Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Islamic State

Islamic State 16 Feb 2015 03:25 #1

• zax
  • Gold Member
Islamic State releases video showing beheading of 21 Egyptian Christians in Libya

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2954746/Islamic-State-releases-video-purporting-beheading-21-Egyptians-Libya.html#ixzz3RsILLgxS
Odd how the German gang never has anything to say about Christians being slaughtered in the world.Unless it is a defense of Islam or blaming Jews or calling it all a hoax. :ponda:
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Islamic State 16 Feb 2015 04:58 #2

• wolfy
  • Silver Member
Things seem to be happening really quickly now.

Netanyahu has called for all Jews to come to the homeland, which fulfills prophecy:
"There are prophecies which predict the restoration of the Jews to the land of Israel near the end of the age. For close on 2000 years this seemed utterly impossible, and yet we have now seen it fulfilled in our own generation! Ezekiel 36:24 For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land. Jeremiah 30:3 For, lo, the days come, saith the Lord, that I will bring again the captivity of my people Israel and Judah, saith the Lord: and I will cause them to {return to the land} that I gave to their fathers, and they shall possess it. (Here are just a few more of the many references to this fulfilment: Ezekial 37:21; Isaiah 11:11; Jeremiah 29:14) - See more at: www.adishakti.org/_/regathering_of_jews_back_to_israel_will_occur_right_before_the_return_of_the_messiah.htm#sthash.ztCtLJet.dpuf
Anybody that thinks that all of the things that are happening right now are random and can be stopped are sadly deluded, this has been planned for a very long time.

Might be time to get the placard out and stand on the street corner :thumbup:
It was always going to happen!!
Last Edit: 16 Feb 2015 04:59 by wolfy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare