Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The ISIS option

Does ISIS want more Shock & Awe in Iraq? 20 Aug 2014 18:10 #21

• Mr Cappy
  • Capricornus
If you can hoax the felling of three steel framed skyscrapers, you can hoax a beheading.

Believe nothing.
The opprobrium of striving for a future that never comes.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: novum, Frog

Does ISIS want more Shock & Awe in Iraq? 20 Aug 2014 19:35 #22

• Frog
  • Senior Boarder 
  • Government is simply a conspiracy against a nation!
Their only significant voice comes via the media so the most telling thing is the media response to these types of story. What they are doing now is fuelling anti Muslim feelings, the kindling was placed through government immigration policies, sparked were created by government interference in geopolitics and micro managed terrorist groups. The media have been trickling out Camorons BS for the past week or so to stoke the flames leading up to this attempted catalytic event and another awaits in the wings to add yet more fuel. The problem seems to be the lack of oxygen being given by the people despite the best efforts of the corrupt media.

For all we know that guys may not even be a reporter, he could easily be one of the governments stooges involved with the ISIS management process? Maybe some people are sending a message because they have been double crossed or it's part of a stage managed act? :dunno:

"Whenever you're in conflict with someone, there is one factor that can make the difference between damaging your relationship and deepening it. That factor is attitude." William James
User(s) who Liked this post: novum

Does ISIS want more Shock & Awe in Iraq? 20 Aug 2014 22:24 #23

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Frog wrote:
For all we know that guys may not even be a reporter, he could easily be one of the governments stooges involved with the ISIS management process? Maybe some people are sending a message because they have been double crossed or it's part of a stage managed act? :dunno:\

The thought has crossed my mind that he could be a spy/agent. It definitely wouldnt be the first time an agent puts up a front as a journalist. If we consider this plausible, then for all intensive purposes he wouldve been a journalist, but also something else, and people in his family may not have even known.

And yes the british accent is very convenient also, turn more common people against each other, which again benefits the war mongerers.

Failing to show the actual beheading will turn even more people against each other perhaps... when some people question the authenticity, others will label them conspiray theorists etc.

It fades out, but before that the cutting action get rather intense pretty quickly, yet right up to the fade out we see no blood... now not only have i seen animals get slaughtered in person by being cut there and i know blood comes pretty quickly, i also know firsthand that even a person just getting scratched on the throat with a knife will result in bleeding.

So like others here im not so sure it couldnt have been doctored... the actual beheading aint there. Im on the fence about it because i just dont know.

And whether it is doctored or not, to put things into perspective, how many people have been slaughtered in the "war on terror" ... which began with some free falling buildings.

This video will certainly benefit certain peoples positions.
He who is without oil shall throw the first rod.
- Compressions 13.3:1
User(s) who Liked this post: Frog, ..........

Does ISIS want more Shock & Awe in Iraq? 20 Aug 2014 23:09 #24

Why the fuck dont you all contact his parents, and see if they think its a hoax. :iitm:

As for people on here thinking there are not loads of fucking Brits fighting for IS, again you need your heads looking at. 1993 I was listening to these fuckers in London face to face going on about the crusades..you think they have a problem in NI Ireland going back to the battle of the Boyne , these cunts take it to a different level.

The good thing for you all is the chances of you coming into contact with anyperson of this persuasion is pretty nonexistent :cool2:

RIP Mr Foley

Does ISIS want more Shock & Awe in Iraq? 20 Aug 2014 23:16 #25

• novum
  • Platinum Member
I for one dont doubt there are muslim brits who go fight, heck theres even australian ones.

All I was getting at is the accent will probably further fuel already existing religious tensions in the UK.

As for hoax, i aint called it, im more likely to nay or yay if there was actual footage of it.
He who is without oil shall throw the first rod.
- Compressions 13.3:1

Does ISIS want more Shock & Awe in Iraq? 20 Aug 2014 23:29 #26

• Mr Cappy
  • Capricornus
entrangermercenary1 wrote:
Why the fuck dont you all contact his parents, and see if they think its a hoax. :iitm:

As for people on here thinking there are not loads of fucking Brits fighting for IS, again you need your heads looking at. 1993 I was listening to these fuckers in London face to face going on about the crusades..you think they have a problem in NI Ireland going back to the battle of the Boyne , these daisys take it to a different level.

The good thing for you all is the chances of you coming into contact with anyperson of this persuasion is pretty nonexistent :cool2:

RIP Mr Foley

Bollox.

The people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same way in any country.
[Office Dibble, Top Cat]

Does ISIS want more Shock & Awe in Iraq? 21 Aug 2014 01:03 #27

Mr Happy wrote:

As for people on here thinking there are not loads of fucking Brits fighting for IS, again you need your heads looking at. 1993 I was listening to these fuckers in London face to face going on about the crusades..you think they have a problem in NI Ireland going back to the battle of the Boyne , these daisys take it to a different level.

RIP Mr Foley

Bollox.

The people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same way in any country.
[Office Dibble, Top Cat]

Why dont you get a ticket to TURKEY and cross the border, tell them your a crisis actor who would love a orange jumpsuit and how its all a hoax :roll:
Fuck I may be out that way soon, come with me, Ill drop you off at the required check point,

wanker :iitm:

Does ISIS want more Shock & Awe in Iraq? 21 Aug 2014 01:10 #28

novum wrote:
I for one dont doubt there are muslim brits who go fight, heck theres even australian ones.

All I was getting at is the accent will probably further fuel already existing religious tensions in the UK.

As for hoax, i aint called it, im more likely to nay or yay if there was actual footage of it.

Currently in the UK not much tension with the muslim communtiy. Bit of a tear up ooop North the other week between some IS supporters and Kurds, who had some fisticuffs.

There is always an option of some right wing groups getting involved seriously, but if you look at the history, even after the Woolwich incident, nothing happened.

There may well be a tipping point, but possibly the Kurdish Mafia, WHO have a command and control structure from the PKK, ETC will be the tool that implements this
Last Edit: 21 Aug 2014 01:21 by entrangermercenary1.

Does ISIS want more Shock & Awe in Iraq? 21 Aug 2014 08:17 #29

• rodin
  • Spam Killer
  • BELIEF IS THE ENEMY OF TRUTH
Headless journalist's parents response, echoes of Sandy Hook

To understand who rules over you look to whom you tube can't criticise

The media isn't there to cover the news
It's there to cover the news up

All establishment lies pass through three stages
First, they are accepted as being self evident
Second, they are exposed by diligent research
Third, they are enforced

"Communism is the bloodiest, most difficult and the most terrible way from capitalism to capitalism" from Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina

Does ISIS want more Shock & Awe in Iraq? 21 Aug 2014 08:18 #30

• Mr Cappy
  • Capricornus
Mr Happy wrote:

RIP Mr Foley

Bollox.

[Office Dibble, Top Cat]

Why dont you get a ticket to TURKEY and cross the border, tell them your a crisis actor who would love a orange jumpsuit and how its all a hoax :roll:
Fuck I may be out that way soon, come with me, Ill drop you off at the required check point,

wanker :iitm:

I would take you up on your kind offer, but alas you haven't got the money for a ticket; you can't drive; and mummy doesn't allow you out past 8!

Pure and simple, you are a manipulated sheep.

Why don't you kick a brown person today? Let out some of the hate that tptb have successfully stoked within you?

Foley = Fraud

How did you know I was wanking? You looking through my window?
Last Edit: 21 Aug 2014 08:25 by Mr Cappy.

Does ISIS want more Shock & Awe in Iraq? 21 Aug 2014 21:07 #31

• Frog
  • Senior Boarder 
  • Government is simply a conspiracy against a nation!
It's starting to look like yet another fake so I took a closer look at the video and there seem to be some anomalies. I have just highlighted the most glaring obvious ones there are more but they're going to be much more difficult to assess objectively.

This is the source video that I used to take the screen shots > http://edge.liveleak.com/. It a much more reliable source than Ytube who are busy pulling the video down.

In the above image the knife held by the dude playing the executioner is holding a knife with a black wrist cord and the front bolster of the combat knife is matt black (I suspect the entire handle is black if we could see more of it). If anyone can identify the knife he is holding it would be helpful. When we see the knife next to the body it suddenly has no wrist cord and the bolster has turned into shiny bright metal!? Those are the easy to observe aspects.

If that was the supposed knife used in act one, where we see some amateur drama student using a combat knife in a sawing motion to supposedly hack off a human head it would be covered in blood, given the time it would take. The close proximity of the hand combined with a short blade and the volume of blood that would have been freely flowing under pressure would drench the hand of the knife man. When animals are slaughtered with a cut to the throat it's generally done in one motion and the the blood freely drains heavily for a significant time. There also tends to be some involuntary thrashing after the cut is made as well as a struggle leading up to the cut.

We also see sweat appearing on the apparent victims chest, which I guess was due to the desert heat, as he seemed remarkably cool for someone about to lose his head to some lune with a tiny combat knife. If he was in real fear for his life he would be sweating profusely especially his underarms, even in cold conditions and this guy is out in the sun! He would probably sweat heavily at the back of the knees especially given the position he was in for so long - there is no sign of sweat there in the final image? Which seems to indicate that he wasn't under extreme stress in the build up to the apparent execution? He wasn't even nervous about fluffing his lines he performed like a champ all things considered.

It's also normal for people/animals who die in this sort of way to excrete bodily fluids pre or post death - again there is no evidence that bladder or anal muscle control was lost pre or post the ordeal.

He is obviously one cool customer, considering he is supposed to be an innocent journalist. The marines will be proud or this model American home boy taking it like a man "Ooh-Rah", and the folks watching TV will be so so proud of his unflinching acceptance of his fate "Boo-ya". :roll:

In the image above we have very little sign of a scuffle or the normal disturbance you would expect to see from the movements of the knife man. The area ringed in read should be scuffed as that's close to where the knife man was standing much of the time. Then he stood behind the apparently placid 180 lbs victim and proceeded to saw through his neck! So we have two guys of around 180 lbs each struggling in the sandy soil and there is hardly any ground disturbance!?

The extremely clean straight cut of the neck is very impressive given the crappy tool that the executioner had to hack away with - he is clearly a master of his craft.

There should also he a quantity of blood present on the ground around the knee area of towards his feet but there is none!?

The willing victim is obviously fit and looks like he can handle himself and he isn't worried about dying going by the passive attitude displayed in the lead up to the death scene. Given the relaxed attitude of the knife wilding executioner and the surrounding terrain you would think that the captive would at least make an attempt at resisting? There is a slope behind and to his right which he could have attempted to dive towards - possibly even bashing into the knife man in the process. He is about to have his head hacked off FFS so the risk of a stabbing or being shot is hardly going to be much concern right?

Then there is the location, framing and staging of the video. They are both immaculately turned out the costumes are pristine and the back drop from the high ground is impressive. It's like something out of a Hollywood biblical epic like Moses or David and Goliath or the classic USMC flag raising on Iwo Jima in WWII. The drama of it all is pure Hollywood just like the moon landing hoax and shoddy fake images that accompanied that sorry tale.

Lets think about this rationally...if you were a knife wielding terrorist executioner in a war zone, under attack from the US military, would you take a film crew and two victims dressed in dayglow orange suits, out into the desert and climb up to an exposed hill top, to make a home movie of the deed? Humm maybe these so called terrorists aren't very smart or have a death wish or something? Given the terrain below they could have found a decent location that offered some cover from being observed or attacked, yet they climb up onto an exposed hill top and start filming cool as you like!? Clearly these guys aren't bothered about US Air Force jets, drones, special forces snipers with 50 caliber rifles and laser guidance systems. "Boo-ya"

The parents obviously don't have the same degree of acting experience as their son, and only serve to confirm this is yet another rough government charade.

"Whenever you're in conflict with someone, there is one factor that can make the difference between damaging your relationship and deepening it. That factor is attitude." William James
Last Edit: 21 Aug 2014 21:30 by Frog.

The ISIS option 21 Aug 2014 22:55 #32

• Oracle
  • Futurist & Anthropogenist

The resident shill announced
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

yet he is trolling further. :facepalm:

blue_tackler wrote:
the lice are only going to jump onto other typhus victim

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.
Last Edit: 21 Aug 2014 23:14 by Oracle.

The ISIS option 22 Aug 2014 16:57 #33

• Oracle

blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

blue_tackler wrote:

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.
Last Edit: 22 Aug 2014 17:48 by Oracle.
User(s) who Liked this post: Frog

The ISIS option 22 Aug 2014 19:08 #34

• rodin
  • Spam Killer
CENSORSHIP CLAMPDOWN! James Foley Beheading - HOAX CONFIRMED!

Staged BeHeading A Casus belli To Attack Syria - Morris

informed comment...

www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=5440450620561193447&postID=8601146317506912346

...now call me contrarian but....

You have to wonder about Morris buying the "we will attack ISIS" story. I suspect that ISIS is actually a MOSSAD operation, they do appear to deal out signature Talmudic vengeance, fake beheading notwithstanding. ISIS is perhaps going to be the EXCUSE to bomb Syria, but what targets will actually be hit?

Third, they are enforced

"Communism is the bloodiest, most difficult and the most terrible way from capitalism to capitalism" from Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina
Last Edit: 22 Aug 2014 19:19 by rodin.
User(s) who Liked this post: Frog

The ISIS option 22 Aug 2014 19:21 #35

• rodin
  • Spam Killer
Bear in mind the Saudis ARE Jews, so SA is already a clandestine part of Eretz Yisrael

Third, they are enforced

User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

The ISIS option 22 Aug 2014 20:22 #36

• rodin
  • Spam Killer
THE ISIS TERROR IS A CIA/MOSSAD OPERATION!

Third, they are enforced

The ISIS option 22 Aug 2014 20:48 #37

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
the-tap.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/foley-beheading-done-with-cpr-doll.html

It's all going according to plan for what I see - all this was predicted ( and predicable) . Now this has to be a real Hell on Earth.
Last Edit: 22 Aug 2014 21:02 by Lizzy.

The ISIS option 22 Aug 2014 22:54 #38

• Oracle
The ISIS Islamic Terrorists are Supported by the US, Israel and Saudi Arabia

Who’s Really Pulling the Strings?

The Times of Israel reported Wednesday:

A Free Syrian Army commander, arrested last month by the Islamist militia Al-Nusra Front, told his captors he collaborated with Israel in return for medical and military support, in a video released this week.Read more: Syrian rebel commander says he collaborated with Israel.

In a video uploaded to YouTube Monday … Sharif As-Safouri, the commander of the Free Syrian Army’s Al-Haramein Battalion, admitted to having entered Israel five times to meet with Israeli officers who later provided him with Soviet anti-tank weapons and light arms. Safouri was abducted by the al-Qaeda-affiliated Al-Nusra Front in the Quneitra area, near the Israeli border, on July 22.

“The [opposition] factions would receive support and send the injured in [to Israel] on condition that the Israeli fence area is secured. No person was allowed to come near the fence without prior coordination with Israel authorities,” Safouri said in the video.

In the edited confession video, in which Safouri seems physically unharmed, he says that at first he met with an Israeli officer named Ashraf at the border and was given an Israeli cellular phone. He later met with another officer named Younis and with the two men’s commander, Abu Daoud. In total, Safouri said he entered Israel five times for meetings that took place in Tiberias.

Following the meetings, Israel began providing Safouri and his men with “basic medical support and clothes” as well as weapons, which included 30 Russian [rifles], 10 RPG launchers with 47 rockets, and 48,000 5.56 millimeter bullets.

Also on Wednesday, the Jewish Telegraphic Agency – a 97-year old Jewish wire service – reported:

A senior employee of the Dutch Justice Ministry said the jihadist group ISIS was created by Zionists seeking to give Islam a bad reputation.

Yasmina Haifi, a project leader at the ministry’s National Cyber Security Center, made the assertion Wednesday on Twitter, the De Telegraaf daily reported.

“ISIS has nothing to do with Islam. It’s part of a plan by Zionists who are deliberately trying to blacken Islam’s name,” wrote Haifi ….

In March, Haaretz reported:

The Syrian opposition is willing to give up claims to the Golan Heights in return for cash and Israeli military aid against President Bashar Assad, a top opposition official told Al Arab newspaper, according to a report in Al Alam.

The Western-backed militant groups want Israel to enforce a no-fly zone over parts of southern Syria to protect rebel bases from air strikes by Assad’s forces, according to the report.

World Net Daily reports that the U.S. trained Islamic jihadis – who would later join ISIS - in Jordan.

The Jerusalem Post reports that an ISIS fighter says that Turkey funds the terrorist group. Turkey is a member of NATO and – at least until very recently – a close U.S. ally.

Wealthy donors in U.S. allies Kuwait and Qatar back ISIS, and Western intelligence officials say that those governments must be approving the support.

A former high-level Al Qaeda commander has repeatedly alleged that ISIS works for the CIA.

In June, investment adviser Jim Willie alleged:

The [Isis] troops that are working there [in Syria and Iraq] are Langley [i.e. CIA] troops. They’re trained, funded, and armed by Langley.

What I’m hearing… the U.S. military (Pentagon regulars), and you have to be careful when you refer to U.S. military anymore. What kind of U.S. military? Is it the Pentagon U.S. Army, or is it the Langley military, which has unmarked uniforms and 10′s of thousands of mercenaries?

They’re about to encounter each other in Iraq. The U.S. military Pentagon regulars evacuated Iraq, and what filled the vacuum was the Langley mercenaries, trained for Syria, that migrated South and announced their new agenda.

If and when the Pentagon regulars encounter the Langley mercenaries in Iraq, Obama’s going to get a house call, because U.S. military will be fighting U.S. military. Pentagon vs. Langley.

While we don’t know which of the above-described allegations are true, two things are certain:
  1. The U.S. armed Islamic jihadis in Syria, and their weapons ended up in the hands of ISIS; and
  2. Close allies of the U.S. have supported and trained the ISIS terrorists

Why would the U.S. and its allies back ISIS, when they are barbarian Islamic terrorists? Well – assuming it’s true – oil and gas could be the explanation.

After all, there is evidence that the U.S. and her allies have wanted to break up the nations of Iraq and Syria for decades. And ISIS has done so.

In any event – whether or not it’s true of ISIS – it’s well-documented that the U.S., Saudis and Israelis have been backing the world’s most dangerous and radical Muslim terrorists for decades. And see this.

And anyone who looks at the battle against ISIS as a religious war is being played.
www.globalresearch.ca/the-isis-islamic-terrorists-are-supported-by-the-us-israel-and-saudi-arabia/5396171
blue_tackler wrote:

blue_tackler wrote:

The ISIS option 23 Aug 2014 02:14 #39

• Oracle
Oracle wrote:

IS spokesman who pledged to 'raise flag of Allah' in US is dead

The Islamic State spokesperson who threatened the United States by pledging to “raise the flag of Allah” over the White House has been killed.

According to the US State Department, Islamic State rep Abu Mosa was killed in Syria during an attack at the Tabqa Airbase. This battle apparently involved forces under the Syrian government of Bashar Assad, which is in the midst of a deadly civil war that has raged for three years now.

The self-proclaimed Islamic State, a radical extremist group composed primarily of hardline Sunni Muslims, first came to prominence in Syria as various rebel forces launched a campaign against Assad. Since gaining strength, the organization – also known as ISIS or ISIL – has pushed into Iraq and other countries.

“An #ISIS leader and press officer both killed in Tabqa Airbase attack in #Syria,” read a tweet by the State Department’s @ThinkAgain_DOS account, which is intended to report “some truths about terrorism” and deter individuals from joining violent Islamic groups.

The account did not specifically name Mosa as the deceased press officer, but it did attach an image of him.

Meanwhile, the UK-based Independent is reporting that a pro-Islamic State Twitter account has confirmed Mosa’s death. The tweet also includes a picture of the man, and reportedly reads, “This brother Abu Moussa was martyred during missile clashes" with the Syrian army.

(...)

As RT reported on Thursday, Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel called the threat posed by the Islamic State “beyond anything that we’ve seen,” noting it could potentially pose an even bigger threat than Al-Qaeda. Hagel said US airstrikes have helped Iraqi and Kurdish forces push back militants, but General Martin Dempsey added that they could not be defeated “without addressing that part of the organization that resides in Syria.
rt.com/usa/182256-is-spokesman-mosa-killed/
blue_tackler wrote:

blue_tackler wrote:

The ISIS option 23 Aug 2014 15:05 #40

• Oracle

White House strongly hints US will strike ISIL in Syria

The White House says the United States is considering taking the fight against ISIL militants into Syria after targeting the terrorist group in Iraq.

On Friday, the White House called the group's beheading of American journalist James Foley a "terrorist attack" against the United States, adding that Washington would not be "restricted to borders" in responding to terror threats emerging from ISIL, which is operating in Iraq and Syria.

Ben Rhodes, the deputy national security adviser to President Barack Obama, hinted that any long-term strategy to confront ISIL has to "deal with both sides of the border" of Iraq and Syria.

"When you see somebody killed in such a horrific way, that represents a terrorist attack. That represents a terrorist attack against our country and against an American citizen," Rhodes said.

(...)
www.presstv.ir/detail/2014/08/23/376279/white-house-us-may-bomb-isil-in-syria/

God damn US criminals.
blue_tackler wrote:

blue_tackler wrote:

Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare