Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month

 

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: One Step Closer to Orwell’s 1984

One Step Closer to Orwell’s 1984 15 Jan 2015 06:23 #1

  • zax
  • zax's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 5812
  • Likes received: 1560
However, many citizens
cower to privacy violations when global tragedies occur and lawmakers exploit the surrounding fear to expand state reach. It is difficult to believe that the British people would tolerate banning many of the world’s most common and convenient forms of text messaging, but Conservatives (Cameron’s party) are currently ahead in electoral polls.

At the same time, the establishment’s preferences are strong and vocal. London’s Mayor Boris Johnson declared


“I’m not particularly interested in all this civil liberties stuff when it comes to these people’s emails and
mobile phone conversations. If they’re a threat to our society then I want them properly listened to.”


The ambiguity of words like “these people” and “threat,” however, are exactly why companies enhanced encryption features in the first place.
www.globalresearch.ca/uk-moves-one-step-closer-to-orwells-1984-nightmare/5424625
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

One Step Closer to Orwell’s 1984 15 Jan 2015 07:39 #2

  • Mr Cappy
  • Mr Cappy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Junior Member
  • Capricornus
  • Posts: 872
  • Likes received: 129
I know all the parties are puppets, but do you really believe this current parrty who have actually gone so far as to starve and kill the sick and disabled are going to get in again? The former Tories I know aren't voting Tory again... I think they make those polls up.

As for the privacy issue, did you see the article I posted where Cameron wanted to get rid of encryption? A move that would presumably destroy online shopping... it's hot air before the election! We'll save you Penelope!

Je Suis Charlie? Nah... Je Suis Terroriste! Obviously we are all Terrorists! I mean, I know they (the government) are blowing the shit up, but they fear the clever plebs:

“The Middle Class Proletariat — The middle classes could become a revolutionary class, taking the role envisaged for the proletariat by Marx. The globalization of labour markets and reducing levels of national welfare provision and employment could reduce peoples’ attachment to particular states. The growing gap between themselves and a small number of highly visible super-rich individuals might fuel disillusion with meritocracy, while the growing urban under-classes are likely to pose an increasing threat to social order and stability, as the burden of acquired debt and the failure of pension provision begins to bite. Faced by these twin challenges, the world’s middle-classes might unite, using access to knowledge, resources and skills to shape transnational processes in their own class interest.” — ‘UK Ministry of Defence report, The DCDC Global Strategic Trends Programme 2007-2036’ (Third Edition) p.96, March 2007.
The opprobrium of striving for a future that never comes.
Last Edit: 15 Jan 2015 07:56 by Mr Cappy. Reason: http://www.strategic-culture.org/pview/2011/10/18/occupy-the-world-to-the-barricades-comrades.html
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

One Step Closer to Orwell’s 1984 17 Mar 2017 21:36 #3

  • Roastie
  • Roastie's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2932
  • Likes received: 2248
The number of spies in GCHQ ... UK Government Communications HQ and those in the USA are
unprecedented.

There are a hundred different intelligence agencies in the US. Take a look:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:United_States_intelligence_agencies

They're watching citizens, not only "terrorists". It's like a communist secret police.

“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, peacenik

One Step Closer to Orwell’s 1984 18 Mar 2017 14:11 #4

  • GMP
  • GMP's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3506
  • Likes received: 857
Roastie wrote:
The number of spies in GCHQ ... UK Government Communications HQ and those in the USA are
unprecedented.

There are a hundred different intelligence agencies in the US. Take a look:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:United_States_intelligence_agencies

They're watching citizens, not only "terrorists". It's like a communist secret police.


Nothing to hide = Nothing to fear.
GCHQ/NSA are the same thing.
They have surveillance tech and they use it.
Cos they can. Any time the funny people want to know anything about any of us, they can find it out, in seconds.
The EU spooks are shit though, nobody much trusts them.
Hence GCHQ/NSA keep the spiffiest tech to themselves.
The clue is in the name Spy.
Spys ..Spy.
Whenever and On whoever they choose to spy on.
Nothing to hide = Nothing to fear.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

One Step Closer to Orwell’s 1984 18 Mar 2017 14:23 #5

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20381
  • Likes received: 7951

MISSION (almost) ACCOMPLISHED





PFIZIPFEI wrote:
(...)

1984 + 33 = ? by Alfred Schaefer


vid descr
1984 is here today. We have lost our ability to think and to speak clearly.

:right: Context and further reference: truth-zone.net/forum/general-discussion/66670-the-war-on-free-speech.html?start=140#254139




- The Orwellian Thought Policing of the Western Bolshevik Socially Engineered Mind truth-zone.net/forum/the-human-condition/65046-the-orwellian-thought-policing-of-the-western-bolshevik-socially-engineered-mind.html
- A Literary Guide To Our Orwellian Nightmare - How to combat mass society and groupthink - insights that can help you fight back truth-zone.net/forum/the-human-condition/68786-a-literary-guide-to-our-orwellian-nightmare-how-to-combat-mass-society-and-groupthink-insights-that-can...-you-fight-back.html
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

One Step Closer to Orwell’s 1984 18 Mar 2017 14:27 #6

  • GMP
  • GMP's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3506
  • Likes received: 857
That quote in your last post- Pfiz...
".... lost our ability to think and to speak clearly."

Could have been written with you in mind love.
;)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: bd

One Step Closer to Orwell’s 1984 18 Mar 2017 17:28 #7

  • Roastie
  • Roastie's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2932
  • Likes received: 2248
GMP wrote:
Roastie wrote:
The number of spies in GCHQ ... UK Government Communications HQ and those in the USA are
unprecedented.

There are a hundred different intelligence agencies in the US. Take a look:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:United_States_intelligence_agencies

They're watching citizens, not only "terrorists". It's like a communist secret police.


Nothing to hide = Nothing to fear.
GCHQ/NSA are the same thing.
They have surveillance tech and they use it.
Cos they can. Any time the funny people want to know anything about any of us, they can find it out, in seconds.
The EU spooks are shit though, nobody much trusts them.
Hence GCHQ/NSA keep the spiffiest tech to themselves.
The clue is in the name Spy.
Spys ..Spy.
Whenever and On whoever they choose to spy on.
Nothing to hide = Nothing to fear.

Your equation of "nothing to hide equals nothing to fear" is naive and simplistic.

Perhaps you'd like to tell the forum your name, address and telephone number?

You could also provide all the websites you visit and give us your passwords too.

Or do you want to retain your privacy?

Privacy is a fundamental human dignity.

So is freedom of speech which I see you have started a thread about today.

The main reason for the unprecedented surveillance by the State is not to protect you and yours,
quite the contrary. You know that.

It's about control.
“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Last Edit: 18 Mar 2017 17:51 by Roastie.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

One Step Closer to Orwell’s 1984 18 Mar 2017 18:07 #8

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7668
  • Likes received: 1656
As with so many other things the Elites propagandise, I think it is much more fearmongering and peacocking than a real imminent threat.

To instigate the fear of being watched is enough, you don't really need to spend all those millions to actually watch and register.

So equally the resistance to that peacocked fearmongering is to not be afraid at all. Simply don't care if (((they))) watch you or not.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

One Step Closer to Orwell’s 1984 18 Mar 2017 18:52 #9

  • Lizzy
  • Lizzy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 5036
  • Likes received: 3050
1084 is essentially the pretense of being at war with Big Brother, doublethink, thoughtcrime, Newspeak, Room 101, telescreen, 2 + 2 = 5, and the memory hole - all thriving . Russia is required to be places back in it's old faked cold war box to keep the the hundreds of billions in military spending rolling through the zio elite pockets .

I' not m not an Allen Richie fan but listened to this one -


Paul Craig Roberts "It's OVER For Trump. Anti-Russian Neocons Are In Charge. Business As Usual."

and then what we all know anyway - ( as above too )


Paul Craig Roberts Economic Collapse Confirmed!

I listen to UK Column most days - this was interesting - the ECB now has the nuke ( if one believes in concept of a nuke ) - I'd say if the EU bank does have this capacity now - super mega ton bombs , I'd say THAT was far more threatening than the Pentagon .

www.ukcolumn.org/ukcolumn-news/uk-column-news-17th-march-2017

at 20 mins in " we're going to arm a bank with nuclear weapons"...................

what could possibly go wrong - LOL .
Last Edit: 18 Mar 2017 18:53 by Lizzy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

One Step Closer to Orwell’s 1984 20 Mar 2017 15:16 #10

  • GMP
  • GMP's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3506
  • Likes received: 857
Roastie wrote:
GMP wrote:
Roastie wrote:
The number of spies in GCHQ ... UK Government Communications HQ and those in the USA are
unprecedented.

There are a hundred different intelligence agencies in the US. Take a look:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:United_States_intelligence_agencies

They're watching citizens, not only "terrorists". It's like a communist secret police.


Nothing to hide = Nothing to fear.
GCHQ/NSA are the same thing.
They have surveillance tech and they use it.
Cos they can. Any time the funny people want to know anything about any of us, they can find it out, in seconds.
The EU spooks are shit though, nobody much trusts them.
Hence GCHQ/NSA keep the spiffiest tech to themselves.
The clue is in the name Spy.
Spys ..Spy.
Whenever and On whoever they choose to spy on.
Nothing to hide = Nothing to fear.

Your equation of "nothing to hide equals nothing to fear" is naive and simplistic.

Perhaps you'd like to tell the forum your name, address and telephone number?

You could also provide all the websites you visit and give us your passwords too.

Or do you want to retain your privacy?

Privacy is a fundamental human dignity.

So is freedom of speech which I see you have started a thread about today.

The main reason for the unprecedented surveillance by the State is not to protect you and yours,
quite the contrary. You know that.

It's about control.

Of course it is about control as your naive and simplistic request for my data indicates.
You cannot access my data and I aint giving it to you.
None of us would do that.
My point is that NSA/GCHQ can access any and all of our data whenever they choose to do so.
If we have nothing to hide then we have nothing to fear from that knowledge.
Pragmatically there is nothing any of us can do to prevent the funny people accessing info about us should they wish to do so.
Equally pragmatically...
Meh.
Who cares?
Crooks maybe.
Terrorists deffo.
Anyone else with stuff they wish to hide.
Rest of us though.
No biggie.
If GCHQ is interested in any aspect my life then GCHQ has a really high boredom threshold.
Same goes for most people.
Mate the funny people have super effective surveillance kit.
Do you seriously imagine for a moment that they DON'T use it.
Of course they do - 24/7.
Last Edit: 20 Mar 2017 15:18 by GMP.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

One Step Closer to Orwell’s 1984 10 Aug 2017 10:06 #11

  • rodin
  • rodin's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Spam Killer
  • BELIEF IS THE ENEMY OF TRUTH
  • Posts: 4862
  • Likes received: 1818
This is a must listen

Kyle spoke with Frank Raymond, author of Sweet Dreams and Terror Cells, about his book (buy the paperback), the ongoing removal of White people from their natural environment, why White people have been targeted for genocide, the loss of civility and decency as discussed by Georgia (Aug 2nd), and how the proles of today are being used to further degrade our society in ways previously thought unimaginable.

whoolisblog.blogspot.co.uk/2017/08/the-solar-storm-with-kyle-hunt-872017.html
To understand who rules over you look to whom you tube can't criticise

The media isn't there to cover the news
It's there to cover the news up

All establishment lies pass through three stages
First, they are accepted as being self evident
Second, they are exposed by diligent research
Third, they are enforced

"Communism is the bloodiest, most difficult and the most terrible way from capitalism to capitalism" from Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2020 - May 2021, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 250 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 192 - Raised
( £ 140 GBP )
donation thermometer
56%
Most Recent Donation $122 USD
4th January 2021

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.