Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Six Foreigners Executed In Indonesia On Drug Charges

Six Foreigners Executed In Indonesia On Drug Charges 24 Jan 2015 20:36 #1

• Avacyn
  • Hekara sisa widna sat ałiel

An Indonesian firing squad has executed five foreigners and an Indonesian woman convicted on drug trafficking charges despite appeals to spare them, with the Jakarta government defending the action as necessary to combat the rising drug trade.

Four men from Brazil, Malawi, Nigeria and the Netherlands and the Indonesian woman were shot dead simultaneously in pairs just after midnight on Saturday, several miles from a high-security prison on Nusakambangan island. The other woman from Vietnam was executed in Boyolali, according to a spokesman for the attorney general’s office, Tony Spontana. Both areas are in Central Java province.
Their bodies were brought from the island by ambulances early on Sunday either for burial or cremation, as requested by relatives and representatives of their embassies.

President Joko Widodo in December rejected their clemency requests. He also refused a last-minute appeal by the Brazilian president, Dilma Rousseff, and the Dutch government to spare their countrymen, Brazilian Marco Archer Cardoso Moreira, 53, and Ang Kiem Soe, 52, who was born in Papua but whose nationality is Dutch.

A spokesman for Rousseff said she was “distressed and outraged” by the execution of her countryman, the first of a Brazilian overseas.

The Dutch foreign minister, Bert Koenders, said in a statement late on Saturday he had temporarily recalled the country’s ambassador to Indonesia and summoned Indonesia’s representative in The Hague to protest against Ang’s execution. He said it was carried out despite King Willem-Alexander and the Dutch prime minister, Mark Rutte, personally contacting Widodo.

He called the execution “a cruel and inhumane punishment ... an unacceptable denial of human dignity and integrity”.

Amnesty International said the first executions under the new president, who took office in November, were “a retrograde step” for human rights.

Indonesia’s attorney general, Muhammad Prasetyo, has said there is no excuse for drug dealers and, “hopefully, this will have a deterrent effect”.

Prasetyo said the new government had a firm commitment to fight against drugs. Widodo has said he would not grant clemency to 64 drug convicts on death row.

“What we do is merely aimed at protecting our nation from the danger of drugs,” Prasetyo told reporters on Thursday. He said figures from the National Anti-Narcotic Agency showed 40 to 50 people died each day from drugs in Indonesia.

He said drug trafficking rings had spread to many places, including remote villages where most victims were youngsters of productive age. Indonesia has become the largest drug market in south-east Asia with 45% of the region’s drugs in circulation.

A second batch of executions would be held later this year and also target drug smugglers, he warned.

Indonesia, a sprawling archipelago of 250 million people, has extremely strict drug laws and often executes smugglers. More than 138 people are on death row, mostly for drug crimes. About a third of them are foreigners.

Brazilian Moreira was arrested in 2003, after police at Jakarta airport found 13.4kg of cocaine hidden in his hang glider. A second Brazilian national, Rodrigo Muxfeldt Gularte, remains on death row in Indonesia, also convicted of drug trafficking.

Ang was arrested near Jakarta in 2003, after police found equipment which they estimated had been producing 15,000 ecstasy pills a day for three years. Police confiscated 8,000 pills and thousands of dollars.

The others who were executed were Namaona Denis, 48, from Malawi; Daniel Enemuo, 38, from Nigeria, and Indonesian Rani Andriani.

Tran Bich Hanh of Vietnam asked authorities to let her face the firing squad uncuffed as one of her last wishes, Spontana said.

SOURCE: www.theguardian.com/world/2015/jan/18/indonesia-six-drug-convicts-shot-dead-five-foreigners
Oh no... is it 3:36 again?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

Six Foreigners Executed In Indonesia On Drug Charges 24 Jan 2015 22:43 #2

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
it's sad that these people are executed, but I have long held the view that people who smuggle drugs through south east Asia know the risks and those who get caught ultimately pay the consequences.

A couple of Australians are on death row in Bali fir smuggling heroin. They could have been added to that group.

Indonesia, Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand all apply the death penalty for drug smugglers and people have been caught and executed for decades.

Smugglers know the risks and in those countries they pay the ultimate price.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

Six Foreigners Executed In Indonesia On Drug Charges 24 Jan 2015 22:47 #3

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
yes- that's exactly what I thought too. It's well known and from what I see for today , hasn;t been used to ensnare the innocent or political rival .
User(s) who Liked this post: Orangeaid

Six Foreigners Executed In Indonesia On Drug Charges 24 Jan 2015 23:07 #4

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
  • You have the Right NOT to Vote! = for EVIL!
Well I'm over here in there hell system ............

The worst part of all is that 99.99% of all the law authorities should having there own death sentence executed over here before they even be allowed to judge or even executing anyone on earth being one of the most corrupt & inhuman Law system on Earth!

I know all about it facing these evil animals for the last 12 years to resolve my case I have here!

Will they ever finish my case before they killed me slowly......

I don't thinks so .......... only waiting for my own execution in a case a 3 years old child could solve in a week.
12 Freaking judges already gone through my simple case & not one is capable to do the job correctly and professionally.

12 Fucking years these animal inhuman law system is torturing me to death slowly.

F@ck this Law system & all there monkey run government departments to the deepest hell on earth!

No one should be judged by these Indonesian animal like corrupted to the core kangaroo court judges & system.....

They should be banned by international Laws to not even practice any Law of any sort until they learned & understand what Law & humanly morals even means.

And the entire World knows it .......... & doesn't do shit about it to stop them from abusing every single word which is written in there own book of law!

I feel truly sorry for the once they happily killed again in this country which is full of lawlessness, full of corruption from A to Zzz which is called Indonesia!
If you people out there would only know the reality over here.

I see there authority animal like monkey party for 12 long fucking years physically.

No matter & I will die for the truth ..........
F@ck all there inhuman zero morals anti human authorities.
Same thing I told the so called lawyer I got which may one day really looks after my own case.

What was his reaction ......... he does not even know himself why his country system is doing all this evil to other people which done shit to there own.

Don't get me started ..... I have 12 years of proof in black & white.
They are the most immoral people you can meet on earth if it comes to there corrupt mafia run system which they calling Law.

What a fucking inhuman disgrace this country is in regards of there entire mafia authority law system...

As I said I feel sorry that these people had to be judged & ended up being killed by them in the most corrupt law system country on earth.

And they will be proud of there Kill judgment ............ I know who they are right up to there top boys.
Been there & faced them all in there own languish .......... & will stand my ground no matter if they kill me for nothing but there own egoistic, arrogant, ignorance.

God, Jesus, Mohamed and all the others ....... don't ever, ever, ever forgive them what they are doing .......... NEVER!

And some of you people think the Fiat-Jews are the only once ............
wrong Indonesia one more of the same kind in regards of there entire authority government system!

And make sure you involved animals read my message here even so I toll your own people already & in writing.

You can kill me for nothing; but you never get my Spirit you corrupt heap of sh@ts on this earth!

Thanks for this thread to get me up the tree ...............
exactly what I needed in my situation I'm fighting physically for 12 f@cking years 24 hours a day!

Why can they finish the case in question even before they finished my case being in the system for 12 years.

Why they finishing this killing judgment case so quickly & my case goes on for 12 years .............. because 1 + 1 = 2 Simply animals!

Why does there case doesn't take at least 12 years like my case already goes on???

When I'm finally gone before my time because of starvation in the year 2015 ....... someone may come back to this message here to understand why, what & who is responsible for it from conception when the time has come.
(Then you may ask them; what I have ever done to them!) in 23 years being here!

Do you all know what it means to fight a entire Nation of retards .............
I do very well in detail & they still did not manage to kill me yet!
But they all trying very hard to get me off this earth; because killing is there tradition when you exposing there own lies, liars & corrupter's.
They not only killing outsiders with there corrupt system but there own kind as-well .......... except of-cause there super mega corrupter's within; which they are looking after very well at all times to protect them from there rightfully deserved execution .

No I'm not joking its the real life reality deal my friends ...........

Well another six on there killing list added .......... with luck they can count seven soon to make them proud of themselves once again!
Many different types of the Synagogue of Satan(IBLIS) on earth ........ trust me!

Welcome to Indonesia & there so called Law!

You know who runs this country from the top down ........... the same group which runs the USA!
Research who & what placed the Ex Suharto into this country as being there Dictator..........

All roads lead to Rome ........ as always!

@ oiram @
Last Edit: 24 Jan 2015 23:25 by Mario.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, annabelle

Six Foreigners Executed In Indonesia On Drug Charges 24 Jan 2015 23:22 #5

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
Thanks Mario - yes , I know their corrupt but I didn't think they were executing the 'innocent' as yet.

Did they take away your passport ? Sounds like they're ignoring your case - hoping perhaps you will leave somehow? I don't know.
They legal gears turn slowly even in high profile cases . I'm indeed sorry to hear your predicament , are you free to come and go within the country or work , if you need to? That must be really stressful .

Six Foreigners Executed In Indonesia On Drug Charges 25 Jan 2015 00:38 #6

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
Friday wrote:
Thanks Mario - yes , I know their corrupt but I didn't think they were executing the 'innocent' as yet.

Did they take away your passport ? Sounds like they're ignoring your case - hoping perhaps you will leave somehow? I don't know.
They legal gears turn slowly even in high profile cases . I'm indeed sorry to hear your predicament , are you free to come and go within the country or work , if you need to? That must be really stressful .

Ha ...... Stress
Ha ...... Depression
Ha ...... Revenge feelings
Ha ...... The urge to kill those responsible including there entire families.
Ha ...... Hate beyond hate.

I past the lot a long time back already & I'm way, way, way beyond all these possible feelings & emotions any Human can experience.

I'm on the top of this World & will never return to it & the day I finally go for my rest will be the best day of my life.
(I done all I possibly can in this hell being only a single man fighting against about 50 visible dirty Indonesians includes all the authorities protecting there pressured own kind liars & they all wishing me dead because I'm not getting out of there faces because I love the truth to death)

Kill me no problem ....... but these animals will never get my Spirit my honesty & the Truth which covers it forever!
Hard part was I never liked alcohol or drugs ........ I experienced the Indonesian for fun torturing head on for all these 12 long years & I'm still here.

You could say that I died long time ago..... because of there doing.
This country would not have enough resources in there entire country to answer or repair what they did to me already!
Fore of my closest family relatives have past away over in Germany over the last fore years & I had no chance to even see them once more alive in my life & to even give them the final blessing!

I think is my past away family which gives me all the power to stand upright against these Indonesian animals.

I carry in my bag a Indonesian flag & a already knotted hanging rope with me wherever I go; to not miss the right day, spark, situation & place to make these small pissy Indonesians day! (They are so jealous of my power against them all which they will never reach in Wisdom)
I like to be buried and raped in there dirty full of filthy red white colored Indonesian flag which presents there animal system so they will always remember what they did just for fun if it comes to this soon.

The rope looks very much like this; but I have chosen the color blue:
<<< No I'm not joking real life in Indonesia.

Man the day I get the right spark needed from there dirty side will be my most holy day & final freedom from this hell on earth!
Better today than tomorrow I'm getting restless to get out of this animal like hell hole.

Only hope there will be some researchers in the future to read my words to give Indonesia its final deserved judgment for what they did & still doing!!!

All I can say ....... make my day ......... You can not kill which has died long way back.
I'm not even here anymore.
My true world now has a totally different flavor & now I will make myself a nice coffee.

So before I forget ...... see some of you on the other side of reality where my true home is forever & ever.

Welcome to Indonesia where all there authorities praying five times a day?

To whom they all praying I don't know......

@ oiram @
Last Edit: 25 Jan 2015 01:06 by Mario.

Six Foreigners Executed In Indonesia On Drug Charges 25 Jan 2015 01:00 #7

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
I respect what you have said Mario ;) Thanks for sharing :up:

Six Foreigners Executed In Indonesia On Drug Charges 25 Jan 2015 15:59 #8

• Optimus
  • Fresh Member
Mario, and interesting story. May I ask, is your persecution at the hands of the authorities down to your political dissent? Are you an Indonnesiian national?
“It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.”
Last Edit: 25 Jan 2015 16:01 by Optimus.

Six Foreigners Executed In Indonesia On Drug Charges 25 Jan 2015 21:54 #9

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
The so called Bali 9. The two ringleaders are on death row. The 9 were arrested at Bali's Denpasar Airport after the Australian Federal Police tipped off their counterparts in Bali. The Indonesian authorities otherwise would not have known about the heroin smuggling operation.

The Australian Federal Police could have just waited until the 9 returned to Australian soil with the heroin and arrested them there. No death penalty applies in Australia.

However the AFP chose to tip off the Indonesian authorities. The 9 were arrested in Bali and therefore faced the death penalty. 2 are awaiting execution and a third was only sentenced to death initially but his sentence was commuted to life in prison.
How the AFP trapped the Bali Nine

SALLY NEIGHBOUR
THE AUSTRALIAN
AUGUST 27, 2010 12:00AM

WHEN Lee Rush learned in April 2005 that his son Scott was off to Bali, he felt sick.

Scott had no money, no passport - as far as his father knew - and a history of drug use. Rush phoned an old lawyer friend, Robert Myers, who voiced his worst fears: that Scott might be travelling as a paid courier to carry drugs.

The two men agreed the 19-year-old had to be stopped. Myers rang a contact in the Australian Federal Police and asked him to have Scott intercepted before he left the country, on suspicion of illegal activity. By his account, he was assured this would happen.

But the AFP took a different course. Instead, as the young Queenslander was preparing to fly out of Australia, the AFP tipped off their counterparts in the Indonesian National Police. Nine days later Rush was arrested with three other mules at Bali's Denpasar airport as they were about to return home with nearly 8kg of heroin strapped to their bodies.

Yesterday, Scott Rush, now aged 24, appeared in court in Denpasar to appeal against the death sentence, which was handed down in a shock decision after prosecutors appealed against his original sentence of life in prison.

Rush's hopes for avoiding the death penalty rely heavily on letters from the AFP saying he was only a courier, not an organiser. But the AFP's belated intervention in Rush's favour may be too late. His supporters ask, if Scott Rush is sent to the firing squad, will the AFP, to quote Myers, have "his blood on their hands?"

Rush's journey from Brisbane to Bali's Kerobokan prison began in his teens when he started using cannabis and then amphetamines, ecstasy and finally heroin. He was expelled from Brisbane's Saint Laurence College in Year 10 for drug use, and pleaded guilty in the Inala Magistrates Court in 2004 to drug possession, drink-driving, theft and fraud.

Around this time, at a karaoke bar in Brisbane, Rush met a young Vietnamese-Australian, Thanh Nguyen, three years his senior. In early 2005 Nguyen offered Rush and an old school friend, Michael Czugaj, also 19, a free holiday in Bali, Czugaj later testified.

Unknown to Rush, Nguyen and his cohorts were already under investigation by the AFP. A few months earlier some of the group had travelled to Bali to organise an importation of heroin but, according to AFP intelligence, "the importation was cancelled because there was not enough money to buy the stuff." Nguyen recruited Rush for a second attempt.

Lee Rush learned of his son's trip when a travel agent phoned the family home about his flight booking on April 7, 2005, the day before Scott was due to fly out.

"This phone call made us feel absolutely sick in the stomach," Lee Rush told ABC's Australian Story in 2006. "It was a gut feeling more than anything, possibly there was some link with drugs."

His barrister friend, Myers, called a Queensland policeman he knew, Damon Patching, who was on secondment to the AFP, and asked if Rush could be stopped at the airport, on the grounds that he had prior convictions, was on bail at the time, and suspected of "being up to no good". Myers later told the Federal Court that Patching assured him it would be taken care of. But Patching testified: "My conclusion at this stage was that there was no reason for Scott Rush to be detained and that he should be allowed to leave without being disturbed. My view was that despite the concerns of Lee Rush, Scott Rush was an adult and there was no basis for detaining [him]."

On April 8, the same day Rush flew out of Australia, the AFP sent a letter to the Indonesian National Police, headed "Subject: Heroin couriers from Bali to Australia."

The letter, since tendered in evidence, set out in great detail what the AFP knew about the looming heroin importation.

Four couriers recruited by Nguyen and the accused organiser, Andrew Chan, had already left for Bali. Another three including Rush were due to leave Australia that day. They would return a week later with heroin in packs strapped to their legs and back. They had been instructed by the organisers to wear oversized clothes for concealment, avoid carrying metal so as not to set off airport detectors, and to bring back wooden carvings to declare to quarantine in order to bypass Customs. They had also been instructed not to smoke cigarettes for two weeks prior to travel as they would be unable to smoke on the return flight and the organisers didn't want them looking nervous.

The AFP letter requested the INP to attempt to keep the group under surveillance, identify the source of the drugs, and obtain as much evidence and intelligence as possible to help the AFP nail the organisers in Australia, other than Chan. The most crucial paragraph of the AFP letter advised the INP: "should they suspect that Chan and/or the couriers are in possession of drugs at the time of their departure, that they take what action they deem appropriate."

Four days later, on April 12, 2005, a second letter was sent by the AFP to their Indonesian counterparts, providing the dates, times and flight details of the group's return to Australia. Chan and four of the couriers were due to fly back to Australia on April 14, while Rush, Nguyen and Czugaj were due to fly two days later, on Saturday the 16th.

This letter, from the AFP's senior liaison officer in Bali, Paul Hunniford, advised: "If arrests are made [in Indonesia] on 14 April, it is likely that Nguyen, Czugaj and Rush will become suspicious of the arrest and decide not to attempt to board the Saturday flight with narcotics. I therefore request that you consider searching Nguyen, Czugaj and Rush soon after the first group are intercepted."

The AFP's letters sealed the fate of the Australians who became known as the Bali Nine.

"The federal police knew at the time that it was inevitable the nine of them could face the death penalty and that's the abhorrent thing about it," Myers says.

"They would have known there was a real risk that all nine of them would die, and they were prepared to sacrifice them."

He believes the AFP was trying to curry favour with the Indonesians to win their support on counter-terrorism. "And I think they felt that if they gave them nine lives the Indonesians couldn't resist their pleas for co-operation on terrorism."

As per the AFP's instructions, the Indonesian police moved in as the first group of couriers waited at Denpasar airport for their return flight to Australia. Rush, Michael Czugaj, Renae Lawrence and Martin Stephens were caught at the airport with 8kg of heroin strapped to their bodies. Four others, Nguyen, Myuran Sukumaran, Si Yi Chen and Matthew Norman, were arrested at a Kuta hotel. The alleged organiser, Chan, was detained without drugs after boarding a plane for Sydney.

The accused ringleaders of the group, Chan and Sukumaran, were sentenced to death in February 2006. Norman, Stephens, Czugaj, Chan and Nguyen are serving life terms while Lawrence is serving twenty years.

Rush's life term was unexpectedly replaced with a death sentence after prosecutors appealed in September 2006.

Since the Bali Nine's capture, the AFP has been widely criticised for tipping off the INP and authorising their arrest in Indonesia, rather than allowing them to return to Australia where they might have led police to the leaders of the drug ring and then faced punishment under Australian law. The NSW Council for Civil Liberties has described the AFP's conduct as "outrageous", saying "If these Australians are put before a firing squad, it will be because the AFP helped to put them there."

In 2006, the Rush family took the AFP to the Federal Court, alleging police had acted negligently and without lawful authority by disclosing information to the Indonesians that led to Australian citizens facing the death penalty.

The Mutual Assistance Treaty that sets out the terms of police co-operation between Australia and Indonesia allows for assistance to be refused in cases where the death penalty may apply. The AFP's own Death Penalty Charge Guide provides that "assistance may be refused in the absence of an assurance from the requesting country that the death penalty would not be imposed". However, this applies only to cases in which charges are pending, whereas in the case of the Bali Nine, no charges had yet been laid.

As a result, Justice Paul Finn ruled that the federal police's conduct "fell squarely within the lawful functions of the AFP. Scott Rush and his colleagues were the authors of their own harm," the judge ruled.

However, Finn urged the federal government and the AFP to review the procedures followed when providing information to foreign police forces that could expose an Australian citizen to the death penalty.

On instructions from the attorney-general, the AFP guidelines on co-operation were overhauled in December last year. "It's been fixed up so the same thing can't happen again," says Myers. "I think the new guidelines are about right and had they been in place we wouldn't have three Australian citizens on death row."

Aside from the AFP's role, there are many unanswered questions about the Indonesian police's handling of their end of the Bali Nine investigation, including why they failed to identify the source of the narcotics in Indonesia, as requested by the AFP. A Thai prostitute whom Chan is said to have used as a contact has reportedly disappeared, while a major heroin trafficker suspected of supplying the drugs was shot dead in a police raid in Jakarta, according to press reports. One theory - which remains unproven - is that corrupt Indonesian police may have had a hand in the deal.

In a hearing in Denpasar yesterday, Scott Rush's lawyers argued that the imposition of the death penalty in his case is manifestly unjust. If this argument fails, his last chance to escape the firing squad will be an appeal to Indonesian President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono, who has never granted clemency in a drug case.

Rush's best hope lies in a letter written by former AFP commissioner Mick Keelty before his retirement last year, which describes Rush as merely a courier. "There is no indication that Scott was an organiser or aware of the scale of the organisation behind the volume of drug importations," the letter says.
m.theaustralian.com.au/news/features/how-the-afp-trapped-the-bali-nine/story-e6frg6z6-1225910600831?nk=0c2ee03a93103c19d409564201dcbd8f
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, Mario

Six Foreigners Executed In Indonesia On Drug Charges 25 Jan 2015 22:50 #10

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
Orangeaid wrote:
The so called Bali 9. The two ringleaders are on death row. The 9 were arrested at Bali's Denpasar Airport after the Australian Federal Police tipped off their counterparts in Bali. The Indonesian authorities otherwise would not have known about the heroin smuggling operation.

The Australian Federal Police could have just waited until the 9 returned to Australian soil with the heroin and arrested them there. No death penalty applies in Australia.

However the AFP chose to tip off the Indonesian authorities. The 9 were arrested in Bali and therefore faced the death penalty. 2 are awaiting execution and a third was only sentenced to death initially but his sentence was commuted to life in prison.
How can all these authority people/apes sleep at night .............

Anyway killing is the game & aim.

And known proven corrupter's in values of multi-million $ walking free after a year or two. (Indonesian special)

And how closely is all corruption money again directly related to the big drug business organizations.

That's the game; the small runner boys getting killed & there own big boys walking free all the time as per design ......... what's new.

Its all just a game life is so cheap in hell.

No words can describe it............. simple hell planet run by apes.
And all the authorities worldwide are the apes of the apes!

Kill the source not the runner ......... will it ever happen.
Sending the people into a known retarded Neanderthal driven Indonesian killing machine ....... F@cking great ...........

Fuck Australia too same mafia when it comes to all these authority apes & government shits leaving the people for known death!
Don't care about all there excuses ......... they are killers to me.

F@ck get all the suppliers & big boys so the killing stops after all the big boys are shot.
Anyway whom I'm even talking to ........ a F@cking world full of apes.
Laws & system made BY the criminals FOR the criminals

Hope it will come to the once involved one day so they know what it feels like to be left for dead.

Should I even freaking care? ......... I never touched drugs in my entire life ...... but I can not turn my back to the truth that's my issue!

Should I hate these ape people? ........... Its way, way beyond hate; it needs a final global judgment executed by the 99% !
|||||||| ||||||||

Its a great business & killing is fun .... right!!

Sources and methods:
The value of the illicit drug market is extremely difficult to estimate. The few serious attempts which have been made have resulted in widely varying figures.

A United Nations publication of 1998, "Economic and Social Consequences of Drug Abuse and Illicit Trafficking," states that:

"With estimates of $100 billion to $110 billion for heroin, $110 billion to $130 billion for cocaine, $75 billion for cannabis and $60 billion for synthetic drugs, the probable global figure for the total illicit drug industry would be approximately $360 billion. Given the conservative bias in some of the estimates for individual substances, a turnover of around $400 billion per annum is considered realistic."
http://www.worldometers.info/
Last Edit: 25 Jan 2015 23:45 by Mario.

Six Foreigners Executed In Indonesia On Drug Charges 29 Jan 2015 11:31 #11

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
Something to make you realize the reality about the global Indonesian Mafia Law driven system.....

And what can you see & logically conclude from it in relation of drug issues specific??
How many of there own are they giving the bullet ......
or are Indonesian themselves there angles which need protection so they don't get killed by there own for the exact same crimes?
Aren't they catching there own producing drugs by the TONNES in-house!

Why are clearly foreigners on there killing/murdering hit-list regularly; or am I missing something here??
Don't they kill there own for some magical special reasons ...... do they have two types of laws?

Something is missing on these promotion sign >>> Like we love to kill foreigners but not our own
Rings a bell .......... so tribe like style?
Look at there schedules & think about it.......... & what can you see ...... who & what is there target?
How many angle like Indonesian got the bullet from there kind?
Execution Statistics[edit]
Indonesia ended a four-year moratorium on the death penalty with the execution of Adami Wilson (sometimes spelled Adam, Adem, or Ademi), a citizen of Malawi, on March 14, 2013.[7]
On May 17, 2013, three more prisoners were executed at Nusa Kambangan Prison on an island off the coast of Java. All three were sentenced to die for murder. Suryadi Swabuana was convicted of the premeditated murder of a family in Sumatra in 1991; Jurit bin Abdullah and Ibrahim bin Ujang were convicted of a joint murder in Sekayu, South Sumatra, in 2003.[8]
Executions in Indonesia in the Post-Suharto era:[9]
2015: Ang Kiem Soei (Netherlands – Drugs); Marco Archer Cardoso Moreira, 53 (Brazil – Drugs), Daniel Enemuo 38 (Nigeria – Drugs), Namaona Denis, 48 (Malawi – Drugs), Rani Andriani (Indonesia – Drugs).Tran Bich Hanh (Vietnam – Drugs)[10]
2014: None
2013: Ademi (or Adami or Adam) Wilson alias Abu (Malawi – Drugs), Suryadi Swabuana (Murder), Jurit bin Abdullah (Murder), Ibrahim bin Ujang (Murder)
2012: None
2011: None
2010: None
2009: None
2008: Amrozi bin Nurhasyim (Terrorism), Imam Samudra (Terrorism), Huda bin Abdul Haq alias Mukhlas (Terrorism), Rio Alex Bulo alias Rio Martil (Murder), Tubagus Yusuf Maulana alias Usep (Murder), Sumiarsih (Murder), Sugeng (Murder), Ahmad Suradji (Murder), Samuel Iwuchukuwu Okoye (Nigeria – Narcotics), Hansen Anthony Nwaliosa (Nigeria - Narcotics)
2007: Ayub Bulubili (Murder)
2006: Fabianus Tibo (Murder), Marinus Riwu (Murder), Dominggus Dasilva (Murder)
2005: Astini Sumiasih (Murder), Turmudi (Murder)
2004: Ayodya Prasad Chaubey (India – Narcotics), Saelow Prasad (Thailand – Narcotics), Namsong Sirilak (Thailand – Narcotics)
2003: None
2002: None
2001: Gerson Pande (Murder) and Fredrik Soru (Murder)
2000: None
1999: None
Foreign Nationals[edit]
The people on death row include foreign nationals, all but one of whom were convicted of drug-related offences. These foreign inmates come from 18 different countries: Australia, Brazil, China, France, Ghana, Great Britain, India, Iran, Malawi, Malaysia, Netherlands, Nigeria, Pakistan, Senegal, Sierra Leone, the United States, Vietnam, and Zimbabwe.[9]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capital_punishment_in_Indonesia

Only small quantities right!? ............. where are there killing orders?
Don't they kill there own?

Where are all there killing orders ......... Tonnes of this shit gets produced in-house. Cant they find there own?

Indonesia Field Report II – Bali High, Rainforest Low: The Illicit Drug Trade in Indonesia
Ever more, the meth cooks in Indonesia are native, instead of the Dutch who would arrive in their former colony to produce the methamphetamines. Indeed, one of the most important developments in the Indonesian drug market is the growth of Indonesia’s domestic production capacity. The expansion of the synthetic drugs market and the domestication of production have potentially large transformative effects on Indonesia’s landscape of organized crime. Western tourists may well be those most visibly apprehended in Indonesia, but the formation of powerful Indonesian drug-trafficking groups can radically transform the structure and characteristics of the Indonesian criminal market. The emergence of far more powerful and vertically-integrated drug-trafficking groups could alter the market’s proclivity toward violence. So far, it has been a rather peaceful market. It could also change the relationship between the Indonesian state, military and law enforcement officials, and politicians on the one hand and Indonesia’s criminal gangs on the other – a complex web described in Indonesia Field Report I on urban gangs. With far greater profits at stake than in the previous drugs-for-tourists deals, a large meth market is also bound to attract the attention of powerful organized crime groups from other Southeast Asian countries and China, potentially triggering turf wars over the market and once again fundamentally altering the relationship between state and crime in Indonesia. Already, members of Malaysian drug syndicates attempting to smuggle drugs are caught with increasing frequency at Jakarta’s airport.[6]

Importantly, however, Indonesia is no longer just a transit country for illicit drugs heading to Australia, China, and Japan, but is also increasingly a destination country. It is also a hot and rapidly expanding meth production center. Since cold medications containing pseudoephedrine are sold in Indonesia without prescription or any registration required, as they used to be in the United States until the early 2000s, cooking meth is easy. A major producer of methamphetamines itself, China supplies the pseudoephedrine both to Indonesia’s pharmaceutical industry and illicit market in a rather unregulated and unmonitored manner.
http://www.brookings.edu/research/reports/2013/02/06-indonesia-drugs-felbabbrown

But they killing foreigners just for fun ...... but not there known own once .. Why??
Two types of Laws maybe? ......
Mafia driven Law system?.....
Discriminating Laws system? .......
Religious discrimination system.
Or totally corrupt Mafia driven system ........ take your pick!

Mega Corrupter's are not getting Death penalty .......... being the once which are killing directly & indirectly through there multi millions of corruption.
Why corrupter's don't getting Death penalty in the nice Indonesian system of death?

Its to sick to even comprehend .......... FACT IS THERE IS NO LAW IN THIS COUNTRY ......
THEY ALL SHOULD BE BANNED BY DEFAULT TO EVEN PRACTICE ANY LAW because of the obvious.
You got to see it to believe it .......

But Indonesia has to be placed on a permanent International watch list so the World knows who these people are in there system & what they are doing!
They should not be spared to be judged as all others which are operating Mafia run Law systems ..... or should I say designed killing machines?

Don't let Indonesia get of the hook ...... they need there global judgment ....... how much blood on there hands already & how many have they killed by design or ignorance of being totally in professional in all matters of there so called law?

Maybe the word being Sadistic would even more so describe there nice reality system they tying to call Law.

Don't let them get of the hook ..... is a killing machine in so many ways people can not even comprehend the real reality & what they are doing premeditated & knowingly.
|||||||| ||||||||

No more stoning laws ... thak god for that one :wissl: .........
Its only year 2015 > > Its all so civilized in the world run by laws.

the primitives are getting civilized ... ha, ha they supplying the primitives with more modern tools these days .... right! :iitm: :iitm:

Shooting.
Death-sentenced inmates are executed by firing squad. [4] The prisoner has the choice of standing or sitting, and of whether to have his eyes covered by a blindfold or hood. Firing squads are made up of 12 people, three of whose rifles are loaded with live ammunition, while the other nine are loaded with blanks. The squad fires from a distance of between five and ten meters. [5] If following the shooting the prisoner still shows signs of life, there is one final shot to the head. [6] A prisoner only learns of his impending execution 72 hours in advance. [7]

Comments.
By law, executions are to take place out of the public view. [8]

In 2009, Indonesia’s semi-autonomous region of Aceh endorsed a draft by-law providing for Shariah punishments, including stoning for adultery. This punishment was opposed by Indonesia. [9] In March 2013, the Aceh government removed the stoning provision from the draft by-law. [10]

|||||||| ||||||||

The Supreme Court has decided to uphold the death sentence for Freddy Budiman, a convicted drug lord who ran an ecstasy ring from behind bars. The ruling, posted on the court’s website on Tuesday, said judges rejected the appeal of “Freddy Budiman alias Budi bin NanangHidayat.”
The verdict was reached on Monday by three judges, including presiding judge ArtidjoAlkostar, The Jakarta Globe reported.

A spokesman for the Attorney General’s Office, Tony Spontana, said that Freddy would not be executed just yet, as he might file a request for a case review with the Supreme Court again or ask for clemency from the president.

However, a spokesman for the Supreme Court disagreed. Quoted by Detik.com, RidwanMansyur said that Monday’s ruling was final and binding, and even if Freddy still wanted to ask for a case review or clemency, this should not prevent the AGO from picking a date for Freddy’s execution.

Freddy’s lucrative drug business was revealed by the National Narcotics Agency (BNN) in 2012 when its officers raided a truck containing 1.4 million ecstasy pills in Cengkareng, West Jakarta. The ecstasy pills were imported from Shenzhen, China, and had successfully passed through security checks at North Jakarta’s TanjungPriok port.

It was found later that the drugs belonged to Freddy, an inmate who controlled the business from behind bars, using a dozen cellphones at his disposal.
|||||||| The killing machine which needs his own judgment first before anything else ||||||||
Tell this to the once they killed already!
Killed by Satan alias IBLIS himself
Cannibals yes!
year 2015
!

Indonesia:
Corrupt & Junkie Judges Render Death Penalty Totally Unsafe

In the case of Lindsay Sandiford and others like it, it needs to be borne in mind that the death penalty does not, of course, deter drug-trafficking criminals. Furthermore, because convictions in Indonesian courts tend to be so unsafe due to, not only TOTAL incompetence :facepalm: :facepalm: and corruption, but, ironically, drug-taking by judges too, it is unconscionable :yup: :yup: that capital punishment should be meted out at all. Yet, even more ironically, judges commuting death sentences are first and foremost suspected of being corrupt. :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup:

According to the late Daniel Saul Lev, American political scientist and scholar on Indonesia, "In mid-1998, when President Suharto resigned his office, not a single principal institution of the state remained reasonably healthy. Corruption, incompetence, mis-orientation, :yup: :yup: and organisational breakdown were characteristic. Legal process had little integrity left, as was equally true of public policy." With judges on drugs, accepting bribes, being complicit with witnesses, etc. Indonesia's justice sector is, itself, in the dock. Many police too, do not apprehend criminals to protect society; :yup: :yup: but to share in the proceeds of the crime. :thumbup: :thumbup:
Once the offender is locked up, police may empty his bank account, remove his cars and various luxury items from his home, and accept bribes from him to, :mad: :yup: for example, weaken the charges against him, give him overt access to a mobile phone in prison and allow his cell :yup: :yup: door to be left open. It is, therefore, abundantly clear that the Indonesian justice sector still has along way to go before it becomes 'healthy': <<< (minimum of a 1000 years if not purged 100%)

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Many understanding this reality; but Indonesian can not kill there own kind; that's why they killing others & on top; for others as in the last case!

http://www.opentrial.org/unjust-process/item/152-indonesia-corrupt-junkie-judges-render-death-penalty-totally-unsafe

Can you all see what I mean .........
don't give the Criminals themselves the tools to murder & kill others!
And there is much more which needs the worlds investigation & exposer to the entire World.
Don't ever let them of the hook through out the coming history! ..............

@ oiram @
Last Edit: 29 Jan 2015 15:12 by Mario.
User(s) who Liked this post: annabelle

Six Foreigners Executed In Indonesia On Drug Charges 29 Jan 2015 11:39 #12

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
No death sentence on these Indonesians subjects .........
why? ... why ......... why not! ...

are there own kind of nice people excluded by there so called law & on top they only being judges themselves?
giving others the bullet in the head for things they doing & using themselves!

Double standards or not? ............ Well we only talking about killing others ........ foreigners are there favorites!

They only judges themselves; which are judging others to be killed by there own mouth & personal judgment ......
Nothing to do with written laws ........ its all a personal ego, ignorance & sadistic minded issue ....... as far I can clearly see.

There Victims are all over the place & as I said these people should be banned from executing any laws until these people in any justice system turned human first & ended up with basic morals in human terms not animal like terms!

Wake up & understand who are your killers & what is your true enemy!

Soon I will be one more of there targeted victims ..........
so keep these things for a record & future research to judge these freaking animals on Earth!
All these authority strangely enough are praying to there so called god five times a day!..
but who is there god is the real question which should be ask!

Truly I don't know how many of these clearly psychopathic so called law people and all there entire police system & there so called judges & supreme court judges can even sleep at night?

Expose Drugs is there way to get some sleep so they can give there next day killing orders towards there victims!

I never yet heard that any of there own implicated judges & there supreme court judge ended & so many others got there own death penalty medicine. (They names are clearly not on there proud killing list records from the previous posting )
Expose they are excluded under there so called laws.........
also being part of the international Human Rights commission for some strange illogical reasons only costing the public billions for nothing.

Having two big buildings housing the so called Human Rights people & two different Human Rights commission for some illogical strange reason here in Jakarta Indonesia! (expose this means nothing to them anyway)
Seen them both over the years & they will just leave the people for dead reporting cases to them.
(never yet got any answers on two of my reported cases too them!)

Seen the second in-charged in this so called government ......... no answers! >> ( he ended up recently with corruption charges himself (Figures))
Seen every possible authority you could dream up in there freaking hell hole country called Indonesia over the last 12 years ......... no answers!
Seen the supreme court high judges ....... no answer!
Seen & reported to there so called anti corruption Department! ......... They cant see any corruption >>> all is fine by there mindsets!
........ etc.

Ten kilos of paper & in black on white to proof my statements & real life and death situation.
I would not wish my worst enemy to go through what I faced for the last 12 years of Indonesia authority torchering.

You know what they do when they hearing there own evilness & getting told right into there faces what they are doing consciously to there victims which did not do anything to them >>>
THEY JUST SMILING! :D :D << HOW MORE SADISTIC COULD IT GET? :iitm: :wissl:

They are empowered killers using and are abusing every single written law they having in there books & by ego driven design .......... simple ...... & there fictive law is there tool to kill there victims. (nothing to do with any written laws with what they are doing here!)

Clearly >>> UBERNACHT ... OVERMACHT, IMPLEMENTATION!
and they all knowing this fact so they having no excuse when there own judgment knocks on there own door.
They having so much blood on there hands in every conceivable way!

What are; or is Human Rights in this country called Indonesia????? ...........
I say a dog, monkey, or pig has more rights here then there own kind or Humanity globally!

Expose Indonesians are not getting judge the same way under there so called laws which working fine for foreigner killings though & by design.
And all other international so called governments are just watching there well known by design anti human activities party ..... & are fully supporting them with there tools & even subjects they can kill for them (as in the last great case) >>>>> because they are of the exact same kind & organization against all of humanity! >>>> Have no illusions about it!

I don't even like to tell you the Australian Embassy reality response ....... on this & my real life situation and case .........
Because its to sick to even comprehend!!!!! & its no point to bother you even more with there realities!

|||||||| Indonesia: ||||||||
Corrupt & Junkie Judges Render Death Penalty Totally Unsafe

October, 2012

National Narcotics Agency (BNN) agents arrested Bekasi District Court Judge Puji Wijayanto at a drug-fuelled party in the heart of the Jakarta’s red-light district and confiscated ecstasy pills and 0.4 grams of crystal methamphetamine allegedly in his possession. BNN revealed that, in total, it was investigating 10 judges implicated in drug cases in Java and Sumatra. According to the chairman of the Judicial Commission, Erman Suparman, the number of drug-addled judges who might potentially issue bad decisions is “alarming”. With the cooperation of the Judicial Commission, the National Narcotics Agency (BNN) will administer random mandatory drug tests to judges throughout Indonesia, and the judges of the Supreme Court will be first.

November, 2012

In Indonesia, such is the dysfunction of the legal system, that when the death penalty is commuted to life imprisonment or a lesser sentence, the change is put down to corruption, rather than humanity, compassion and integrity. This occurred when a Supreme Court review panel consisting of Brig. Gen. (ret) Imron Anwari, Achmad Yamanie and Nyak Pak commuted the death sentence of Hanky Gunawan, owner of the ecstasy drug factory, to 15 years in prison, and when another review panel made up of Brig. Gen. (ret) Imron Anwari , Maj. Gen. (ret) Timur Manurung and Suwardi, converted the death sentence hanging over Nigerian citizen, Hillary K. Chimezie, for allegedly smuggling heroin into Indonesia, to 12 years in prison. Other death row inmates whose death penalties have been annulled include: Deni Setia Maharwa, also known as Rapi Mohammed Majid; his accomplice Meirika Franola; Australian, Matthew James Norman; Vietnamese-Australian, Tan Duc Thanh Nguyen; and Chinese national, Si Yi Chen.

February, 2014

The Constitutional Court of the Republic of Indonesia (established after a constitutional amendment was passed on 9th November 2001) has five jurisdictions: (i) constitutional review of legislation, to resolve disputes about (ii) constitutional competence between state institutions and (iii) electoral results; (iv) to dissolve political parties and (v) impeach the president or vice president. The court's role is to safeguard democracy and the constitution in accordance with the of rule of law, the constitutional rights of the people and their human rights. However, former Constitutional Court chief justice, Akil Mochtar, was arraigned before the the Jakarta Corruption Court accused of extensive bribery in 15 regional election disputes. Akil Mochtar was elected the third chief justice of the Constitutional Court on 3rd April 2013, despite his having been a former politician of the Golkar party (subsequent regulations specify that Constitutional Court justices must have no links with a political party for at least seven years prior to being appointed and must undergo screening by an independent selection panel). On 2nd October 2013, Akil Mochtar was arrested by anti-corruption officials for allegedly accepting at least $250,000 in bribes, relating to a disputed election in Kalimantan. He was later suspended and removed from his position as chief justice. In the subsequent legal process, numerous instances of corrupt payments being made to Akil Mochtar were presented by prosecutors. Here are some of the 15 disputes in which Akil Mochtar corruptly intervened:

http://www.opentrial.org/unjust-process/item/152-indonesia-corrupt-junkie-judges-render-death-penalty-totally-unsafe

|||||||| ||||||||

Oh ..... by the way my case has nothing to do with any drugs or killing in my case ............. but they are the killers as per design with no mercy!

So should you ever set foot into this country called Indonesia keep this in mind just in case .........

One more last thing ......... don't ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever,
Invest anything into this country EVER with ANYONE!.......... because they having no Laws but only criminals looking after all & everything of there own kind ...... only psychopathic premeditated killers in there entire system!

You help them ......... they will kill you for it as a favor! << have no illusions about it!
(your own so called lawyer & all there assistance are part of there party game play.)
Welcome to the real Indonesia.......... & don't ever be deceived by there nice smiles! (IBLIS smile Luring)<< the first thing to fall victim to them & then they leave you for dead even so you did do nothing ever to them. But there own did many things!

Be warned in your own interest!
Its not for me I'm marked for death already by them; so my story is close to its final outcome as by there cooperative complotted designed activities against me personally being there target! (I'm only fighting against about 45 to 50 of there kind over these 12 years)

They are so piss week about ~50 of them from all sectors of there so called system against just one single honest individual & they could not kill me yet.

Even this I have to organize for these lowlifes being so hopelessly piss week with all there lies, corruptions, manipulation, dumb ass talks & liars against the truth!
......... only 12 years of real live hell experience <<< & trust me its hell in the most natural form; Indonesia is one of Satan's original children creation head quarters!

Don't believe me .........
Just swap place with me if you like to know & understand what true Hell is and feels like in its purest form!

I truly feel sorry for many of the local population globally that they have to live in this Hell of there own kind every day there entire lifetime .....
what a freaking curse! :yup: :yup: :yup:
The worst thing is that there own killers praying side by side in the same religious places >>> not seeing there true faces of these individuals & there own kind!

Bad sadistic psychopathic driven shit!
You people don't know half of it ........... I could write for years & would never run out of material regarding this designed evil going on here!

I know very well (& they know too) who are the once deserving death sentence before anything else on Earth!

The day will come ............ & it will be a blessing for the entire world once they finally eliminated from acting in anything anymore!

@ oiram @
Last Edit: 29 Jan 2015 14:31 by Mario.
User(s) who Liked this post: annabelle

What freaking Constitutional they even talking about --- Six Foreigners Executed In Indonesia On Drug Charges 29 Jan 2015 15:30 #13

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
What freaking Constitution they even talking about ?? :dunno: :dunno:

There highest Supreme Court Judge in there entire Indonesia system
just got done himself for corruption & yes Drug use!
No death penalty though naturally being one of there own kind & only being there highest Supreme Court Judge!

Being even above the so called President of the nice Indonesia they were so proud of in the past.

being supported by the highest possible arrogance & ignorance imaginable in the past

Not anymore these days though .......... now they down on there bellies seeing there own real dirt the first time all in the open on a daily base on there TV's showing there own who they really were which are running there nice country killing so many over there history ......

They don't even having the truly written law ever being implemented anywhere throughout Indonesia by ALL there operators!

Only personal opinions & self serving practices throughout there entire so called laws system with everyone within it being part of it >> from highest Government persons right down to there driver, secretary & coffee boy are part of there lying inhuman system of retardation >>>
and consequent killing result be it directly and indirectly resulting out of there all known immoral, inhuman activities!

As I say ......
these people should be internationally banned from even implementing any written down laws by there own people until they learned basic human morals for starters & reading there law books before anything else!

|||||||| ||||||||

JUDICIALLY-SANCTIONED MURDER

2011 - With currently over 100 inmates on death row and more and more drug traffickers being apprehended, OpenTrial reveals more about why Indonesia’s court system is not credible and the danger this poses, particularly when death sentences are meted out for drug-related crimes.

Two Nigerians, Samuel Iwachekwu Okoye and Hansen Anthoni Nwaolisa, each received a bullet to the heart, on 26th June, 2008 on Nusa Kambangan Island, Central Java, Indonesia.

Shot
They had been convicted of drug smuggling and, on International Day against Drug Abuse and Illicit Trafficking, they became both message and messenger by being shot. During July, 2008, four Indonesians met a similar fate, but for serial murder.

Malaysian national, Chan Ting Chong’s death in 1995, was Indonesia’s first drug-related execution, albeit on the flimsiest of evidence that was later retracted. Since then, contrary to the international trend, pressure in Indonesia to use the option to kill others convicted of drug trafficking under the Law on Narcotics was building in fits and starts.

After a 14-month lull in executions, in October, 2007, the Indonesian Constitutional Court confirmed that hard drugs are a serious threat to the cultural, economic and political foundations of society and ruled that the death penalty option for drug offences is not in breach of the constitution. In 2010, a court of appeal heard arguments that the death sentences imposed on members of the so-called ‘Bali Nine’ – a group convicted of trafficking drugs from Indonesia – violated their right to life; but this was rejected.

Attorney General, Hendarman Supandji, on the day the Nigerians were executed, declared the executions of the other 58 drug offenders on death row would be accelerated and the chairman of the National Narcotics Agency, Commander General I Made Mangku Pastika, urged that death sentences on drug offenders be carried out immediately. Even President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono who, like his predecessor, is known to be an ardent supporter of the death penalty, felt the need to publicly confirm he would not pardon drug offenders. During the 2009 general election campaign, government officials and politicians vied to be seen as tough on crime, especially drug-related crime. Law enforcement wins votes, but seldom are political posturing and justice compatible.

Of the 119 people sentenced to death across Indonesia between 1998 and December 2009, 21 were executed - 10 by firing squad in 2008 alone. Fifty-five of those sentenced to capital punishment were foreigners from countries such as Nigeria, Australia, Nepal, China, Malaysia, Singapore, Brazil, Thailand, Pakistan, Zimbabwe, Malawi and the Netherlands. Fortunately, no executions have been carried out in Indonesia since 2008. However, because many death row prisoners wait as long as 20 years before they are finally executed, it is proposed that the death sentence be commuted to life in prison for prisoners that have been on death row for five years or more.

Killing the corrupt
Even for the heinous crimes under Indonesia’s Human Rights Courts legislation, internationally the death penalty is viewed as undermining human rights. Yet, despite a UN Special Rapporteur calling for the death penalty to be “eliminated for crimes such as economic crimes and drug-related offences”, while still a presidential candidate, Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono urged that the death penalty be imposed for corruption, saying that, “whoever commits a crime – whether they be the corrupt or gross human rights violators – should face capital punishment. But everyone must go through a credible court system”. :thdown: :thdown: :thdown:

[n.b. 2013 - President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono has now come out against the death penalty]

Corruption kills the innocent :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup:
A credible court system, though, is not what Indonesia has. Rather, its serious dysfunction was confirmed to U.N. Special Rapporteur from the Human Rights Commission, Professor Manfred Nowak, who visited Indonesia in November, 2007. He received “numerous and consistent allegations that corruption is deeply ingrained in the criminal justice system. Several sources indicated that at every stage, starting from the police and the judiciary to the detention centres and prisons, corruption is a quasi-institutionalized practice”. Failure to pay, for example, a prosecutor up to the Rp. 400 million some demand in drug cases, sometimes in collusion with judges and lawyers, can lead to the innocent being executed.

Not only does legal system corruption routinely undermine fair trials in Indonesia, so does torture, particularly in cities. Professor Nowak, found that by far the majority of the detainees he met had been subject to abuse and torture to extract confessions that were later used in court proceedings and accepted as valid evidence. Kickings, beatings with fists, shoes, sticks chains, iron bars, hammers and cables, gun shots through the calf and electrocution were all reported and confirmed forensically to Professor Nowak.

Torture sessions by the police that last days and take place in private houses, also include the thrusting of screwdrivers in ears, mock executions using loaded pistols, and the beating or burning of soles of the feet. Since suspects may be held in police custody for many times the permitted sixty-one days, on release or transfer, signs of injury are less evident.

The willingness of courts to accept witness testimony implicating others that is often motivated by a desire to offload blame or a personal grievance, along with poor or no access to legal representation and, for foreigners, the absence of any interpretation provision by the state during the police investigation or prior to their trial, makes the situation even worse.

In some cases defending lawyers are beaten to deter them from entering a robust defence and prison officials, unbeknown to the death row inmate, submit flawed pleas for clemency in order to facilitate speedy rejection. Prevailing prejudice in Indonesia that equates Africans with drug dealing exacerbates the chance of unjust killings of African nationals even more.

Fair trial standards needed
These serious flaws in the judicial process that, through the death penalty, result in an irreversible miscarriages of justice, prompted Amnesty International to ask Indonesia to “take concrete steps to ensure that all prosecutions, in particular those for crimes carrying the death penalty, meet the highest international standards for fair trial. This would include the right to adequate legal representation at every stage of proceedings, adequate access to interpretation and freedom from torture or ill-treatment.”

Indonesia has ratified the major United Nations human rights treaties outlawing torture and section 7(2) of Indonesia’s Law 39/1999 on Human Rights provides that such treaties automatically become part of domestic law. Further, Article 28I (4) of Indonesia’s Constitution makes it clear that it is the state’s, especially the government’s, responsibility to “protect, advance, uphold and fulfil human rights” and article 28G (2) specifically states that “each person has the right to be free from torture or inhuman and degrading treatment”.

The drug problem in Indonesia is a growing one and politicians are right to be concerned. Ministry of Health data indicate there are some eight million drug addicts in Indonesia and fifteen thousand of them die each year.

In line with this, Professor Manfred Nowak, as an invited guest of the Indonesian government, after his visit, recommended that, in the interests of justice: all interrogations should be electronically recorded, confessions made in custody in the absence of a lawyer should not be admissible in court, the onus should be on the prosecution to prove duress was not used and police custody should not exceed the international standard of 48 hours. He also recommended that the death penalty should be abolished, but until it is it must be carried out with transparency.

Harsh penalties not working
Drug related cases in Tangerang District Court, which is famed for meting out the death penalty to drug dealers, rose from just 20 in 1998 to 386 in 2005. Yet even the court’s Judge Prapto, otherwise known as Judge Death, concedes that the harsh penalties are not working. His view is consistent with the absence of any evidence internationally that capital punishment deters drug trafficking and points to the need to adopt less crude and more humane methods to deal with the problem.

Many view the premeditated taking of a human life as immoral under any circumstances, but for those who do not, the taking of an innocent life through judicial process surely is. In relation to this latter moral stance, President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono’s “credible court system” proviso is absolutely correct.
Root out corruption and torture in the legal system
Thus, for Indonesia to morally justify its death penalty (if such is possible), it is imperative that it first root out corruption and torture in its legal system and, further, until it does so it precludes itself from adopting the moral high ground that is essential to counter narcotics abuse.

For, to execute without the most rigorous possible processes to protect the innocent is part of the very failure of morality and integrity , and it is this ground on which the death penalty should be challenged in the Constitutional Court and society at large.

Welcome to Indonesia >>> Holocaust 2015 ▲▲▲

@ oiram @
Last Edit: 29 Jan 2015 16:38 by Mario.
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro, annabelle

Six Foreigners Executed In Indonesia On Drug Charges 29 Jan 2015 16:50 #14

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom

Is there anything outstanding which I missed to make reality clear about the Indonesians so called Law system & there known operators?

Have a good day ...........

and keep smiling in there Hell .....

People are still voting for the known enemy ......... :iitm: :iitm: :iitm:

Know thy true enemy.......

@ oiram @

Indonesian original! -- NARCISSISM - The Narcissist: Psychology of Demons 18 May 2015 23:39 #15

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
Absolutely face this exact shit on a daily base in Indonesia ...
They drink your milk shake. :nono: :nono:
This type will drink your blood to the last drop ........
You think that would be enough? ......

Oh no, no; then they will grind up your left over bones down to powder, Indonesian original!
In reality there are no words yet available on earth to describe the real physical reality of it.
:thumbup: :yup:

Empty, vain, calculating, predator, aggressive, sadistic, cruel, suave, capable of Machiavellian subterfuge and cunning etc ... :yup: :yup:
Ego, arrogant, materialistic to the core & total ignorance ........... and always this dirty freaking sneaky like Smiling. :yup: :iitm:

@ oiram @

WELCOME TO INDONESIA >> A implemented system of law without reason & logic is suicide for their victims! 10 Sep 2015 17:54 #16

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
A implemented system of law without reason & logic

is suicide for their victims

Welcome to INDONESIA
the year is only 2015

So my question is to you all??

What's your true opinion on this!
Do you think that these authority's are responsible for there victims they creating systematically & premeditated?[/b]

1) Are all the courts judges & system authority's off the hook because they being publicly sponsored through enforced taxes?

2) Or should those which have been driven to suicide take the soul responsibility for there own actions to get out of there hell circle of created mental, spiritual, stress, depression & even physical pain over long periods of time? Never mind the resulting created hate reality!

3) What's about all these representing Lawyers just watching the entire show what they doing to there clients?

What's your opinion ...

By the way I'm speaking from 12 years = 4380 days personal self experience! << Even so its not of any importance because its effecting ALL on a Daily base!. No one gets better treatment then another! Victims are Victims!

Who knows your comments could?? one day help millions or just leave things the way they are in this designed system!
The world has billions they can use there ways on to get there way!

But your opinion about this is of importance for good or worse because these people in positions appearing to see the Sun shining out of there ASSES especially in INDONESIA !!

They having so much blood on there hands ...... and its by design or under orders .... same thing though; because the outcome in most cases is the same!

Should the Victims live? ... or should the system of madness lives?

Not to forget in this so called INDONESIA ALL OF THESE SO CALLED authority's praying five times to there so called Allah for help!
:mswrshp:
Appears there Allah has more important & better things to do then to look after there daily false and dangers hypocrite floor kissing authority baggers............... !!

These local lawyers can not answer any of these questions to there clients? ..... they just turning totally blank after being ask these logical questions!

Suppose these lawyers receiving there bonuses once there clients hanging from there trees all-over!

@ oiram @
Last Edit: 10 Sep 2015 19:44 by Mario.

Welcome to INDONESIA never ending madness is facing you all over! 10 Sep 2015 20:50 #17

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
Continue:
Welcome to INDONESIA

never ending madness is facing you all over!

I'm confronting these authority's & there little pimp helpers hanging around in there offices over & over out of total desperation by asking >>>

1) What do you need from me to just finish my case!

2) What do you require from me?

3) What is outstanding?

4) What shall I do for you? .... Or what can I do for you? .... what you like to do me for?

5) Should I just walk away from everything?

6) What is it you WANT FROM ME?

7) Is it the suffering of your created victims you need?

The result is no answer to anything ever from so far hundreds of people involved in all sorts of positions I approached directly & mostly in formal writing over the last 12 years in this hell!

There are no answers to my questions from all these peoples including my lawyer of-cause & many other lawyers from all levels I came across over these last 4380 days!

I do not know what I am facing, I do not know from where or what side I can solve this madness!!

You are facing a wall of nothingness with all these people ........... WHAT TO DO?

Well the only one thing left to get out of this hell because I'm confronting nothingness in all areas!

Its not even frustration any-more or simple ignorance ........ its total madness if no one answers nothing any-more or presenting any options ...... I mean any freaking sort of option to finish this which ever way! Just finish it!

These people are Zombies not knowing what they doing, not knowing what they coursing, not knowing what responsibility they having, not even being able to say what they really WANT FROM ME!

ITS ABSOLUTE MADNESS THERE IS NO OTHER LOGICAL CONCLUSION YOU CAN COME TO ....... AT LEAST NOT IN MY CASE HERE!

I ask them if its better for them if I get out of there World so they are finally freed of my problem case solving in my case they handling?

I can not get any answers from no one!

I cant even scream for help towards anywhere ..... no one is around or even talking from a totally of 300,000,000 zombies hanging around here in INDONESIA!

Well one single problem they having though >>>
I am ABSOLUTELY RIGHT IN MY CASE PRESENTED & ALL MY DOCUMENTS ARE IN DUPLICATE & ACCURATE TO THE LAST POINT!

In 12 long years not one of these people involved found not even one single point they could turn on me .... not even by the biggest most idiocated authority Mafia king shit head in there entire country.

So what have I got left? They are not moving, they are not talking, they are not negotiating, they are not asking questions or making suggestions of any sort ......... well I got to get out of this original Hell or good; because is now physical health pain & physical hunger getting to me in the great city of Jakarta!

There is not any more door I could possibly open which I did not open minimal twice over these years ........... they have no more door to send me to ..... I done everything a human could possibly do to solve this!

There is nothing more I can do & it was and still is a only 12 year long ongoing operation to solve a very simple case reality where everything is written down on black on white which needs nothing to be added to since day one it was completely presented to them! All you need is to read some pages of paper and make a freaking simple even uneducated decision from the facts written black on white.

Simply I do not know ........ just one option left get out of here before the pain gets impossible to bear!

Even I would not hesitate to help a suffering animal to get out of unbearable misery if there are no other options around or available.
They cant even do this for me these mad like court judges = hiding away cowards!
Its not my judgement day which is facing me physically ...... ITS THEIRS & ALL THOSE INVOLVED OVER THE LAST 12 YEARS!

Do they really think they off the hook if there Victims ending up being driven to the final death solution because of there doings or in better words not doing things at all they suppose required to do by there own rule book?? Well they could ask there so called Allah the next time they getting the chance to do so........

There is only one more thing on my mind every second of the day & the coming days........ WHAT TO DO IN A PLACE FULL OF MAD PEOPLE PLAYING GOD OR ALLAH FOR OTHERS BEING TOTALLY INCOMPETENT TO DO SO IN EVERY CONCEIVABLE WAY!

Man you only can die once don't these mad zombie like totally retarded zombie like people in INDONESIA understand this??

WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU GETTING OUT OF IT ?? :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno:

Man will Ill be happy the day I'm gone from this hell .......... give me the power to do it quick!
And you people keep on praying to nothingness!

There are some here which knowing all my details what these people and authority's jointly did over these years & to me directly ..... they can not even look me in the face any-more for total embarrassment over there own kind of practised evilness!

No its real life reality for me ...... no story for entertainment ........ hard core reality boys & girls and the End is nigh.

Have a happy day & times ahead you all!

@ oiram @
Last Edit: 10 Sep 2015 21:06 by Mario.

Six Foreigners Executed In Indonesia On Drug Charges 10 Sep 2015 21:05 #18

• Cinta
  • Never Again
  • ''None are more hopelessly enslaved,than those who falsely believe they are free
2 Corinthians 5:10

''For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ, so that each one may be recompensed

for his deeds in the body, according to what he has done, whether good or bad.''
This kind of disgusting and disrespectful behaviour is condoned here

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.
I don't change one word I've said.''

truth-zone.net/forum/members-area/67105-open-up-the-clarity-zone-to-all-tz-members-we-need-transparency-and-not-secrecy.html?start=80#209733

Six Foreigners Executed In Indonesia On Drug Charges 10 Sep 2015 21:17 #19

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
If someone choses to to a foreign country they first have to make sure to know the laws.

If someone trespasses the laws in a country where they were not born, who is to blame but the person moving there voluntarily.

These are the basics.

Easy to understand and crystal clear.

"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

Six Foreigners Executed In Indonesia On Drug Charges 10 Sep 2015 21:18 #20

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
Cinta wrote:
2 Corinthians 5:10

''For we must all appear before the judgement seat of Christ, so that each one may be recompensed

for his deeds in the body, according to what he has done, whether good or bad.''

One day in the future I may have time to talk to you about your response of indoctrinated Ignorance which was given to you by exactly those ones I'm pointed out here!

You know that indoctrinations is a key item which created all this ignorant madness??

One day you will understand this! ...... One day!

You may calling yourself being a so called Christian ....... but you are far away from the Christ reality with your response!

As I said one day in the future it will come to you!

When this Christ of yours comes along for you ...... listen very carefully what it has to say to you!

But would you even notice if you don't even know what you are looking for when it came to you??? :wissl:

Judgement is not something in any future times ..... it happens every second somewhere within someone on earth since the beginning of humanity on Earth!

What you are waiting for was here from the beginning & is the prove that you do not know what you looking for or waiting for!

As suppose this will not have any logical meaning for you?...................... wrote:
51. His disciples said to him, "When will the rest for the dead take place, and when will the new world come?"

He said to them, "What you are looking forward to has come, but you don't know it."

37. His disciples said, "When will you appear to us, and when will we see you?"

Jesus said, "When you strip without being ashamed, and you take your clothes and put them under your feet like little children and trample them, then [you] will see the son of the living one and you will not be afraid."

Yes understanding things take time ....... for some more time then others!
@ oiram @
Last Edit: 10 Sep 2015 21:41 by Mario.
  • Page:
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare