Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: British soldier charged with raping six-year-old girl in Austria

British soldier charged with raping six-year-old girl in Austria 21 Jan 2015 15:01 #1

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
BREAKING NEWS: British soldier charged with raping six-year-old girl in Austria
after 'climbing into her bedroom through a window and getting caught by her father'

- Soldier is 'bombardier from 7th Parachute Regiment Royal Horse Artillery'
- Girl's father allegedly found half-naked soldier in his daughter's bedroom
- Soldier had been due to return to his barracks in Colchester the next day

A British soldier has been charged with raping a six-year-old girl at her home in Austria.

The man, believed to be a bombardier from 7th Parachute Regiment Royal Horse Artillery, is accused of assaulting the girl after climbing through the window of her home while drunk.

Her father woke up after hearing a noise and allegedly found the half-naked soldier in his daughter's bedroom in the village of Neustift im Stubaital.

click to zoom

Accused: A British soldier has been charged with raping
a six-year-old girl at her home in the village of Neustift im
Stubaital (pictured) in the Tyrol region of the Austrian Alps

The soldier, who has not been named, was due to return to his base at Merville Barracks in Colchester the next day.

Local officials said there had been some debate about whether the case would be dealt with by the British military.

But it has now been revealed that he will face criminal charges in Austria.

He is due in court on March 10 and could face up to ten years in prison.

The soldier, who is based at a barracks in Essex, was remanded in custody on a charge of rape.

He was taking part of an alpine training course in the Tyrol region of the Austrian Alps when the alleged incident occurred in December.

Source DM and others www.ibtimes.co.uk/british-soldier-accused-raping-six-year-old-girl-austria-1484493

www.heute.at/news/oesterreich/art23655,1103735
Severe rape and up to 15 years in prison according to this Austrian source
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

British soldier charged with raping six-year-old girl in Austria 21 Jan 2015 15:14 #2

• Mr Cappy
  • Capricornus
Yeah it's terrible, but things like this happen every day. Not sure why this case is particularly tzworthy?

Or are you just LOVING the fact that the perp was British? Or am I just not appreciating just how important a single instance of child abuse perpetrated in Austria by a foreigner is?

Still, small mercies, you have made a post that doesn't mention Jews. Well done you.
The opprobrium of striving for a future that never comes.
Last Edit: 21 Jan 2015 15:16 by Mr Cappy.
User(s) who Liked this post: Evie

British soldier charged with raping six-year-old girl in Austria 21 Jan 2015 18:32 #3

• SPIGot
  • Fresh Member
I dont care where he's from, the bastard doesn't deserve to walk this earth.... ever.
The damage that piece of shit has caused to that girl and her parents makes me feel sick
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, son_of_parrot, Evie

British soldier charged with raping six-year-old girl in Austria 21 Jan 2015 19:19 #4

SPIGot wrote:
I dont care where he's from, the bastard doesn't deserve to walk this earth.... ever.
The damage that piece of shit has caused to that girl and her parents makes me feel sick

Once he is found guilty, I would send him out to Syria, drop him from a chopper so his legs break, a note pinned on his chest to say what he has done, then let IS/JAN have there fun :thumbup:
User(s) who Liked this post: Evie

British soldier charged with raping six-year-old girl in Austria 21 Jan 2015 19:21 #5

• SPIGot
  • Fresh Member
Cant begin to imagine what I would have done, probably end up in prison myself when I'd finish with him

British soldier charged with raping six-year-old girl in Austria 21 Jan 2015 19:49 #6

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Mr Cappy wrote:
Yeah it's terrible, but things like this happen every day. Not sure why this case is particularly tzworthy?

Or are you just LOVING the fact that the perp was British? Or am I just not appreciating just how important a single instance of child abuse perpetrated in Austria by a foreigner is?

Still, small mercies, you have made a post that doesn't mention Jews. Well done you.

What a disgusting creature you are, mr kippa, and evil even thanking you for this arrogant, misanthropic filth.
Just imagine that we might find out the poor girl is Jewish!
And imagine we also find out the British soldier is a Muslim!

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
User(s) who Liked this post: SPIGot

British soldier charged with raping six-year-old girl in Austria 21 Jan 2015 20:05 #7

• Evie
  • Fresh Member
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Mr Cappy wrote:

What a disgusting creature you are, mr kippa, and evil even thanking you for this arrogant, misanthropic filth.

Evil? ...is that me? :chuckle:

British soldier charged with raping six-year-old girl in Austria 21 Jan 2015 20:29 #8

What do you have to say about the muslim filth who commited these atrocities putzy:

Women and girls kidnapped by the Nigerian Islamist group Boko Haram are raped and forced to marry fighters even if they are underage, according to testimonies from women who have escaped the group.
Human Rights Watch estimates that the militant group has abducted about 500 women and girls from Northern Nigeria since 2009. Earlier this year Boko Haram kidnapped 276 girls from a secondary school in the town of Chibok in the northeast of the country. The mass abduction drew international outrage and sparked a viral social media campaign fuelled by the hashtag #bringbackourgirls. Human Rights Watch spoke to 12 of the 57 of the girls who have escaped; 219 are still missing.
time.com/3540263/girls-boko-haram-escape/

British soldier charged with raping six-year-old girl in Austria 21 Jan 2015 20:36 #9

MUSLIM GANG RAPISTS ARE SPRINGING UP EVERYWHERE. WHY CAN'T WE BE HONEST ABOUT IT?
www.breitbart.com/london/2014/08/27/muslim-gang-rapists-are-springing-up-everywhere-why-can-t-we-be-honest-about-it/

What ya got to say putzy?

British soldier charged with raping six-year-old girl in Austria 21 Jan 2015 21:17 #10

Nothing to say putzy? Does rape only matter to you when the rapist is British?

You're sick. :sadno:

British soldier charged with raping six-year-old girl in Austria 21 Jan 2015 21:26 #11

• Evie
  • Fresh Member
Thank you guest...X3 :)

British soldier charged with raping six-year-old girl in Austria 21 Jan 2015 22:31 #12

• Frothy
  • Released
I'd be surprised if there was not a 'walk of life' or vocational expression that did not contain child molestation in it's ranks, meaning that nowhere is exempt.

The point here is, someone has been caught (possibly).
Jews LARPing as Nazis
User(s) who Liked this post: Mr Cappy, Asva

British soldier charged with raping six-year-old girl in Austria 22 Jan 2015 10:22 #13

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
It's quite disgusting to read the repulsive, cold-hearted comments by the usual suspects,
who still believe this reported crime was committed on an ethnical Austrian-German girl,
Christian, Catholic.

What if the girl is Muslim or Russian Orthodox and possibly raped by a Jewish member of the British "elite" troops?

Most probably we will NEVER EVER hear the truth in this case ........

So wait and see what will happen before you publicly pour out your malicious glee on the victim!

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 22 Jan 2015 10:24 by PFIZIPFEI.

British soldier charged with raping six-year-old girl in Austria 22 Jan 2015 10:39 #14

PFIZIPFEI wrote:
It's quite disgusting to read the repulsive, cold-hearted comments by the usual suspects,
who still believe this reported crime was committed on an ethnical Austrian-German girl,
Christian, Catholic.

What if the girl is Muslim or Russian Orthodox and possibly raped by a Jewish member of the British "elite" troops?

Most probably we will NEVER EVER hear the truth in this case ........

So wait and see what will happen before you publicly pour out your malicious glee on the victim!

Pfizzz your an idiot. This was reported in the MSM back in December and has been discussed on other forums back then.

www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/reuters/article-2860482/UK-soldier-suspected-sexually-abusing-6-year-old-Austria.html

Where the fuck does it go from somebody raping a small girl to its a jewish elite British soldier and there will be a cover up ?? :facepalm: :iitm: :iitm: :iitm: :iitm: :iitm: :iitm: :iitm: :iitm: :iitm: :iitm: :iitm: :iitm: :iitm: :iitm: :iitm: :iitm: :iitm: :iitm: :iitm: :iitm: :iitm: :iitm: :iitm:

Go take your meds for facks sake :twitch:

British soldier charged with raping six-year-old girl in Austria 22 Jan 2015 11:30 #15

• Mr Cappy
  • Capricornus
Looking into my Crystal Ball, I predict many people will today be murdered and/or raped, say something racist, and watch Celebrity Big Brother. I suspect it is even possible that today a person might do all of these and have lunch and phone their mum.
The opprobrium of striving for a future that never comes.
User(s) who Liked this post: Asva

British soldier charged with raping six-year-old girl in Austria 22 Jan 2015 17:33 #16

• Savonarola
  • Fresh Member
PFIZIPFEI wrote:

Well, that would be the Götterdämmerung, wouldn't it?! :nono:
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

British soldier charged with raping six-year-old girl in Austria 22 Jan 2015 19:21 #17

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
The thirty-year-old perpetrator is not a Jew, for he remains in custody till the trial, instead of using his double passport to evade prosecution and hide in Israel.

The medical oppinion of the Innsbruck coroner confirmes the statements of the six-year-old victim, according to Hans Jörg Mayr, the spokesman for the prosecutor in Innsbruck.

The suspect has not yet confessed .

On 10 March, the soldier must stand trial for the crime of rape and serious sexual abuse of minors. He faces a prison sentence of up to ten years.

Video: tirol.orf.at/news/stories/2690485/

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 22 Jan 2015 19:22 by PFIZIPFEI.

British soldier charged with raping six-year-old girl in Austria 23 Jan 2015 19:50 #18

• Savonarola
  • Fresh Member
The mindless murdering Orks of the NWO's keystone armed forces are ALL at it.

Their so-called "governments" brainwash them into thinking it's perfectly "normal" to invade and steal the sovereign territory of other defenceless nations on Israhell and AmeriKKKa's say so, so hey - it's a small, insignificant step to rape and molest the occasional small child on "home turf", right?

www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-devon-30951322

A former Royal Navy sailor has been jailed for 14 years for a series of horrific child sex offences including the rape of a six-month-old baby.

Geoffrey Rooney, 39, of Plymouth, Devon, sent pictures of his abuse to other paedophiles via his mobile phone, Plymouth Crown Court heard.

The ex-chief petty officer would also joke online about being a paedophile.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare