Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: UK RAF jets scrambled to chase two Russian bomber aircraft

UK RAF jets scrambled to chase two Russian bomber aircraft 19 Feb 2015 14:02 #1

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20381
  • Likes received: 7951
Why is this news again?

This allegedly happened already three weeks ago, too.

Symbolic message only?


:dunno:





UK RAF jets scrambled to chase two Russian bomber aircraft

Press Trust of India | London

February 19, 2015
Last Updated at 17:30 IST



Britain's Royal Air Force (RAF) jets chased away two Russian military aircraft flying close to UK airspace, defence officials said today.

The two Russian bombers, spotted off the Cornwall coast yesterday, were escorted by the RAF until they were out of the "UK area of interest", a spokesperson for UK Ministry of Defence (MoD) said.

Russian Tupolev TU-95 bombers, also known as Russian Bear bombers, did not enter UK sovereign airspace, he stressed.

"RAF Quick Reaction Alert Typhoon fighter aircraft were launched after Russian aircraft were identified flying close to UK airspace. The Russian planes were escorted by the RAF until they were out of the UK area of interest. At no time did the Russian military aircraft cross into UK sovereign airspace," he said.

The interception of the Bears comes a fortnight after similar aircraft flew into the English Channel, prompting the Government to demand an explanation from the Russian ambassador.

UK defence secretary Michael Fallon has warned that there is a "real and present danger" of Russia trying to destabilise three Baltic states.

Fallon, during a trip to Sierra Leone yesterday, spoke of his concerns about Russian interference in Latvia, Lithuania and Estonia.

As tensions between NATO and Russia have worsened over the Ukraine crisis, Moscow has significantly increased the number of military flights probing NATO airspace.

The number of interceptions over the Baltic States trebled last year.

www.business-standard.com/article/pti-stories/uk-raf-jets-scrambled-to-chase-two-russian-bomber-aircraft-115021900759_1.html




British Fighter Jets Intercepted Russian Bombers, Moscow Says Its Planes Complied With International Law


By Kukil Bora @KukilBora on January 29 2015 7:18 AM


Russian-bear-bombers
Russia says that flight of its bombers near British airspace complies with international law. Wikimedia Commons

Two Russian Bear long-range bombers that were seen flying near Britain's southern coast on Wednesday were intercepted by Royal Air Force (RAF) Typhoon fighter jets, Britain’s Ministry of Defence (MoD) announced Thursday.

The Russian planes, capable of carrying nuclear missiles, were spotted as they flew south of Bournemouth on Wednesday. The planes' suspicious movements prompted Britain to launch its Typhoons from the RAF bases at Lossiemouth in Scotland and Coningsby in eastern England, the MoD said.

“The Russian planes were escorted by the RAF until they were out of the UK area of interest. At no time did the Russian military aircraft cross into UK sovereign airspace,” the MoD said in a statement, obtained by Reuters.

However, Moscow claimed Thursday that the flight of the Russian strategic bombers near British airspace did not breach international regulations.

“Two [Tupolev] Tu-95MS [Bear] strategic bombers… successfully completed the planned air patrols,” a Russian Air Force spokesman told RIA Novosti. “The flight route passed through neutral waters near the Barents and Norwegian Seas, [as well as] the Atlantic Ocean. The flight duration was over 19 hours.”

According to Elizabeth Quintana, a senior research fellow at the Royal United Services Institute, a defense think tank, the Russian bombers did not breach British airspace, but they did deviate from their standard route.

“Normally Russian Bears come past Norway and down the North Sea. It could have been used to probe the RAF speed of reaction south,” Daily Mail quoted Quintana as saying. “Flying any military aircraft in or close to the sovereign airspace of another country signals displeasure or at worst aggression.”

In 2014, there were more than 100 intercepts of Russian aircraft -- three times as many as in 2013 -- by NATO, which is concerned about Moscow’s increased air patrols near its borders.


www.ibtimes.com/british-fighter-jets-intercepted-russian-bombers-moscow-says-its-planes-complied-1798860




All results on gogol mogol (dot) de: CLICK



Honestly, to me this sounds like typical war propaganda.


.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 19 Feb 2015 14:03 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

UK RAF jets scrambled to chase two Russian bomber aircraft 19 Feb 2015 18:37 #2

  • Savonarola
  • Savonarola's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 161
  • Likes received: 99
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Why is this news again?

This allegedly happened already three weeks ago, too.

Symbolic message only?


:dunno:





UK RAF jets scrambled to chase two Russian bomber aircraft

Press Trust of India | London

February 19, 2015
Last Updated at 17:30 IST



Britain's Royal Air Force (RAF) jets chased away two Russian military aircraft flying close to UK airspace, defence officials said today.

The two Russian bombers, spotted off the Cornwall coast yesterday, were escorted by the RAF until they were out of the "UK area of interest", a spokesperson for UK Ministry of Defence (MoD) said.

Russian Tupolev TU-95 bombers, also known as Russian Bear bombers, did not enter UK sovereign airspace, he stressed.

"RAF Quick Reaction Alert Typhoon fighter aircraft were launched after Russian aircraft were identified flying close to UK airspace. The Russian planes were escorted by the RAF until they were out of the UK area of interest. At no time did the Russian military aircraft cross into UK sovereign airspace," he said.

The interception of the Bears comes a fortnight after similar aircraft flew into the English Channel, prompting the Government to demand an explanation from the Russian ambassador.

UK defence secretary Michael Fallon has warned that there is a "real and present danger" of Russia trying to destabilise three Baltic states.

Fallon, during a trip to Sierra Leone yesterday, spoke of his concerns about Russian interference in Latvia, Lithuania and Estonia.

As tensions between NATO and Russia have worsened over the Ukraine crisis, Moscow has significantly increased the number of military flights probing NATO airspace.

The number of interceptions over the Baltic States trebled last year.

www.business-standard.com/article/pti-stories/uk-raf-jets-scrambled-to-chase-two-russian-bomber-aircraft-115021900759_1.html




British Fighter Jets Intercepted Russian Bombers, Moscow Says Its Planes Complied With International Law


By Kukil Bora @KukilBora on January 29 2015 7:18 AM


Russian-bear-bombers
Russia says that flight of its bombers near British airspace complies with international law. Wikimedia Commons

Two Russian Bear long-range bombers that were seen flying near Britain's southern coast on Wednesday were intercepted by Royal Air Force (RAF) Typhoon fighter jets, Britain’s Ministry of Defence (MoD) announced Thursday.

The Russian planes, capable of carrying nuclear missiles, were spotted as they flew south of Bournemouth on Wednesday. The planes' suspicious movements prompted Britain to launch its Typhoons from the RAF bases at Lossiemouth in Scotland and Coningsby in eastern England, the MoD said.

“The Russian planes were escorted by the RAF until they were out of the UK area of interest. At no time did the Russian military aircraft cross into UK sovereign airspace,” the MoD said in a statement, obtained by Reuters.

However, Moscow claimed Thursday that the flight of the Russian strategic bombers near British airspace did not breach international regulations.

“Two [Tupolev] Tu-95MS [Bear] strategic bombers… successfully completed the planned air patrols,” a Russian Air Force spokesman told RIA Novosti. “The flight route passed through neutral waters near the Barents and Norwegian Seas, [as well as] the Atlantic Ocean. The flight duration was over 19 hours.”

According to Elizabeth Quintana, a senior research fellow at the Royal United Services Institute, a defense think tank, the Russian bombers did not breach British airspace, but they did deviate from their standard route.

“Normally Russian Bears come past Norway and down the North Sea. It could have been used to probe the RAF speed of reaction south,” Daily Mail quoted Quintana as saying. “Flying any military aircraft in or close to the sovereign airspace of another country signals displeasure or at worst aggression.”

In 2014, there were more than 100 intercepts of Russian aircraft -- three times as many as in 2013 -- by NATO, which is concerned about Moscow’s increased air patrols near its borders.


www.ibtimes.com/british-fighter-jets-intercepted-russian-bombers-moscow-says-its-planes-complied-1798860




All results on gogol mogol (dot) de: CLICK



Honestly, to me this sounds like typical war propaganda.


.

Absolutely - WestMonster JewBoys and Shabbat Goys trying to whip the ignorant Goyim up into an anti-Russian frenzy. After listening to Jeremy Vine this afternoon on Radio Jew (Oooops sorry, I mean, Radio 2 - well, let's face it, Vanessa Feltz WAS standing in for him!) I'm not too optimistic.

There were a few good comments from listeners, namely it is NATO which precipitated this by reneging on promises made in the early 90s NOT to build military bases so close to Russia's borders etc, but rest assured, the FeltzMonster made damn sure the hysterical Sheeple got the LAST WORD. :mad:
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

UK RAF jets scrambled to chase two Russian bomber aircraft 19 Feb 2015 21:06 #3

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20381
  • Likes received: 7951
There is nothing much that can shock me anyway, except the indifference of the members of TZ, maybe ... sometimes ...

.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

UK RAF jets scrambled to chase two Russian bomber aircraft 20 Feb 2015 23:59 #4

  • Voltaire
  • Voltaire's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3676
  • Likes received: 2221
Those pictures of the Bombers showed they had Propellors - top speed some 500 something miles per hour. What other countries use long range bombers with propellors? i know I can look this up and may do later but just in case there's a Jane's Military expert here -


Truth is anti-semitic
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

UK RAF jets scrambled to chase two Russian bomber aircraft 21 Feb 2015 00:18 #5

  • rodin
  • rodin's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Spam Killer
  • BELIEF IS THE ENEMY OF TRUTH
  • Posts: 4862
  • Likes received: 1818
Voltaire wrote:
Those pictures of the Bombers showed they had Propellors - top speed some 500 something miles per hour. What other countries use long range bombers with propellors? i know I can look this up and may do later but just in case there's a Jane's Military expert here -

Would not surprise me to learn those "bombers" were decommissioned two decades ago...
To understand who rules over you look to whom you tube can't criticise

The media isn't there to cover the news
It's there to cover the news up

All establishment lies pass through three stages
First, they are accepted as being self evident
Second, they are exposed by diligent research
Third, they are enforced

"Communism is the bloodiest, most difficult and the most terrible way from capitalism to capitalism" from Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

UK RAF jets scrambled to chase two Russian bomber aircraft 21 Feb 2015 08:22 #6

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20381
  • Likes received: 7951
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

UK RAF jets scrambled to chase two Russian bomber aircraft 21 Feb 2015 11:38 #7

  • Oracle
  • Oracle's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Futurist & Anthropogenist
  • Posts: 3971
  • Likes received: 3235
Voltaire wrote:
Those pictures of the Bombers showed they had Propellors - top speed some 500 something miles per hour. What other countries use long range bombers with propellors? i know I can look this up and may do later but just in case there's a Jane's Military expert here -

Doesn't matter, these things carry modern supersonic missiles with a range up to 6000 km.
The bomber itself has a range of 5000 km.
The plane is just the carrier, and it would be enough to fire a missile from far away.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kh-55

In fact, you don't need in 2015 all this technical nonsense like the americans to bring desturction.
The stupid americans constantly produce new weapon systems, while the russians simply cost effectively upgrade proven hardware you can fix with a chewing gum. ;)
The resident shill announced
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

yet he is trolling further. :facepalm:

blue_tackler wrote:
the lice are only going to jump onto other typhus victim

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.
Last Edit: 21 Feb 2015 11:48 by Oracle.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, Orangeaid

UK RAF jets scrambled to chase two Russian bomber aircraft 21 Feb 2015 11:50 #8

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20381
  • Likes received: 7951
Oracle wrote:
novum wrote:
WTF :D

It would be justified to say if one of those bears fired a missile at CoL.

Its nothing new, they do it since several decades now, just the jew media rediscovered it for obvious game play..
The only thing the US and Brits want is to force the Russians into war, to intervene in Ukraine, so western media can spew the russian aggression nonsense. Russia is in the same situation Germany was in before WWII.
I hope the Brits won't be allowed to escape this time and they pay for their despicable war mongering, lying and falsifying the causes..

truth-zone.net/forum/general-discussion/65327-russian-tu-95-bear-long-range-bomber-has-bbc-and-cnn-on-the-tail-fin-code.html#154455


Thanks for your valuation, Oracle :up:
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

UK RAF jets scrambled to chase two Russian bomber aircraft 21 Feb 2015 11:59 #9

  • Oracle
  • Oracle's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Futurist & Anthropogenist
  • Posts: 3971
  • Likes received: 3235
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Oracle wrote:
novum wrote:
WTF :D

It would be justified to say if one of those bears fired a missile at CoL.

Its nothing new, they do it since several decades now, just the jew media rediscovered it for obvious game play..
The only thing the US and Brits want is to force the Russians into war, to intervene in Ukraine, so western media can spew the russian aggression nonsense. Russia is in the same situation Germany was in before WWII.
I hope the Brits won't be allowed to escape this time and they pay for their despicable war mongering, lying and falsifying the causes..

truth-zone.net/forum/general-discussion/65327-russian-tu-95-bear-long-range-bomber-has-bbc-and-cnn-on-the-tail-fin-code.html#154455


Thanks for your valuation, Oracle :up:

One of those planes would be enough to wipe out all major US or Britsh cities, and it didn't even have to come close to the target.
The Kh-101 version has a low radar cross-section, of about .01 square meters.

In fact a stealthy attack missile the west can't intercept, like almost all russian based missiles.
The Kh-55 can be carried by the Tupolev Tu-95MS ('Bear-H')[5] and Tu-142M ('Bear-F'),[5] and the Kh-55SM is carried by the Tupolev Tu-160 ('Blackjack').[5] Sixteen Kh-55's can be carried by the Tu-95MS16 (Tu-95MSM) variant, ten on underwing pylons and six on a MKU-5-6 rotary launcher.
The resident shill announced
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

yet he is trolling further. :facepalm:

blue_tackler wrote:
the lice are only going to jump onto other typhus victim

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, Orangeaid
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2020 - May 2021, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 250 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 192 - Raised
( £ 140 GBP )
donation thermometer
56%
Most Recent Donation $122 USD
4th January 2021
Bitcoin Address: bc1q0kazqya0nurfxtunxv807vm0m8852nnrrk8mj8
 
Ethereum Address: 0xe69915c80dd75df19f438d556267e04f932f057d
 
More Info: Donation options for TZ
 

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.