Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: CIA admits to being the source of UFO hysteria during Cold War: ‘It was us’

CIA admits to being the source of UFO hysteria during Cold War: ‘It was us’ 05 Jan 2015 18:11 #21

• Exorcist
Oracle wrote:
Incisive post to demonstrate Adamski is a Fakery joker and wind up merchant, no Nazi flying saucers exist, no Venusian or "Alien" flying saucer's exist either. It's all faked Bull$hit for the guillible.

Fixed it 4 ya!............................. :chuckle:
NUKES ARE A HOAX
TRUTH IS HATE FOR THOSE THAT HATE THE TRUTH
Meet the New Boss.....Same as the Old Boss

http://www.stopthecrime.net/Henry-Makow---Illuminati----(2008).PDF
(((ROCCO))) is a Sayanim Troll
(((HotRod))) is a (((ROCCO))) sock account
MrAnderson is a Bollock….lmao
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

CIA admits to being the source of UFO hysteria during Cold War: ‘It was us’ 05 Jan 2015 19:39 #22

• hokuspokus
Mr Happy wrote:
hokuspokus wrote:
Mr Happy wrote:
hokuspokus wrote:
Why would anyone join a forum and then not engage in discussion when an alternative POV is put?

I would love to believe that we are not alone . I also understand when people talk about was God a spaceman, how were the pyramids built etc etc. On the flip side is the above post regarding camera phones. Discuss.

Believe what you want. Believe the CIA. Totally trustworthy organization. I totally agree. Everything they do and say is good and true.

You need to calm down and control your anger fella. Those are your words not mine. You have quoted me but clearly not read what I said.

I have some faults, which really seem to come out online. It's not so much anger as frustration.

I tend to steer clear of some arguments because they are circular and go nowhere, and I tend to wind others up sometimes because it makes me laugh. And laughter is good medicine.

Soz.

No problem and no offence taken!!

CIA admits to being the source of UFO hysteria during Cold War: ‘It was us’ 05 Jan 2015 21:07 #23

• Oracle
  • Futurist & Anthropogenist
Mr Happy wrote:
Why are we bringing the obviously hoky coky Adamski in to this?

Adamski's obvious lies are no reason to dismiss all other witness testimonies. In fact, that's dumb, or trolling.

Because this "Alien UFO" is the hoax.

The model they used for Admaski is one of the most widely used models for "flying saucers" until today.
But why the hell fly all those "ET" German designs from WWII?

Kenneth Arnold, Kecksburg etc... Objects hovering over US or Soviet Missile silos, some reported hostile encounters, ie the earth military shot at them. :ponda:

Do you eventually have an explanation why at least half of "UFO" sightings show strangely German designs?

You never wondered if "Nordics" is a code to circumvent a possible very ugly truth?
The resident shill announced
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

yet he is trolling further. :facepalm:

blue_tackler wrote:
the lice are only going to jump onto other typhus victim

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.
Last Edit: 05 Jan 2015 21:08 by Oracle.

CIA admits to being the source of UFO hysteria during Cold War: ‘It was us’ 05 Jan 2015 21:34 #24

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
:right: German Flying Objects - GFO - Vril, Haunebu, Die Glocke ....Peenemünde, Jonastal, Neu Schwabenland ... Real or Fiction?

As long as there is hardly any interest on this forum for this subject, there is no reason for working on it .... from my pov.

"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 05 Jan 2015 21:37 by PFIZIPFEI.

CIA admits to being the source of UFO hysteria during Cold War: ‘It was us’ 05 Jan 2015 22:42 #25

• Exorcist
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
:right: German Flying Objects - GFO - Vril, Haunebu, Die Glocke ....Peenemünde, Jonastal, Neu Schwabenland ... Real or Fiction?

As long as there is hardly any interest on this forum for this subject, there is no reason for working on it .... from my pov.

Take a break then! Zorro's waiting for you under the log........ :chuckle:
NUKES ARE A HOAX
TRUTH IS HATE FOR THOSE THAT HATE THE TRUTH
Meet the New Boss.....Same as the Old Boss

http://www.stopthecrime.net/Henry-Makow---Illuminati----(2008).PDF
(((ROCCO))) is a Sayanim Troll
(((HotRod))) is a (((ROCCO))) sock account
MrAnderson is a Bollock….lmao
Last Edit: 05 Jan 2015 22:44 by Exorcist.

CIA admits to being the source of UFO hysteria during Cold War: ‘It was us’ 06 Jan 2015 09:42 #26

• Mr Cappy
  • Capricornus
I must confess to being VERY interested in the subject of UFO's. In recent years I have become fascinated with astronomy and now have a telescope. When you dwell on just how large our universe is (what we can see of it and conservatively extrapolate) you then recognise just how tiny and insignificant is the 'pale blue dot' on which we live.

It has become de rigeur to knock Brand, Jones, Icke ...Greer et al, but you cannot dismiss all of the witnesses Greer got together at the Washington Press Club or the many thousands of other witnesses worldwide that have no connection to Greer:

We cannot be alone in this universe. If we are alone, the only planet with life amongst trillions of stars, planets, and moons, then this would be truly bizarre. Whether we are being visited is another matter, but there are hundreds if not thousands of credible witnesses. Us squabbling disagreeable hateful spiteful greedy unequal but equal apes cannot be the pinnacle of creation.
The opprobrium of striving for a future that never comes.

HAUNEBU -- CIA admits to being the source of UFO hysteria during Cold War: ‘It was us’ 12 Jun 2015 17:39 #27

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
  • You have the Right NOT to Vote! = for EVIL!
Just for the collection ... nice images!

Illustrations of Haunebu III on the ground and in the air in 1945

Further plans for a 120 meter diameter Haunebu IV were in the works but no such craft is known to have been constructed before the end of the war. However, many Haunebu craft were spotted over occupied Germany in the years to follow - among them, a craft strongly resembling the Haunebu IV by the Bundeswehr in the 1970s. It is believed that all of the mysterious Haunebu craft were evacuated to a sanctuary outside of Third Reich borders; to Neu Schwabenland, Antarctica - Base 211, constructed during the war.

In the years following the close of WW2, many Haunebu-shaped disc craft have been spotted all over the world leading to speculation that either the Third Reich survived in another part of the world (primarily in Argentina) or that the victorious Allies had captured the Thule and Vril technology and constructed similar craft.

The BRD (Federal Republic of Germany) is also suspected of retaining Thule and Vril technology with official designations of FU-1 and FU-2 (Fliegende Untertassen 1 & 2). The U.S.S.R. research with the German occult technologies is unknown due to Cold War secrecy; however, the Soviets are believed to have captured several of Schauberger's Repulsin models, Flugkreisel engineer Otto Habermohl, and Feuersturm engineer Gerhard Falker in 1945. Although the Soviets had their own disc designs based on the Suchanov series of "Discoplans" from 1958-62 and a rumored experimental circular-wing MiG prototype, the SS Haunebu type might have been experimented with as well since the Soviets got a good share of Dr. Franz Philipp's beam weaponry in Berlin which was part of the SS E-IV Technical Branch. Who knows what other E-IV secrets they got in Berlin as well.
@ oiram @
Last Edit: 12 Jun 2015 17:43 by Mario.
  • Page:
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare