Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Westminster paedophile ring

Westminster paedophile ring 01 Aug 2015 22:09 #41

  • wiikkidd
  • wiikkidd's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 5699
  • Likes received: 938
Frau Minion! I see you also bumped (ZAX way to go crew) another thread that was 2 YEARS dormant. This padeo thing is satanic in origin. And used by anyone sick enough to step up and play/pay the price. Never does the big names or their cronies go down. :facepalm:
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Melanie Shaw 01 Aug 2015 22:21 #42

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20380
  • Likes received: 7951
Comments before the system minion abused the occasion to "turn the page" :cool:




PFIZIPFEI wrote:
It's clear why the resident system trolls are trying to divert attention from this subject
to Catholic clergy ONLY !

This is exactly why we need to focus on the REAL issues.







in the light of the despicable treatment of Melanie Shaw in Nottingham by social services, Notts (corrupt) police and Serco (prison industrial complex) we felt compelled to make a short video update that we hope you will make viral. We feel this should be shared with everyone because people think this does not happen (it happens more than ever) and mainly to get support for Melanie and expose the corruption and cruelty that Melanie (and other whistle-blowers) suffer fighting for justice.








Melanie Shaw was released from Peterborough SODEXO private prison a few days before this recording.
Most of the six months sentence (for a spurious arson charge) was spent in solitary confinement.
Melanie was refused medication and treatment for a leg ulcer.
What Melanie has undergone can be descibed as nothing less than torture.

Melanie speaks of murder and satainc rituals in state run care homes for children








Melanie's troubles go on and on. That's really terrible. Nobody should suffer for telling what they've experienced in children's homes.



Edit: Is there another thread which was NOT started by one of the most notorious trolls on this topic? Please let me know, the search function did not help for only pages upon pages on Catholics, Hitler and Holocaust come up when you look for child abuse and paedophiles. The troll brigade did quite a good job already.



PFIZIPFEI wrote:
wiikkidd wrote:
You bump a 7 month dormant thread of ZAX (good job crew) to again deflect any wrong doing of the vatican? Spin Zone frau! Same devils that STARTED 'catholic' in rome run the UK today. They are of the same lineages, crimes and faith, Satan. :facepalm: Talmud, catholic, OTO, Knights of Malta, Masonic, ect deviltry all.



Thanks, again, for proving my point instantly, system minion!






Friends and supporters are rallying around Beechwood Children’s Home abuse victim, Melanie Shaw, after she was released from Nottingham police custody on Thursday without charges. She was discovered wandering the streets in a distressed state after police confiscated her money and her mobile phone.

Learn more about MELANIE SHAW: www.neonnettle.com/videos/458-video-beechwood-survivor-melanie-shaw-exclusive-interview







Video description:

Beechwood Children’s Home abuse victim opens up.

An exclusive interview with whistleblower and survivor of Beechwood children's home, Melanie Shaw, filmed and produced by Conscience Communications. Read the full story on Neonnettle.com bit.ly/1OFEOHF.




I really wonder what the British/English members think.

SILENCE ..... :dunno:
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 01 Aug 2015 22:23 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Westminster paedophile ring 02 Aug 2015 00:02 #43

  • wiikkidd
  • wiikkidd's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 5699
  • Likes received: 938
You may 'wonder' for ever Frau. There is no one condeming the same treatment of child abuse in the care of priest. Only trolls coming to thank and aid a catholic who trolls jew poop. And yet you too were there. The silence regarding child abuse is deafening every where here when it is not jews involved. That is denial.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Mario

Westminster paedophile ring - Melanie Shaw talks to Anna Bragga about Beechwood, confessions of a serial killer and persecution 02 Aug 2015 00:33 #44

  • Orangeaid
  • Orangeaid's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 11634
  • Likes received: 8015
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
wiikkidd wrote:
You bump a 7 month dormant thread of ZAX (good job crew) to again deflect any wrong doing of the vatican? Spin Zone frau! Same devils that STARTED 'catholic' in rome run the UK today. They are of the same lineages, crimes and faith, Satan. :facepalm: Talmud, catholic, OTO, Knights of Malta, Masonic, ect deviltry all.



Thanks, again, for proving my point instantly, system minion!






Friends and supporters are rallying around Beechwood Children’s Home abuse victim, Melanie Shaw, after she was released from Nottingham police custody on Thursday without charges. She was discovered wandering the streets in a distressed state after police confiscated her money and her mobile phone.

Learn more about MELANIE SHAW: www.neonnettle.com/videos/458-video-beechwood-survivor-melanie-shaw-exclusive-interview







Video description:

Beechwood Children’s Home abuse victim opens up.

An exclusive interview with whistleblower and survivor of Beechwood children's home, Melanie Shaw, filmed and produced by Conscience Communications. Read the full story on Neonnettle.com bit.ly/1OFEOHF.
You're right Pfiz.

The vast majority of high profile yet unprosecuted perpetrators of organised ritual child abuse included:

1. Lord Mountbatten (aka Battenberg) - godfather to Prince Charles with the official narrative stating the IRA blew him up. Wrong. it was a MI5 hit to shut down the disclosures but blamed on the enemy. search mountbatten + kincora care home abuse
2. Lord McAlpine - search McAlpine + North Wales care home abuse.
3. Gay activists at the Islington care homes. That involved MPs in Blair's circle of New Labor luvvies.
4. Lord Robertson - went on to a senior NATO post.
5. Jew Mandelson.

..... and that is just the tip of the iceberg.

The Saville thread at the PIT was brilliant on this.

God bless Anders. A true warrior and good bloke.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

Westminster paedophile ring - Melanie Shaw talks to Anna Bragga about Beechwood, confessions of a serial killer and persecution 02 Aug 2015 01:33 #45

  • Orangeaid
  • Orangeaid's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 11634
  • Likes received: 8015
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
wiikkidd wrote:
You bump a 7 month dormant thread of ZAX (good job crew) to again deflect any wrong doing of the vatican? Spin Zone frau! Same devils that STARTED 'catholic' in rome run the UK today. They are of the same lineages, crimes and faith, Satan. :facepalm: Talmud, catholic, OTO, Knights of Malta, Masonic, ect deviltry all.



Thanks, again, for proving my point instantly, system minion!






Friends and supporters are rallying around Beechwood Children’s Home abuse victim, Melanie Shaw, after she was released from Nottingham police custody on Thursday without charges. She was discovered wandering the streets in a distressed state after police confiscated her money and her mobile phone.

Learn more about MELANIE SHAW: www.neonnettle.com/videos/458-video-beechwood-survivor-melanie-shaw-exclusive-interview







Video description:

Beechwood Children’s Home abuse victim opens up.

An exclusive interview with whistleblower and survivor of Beechwood children's home, Melanie Shaw, filmed and produced by Conscience Communications. Read the full story on Neonnettle.com bit.ly/1OFEOHF.

Yep Pfiz. It's comments like this the corrupt as phuck control matrix doesn't want heard.

How telling is it that the poor woman had to be interviewed by Neon Nettle? Where was the BBC, The Guardian or The Times? :dunno:

The Fail may cover it if there was a MP angle ... but given what she's been through the trust she has in the system would be zero.
If you’re just a member of the public and not a member of the elite and you abuse a child, they’ll sentence you and put you in prison. It makes them look like they’re anti- paedophile. But if you’re a paedophile and you’re a Mason, or you’re very wealthy, or have a lot of influence, it’s as if you’ve got permission to do what you want. It’s like diplomatic immunity.”“It’s the cover-up that makes me most angry. It’s bad enough what they did to us, bad enough the damage and impact it’s had upon our lives, bad enough that there was a Conspiracy and it was allowed to go on – the police knew, all the departments knew as far away as Leicester. A lot of those people are now dead, but who are the corrupt ones dealing with this investigation protecting people?“It’s still going on. It’s there, in your face. Let’s not pretend it’s stopped. Young offenders in HMP Peterborough of eighteen years of age, they’ve been in care and they’ve been abused.”
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

Westminster paedophile ring - Melanie Shaw talks to Anna Bragga about Beechwood, confessions of a serial killer and persecution 07 Aug 2015 10:15 #46

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20380
  • Likes received: 7951
Orangeaid wrote:
Yep Pfiz. It's comments like this the corrupt as phuck control matrix doesn't want heard.

How telling is it that the poor woman had to be interviewed by Neon Nettle? Where was the BBC, The Guardian or The Times? :dunno:

The Fail may cover it if there was a MP angle ... but given what she's been through the trust she has in the system would be zero.



Orangeaid wrote:
You're right Pfiz.

The vast majority of high profile yet unprosecuted perpetrators of organised ritual child abuse included:

1. Lord Mountbatten (aka Battenberg) - godfather to Prince Charles with the official narrative stating the IRA blew him up. Wrong. it was a MI5 hit to shut down the disclosures but blamed on the enemy. search mountbatten + kincora care home abuse
2. Lord McAlpine - search McAlpine + North Wales care home abuse.
3. Gay activists at the Islington care homes. That involved MPs in Blair's circle of New Labor luvvies.
4. Lord Robertson - went on to a senior NATO post.
5. Jew Mandelson.

..... and that is just the tip of the iceberg.

The Saville thread at the PIT was brilliant on this.

God bless Anders. A true warrior and good bloke.



truth-zone.net/forum/the-lounge/64200-rip-steppewar.html?start=60#143309



What a courageous woman!





www.youtube.com/user/Alteredgemedia/videos
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 07 Aug 2015 10:17 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Orangeaid

Westminster paedophile ring 06 Oct 2015 10:33 #47

  • Exorcist
  • Exorcist's Avatar
  • Online
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1747
  • Likes received: 640
The BBC continues it's cover up of the Westminster paedophile ring in a Panorama programme broadcast tonight......Ba$tard$...... :mad:

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/news/bbc-confirms-it-will-broadcast-delayed-panorama-investigation-into-alleged-vip-paedophile-ring-10514686.html
NUKES ARE A HOAX
TRUTH IS HATE FOR THOSE THAT HATE THE TRUTH
Meet the New Boss.....Same as the Old Boss

http://www.stopthecrime.net/Henry-Makow---Illuminati----(2008).PDF
(((ROCCO))) is a Sayanim Troll
(((HotRod))) is a (((ROCCO))) sock account
MrAnderson is a Bollock….lmao
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Westminster paedophile ring 30 Jul 2019 16:51 #48

  • monk.link
  • monk.link's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 227
  • Likes received: 72

@0:41 "Poppies, pinned to my chest, whilst they did whatever they wanted to do."

A very specific part of the allegations to choose to broadcast on national news???
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Westminster paedophile ring 01 Aug 2019 20:21 #49

  • Ugh
  • Ugh's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
  • Posts: 3705
  • Likes received: 417
Incidentally the Maddy McCann mystery has had coppers scratching their heads for years, but it's common knowledge all over the internet that the alleged peedo the late Sir Clement Freud (ex-MP) had a villa overlooking Praia da Luz where she vanished, but that fact has been largely suppressed in the Brit media.
I'm not saying he (or one of his peedo mates) definitely abducted her but the coppers certainly need to look into that possibility.


www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3643373/PICTURED-sinister-holiday-villa-paedophile-MP-Clement-Freud-hosted-McCanns-weeks-Madeleine-vanished.html
Last Edit: 01 Aug 2019 20:28 by Ugh.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Westminster paedophile ring 03 Aug 2019 10:55 #50

  • annabelle
  • annabelle's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2506
  • Likes received: 1699
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Westminster paedophile ring 03 Aug 2019 10:58 #51

  • annabelle
  • annabelle's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2506
  • Likes received: 1699
Ugh wrote:
Incidentally the Maddy McCann mystery has had coppers scratching their heads for years, but it's common knowledge all over the internet that the alleged peedo the late Sir Clement Freud (ex-MP) had a villa overlooking Praia da Luz where she vanished, but that fact has been largely suppressed in the Brit media.
I'm not saying he (or one of his peedo mates) definitely abducted her but the coppers certainly need to look into that possibility.


www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3643373/PICTURED-sinister-holiday-villa-paedophile-MP-Clement-Freud-hosted-McCanns-weeks-Madeleine-vanished.html

The whole Maddy McCann mystery smacks of Freemason coverup of her death with her guilty parents at the center of it.
Last Edit: 03 Aug 2019 10:59 by annabelle.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Truthspoon

Westminster paedophile ring 11 Aug 2019 15:05 #52

  • monk.link
  • monk.link's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 227
  • Likes received: 72
So according to UK tabloid headlines his informant name was Nick (as if Carl wasn't generic enough). They do like their little jokes this lot. Like the way they always use the word "probe" when talking about investigations into sex abuse. Hilarious! :roll:

British slang:
nick = arrest (detain)
the nick = prison
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2019 - May 2020, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 279 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 309 - Raised
( £ 254 GBP )
donation thermometer
91%
Most Recent Donation $20 USD
25th April 2020

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.