Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: NWO NATO Greek Fighter Prangs In Spain .....

NWO NATO Greek Fighter Prangs In Spain ..... 26 Jan 2015 18:11 #1

• Savonarola
  • Fresh Member
Ah well, looks like that's one "heroic" pilot who won't be slaughtering defenceless Asian/African people from 30,000ft upon AmeriKKKan/Israhelli orders ..... Oh dear, how sad, never mind.

One can only wonder whether this was a "message" from AmeriKKKa - a "warning", if you will, to all other Europeans, against electing a government that might - SHOCK! HORROR! - be focused entirely upon looking after its OWN citizens, like Greece, rather than rolling over and offering itself in service to Zionists and their illegal wars/invasions.

Or maybe I'm just being "paranoid" here.

(NOT!)

www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-30991950

:D
Last Edit: 26 Jan 2015 18:17 by Savonarola.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

NWO NATO Greek Fighter Prangs In Spain ..... 26 Jan 2015 20:27 #2

Savonarola wrote:
Ah well, looks like that's one "heroic" pilot who won't be slaughtering defenceless Asian/African people from 30,000ft upon AmeriKKKan/Israhelli orders ..... Oh dear, how sad, never mind.

One can only wonder whether this was a "message" from AmeriKKKa - a "warning", if you will, to all other Europeans, against electing a government that might - SHOCK! HORROR! - be focused entirely upon looking after its OWN citizens, like Greece, rather than rolling over and offering itself in service to Zionists and their illegal wars/invasions.

(NOT!)

Wow...a fighter crashes and its a warning to Greece to tow the line :larf: :iitm: ..Im sure Greece are shitting themselves at such a show of force :facepalm:

Them fucking warmongering greeks providing all them troops to assist AmeriKKKa in there imperialistic designs against the freedom loving Afghans :facepalm:

Number of Greek troops deployed 8

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ISAF_troop_number_statistics

Gulf war 0

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coalition_of_the_Gulf_War

Invasion of Iraq 2003, Greeks 0

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2003_invasion_of_Iraq

Coalition against IS, UNLESS you agree ISIL do not need bombing back to the stoneage? :D
GREECE
- Nov. 3: Says that on the U.S.’s request, it will step up screening in ports and airports to prevent people leaving to fight for IS.
- Has served as a staging point for Belgian F-16s participating in airstrikes against IS.
- Sept. 25: Pledges military and humanitarian contributions against the Islamic State, including bullets for Kalashnikov rifles to Kurdish fighters, but doesn’t specify the amounts or other specifics.
- Included on U.S. State Department’s list of countries that have made contributions or commitments to the anti-IS efforts, but it remains unclear the extent of what it has pledged.

(giggles)

NWO NATO Greek Fighter Prangs In Spain ..... 26 Jan 2015 21:33 #3

• Savonarola
  • Fresh Member
entrangermercenary1 wrote:
Savonarola wrote:

(NOT!)

Wow...a fighter crashes and its a warning to Greece to tow the line :larf: :iitm: ..Im sure Greece are shitting themselves at such a show of force :facepalm:

(giggles)

NATO-Boy deliberately missing the point. For obvious reasons.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

NWO NATO Greek Fighter Prangs In Spain ..... 26 Jan 2015 22:28 #4

Savonarola wrote:
Savonarola wrote:

(NOT!)

(giggles)

There is no point to your statement :larf:

You said a heroic pilot won't be slaughtering defenceless Asian/African people from 30,000ft upon AmeriKKKan/Israhelli orders...

I SHOWED you that the Greek Pilots were never deployed :wissl:

Another moronic post by the CHE wannabeeeeeeeeeeeee :joker:

(opps forgot giggles)
Last Edit: 26 Jan 2015 22:29 by entrangermercenary1.

NWO NATO Greek Fighter Prangs In Spain ..... 27 Jan 2015 16:13 #5

• Savonarola
  • Fresh Member
Savonarola wrote:
Savonarola wrote:

(NOT!)

(giggles)

You said a heroic pilot won't be slaughtering defenceless Asian/African people from 30,000ft upon AmeriKKKan/Israhelli orders...

(opps forgot giggles)

Your dross about the operational "contributions" by Greek military personnel in recent AmeriKKan-led atrocities is meaningless, you're not seeing the bigger picture or the POINT of my post. Deliberately so, of course, since you're a troll.

Greece is currently a NATO member - that "accident" yesterday was doubtless instigated by the United Snakes to send a "message" to the new Greek government NOT to stray too far from its support for AmeriKKKan domination by doing things, such as (but not limited to), withdrawing from NATO, withdrawing from the EU (A NWO organisation regardless what some "truthers" might think), or asking the Yanks to kindly piss off from their bases in Greece.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, rodin

NWO NATO Greek Fighter Prangs In Spain ..... 27 Jan 2015 22:30 #6

Savonarola wrote:
Savonarola wrote:
Savonarola wrote:

(NOT!)

(giggles)

(opps forgot giggles)

Your dross about the operational "contributions" by Greek military personnel in recent AmeriKKan-led atrocities is meaningless, you're not seeing the bigger picture or the POINT of my post. Deliberately so, of course, since you're a troll.

Greece is currently a NATO member - that "accident" yesterday was doubtless instigated by the United Snakes to send a "message" to the new Greek government NOT to stray too far from its support for AmeriKKKan domination by doing things, such as (but not limited to), withdrawing from NATO, withdrawing from the EU (A NWO organisation regardless what some "truthers" might think), or asking the Yanks to kindly piss off from their bases in Greece.

I understand that as a fully paid up member of the window licker club, you do struggle to understan not only what I HAVE posted but actually what you posted...so lets break it down for you. Hurry up and get a cloth to wipe the dribble away, stick some pins in your hands so you know your awake and not on fantasy Island
This is your post...lets break it down.
Savonarola wrote:

(NOT!)

As Greece has never deployed aircraft in these regions in support of America or NATO policy that statement is totally incorrect :twitch:

Now wipe your chin, change your Che T shirt as I imagine its fking soaking by now with all sorts of snot and dribble...

Why would NATO or America actually give a fuck in Greece left NATO as when push comes to shove, they dont actually contribute to NATO or the Yanks foreign policy :wissl: :facepalm:

I am also quite sure that 1 aircraft crashing is a severe warning to the Greek Government :larf: ...but the loss of many French personnel would of pissed the French off, hey maybe the warning was to France to stop eating snails and horses ffs :O :dunno:

Power to the people eh (giggles)
Last Edit: 27 Jan 2015 22:32 by entrangermercenary1.

NWO NATO Greek Fighter Prangs In Spain ..... 28 Jan 2015 17:08 #7

• Savonarola
  • Fresh Member
Savonarola wrote:
Savonarola wrote:
Savonarola wrote:

(NOT!)

(giggles)

(opps forgot giggles)

I understand that as a fully paid up member of the window licker club, you do struggle to understan not only what I HAVE posted but actually what you posted...so lets break it down for you. Hurry up and get a cloth to wipe the dribble away, stick some pins in your hands so you know your awake and not on fantasy Island
This is your post...lets break it down.
Savonarola wrote:

(NOT!)

As Greece has never deployed aircraft in these regions in support of America or NATO policy that statement is totally incorrect :twitch:

Now wipe your chin, change your Che T shirt as I imagine its fking soaking by now with all sorts of snot and dribble...

Why would NATO or America actually give a fuck in Greece left NATO as when push comes to shove, they dont actually contribute to NATO or the Yanks foreign policy :wissl: :facepalm:

NONE of the above drivel posted by Ian Paisley's resident rentboy makes any sense whatsoever. The fact remains that NO country has ever a) withdrawn from the EU or b) withdrawn fully from NATO.

Both organisations are different strands of the AmeriKKKan NWO master plan.

The election of the current Greek Government represents the most likely scenario for both of the above events to occur.

YanKKKs send a "message". Doubtless there will be other more painful "messages" they will send in the near future, too.

Now, change your UVF T-shirt and have a shave. Who knows, you might find gainful employment this week flipping burgers at your nearest McDonalds ..... I hear they're currently welcoming employees of "mature years" to do their induction period "on the mop".

Good luck in your career endeavours, sir! :D
Last Edit: 28 Jan 2015 17:09 by Savonarola.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare