Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The ISIS option

The ISIS option 24 Aug 2014 13:09 #81

• Cinta
  • Never Again
  • ''None are more hopelessly enslaved,than those who falsely believe they are free
Orangeaid wrote:
Cinta wrote:
Orangeaid wrote:
Cinta wrote:
Friday wrote:
Cinta - your pic / post takes you to a dis-info site. IS/ ISIS/ ISIL are all cia / mossad goons - hired mercenaries / thugs , nothing to do with Islam - just a sick shield to keep kill.and control .

Doesn't a picture paint a thousand words?
Yes it does doesn't it?

This is the brand from the website you posted the image from.

... this is Christian Zionist type bullshit ... "Right wing Christian Looney" stuff from the USA. If it is even Christian at all.
Muslims have a difficult time talking to freedom loving Judeo-Christian Westerners.
From this BS site.

1. There is no such thing as Judeo-Christian. That is BS fed by jevvs wanting to infiltrate further the JooSA. Jews rejected Christ and have taught for almost 2000 years he was the illegitimate son of a prostitute. a magician and is boiling in excrement.
2. Jews reject the NT and believe only in retribution as forgiveness and love is not part of their mentality.
3. Jevvs want US support to continue their usage of the US military by fighting Israel's wars against the muslim nations that surround Israel.
4. As the US is still predominantly a christian nation Jevvs have had to infiltrate christianity to bring christian support towards israel and also to demonise islam such that American christians regard muslims as an enemy and hence support the jevvish neo-con control of DC using the US military to fight israel's wars.

And as for "judeos" and freedom??? The bolsheviks killed 60 million Russian peasant christians who believed in their right to live their lives how they always had and they were killed because they did not comply.

They were killed by jevvish bolsheviks. Jevvs don't believe in freedom at all. They are brainwashed by their insane Rabbis that they are "God's chosen" and everything they do is righteous and good .... including killing 2,000 Gazan Palestinians because some old rockets were fired into Israel ... or because "tunnels" had been made. Jevvs believe all non-jevvs are Goys (or animals) and are only around to serve jevvs. Jevvs don't believe in freedom at all.

"Dutch" muslim hating hasbara trolls continues to show his / her spots! :hahano:

@ Orangehead
I would like you to stop insulting me or calling me names.
It doesn't add anything to this forum discussion.
It actually only shows your deep hatred;and I have had
enough of it.
Oh cut the theatrics sweetie. :nono: .... tho your type have millenia of playing the victim haven't they whilst infiltrating society after society to leech off it like parasites as they maintain their psychopathic war on everything non - kosher - they they even war each other ... they should do that more often and wipe each other out and do us all a favor and leave us in peace.

You've labeled me a jevv hater so it's very ABE FOXMAN of you to think you can dish it out but can't take it in return.

On what I said of you:

1. You're Dutch ../, (you've said so yourself)
2. You hate muslims ../ (your posts attest to that)
3. Hasbara troll ../ (see 2 above)

... and by the way a quick vowel change to the "i" in your user name "Cinta" plus change the "a" to an "s" and that describes what hasbara trolls are quite well. :D

@ Orangehead.
You need help. :facepalm:
Have a wondeful day.
This kind of disgusting and disrespectful behaviour is condoned here

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.
I don't change one word I've said.''

truth-zone.net/forum/members-area/67105-open-up-the-clarity-zone-to-all-tz-members-we-need-transparency-and-not-secrecy.html?start=80#209733
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The ISIS option 24 Aug 2014 13:13 #82

Cinta wrote:
Orangeaid wrote:
Cinta wrote:
Orangeaid wrote:
Cinta wrote:
Friday wrote:
Cinta - your pic / post takes you to a dis-info site. IS/ ISIS/ ISIL are all cia / mossad goons - hired mercenaries / thugs , nothing to do with Islam - just a sick shield to keep kill.and control .

Yes it does doesn't it?

... this is Christian Zionist type bullshit ... "Right wing Christian Looney" stuff from the USA. If it is even Christian at all.
Muslims have a difficult time talking to freedom loving Judeo-Christian Westerners.
From this BS site.

1. There is no such thing as Judeo-Christian. That is BS fed by jevvs wanting to infiltrate further the JooSA. Jews rejected Christ and have taught for almost 2000 years he was the illegitimate son of a prostitute. a magician and is boiling in excrement.
2. Jews reject the NT and believe only in retribution as forgiveness and love is not part of their mentality.
3. Jevvs want US support to continue their usage of the US military by fighting Israel's wars against the muslim nations that surround Israel.
4. As the US is still predominantly a christian nation Jevvs have had to infiltrate christianity to bring christian support towards israel and also to demonise islam such that American christians regard muslims as an enemy and hence support the jevvish neo-con control of DC using the US military to fight israel's wars.

And as for "judeos" and freedom??? The bolsheviks killed 60 million Russian peasant christians who believed in their right to live their lives how they always had and they were killed because they did not comply.

They were killed by jevvish bolsheviks. Jevvs don't believe in freedom at all. They are brainwashed by their insane Rabbis that they are "God's chosen" and everything they do is righteous and good .... including killing 2,000 Gazan Palestinians because some old rockets were fired into Israel ... or because "tunnels" had been made. Jevvs believe all non-jevvs are Goys (or animals) and are only around to serve jevvs. Jevvs don't believe in freedom at all.

"Dutch" muslim hating hasbara trolls continues to show his / her spots! :hahano:

@ Orangehead
enough of it.
Oh cut the theatrics sweetie. :nono: .... tho your type have millenia of playing the victim haven't they whilst infiltrating society after society to leech off it like parasites as they maintain their psychopathic war on everything non - kosher - they they even war each other ... they should do that more often and wipe each other out and do us all a favor and leave us in peace.

You've labeled me a jevv hater so it's very ABE FOXMAN of you to think you can dish it out but can't take it in return.

On what I said of you:

... and by the way a quick vowel change to the "i" in your user name "Cinta" plus change the "a" to an "s" and that describes what hasbara trolls are quite well. :D

@ Orangehead.
Have a wondeful day.

:chuckle: :thumbup:

The ISIS option 24 Aug 2014 13:14 #83

• Oracle
  • Futurist & Anthropogenist
rodin wrote:
Oracle wrote:
...the thread is on "ISIS", the terror sponsored by the usual jewish suspects, and "doctors without borders" are part of the terror.

The thread is about ISIS as a MOSSAD vector to open up Eretz Israel, also the Ukraine is stealth part of the same program, IMO, hence greater Israel now includes Khazaria...

It is more rodin, "ISIS"/Gladio mercenaries serve as a means to get into the armageddon stuff, final battle.
Israel will probably feel "threatened" soon by "ISIS".
For the moment, "ISIS" want to expand into Iran too.

Also, there are slight differences between the Saudi and Qatari mafia.
Qatar sponsor Hamas and muslim brothers, and Saudi oppose them.
The resident shill announced
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

yet he is trolling further. :facepalm:

blue_tackler wrote:
the lice are only going to jump onto other typhus victim

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.

The ISIS option 24 Aug 2014 13:19 #84

Oracle wrote:
rodin wrote:
Oracle wrote:
...the thread is on "ISIS", the terror sponsored by the usual jewish suspects, and "doctors without borders" are part of the terror.

The thread is about ISIS as a MOSSAD vector to open up Eretz Israel, also the Ukraine is stealth part of the same program, IMO, hence greater Israel now includes Khazaria...

It is more rodin, "ISIS"/Gladio mercenaries serve as a means to get into the armageddon stuff, final battle.

Why will Israel feel threatened by IS ?

The ISIS option 24 Aug 2014 13:22 #85

• Oracle
entrangermercenary1 wrote:

Mr Sock, the better question is, why don't attack those allegedly muslim wahhabi Langley mercenaries the root cause of evil in that region, the zionist entity?
Defense Experts Warn Israel of Possible ISIS Threat
Expert: battle between Islamist, Iraqi forces can snowball to cause terrorism closer to home - and IDF should prepare itself in the interim.
www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/181677
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

blue_tackler wrote:

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.
Last Edit: 24 Aug 2014 13:25 by Oracle.
User(s) who Liked this post: Orangeaid

The ISIS option 24 Aug 2014 13:32 #86

Oracle wrote:

Mr Sock, the better question is, why don't attack those allegedly muslim wahhabi Langley mercenaries the root cause of evil in that region, the zionist entity?
Defense Experts Warn Israel of Possible ISIS Threat
Expert: battle between Islamist, Iraqi forces can snowball to cause terrorism closer to home - and IDF should prepare itself in the interim.
www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/181677

Sock :facepalm:

Well I would suggest you read the article and see the reality of the situation on the ground and all the ifs and buts. Mr Jacques Neria would be looking for a new job If I was employing him.

IS does not have the capability to take over Iraq and run it as a state ffs :larf:

HZ are the fighting force that Israel fears most, and if you are not aware they are fighting IS along with Iran, NATO, and every other concerned party around the globe. IS will be eradicated as a stand up fighting force over the next few years and will slink back off to become various offshoots like it was origninally.

Anyway I thought it was all joooooowish sponsored looooooooool and part of the great master plan for a greater Israel :facepalm:

The ISIS option 24 Aug 2014 14:07 #87

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
Orangeaid wrote:
Cinta wrote:
Orangeaid wrote:
Cinta wrote:
Friday wrote:

Yes it does doesn't it?

From this BS site.

@ Orangehead
enough of it.

On what I said of you:

Are you in the next padded cell to Merv?

Every poster that does not agree with you is either Mossad or a Hasbara troll of some description. :iitm: Can people not hate muslims and jews with equel vigor? Of if they hate one does not mean they work for the other side ffs :umm:

What a repugnant thing to assert. Youre on a par with Android you vile repugnant piece of scum. Merv has a mental illness and is open about it as he should be.

He needs support from others and comes on this site as it helps him

Assholes like you are no help to people with such illnesses and can actually cause them to take their lives you repugnant piece of scum

The ISIS option 24 Aug 2014 14:09 #88

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
Cinta wrote:
Orangeaid wrote:
Cinta wrote:
Orangeaid wrote:
Cinta wrote:
Friday wrote:

Yes it does doesn't it?

From this BS site.

@ Orangehead
enough of it.

On what I said of you:

@ Orangehead.
Have a wondeful day.

two can play that game

The ISIS option 24 Aug 2014 14:20 #89

Orangeaid wrote:
Orangeaid wrote:
Cinta wrote:
Orangeaid wrote:
Cinta wrote:
Friday wrote:

Yes it does doesn't it?

From this BS site.

@ Orangehead
enough of it.

On what I said of you:

Are you in the next padded cell to Merv?

Every poster that does not agree with you is either Mossad or a Hasbara troll of some description. :iitm: Can people not hate muslims and jews with equel vigor? Of if they hate one does not mean they work for the other side ffs :umm:

What a repugnant thing to assert. Youre on a par with Android you vile repugnant piece of scum. Merv has a mental illness and is open about it as he should be.

Assholes like you are no help to people with such illnesses and can actually cause them to take their lives you repugnant piece of scum

:chuckle:

Dear oh dear, I get on fine with Merv, the point has gone right over your head. Merv knows he needs help and is getting it :thumbup: but some of you fuckers need it , but dont realise it :cool2:

I wonder how many times you have mentioned Jews today all ready :larf: :facepalm:

The ISIS option 24 Aug 2014 14:24 #90

• Oracle
Orangeaid wrote:

Lets cut it short, he is a arrogant, trolling, dull primate who deserves pity eventually.
blue_tackler wrote:

blue_tackler wrote:

User(s) who Liked this post: Orangeaid, Seaic

The ISIS option 24 Aug 2014 14:29 #91

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
... and clearly too stupid to do anything better for a job than taking it up the ass from some jevvish group to get money to buy 10p apple cider from LIDL :chuckle:
User(s) who Liked this post: Oracle

The ISIS option 24 Aug 2014 14:53 #92

@ oracle/orangeaid...

Ouch ouch ouch, you pair of hard hitting posters :larf: :thumbup:

The ISIS option 24 Aug 2014 15:06 #93

• Cinta
  • Never Again
  • ''None are more hopelessly enslaved,than those who falsely believe they are free
@ oracle/orangeaid...

Ouch ouch ouch, you pair of hard hitting posters :larf: :thumbup:

:thumbup: :D

I am sort getting numb and indifferent to the word ''jew''
it kind of loses it's power.
This kind of disgusting and disrespectful behaviour is condoned here

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.
I don't change one word I've said.''

truth-zone.net/forum/members-area/67105-open-up-the-clarity-zone-to-all-tz-members-we-need-transparency-and-not-secrecy.html?start=80#209733

The ISIS option 24 Aug 2014 15:16 #94

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
SNOWDEN DOCUMENTS REVEALED: ISIS CALIPHATE WORKING FOR AMERICA AND ISRAEL.

Snowden Documents Revealed: ISIS Caliphate working for America and Israel. 

Documents Revealed: ISIS Caliphate working for America and Israel.

The former NSA and CIA agent Edward Snowden revealed that the leader of the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria Abu Bakr Al Baghdadi was trained in Israel.

Snowden added that the American CIA and the British Intelligence collaborated with the Israeli Mossad to create a terrorist organization that is able to attract all extremists of the world to one place, using a strategy called “the hornet’s nest”.

The “Hornet’s nest’’ strategy aims to bring all the major threats to one place in order to track them, and mostly to shake the stability of the Arab countries. The NSA documents revealed that the ISIS “Calif”, Abu Bakr Al Baghdadi went trough intense military training in the Israeli intelligence “Mossad”.

Besides military training, Al Baghdadi studied communication and public speaking skills in order to attract “terrorists” from all the corners of the world.

www.globalresearch.ca/isis-leader-abu-bakr-al-baghdadi-trained-by-israeli-mossad-nsa-documents-reveal/5391593

moroccantimes.com/2014/07/nsa-documents-reveal-isis-leaderabu-bakr-al-baghdadi-trained-israeli-mossad/

- See more at: m.liveleak.com/view?i=76b_1406255768#sthash.f6me5s6L.dpuf

Simon Elliot as Al Baghdati on the left and as CIA agent on the right.
Last Edit: 24 Aug 2014 15:17 by Orangeaid.

The ISIS option 24 Aug 2014 19:52 #95

• rodin
  • Spam Killer
  • BELIEF IS THE ENEMY OF TRUTH
Oracle wrote:
rodin wrote:
Oracle wrote:

Are you aware that Albert Pike's 3 Worlds Wars, aka war between "Political Zionism" and the "Muslim World" , unlike the Protocols, are fake?Israel will NEVER be threatened by ISIS, IMO.
To understand who rules over you look to whom you tube can't criticise

The media isn't there to cover the news
It's there to cover the news up

All establishment lies pass through three stages
First, they are accepted as being self evident
Second, they are exposed by diligent research
Third, they are enforced

"Communism is the bloodiest, most difficult and the most terrible way from capitalism to capitalism" from Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina
User(s) who Liked this post: Exorcist

The ISIS option 24 Aug 2014 20:05 #96

• Oracle
rodin wrote:

Are you aware that Albert Pike's 3 Worlds Wars, aka war between "Political Zionism" and the "Muslim World" , unlike the Protocols, are fake?Israel will NEVER be threatened by ISIS, IMO.

I just have a different view, no matter if Pike letter is genuine or not.

I think, on the broader theme, we see the same old clash of Bolshevism vs zionism.

Bolshevism, this time with EU and UN, seeks internationalism, so Israel is ideologically not in line.
Kissinger stated it 2 years ago or so, there won't be Israel in 10 years.

Then we have the zionist loons, who follow messianic plot, however zionism is a nationalist ideology with goal Eretz Israel.
Zionism wants the full program, war in middle east against amalek(non jews, mainly persians), see book of Ester, anti-christ ruling from new temple on the temple mount. They will claim amalek is the anti-christ probably.

Imagine, and it is a clear and present danger, that the Israelis manager to collapse Al Aqsa mosque on the temple mount with their digging.
This could be an event to unite muslims, or the wahabbi fanatics on the ground to attack Israel.
They are engineering prophesy.
blue_tackler wrote:

blue_tackler wrote:

Last Edit: 24 Aug 2014 20:08 by Oracle.
User(s) who Liked this post: Orangeaid

The ISIS option 24 Aug 2014 20:10 #97

• rodin
  • Spam Killer
Oracle wrote:
I think, on the broader theme, we see the same old clash of Bolshevism vs zionism.

Like there is a real fight between the 2? Just like there was a real cold war...

Third, they are enforced

"Communism is the bloodiest, most difficult and the most terrible way from capitalism to capitalism" from Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina
Last Edit: 24 Aug 2014 20:11 by rodin.

The ISIS option 24 Aug 2014 20:18 #98

• Oracle
rodin wrote:
Oracle wrote:

Like there is a real fight between the 2? Just like there was a real cold war...

No, we both know it is not so.
Yet, they do have ideological differences, and you also know that their quality is lunacy and fanaticism.
Some stuff can't be controlled in the most little details.
Its also simply business interest clashing.
They can't maintain these two ideologies at same time, and bolshevism(UN) was always about centralization of power on international level, ie the nation state is enemy no1.

PS: Just think about Stalin vs Bronstein(Trotsky)
Stalin had him killed in Mexico, Bronstein was supported by US.
Then they had Stalin poisoned by Beria, a fellow Georgian.

I just note what the terrorists do is remarkably similar to the bolshevik revolution in style. Atrocities, opening the prisons, installing "religious police"(commissars, cheka/GPU/NKVD)
They effectively destroy the nations around Israel to form a big caliphate.
Each of the destroyed nation was too weak to attack Israel, but a caliphate armed by the Saudis with Israeli and US weapons, would attack Israel, which in turn gives the zionist a dream come true, but effectively advancing internationalism. and a call for some arab "EU"
blue_tackler wrote:

blue_tackler wrote:

Last Edit: 24 Aug 2014 20:38 by Oracle.
User(s) who Liked this post: Orangeaid, Seaic

The ISIS option 24 Aug 2014 20:34 #99

• rodin
  • Spam Killer
One should never forget the occult significance of the Balfour Declaration and overthrow of Tsar occuring in the same week of 1917, like Communism and Capitalism, a pincer movement

Third, they are enforced

User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

The ISIS option 25 Aug 2014 02:31 #100

• Frog
  • Senior Boarder 
  • Government is simply a conspiracy against a nation!

"Whenever you're in conflict with someone, there is one factor that can make the difference between damaging your relationship and deepening it. That factor is attitude." William James
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare