Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: So Where IS putin?

Russia Tips The Grand Chess Board 23 May 2015 00:18 #241

Zorro wrote:
Oracle wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
VIDEO and COMMENTS => www.realjewnews.com/?p=1031

As you know, I don't trust Krusty.
He has malicious and devious eyes, I can't explain, but his eyes emit something evil.

I know exactly what you mean about his dodgy eyes. I thought the same. I don't think the silly glasses help him much though. However he puts out some really good info with the odd Gem too.

Regarding his clown-like antics and dancing, it could just be that he's a bit of an eccentric? I actually find that part of him quite amusing and almost refreshing at times. I guess you've seen his antics and dancing around in the snow? :hahano:

Is he mocking Christians, or is he just a bit of an eccentric? I kinda give him the benefit of the doubt at the moment.

Controlled Opposition? Who knows for sure. Can't fault some of his info though. He also did quite a good interview with Deanna Spingola recently, where to me he sounded quite sincere? I don't recall hearing him say anything as yet that causes alarm bells to ring. He's also spot on with calling people like Alex Jones controlled opposition and a Jewish apologist.

A. I would shove that cross up his gary glitter wrapped in barb wire
B. After I would pull it out and shove it up your gary glitter
C. Controlled oppostion!! , what war are you playing you keyboard window licking warrior :larf: :noway:
D. Everybody is controlled oppostion ffs :facepalm: :twitch:
E. Did I ever mention your a window licker of the " High Rise" order with the honour of the golden Squeegee sash :thumbup:
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: wiikkidd

Russia Tips The Grand Chess Board 23 May 2015 08:11 #242

• hokuspokus
Zorro wrote:
It sounds like he may just have some minor mental issues?

The Clergy’s Charge

Globe Staff
12/27/2002

BROOKLINE — When he first showed up a few months ago, the bearded man in the bright Sephardic yarmulke stood out from the synagogue’s other congregants. For one thing, he carried a crucifix. During services, he constantly walked in and out of the sanctuary. And after the rabbi’s sermons, the former salesman would clap - a no-no in any temple.

At Young Israel of Brookline, the first impulse of most congregants was to help Milton Kapner, a 52-year-old fellow Jew who had been living in his green Buick since the summer. The rabbi welcomed him to services, answered his questions in classes, and bought him a membership to a health spa so he could shower. Others offered him clothes or took him out for dinners at nice restaurants. One woman even gave him a place to stay for the night.

But after a few months - when, temple officials say, he harassed congregants, crashed a wedding, and twice forced them to call the police - they barred him from the synagogue. Most recently, Kapner, who plays music for money in Harvard Square, stood in front of the temple and heckled congregants as they arrived for services.

“We don’t know what to do with him,” said Jerry Baronofsky, the orthodox synagogue’s president, who has sought help from Jewish Family and Children’s Services, a social-services provider. “We want to help him, but the truth is we’re not sure the best way to go about it.”
It’s a quandary common to many churches and synagogues: As more needy people seek shelter and sustenance from religious institutions, where does a congregation draw the line between its interests, whether it be security or order in the sanctuary, and its mission to help the poor?
Clergy members at churches and synagogues throughout the area say they’ve seen a rise in the number of needy people, many of them homeless, who slip in for meals after services or sit quietly to stay warm for a while. davidabel2.blogspot.co.uk/2005/05/clergys-charge.html

Food for thought

Putin: It’s strange when we have to deal with the US in order to discuss issues with Europe 01 Aug 2015 13:53 #243

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

Putin:

It’s strange when we have to deal with the US in order to discuss issues with Europe

"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
User(s) who Liked this post: Orangeaid

Russia Tips The Grand Chess Board 01 Aug 2015 17:15 #244

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Zorro wrote:
But after a few months - when, temple officials say, he... crashed a wedding

He who is without oil shall throw the first rod.
- Compressions 13.3:1

Russia Tips The Grand Chess Board 02 Aug 2015 20:33 #245

• rodin
  • Spam Killer
  • BELIEF IS THE ENEMY OF TRUTH
To understand who rules over you look to whom you tube can't criticise

The media isn't there to cover the news
It's there to cover the news up

All establishment lies pass through three stages
First, they are accepted as being self evident
Second, they are exposed by diligent research
Third, they are enforced

"Communism is the bloodiest, most difficult and the most terrible way from capitalism to capitalism" from Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina

Putin 02 Aug 2015 23:08 #246

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
rodin wrote:

Just one clear question:

Do you think there are "good Jews"?

Russia Challenges America’s Orwellian NED

Nations must protect themselves against foreign subversion without violating international rule of law principles. In enacting the Law on Undesirable Organizations and Foreign Agents Law, Russia acted responsibly.

READ MORE: www.counterpunch.org/2015/07/31/russia-challenges-americas-orwellian-ned/

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 03 Aug 2015 15:40 by PFIZIPFEI.

Israël Shamir on Putin, Churchill, Stalin, Pol Pot, Yugoslavia, Syria, Libya, USA, Jewish Oligarchs, Russia, Greece, Europe .... 04 Oct 2015 20:47 #247

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

MOST IMPORTANT VIDEO INTERVIEW
(English)

Israël Shamir on Putin, Churchill, Stalin, Pol Pot, Yugoslavia, Syria, Libya, USA, Jewish Oligarchs, Greece, Europe ....

=> www.dailymotion.com/video/x37a3u0_la-bataille-de-russie-entretien-avec-israel-shamir_news

must watch!

Source

Reference on TZ:

- Putin puts fear of God in New World Order
- POLL: Putin and Russia, with or against the western elite?
- Vladimir Putin - Russia

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 04 Oct 2015 20:48 by PFIZIPFEI.
User(s) who Liked this post: Oracle

Putin 04 Oct 2015 22:16 #248

• peacenik
  • Immortal
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
rodin wrote:

Just one clear question:

Nations must protect themselves against foreign subversion without violating international rule of law principles. In enacting the Law on Undesirable Organizations and Foreign Agents Law, Russia acted responsibly.

READ MORE: www.counterpunch.org/2015/07/31/russia-challenges-americas-orwellian-ned/

WTF?

Of course there's good jews. Not all Jews are Zionist jews
Birth is not a beginning; death is not an end. There is existence without limitation; there is continuity without a starting point.” ~ Chuang Tzu

Putin 04 Oct 2015 22:35 #249

• Oracle
  • Futurist & Anthropogenist
peacenik wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
rodin wrote:

Just one clear question:

WTF?

But the problem is not zionism per se. Zionism tried originally to cure some causes, but was absorbed in the collective "jewishness".
The core problem is that judaism is an ideology, a blood thirsty one, which constantly spawns destructive groups such as Bolsheviks, Zionists, Marxists...
The resident shill announced
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

yet he is trolling further. :facepalm:

blue_tackler wrote:
the lice are only going to jump onto other typhus victim

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.
Last Edit: 04 Oct 2015 22:36 by Oracle.

Putin 04 Oct 2015 23:18 #250

• peacenik
  • Immortal
Oracle wrote:
peacenik wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
rodin wrote:

Just one clear question:

WTF?

The core problem is that judaism is an ideology, a blood thirsty one, which constantly spawns destructive groups such as Bolsheviks, Zionists, Marxists...

Then perhaps it would be more descriptive to call them, "Satanist" rather than, jew? Many people think you're talking about a genetics rather than an ideology when you call people "Jews"? You do understand this, right?
Birth is not a beginning; death is not an end. There is existence without limitation; there is continuity without a starting point.” ~ Chuang Tzu
Last Edit: 05 Oct 2015 03:25 by peacenik.

Israël Shamir on Putin, Churchill, Stalin, Pol Pot, Yugoslavia, Syria, Libya, USA, Jewish Oligarchs, Russia, Greece, Europe .... 05 Oct 2015 08:10 #251

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
A few members complained that there are too many threads on "Jooo's" (sic) on this forum and demanded
to merge all relevant threads into ONE.

Seems for some there can't be enough ....

Israël Shamir might enlighten you:

PFIZIPFEI wrote:

(English)

Israël Shamir on Putin, Churchill, Stalin, Pol Pot, Yugoslavia, Syria, Libya, USA, Jewish Oligarchs, Greece, Europe ....

=> www.dailymotion.com/video/x37a3u0_la-bataille-de-russie-entretien-avec-israel-shamir_news

must watch!

Source

Reference on TZ:

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

Putin 05 Oct 2015 08:22 #252

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
peacenik wrote:
Oracle wrote:
peacenik wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
rodin wrote:

Just one clear question:

WTF?

Then perhaps it would be more descriptive to call them, "Satanist" rather than, jew? Many people think you're talking about a genetics rather than an ideology when you call people "Jews"? You do understand this, right?
The crew NEVER admit Satan or Lucifer is in fact the Father of them. The Synagogue of Satan.

Putin 05 Oct 2015 09:42 #253

• Oracle
peacenik wrote:

Why would I call a jew a satanist? Nobody would know I talk about jews and judaism.
That judaism has the property of being 'satanic', ie destructive, supremacist ideology, needs to be explained.

Do you also talk about Bananas when you have Apples in mind? :ponda:
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

blue_tackler wrote:

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

Putin 05 Oct 2015 21:46 #254

• peacenik
  • Immortal
Oracle wrote:
peacenik wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
rodin wrote:

Just one clear question:

WTF?

So, let me see if I am following your line of reasoning. .......

"A "Jew" is one who follows Judaism. That's how a "Jew" is identified..... NOT by race, NOT by Nationality, but by their adherence to Judaism.......Judaism is a blood thirsty ideology".

With this definition in mind, when someone say's, "Putin's mother was part Jew", what is being said,is, "There is a blood thirsty side of Putin's mother who's prone to spawning destructive groups", is that right?

Same with the guy who says, his wife is part Jew, If like you say, a Jew is identified by bloodly ideology only, and NOT by Nationality, NOT by race, then we must conclude the guy is saying, there is a blood thirsty, destructive, side to his wife? Is that what you're saying?
Last Edit: 05 Oct 2015 23:27 by peacenik.
User(s) who Liked this post: Mario

Israël Shamir on Putin, Churchill, Stalin, Pol Pot, Yugoslavia, Syria, Libya, USA, Jewish Oligarchs, Russia, Greece, Europe .... 07 Oct 2015 11:17 #255

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
PFIZIPFEI wrote:

(English)

must watch!

Source

Reference on TZ:

Comments & Transcript: www.realjewnews.com/?p=1066

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

Putin 07 Oct 2015 15:00 #256

• Oracle
peacenik wrote:

"A "Jew" is one who follows Judaism. That's how a "Jew" is identified..... NOT by race, NOT by Nationality, but by their adherence to Judaism.......Judaism is a blood thirsty ideology".

The problem is that judaim is a criminal ideology, as you can find out yourself by reading some talmud, and even the OT is sufficient to figure out, that it is a manual to commit genocide supposedly commanded by a very nasty entity.
It has nothing to do with religion, race thats just the cover. Its a crime manual, and its about the jewish general mindset, that causes trouble. That is, the imagination of jews to be somehow special, morally superior and commanded to run the world.
All this can be extracted from the old testament alone.
It is staring you in the face, when reading the blood thirsty, eye for an eye revengeful and nasty "scripture", its full of genocide. The jews protect collectively utter criminals, criminal jews.
Can you explain why Kissinger, or Netanjahu or Blair or Merkel are not charged for genocide, why these criminals still run free and earn money with inciting hate?
The few jews who speak out are also ruthlessly silenced and persecuted, declared "self hating jew".
All the rest you posted is not relevant and deflective nonsense.
blue_tackler wrote:

blue_tackler wrote:

Last Edit: 07 Oct 2015 15:04 by Oracle.
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro

Putin 07 Oct 2015 16:07 #257

peacenik wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
rodin wrote:

Just one clear question:

WTF?

Yes of course there are some good Jews. However, and like Oracle has quite correctly pointed out, Zionism is a refection and a product or ideology of Jewish supremacy, and not the other way around. Without Jewish Supremacy and their teachings in the Old testament or Talmud, Zionism simply wouldn't exist in the first place. So you'll see that Zionism stems from Jewish Supremacy and not the other way around as some people misleadingly and often quite disingenuously claim. Zionism has it's roots in the hateful teachings that Jews are superior and ''Chosen'' above all other people. Zionism is a type of ''nationalism'' or expression of Judaism and Jewish culture that is a movement of Jewish supremacist ideas.

Some of them are genocidal maniacs too who advocate killing all non Jews, including children.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 07 Oct 2015 17:22 by Return of Zorro.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, Mario

Putin 07 Oct 2015 21:06 #258

• peacenik
  • Immortal
Oracle wrote:
peacenik wrote:

The problem is that judaim is a criminal ideology, as you can find out yourself by reading some talmud, and even the OT is sufficient to figure out, that it is a manual to commit genocide supposedly commanded by a very nasty entity.
It has nothing to do with religion, race thats just the cover. Its a crime manual, and its about the jewish general mindset, that causes trouble. That is, the imagination of jews to be somehow special, morally superior and commanded to run the world.
All this can be extracted from the old testament alone.
It is staring you in the face, when reading the blood thirsty, eye for an eye revengeful and nasty "scripture", its full of genocide. The jews protect collectively utter criminals, criminal jews.
Can you explain why Kissinger, or Netanjahu or Blair or Merkel are not charged for genocide, why these criminals still run free and earn money with inciting hate?
The few jews who speak out are also ruthlessly silenced and persecuted, declared "self hating jew".
All the rest you posted is not relevant and deflective nonsense.

Still doesn't answer my question, and my question is neither deflective or complicated.

I've known quit a few people telling me they are "Jews" or, "part Jews" during my lifetime. Hell, I even have in -laws claiming to be, "part Jew". None of these people are "blood thirsty" or have any ambition for world domination. They were just ordinary people living ordinary lives.

So, were they lying when they call themselves, "Jews" or, are you lying when you say, Jews can only be identified through their blood thirsty deeds?
Last Edit: 07 Oct 2015 21:18 by peacenik.

Putin 09 Nov 2015 18:26 #259

• rodin
  • Spam Killer
  • BELIEF IS THE ENEMY OF TRUTH
Russia should be banned from athletics competition, a World Anti-Doping Agency commission report has recommended.

www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/athletics/34765444

A bit bad taste, @ this time lol

All the world's a stage, and Jewish theatrical agents get 10% + compound interest
To understand who rules over you look to whom you tube can't criticise

The media isn't there to cover the news
It's there to cover the news up

All establishment lies pass through three stages
First, they are accepted as being self evident
Second, they are exposed by diligent research
Third, they are enforced

"Communism is the bloodiest, most difficult and the most terrible way from capitalism to capitalism" from Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina

Putin 09 Nov 2015 18:58 #260

peacenik wrote:
Oracle wrote:
peacenik wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
rodin wrote:

Just one clear question:

WTF?

With this definition in mind, when someone say's, "Putin's mother was part Jew", what is being said,is, "There is a blood thirsty side of Putin's mother who's prone to spawning destructive groups", is that right?

Same with the guy who says, his wife is part Jew, If like you say, a Jew is identified by bloodly ideology only, and NOT by Nationality, NOT by race, then we must conclude the guy is saying, there is a blood thirsty, destructive, side to his wife? Is that what you're saying?

Made me chuckle :chuckle:

:thumbup:
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare