning or cooling ) think they knew the heating would make more money - carbon credit / tax ect - depopulation is the agend(21).
Last Edit: 23 Sep 2014 02:25 by Lizzy.
  • Page:
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare