Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Looks like YOY the number of immigrants drowning is going to be up by 10000%...

Looks like YOY the number of immigrants drowning is going to be up by 10000%... 19 Apr 2015 12:07 #1

• rodin
  • Spam Killer
  • BELIEF IS THE ENEMY OF TRUTH
How many more are making it to shore this year than last? Or have boats suddenly sprung leaks?
The Mediterranean’s migration crisis worsened on Sunday morning as up to 700 more migrants were feared to have drowned just outside Libyan waters, in what could prove to be the worst disaster yet involving migrants being smuggled to Europe.

If confirmed, the accident means that at least 1,500 migrants have died so far in 2015 while on route to Europe – at least 30 times higher than last year’s equivalent figure, which was itself a record. It comes just days after 400 others drowned last week in a similar incident.

www.theguardian.com/world/2015/apr/19/700-migrants-feared-dead-mediterranean-shipwreck-worst-yet
To understand who rules over you look to whom you tube can't criticise

The media isn't there to cover the news
It's there to cover the news up

All establishment lies pass through three stages
First, they are accepted as being self evident
Second, they are exposed by diligent research
Third, they are enforced

"Communism is the bloodiest, most difficult and the most terrible way from capitalism to capitalism" from Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Looks like YOY the number of immigrants drowning is going to be up by 10000%... 19 Apr 2015 12:11 #2

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

Video: Italian police arrest 15 after Muslim refugees throw 12 Christians overboard

hotair.com/archives/2015/04/17/video-italian-police-arrest-15-after-muslim-refugees-throw-12-christians-overboard/

=> MORE
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

Looks like YOY the number of immigrants drowning is going to be up by 10000%... 19 Apr 2015 12:22 #3

As far as Im concerned NATO should be using all these vessels as target practice. How the fuck can you have people coming for example from Senegal claiming asylum :facepalm:

I think next year I will do some charter shark fishing ventures as the sharks are going to be huge in that area of the Med :thumbup:

Looks like YOY the number of immigrants drowning is going to be up by 10000%... 20 Apr 2015 21:03 #4

• rodin
  • Spam Killer
The EU has set out a package of measures to try to ease the migrant boat crisis in the Mediterranean.
Its Triton patrolling service will be strengthened and a military mandate sought to destroy people-smugglers' boats.

www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-32383126

Third, they are enforced

"Communism is the bloodiest, most difficult and the most terrible way from capitalism to capitalism" from Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina

Looks like YOY the number of immigrants drowning is going to be up by 10000%... 21 Apr 2015 18:36 #5

• rodin
  • Spam Killer
Details have emerged about the capsize of a migrant boat in the Mediterranean on Sunday that killed more than 800.
Prosecutors in Italy say the captain, who survived and faces multiple homicide charges, crashed the boat by mistake against a merchant rescue ship.

www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-32399433

You couldn't make this up, unless they have...

Third, they are enforced

Operation Schiffe versenken - Operation Playing Battleships 12 May 2015 17:47 #6

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Migration

OPERATION "SCHIFFE VERSENKEN" ("Battleships") is the cynical headline of the FRG mouthpiece

EU draws up plans for military attacks on Libya targets to stop migrant boats

:O :cool:

Britain drafting UN security council resolution that would authorise mission to hit vessels used by human traffickers for dash across Mediterranean

The European Union has drawn up plans for military attacks in Libya to try to curb the influx of migrants across the Mediterranean by targeting the trafficking networks. It is to launch a bid on Monday to secure a UN mandate for armed action in Libya’s territorial waters.

Britain is drafting the UN security council resolution that would authorise the mission, said senior officials in Brussels. It would come under Italian command, have the participation of around 10 EU countries, including Britain, France, Spain, and Italy, and could also drag in Nato although there are no plans for initial alliance involvement.

On Monday, Federica Mogherini, the EU’s chief foreign and security policy coordinator, is to brief the UN security council in New York on the plans for a “chapter seven” resolution authorising the use of force. The British draft is believed to call for the “use of all means to destroy the business model of the traffickers”.

(Addendum: this reads like the description of a battle among mafia clans)

Following a visit to Beijing last week, Mogherini believes the Chinese will not block the mission at the security council. Her staff are also confident that Russia can be persuaded against wielding its security council veto despite the intense animosity between Moscow and the west over the Ukraine conflict.

Separately from the push in New York for EU military action, Brussels is also calling for new and binding rules establishing a quota system of sharing refugees among the EU’s 28 countries.

The European Commission is to unveil a new European “migration agenda” on Wednesday which contains the controversial and highly divisive proposals, pushed by Germany and rejected by Britain and east European countries.

You could not make this sh*t up - satan himself in disguise => www.theguardian.com/world/2015/may/10/eu-considers-military-attacks-on-targets-in-libya-to-stop-migrant-boats

Summerized: The EU wants to tighten the measures against traffickers in the Mediterranean significantly. A submission to the United Nations envisages even that smuggler ships (as in Libya) may even be destroyed by troops ashore. But against the plans, there is resistance. Russia has no tolerance, the Federal Republic and various secret services report concerns too. It is still not clear how much can be implemented by the plans.
gogol mogol trans

Wait a day or two and the fake "concerns" will miraculously have vanished ...

www.spiegel.de/politik/ausland/europaeische-union-will-schlepper-stoppen-operation-schiffe-versenken-a-1033187.html

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 12 May 2015 18:16 by PFIZIPFEI.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, Return of Zorro, Mario

Operation Schiffe versenken - Operation Playing Battleships 12 May 2015 19:01 #7

I was in Naples in 2006, and it was literally like being in a third world country. Spot the white man, or rather the Italian (same race), in many parts of the City. Seriously, I thought I had mistakenly booked a flight to Nairobi when I first set foot in the city. :O

This is the future for the whole of Europe if mass immigration isn't stopped soon. I also advocate shipping ALL Immigrants and their families who have entered Europe (illegally) back to where they came. It's not Europe's responsibility to be the refugee centre of the world, and especially not at the expense of Europeans themselves being captive to draconian ''anti racist'' laws and brainwashing political correctness (that were created only to silence opposition to this madness) inside our own countries!!
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 12 May 2015 19:13 by Return of Zorro.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, Mario

Operation Schiffe versenken - Operation Playing Battleships 12 May 2015 19:05 #8

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
What's really shocking and funny at the same time is
that they believe we still buy their ancient good-guy v bad-guy games.

Imagine the INFAMY that those who invite the "refugees" are the same
as those who "traffick" and now fake to repel them !

The mindeset is SOOOO typical - they are making money from human tragedy and death either way, as usual.

:joker:

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 12 May 2015 19:07 by PFIZIPFEI.
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro

Operation Schiffe versenken - Operation Playing Battleships 12 May 2015 19:12 #9

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Zorro wrote:
I was in Naples in 2006, and it was literally like being in a third world country. Spot the white man, or rather the Italian (same race), in many parts of the City. Seriously, I thought I had mistakenly booked a flight to Nairobi when I first set foot in the city. :O

This is the future for the whole of Europe if mass immigration isn't stopped soon. I also advocate shipping ALL Immigrants and their families who have entered Europe (illegally) back to where they came. It's not Europe's responsibility to be the refugee centre of the word.

Napoli was always a filthy hotbed of crime & vice, drugs, prostitution, corruption .....
Camorra's court so to speak en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Camorra
and/or Kosher Nostra's en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish-American_organized_crime

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

Operation Schiffe versenken - Operation Playing Battleships 12 May 2015 19:18 #10

Correct PFIZ. Lucky for me I was only passing through to get to Sorrento. :)

Anybody reading this then don't book a Holiday in Naples!!
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 12 May 2015 19:19 by Return of Zorro.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

Operation Schiffe versenken - Operation Playing Battleships 12 May 2015 19:24 #11

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Zorro wrote:

:thumbup:

I was in Herculaneum doing research for a book,
getting moortherapy on the island of Ischia and going for a sightseeing to Capri of course.

:)

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 12 May 2015 19:31 by PFIZIPFEI.

Operation Schiffe versenken - Operation Playing Battleships 12 May 2015 19:29 #12

PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Zorro wrote:

:thumbup:

I was in Herculaneum doing research for a book.
And sightseeing Capri of course.

:)

Ah, me too. We took the Ferry from Sorrento to The Island of Capri, I also took a look at the old Roman Garrison while I was there. :thumbup:

Looks like YOY the number of immigrants drowning is going to be up by 10000%... 21 Sep 2015 13:16 #13

• rodin
  • Spam Killer
rodin wrote:
How many more are making it to shore this year than last? Or have boats suddenly sprung leaks?

www.theguardian.com/world/2015/apr/19/700-migrants-feared-dead-mediterranean-shipwreck-worst-yet

ISIS Option in play

Third, they are enforced

Looks like YOY the number of immigrants drowning is going to be up by 10000%... 22 Sep 2015 03:42 #14

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
  • You have the Right NOT to Vote! = for EVIL!
But don't be freaking fooled by your so called Government counter actions. :wissl:

Its all part of there designed game from A to ZZ!
This thing is on there drawing boards for century's!

Will people stop this ... :dunno:

As I said every single second counts. Once a critical point & number has been reached there is no more chance of reversal.
The organizers & instigators are very well aware of it!
Not the first time they playing there dirty games against all & everyone!

Go for the Head masters hard & without to much blah, blah ........ that's all I can say again & again.

People do not listen ........ well then they don't & have no need to say anything once its over and they achieved there target agenda.

Don't forget & lose focus of the bigger agenda picture which is driving all of this......... since day one!

For them its only a final one way road with no return.
Take over all; or End of calender for there entire historical game play!

Don't believe it .........
ASK THEM STRAIGHT INTO THERE FACES! ......
ALL YOUR PROSTITUTED PIMP LEADERS AROUND THE WORLD ARE IN ON IT! :yup: :yup:

OUR GOAL - WORLD POWER

3. We count upon attracting all nations to the task of erecting the new fundamental structure, the project for which has been drawn up by us. This is why, before everything, it is indispensable for us to arm ourselves and to store up in ourselves that absolutely reckless audacity and irresistible might of the spirit which in the person of our active workers will break down all hindrances on our way.

4. WHEN WE HAVE ACCOMPLISHED OUR COUP D'ETAT WE SHALL SAY THEN TO THE VARIOUS PEOPLES: "EVERYTHING HAS GONE TERRIBLY BADLY, ALL HAVE BEEN WORN OUT WITH SUFFERING. WE ARE DESTROYING THE CAUSES OF YOUR TORMENT - NATIONALITIES, FRONTIERS, DIFFERENCES OF COINAGES. YOU ARE AT LIBERTY, OF COURSE, TO PRONOUNCE SENTENCE UPON US, BUT CAN IT POSSIBLY BE A JUST ONE IF IT IS CONFIRMED BY YOU BEFORE YOU MAKE ANY TRIAL OF WHAT WE ARE OFFERING YOU." ... THEN WILL THE MOB EXALT US AND BEAR US UP IN THEIR HANDS IN A UNANIMOUS TRIUMPH OF HOPES AND EXPECTATIONS. VOTING, WHICH WE HAVE MADE THE INSTRUMENT WHICH WILL SET US ON THE THRONE OF THE WORLD BY TEACHING EVEN THE VERY SMALLEST UNITS OF MEMBERS OF THE HUMAN RACE TO VOTE BY MEANS OF MEETINGS AND AGREEMENTS BY GROUPS, WILL THEN HAVE SERVED ITS PURPOSES AND WILL PLAY ITS PART THEN FOR THE LAST TIME BY A UNANIMITY OF DESIRE TO MAKE CLOSE ACQUAINTANCE WITH US BEFORE CONDEMNING US.

5. TO SECURE THIS WE MUST HAVE EVERYBODY VOTE WITHOUT DISTINCTION OF CLASSES AND QUALIFICATIONS, in order to establish an absolute majority, which cannot be got from the educated propertied classes. In this way, by inculcating in all a sense of self-importance, we shall destroy among the GOYIM the importance of the family and its educational value and remove the possibility of individual minds splitting off, for the mob, handled by us, will not let them come to the front nor even give them a hearing; it is accustomed to listen to us only who pay it for obedience and attention. In this way we shall create a blind, mighty force which will never be in a position to move in any direction without the guidance of our agents set at its head by us as leaders of the mob. The people will submit to this regime because it will know that upon these leaders will depend its earnings, gratifications and the receipt of all kinds of benefits.

6. A scheme of government should come ready made from one brain, because it will never be clinched firmly if it is allowed to be split into fractional parts in the minds of many. It is allowable, therefore, for us to have cognizance of the scheme of action but not to discuss it lest we disturb its artfulness, the interdependence of its component parts, the practical force of the secret meaning of each clause. To discuss and make alterations in a labor of this kind by means of numerous votings is to impress upon it the stamp of all ratiocinations and misunderstandings which have failed to penetrate the depth and nexus of its plottings. We want our schemes to be forcible and suitably concocted. Therefore WE OUGHT NOT TO FLING THE WORK OF GENIUS OF OUR GUIDE to the fangs of the mob or even of a select company.

7. These schemes will not turn existing institutions upside down just yet. They will only effect changes in their economy and consequently in the whole combined movement of their progress, which will thus be directed along the paths laid down in our schemes.
http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/przion1.htm

Who does not understand clearly by now will never do!

Black on white & the reality up your asses!

More then ever .........

Any signs or signals are still missing :dunno: :dunno:

You need a little man in a red dress-up ; saying its me ..... the time is now! :facepalm: :facepalm:

@ oiram @
Last Edit: 22 Sep 2015 04:22 by Mario.

Looks like YOY the number of immigrants drowning is going to be up by 10000%... 22 Sep 2015 12:59 #15

• Resonator
  • Fresh Member
Hi all
I dont Know if this has been posted before because I'm new here..
but all this seems by design back from 1922 - 1925
Mass immigration is a phenomenon, the causes of which are still cleverly concealed by the system, and the multicultural propaganda is trying to falsely portray it as inevitable. With this article we intend to prove once and for all, that this is not a spontaneous phenomenon. What they want to present as an inevitable outcome of modern life, is actually a plan conceived around a table and prepared for decades, to completely destroy the face of the continent.
In 1922 he founded the “Pan-European” movement in Vienna, which aimed to create a New World Order, based on a federation of nations led by the United States
With the rise of Fascism in Europe, the project was abandoned and the “Pan-European” movement was forced to dissolve, but after the Second World War, Kalergi, thanks to frantic and tireless activity and the support of Winston Churchill, the Jewish Masonic Lodge B’nai B’rith and major newspapers like the New York Times, the plan manages to be accepted by the United States Government.

Kalergi proclaims the abolition of the right of self-determination and then the elimination of nations with the use of ethnic separatist movements and mass migration. In order for Europe to be controlled by an elite, he wants to turn people into one homogeneous mixed breed of Blacks, Whites and Asians

The Coudenhove-Kalergi European Prize is awarded every two years to Europeans who have excelled in promoting this criminal plan. Among those awarded with such a prize are Angela Merkel and Herman Van Rompuy.]
G. Brock Chisholm, former director of the World Health Organization (OMS), proves that he has learned the lesson of Kalergi well when he says: “What people in all places have to do is to limit of birthrates and promote mixed marriages (between different races), this aims to create a single race in a world which will be directed by a central authority. ”

www.zengardner.com/coudenhove-kalergi-plan-genocide-peoples-europe/

If this isnt long term planning on the scale of the House of Rothschilds, then I dont know what is..

Germanys "open the borders" by Merkel has now come to light..
And Germanys surrounding countries are paying a heavy price!
User(s) who Liked this post: Orangeaid

Looks like YOY the number of immigrants drowning is going to be up by 10000%... 22 Sep 2015 13:10 #16

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Resonator wrote:
Hi all

Again welcome Resonator. :)

Yes there are some posts on TZ about Kalergi, some of us are aware of him and the rest, and he was much awarded by the system in his day, more evidence that some powerful people agree with his beliefs and outlook.
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352

Looks like YOY the number of immigrants drowning is going to be up by 10000%... 22 Sep 2015 13:25 #17

• Resonator
  • Fresh Member
novum wrote:
Resonator wrote:
Hi all

Again welcome Resonator. :)

Yes there are some posts on TZ about Kalergi, some of us are aware of him and the rest, and he was much awarded by the system in his day, more evidence that some powerful people agree with his beliefs and outlook.

thanks again

I think this is clear evidence of what is happening now in Europe

This open door policy has brought hundreds of thousands of economic migrants to Europe seeking a much higher standard of living, all in the guise of Refugeeism
This is a scenario which creates a survival of the fittest mentality and genuine refugees such as mothers with children, the old and the infirm are left behind in the Million muslim march, as it is being called
this will produce a certain type of migrant in the greatest numbers..
the most aggressive males who are young and virile..ready to spread their seeds amongst the natives
(let me just add that Im not a racist or a forced multiculturist)
this is exactly inline with the Coudenhove-Kalergi Plan as descibed..imho

Looks like YOY the number of immigrants drowning is going to be up by 10000%... 22 Sep 2015 13:57 #18

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Welcome Resonator!

How did you manage to not being banned in the dif pit? :)

2015 - Year of Coudenhove-Kalergi's Dream Come True ?

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

Looks like YOY the number of immigrants drowning is going to be up by 10000%... 22 Sep 2015 14:44 #19

• Resonator
  • Fresh Member
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Welcome Resonator!

thanks PFIZIPFEI :)

Well, im generally not aggressive and only post my thoughts on issues
I have however had my fare share of warnings and infractions over the years from 'debating' with the 'known' infiltraitors of that place.
Ive had enough, I had enough back in march this year when the disruption caused by so few to so many was staggering and I refrained from posting for about 5 months

I decided to start posting again because of the sept 2015 significance and with all the things happening in this month.
its worse than ever, seanx is now openly goading david icke and he is free to do what he pleases without any warnings at all

In fact, ive never seen his account suspended or the red button spam warning on any of his posts!!
Ive tried contacting Gareth Icke through PM but have yet to have a reply..
perhaps the group of posters who diligently subvert the forum are there on official means?
a condition of the authorities to remain online and the owners out of court/ jail??

I know that it is a shadow of its former self and testimony to the fact that the site has been well and truly compromised
"all good things come to an end eh?"

It would be nice for the admin here, if they get pressure of the authorities, to post the pressure they are under along with what changes they are being forced to make..just so we know hat it is we are up against..but that could be dangerous for the admins safety, so I understand this may not happen if the scenario did happen.

thanks to all for making me feel so welcome so soon :)
Last Edit: 22 Sep 2015 14:45 by Resonator. Reason: typo's
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, PFIZIPFEI, Return of Zorro, Orangeaid

Looks like YOY the number of immigrants drowning is going to be up by 10000%... 22 Sep 2015 15:01 #20

Resonator wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Welcome Resonator!

thanks PFIZIPFEI :)

Well, im generally not aggressive and only post my thoughts on issues
I have however had my fare share of warnings and infractions over the years from 'debating' with the 'known' infiltraitors of that place.
Ive had enough, I had enough back in march this year when the disruption caused by so few to so many was staggering and I refrained from posting for about 5 months

I decided to start posting again because of the sept 2015 significance and with all the things happening in this month.
its worse than ever, seanx is now openly goading david icke and he is free to do what he pleases without any warnings at all

In fact, ive never seen his account suspended or the red button spam warning on any of his posts!!
Ive tried contacting Gareth Icke through PM but have yet to have a reply..
perhaps the group of posters who diligently subvert the forum are there on official means?
a condition of the authorities to remain online and the owners out of court/ jail??

I know that it is a shadow of its former self and testimony to the fact that the site has been well and truly compromised
"all good things come to an end eh?"

It would be nice for the admin here, if they get pressure of the authorities, to post the pressure they are under along with what changes they are being forced to make..just so we know hat it is we are up against..but that could be dangerous for the admins safety, so I understand this may not happen if the scenario did happen.

thanks to all for making me feel so welcome so soon :)

Me thinks you've hit the nail right on the head there. I can't think of any other reason why foul mouthed trolls like seanx wouldn't already be long gone and dealt with. Why wouldn't you not want to boot such a foul and nasty piece of shit out of your forum? That's the question. It's all very Orwellian isn't it. Something tells me that even most of the mods there want that prize prick and a few others gone, but they're not allowed to take any action against them. I have heard that seanx and a few others are ADL plants. Judging on how the mods seemingly can't take any action against these handful of serial abusers, it completely makes sense. I don't think all the mods are bad people, I just think the ADL are holding a Gun to their heads over there, by threatening to shut them down if they go too non PC. If Icke was based In Germany for instance, or any other country where ''Holocaust denial'' and such is a crime, then he would have probably been locked up by now.
Last Edit: 22 Sep 2015 19:36 by Return of Zorro.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare