Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: America and Iran, allies in the fight against IS

America and Iran, allies in the fight against IS 30 Nov 2014 22:35 #1

American air support later extended to help Shia forces in their latest attempt to retake Jalawlah near the Iran-Iraq border.
At some point, while they were advancing toward Jalawlah from south, Shia fighters fell into a militant ambush. The Shia troops called in air support—presumably American. A bomb exploded behind a hill, from where Islamic State fighters were firing on the Shia.

BBC-Persian correspondent Nafiseh Kuhnavard also reported several air strikes by allied forces in the area prior to the Shia fighters’ advance. It’s noteworthy that Iran’s top man in Iraq, Gen. Ghassem Soleymani, was present at the Jalawlah battle.

Such close cooperation couldn’t take place without an agreement between Tehran and Washington and some kind of framework outlining engagement protocols, assets in the area, coordinators, etc.

medium.com/war-is-boring/american-coalition-is-providing-close-air-support-for-irans-militias-in-iraq-1083d547db9e

Hmmm I rememember a poster on here posting about this a good while back...oh wait that was me again :emb: :larf:

You keep on with your fantasy and Ill play my intel fantasy :wissl:
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

America and Iran, allies in the fight against IS 05 Dec 2014 01:36 #2

• peacenik
  • Immortal
The war in the ME is expanding and involving other nations. Just as many had predicted. Now with Iran overtly involved, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, and Turkey, are sure to follow?
Birth is not a beginning; death is not an end. There is existence without limitation; there is continuity without a starting point.” ~ Chuang Tzu
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

America and Iran, allies in the fight against IS 05 Dec 2014 03:52 #3

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
peacenik wrote:
The war in the ME is expanding and involving other nations. Just as many had predicted. Now with Iran overtly involved, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, and Turkey, are sure to follow?
Indeed peacenik - all this was predicted several years ago by the likes of Alan Watt ( and others) but I distinctly remember Watt saying ( before Libya) that it was going to end in the whole of the Mid E. in total turmoil - that the 'average' person following the msm would not be able to make sense of it and 'turn off' and away . This I think has already happened . Even well researched 'truthers' can't agree -
Is Turkey really changing it's tune ( or attempting to placate it's people)
It was suggested 3-4 yrs back by ES/PF and others' that the 'threat' by Iran was a 'ruse' - already a shadow player like Putin) .
Authentic opposition ? it's doubtful - more of a red herring.
All I know is this 'post 9-11 ' genocide and global depression at the hands of sub-human jewish zionists' has no end in sight for all of us - their control and degradation of resources necessary for life is overwhelming .
User(s) who Liked this post: Orangeaid

America and Iran, allies in the fight against IS 05 Dec 2014 07:53 #4

:larf:

So now it was predicted that Iran would ally with America against a Sunni threat , dont talk fuking shit :facepalm:

America and Iran, allies in the fight against IS 05 Dec 2014 20:01 #5

U.S. and Iran Both Attack ISIS, but Try Not to Look Like Allies

BAGHDAD — Iranian fighter jets struck extremist targets in Iraq recently, Iranian and American officials have confirmed, in the latest display of Tehran’s new willingness to conduct military operations openly on foreign battlefields rather than covertly and through proxies........

www.nytimes.com/2014/12/04/world/middleeast/iran-airstrikes-hit-islamic-state-in-iraq.html?_r=0

Strange that eh!!! :larf:

As America is run by Joooooowssssssssss and now they have Iran as the tag team partner in the region, I guess all the conspiracy theorists, and Jew haters neet a little strategic rethink of Geopolitics and ME Regional politics.

That is if you can get your head out your asses :ponda:
Last Edit: 05 Dec 2014 20:06 by entrangermercenary1.

America and Iran, allies in the fight against IS 11 Dec 2014 08:30 #6

• peacenik
  • Immortal
Friday wrote:
peacenik wrote:
Indeed peacenik - all this was predicted several years ago by the likes of Alan Watt ( and others) but I distinctly remember Watt saying ( before Libya) that it was going to end in the whole of the Mid E. in total turmoil - that the 'average' person following the msm would not be able to make sense of it and 'turn off' and away . This I think has already happened . Even well researched 'truthers' can't agree -
It was suggested 3-4 yrs back by ES/PF and others' that the 'threat' by Iran was a 'ruse' - already a shadow player like Putin) .
All I know is this 'post 9-11 ' genocide and global depression at the hands of sub-human jewish zionists' has no end in sight for all of us - their control and degradation of resources necessary for life is overwhelming .

I think Turkey's recent cold shoulder to the US and NATO is symptomatic of the dwindling power and influence the US has over the ME? Saudi Arabia is getting a little cocky to.

Yes Friday, it's true, there is no end in sight for all of us. They don't even try to hide it anymore. The US is controlled by the jewish zionists.
This picture of the lighting of the National Menorah at White House reveals who runs America?

Can you imagine the uproar if the symbol had been the Christian Cross? Where are the hypocritical atheist at? They're never around to complain about the Jewish or Muslim religions.
Birth is not a beginning; death is not an end. There is existence without limitation; there is continuity without a starting point.” ~ Chuang Tzu
Last Edit: 11 Dec 2014 08:43 by peacenik.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, Return of Zorro, Orangeaid

America and Iran, allies in the fight against IS 11 Dec 2014 11:08 #7

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
Nope Peacenik. That's completely correct.

The Jewish Bolshevik cultural marxist ideology is geared to smear and destroy Christianity only at this stage.

The ignorant goyim who have bought the social engineering of the religion hating Jews wouldn't even acknowledge how badly they've been played and how much they have assisted the Jews to take further control of the West.
Last Edit: 11 Dec 2014 22:59 by Orangeaid.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, Return of Zorro

America and Iran, allies in the fight against IS 11 Dec 2014 22:22 #8

peacenik wrote:
Friday wrote:
peacenik wrote:

I think Turkey's recent cold shoulder to the US and NATO is symptomatic of the dwindling power and influence the US has over the ME? Saudi Arabia is getting a little cocky to.

Yes Friday, it's true, there is no end in sight for all of us. They don't even try to hide it anymore. The US is controlled by the jewish zionists.
This picture of the lighting of the National Menorah at White House reveals who runs America?

Can you imagine the uproar if the symbol had been the Christian Cross? Where are the hypocritical atheist at? They're never around to complain about the Jewish or Muslim religions.
Orangeaid wrote:
Nope Peacenik. That's completely correct.

The Jewish Bolshevik cultural marxist ideology is geared to smear and destroy Christianity only at this stage.

The ignorant goyim who have bought the social engineering of the religion hating Jews wouldn't even acknowledge how badly they've played and how much they have assisted the Jews to take further control of the West.

Yes completely correct :nono:

Thats why the Turks bowed to US pressure and let the Pesh from Iraq come up through Turkey and enter Kobaine. Thats why Yank/Brit SF are operating from Turkey..oooppsss :wissl:

Anything else ffs :hmm:

America and Iran, allies in the fight against IS 17 Dec 2014 14:25 #9

Tuesday, December 16, 2014
Iranian Airpower In Iraq
In November 2014 an Iranian jet was filmed carrying out a bombing mission in Iraq’s Diyala province. Iran was already known to have mobilized its militia allies, sent in advisers, military equipment, brought in Lebanon’s Hezbollah to help Baghdad, and the head of the Iranian Revolutionary Guars Quds Force General Qasim Suleimani is all over social media seen providing leadership to Iraqi forces. Sending in air support seemed like the next natural step for Iran’s strategy in Iraq........

musingsoniraq.blogspot.co.uk/2014/12/iranian-airpower-in-iraq.html

So Iran and the Yanks along with HZ assisting the Iraq Government against IS. Problem for the Yanks is now Iran has its foot under the table in Iraq with plenty of support , but hey ho, these Israeli IS goons will die a grim death :facepalm:
Last Edit: 17 Dec 2014 14:25 by entrangermercenary1.

America and Iran, allies in the fight against IS 29 Dec 2014 21:02 #10

Iran: Revolutionary Guards commander killed in Iraq

ERBIL, Kurdistan Region – A top commander of Iran’s Revolutionary Guards was killed by a sniper in the Iraqi city of Samarrah, the Iranian military announced......

rudaw.net/english/middleeast/iran/28122014

Hope Iran wipes the fucking floor with them IS/JAN fuckrs :mad:

Bet it was a jooowish sniper though :wissl: :hmm:
Last Edit: 29 Dec 2014 21:04 by entrangermercenary1.

America and Iran, allies in the fight against IS 24 Jan 2015 13:53 #11

:thumbup:

Peshmerga hitting ISIS on major Offensive to reach Mosul, Good use of MILAN ATGM

www.liveleak.com/view?i=723_1421956190

America and Iran, allies in the fight against IS 29 Jan 2015 18:31 #12

American weapons fielded by Iran-backed Kata'ib Hizbullah militia in Iraq
American weapons and equipment fielded by Iran-backed Kata'ib Hizbullah (KH) militia in the war against ISIL

www.uskowioniran.com/2015/01/american-weapons-fielded-by-iran-backed.html

Interesting if the Yanks are supplying direct or its Iraq military handing the weapons over !!
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare