Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: So Where IS putin?

So Where IS putin? 16 Mar 2015 20:47 #61

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
Putin is KGB for life. He went to IS RA EL and visited his kin folk, shrines, ect.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

So Where IS putin? 16 Mar 2015 20:54 #62

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Oracle wrote:
rodin wrote:
This post males me an expert...

Who is Putin anyway?

1) Russia has Holocaust denial laws
2) Putin vehemently denied 911 conspiracy
3) Remember Katyn II
4) "readies" his "nuclear weapons"

This is a simpleton analysis, really rodin.

As a matter of fact, it is only of interest who controls the Russian military and the FSB, all the rest is BS.
It always comes down who hold the guns and missiles.
Now, I know that Russian military is not a "fake" opposition, military does what its supposed to do, reacting to threats.
And threats are clearly present for Russia, without any holyhoax and other BS to consider.
I appeal to recognize out of necessity a certain pragmatism, the enemy has its assassins and moles everywhere in Europe and North America, Australia and the rest of the rotten stinking empire.
You seem to buy the nonsense that Putin runs Russia, alone.

Btw, the missing Putin can be put to bed now.
It was part of western war preparations, psychological warfare, done over and over again.
Not even inventive BS propaganda, but same old regurgitated brain farts.
‘It’s boring without rumors’: Putin appears in public after week of MSM hysteria
rt.com/news/241069-putin-rumours-back-alive/

Oracle wrote:
I would explain my position rodin, but its not done in a one liner.
What I am saying is, that "you" Brits and Americans have basically no clue about how Russians tick, what went on in Soviet land in terms of propaganda and brainwashing, in this case.
Apart from anglo-saxon establishment being clueless about almost anything connected to foreign cultures and peoples.

Now, you simply expect something totally unrealistic, given 80 years of Bolshevik tyranny left its ugly marks in the minds of the people.
As much as I would love to see the Kremlin come clean with history, it will only happen as a means of last resort, before weapons speak.

And please note, my position is not pro Russian, but pro German, a position any sovetreign German government should have. It is in our national interest and out of self preservation to have good realtions with Russia. We only have a ridiculous rebel army called "bundeswehr" subservient to US and NATO. We can't defend outrselves, and a conflict with Russia would immediately hit us first, say fucking Rammstein occupation base. More than half of american missiles are located in central Europe, plus trhe entirte US control and military occupation structures.
Our future, contrary of the British one, lies in the east, not in the west. Simply a fact, which anglo-saxon establishment have always tried to prevent. We are a good unbeatable team, Russians and Germans that is, and your criminal establishment fear it.
We can compete with China without the mill stones of EUSSR around our neck. We don't need any EU or Americans to stand a chance.

Oracle wrote:
rodin wrote:

Consider that the fall of the Berlin Wall was a sham

No shit sherlock. Pretty funny you try to explain me the "reunification" hoax, which was a gigantic "legal" trickery.
I know indeed a bit more than this video. It has hardly made it finally into english.
rodin wrote:
In fact the entire Cold War was a sham

I was very real for the armies on both sides.
We are talking facts on the ground, the ground troops on both sides knew nothing abozut who financed the two military blocks.
The west delivered the cement for the wall rodin, ffs.

I skip the rest, as it is basically about Americans. I don't care for Americans or Brits or French.
You did actually avoid addressing any point I made. We are economically a strong country, currently still occupied by Brits, Americans.I only care to get rid of occupation, and if the russians noticed that their own safety comes with freeing Germany, I am fine with that. Nobody wanted to help with that the past 70 years. Realpolitik rodin, not theoretical or ideological stuff is what we need. We are in great danger if we don't get rid of occupation.
We got literally a sign hanging over the country reading "strike here" with all the american military shit.

Oracle wrote:
rodin wrote:
Oracle wrote:
I was very real for the armies on both sides.
We are talking facts on the ground, the ground troops on both sides knew nothing abozut who financed the two military blocks.
The west delivered the cement for the wall rodin, ffs....

See the post I made immediately previous to this. does this answer your point?

I wonder if the hope you place in Putin is influenced by your view of Hitler? There are so many parallels, are there not, though aiming at the real head of the snake is not one of them...

You really still do not understand what the position is.
How can I explain you the Russian majaroity mindset when it comes to WWII?
They are as brainwashed as the Americans. Can you imagine the americans come clean? Yes? Seriously?
Rodin, they blackmail each other with so much stuff, but no side will do the first step, but the russians would do, if the Americans push further and further for war. They also got 911 stuff, names of double agents etc...
Google for the so called Rosenholz files, Stasi files, the Americans took with them in 1990 to protect Soviet double agents in west Germany.
The Rosenholz files ended up in the hands of the United States Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) during the German reunification under unclear circumstances; they were initially analysed by the USA only, but finally returned to Germany in 2003 after long negotiations. The exact reason for the duration of the negotiations is still debated among scholars

After being returned, the files were checked for mistranslation and other errors by the BStU; since March 2004, the files have in theory been open to the general public and can be viewed following an appropriate request (Antrag auf persönliche Akteneinsicht). In fact according to the unclear compilation of the files many requests were turned down.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosenholz_files

Two of them directed the "reunification" hoax on west German side, two jews.
Regarding for example ex GDR, the jewish head of the foreign intelligence, Markus Wolff, basically duped the brick head red mummy guard in east Berlin when he gave the go to open the wall in cahoots with western press.
What followed was a looting of central Germany(GDR), in fact a depopulation plan which partially worked sadly.
Same looting went on in Russia after London agent Gorbatshov made "Perestroyka" and "glasnost", and drunk jew Yelzmann sold out everything, aka "privatization". They sold entire industries, businesses, everything for cheap price to their fellow jews, who retreated back to Washington and London after 1990, and in lodges and the economy. The red jewish "russian" mafia.
Many of them love London as place to do evil.
Putin stopped the looting, put the Rothschild man Khodorkowsky in jail for some time and for this reason, the Russians respect and support him, because he did the right thing for Russia at the right time.

The bottom line is, that Germany will sooner or later kick out the americans, which will be a game changer the criminals in London and Washington and their backers fear so much.
Its all about keeping Europe occupied for the anglo-jew axis. Once Germany is free, all the rest will come into place, since this will trigger stuff no side can control.

Anyway, it is very real, that Russia does not support cultural marxism, which is what I personally like about Russia currently. They simply say no to this destructive shit. Now, Russia is a Federation, and the regions do not always do how the Kremlin wants, and for this reason, the Kremlin has to be careful, it is such a huge country.

Thank you very much for your insightful contributions, Oracle.
It really gives me physical pain to read the responses.
It's most probably an impossible task to make the blind(ed) see.

"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

So Where IS putin? 16 Mar 2015 20:55 #63

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
  • You have the Right NOT to Vote! = for EVIL!
wiikkidd wrote:
Putin is KGB for life. He went to IS RA EL and visited his kin folk, shrines, ect.

:yup:
and no one needs to have any illusion about it.

A Brief History of Putintime

@ oiram @
Last Edit: 16 Mar 2015 21:17 by Mario.

So Where IS putin? 16 Mar 2015 20:59 #64

• Oracle
  • Futurist & Anthropogenist
PFIZIPFEI wrote:

One can lead the camel to the water, but one cannot make the camel drink.

I mean, it is absurd to expect from a post soviet leader to denounce the "great patriotic war" publicly. He would in fact endanger the statehood of modern Russia, it would do exactly the same in the west everywhere. Average Russian has no clue about Stalin's planned operation "Thunder", which "Barbarossa" preemptively ruined.The truth would simply pulverize entire governments in a pretty short time and chaos was the result. Nobody wants chaos, except those who want "order out of chaos". The chaotic order is about to go down, this disorder established after WWII,
The resident shill announced
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

yet he is trolling further. :facepalm:

blue_tackler wrote:
the lice are only going to jump onto other typhus victim

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.
Last Edit: 16 Mar 2015 21:02 by Oracle.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

So Where IS putin? 16 Mar 2015 21:11 #65

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Oracle wrote:
The chaotic order is about to go down, this disorder established after WWII,

Please read this comment and take into account who said this, which makes it twice as interesting in this context:

sicherungsblog.wordpress.com/2015/03/14/nsu-2-0-brachten-die-uwes-nur-die-mordwaffen-nahmen-dienstwaffen-und-eine-blutige-jogginghose-mit-in-ihrem-woh...page-1/#comment-5934

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

So Where IS putin? 16 Mar 2015 21:15 #66

• Oracle
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Oracle wrote:
The chaotic order is about to go down, this disorder established after WWII,

Please read this comment and take into account who said this, which makes it twice as interesting in this context:

sicherungsblog.wordpress.com/2015/03/14/nsu-2-0-brachten-die-uwes-nur-die-mordwaffen-nahmen-dienstwaffen-und-eine-blutige-jogginghose-mit-in-ihrem-woh...page-1/#comment-5934

Correct, because it all has the backing of economy and business people who are sick of being threatened.
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

blue_tackler wrote:

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.

So Where IS putin? 16 Mar 2015 22:02 #67

• Lizzy
  • Gold Member
Oracle wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:

I mean, it is absurd to expect from a post soviet leader to denounce the "great patriotic war" publicly. He would in fact endanger the statehood of modern Russia, it would do exactly the same in the west everywhere. Average Russian has no clue about Stalin's planned operation "Thunder", which "Barbarossa" preemptively ruined.The truth would simply pulverize entire governments in a pretty short time and chaos was the result. Nobody wants chaos, except those who want "order out of chaos". The chaotic order is about to go down, this disorder established after WWII,

with respect oracle I agree with rodin -
I understand what your saying about how much can be told without unhinging the fabric of Russian understanding of the war , their social fabric ect. but he could do what other leaders' and officials have done and cast doubt on 9-11 , the moon landings' ect. and Putin has done more to assist the JWO than not ( even if he did just say all products must have GMO labels today and they are somewhat restricted - it isn't the plan to wipe out Russian's - their standard of living wasn't that high to begin with - with a history of privation , rationing and subservience to the State ect. - few will ever get that Hitler was on the side of humanity either east or west. But just as political parties have a left and right ( except in Russia and China ) that are hoaxed , so is the east / west a hoax and all set up decades ago for the west to fall and the globalist , imperialist , Talmudist give us the illusion of a great divide , when they really are in together at the top . The businessmen who feel threatened are the ones meant to fail , so the globalist business between Germany and Russia ( still ) goes on with less competition to them and why sanctions are in place.
Putin is just a puppet steering the ship towards China , away from the west and has to bring the flock along with him in an anti west way .
Russia is to have superior war powers in the future to what the west has today and all that is just another con on the peoples' wealth and taxes.
I don;t think your view and rodin's are that different really - if you put them both together - they both tell the truth.
even the kidd is probably right in a joking kind of way and if this Putin absence has been anything - it's been another fishing expedition to see where interest lays.
and interest % always LIES .
At the end of the day whilst all these wars have wreaked the most evil , insidious and sub-human of ways - with millions dead and deprived of any future - there country total demolished - where the fu*k was Putin ? He hardly said a fkn word anywhere ? They are all scum and Germany 's ingenuity will be pulled along again - this time eastwards - still going up in multi - cultural smoke with the west - that keeps all off kilter.

So Where IS putin? 16 Mar 2015 22:08 #68

• Oracle
Lizzy wrote:
Oracle wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:

with respect oracle I agree with rodin -
I understand what your saying about how much can be told without unhinging the fabric of Russian understanding of the war , their social fabric ect. but he could do what other leaders' and officials have done and cast doubt on 9-11 , the moon landings' ect. and Putin has done more to assist the JWO than not ( even if he did just say all products must have GMO labels today and they are somewhat restricted - it isn't the plan to wipe out Russian's - their standard of living wasn't that high to begin with - with a history of privation , rationing and subservience to the State ect. - few will ever get that Hitler was on the side of humanity either east or west. But just as political parties have a left and right ( except in Russia and China ) that are hoaxed , so is the east / west a hoax and all set up decades ago for the west to fall and the globalist , imperialist , Talmudist give us the illusion of a great divide , when they really are in together at the top . The businessmen who feel threatened are the ones meant to fail , so the globalist business between Germany and Russia ( still ) goes on with less competition to them and why sanctions are in place.
Putin is just a puppet steering the ship towards China , away from the west and has to bring the flock along with him in an anti west way .
Russia is to have superior war powers in the future to what the west has today and all that is just another con on the peoples' wealth and taxes.
I don;t think your view and rodin's are that different really - if you put them both together - they both tell the truth.
even the kidd is probably right in a joking kind of way and if this Putin absence has been anything - it's been another fishing expedition to see where interest lays.
and interest % always LIES .
At the end of the day whilst all these wars have wreaked the most evil , insidious and sub-human of ways - with millions dead and deprived of any future - there country total demolished - where the fu*k was Putin ? He hardly said a fkn word anywhere ? They are all scum and Germany 's ingenuity will be pulled along again - this time eastwards - still going up in multi - cultural smoke with the west - that keeps all off kilter.

In short, I disagre, and the world does not work like you think it works.
It works with blackmail, threats, dirty stuff.
If, as you guys insist, everything worked out for the jewish mafia as they planned and wished, they would not be behind messianic schedule.
There is no shadow without a light casting the shadow.

I mean, Warburg said it, two sides of mafia, one war faction, one faction with same aims but more peaceful strategy.
And what Warburg didn't say, there is a third faction to the party, the other two fear.

Tell me one rational reason why Germany should bet its future on the wrong and lame horse in the west? The future, our future, is business with Asia, a transrapid monorail from Berlin to Peking etc....
blue_tackler wrote:

blue_tackler wrote:

Last Edit: 16 Mar 2015 22:13 by Oracle.

So Where IS putin? 16 Mar 2015 22:29 #69

• Oracle
blue_tackler wrote:

blue_tackler wrote:

User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

MUST WATCH 16 Mar 2015 23:03 #70

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
must watch

ENGLISH with GERMAN subs

4 February 2015 - right from the horse's mouth

Friedman’s childhood was shaped directly by international conflict. He was born in Hungary to Jewish parents who survived the Holocaust.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Friedman -> www.dict.cc/?s=Friede

Strategic Forecasting, Inc. — known as Stratfor — is an American publisher and global intelligence company founded in 1996 in Austin, Texas, by George Friedman, who is the company's chairman. Shea Morenz is president and chief executive officer.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stratfor

Found on nsu-leaks.freeforums.net/post/15754/thread "Mackinder Herzland"

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 16 Mar 2015 23:26 by PFIZIPFEI.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, Oracle

So Where IS putin? 16 Mar 2015 23:18 #71

• Lizzy
  • Gold Member
hi oracle - I don't think German's have any say in what happens to Germany - they will believe what they're told is in their best interests.
Of course the world works in a dirty way - you'll never get an argument from me on that score.

I think that it's all so obvious even to the average person that their msm is lying to them - in both Germany and the USA - I sometimes think the perps want us to become so confused that they can't believe anything they hear 'these days' - they want to de-stablize people.
It's the Agenda to make America look like the liars and mass murderers' that it's is . Who losses - America , being set -up for when it collapses the world will cheer.

on a side note - that creepy woman who does 'Boom / Bust ' makes my skin crawl.

RT is censored in the States too - it doesn't receive the same info as the Brits. / EU and still the good Kerry complains ,LOL - American's are sick of war - they know they been sold down the river.- but they figure out the real 'who' or 'why'.
Last Edit: 16 Mar 2015 23:50 by Lizzy.

So Where IS putin? 17 Mar 2015 00:19 #72

• Lizzy
  • Gold Member
re- PHIZ 's last post - this George Friedman - any relation to Milton ( his son maybe ) , I wonder. ( Milton survived the hallowhoax )
I found it a v weird talk to say the least - some truth mixed up with garbage. Another jew telling us how it is - oh yeah.

We don't want to kill you ( Russia ) just hurt you a little? but he's saying Pax America will die too - it's already dead - except for what it spawned - bases around the world at the cost of many trillions and the breaking of it base - cus they have moved on to China. They'll all met up there. LOL.

So Where IS putin? 17 Mar 2015 08:02 #73

• rodin
  • Spam Killer
  • BELIEF IS THE ENEMY OF TRUTH
As I see it there is NO WAY Putin had to introduce Holocaust Denial as a crime. Even the UK does not have HD as as crime, just a roadblock to employment or educational advancement for the moment.

Give me ONE GOOD REASON why Putin had to introduce Holocaust Denial as a crime?

The Degenerate West v Traditional East is yet another case of 2 sides being set up to kill the real enemy of the Jew, the no 1 hate target, Christian whites.

Does it really matter whether Germany comes in on the side of Russia or the EU? Either way, war means whites die, the best of the goyim die. Meanwhile police forces weaponised in Israel, sayanim and immigrants hostile to the West team up with the criminal element to take care of those left behind, women, children, elderly, and the mostly spiritually and physically degraded remnants... etc.

Really time to brush up on European history all through the 20th C ....

Again, good listen, even if audio quality could be better...

grizzom.blogspot.co.uk/2015/03/spingola-and-friends-3122015.html

...just part of the story but revealing enough.
To understand who rules over you look to whom you tube can't criticise

The media isn't there to cover the news
It's there to cover the news up

All establishment lies pass through three stages
First, they are accepted as being self evident
Second, they are exposed by diligent research
Third, they are enforced

"Communism is the bloodiest, most difficult and the most terrible way from capitalism to capitalism" from Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina
Last Edit: 17 Mar 2015 08:11 by rodin.

Mackinder Heartland Herzland 17 Mar 2015 10:02 #74

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Did you watch the Friedman video?

1:44

1:50

In short Friedman says:

Who rules Eastern Europe commands the Heartland
Who rules the Heartland commands the World Island
Who rules the World Island commands the World

– Mackinder, Democratic Ideals and Reality, p. 106

www.neopresse.com/politik/stratfor-direktor-friedman-us-hauptziel-seit-einem-jahrhundert-ist-ein-deutsch-russisches-buendnis-zu-verhindern/
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heartland-Theorie
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Great_Game
Heartland - Scorched Earth Policy vimeo.com/30371175

BUT ... as ->Oracle wrote:
There is no shadow without a light casting the shadow.
:yup: The darker the shadow, the brighter the light.

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 17 Mar 2015 11:13 by PFIZIPFEI.

So Where IS putin? 17 Mar 2015 13:02 #75

• Oracle
rodin wrote:
Really time to brush up on European history all through the 20th C ....

Good idea rodin, look at your british establishment and their plans, "appeasement" etc

You have not listened to the video Pfiz posted, its basically US/UK strategy in a nutshell.
We gonna counter it this time, we won't fight your fucking war.
blue_tackler wrote:

blue_tackler wrote:

Last Edit: 17 Mar 2015 13:02 by Oracle.

Mackinder Heartland Herzland 17 Mar 2015 13:12 #76

• rodin
  • Spam Killer
Upshot is according to George Friedman, son of yet another pair of Holocaust survivors, whichever side Germany chooses to side with will have the upper hand, or at least if they choose Russia then the West will have a worthy adversary. So if communist run Germany ally with fellow Holocaust-affirming Russians WW3 will be nicely balanced between the "Commie" East and "Capitalist" West, target 500 million left of which 50 mil turn out to be Jews, 10 mil actual Rothschild descendants, and 0 whites apart from them.

What a set up.

And the dead still will never know who they were dying for, or why they were fighting.

Third, they are enforced

"Communism is the bloodiest, most difficult and the most terrible way from capitalism to capitalism" from Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina

Mackinder Heartland Herzland 17 Mar 2015 13:15 #77

• Oracle
rodin wrote:
Upshot is according to George Friedman, son of yet another pair of Holocaust survivors, whichever side Germany chooses to side with will have the upper hand, or at least if they choose Russia then the West will have a worthy adversary. So if communist run Germany ally with fellow Holocaust-affirming Russians WW3 will be nicely balanced between the "Commie" East and "Capitalist" West, target 500 million left of which 50 mil turn out to be Jews, 10 mil actual Rothschild descendants, and 0 whites apart from them.

What a set up.

And the dead still will never know who they were dying for, or why they were fighting.

I see a typical westerner externalizing domestic problem once again.
The communists reside in London and Washington, in Berlin and Bussels ffs.
You are mentally stuck in your propaganda, which does not meet any realities.
As previously already said, the red scum moved back to the west in 1990, back to their financiers.

Isn't it good you guys in Britian and America babble around about "holocaust", while getting nothing, absolutely nothing done in 70 years to oppose this blatant lie?
blue_tackler wrote:

blue_tackler wrote:

Last Edit: 17 Mar 2015 13:25 by Oracle.

Mackinder Heartland Herzland 17 Mar 2015 13:23 #78

• rodin
  • Spam Killer
Oracle wrote:
rodin wrote:

What a set up.

As previously already said, the red scum moved back to the west in 1990, back to their financiers.

I am perfectly aware of this, just putting things in perspective, indeed I could have just as easily said communist West v capitalist East, as per the preppers view. Labels no matter, Earth Clearance must go ahead, pesky whites removed. That is Luciferian wet dream

Third, they are enforced

Mackinder Heartland Herzland 17 Mar 2015 13:29 #79

• Oracle
rodin wrote:
Oracle wrote:
rodin wrote:

What a set up.

I am perfectly aware of this, just putting things in perspective, indeed I could have just as easily said communist West v capitalist East, as per the preppers view. Labels no matter, Earth Clearance must go ahead, pesky whites removed. That is Luciferian wet dream

I don't like labels.
So what have Brits or Americans done in regard to dismantling the lie?
I remind you that it is not the Kremlin who enforced blatant inquisition in the west, its Washington and London.
Leave the Tavistock BS behind, which you posts remind me of. It reads like spin doctoring.. :nono:

Also, get rid of simpleton equation of:

If you don't like X, hence you must like Y. This is kindergarten.
We do not pick a side, we only pick our future, which is not in the west.
What the Brits do is not of my concern, they gonna go under with the empire.
blue_tackler wrote:

blue_tackler wrote:

Last Edit: 17 Mar 2015 13:31 by Oracle.

Mackinder Heartland Herzland 17 Mar 2015 14:02 #80

• rodin
  • Spam Killer
Oracle wrote:
I don't like labels.
So what have Brits or Americans done in regard to dismantling the lie?
I remind you that it is not the Kremlin who enforced blatant inquisition in the west, its Washington and London.
Leave the Tavistock BS behind, which you posts remind me of. It reads like spin doctoring.. :nono:

Also, get rid of simpleton equation of:

If you don't like X, hence you must like Y. This is kindergarten.
We do not pick a side, we only pick our future, which is not in the west.
What the Brits do is not of my concern, they gonna go under with the empire.

Your future will be given to you, as it will us, unless we can unite and fight against the tyranny. Or more accurately I would say our future, or our descendants' future will be ripped from them.

Third, they are enforced