Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: US fears Russian publication of satellite photos of the tragedy of 9/11

US fears Russian publication of satellite photos of the tragedy of 9/11 10 Feb 2015 19:14 #1

According to Pravda.ru News..

US fears Russian publication of satellite photos of the tragedy of 9/11

American experts believe that despite the fact that relations between the US and Russia reached the worst point since the Cold War, Putin delivered until Obama only minor troubles. Analysts believe that this "calm before the storm." Putin is going to hit once, but he's going to hit hard. Russia is preparing the release of evidence of the involvement of the US government and intelligence services to the September 11 attacks. In the list of evidence includes satellite images, the website secretsofthefed. com.

Published material can prove malice government towards the people of the US and the successful manipulation of public opinion. Attack planned US government, but spent her proxy. So that an attack on America and the people of the United States looked like an act of aggression of international terrorism.

The motive for deception and murder its own citizens served as US oil interests in the Middle East state corporations.

The evidence will be so convincing that they fall on the previous cases to manipulate public opinion in order to achieve selfish private interests.

Russia proves that America is no stranger to expose and kill its citizens in order to achieve a pretext for military intervention in the foreign country. In the case of "the September 11 attacks," the evidence will serve as satellite imagery.

If successful, the consequences of Putin's tactics would be for the US government's most unsightly. The government's credibility will be undermined in the cities will begin mass protests, turning into an uprising, paint a picture of American analysts.

And as the United States will look on the world political arena? The validity of America's position as a leader in the fight against international terrorism will be undermined than immediately take advantage of rogue states and Islamic terrorists.

Do not be confused by such unsightly scenario, the actual development of the situation could be much worse, experts warn.

Source: translate.google.com/translate?depth=1&hl=en&rurl=translate.google.com&tl=en&u=http://www.pravda.ru/news/world/northamerica/usacanada/07-02-2015/12474
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Orangeaid

US fears Russian publication of satellite photos of the tragedy of 9/11 10 Feb 2015 21:04 #2

USA creates Fourth Reich to destroy Russia

Pravda.Ru had an interview with first deputy head of United Russia faction at the Russian Parliament, leader of the Russian Union of Afghan Veterans, Franz Klintsevich. We spoke about US plans in Ukraine, the situation in the Donbass, perspective of a new coup in Ukraine and Pentagon's plans for a nuclear attack on Russia.

"There is a theory saying that during the Caribbean crisis, there were two minutes left before a nuclear war. Now they say that the doomsday clock was moved two minutes forward. A lot has been said recently about the danger of a global nuclear war. How dangerous is the current situation?"

"Two young bulls are resting under a tree, chewing grass. One of them says: "Is it true that people feed us for meat?" The other one, a lazy and fat one, replies: "Come on, enough with your conspiracy theories!" In fact, the current state of affairs is very complicated. Of course, our liberal part that loves the West remains very skeptical about the danger. Yet, the West is serious and it is not going to give up.

"Those people, who started the mess, can only care less about Ukraine. After all, the anti-Russian hysteria did not come out of nowhere. If it wasn't for the Crimea, they would have found something else. All the recent events and destructive processes are connected with Russia this way or another. Russia is related to everything that is associated with the development of NATO.

english.pravda.ru/world/americas/09-02-2015/129738-0/

:larf:
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

US fears Russian publication of satellite photos of the tragedy of 9/11 10 Feb 2015 21:06 #3

Mossad: Hundreds of jihadists working on terror attacks throughout Europe

According to Israeli special services and European media reports, terrorist organizations may conduct as many as ten terror attacks throughout Europe simultaneously, Italian journalist Franco Grilli wrote for Il Giornale.

Paris attacks have forced Europe to declare the highest level of terrorist threat to prevent January nightmare that struck weekly publication Charlie Hebdo and a kosher supermarket in the suburbs of Paris from repeating again.

As reported by Tel Aviv security services, hundreds of jihadists penetrated in Europe. They are to commit terrorist acts in a dozen of European countries at the same time. "Italy can find itself in the center of European Jihad," the author of the article in the above-mentioned publication said.

Islamic militants are already in France, Great Britain, Belgium, the Netherlands, Sweden, Denmark and Germany. In most cases, it goes about representatives of second or third generation of immigrants that hold legal European passports. The role of those people is to organize terrorist attacks, but they are very difficult to identify. Jihadists with false documents find cover as members of the media, computer geeks, engineers and translators, writes Grilli...........


english.pravda.ru/news/hotspots/06-02-2015/129724-jihadists_terrorist_attacks-0/

:wissl:
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

US fears Russian publication of satellite photos of the tragedy of 9/11 10 Feb 2015 21:52 #4

  • Orangeaid
  • Orangeaid's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 11634
  • Likes received: 8018
Zorro wrote:
According to Pravda.ru News..

US fears Russian publication of satellite photos of the tragedy of 9/11

American experts believe that despite the fact that relations between the US and Russia reached the worst point since the Cold War, Putin delivered until Obama only minor troubles. Analysts believe that this "calm before the storm." Putin is going to hit once, but he's going to hit hard. Russia is preparing the release of evidence of the involvement of the US government and intelligence services to the September 11 attacks. In the list of evidence includes satellite images, the website secretsofthefed. com.

Published material can prove malice government towards the people of the US and the successful manipulation of public opinion. Attack planned US government, but spent her proxy. So that an attack on America and the people of the United States looked like an act of aggression of international terrorism.

The motive for deception and murder its own citizens served as US oil interests in the Middle East state corporations.

The evidence will be so convincing that they fall on the previous cases to manipulate public opinion in order to achieve selfish private interests.

Russia proves that America is no stranger to expose and kill its citizens in order to achieve a pretext for military intervention in the foreign country. In the case of "the September 11 attacks," the evidence will serve as satellite imagery.

If successful, the consequences of Putin's tactics would be for the US government's most unsightly. The government's credibility will be undermined in the cities will begin mass protests, turning into an uprising, paint a picture of American analysts.

And as the United States will look on the world political arena? The validity of America's position as a leader in the fight against international terrorism will be undermined than immediately take advantage of rogue states and Islamic terrorists.

Do not be confused by such unsightly scenario, the actual development of the situation could be much worse, experts warn.

Source: translate.google.com/translate?depth=1&hl=en&rurl=translate.google.com&tl=en&u=http://www.pravda.ru/news/world/northamerica/usacanada/07-02-2015/12474
The threat of releasing such is believed to be the reason that stopped continued western hostility and provocation towards Russia over MH17.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

US fears Russian publication of satellite photos of the tragedy of 9/11 10 Feb 2015 22:09 #5

Orangeaid wrote:
Zorro wrote:
According to Pravda.ru News..

US fears Russian publication of satellite photos of the tragedy of 9/11

American experts believe that despite the fact that relations between the US and Russia reached the worst point since the Cold War, Putin delivered until Obama only minor troubles. Analysts believe that this "calm before the storm." Putin is going to hit once, but he's going to hit hard. Russia is preparing the release of evidence of the involvement of the US government and intelligence services to the September 11 attacks. In the list of evidence includes satellite images, the website secretsofthefed. com.

Published material can prove malice government towards the people of the US and the successful manipulation of public opinion. Attack planned US government, but spent her proxy. So that an attack on America and the people of the United States looked like an act of aggression of international terrorism.

The motive for deception and murder its own citizens served as US oil interests in the Middle East state corporations.

The evidence will be so convincing that they fall on the previous cases to manipulate public opinion in order to achieve selfish private interests.

Russia proves that America is no stranger to expose and kill its citizens in order to achieve a pretext for military intervention in the foreign country. In the case of "the September 11 attacks," the evidence will serve as satellite imagery.

If successful, the consequences of Putin's tactics would be for the US government's most unsightly. The government's credibility will be undermined in the cities will begin mass protests, turning into an uprising, paint a picture of American analysts.

And as the United States will look on the world political arena? The validity of America's position as a leader in the fight against international terrorism will be undermined than immediately take advantage of rogue states and Islamic terrorists.

Do not be confused by such unsightly scenario, the actual development of the situation could be much worse, experts warn.

Source: translate.google.com/translate?depth=1&hl=en&rurl=translate.google.com&tl=en&u=http://www.pravda.ru/news/world/northamerica/usacanada/07-02-2015/12474
The threat of releasing such is believed to be the reason that stopped continued western hostility and provocation towards Russia over MH17.

:larf:

So everytime the USA/NATO puts pressure on the Russians they will wheel this out :larf: :iitm:

I hope the west gives the Ukraine military the latest AT weapons, and turns the Russian armour into scrap metal :D :thumbup:
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

US fears Russian publication of satellite photos of the tragedy of 9/11 10 Feb 2015 22:39 #6

  • Orangeaid
  • Orangeaid's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 11634
  • Likes received: 8018
I am sure the actual material has been made known to the US, NATO goon.

Whereas the US State Department (and thereby NATO case) ... is based on evidence, from .... like ... you know ... You Tube.

'Anything other than social media?' State Dept's MH17 evidence secret:

Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

US fears Russian publication of satellite photos of the tragedy of 9/11 10 Feb 2015 22:41 #7

  • Mario
  • Mario's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Mushroom Kingdom
  • You have the Right NOT to Vote! = for EVIL!
  • Posts: 4648
  • Likes received: 1516
Zorro wrote:
According to Pravda.ru News..
US fears Russian publication of satellite photos of the tragedy of 9/11

American experts believe that despite the fact that relations between the US and Russia reached the worst point since the Cold War, Putin delivered until Obama only minor troubles. Analysts believe that this "calm before the storm." Putin is going to hit once, but he's going to hit hard. Russia is preparing the release of evidence of the involvement of the US government and intelligence services to the September 11 attacks. In the list of evidence includes satellite images, the website secretsofthefed. com.

Published material can prove malice government towards the people of the US and the successful manipulation of public opinion. Attack planned US government, but spent her proxy. So that an attack on America and the people of the United States looked like an act of aggression of international terrorism.

The motive for deception and murder its own citizens served as US oil interests in the Middle East state corporations.

The evidence will be so convincing that they fall on the previous cases to manipulate public opinion in order to achieve selfish private interests.

Russia proves that America is no stranger to expose and kill its citizens in order to achieve a pretext for military intervention in the foreign country. In the case of "the September 11 attacks," the evidence will serve as satellite imagery.

If successful, the consequences of Putin's tactics would be for the US government's most unsightly. The government's credibility will be undermined in the cities will begin mass protests, turning into an uprising, paint a picture of American analysts.

And as the United States will look on the world political arena? The validity of America's position as a leader in the fight against international terrorism will be undermined than immediately take advantage of rogue states and Islamic terrorists.

Do not be confused by such unsightly scenario, the actual development of the situation could be much worse, experts warn.


Source:
http://translate.google.com/translate?

Hell would this really make any difference the entire World already understands 9/11 issue......... & what nothing!

Only makes the once we-holding such known evidence part of the entire game played.

Don't use things like this to make more idiotic dealings ....... put it on the table that's the only right thing to do.
A statement like this is already enough to start more designed revenge fires from the sickos in this World.

(And is only one part of the scripted agenda because America has to be destroyed from inside out as per known script play & the Russians within the game are only part of the game & are not the good boys in town)

All Politicians on earth do not differ from each other ....... same Club setting, same agenda & the general population is there only enemy and usury and slavery system cash cow.

People already knowing the reality....... so it makes no difference.

They could even drag the Moon close to the Earth so people especially Americans could walk on the F@cking moon themselves directly to see there is nothing on it which any American hoax left on it.

Still would do nothing ........ the entire World so called leadership is rotten to the core since conception & most of the world population knows it.

Its now up to the people globally if they like to get systematically and slowly murdered by there so called educated class or not.
The strings are in the peoples hands not in the known liars hands.

The only point is missing for enough people to say enough is enough at the same time-line & hour ........ & this will be the end and it will come like a thief at night if at all & it will not be solved by there own written scriptures, pimp prostitutes or there own written criminal law which is anti human & the criminality in itself.


People globally have to make there minds up .........
if the general all known usury, killing, raping & murdering by design is enough or not yet; to understand reality.


No one on earth in this time-line with all the information being available to everyone through the Internet system could make up a stupid story he did not know the reality .........
they all know but still using there primitive indoctrinated believing only HOPE factor which does not work in regards of these known psychopaths running all affairs in this World and by fully designed premeditated created scripts and there executions.

But it will be clear to all & they will fully understand that hope did not work once death knocks on there own door & not just in far places which no one cares about in the first place & also could not interfere with on an individual base throwing a single rock at there high Tec equipment supplied by the public naturally.

People have to say fuck them all & if they like to use there so called Nukes fantasy game >>>>>
Make my Fucking day! because you got to live with it yourself in one or another way!


They like to wipe humanity of this earth .......... stop talking about it & do it and make it quick for everyone ....... instead using sick in the head people fantasy psychopathic driven minded inhuman torchering ways.

And that's what all there designed Wars are .............. blood sports played on those which have no way to defend themselves in any form & way.

Children are the most easiest targets for these known sickos to rip them in parts slowly; to have there Satanic like ogasmus on it.
Woman are there second easiest targets..........
Ah well I forgot they changed the rules; there is no such thing as Women anymore so its only man they raping to death slowly these days for there personal premeditated designed Satanic like blood sport pleasures.

The final reality is .......... do you know enough to understand reality ........... & do you the individual have enough of it?? :mad:

Understand that you are nothing more than this to them........ fact & reality...... they even have to go to there special university to learn these nice ways of being!


             Old ways schooling >>> New ways >>> Do people even know what they really ▼▼▼ eating these days?

Would this not be a real nice joke being played on the people .........
Or is it not even a joke?
You get what you support, consent & vote for!

               The old ways to tenderize there meat!
@ oiram @
Last Edit: 10 Feb 2015 23:12 by Mario.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

US fears Russian publication of satellite photos of the tragedy of 9/11 10 Feb 2015 22:52 #8

  • Orangeaid
  • Orangeaid's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 11634
  • Likes received: 8018
@Mario ... the whole world apart from the dumbed down simpleton American masses who seemingly largely still believe that muslims who carry passports on domestic flights and were trained to fly Cessnas hijacked 4 Boeing commercial aircraft with Stanley knives and brought down the World Trade Centre (no explosives were used at all ... really ... even in Tower 7) crashed into the Pentagon at ground level in exactly the same spot where an internal investigation was underway into $2 trillion or so announced by the Dept of Defense the day before as lost ... and one crashed in Pennsylvania but somehow lost its tail many miles prior to the crash site.

Given all this the US and it's Jewish socially engineered duplicity from Christian zionist movement believe that Americans need to bomb the bejeezuz out of all nations surrounding Israel for "freedom".
Last Edit: 10 Feb 2015 22:58 by Orangeaid.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: son_of_parrot, Savonarola

US fears Russian publication of satellite photos of the tragedy of 9/11 10 Feb 2015 23:42 #9

  • Mario
  • Mario's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Mushroom Kingdom
  • You have the Right NOT to Vote! = for EVIL!
  • Posts: 4648
  • Likes received: 1516
Orangeaid wrote:

Don't I love when these highly educated people using the term "WE BELIEVE"

If they would know anything ........ you say clearly "WE KNOW" because of the evidence we got in hands!

No believes are necessary .... because those which believe do not know shit! .......... 1 + 1 = 2

She did not say I believe; she said WE ........ so all the once around her working on it must be in the same believers only Church......

Send that stupid thing back into her Church; because that's the only place BELIEVES having any value!

Man am I so freaking sick of all these idiotic primitive talks.

Ask that thing in the vid if she also believes in god............. expose she likes & demands real facts.

She says also nothing is 100% ........... bullshit again >>> she is a 100% believer only..... Fact & proven through her own self!



@ oiram @
Last Edit: 10 Feb 2015 23:56 by Mario.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: novum, Orangeaid

US fears Russian publication of satellite photos of the tragedy of 9/11 11 Feb 2015 03:34 #10

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 18576
  • Likes received: 8730
Orangeaid wrote:

Speaking of fallen aircraft.. did she find Buddy Holly's glasses? :ponda:
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

US fears Russian publication of satellite photos of the tragedy of 9/11 11 Feb 2015 06:08 #11

  • Orangeaid
  • Orangeaid's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 11634
  • Likes received: 8018
No .... but I think she did Payne Stewart ... because ... like ... you know ... like ... that's on you tube! :hahano:
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

US fears Russian publication of satellite photos of the tragedy of 9/11 11 Feb 2015 07:04 #12

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 18576
  • Likes received: 8730
Orangeaid wrote:
No .... but I think she did Payne Stewart ... because ... like ... you know ... like ... that's on you tube! :hahano:

Totally, like... yeah!
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Orangeaid

US fears Russian publication of satellite photos of the tragedy of 9/11 11 Feb 2015 08:09 #13

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 18576
  • Likes received: 8730
Zorro wrote:
According to Pravda.ru News..

US fears Russian publication of satellite photos of the tragedy of 9/11

American experts believe that despite the fact that relations between the US and Russia reached the worst point since the Cold War, Putin delivered until Obama only minor troubles. Analysts believe that this "calm before the storm." Putin is going to hit once, but he's going to hit hard. Russia is preparing the release of evidence of the involvement of the US government and intelligence services to the September 11 attacks. In the list of evidence includes satellite images, the website secretsofthefed. com.

This seems to be doing the rounds on social media also... one wonders what theyre all up to sometimes. :ponda:

Perhaps its a case of revelation of the method, in order to traumatize people psychologically. :dunno:

The occult concept of the Revelation of the Method is the way the Judeo-Masons program us to accept their control. By telling us what they will do before and/or after they do it, they create fear, paranoia, and mockery. They also believe that because we have been told, we are accepting their chains that bind us.
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Last Edit: 11 Feb 2015 08:14 by novum.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

US fears Russian publication of satellite photos of the tragedy of 9/11 11 Feb 2015 16:12 #14

  • Savonarola
  • Savonarola's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 161
  • Likes received: 99
entrangermercenary1 wrote:
Orangeaid wrote:
Zorro wrote:
According to Pravda.ru News..

US fears Russian publication of satellite photos of the tragedy of 9/11

American experts believe that despite the fact that relations between the US and Russia reached the worst point since the Cold War, Putin delivered until Obama only minor troubles. Analysts believe that this "calm before the storm." Putin is going to hit once, but he's going to hit hard. Russia is preparing the release of evidence of the involvement of the US government and intelligence services to the September 11 attacks. In the list of evidence includes satellite images, the website secretsofthefed. com.

Published material can prove malice government towards the people of the US and the successful manipulation of public opinion. Attack planned US government, but spent her proxy. So that an attack on America and the people of the United States looked like an act of aggression of international terrorism.

The motive for deception and murder its own citizens served as US oil interests in the Middle East state corporations.

The evidence will be so convincing that they fall on the previous cases to manipulate public opinion in order to achieve selfish private interests.

Russia proves that America is no stranger to expose and kill its citizens in order to achieve a pretext for military intervention in the foreign country. In the case of "the September 11 attacks," the evidence will serve as satellite imagery.

If successful, the consequences of Putin's tactics would be for the US government's most unsightly. The government's credibility will be undermined in the cities will begin mass protests, turning into an uprising, paint a picture of American analysts.

And as the United States will look on the world political arena? The validity of America's position as a leader in the fight against international terrorism will be undermined than immediately take advantage of rogue states and Islamic terrorists.

Do not be confused by such unsightly scenario, the actual development of the situation could be much worse, experts warn.

Source: translate.google.com/translate?depth=1&hl=en&rurl=translate.google.com&tl=en&u=http://www.pravda.ru/news/world/northamerica/usacanada/07-02-2015/12474
The threat of releasing such is believed to be the reason that stopped continued western hostility and provocation towards Russia over MH17.

:larf:

So everytime the USA/NATO puts pressure on the Russians they will wheel this out :larf: :iitm:

I hope the west gives the Ukraine military the latest AT weapons, and turns the Russian armour into scrap metal :D :thumbup:

Only thing that's going to get turned into "scrap metal" NATO chimp, is the "crack" armoured divisions of the UKrainian "army" - you better believe this boy, and above all - REMEMBER - you read it all here FIRST.

The abomination of the artificial "nation" calling itself "Ukraine" is merely a South-Western part of Russia which appears to have achieved some sort of vague "independence" due to its system of government being hijacked by gangsters, extortionists and perverts who seemingly have the "backing" of the Zion-allied FILTH in Washington and London.

Clearly, these parasites need to be removed. But don't worry .... Rentokil is here now.

I move!
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro, Orangeaid

Related topics

Topic subjectRelevanceDate of latest post
Pentagon HD video spy satellite8.16Thursday, 12 December 2013
Tragedy and Hope (1966)7.48Saturday, 03 October 2015
How To Overcome Your Biggest Fears7.27Sunday, 26 May 2019
Left-Wing Jews: a Jewish and American Tragedy7.24Friday, 01 March 2019
Human tragedy unfolds as Gaza runs on empty7.24Saturday, 30 November 2013
The Narcissist Greatly Fears That You Might Realise This...7.19Thursday, 05 September 2019
Fears grow of clash as Japan and US stoke war of the skies with China6.96Thursday, 28 November 2013
Sacramento Police Order Residents to Stay Inside Due to Coronavirus Fears6.89Sunday, 08 March 2020
How do I post photos?6.58Wednesday, 25 January 2017
Historic photos of europeans6.51Sunday, 15 October 2017
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2020 - May 2021, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 255 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 70 - Raised
( £ 53 GBP )
donation thermometer
21%
Most Recent Donation $50 USD
28th August 2020

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.