Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Switch the FU@CKING Skype sh@t OFF.... TM = Thieving Mafia ..... Switch the FREAKING SKYPE sh@t OFF

Switch the FU@CKING Skype sh@t OFF.... TM = Thieving Mafia ..... Switch the FREAKING SKYPE sh@t OFF 19 Jan 2015 10:30 #1

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
  • You have the Right NOT to Vote! = for EVIL!
I think I don't have anything in the News section yet?......... So here it comes.......

One more important recommendation to those who care!

Switch the FU@CKING

Skype sh@t OFF!

Switch the FREAKING

Skype sh@t OFF!

Switch your FU@CKING
SkypeMT Crap OFF!

Switch this FU@CKING
SkypeMT sh@t OFF!

Switch the FU@CKING
Skype sh@t OFF!

:thumbup:

Its a silent bandwidth thieving rat; for EVER and EVER into the megabits every day.
Its always connecting to some unknown crap place.

Not being in use at all & it stealing megabits of your bandwidth continuously.

You want to be save from the thief then switch it off!!!

When I see the logo Facebook on there opening front page should tells me the entire story anyway.

Your Bandwidth Meter will never see the zero stage if this Skye crap is running on so called standby!
NEVER!

Check it out for yourself:
Use your Windows Resource Monitor & open the Network tab ........... then you will see.
Open your browser have some sides open & don't touch nothing & just watch the activity ............... all you see is Skype popping up all the time for EVER & EVER even so its not in use at all & only running on standby!

So what is Skype Facebook sh@t really uploading & downloading from your computer constantly ???

A silent hiding thief into infinity! ........
who real; I mean REALLY runs, owns &controls Skype anyhow? ....... I never yet looked into this yet!!

Remember we all living in a World of professionally trained thief's ................ a 6,000 or 6,000,000 long old story!
And the evilness its on its peak as you all know!

End Time Boys & Girls!
and make it a good End for all & permanently into infinity ................

And you Skype & back Facedbook thief's; you better record this message ........... because it has to become global knowledge!

What does the small stands for? . . . expose >>
Thieving Mafia
Fits!

I Hate in silent hiding Thief's ...

First time in History my Bandwidth Meter shows all zero's on the in & out! :up: :up: :up:

Network Meter
Speed Test Firewall: On Profile: Private
Connection: Secure
Signal: 100%
0.000kbit/s 0.000kB/s           
          0.000kbit/s 0.000kB/s

@ oiram @
Last Edit: 19 Jan 2015 10:59 by Mario.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Switch the FU@CKING Skype sh@t OFF.... TM = Thieving Mafia ..... Switch the FREAKING SKYPE sh@t OFF 19 Jan 2015 10:51 #2

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere

By Ben Parr

Nov 19, 2009

Last week, after months of bickering and lawsuits, the Skype saga finally ended. eBay, which bought Skype for $2.6 billion in 2005, settled outstanding litigation with Skype's founders. The result: Skype now owns all of its technology, the founders received 14% of Skype and two seats on the Board of Directors, eBay keeps 30% of Skype, and the rest is owned by outside investors.

That was last week. Today, Skype CEO Josh Silverman announced that the Skype deal has closed. Here are the finalized details of the deal:

1. Nothing has changed with ownership: eBay now owns 30% of Skype, outside investors (including Silver Lake, Andreessen Horowitz, and the Canada Pension Plan Investment Board) own 70%.

2. Of that, 14% or so is owned by Niklas Zennstrom and Janus Friis, the founders of Skype.

3. The Skype deal values the company at $2.75 billion, which is a little higher than the price eBay paid for Skype in 2005.

4. Joltid Limited is an investor in Skype. Joltid is owned by the Skype founders and was a major part of the legal dispute between eBay and the founders. The company held a key P2P technology that Skype now owns as part of this deal
mashable.com/2009/11/19/skype-sold-2/
Jews LARPing as Nazis
User(s) who Liked this post: Mario

Switch the FU@CKING Skype sh@t OFF.... TM = Thieving Mafia ..... Switch the FREAKING SKYPE sh@t OFF 19 Jan 2015 11:09 #3

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
Blue_Tackler wrote:
By Ben Parr
Nov 19, 2009

Last week, after months of bickering and lawsuits, the Skype saga finally ended. eBay, which bought Skype for $2.6 billion in 2005, settled outstanding litigation with Skype's founders. The result: Skype now owns all of its technology, the founders received 14% of Skype and two seats on the Board of Directors, eBay keeps 30% of Skype, and the rest is owned by outside investors.

That was last week. Today, Skype CEO Josh Silverman announced that the Skype deal has closed. Here are the finalized details of the deal:

1. Nothing has changed with ownership: eBay now owns 30% of Skype, outside investors (including Silver Lake, Andreessen Horowitz, and the Canada Pension Plan Investment Board) own 70%.
2. Of that, 14% or so is owned by Niklas Zennstrom and Janus Friis, the founders of Skype.
3. The Skype deal values the company at $2.75 billion, which is a little higher than the price eBay paid for Skype in 2005
4. Joltid Limited is an investor in Skype. Joltid is owned by the Skype founders and was a major part of the legal dispute between eBay and the founders. The company held a key P2P technology that Skype now owns as part of this deal

mashable.com/2009/11/19/skype-sold-2/
Thanks for this .......

eBay that figures! :cool2:

Well I'm not supporting them anymore! :nono:

SOLD: Skype Now Worth $2.75 Billion
Only small money for the Monsters .... RIGHT!?

4. Joltid Limited is an investor in Skype. Joltid is owned by the Skype founders and was a major part of the legal dispute between eBay and the founders. The company held a key P2P technology that Skype now owns as part of this deal.

Now it's time to move on and see what this reinvented Skype can do.

Well this was years ago ............
& I can clearly see what they doing!! & how they making it! ......... TM
My contribution from now onward is this >>>
Network Meter
Speed Test Firewall: On Profile: Private
Connection: Secure
Signal: 100%
0.000kbit/s 0.000kB/s           
          0.000kbit/s 0.000kB/s

Sign Out ..... Yes! >> the only way to Go!
If you like to save some Multi Megabits being waisted lost Bandwidth!
Every day for nothing?
No one gets or makes Billions in this World by being honest!!
1 + 1 = 2 always

Skype for Modern Windows brings back sign out option, adds 'invisible' status
Invisible Status ... not wrong there at all!
@ oiram @
Last Edit: 19 Jan 2015 11:54 by Mario.

Switch the FU@CKING Skype sh@t OFF.... TM = Thieving Mafia ..... Switch the FREAKING SKYPE sh@t OFF 19 Jan 2015 11:37 #4

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
Btw, I found this webpage www.chatstep.com/ it's a way of chatting that is secure, no sign up or nothing, you just create your chatspace as needed, and it deletes when the chat is over.

ZipPie and I both use to to communicate with our hasbara team leader.
Jews LARPing as Nazis

Switch the FU@CKING Skype sh@t OFF.... TM = Thieving Mafia ..... Switch the FREAKING SKYPE sh@t OFF 19 Jan 2015 12:26 #5

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
Blue_Tackler wrote:
Btw, I found this webpage www.chatstep.com/ it's a way of chatting that is secure, no sign up or nothing, you just create your chatspace as needed, and it deletes when the chat is over.

ZipPie and I both use to to communicate with our hasbara team leader.

Hasbara mania .... Ha, ha......
Funny when people following the indoctrinated security mania designed Trent ............. :chuckle:

Honestly I could not give a dam about all there created security Mania propaganda all over the place! (Fear, fear ... fear!)
Its all just total madness of immense proportions & by design to keep everyone retarded & in fear towards nothing!
Authority Stasi style control freak mania; that's what it is all about in reality.

Also I have nothing to hide ..............

All it is I hate thief's ........... & the sneaky silent once even more so!!

Could you imagine if they remove all there security mania shit from all there Windows & all there other products?
100% less buggy in there created programs & most programs would end up being only half there size & probably most programs would run automatically 200% to 300% faster without all there security mania shit added to it!

Truly its time for real change & all these old overpaid overidiocated fossilized Neanderthal brain-sets need to retire for good & keeps into eternity.

All this security mania shit is stopping all the human evolution ........... same thing with organized Religions ........
Neanderthal style for ever & ever! Total devolution with no chance of Human evolution ever!

This World is so absolutely F@CKED UP in so many ways!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Will I ever see the day & light for real change in my lifetime ............... sadly enough I doubt it!

Btw;
ONLY USURY, THIEF'S, LIARS & MANIPULATOR'S NEEDING SECURITY TOOLS!
Same with all there created Laws ....... only Criminals require laws ........... Laws made BY the criminals FOR the criminals!!
Hence its called being a criminal Law! ........
Absolute correct criminal from its conception created by those which are the once which need it.

Honest individuals do not need any of there created shit including them; themselves!
Honest individuals are born with all there right hand tools they ever need throughout life........
They will never write Laws or make rules for Honest individuals ..... Never! & its not required in the first place as history is the witness.

They all need dumb ass Military, Police. self created revolutions, self trained terrorists, created Wars & money to protect themselves from exposer ...........
. and I don't need nothing of there created Shit; because I'm not one of them & never will be!

@ oiram @
Last Edit: 19 Jan 2015 13:11 by Mario.
User(s) who Liked this post: Frothy
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare