Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The Israel Thread

The Israel Thread 08 Dec 2014 19:41 #21

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

Spiritual symbolism and synchronicity in the GIANT OIL SPILL in Israel.
Barren land (womb). s-OIL. Oil is a lubricant, blood of the earth. From the HEART of the earth. Oil is the conduit.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Israel Thread 08 Dec 2014 23:28 #22

• peacenik
  • Immortal
Been hearing some disturbing news lately. It's disturbing because it's logical, and credible,.... to me anyway?

That news, is that Israel is, ISIL?

It started off as, Israel was giving medical aid to ISIL militants, which is bad enough. But, then it morphed into Israel supplying arms to ISIL? Then finally, Israel is ISIL( Sorry, don't have the link)? Though I have no proof, It does explain a lot and does fit the character of, Israel's motto of, "war by deception"?

Supposedly, it is a joint venture of The US and Israel for the conquest of the ME by creating it's own enemies, then going after it's enemies once created.

It's diabolical but ingenious, I am inclined to believe this theory, given the sordid history of the US and Israel in their use of false flags to make war?
Birth is not a beginning; death is not an end. There is existence without limitation; there is continuity without a starting point.” ~ Chuang Tzu
Last Edit: 08 Dec 2014 23:48 by peacenik.
User(s) who Liked this post: Orangeaid

The Israel Thread 08 Dec 2014 23:39 #23

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
ISIL leader Al-Bagdhati is Israeli dual citizen Simon Elliott.

Anonymous hacked Mossad's computer system recently and uncovered 30,000 operatives throughout the near Israel parts of the Islamic Crescent and in Africa.

They create events such as Muslim attacks on Christians in Nigeria through to car bomb after car bomb throughout .... well ... Biblical Eretz Israel ... other than Israel itself.

Incredible isn't it how these "Islamic terrorists" only attack each other to create internal conflict yet never touch Israel?
User(s) who Liked this post: peacenik, Asva

The Israel Thread 09 Dec 2014 00:03 #24

• peacenik
  • Immortal
Orangeaid wrote:
ISIL leader Al-Bagdhati is Israeli dual citizen Simon Elliott.

Anonymous hacked Mossad's computer system recently and uncovered 30,000 operatives throughout the near Israel parts of the Islamic Crescent and in Africa.

They create events such as Muslim attacks on Christians in Nigeria through to car bomb after car bomb throughout .... well ... Biblical Eretz Israel ... other than Israel itself.

Incredible isn't it how these "Islamic terrorists" only attack each other to create internal conflict yet never touch Israel?

True!

All kinds of questions are answered when you consider the, problem-reaction-solution thing. Why do Arabs blow up the local market where women and children gather? Are we to believe killing your own women and children are a way to strike back at the enemy? It makes no sense.

ISIL blows up Mosques to. Something no Arab would do.
Birth is not a beginning; death is not an end. There is existence without limitation; there is continuity without a starting point.” ~ Chuang Tzu

The Israel Thread 09 Dec 2014 01:26 #25

• peacenik
  • Immortal
Then we have this right here as more evidence, Israel is ISIL

AIDING ISIS: Israel Bombs Syria For Fifth Time in 18 Months, Gives Arms, Medical Aid to Militants

21stcenturywire.com/2014/12/08/aiding-isis-israel-bombs-syria-for-fifth-time-in-18-months-gives-arms-medical-aid-to-militants/

The Israel Thread 09 Dec 2014 04:06 #26

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
Friday wrote:
I tend to think that the Israelis want this now. They have done about as much damaged as they can now and the UN ect won't be giving them much in loan re - re- building - if all they get as a State is a fractured mass of separate small regions , hard to function as one entity . The Isrealis win a publicity coup , ( seemingly reluctantly) giving agreeing to it ( whilst making the Germans' still like old 'bad guys' ) , putting one over on countries that have supported this for years , and as a result demanding all Arabs move to it. Jerusalem in full jewish hands to do what it wants to - build it's Temple of the Rock of Christianity and the Dome of Islam.? :dunno:
I don't think that Israelis want recognition of Palestine. There are too many hardliners there who regard them as cockroaches that require extermination.

Rather I think that the racial supremacist apartheid State and it's desire to commit genocide against the native Palestinians has drawn so much negative attention to Jews GLOBALLY that it's the Jews living outside Israel, who are largely socially destructive Bolshevik liberals who are concerned about a goyim backlash and their own safety.

I think western nations supporting a Palestinian State is to quell negative sentiment outside Israel away from Jews.

I think most Jews couldn't care less if the Palestinians were exterminated ... they probably secretly want it ... but they are concerned about their own safety and goyim backlash caused by the very negative attention the racist genocidal zionists in Israel have brought across ALL Jews.

The Israel Thread 09 Dec 2014 07:50 #27

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Did anybody watch the above video?
What do you think?

It reminded me of the Mt Carmel fire which destroyed all of the imported (olive?) trees ... and the wish of Elija to his "god" to drop fire and destroy the enemies ... delivered as ordered, only backfiring, instead of destroying their enemies.

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 09 Dec 2014 07:52 by PFIZIPFEI.

The Israel Thread 09 Dec 2014 14:46 #28

• Voltaire
  • Silver Member
I sometimes (should do so more often) look at what israelis/zionists (but not jews of course - insert ironic wink) write about the world. Here is a real corker of an article spewed bya jewess in response to worldwide criticism of the recent peace keeping (sic) effort launched by the IUDF in Gaza. born in the uk brought up in USA who made aliya to israel. She writes in the stereotypical manner we have become accustomed to - have a bucket nearby, i think she really believes what she writes.
Thank You, Anti-Semites

Dear World,

Thank you for finally releasing your anti-Semitic sentiments that you have so patiently tried (and failed) to suppress since November 2012, Israel’s last engagement with Gaza.

Thank you for reminding me why I moved to Israel, the only democratic country in the Middle-East, a mere twenty-three months ago.

With every ugly protest you hold condemning Israeli violence while simultaneously throwing chairs, tables, stones and Israeli products, I stand that much straighter.

With every anti-Semitic, ignorant, malign hash-tag you tweet, hash-tags that I can’t even bring myself to write, I wave my Israeli flag higher.

With every prevarication you bring to the United Nations, hoping that maybe Israel will disappear once you denounce us on a political platform, I thank you for reminding me once again how fortunate I am to be a Jew living in Israel.

With every odious demonstration. Every violent aspersion. Every savage attack. With every lie you fabricate and every abuse, I am that much prouder that I belong to a religion, to a nation, to a belief system, to a country that epitomizes the meaning of strength in the face of evil.

Love in the face of evil.

Peace in the face of evil.

And defiance against the squalid face of evil which lurks in every corner and between every crevice throughout the world.

You call me an “occupier” for living in the country that God promised me. You call me an “occupier” for living in a country where thousands of Jewish artifacts are found on a yearly basis stemming from all eras of Jewish history. You call me an “occupier” for living in a country that is rightfully mine. A land that my people toiled over, cultivated and now reside.

You call me a “terrorist” for living in a country that my people arrived in with nothing but blood seeping from their ragged sleeves, after enduring the depths of hell, while you turned a blind eye. You call me a “terrorist” for wanting nothing more than a dull moment in Israel. You call me a “terrorist” for standing and holding an olive branch of peace in my hand waiting and waiting and still waiting for someone to genuinely accept it. No strings attached.

You call my army, the Israeli Defense Force “genocidal”. You decry my army for finally defending its innocent people against ongoing rocket attacks over the past decade. But where are your cries for Syria? Sudan? Iran? Where are your tears and criticisms for murdering their people because they are simply in the way of a power struggle? Or do your so called “human rights” not apply to them?

You call me a “Zionist” as if I should be ashamed. Embarrassed. Remorseful.
Well you clearly do not know the pride I feel every time you condemn me for being a Zionist.
If you hate me for being a Zionist it is evident that I am doing something right.

You have tried to attack the State of Israel and the Jewish nation verbally, emotionally, and physically before. You have used physical warfare, psychological warfare, political warfare, and the most recent- social media warfare but we have survived. Not only have we survived, but we have flourished with the word “peace” emblazoned on our chests.

Maybe it is time you open a history book and realize Jews are not going anywhere. And to your dismay, Israel is not going anywhere either.

Perhaps use your fervent energy to chastise something else, because all of your signs, slanders, riots, condemnations and violence only makes me that much prouder to be a Jew living in Israel.

So thank you.

Read more: Thank You, Anti-Semites | Lottie Kestenbaum | The Blogs | The Times of Israel blogs.timesofisrael.com/a-thank-you-to-the-anti-semites/#ixzz3LPas5YkE
Follow us: @timesofisrael on Twitter | timesofisrael on Facebook

Truth is anti-semitic

The Israel Thread 09 Dec 2014 22:11 #29

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
And the self-proclaimed "God's chosen" committed terrorist acts and genocide to get Israel in the first place.

The Israel Thread 10 Dec 2014 09:48 #30

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

The Israel Thread 10 Dec 2014 10:53 #31

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
Putin looks the least comfortable.

I've never read too much into wearing the yarmulke though. Even goys going into a synagogue to attend a Jewish wedding have to put one on. How do bald men wear them? :chuckle:

@Pfiz does the Palestinian scarf need to be worn for similar symbolic reasons? I'm not familiar with it at all.

The Israel Thread 10 Dec 2014 11:35 #32

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Orangeaid wrote:
Putin looks the least comfortable.

I've never read too much into wearing the yarmulke though. Even goys going into a synagogue to attend a Jewish wedding have to put one on. How do bald men wear them? :chuckle:

@Pfiz does the Palestinian scarf need to be worn for similar symbolic reasons? I'm not familiar with it at all.

www.ehow.com/how_5762240_attach-yarmulke.html
www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/i2et7/how_do_bald_jewish_men_keep_their_yarmulkes_on/ <- :chuckle:

I recommend to take symbolism in general serious only for one reason:
if I want to understand them and their msm messages, I need to know their symbolism.

Thanks for asking and thus making me learn :)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kippah
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keffiyeh
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palestinian_keffiyeh

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 10 Dec 2014 11:54 by PFIZIPFEI.

The Israel Thread 10 Dec 2014 12:16 #33

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
No problems.

I've taken that view because I've been to a Jewish wedding in a synagogue myself and had to wear a yarmulke before entering the building.

The groom handed all goy men a disposable one each to put on.

Maybe years ago they put reusable ones through some Zyklon B first! :hahano:
Last Edit: 10 Dec 2014 12:16 by Orangeaid.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

The Israel Thread 12 Dec 2014 12:25 #34

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Orangeaid wrote:
No problems.

I've taken that view because I've been to a Jewish wedding in a synagogue myself and had to wear a yarmulke before entering the building.

Muslims also force their rules on other people if they want to enter a mosque.
Do Christian force anything upon non Christians if they want to enter a church or cathedral? No.

I guess he is on Putin's payroll, or he just loves him, but nonetheless he speaks much truth.

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 12 Dec 2014 12:26 by PFIZIPFEI.

The Israel Thread 12 Dec 2014 22:16 #35

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

The Israel Thread 12 Dec 2014 22:20 #36

Orangeaid wrote:
No problems.

Bet you were not such a chopsy bitch then were you?

Stuck to the window to scared to call them all Jewish Kants blah blah blah, fucking pathetic, where are your morals :facepalm:

The Israel Thread 12 Dec 2014 22:22 #37

PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Go on then, whats a false flag about it :conf:

More like the pals spinning some shit

Palestinian residents said the attacker, 46-year-old Jamal Ghayyada, was mentally unstable and had received treatment at a clinic in Bethlehem.
:wissl:

The Israel Thread 13 Dec 2014 13:39 #38

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
Amnesty report angers Israeli government, but impunity persists

Amnesty International's latest report on Israel's colonial massacre in Gaza has angered the Israeli government. Called "Nothing is immune: Israel's destruction of landmark buildings in Gaza", the report calls for war crimes committed during Operation Protective Edge to be investigated. Focusing in particular upon the destruction of four landmark buildings in the final days of the attack, Amnesty deemed these to be of particular importance as they conveyed the clear intent to destroy civilian infrastructure.

"The attacks are of great significance," says the human rights organisation, "because they are examples of what appears to have been deliberate destruction and targeting of civilian buildings and property on a large scale, carried out without military necessity."

The report details the extreme losses suffered by Palestinian civilians, which occurred despite the fact that residents had insisted that the areas were not being used by resistance groups. As with the previous Israeli bombardments of Gaza, residents had no time to collect personal belongings before the bombings started and many ended up homeless and destitute. According to Israel, though, this is not enough reason to warrant investigation into war crimes, despite the recurring violations that rendered a large portion of the Palestinian population in Gaza internally displaced. Amnesty's report said that there were only vague mentions of "a Hamas command centre in one building" and "facilities linked to Palestinian militants" in another, within the justification provided by Israel for the destruction.

The Times of Israel quoted the Israeli foreign ministry as stating that Amnesty International has embarked upon "a de-contextualised description of events"; it also cast doubt on the credibility of the report. The ministry added that the report focuses "on monetary losses to Palestinian civilians, rather than investigate the systematic and deliberate firing of rockets and mortars at Israel's civilian population by an internationally-recognised jihadist terror group."
www.middleeastmonitor.com/blogs/politics/15775-amnesty-report-angers-israeli-government-but-impunity-persists
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro

THE PROMISED LAND 14 Dec 2014 17:13 #39

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
click zoom

Terra Sancta sive Palæstina

Israel is known by a number of names, including Canaan, Eretz Yisrael, Zion, or simply as ha-aretz, meaning "the land," a sign of its belovedness and significance. It is the Holy Land, par excellence. God promised Abraham that he and his descendants would inherit the land of Israel as an eternal possession.

www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/Judaism/biblejew.html

click zoom

Map showing the borders of the Promised Land, based on Bible. (Genesis 15).

Greater Israel

click zoom

Map showing one interpretation of the borders of the Promised Land, based on God's promise to Abraham (Genesis 15).

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Promised_Land

• Israel is the land promised to Abraham in the Bible
• Israel is central to the Jewish religion
• Zionism is a political movement to establish a Jewish homeland
• Israel is a democratic country
• Israel is home to more than 1/3 of the world's Jews
• 20% of Israel's citizens are not Jewish

The land is often referred to as the Promised Land because of G-d's repeated promise (Gen. 12:7, 13:15, 15:18, 17:8) to give the land to the descendants of Abraham.

Jews have lived in this land continuously from the time of its original conquest by Joshua more than 3200 years ago until the present day, though Jews were not always in political control of the land, and Jews were not always the majority of the land's population.

www.jewfaq.org/israel.htm

Antiochos IV. Epiphanes prohibited the Cult of JaHWeH and thus provoked the riot of the Hebrews under Mattathias, which, in the long run, led to the independence of the province of Coele-Syria (Judea, Galilee, Samaria; today Palestine and Israel) under the progeny of Mattathias.
truth-zone.net/forum/anthropology/64790-hanukkah-maccabees.html#142592

So Abe was some kind of a channeling medium for JaHWeH ?
:wissl:

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 15 Dec 2014 10:37 by PFIZIPFEI.
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro

THE PROMISED LAND 24 Dec 2014 16:50 #40

Netanyahu: Europe has not learned lessons of "Holocaust"

Arch war criminal and international terrorist Benjamin Netanyahu, the current Prime Minister of the rogue Zionist regime occupying Palestine, recently lectured and chastised Europeans, claiming they have not learned the lessons of the alleged Jewish "Holocaust" of WWII. Haaretz reports:

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu used the Holocaust to sharply attack Europe following the decision by the European court in Luxembourg to have Hamas removed from the EU's list of terrorist organizations, and against the backdrop of Wednesday's Conference of High Contracting Parties to the Fourth Geneva Convention in Switzerland.

"We saw today examples hanging before us of European prejudice," said Netanyahu at the opening of his meeting with U.S. Senator-Elect Joni Ernst of Iowa. "In Geneva, they are calling for an investigation against Israel for war crimes, while in Luxembourg the European court removed Hamas from the terrorist list. It looks like there are too many people in Europe, on the ground where six million Jews were slaughtered, who haven't learned a thing. The friendship we see from the United States stands in complete contrast to what we are seeing regretfully in Europe."

Earlier Wednesday, the General Court of the European Union in Luxembourg accepted the petition by Hamas in which it sought to have itself removed from the EU's list of terrorist organizations. The hearing in the European court was technical and procedural, and did not stem from a change in the EU's position regarding Hamas. [...]

As readers are no doubt aware, the fake Jewish "Holocaust" narrative of WWII has served as a weapon in the hands of the organized international Jewish community and the Jewish state of Israel for decades now. The ridiculous "Holocaust" narrative and the "lessons" it has been used to advance - "tolerance", anti-racism (read: anti-Whitism), and multiculturalism - have been instrumental in international Jewry's assault on and subversion of traditional Western civilization, in addition to their global agenda of world domination.

The fake "Holocaust" story is constantly invoked to cover up, excuse, and even justify Israeli and Jewish criminality, murder, and war crimes, as we see in this particular story cited above. Any investigation or even frank, truthful discussion of the recent barbaric attack on Gaza, in which countless innocent Palestinian civilians were brutally slaughtered, carried out by Netanyahu and the Zionist regime must be squashed and eliminatd because, as Netanyahu says, of the "Holocaust". When is the Western world going to reject the fake "Holocaust" narrative and stand up to the Jews? www.therealistreport.com/2014/12/netanyahu-europe-has-not-learned.html
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI