Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Lolita Express - Jeffrey Epstein, Ghislaine Maxwell, Alan Dershowitz, Prince Andrew, Bill Clinton and more

Lolita Express - Jeffrey Epstein, Ghislaine Maxwell, Alan Dershowitz, Prince Andrew, Bill Clinton and more 09 Jul 2020 10:11 #21

• novum
  • Platinum Member

Though im thinking that face is kinda like... aw gee, now we have to kill her.

Maybe they will hide her away instead, who knows. Epstein might not even be dead, we cant know for sure ey.
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Lolita Express - Jeffrey Epstein, Ghislaine Maxwell, Alan Dershowitz, Prince Andrew, Bill Clinton and more 17 Jul 2020 15:40 #22

• Firestarter
  • Fresh Member
  • The Latin ‘MAGA’ means ‘witch’
I’m no expert at this 3D-chess, but it looks that I was right about why AG Bill Barr fired US attorney Geoffrey Berman...
Maybe the most damaging is that Berman continued the investigation after Epstein was suicided and declared that Epstein’s close friend Prince Andrew had “provided zero co-operation” in his investigation (despite promising to do so). His office even formally requested that the US Department of Justice would ask the British Home Office so Randy Andy could be questioned as a witness

The indictment of Ghislaine Maxwell (literally on the first working day that Berman didn’t go to work) only covers the period from 1994 to 1997.
Prince Andrew sexually abused the 17-year-old Virginia Roberts (Giuffre) in 2001. So because the indictment doesn’t cover that period Randy Andy is off the hook.
Queen Elizabeth says “thank you Donald for saving my favourite son”.

See the photo of Prince Andrew, Virginia Roberts and Ghislaine Maxwell in London in 2001.

www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?547371-US-attorney-Berman-fired-after-investigating-Trump-cronies
David Icke – freemason, new ager and paedophile buddy - spinning tales to cover-up the scandals of the Royal psychopaths: www.lawfulpath.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=1125

SERCO – the biggest company you never heard of: www.lawfulpath.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&p=69054#p59198

Lolita Express - Jeffrey Epstein, Ghislaine Maxwell, Alan Dershowitz, Prince Andrew, Bill Clinton and more 17 Jul 2020 16:14 #23

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
Going into conspiracy mode, is she even in prison in the US?

The media tell us she returned to the US from France. Why not stay in France where there is no extradition
agreement with the US?

There have been no pictures, mugshots or footage of her by the media in or out of court only an artist's impression, which I believe to
now the law in the US ... i.e. no photos in court.

This is the artist impression of Epstein in court. No fucking resemblance at all! Maxwell also.

“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Last Edit: 17 Jul 2020 16:15 by Roastie.

Lolita Express - Jeffrey Epstein, Ghislaine Maxwell, Alan Dershowitz, Prince Andrew, Bill Clinton and more 18 Jul 2020 01:40 #24

• Flare
^ Yea... or why didn't she move to Israel?

Has anything surfaced yet due to this case..?

I've not really been following this Ghislaine story yet... but I saw this article come by:

Ghislaine Maxwell 'has tapes of two prominent US politicians having sex with minors' and boasted of 'owning' powerful people, former friend and jewel thief claims

- Former friend of the couple claimed they wanted to convince him of their 'power'
- He said he saw clips of 'celebrities' and 'world figures' having 'orgies with minors'
- It follows Ghislaine Maxwell, 58, being arrested in New Hampshire last Thursday
- The socialite will appear in New York's southern district court on July 14 at 1pm

:right: www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8512103/Ghislaine-Maxwell-tapes-two-prominent-politicians-having-sex-minors.html
"Freedom is not a measure of good, but good is the measure of freedom." - Bishop Williamson

ww2truth.com/

Lolita Express - Jeffrey Epstein, Ghislaine Maxwell, Alan Dershowitz, Prince Andrew, Bill Clinton and more 18 Jul 2020 10:26 #25

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Flare wrote:

Has anything surfaced yet due to this case..?

I've not really been following this Ghislaine story yet... but I saw this article come by:

Ghislaine Maxwell 'has tapes of two prominent US politicians having sex with minors' and boasted of 'owning' powerful people, former friend and jewel thief claims

- Former friend of the couple claimed they wanted to convince him of their 'power'
- He said he saw clips of 'celebrities' and 'world figures' having 'orgies with minors'
- It follows Ghislaine Maxwell, 58, being arrested in New Hampshire last Thursday
- The socialite will appear in New York's southern district court on July 14 at 1pm

:right: www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8512103/Ghislaine-Maxwell-tapes-two-prominent-politicians-having-sex-minors.html

According to this they have orange man in the palms of their hands for the same reasons...

Wexner, Maxwell’s, Mossad & Mega Group Exposed

Funny how g✡✡gle hasnt deleted that tho... and it does call out both sides (clintons also and their ties to roths) for those who aint watched it.

Maybe, they are using this Ghislaine arrest to make it look like they are "draining the swamp" , and also maybe to stitch up some more people they decided to turn on.

Or maybe she just pissed off drumpf and/or dershowitz , or the clintons... or lynn forrester.... or anyone of the cabal really, and they are going to sacrifice her.

Or her (and maybe epstein) will be living on an island somewhere and theyre alive and well. :hahano:
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

User(s) who Liked this post: Roastie

Lolita Express - Jeffrey Epstein, Ghislaine Maxwell, Alan Dershowitz, Prince Andrew, Bill Clinton and more 18 Jul 2020 16:29 #26

• Firestarter
  • Fresh Member
  • The Latin ‘MAGA’ means ‘witch’
novum wrote:
According to this they have orange man in the palms of their hands for the same reasons...
I once was speaking to a man who believed that JFK was assassinated in a conspiracy, who foolishly believed that if you can prove this, you can expose this scandal.
I corrected him and told him that you can have all the evidence and it really won't matter, as you will never reach enough people to expose any "conspiracy".

The following is the most damaging story I found on Donald's perverted attraction to underage girls...

“Katie Johnson” (not her real name) in federal lawsuits accused Donald Trump and his billionaire friend Jeffrey Epstein, of raping her when she was only 13 in New York City in 1994. “Katie” alleged also that the two men raped the 12-year old girl "Maria".

“Katie Johnson” seems to be completely missing ever since her attorney dropped the law suit against Donald Trump in October 2016.

Our wonderful media have forgotten all about "Katie". For some reason Vimeo.com has deleted her video.
The Wayback machine has the video archived. For some reason it doesn’t play: web.archive.org/web/20180125013701/https://vimeo.com/176181706

Tiffany witnessed the violent rapes and testified as follows...

www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?537329-Epstein-Trump-transcripts-are-being-taken-down
David Icke – freemason, new ager and paedophile buddy - spinning tales to cover-up the scandals of the Royal psychopaths: www.lawfulpath.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=1125

SERCO – the biggest company you never heard of: www.lawfulpath.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&p=69054#p59198
Last Edit: 18 Jul 2020 16:30 by Firestarter.
User(s) who Liked this post: Roastie

Lolita Express - Jeffrey Epstein, Ghislaine Maxwell, Alan Dershowitz, Prince Andrew, Bill Clinton and more 18 Jul 2020 16:52 #27

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
Flare wrote

I believe her arrest to be a deception. She will stand trial in July 2021 by which time they will say sorry folks
she's died of the Plandemic.

Her father an Israeli agent and perhaps killed by Mossad, nethertheless was honoured by Israel and buried on the Mount of Olives.

Here he is with his pal the Butcher, Ariel Sharon ............

Peres at Robert Maxwell funeral, image won't upload.

“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Last Edit: 18 Jul 2020 17:02 by Roastie.

Lolita Express - Jeffrey Epstein, Ghislaine Maxwell, Alan Dershowitz, Prince Andrew, Bill Clinton and more 01 Aug 2020 14:58 #28

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Epstein Docs UNSEALED, Bill Clinton, Prince Andrew, Dershowitz NAMED

1365 = 1

Lolita Express - Jeffrey Epstein, Ghislaine Maxwell, Alan Dershowitz, Prince Andrew, Bill Clinton and more 04 Aug 2020 07:24 #29

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Just sit right back and hear a tale, here on Epsteins Island...

1365 = 1

Lolita Express - Jeffrey Epstein, Ghislaine Maxwell, Alan Dershowitz, Prince Andrew, Bill Clinton and more 05 Aug 2020 09:43 #30

• Flare
"Freedom is not a measure of good, but good is the measure of freedom." - Bishop Williamson

ww2truth.com/

Lolita Express - Jeffrey Epstein, Ghislaine Maxwell, Alan Dershowitz, Prince Andrew, Bill Clinton and more 22 Sep 2020 01:57 #31

• novum
  • Platinum Member
DEVELOPING: All Passengers on Epstein’s Flight Logs to Be Named – Epstein’s Rich and Famous Pals Panicking

www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/09/developing-passengers-epsteins-flight-logs-named-epsteins-rich-famous-pals-panicking/

1365 = 1

User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

Lolita Express - Jeffrey Epstein, Ghislaine Maxwell, Alan Dershowitz, Prince Andrew, Bill Clinton and more 22 Sep 2020 03:55 #32

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
It's in MSM too. Sun, Mirror, RT to name 3.
Whos being set up and who will be exonerated, any guesses?
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

He cried in a whisper at some image, at some vision—he cried out twice, a cry that was no more than a breath: "'The horror!

Lolita Express - Jeffrey Epstein, Ghislaine Maxwell, Alan Dershowitz, Prince Andrew, Bill Clinton and more 22 Sep 2020 05:52 #33

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Lux Interior wrote:
It's in MSM too. Sun, Mirror, RT to name 3.
Whos being set up and who will be exonerated, any guesses?

No idea, but I hope to see more of Bill Gates on the flight logs.

1365 = 1

Lolita Express - Jeffrey Epstein, Ghislaine Maxwell, Alan Dershowitz, Prince Andrew, Bill Clinton and more 01 Jan 2021 03:45 #34

• novum
  • Platinum Member

https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1344652363861258243

:omg:

1365 = 1

User(s) who Liked this post: MrAnderson

Lolita Express - Jeffrey Epstein, Ghislaine Maxwell, Alan Dershowitz, Prince Andrew, Bill Clinton and more 11 Jan 2021 21:25 #35

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
MrAnderson wrote:
peacenik wrote:
I sometimes wonder if the whole Epstein thing, may in part be a distraction away from the collapsing world economy? Have you seen what's happened to the Deutch central bank lately? www.bitchute.com/video/yAvtPi_K7uM/ Have you seen the spike in gold and silver lately?
I will admit right here im not who I have been saying I am but you have nothing to fear from me

Im part of something much older than this network and this year we went public

I really do have to sign off for good now

All the clues are there , the pieces of the puzzle are right in front of you

Quite.
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

He cried in a whisper at some image, at some vision—he cried out twice, a cry that was no more than a breath: "'The horror!

Lolita Express - Jeffrey Epstein, Ghislaine Maxwell, Alan Dershowitz, Prince Andrew, Bill Clinton and more 11 Jan 2021 21:34 #36

• novum
  • Platinum Member
I see Lin Wood has been suspended from the twatters... which is why the embedded tweet is displaying as simple text now... the tweet on twatter is gone.

1365 = 1

Lolita Express - Jeffrey Epstein, Ghislaine Maxwell, Alan Dershowitz, Prince Andrew, Bill Clinton and more 09 May 2021 02:17 #37

• novum
  • Platinum Member

EpsteinGate: Jewish Media Running Cover for Pedophile Conspiracies All Over US, Europe
November 9, 201901346
by Eric Striker, Russia Insider:

A number of Jewish-led media networks are working together to hunt down the whistleblower who provided a damning tape featuring ABC News anchor Amy Robach admitting to a conspiracy covering up the Jeffrey Epstein VIP pedophile ring. The video, which currently has 2.3 million views on Youtube, has enraged the public and further discredited the US oligarch-controlled media.

The pressure doesn’t seem to be getting to ABC’s Jewish president, James Goldston, whose company released an official statement claiming that the Epstein story did not have sufficient “corroborating evidence” and was not news worthy. The standards for running sex scandal stories are notoriously low at ABC, which has published a number of farfetched allegations against Brett Kavanaugh and Donald Trump.

The Zionist cabal involved in protecting Epstein – who has been exposed as having been working at the behest of Israeli intelligence since at least the 1980s – has been reduced to a paranoid dragnet intended to track the individual that released the ABC tape. CBS News’ Jewish president Susan Zirinsky recently fired 25-year-old Amy Bianco after ABC executives speculated that she might be the leaker. Bianco denies all of the allegations.

While the American media has actively stopped covering the Epstein scandal and his mysterious death, the questions continue to linger, with Project Veritas promising to publish more.

This is not the first elite pedophile scandal to rock a liberal democracy.

Belgium: Marc Dutroux and the White March

In 1996, hundreds of thousands of Belgian citizens protested and initiated a labor strike over their government’s handling of the Marc Dutroux case. The indignation over an obvious official coverup almost led to the overthrow of Belgium’s political order.

Dutroux, a convicted child rapist and killer, claimed publicly that he was merely an enforcer for a trans-national pedophile ring catering to powerful men.

Dutroux and his accomplice, the mysterious French-Jew Bernard Weinstein, had constructed an underground dungeon where they kept little girls they kidnapped.

After witnesses reported Dutroux’s license plate, police investigated his home and reported nothing of interest. The persistence of a judge, Jean-Marc Connerotte, led to a subsequent raid of the compound, which uncovered the underground lair where two live girls were found imprisoned, chained by the neck.

Connerotte brought to a light a number of allegations against one of Dutroux’s accomplices, a businessman named Jean Michel Nihoul. According to one victim, Nihoul would host sex parties for clients – ranging from judges to politicians – where they would rape, torture, and in some cases even murder children. Nihoul allegedly secretly filmed them all in the act.

Connerotte was later dismissed from the case by Belgian state officials, which angered the public. A few months later, a special police unit assembled to collect related testimony from other witnesses, including a young woman who described a party where a girl was tortured and murdered with details not known to the public, was also dismissed. Overseeing this case was

The judge has publicly decried Dutroux’s “powerful protectors” who not only knew of the criminal’s activity, but actively thwarted investigations into it. The heroic figure was the target of contract killings and endured organized attempts by the Belgian press, and politicians to discredit him. He fought a politically motivated police investigation accusing him of forgery and coerced testimony, but was found innocent. Connerotte’s replacement, Judge Langelois, threw out much of the relevant evidence collected and refused a motion to DNA test a hair found near one of the dead bodies dismissed as a Dutroux victim.

Documents exposed by the magistrate’s team prove full knowledge of Dutroux’s role in the rape and murder of two 8-year-old girls before his arrest, and that he was acting on behalf of “foreign traffickers” and a ring. Dutroux has claimed that he defied his overlords in keeping the two girls found for himself because he had grown attached to them.

Judge Van Espen, who was tasked with overseeing unsolved murders Dutroux and a number of witnesses have accused the pedophile network of, was later revealed to be a friend of Jean Michel Nihoul, which he never disclosed and did not recuse himself despite the conflict of interest.

At this point, the Belgian public and families of those raped and killed have completely given up on ever getting the truth amidst such vast web of official corruption.

UK: Leon Brittan’s Cover Up

In 1984, MP Geoffrey Dickens gave a speech denouncing a homosexual pedophile network infiltrated deep into the heart of the British government, business establishment, the Church of England, pop icons and the Royal House.

Dickens subsequently provided a list of accused perverts to Margaret Thatcher’s Home Secretary, Leon Brittan, a Lithuanian Jew.

www.sgtreport.com/2019/11/epsteingate-jewish-media-running-cover-for-pedophile-conspiracies-all-over-us-europe

Marc Dutroux, a Jewish Belgian, ran a pedophile ring and made porno/snuff movies. In 1986, Dutroux, and his wife Michele, were arrested, sentenced to 13 years in 1989 on five charges of rape, and paroled in 3 years.

Police re-arrest him in 1996 for kidnapping, child pornography, murder, and child prostitution. He finally went to trial in 2004.

67.225.133.110/~gbpprorg/judicial-inc/marc_dutroux.htm

1365 = 1

Last Edit: 09 May 2021 02:18 by novum.

Lolita Express - Jeffrey Epstein, Ghislaine Maxwell, Alan Dershowitz, Prince Andrew, Bill Clinton and more 09 May 2021 02:19 #38

• novum
  • Platinum Member

1365 = 1

• Page:
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare