Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The ISIS option

The ISIS option 23 Aug 2014 19:26 #61

• Cinta
  • Never Again
  • ''None are more hopelessly enslaved,than those who falsely believe they are free
Friday wrote:
Zorro wrote:
Cinta wrote:
Orangeaid wrote:
Friday wrote:
Cinta - your pic / post takes you to a dis-info site. IS/ ISIS/ ISIL are all cia / mossad goons - hired mercenaries / thugs , nothing to do with Islam - just a sick shield to keep kill.and control .
No surprises there ....

Who aren't jevvs "at war" with? They're at war with Christianity, white Christians, the family unit, the family man, traditional marriage, Russia, bolshevism vs zionism ... oh ... and of course ... they're at war with Islam.

Look at the child!
Are you that insensitive ?
Nothing to with your favorite topic '' the Jews'' ;
it is ISIS poiting a gun at an innocent toddler
Do you agree with that?

I don't think there's too many who question whether such things do indeed happen. I think the issue is it's being used as atrocity propaganda to justify more wars. Clearly most Politicians don't really care about these children, if they did then they would demand an end to the slaughter of 1000's of innocents in Gaza, right. Why the double moral standards?

wow - great minds , LOL - I just edited my post to add just that ......the use of 'propaganda' :yup:

edit - add,
cinda we are far from heartless , quite the contrary - we like precise and meticulous - know who the enemy is when it 'shape-shifts' .

Ask those who have signed their name in blood on the Secret Agenda.
That's why I said it could have been your child ; we never know when it will be our turn
to mourn over our loved ones.
This kind of disgusting and disrespectful behaviour is condoned here

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.
I don't change one word I've said.''

truth-zone.net/forum/members-area/67105-open-up-the-clarity-zone-to-all-tz-members-we-need-transparency-and-not-secrecy.html?start=80#209733
Last Edit: 23 Aug 2014 19:27 by Cinta.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

The ISIS option 23 Aug 2014 19:30 #62

Friday wrote:
Zorro wrote:
Cinta wrote:
Orangeaid wrote:
Friday wrote:
Cinta - your pic / post takes you to a dis-info site. IS/ ISIS/ ISIL are all cia / mossad goons - hired mercenaries / thugs , nothing to do with Islam - just a sick shield to keep kill.and control .
No surprises there ....

Who aren't jevvs "at war" with? They're at war with Christianity, white Christians, the family unit, the family man, traditional marriage, Russia, bolshevism vs zionism ... oh ... and of course ... they're at war with Islam.

Look at the child!
Do you agree with that?

I don't think there's too many who question whether such things do indeed happen. I think the issue is it's being used as atrocity propaganda to justify more wars. Clearly most Politicians don't really care about these children, if they did then they would demand an end to the slaughter of 1000's of innocents in Gaza, right. Why the double moral standards?

wow - great minds , LOL - I just edited my post to add just that ......the use of 'propaganda' :yup:

edit - add,
@cinta - we are far from heartless , quite the contrary - we like be precise though - know who the enemy is when it 'shape-shifts' .

Another thing to bear in mind is the ''ISIS crisis'' in the middle East is also being used as a distraction to take the spot light away from Israeli war crimes in Gaza.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius

The ISIS option 23 Aug 2014 19:32 #63

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
Cinta wrote:
Friday wrote:
Zorro wrote:
Cinta wrote:
Orangeaid wrote:
Friday wrote:
No surprises there ....

Look at the child!
Do you agree with that?

edit - add,
cinda we are far from heartless , quite the contrary - we like precise and meticulous - know who the enemy is when it 'shape-shifts' .

Ask those who have signed their name in blood on the Secret Agenda.
That's why I said it could have been your child ; we never know when it will be our turn
to mourn over our loved ones.
I know - but this little boy was in no danger at that moment. Where he is living however, may be different tomorrow.
Know Thy Self - Know Thy Enemy - that website is disinfo.

The ISIS option 23 Aug 2014 19:34 #64

• Cinta
  • Never Again
  • ''None are more hopelessly enslaved,than those who falsely believe they are free
Friday wrote:
Cinta wrote:
entrangermercenary1 wrote:
@cinta..Im agreeing with you :thumbup:

A good in depth report with cas figures and a breakdown on how the cas were sustained

musingsoniraq.blogspot.ch/2014/08/attacks-down-but-casualties-remain-high.html

I personally know a Yazidi family ;it hurts when I see them cry
and I cannot do anything.

where are they ? Can I ask how you know them?

Yes; feel free to ask.
I met the family in my town.
The mother was illerate and could not read or write.
I was taking part at the time in a womens alphabetisation campaign
I went to their house every week and taught her. ( and ofcourse was
received with great hospitality and was fed well when I left.
She is very intelligent and learned fast.
They have 10 children ;one of her daughters has become
a lawer and the other one a doctor.
They do well in life,and are very active on a political level.

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.

truth-zone.net/forum/members-area/67105-open-up-the-clarity-zone-to-all-tz-members-we-need-transparency-and-not-secrecy.html?start=80#209733

The ISIS option 23 Aug 2014 19:41 #65

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
'where' was that , was my question , I think cinta - what organization we;re you affiliated with?

The ISIS option 23 Aug 2014 19:59 #66

• Cinta
  • Never Again
Friday wrote:
'where' was that , was my question , I think cinta - what organization we;re you affiliated with?

I am not revealing the town that I live in ;why would that be of interest for you.
I was volunteering for a project for foreign illiterate women in my town;
not a politcal affiliated organisation at all.

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.

Last Edit: 23 Aug 2014 20:01 by Cinta.

The ISIS option 23 Aug 2014 20:31 #67

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
that's understandable - I thought you may have been doing a Peace Corp or English as second language away from home.
I wouldn't say either. :) They must have been fairly well off to educate a lawyer and a doctor , unless the State paid .

The ISIS option 23 Aug 2014 20:40 #68

• Oracle
  • Futurist & Anthropogenist
Friday wrote:
that's understandable - I thought you may have been doing a Peace Corp or English as second language away from home.
I wouldn't say either. :) They must have been fairly well off to educate a lawyer and a doctor , unless the State paid .
The "evidence" upon which the West is propping up its narrative of the Syrian government using chemical weapons against large numbers of civilians hinges so far entirely on claims made by "Doctors Without Borders." In the New York Times article, "Signs of Chemical Attack Detailed by Aid Group," it is reported:

An international aid group said Saturday that medical centers it supported near the site of a suspected chemical weapons attack near Damascus received more than 3,000 patients showing symptoms consistent with exposure to toxic nerve agents on the morning of the reported attack.

Of those, 355 died, said the group, Doctors Without Borders.

The statement is the first issued by an international organization working in Syria about the attack on Wednesday in the suburbs northeast of Damascus, the capital.

While it is often described by the Western media as "independent," nothing could be further from the truth.

To begin with, Doctors Without Borders is fully funded by the very same corporate financier interests behind Wall Street and London's collective foreign policy, including regime change in Syria and neighboring Iran. Doctors Without Borders' own annual report (2010 report can be accessed here), includes as financial donors, Goldman Sachs, Wells Fargo, Citigroup, Google, Microsoft, Bloomberg, Mitt Romney's Bain Capital, and a myriad of other corporate-financier interests. Doctors Without Borders also features bankers upon its Board of Advisers including Elizabeth Beshel Robinson of Goldman Sachs.

(...)
landdestroyer.blogspot.de/2013/08/doctors-behind-syrian-chemical-weapons.html

They basically travel with the terrorists and supply them medical aid.
The resident shill announced
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

yet he is trolling further. :facepalm:

blue_tackler wrote:
the lice are only going to jump onto other typhus victim

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, Orangeaid

The ISIS option 23 Aug 2014 21:06 #69

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
well oracle ;) ..................let's hope cinta's 'family' that she/ he knows - isn't of of these doctors'.
Last Edit: 23 Aug 2014 21:07 by Lizzy.

The ISIS option 23 Aug 2014 22:39 #70

• Oracle
Friday wrote:
well oracle ;) ..................let's hope cinta's 'family' that she/ he knows - isn't of of these doctors'.

Same "doctors without borders" are also involved with the ebola thingy.
Isn't their name telling?

It is actually pretty difficult to sign up for medical jobs abroad in crisis regions. I know someone who tried as real doctor in Africa.
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

blue_tackler wrote:

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.

The ISIS option 24 Aug 2014 02:03 #71

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
Cinta wrote:
Friday wrote:

Doesn't a picture paint a thousand words?
Yes it does doesn't it?

This is the brand from the website you posted the image from.

... this is Christian Zionist type bullshit ... "Right wing Christian Looney" stuff from the USA. If it is even Christian at all.
Muslims have a difficult time talking to freedom loving Judeo-Christian Westerners.
From this BS site.

1. There is no such thing as Judeo-Christian. That is BS fed by jevvs wanting to infiltrate further the JooSA. Jews rejected Christ and have taught for almost 2000 years he was the illegitimate son of a prostitute. a magician and is boiling in excrement.
2. Jews reject the NT and believe only in retribution as forgiveness and love is not part of their mentality.
3. Jevvs want US support to continue their usage of the US military by fighting Israel's wars against the muslim nations that surround Israel.
4. As the US is still predominantly a christian nation Jevvs have had to infiltrate christianity to bring christian support towards israel and also to demonise islam such that American christians regard muslims as an enemy and hence support the jevvish neo-con control of DC using the US military to fight israel's wars.

And as for "judeos" and freedom??? The bolsheviks killed 60 million Russian peasant christians who believed in their right to live their lives how they always had and they were killed because they did not comply.

They were killed by jevvish bolsheviks. Jevvs don't believe in freedom at all. They are brainwashed by their insane Rabbis that they are "God's chosen" and everything they do is righteous and good .... including killing 2,000 Gazan Palestinians because some old rockets were fired into Israel ... or because "tunnels" had been made. Jevvs believe all non-jevvs are Goys (or animals) and are only around to serve jevvs. Jevvs don't believe in freedom at all.

"Dutch" muslim hating hasbara trolls continues to show his / her spots! :hahano:
Last Edit: 24 Aug 2014 02:45 by Orangeaid.
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro

The ISIS option 24 Aug 2014 11:49 #72

• Cinta
  • Never Again
Friday wrote:

I live in the Netherlands; equal oppertunities for all students who want to go to Uni.
Our government has a loan system for those who want to go to college or university.

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.

The ISIS option 24 Aug 2014 11:54 #73

• Cinta
  • Never Again
Orangeaid wrote:
Cinta wrote:
Friday wrote:

Yes it does doesn't it?

... this is Christian Zionist type bullshit ... "Right wing Christian Looney" stuff from the USA. If it is even Christian at all.
Muslims have a difficult time talking to freedom loving Judeo-Christian Westerners.
From this BS site.

1. There is no such thing as Judeo-Christian. That is BS fed by jevvs wanting to infiltrate further the JooSA. Jews rejected Christ and have taught for almost 2000 years he was the illegitimate son of a prostitute. a magician and is boiling in excrement.
2. Jews reject the NT and believe only in retribution as forgiveness and love is not part of their mentality.
3. Jevvs want US support to continue their usage of the US military by fighting Israel's wars against the muslim nations that surround Israel.
4. As the US is still predominantly a christian nation Jevvs have had to infiltrate christianity to bring christian support towards israel and also to demonise islam such that American christians regard muslims as an enemy and hence support the jevvish neo-con control of DC using the US military to fight israel's wars.

And as for "judeos" and freedom??? The bolsheviks killed 60 million Russian peasant christians who believed in their right to live their lives how they always had and they were killed because they did not comply.

They were killed by jevvish bolsheviks. Jevvs don't believe in freedom at all. They are brainwashed by their insane Rabbis that they are "God's chosen" and everything they do is righteous and good .... including killing 2,000 Gazan Palestinians because some old rockets were fired into Israel ... or because "tunnels" had been made. Jevvs believe all non-jevvs are Goys (or animals) and are only around to serve jevvs. Jevvs don't believe in freedom at all.

"Dutch" muslim hating hasbara trolls continues to show his / her spots! :hahano:

@ Orangehead
I would like you to stop insulting me or calling me names.
It doesn't add anything to this forum discussion.
It actually only shows your deep hatred;and I have had
enough of it.

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.

The ISIS option 24 Aug 2014 11:57 #74

• Cinta
  • Never Again
Friday wrote:

For goodness sake; Cinta is a female,and I really have no idea why this doctors without border thing comes up. :facepalm:

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.

The ISIS option 24 Aug 2014 12:01 #75

• zax
  • Gold Member

The ISIS option 24 Aug 2014 12:04 #76

• Oracle
Cinta wrote:
Friday wrote:

For goodness sake; Cinta is a female,and I really have no idea why this doctors without border thing comes up. :facepalm:

Because the thread is on "ISIS", the terror sponsored by the usual jewish suspects, and "doctors without borders" are part of the terror.
blue_tackler wrote:

blue_tackler wrote:

User(s) who Liked this post: Orangeaid

The ISIS option 24 Aug 2014 12:43 #77

• rodin
  • Spam Killer
  • BELIEF IS THE ENEMY OF TRUTH
Oracle wrote:
...the thread is on "ISIS", the terror sponsored by the usual jewish suspects, and "doctors without borders" are part of the terror.

The thread is about ISIS as a MOSSAD vector to open up Eretz Israel, also the Ukraine is stealth part of the same program, IMO, hence greater Israel now includes Khazaria...
To understand who rules over you look to whom you tube can't criticise

The media isn't there to cover the news
It's there to cover the news up

All establishment lies pass through three stages
First, they are accepted as being self evident
Second, they are exposed by diligent research
Third, they are enforced

"Communism is the bloodiest, most difficult and the most terrible way from capitalism to capitalism" from Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina

The ISIS option 24 Aug 2014 12:51 #78

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
Cinta wrote:
Orangeaid wrote:
Cinta wrote:
Friday wrote:

Yes it does doesn't it?

From this BS site.

@ Orangehead
enough of it.
Oh cut the theatrics sweetie. :nono: .... tho your type have millenia of playing the victim haven't they whilst infiltrating society after society to leech off it like parasites as they maintain their psychopathic war on everything non - kosher - they they even war each other ... they should do that more often and wipe each other out and do us all a favor and leave us in peace.

You've labeled me a jevv hater so it's very ABE FOXMAN of you to think you can dish it out but can't take it in return.

On what I said of you:

1. You're Dutch ../, (you've said so yourself)
2. You hate muslims ../ (your posts attest to that)
3. Hasbara troll ../ (see 2 above)

... and by the way a quick vowel change to the "i" in your user name "Cinta" plus change the "a" to an "s" and that describes what hasbara trolls are quite well. :D
Last Edit: 24 Aug 2014 12:54 by Orangeaid.

The ISIS option 24 Aug 2014 13:03 #79

Oracle wrote:
Cinta wrote:
Friday wrote:

Because the thread is on "ISIS", the terror sponsored by the usual jewish suspects, and "doctors without borders" are part of the terror.
rodin wrote:
Oracle wrote:
...the thread is on "ISIS", the terror sponsored by the usual jewish suspects, and "doctors without borders" are part of the terror.

The thread is about ISIS as a MOSSAD vector to open up Eretz Israel, also the Ukraine is stealth part of the same program, IMO, hence greater Israel now includes Khazaria...

So IS and the Caliphate they want to implement is just a diversion so the Jooooooows can carve out a greater Israel :facepalm: :chuckle:

Do they not currently all ready rule the world according to some of the posters on here? :wissl: :iitm: :roll:

The ISIS option 24 Aug 2014 13:07 #80

Orangeaid wrote:
Cinta wrote:
Orangeaid wrote:
Cinta wrote:
Friday wrote:

Yes it does doesn't it?

From this BS site.

@ Orangehead
enough of it.
Oh cut the theatrics sweetie. :nono: .... tho your type have millenia of playing the victim haven't they whilst infiltrating society after society to leech off it like parasites as they maintain their psychopathic war on everything non - kosher - they they even war each other ... they should do that more often and wipe each other out and do us all a favor and leave us in peace.

You've labeled me a jevv hater so it's very ABE FOXMAN of you to think you can dish it out but can't take it in return.

On what I said of you:

1. You're Dutch ../, (you've said so yourself)
2. You hate muslims ../ (your posts attest to that)
3. Hasbara troll ../ (see 2 above)

... and by the way a quick vowel change to the "i" in your user name "Cinta" plus change the "a" to an "s" and that describes what hasbara trolls are quite well. :D

Are you in the next padded cell to Merv?

Every poster that does not agree with you is either Mossad or a Hasbara troll of some description. :iitm: Can people not hate muslims and jews with equel vigor? Of if they hate one does not mean they work for the other side ffs :umm:
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare