Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Lolita Express - Jeffrey Epstein, Prince Andrew, Bill Clinton and more

Lolita Express - Jeffrey Epstein, Prince Andrew, Bill Clinton and more 05 Jan 2015 12:07 #1

• Mr Cappy
  • Capricornus
I see Epstein and Prince Andrew are in the news again about all the fun times with young girls.....

Also, interestingly, the mainstream news have reported that other elites including a well-known prime minister made use of these erm... facilities. Well, that could only be our beloved Mandy Blair right?

I wonder how long before they bump the girls off or pay them off?

I must admit I also find it confusing that a mainstream defender of the status quo piece of dirty shit like The Daily Mail is highlighting this story... the mind boggles.

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2898083/Ten-questions-Palace-answer-scandal-Prince-Andrew-sex-slave-escalates.html#ixzz3O1VREF1l
The opprobrium of striving for a future that never comes.
Last Edit: 06 Jan 2015 11:12 by Mr Cappy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

Lolita Express - Jeffrey Epstein, Prince Andrew, Bill Clinton and more 06 Jan 2015 20:23 #2

• Mr Cappy
  • Capricornus
Rodriguez kept a black book of Epstein's contacts — which he referred to as 'The Holy Grail.' or 'Golden Nugget.' The dozens of entries included contact details for A-list names including former President Bill Clinton, Mick Jagger, Donald Trump, Earl Spencer, Barbara Walters, Henry Kissinger and at least three members of the Kennedy clan.

Court papers state that Rodriguez argued that he needed to keep the journal as insurance — as he feared Epstein would make him 'disappear'.

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2897939/Houseman-cleaned-pedophile-Jeffrey-Epstein-s-sex-toys-feared-billionaire-make-disappear-takes-secrets-grave.html#ixzz3O4hKK1kt

aanirfan.blogspot.co.uk/
The opprobrium of striving for a future that never comes.
Last Edit: 06 Jan 2015 20:41 by Mr Cappy.

Lolita Express - Jeffrey Epstein, Prince Andrew, Bill Clinton and more 23 Jun 2017 12:02 #3

• novum
  • Platinum Member
BREAKING: Feds explain sweet deal for billionaire sex offender Epstein

WEST PALM BEACH
Federal prosecutors went on the offensive this month, denying allegations that they bowed to pressure from billionaire Palm Beach resident Jeffrey Epstein and his high-priced lawyers at the expense of dozens of teenage girls he sexually abused.

In their first public comment since 2007 — when they negotiated a deal that allowed Epstein to escape federal charges — prosecutors filed hundreds of pages of documents in U.S. District Court, explaining what led to the now infamous non-prosecution agreement that has been decried as “a sweetheart deal.”

Read More: www.palmbeachpost.com/news/crime--law/breaking-feds-explain-sweet-deal-for-billionaire-sex-offender-epstein/nN5WTmFcZRaRXzHZSYWtLP/
He who is without oil shall throw the first rod.
- Compressions 13.3:1

Lolita Express - Jeffrey Epstein, Prince Andrew, Bill Clinton and more 19 Apr 2019 09:37 #4

• novum
  • Platinum Member
New Jeffrey Epstein accuser goes public; defamation lawsuit targets Dershowitz

A new victim has gone public in the Jeffrey Epstein case, filing a sworn affidavit in federal court in New York Tuesday, saying that she was sexually assaulted and her then-15-year-old sister molested by Epstein and his companion, Ghislaine Maxwell, in 1996.

Maria Farmer, then 26, claims that she was employed by Epstein, a multimillionaire financier who lived in a vast mansion on New York’s Upper East Side, and that she frequently saw “school-age girls’’ wearing uniforms come into the mansion and go upstairs. She was told that the girls were auditioning for modeling work, according to her affidavit.

Then an art student in New York, Farmer said she reported her assault to New York police and the FBI in 1996. FBI documents released April 1 make a reference to Farmer having been interviewed in 2006 or 2007. However, Farmer, now 49, said the FBI did not take any action against Epstein and Maxwell.

“To my knowledge, I was the first person to report Maxwell and Epstein to the FBI. It took a significant amount of bravery for me to make that call because I knew how incredibly powerful and influential both Epstein and Maxwell were, particularly in the art community,’’ she wrote.

Farmer’s affidavit is one of 15 exhibits attached to a defamation complaint filed in federal court in the Southern District of New York by Virginia Roberts Giuffre, one of Epstein’s victims, against Alan Dershowitz, one of Epstein’s most vocal and powerful attorneys.

Giuffre claims in the lawsuit, as she has in past court filings, that Dershowitz, 80, knew about and participated in a sex-trafficking operation involving underage girls and run by Epstein and Maxwell, and that she was forced to have sex with Dershowitz and other prominent, wealthy men when she was underage.

Dershowitz has railed against the allegations for years, maintaining that he has never met Giuffre. He also says he has documents and other evidence that prove she is lying.

Farmer’s affidavit and other documents attached to the lawsuit are meant to bolster Giuffre’s case that Dershowitz has maliciously spread false information on behalf of Epstein in order to intimidate and silence her and other victims, according to the lawsuit.

“No sensible person looks forward to litigation,’’ Giuffre said in a statement. “And I know that standing up for myself and others will cause Mr. Dershowitz and Mr. Epstein to redouble their efforts to destroy me and my reputation. But I can no longer sit by and not respond. As my complaint shows, my abusers have sought to conceal their guilt behind a curtain of lies. My complaint calls for the accounting to which I, and their other victims, are entitled.

Dershowitz said he welcomed the opportunity to finally prove in court that Giuffre is lying.

“Virtually everything in the complaint is false, and I will be able to disprove all of this in a court of law. I have told the truth throughout and I’ll be able to prove it. ... I never met her, I never heard of her,’’ Dershowitz said.

In recent months, Dershowitz has waged a public relations war against Giuffre, her lawyers and the Miami Herald, which published a series of articles about Epstein in November. The series, “Perversion of Justice,” focused on how the former U.S. attorney in Miami, now Labor Secretary Alexander Acosta, brokered a non-prosecution deal giving Epstein federal immunity, despite overwhelming evidence that he had sexually assaulted dozens of girls. The series mentioned Dershowitz, who represented Epstein during the negotiations, including Giuffre’s sex abuse allegations against the Harvard lawyer.

Giuffre’s lawsuit does not provide evidence of Giuffre having sex with Dershowitz, or provide dates when the abuse allegedly happened. But it does provide a chapter-and-verse history of Dershowitz’s public statements and attempts to take each statement he’s made and discredit them.

For example, Dershowitz has said that he has never seen any underage girls when he visited Epstein at the financier’s various homes in Palm Beach, New Mexico and New York. But Farmer, who now lives in Kentucky, claims that one of her duties working for Epstein was to staff the front door to his New York estate and to keep track of visitors.

“On a number of occasions I witnessed Dershowitz at the NY mansion going upstairs at the same time there were young girls under the age of 18 who were present upstairs in the house,’’ she said in the affidavit, asserting that Dershowitz was so comfortable he would walk into the mansion and go directly upstairs.

Dershowitz said that would have been impossible because he did not meet Epstein until August 1996 on Martha’s Vineyard.

“I was never upstairs in Jeffrey Epstein’s apartment, never ever,’’ Dershowitz said. “This is typical of the complaints in this case by the [David] Boies firm, very sloppy. I would not have felt comfortable going upstairs because I didn’t know [Epstein] very well then.’’

Farmer did not say when she saw Dershowitz or if she saw him in the presence of any young girls. But the lawsuit points to at least one witness — former Palm Beach house manager Alfredo Rodriguez — who has alleged he did see Dershowitz in the presence of young girls and women at Epstein’s waterfront mansion.

Rodriguez was prosecuted by the FBI for obstructing justice when he tried to sell Epstein’s “little black book’’ listing the hedge fund manager’s friends, business associates, celebrity guests and a long list of female masseuses. Rodriguez died in prison.

Another woman, Sarah Ransome, also submitted an affidavit with the lawsuit with new details about sex she claims she had with Dershowitz.
Ransome says that she was introduced to Epstein when she was 22 years old and living in New York. She claims that she spent time at Epstein’s mansion and was “lent out’’ by him to his friends for sex.

Among those friends was Dershowitz, she said in the affidavit. She alleges she had a three-way sexual encounter with Dershowitz and Nadia Marcinkova, a young adult who also worked for Epstein.

“I recall specific, key details of his person and the sex acts and can describe them in the event it becomes necessary to do so,’’ Ransome said in the affidavit.

Dershowitz has publicly denounced both Giuffre’s and Ransome’s accusations, saying he has been able to “disprove” them.” It’s not clear, however, whom he has provided proof to, except to Louis J. Freeh, a former FBI director who released a statement in 2016 saying that he had conducted an independent review of Dershowitz’s information and concluded the Harvard law professor’s evidence contradicted Giuffre’s, and there was no evidence to support her allegations.

Giuffre was never interviewed by the Freeh investigators, according to her lawyers.

Dershowitz allowed the Herald to review some of the documents that he says he has, but he has not released them for the Herald to substantiate the information that he gathered, including his personal calendars, which he claims prove he could not have been in the same locations as Giuffre when she was with Epstein, from 1999 to 2002.

Following the online publication of this article, Dershowitz said he would provide those documents to the Herald, after redacting his clients’ private information.

www.miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/article229277874.html?ref=truth-zone.net
He who is without oil shall throw the first rod.
- Compressions 13.3:1
User(s) who Liked this post: Roastie

Lolita Express - Jeffrey Epstein, Prince Andrew, Bill Clinton and more 10 Jul 2019 15:14 #5

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
Red Ice TV
Published on Jul 9, 2019

"Adam Green from Know More News joins Henrik to talk about Jeffrey Epstein and the large network of establishment figures that are connected to him. We talk about the groomers like Ghislaine Maxwell and those part of the cover-up, like "high-profile lawyer" Alan Dershowitz. We discuss the activities at Epstein's Island, the strange "temple" and rumors about underground facilities. Adam goes into the strange connections to Israel's sex slavery rings and the religion that might underpin this entire case. We also play testimony of one of the most outspoken victims, Virginia Roberts. Towards the end we also talk about the strange case of Isaac Kappy and if any of the things he talked about was connected to Jeffrey Epstein. This is an important show with a lot of material discussed that you won't hear from any mainstream media outlets."

“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Last Edit: 10 Jul 2019 15:16 by Roastie.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare, Gaia

Lolita Express - Jeffrey Epstein, Prince Andrew, Bill Clinton and more 10 Jul 2019 17:35 #6

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Thanks for the video. Red Ice and Adam Green always make a great team. :thumbup:

First Schweinstein, now Schmuckstein.

Stein um Stein
Mauer ich dich ein
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

Lolita Express - Jeffrey Epstein, Prince Andrew, Bill Clinton and more 15 Jul 2019 20:07 #7

• Flare
Epstein's Pedophile Island, Little St. James USVI Drone July 2019 3

Everyone is entitled to his own opinions, but not to his own facts. - Daniel Patrick Moynihan

Lolita Express - Jeffrey Epstein, Prince Andrew, Bill Clinton and more 18 Jul 2019 21:08 #8

• peacenik
  • Immortal
I sometimes wonder if the whole Epstein thing, may in part be a distraction away from the collapsing world economy? Have you seen what's happened to the Deutch central bank lately? www.bitchute.com/video/yAvtPi_K7uM/ Have you seen the spike in gold and silver lately?
Birth is not a beginning; death is not an end. There is existence without limitation; there is continuity without a starting point.” ~ Chuang Tzu
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare