Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The Israel Thread

The Israel Thread 16 Jan 2015 17:42 #61

  • Oracle
  • Oracle's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Futurist & Anthropogenist
  • Posts: 3971
  • Likes received: 3235
Now they inform us on the real motives...
Let Jews carry guns for self-protection, leading rabbi urges EU

The biggest Jewish association in the EU has called on lawmakers in Brussels to let Jewish people carry guns “for the essential protection of their communities” in the aftermath of Paris shootings.

“The Paris attacks, as well as the many challenges and threats which have been presented to the European Jewish community in recent years, have revealed the urgent need to stop talking and start acting,” says a letter written this week by Rabbi Menachem Margolin, general director of the European Jewish Association (EJA), the biggest federation of Jewish organizations all over Europe.

The EJA said the four Jews killed in the Paris grocery store during last week’s attacks in France “were murdered in cold blood for no other reason than being Jewish.”

READ MORE: 4 hostages, 3 gunmen killed as Charlie Hebdo hunt ends in France

“We hereby ask that gun licensing laws are reviewed with immediate effect to allow designated people in the Jewish communities and institutions to own weapons for the essential protection of their communities.”
<snip the blah>

At least 7,000 Jews immigrated to Israel last year, fearing anti-Semitism in the EU. Israelis officials expect a new influx of immigrants following the Paris attacks.

"On Monday I am going to make Aliyah [the term meaning the immigration of Jews from the diaspora to Israel]," Yohan Cohen, one of the hostages who hid inside a freezer at the kosher grocery store in Paris told AP. "We are not going to wait around here to die."
Where to watch Schedule
rt.com/news/223191-eu-jews-letter-guns/

NKVD 2.0 forming.

The jews go completely nuts now, however, yes please, dear jews, go all to Israel and leave us alone, and take your tyrannic jewish organizations and the bankers with you.
The resident shill announced
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

yet he is trolling further. :facepalm:

blue_tackler wrote:
the lice are only going to jump onto other typhus victim

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.
Last Edit: 16 Jan 2015 17:43 by Oracle.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, PFIZIPFEI, Return of Zorro, Orangeaid

The Israel Thread 16 Jan 2015 18:00 #62

  • Lizzy
  • Lizzy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 5036
  • Likes received: 3051
hi oracle - yes .......On the $11M per day that Is-real-hell receives from the American taxpayer , jews travel free to the West Bank for arms training and in the States go on weekend 'warrior' retreats for the same training - when confiscation finally arrives in the States - no doubt the same cry for 'exception' to carry arms will probably be heard. ( and even that won't wake the majority of lamebrains up ).
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Israel Thread 16 Jan 2015 18:04 #63

So lets just get this into proper perspective for the hard of thinking. Criticism of Jewry becomes a crime, and Jews allowed to carry Guns. Who runs the show? Answers on a postcard.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, PFIZIPFEI

The Israel Thread 16 Jan 2015 18:10 #64

  • Lizzy
  • Lizzy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 5036
  • Likes received: 3051
Zorro wrote:


geez - going down the 'ranks' now not just those who want the jews electoral blessing and show their submission - go to 'real hell' for further indoctrination or the welfare line .
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Israel Thread 16 Jan 2015 18:33 #65

  • Oracle
  • Oracle's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Futurist & Anthropogenist
  • Posts: 3971
  • Likes received: 3235
Zorro wrote:
So lets just get this into proper perspective for the hard of thinking. Criticism of Jewry becomes a crime, and Jews allowed to carry Guns. Who runs the show? Answers on a postcard.

Only small fix...

Criticism of Jewry has become a crime long time ago, and will be xtended to capital punishment by random jewish gangs who feel you look "anti-semite".

They already have their Politburo within the EUSSR, which is like elite of criminal characters.
The European Jewish Parliament or EJP (formerly known as European Jewish Union or EJU) is a non-governmental organization (NGO) based in Brussels whose stated aim is to be "a uniting structure for all Jewish communities and organizations throughout Western, Eastern and Central Europe."[1]

The EJU-backed EJP is the brainchild of Ukrainian billionaire Ihor Kolomoyskyi.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Jewish_Parliament

Kolomoisky is dual Israeli citizen, and is actively involved in the plundering and militarization of Ukraine.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Jewish_Parliament

ejp.eu/
The resident shill announced
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

yet he is trolling further. :facepalm:

blue_tackler wrote:
the lice are only going to jump onto other typhus victim

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, PFIZIPFEI, Return of Zorro, Orangeaid

The Israel Thread 16 Jan 2015 18:44 #66

Oracle wrote:
Zorro wrote:
So lets just get this into proper perspective for the hard of thinking. Criticism of Jewry becomes a crime, and Jews allowed to carry Guns. Who runs the show? Answers on a postcard.

Only small fix...

Criticism of Jewry has become a crime long time ago, and will be xtended to capital punishment by random jewish gangs who feel you look "anti-semite".

They already have their Politburo within the EUSSR, which is like elite of criminal characters.
The European Jewish Parliament or EJP (formerly known as European Jewish Union or EJU) is a non-governmental organization (NGO) based in Brussels whose stated aim is to be "a uniting structure for all Jewish communities and organizations throughout Western, Eastern and Central Europe."[1]

The EJU-backed EJP is the brainchild of Ukrainian billionaire Ihor Kolomoyskyi.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Jewish_Parliament

Kolomoisky is dual Israeli citizen, and is actively involved in the plundering and militarization of Ukraine.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Jewish_Parliament

ejp.eu/

Yes and no. Remember, LEGITIMATE criticism of anything isn't a crime per se, not even under an ''unwritten' constitution'', which is what the U.K is by the way. They have to prove under a court of law and a jury that your Criticism was on ''hate speech'' grounds, rather than factual information and done as a result of legitimate concerns for public safety or for the purpose of exposing criminality etc. At least this is how it stands at the moment anyhow. The way things are going though I can see them changing the law in the near future and just marching people off to closed courts, with no fair trial.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 16 Jan 2015 18:48 by Return of Zorro.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, PFIZIPFEI

The Israel Thread 16 Jan 2015 19:10 #67

  • Lizzy
  • Lizzy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 5036
  • Likes received: 3051
I do think more future FF's will be hoaxed directly on themselves as 'victims' - the objectives are so obvious. The only jewish 'citizens' in the west to be armed and protected in all media and forms of resistance. Add to that this the recent demonization of Muslims as 'Nazi's' :roll:
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, Return of Zorro

The Israel Thread 16 Jan 2015 20:04 #68

  • hokuspokus
  • hokuspokus's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1090
  • Likes received: 345
One day we shall all wake up and Israel will be much larger than it is today consisting entirely of one type of person and will be the most powerful nation on Earth. And all the sheep will look out their windows at their multi cultural shithole that they reside in and wonder how did all this happen?.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

The Israel Thread 16 Jan 2015 20:09 #69

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20381
  • Likes received: 7951
hokuspokus wrote:
One day we shall all wake up and Israel will be much larger than it is today consisting entirely of one type of person and will be the most powerful nation on Earth. And all the sheep will look out their windows at their multi cultural shithole that they reside in and wonder how did all this happen?.



"One day" is now!

And we all are the sheep.

Doing nothing but post on Freudian hobby "truth" forums
while the destroyers plan is on the brink of completion.

:cool:


Sorry, nothing personal.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

The Israel Thread 16 Jan 2015 20:24 #70

  • Oracle
  • Oracle's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Futurist & Anthropogenist
  • Posts: 3971
  • Likes received: 3235
Zorro wrote:
Oracle wrote:
Zorro wrote:
So lets just get this into proper perspective for the hard of thinking. Criticism of Jewry becomes a crime, and Jews allowed to carry Guns. Who runs the show? Answers on a postcard.

Only small fix...

Criticism of Jewry has become a crime long time ago, and will be xtended to capital punishment by random jewish gangs who feel you look "anti-semite".

They already have their Politburo within the EUSSR, which is like elite of criminal characters.
The European Jewish Parliament or EJP (formerly known as European Jewish Union or EJU) is a non-governmental organization (NGO) based in Brussels whose stated aim is to be "a uniting structure for all Jewish communities and organizations throughout Western, Eastern and Central Europe."[1]

The EJU-backed EJP is the brainchild of Ukrainian billionaire Ihor Kolomoyskyi.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Jewish_Parliament

Kolomoisky is dual Israeli citizen, and is actively involved in the plundering and militarization of Ukraine.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Jewish_Parliament

ejp.eu/

Yes and no. Remember, LEGITIMATE criticism of anything isn't a crime per se, not even under an ''unwritten' constitution'', which is what the U.K is by the way. They have to prove under a court of law and a jury that your Criticism was on ''hate speech'' grounds, rather than factual information and done as a result of legitimate concerns for public safety or for the purpose of exposing criminality etc. At least this is how it stands at the moment anyhow. The way things are going though I can see them changing the law in the near future and just marching people off to closed courts, with no fair trial.


In red spray, the vandals scrawled “liars” and “killers” over the posters. It is understood that the graffiti has since been removed. The police are treating the situation as “racially aggravated criminal damage.”

Sir Robin Wales, Mayor of Newham, also condemned those responsible for the graffiti, saying that he would work with the police to bring those responsible “to justice.”

“This despicable and cowardly hate crime is an assault on the values of decency and mutual respect which the vast majority of us share,” he said.

READ MORE: Thousands of French Jews flee to Britain despite ‘rising UK anti-Semitism’

“This outrage underlines not only the importance of keeping the memory of the Holocaust alive but of standing up to intolerance and hatred at every opportunity,” he said.
rt.com/uk/223399-newham-holocaust-anti-semitism/

This is what I mean.
The resident shill announced
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

yet he is trolling further. :facepalm:

blue_tackler wrote:
the lice are only going to jump onto other typhus victim

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.
Last Edit: 16 Jan 2015 20:25 by Oracle.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Israel Thread 16 Jan 2015 20:33 #71

Oracle wrote:
Zorro wrote:
Oracle wrote:
Zorro wrote:
So lets just get this into proper perspective for the hard of thinking. Criticism of Jewry becomes a crime, and Jews allowed to carry Guns. Who runs the show? Answers on a postcard.

Only small fix...

Criticism of Jewry has become a crime long time ago, and will be xtended to capital punishment by random jewish gangs who feel you look "anti-semite".

They already have their Politburo within the EUSSR, which is like elite of criminal characters.
The European Jewish Parliament or EJP (formerly known as European Jewish Union or EJU) is a non-governmental organization (NGO) based in Brussels whose stated aim is to be "a uniting structure for all Jewish communities and organizations throughout Western, Eastern and Central Europe."[1]

The EJU-backed EJP is the brainchild of Ukrainian billionaire Ihor Kolomoyskyi.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Jewish_Parliament

Kolomoisky is dual Israeli citizen, and is actively involved in the plundering and militarization of Ukraine.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Jewish_Parliament

ejp.eu/

Yes and no. Remember, LEGITIMATE criticism of anything isn't a crime per se, not even under an ''unwritten' constitution'', which is what the U.K is by the way. They have to prove under a court of law and a jury that your Criticism was on ''hate speech'' grounds, rather than factual information and done as a result of legitimate concerns for public safety or for the purpose of exposing criminality etc. At least this is how it stands at the moment anyhow. The way things are going though I can see them changing the law in the near future and just marching people off to closed courts, with no fair trial.


In red spray, the vandals scrawled “liars” and “killers” over the posters. It is understood that the graffiti has since been removed. The police are treating the situation as “racially aggravated criminal damage.”

Sir Robin Wales, Mayor of Newham, also condemned those responsible for the graffiti, saying that he would work with the police to bring those responsible “to justice.”

“This despicable and cowardly hate crime is an assault on the values of decency and mutual respect which the vast majority of us share,” he said.

READ MORE: Thousands of French Jews flee to Britain despite ‘rising UK anti-Semitism’

“This outrage underlines not only the importance of keeping the memory of the Holocaust alive but of standing up to intolerance and hatred at every opportunity,” he said.
rt.com/uk/223399-newham-holocaust-anti-semitism/

This is what I mean.

Yes I understand perfectly what you're saying, you are right on the button. That kind of thing has always been harshly punished over here. However, academic and scholarly questioning of the Holocaust for instance, and criticism of Jewry, is not in itself a ''hate crime'' here in the U.K. At least not yet anyway. I'm sure that will all change in the not too distant future though, especially with all these FF 'terrorist attacks''.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 16 Jan 2015 20:34 by Return of Zorro.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

The Israel Thread 16 Jan 2015 20:34 #72

  • hokuspokus
  • hokuspokus's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1090
  • Likes received: 345
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
hokuspokus wrote:
One day we shall all wake up and Israel will be much larger than it is today consisting entirely of one type of person and will be the most powerful nation on Earth. And all the sheep will look out their windows at their multi cultural shithole that they reside in and wonder how did all this happen?.



"One day" is now!

And we all are the sheep.

Doing nothing but post on Freudian hobby "truth" forums
while the destroyers plan is on the brink of completion.

:cool:


Sorry, nothing personal.

You are wrong my friend.

"One day" is not yet here.
The middle East is not yet fully destabilised
When it is... then floods of refugees fleeing the mayhem
Europe will take them
And Israel will claim the vacated land.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Orangeaid

The Israel Thread 19 Jan 2015 00:44 #73

  • Oracle
  • Oracle's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Futurist & Anthropogenist
  • Posts: 3971
  • Likes received: 3235
Timeline of Zionist Terror
From a UN committee
01 October 1948

The UN Report Prepared in 1948 for Ralphe Bunche, New UN Commissioner to Palestine

Foreword: In view of the tragic assassination of Count Folke Bernadotte by identified Jewish terrorists on September 17 of this year, the following report has been prepared for the use of Dr. Bunche, Count Bernadotte's immediate replacement.

This report is a compilation of all identified terrorist attacks on British, American and Arab individuals and entities in the assassination of the British Resident Minister in the Middle East on November 6, 1944 by members of the terrorist Jewish Stern gang to the assassination of Count Bernadotte on September 17, 1948 by members of this same gang of fanatics.

This information is compiled from reports of the US Department of State, the British Foreign Office and various American and British press services.

New York, October 1, 1948

Chronology

<...>

November 5, 1946, Palestine. British authorities released the following eight Jewish Agency leaders from the Latrun concentration camp where they had been held since June 29: Moshe Shertok, Dr. Issac Greenbaum, Dr. Bernard Joseph, David Remiz, David Hacohen, David Shingarevsky, Joseph Shoffman and Mordecai Shatter. A total of 2,550 Haganah suspects have also been released as well as 779 Jews arrested in the wake of the King David bombing.

www.jewwatch.com/jew-terrorists-timeline-1945-1948.html
The resident shill announced
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

yet he is trolling further. :facepalm:

blue_tackler wrote:
the lice are only going to jump onto other typhus victim

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, Return of Zorro

The Israel Thread 24 Jan 2015 02:09 #74

  • Orangeaid
  • Orangeaid's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 11647
  • Likes received: 8032
International Court Reviews War Crimes Complaint Against Israel

Updated: January 20, 2015 by VOL

January 20, 2015—The Palestinian Authority has brought a complaint over Israeli war crimes to the International Criminal Court (ICC), spawning a preliminary investigation. No official case can be opened until the ICC formally recognizes “Palestine” as a member on April 1. As global support for recognition of a Palestinian state grows, Israel maintains that the Palestinian Authority is just an “entity” attached to the terrorist organization Hamas.

From the article at CNN:

But the ICC begs to differ with the definition of a state for its purposes and refers to the territories as “Palestine.”

“The Office considers that, since Palestine was granted observer State status in the UN by the UNGA (General Assembly), it must be considered a “State” for the purposes of accession to the Rome Statute,” it said in a statement.

The U.S. has also expressed disagreement with the ICC’s preliminary investigation which began Friday, January 16. The State Department referred to the ICC preliminary investigation as “counterproductive to peace” as the so-called peace talks have deteriorated.

From the article at Mondoweiss:

These types of initial ICC examinations are procedural following a complaint. After the Palestinians joined the Rome Statue they turned in a declaration to the International Criminal Court asking it look into Israeli war crimes. The ICC will review the case with no commitment to take any further action. It does not mean the ICC will present charges against Israel. At the close of this examination, if ICC decides not to try Israel the Palestinians can still file their own case. Moreover, the Palestinians can not present charges directly against Israel until April 1, 2015 when their entry to the court goes into effect.
www.voicesofliberty.com/article/international-court-reviews-war-crimes-complaint-against-israel/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=post&utm_campaign=ronpaul
Last Edit: 24 Jan 2015 02:11 by Orangeaid.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

The Israel Thread 24 Jan 2015 07:40 #75

  • Mario
  • Mario's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Mushroom Kingdom
  • You have the Right NOT to Vote! = for EVIL!
  • Posts: 4648
  • Likes received: 1516
Zorro wrote:
Yes I understand perfectly what you're saying, you are right on the button. That kind of thing has always been harshly punished over here. However, academic and scholarly questioning of the Holocaust for instance, and criticism of Jewry, is not in itself a ''hate crime'' here in the U.K. At least not yet anyway. I'm sure that will all change in the not too distant future though, especially with all these FF 'terrorist attacks''.
Its all part of there overall game & all got planned way ahead of time.
Anything which has to do with strange activities you can look up in this document & you will find it nicely & accurately detailed.
And should for magical reasons this not be there own hands which created this script-play ..........
its still a great document which describes the strange ridiculous reality in this world perfectly into detail.

17. Even nowadays, already, to take only the French press, there are forms which reveal masonic solidarity in acting on the watchword: all organs of the press are bound together by professional secrecy; like the augurs of old, not one of their numbers will give away the secret of his sources of information unless it be resolved to make announcement of them. Not one journalist will venture to betray this secret, for not one of them is ever admitted to practice literature unless his whole past has some disgraceful sore or other .... These sores would be immediately revealed. So long as they remain the secret of a few the prestige of the journalist attacks the majority of the country - the mob follow after him with enthusiasm.

What's there Masonic watchword? = maybe its ..... Holocaust !!


PROTOCOL No. 5
1. What form of administrative rule can be given to communities in which corruption has penetrated everywhere, communities where riches are attained only by the clever surprise tactics of semi-swindling tricks; where loseness reigns: where morality is maintained by penal measures and harsh laws but not by voluntarily accepted principles: where the feelings towards faith and country are obligated by cosmopolitan convictions? What form of rule is to be given to these communities if not that despotism which I shall describe to you later? We shall create an intensified centralization of government in order to grip in our hands all the forces of the community. We shall regulate mechanically all the actions of the political life of our subjects by new laws. These laws will withdraw one by one all the indulgences and liberties which have been permitted by the GOYIM, and our kingdom will be distinguished by a despotism of such magnificent proportions as to be at any moment and in every place in a position to wipe out any GOYIM who oppose us by deed or word.

2. We shall be told that such a despotism as I speak of is not consistent with the progress of these days, but I will prove to you that it is.

3. In the times when the peoples looked upon kings on their thrones as on a pure manifestation of the will of God, they submitted without a murmur to the despotic power of kings: but from the day when we insinuated into their minds the conception of their own rights they began to regard the occupants of thrones as mere ordinary mortals. The holy unction of the Lord's Anointed has fallen from the heads of kings in the eyes of the people, and when we also robbed them of their faith in God the might of power was flung upon the streets into the place of public proprietorship and was seized by us.

MASSES LED BY LIES
4. Moreover, the art of directing masses and individuals by means of cleverly manipulated theory and verbiage, by regulations of life in common and all sorts of other quirks, in all which the GOYIM understand nothing, belongs likewise to the specialists of our administrative brain. Reared on analysis, observation, on delicacies of fine calculation, in this species of skill we have no rivals, any more than we have either in the drawing up of plans of political actions and solidarity. In this respect the Jesuits alone might have compared with us, but we have contrived to discredit them in the eyes of the unthinking mob as an overt organization, while we ourselves all the while have kept our secret organization in the shade. However, it is probably all the same to the world who is its sovereign lord, whether the head of Catholicism or our despot of the blood of Zion! But to us, the Chosen People, it is very far from being a matter of indifference.

5. FOR A TIME PERHAPS WE MIGHT BE SUCCESSFULLY DEALT WITH BY A COALITION OF THE "GOYIM" OF ALL THE WORLD: but from this danger we are secured by the discord existing among them whose roots are so deeply seated that they can never now be plucked up. We have set one against another the personal and national reckonings of the GOYIM, religious and race hatreds, which we have fostered into a huge growth in the course of the past twenty centuries. This is the reason why there is not one State which would anywhere receive support if it were to raise its arm, for every one of them must bear in mind that any agreement against us would be unprofitable to itself. We are too strong - there is no evading our power. THE NATIONS CANNOT COME TO EVEN AN INCONSIDERABLE PRIVATE AGREEMENT WITHOUT OUR SECRETLY HAVING A HAND IN IT.

6. PER ME REGES REGNANT. "It is through me that Kings reign." And it was said by the prophets that we were chosen by God Himself to rule over the whole earth. God has endowed us with genius that we may be equal to our task. Were genius in the opposite camp it would still struggle against us, but even so, a newcomer is no match for the old-established settler: the struggle would be merciless between us, such a fight as the world has never seen. Aye, and the genius on their side would have arrived too late. All the wheels of the machinery of all States go by the force of the engine, which is in our hands, and that engine of the machinery of States is - Gold. The science of political economy invented by our learned elders has for long past been giving royal prestige to capital.
http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/przion1.htm#TABLE OF CONTENTS

@ oiram @
Last Edit: 24 Jan 2015 08:03 by Mario.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Orangeaid

The Israel Thread 26 Jan 2015 08:01 #76

  • Orangeaid
  • Orangeaid's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 11647
  • Likes received: 8032
Netanyahu ‘spat in our face,’ White House officials said to say
2015-01-23 22:28


From : timesofisrael.com

The White House’s outrage over Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s plan to speak before Congress in March — a move he failed to coordinate with the administration — began to seep through the diplomatic cracks on Friday, with officials telling Haaretz the Israeli leader had “spat” in President Barack Obama’s face.

“We thought we’ve seen everything,” the newspaper quoted an unnamed senior US official as saying. “But Bibi managed to surprise even us.

“There are things you simply don’t do. He spat in our face publicly and that’s no way to behave. Netanyahu ought to remember that President Obama has a year and a half left to his presidency, and that there will be a price,” he said.

Officials in Washington said that the “chickenshit” epithet — with which an anonymous administration official branded Netanyahu several months ago — was mild compared to the language used in the White House when news of Netanyahu’s planned speech came in.

In his address the Israeli leader is expected to speak about stalled US-led nuclear negotiations with Iran, and to urge lawmakers to slap Tehran with a new round of tougher sanctions in order to force it to comply with international demands. The Mossad intelligence service on Thursday went to the rare length of issuing a press statement to deny claims, cited by Kerry, that its chief Tamir Pardo had told visiting US politicians that he opposed further sanctions.

Haaretz reported that Obama had personally demanded that Netanyahu tone down his pro-sanctions rhetoric in a phone call between the two last week. The president has said a sanctions bill would cripple negotiations with Iranian leaders at a critical stage, and has threatened to veto such a bill should it come through.

The Washington Post reported that Netanyahu’s apparent disrespect for the US leadership was particularly offensive to Secretary of State John Kerry, who over the past month had made frenzied efforts on Israel’s behalf on the world stage — making dozens of calls to world leaders to convince them to oppose a UN Security Council resolution which would have set a timeframe for the establishment of a Palestinian state.

“The secretary’s patience is not infinite,” a source close to Kerry told the Post. “The bilateral relationship is unshakable. But playing politics with that relationship could blunt Secretary Kerry’s enthusiasm for being Israel’s primary defender.”

The White House said Thursday that Obama would not meet with Netanyahu when he travels to Washington, with a spokeswoman citing a “long-standing practice and principle” by which the president does not meet with heads of state or candidates in close proximity to their elections. Kerry will also not meet with Netanyahu.

Netanyahu will be in Washington in part for a March 3 address to a joint session of Congress. House Speaker John Boehner invited Netanyahu to speak to Congress without consulting the Obama administration.

The White House initially reacted icily to Netanyahu’s plans to address Congress, an appearance apparently meant to bolster opposition to a nuclear deal with Iran as it is currently shaping up, as well as opposition to new sanctions against Tehran.

White House spokesman Josh Earnest suggested Wednesday that Netanyahu and Boehner had broken with protocol in not informing Obama of the prime minister’s travel plans.

“We haven’t heard from the Israelis directly about the trip at all,” he said, adding the White House would “reserve judgment” about any possible face-to-face meeting until explanations are made.

“The typical protocol would suggest that the leader of a country would contact the leader of another country when he is traveling there. That is certainly how President Obama’s trips are planned,” explained Earnest.

“So this particular event seems to be a departure from that protocol.”

Speaking several hours after Earnest, top US diplomat Kerry said Netanyahu was welcome to give a speech at “any time” in the United States. But Kerry agreed it had been a “little unusual” to hear about the Israeli leader’s speech to US Congress next month from the office of Boehner and not via the usual diplomatic channels.

Rep. Nancy Pelosi, leader of the House Democrats, said that Boehner blundered when he invited Netanyahu to address Congress amid sensitive negotiations about Iran’s nuclear program and in the shadow of Israel’s elections.

“If that’s the purpose of Prime Minister Netanyahu’s visit two weeks before his own election, right in the midst of our negotiations, I just don’t think it’s appropriate and helpful,” Pelosi told reporters Thursday at her weekly news conference. The speech, Pelosi suggested, could give Netanyahu a political boost in elections a few weeks later and inflame international talks aimed at stopping Iran’s nuclear program.

Israel is scheduled to hold elections on March 17.

Netanyahu confirmed Thursday that he would address Congress in early March. He was initially slated to speak on February 11, but changed the date so he could attend the AIPAC conference.

“The Prime Minister is expected to arrive in the US at the beginning of March and will also participate in the AIPAC conference,” read a statement from the PMO. “The speech in front of both houses of Congress will give the prime minister the opportunity to thank President Barack Obama, Congress, and the American people for their support of Israel.

“I look forward to the opportunity to express before the joint session Israel’s vision for a joint effort to deal with [Islamist terrorism and Iran’s nuclear program], and to emphasize Israel’s commitment to the special bond between our two democracies,” Netanyahu said, according to the statement.

Israel and the United States are close allies, but personal relations between Obama and Netanyahu have reportedly deteriorated over the years.

The pair have publicly clashed over Israeli settlement building in the West Bank and about how to tackle Iran’s disputed nuclear program.

Obama’s allies fear Netanyahu’s March trip could be used by Israel and by Republicans to rally opposition to a nuclear deal, undercutting years of sensitive negotiations just as they appear poised to bear fruit.

In November the already faltering ties between the leaders were served a new blow when an anonymous US official was quoted calling Netanyahu a “chickenshit” in an article published by journalist Jeffrey Goldberg in the American magazine The Atlantic. The article portrayed the rift between the United States and Israel as a “full-blown crisis.”

Source: timesofisrael.com
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Israel Thread 02 Feb 2015 08:13 #77

  • Orangeaid
  • Orangeaid's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 11647
  • Likes received: 8032
An Israeli Australian Jew at Sydney Airport גבר ישראלי בנמל התעופה של סידני:



An Aboriginal Australian Israeli Jew. I really have heard it all.

This guy is so full of his own choseness he is too special to go through customs screening like everyone else and uttered such bullshit that he's an Australian Aboriginal (Orthodox Jew :iitm: :hahano: )

The arrogant goon learnt the hard way that you don't take on Australian customs officers. I'm surprised they didn't give him a cavity search just to piss him off.

His arrogance is clear ... as is how dumb he is.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

The Israel Thread 02 Feb 2015 09:15 #78

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20381
  • Likes received: 7951
"DISCRIMINATION! ANTI-SEMITISM! NAZIS!"


Very nice video, especially 3:24-3:27 :D thanks, Orangeaid, this would never ever be broadcasted in the FRG.
And, oh, those RACIST customs officers:
"my country - your country"
, did he say "you are bringing in (fungal, NOT: toadstool) disease" ? :coolio:

He just came from Israel and his bag went through the high security in Israel, so WHY should the Australian customs bother him?
:cool:

Yes, they come in all shapes, colours, sizes, ethnic and religious mimicry.
There is hardly any disguise I haven't come across yet - although "aboriginal Jews" are quite rare ;)
but, oh, how special they are.



Hervé Ryssen: I do not have any personal ideas on this subject, and I am content to analyze what is written. Consequently, I cannot say that it is a general disposition of all Jewish intellectuals. But this idea was expressed by some of them. The book on Abravanel confirms this interpretation, on the basis of biblical texts: “At the time of the Messiah,” he writes, “Samuel thought that all the nations would be subjects of Israel, in accordance with what is written: ‘His empire will extend from sea to sea and from the river to the ends of the earth’(Zechariah 9: 10, p. 181). “During the deliverance to come, a king of the house of David will reign” (Attias, Isaac Abravanel, p. 228). In fact “the great peace would reign on earth at the time of the King-Messiah” (Attias, Isaac Abravanel, p. 198). Here we have confirmation that Israel militates for “peace”!

Camille Marbo, in her novel Flammes juives (Paris: Les Belles Lettres 1936, 1999) tells the story of young Moroccan Jews who leave their mellah and settle in France in the 1920s. One explicitly speaks about the “conquest of the world by Israel” (p. 10). One also finds such passages: ‘Israel must control the world,’ said Daniel. . . . ‘They fear us,’ repeated the old man Benatar, ‘because we are the race of the Prophets’” (p. 18); “Our generation which can conquer Christendom has not yet come. You yourselves will lay the foundations, and your children will carry out the task. They will confound the Christians. Israel will lead the world as it must(p. 126). There are many other texts on this subject.



Some of them seem to think they are already there and that exactly gives them and their true goals away.



-> The Religious Origins of Globalism -> truth-zone.net/forum/secret-societies-and-powerful-families/65184-the-religious-origins-of-globalism.html#150635
-> Psychopathology of Judaism -> truth-zone.net/forum/history/65188-psychopathology-of-judaism.html
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 02 Feb 2015 09:21 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Orangeaid

The Israel Thread 08 Feb 2015 23:08 #79

  • Orangeaid
  • Orangeaid's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 11647
  • Likes received: 8032
Naomi Wolff gets smeared by Jewish news sources for challenging alternative and MSM media news sites why none of them operate as journalists should and actually verify stories rather than just publish single source stories on ISIS and others.
Five days after I emailed and called Algemeiner to ask them to correct their inaccurate, damaging (and high Google appearing) headline that claims I 'embrace Hamas' -- still no action or reply….Ten days now after multiple calls from me to The Daily Beast and Talking Points Memo for right of reply to their damaging articles in October calling me insane for questioning single-sourced ISIS news, now that many major news outlets have questioned the one-source ISIS videos…ten days after several emails to Vox which ran the original smear -- no reply or response from any of them. Journalism did not used to work like this. I am sad about it for reasons that are not personal but have to do with the decline of my profession and its ethics….I will keep the time clock going till someone (ethically everyone who attacked me for what turned out to be the right call) gives me what used to be conventional journalism, the right to reply to a smear or attack…in fact real journalistic ethics call for a quote in the original hit piece, from the subject, giving him/her the right to have his or her say about the allegations…sigh.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Israel Thread 15 Feb 2015 18:46 #80

  • Oracle
  • Oracle's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Futurist & Anthropogenist
  • Posts: 3971
  • Likes received: 3235




The hasbara muppet is as ridiculous as criminal.
The resident shill announced
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

yet he is trolling further. :facepalm:

blue_tackler wrote:
the lice are only going to jump onto other typhus victim

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.
Last Edit: 15 Feb 2015 18:47 by Oracle.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Related topics

Topic subjectRelevanceDate of latest post
Fmr Australian Foreign Minister says Israel Lobby had too much control over fmr PM: Israel and Jewish lobbies go nuts!6.53Tuesday, 30 January 2018
Why is Israel in the EU ?!4.53Thursday, 22 November 2018
Wiping Israel off the Map4.48Sunday, 22 September 2013
Israel Brodie4.48Friday, 16 October 2015
Israel boycott ban4.48Tuesday, 16 February 2016
Israel and the NWO EXPOSED!4.48Tuesday, 02 December 2014
Foreign State Aid To Israel.4.43Tuesday, 14 August 2018
The Only Good Thing From Israel4.43Tuesday, 14 June 2016
The day Israel attacked America4.43Saturday, 01 July 2017
Why I support the state of Israel4.43Thursday, 09 May 2019
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2020 - May 2021, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 250 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 192 - Raised
( £ 140 GBP )
donation thermometer
56%
Most Recent Donation $122 USD
4th January 2021
Bitcoin Address: bc1q0kazqya0nurfxtunxv807vm0m8852nnrrk8mj8
 
Ethereum Address: 0xe69915c80dd75df19f438d556267e04f932f057d
 
More Info: Donation options for TZ
 

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.