Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Jews Continue Pressure for Internet Censorship

Jews Continue Pressure for Internet Censorship 20 May 2015 12:37 #1

Jews Continue Pressure for Internet Censorship

May 19, 2015
Andrew Joyce

Back in March TOO came under sustained cyber-attack from the enemies of our people. This vital resource for truth was brought to a stand-still by a large number of bogus service requests, with Kevin MacDonald noting that one IP address in Israel “attempted to access the site 13,125 times within the span of three days.” Our mission of enlightenment and liberation is deeply loathed by those intent on bringing our race to its knees. The Occidental Observer is a truly unique site, and we can be sure that the commentary and research it continues to present is giving our enemies sleepless nights. I’m certain that TOO, and other sites sharing our goals and worldview, have a special place in the hateful hearts of the alien elite. They won’t stop until they have found a way to silence us. But cyber-attack is just one prong in this assault on truth and our right to self-determination. Another major frontline in the assault on our mission is the international legislative effort to permanently shut us down.

A few days ago the fifth biennial meeting of the Global Forum for Combating Anti-Semitism convened in Israel. Run by the Israeli government, mainly its many-tentacled Foreign Ministry, the Global Forum makes a priority of fighting ‘cyber hate.’ A few days ago it issued statements recommending steps for international governments and major websites to radically restrict material critical of Jews and Israel. The Forum has also very cleverly presented the issue of restricting internet freedom as a moral imperative — our enemies are obviously playing to our weakness. A statement issued by the Forum on Thursday night read:

Given the pervasive, expansive and transnational nature of the internet and the viral nature of hate materials, counter-speech alone is not a sufficient response to cyber hate. The right to free expression does not require or obligate the internet industry to disseminate hate materials. They too are moral actors, free to pursue internet commerce in line with ethics, social responsibility, and a mutually agreed code of conduct.

The Forum should be seen as an exercise in the spread and influence of international Jewish power and activism. The number of representatives alone from various organizations totalled just over one thousand. That number also includes a number of non-Jewish representatives and delegates from governments under Jewish influence. The latest convention of the Forum, the largest of its kind in the world, included the Justice Ministers of Germany and Romania, the Education Minister of Bulgaria, the Mayor of Paris, and the Minister of State for Multiculturalism from Canada. More predictably, leaders from many of our most prominent opposition groups were in attendance, including the Anti-Defamation League; Simon Wiesenthal Center; American Jewish Committee; Conference of Presidents of Major American Jewish Organizations; Conseil Représentatif des Institutions Juives de France; the International Holocaust Remembrance Alliance; B’nai B’rith; World Jewish Congress; and the Institute for the Study of Global Anti-Semitism and Policy.

The ‘recommendations’ of the Forum include a demand to adopt “a clear industry standard for defining hate speech and anti-Semitism.” This, of course, would be a definition of ‘hate speech’ and ‘anti-Semitism’ that would serve Jewish interests most effectively. This definition would be sufficiently wide-ranging that it would preclude, under threat of severe punishment, any criticism of Jews or Israel. This effort cannot be seen as isolated but as part of a conscious broader, global strategy. In January I wrote in The Noose Tightens on Europe that:

The Guardian reports that European Jewish leaders, backed by a host of former EU heads of state and government, are preparing to call for pan-European legislation outlawing ‘anti-Semitism.’A panel of four prestigious international experts on constitutional law backed by the Orwellian European Council on Tolerance and Reconciliation (ECTR) have spent the last three years drafting a 12-page document on “tolerance”. In the wake of the Charlie Hebdo shootings, and in line with a renewed and intense Jewish drive for complete invulnerability, they are lobbying to have it converted into law in the 28 countries of the EU.

Efforts to enact legislation or enforce government policies that eliminate criticism of Jews and Israel are just another means to procure the immunity and special privileged status of Jews in our societies. To that end, the ‘cyber-hate’ activism is no different from more explicit efforts to criminalize anti-Semitism.

As part of its proceedings, the Global Forum hosted a panel chaired by “US special envoy to monitor and combat anti-Semitism,” Ira Forman. Members of the panel included the head of the UK’s Cross-Government Hate Crime Programme, Superintendent Paul Giannasi, and anti-free speech academic Prof. Raphael Cohen Almagor. More importantly, the panel included Google’s Juniper Downs and Facebook’s Simon Milner. This mixture of law enforcement, academia, and internet behemoths points to increasing Jewish pressure in all of these areas, in addition to the continuance of pressure on governments to introduce laws against holding anti-Jewish attitudes. Indeed, Almagor openly called for ‘unity’ to combat ‘hate speech.’ The unity of whom? Not the White masses. He wants increased interactive efforts between governments, law officers, and anti-terrorism units, alongside companies and NGOs. He wants Big Brother to start watching you.

Attempting to provide some kind of context for this Brave New World, Jews are busily portraying themselves as being in grave danger. Anti-Defamation League National Director Abraham Foxman informed the Global Forum that current levels of anti-Semitism around the world are “the worst it’s been since the 30s. We’re living in an era where again anti-Semitism presents a clear and present danger to Jews in various communities. It’s global in its nature, and it’s endangering the lives of Jews—not just where they live or their livelihoods—and it has a dimension of terrorism, jihadism.” No mention from Foxman of the fact that jihadism in Europe and America is the product of Jewish efforts to open our borders to the alien refuse of humanity that perpetrate these foreign-influenced acts and murders on our streets.

In order to address this problem, Foxman said, it is necessary to provide “physical safety and security” for Jewish communities. I’ve already documented the level of safety and security given to this privileged minority (“The Return of the Protected Jewish Minority in Europe”), but note again the insatiable search for total immunity.

Foxman also wants to continuously encourage the narrative of Jewish victimhood. He was at pains to convince the conference of the need “to clearly identify and label both the perpetrators and victims.” He argued that “there is a reluctance to identify sometimes not even the perpetrators but also the victims. It’s a sort of political correctness,” Foxman said, citing Barack Obama’s reluctance to name those shot at the Hypercacher market in Paris as Jewish, calling them instead “a bunch of folks.” Bear in mind that this only works one way. Explicitly mentioning that a victim of a shooting is Jewish is something the ADL is crying out for — but explicitly mentioning the Jewishness of a fraudster, a Communist mass murderer, a serial killer, a degenerate pervert, or several usurpers of our society (see here, here and here) is something liable to put you behind bars in the near future. ‘Jewishness’ is a badge only opportunistically worn.

Jews are not content with the status quo of lobbying individual governments. They want the introduction of international laws and practices that leave no stone unturned, and no avenue for criticism left open. They loathe the fact there is no unified global legislation, and that international fora provided by the internet continue to provide Whites around the world with the opportunity to come together and share strategies, information, and truths which may lead to their eventual rebirth. The Global Forum has now called for the adoption of global terms of service prohibiting the posting of materials critical of Jews. Jews also want to ring-fence their narrative of Jewish casualties during World War II by introducing an international legal ban on “Holocaust denial sites.”

Read More Here
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

Jews Continue Pressure for Internet Censorship 20 May 2015 13:03 #2

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
Does the Talmud get labeled as the most hate filled book ever written. ... and Rabbis get imprisoned for their hate speech?
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, annabelle

Jews Continue Pressure for Internet Censorship 20 May 2015 13:31 #3

• Oracle
  • Futurist & Anthropogenist
If that is not psychopathy in all its depravity, I don't know what it is.
They go predictably totally nuts again, and aim for jewish commissars with pistols behind the sayanim ordered to shoot an "anti-semite counterrevolutionary" or "socially harmful element".
If the sayan refuses, the "anti-semite" and the sayan get shot by the commissar, because the refusing sayan is also "anti-semite" due to his refusal to shoot.
The resident shill announced
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

yet he is trolling further. :facepalm:

blue_tackler wrote:
the lice are only going to jump onto other typhus victim

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.
Last Edit: 20 May 2015 13:33 by Oracle.

Jews Continue Pressure for Internet Censorship 20 May 2015 13:47 #4

• rodin
  • Spam Killer
  • BELIEF IS THE ENEMY OF TRUTH
Pushing the Holocaust and Nazis on the local radio en route today. I think the propaganda is ramping up. Maybe a push for sympathy for extradition to Israel, which of course will eventually and soon lead to a world court in Jerusalem for us all...

Unless....
To understand who rules over you look to whom you tube can't criticise

The media isn't there to cover the news
It's there to cover the news up

All establishment lies pass through three stages
First, they are accepted as being self evident
Second, they are exposed by diligent research
Third, they are enforced

"Communism is the bloodiest, most difficult and the most terrible way from capitalism to capitalism" from Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina
Last Edit: 20 May 2015 13:47 by rodin.

Jews Continue Pressure for Internet Censorship 20 May 2015 13:57 #5

Oracle wrote:
If that is not psychopathy in all its depravity, I don't know what it is.
They go predictably totally nuts again, and aim for jewish commissars with pistols behind the sayanim ordered to shoot an "anti-semite counterrevolutionary" or "socially harmful element".
If the sayan refuses, the "anti-semite" and the sayan get shot by the commissar, because the refusing sayan is also "anti-semite" due to his refusal to shoot.

This is indeed what some of them would do, given the opportunity. judging by how they're now pushing for international laws to make ''anti-semitism'' an international crime, it won't be too long before they're sending people who criticise Jews off to soviet style kangeroo courts. Which is exactly what happened in the former Soviet Union. These people now pose a very real threat to freedom of speech and world peace.

Being somebody yourself that lived in the former GDR, you'll have first hand experience of how these control freaks and enemies of free humanity operate.

Somebody has to be totally blind now to not see what and who is really behind what's going down in the World. How somebody can't put two & two together to work out who the real oppressors and enemies of freedom are is totally beyond me.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 20 May 2015 14:12 by Return of Zorro.

Jews Continue Pressure for Internet Censorship 20 May 2015 14:20 #6

You know another thing that will come out of this too, once criticism of Israel and Jewish behaviour eventually becomes a crime, they'll ramp up the genocide of the Palestinians. The only thing at the moment anyway that's really stopping them from completely wiping out the Palestinians is Iran and Hezzbolla. Israel still very much fears the Islamic resistance, hence why they want to destroy Iran and Lebanon etc.
Last Edit: 20 May 2015 14:22 by Return of Zorro.

Jews Continue Pressure for Internet Censorship 20 May 2015 14:23 #7

• Oracle
Zorro wrote:

Being somebody yourself that lived in the former GDR, you'll have first hand experience of how these control freaks and enemies of free humanity operate.

They shot people who tried to leave the workers and peasant paradise. All said.

I wonder when they will rebuild the death strip in Palestine at their new wall of death and terror.

Telling photo, when the Curch of Reconciliation(1894) had to make room for the death strip, for minefields, automated shooting device, watch towers etc...

It was apparently jew Gregor Gysi's father, who signed the order to blow up the church in 1961, which survived the bombing despite damage, was rebuild and repaired until blown up.
Gysi is the head of the successor party of SED nowadays, his father was ambassador, and head of the office for church questions, Stasi officer, dedicated red sock, a massive pig and most probably a double agent. His son was lawyer, denies Stasi contacts to this day, but regularly travelled to West Berlin back in the days, and former clients saying he sold them out.

en.metapedia.org/wiki/Gregor_Gysi
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

blue_tackler wrote:

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.
Last Edit: 20 May 2015 14:28 by Oracle.
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro

Jews Continue Pressure for Internet Censorship 20 May 2015 14:33 #8

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
  • You have the Right NOT to Vote! = for EVIL!
I'm sorry to say .... but you nasty type Jews start to give me the Sh@ts with your moaning & caring on!

If those nasty Jews which don't like the Internet have a problem with it.
Just don't use it .......... SIMPLE!
Why the f@ck anyone would need to follow a nasty Jew ONLY idea ........?

Do they think they are the only ones on Earth; :iitm: :iitm: ..... or what?

As your own boys saying you own everything else of hell through lies & usury implementations ....... so leave the Internet for the rest of Humanity.
CAN'T YOU'RE GREEDY TYPE JEWS EVER GET ENOUGH?

Some of your type is even threatening the entire Human race by saying IN PUBLIC & I noted the comment with attention. >>>>

We'll Bring the Whole World Down With Us!

Well then make you're own day; if you hating your own entire created World; but don't involve all others!

So who is threatening who ... wise guys?
Some of your people must have a short memory span!

Clearly, clearly your type is pointing in the wrong direction!

As I said ... if you're type don't like the Net >> then get out of it!
We surely. surely are the majority not the minority!
So lets have a so called Democratic Vote on the Net!
And why F@cking Not!
Would be the first time in my entire life I would vote for anything!

You Jews of the nasty type like to be respected ??
If you do; just pull your heads out of the black hole you having your own heads right now!
'

Truly I have a request on those Jewish people which are part of the human race.
Can you please talk to your own out of order tribe stock "to wake the F@ck up" PLEASE!

Things are going both ways not just one way or a nasty Jew way ......... no matter if the nasty Jew ones are not getting it yet!

One thing must be a clear fact .......... the Internet must be a God given tool for the entire Humanity.
Prove! ....... if it was not so & the nasty Jews would own it like anything else in hell boy World they would not ask to get rid of it or parts of it; but just shut it down if they were the legitimate Soul-owners!

And if all you so called Politicians in all your self created Governments around the World like to follow these nasty Jews you are clearly consenting to become a part of these nasty Jews & there ideas ....... so its your own choice to stay with Humanity globally; or to join the exact same thing as these proving themselves nasty Jews!
Your own personal choice; and no one will vote for you on your own choice made & don't complain afterwards!!

As I said; its a God given tool so all the shit on Earth can finally be sorted out & yes the nasty type Jews are a big, big part of the entire problem as they proving it again & again by there own illogical ego driven, ignorant, arrogant talks & actions.

And don't some of you lowlifes out there trying to twist or say I'm a hater of anything ..............
I'm a lover of truth & not a hater of it!

@ oiram @
Last Edit: 20 May 2015 15:11 by Mario.

Jews Continue Pressure for Internet Censorship 20 May 2015 15:07 #9

• Oracle
Devilish...

Here is such automated shooting device, it is in fact a splinter/shrapnel mine laucher(SM-70), about 120m damage radius.

Ground mines...

Bunkers and troops...

Spot the bunker/checkpoint here...

They deployed about 1.3 million mines, and the result is ~1350 dead people who tried to escape the Gulag, only a very few made it.
blue_tackler wrote:

blue_tackler wrote:

Last Edit: 20 May 2015 15:10 by Oracle.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, Return of Zorro, Orangeaid

Jews Continue Pressure for Internet Censorship 20 May 2015 15:20 #10

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
rodin wrote:
Pushing the Holocaust and Nazis on the local radio en route today. I think the propaganda is ramping up. Maybe a push for sympathy for extradition to Israel, which of course will eventually and soon lead to a world court in Jerusalem for us all...

Unless....
Unless.... :ponda:

I wished they had the Net in WWII time line ...........

Would had saved so many uninvolved lives I'm sure of it.........

@ oiram @
Last Edit: 20 May 2015 15:23 by Mario.

Jews Continue Pressure for Internet Censorship 20 May 2015 15:23 #11

• Oracle
Mario wrote:
rodin wrote:

Unless....

@ oiram @

That would have exposed Makow long time ago as a fraud, and kosher gatekeeper.
In fact, he could not claim what he claims, and you'd have to find a different "truth" to proclaim.
blue_tackler wrote:

blue_tackler wrote:

Jews Continue Pressure for Internet Censorship 20 May 2015 15:34 #12

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
Zorro wrote:
This is indeed what some of them would do, given the opportunity. judging by how they're now pushing for international laws to make ''anti-semitism'' an international crime, it won't be too long before they're sending people who criticise Jews off to soviet style kangeroo courts. Which is exactly what happened in the former Soviet Union. These people now pose a very real threat to freedom of speech and world peace.

Somebody has to be totally blind now to not see what and who is really behind what's going down in the World. How somebody can't put two & two together to work out who the real oppressors and enemies of freedom are is totally beyond me.

Most do putting two & two together ..... but most doing it in silence! .......... at the right time you will see this reality being revealed.

Have a tiny winy bit of faith ........ I do have; even so I would never ever follow religious organizations ever!

Its all in here & its impossible to mistake it for anything else :yup: :>>
The most important document ever discovered in this World >>>

WE SHALL BE CRUEL <<< no news here at all; history is prove of it; in a multi million ways!

18. Our absolutism will in all things be logically consecutive and therefore in each one of its decrees our supreme will must be respected and unquestionably fulfilled: it will ignore all murmurs, all discontents of every kind and will destroy to the root every kind of manifestation of them in act by punishment of an exemplary character.

19. We shall abolish the right of appeal, which will be transferred exclusively to our disposal - to the cognizance of him who rules, for we must not allow the conception among the people of a thought that there could be such a thing as a decision that is not right of judges set up by us. If, however, anything like this should occur, we shall ourselves quash the decision, but inflict therewith such exemplary punishment on the judge for lack of understanding of his duty and the purpose of his appointment as will prevent a repetition of such cases .... I repeat that it must be born in mind that we shall know every step of our administration which only needs to be closely watched for the people to be content with us, for it has the right to demand from a good government a good official.

I always said to people it never was your Government even so they let you vote; but you don't see it! >>>

20. OUR GOVERNMENT WILL HAVE THE APPEARANCE OF A PATRIARCHAL PATERNAL GUARDIANSHIP ON THE PART OF OUR RULER. Our own nation and our subjects will discern in his person a father caring for their every need, their every act, their every interrelation as subjects one with another, as well as their relations to the ruler. They will then be so thoroughly imbued with the thought that it is impossible for them to dispense with this wardship and guidance, if they wish to live in peace and quiet, THAT THEY WILL ACKNOWLEDGE THE AUTOCRACY OF OUR RULER WITH A DEVOTION BORDERING ON "APOTHEOSIS," especially when they are convinced that those whom we set up do not put their own in place of authority, but only blindly execute his dictates. They will be rejoiced that we have regulated everything in their lives as is done by wise parents who desire to train children in the cause of duty and submission. For the peoples of the world in regard to the secrets of our polity are ever through the ages only children under age, precisely as are also their governments.

21. As you see, I found our despotism on right and duty: the right to compel the execution of duty is the direct obligation of a government which is a father for its subjects. It has the right of the strong that it may use it for the benefit of directing humanity towards that order which is defined by nature, namely, submission. Everything in the world is in a state of submission, if not to man, then to circumstances or its own inner character, in all cases, to what is stronger. And so shall we be this something stronger for the sake of good.

22. We are obliged without hesitation to sacrifice individuals, who commit a breach of established order, for in the exemplary punishment of evil lies a great educational problem.

23. When the King of Israel sets upon his sacred head the crown offered him by Europe he will become patriarch of the world. The indispensable victims offered by him in consequence of their suitability will never reach the number of victims offered in the course of centuries by the mania of magnificence, the emulation between the GOY governments.

24. Our King will be in constant communion with the peoples, making to them from the tribune speeches which fame will in that same hour distribute over all the world.
http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/przion1.htm#TABLE OF CONTENTS

@ oiram @
Last Edit: 20 May 2015 21:34 by Mario.

Jews Continue Pressure for Internet Censorship 20 May 2015 15:55 #13

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
Oracle wrote:
Mario wrote:
rodin wrote:

Unless....

@ oiram @

In fact, he could not claim what he claims, and you'd have to find a different "truth" to proclaim.

Sorry to say; but you are a concrete head.
Why do you hate people .......... why propagandize your own opinions on individuals over and over? ...... you are not better then these nasty Jews!
Also there are not only Makow's story's on his site .......... but who would possibly notice?

Don't expose yourself ....... others having there own minds too.
By the way; you sound a bit like a Ossi .... but I was wrong before so don't worry.

I'm done with you ........ :thdown:

@ oiram @
Last Edit: 20 May 2015 16:10 by Mario.

Jews Continue Pressure for Internet Censorship 20 May 2015 16:12 #14

• Oracle
Mario wrote:
Oracle wrote:
Mario wrote:
rodin wrote:

Unless....

@ oiram @

Why do you hate people .......... why propagandize your own opinions & views over and over? ...... you are not better then these nasty Jews!

I am referring to the particular gatekeeping on WWII, in fact lying by omission and spin.
This guy is too knowledgeable to overlook for example the shutdown of masonic lodges under NSDAP govt, yet he claims fraudulently Hitler was a mason, against all evidence and better knowledge.

If you call people who point out obvious provable lies "hater", you are in line what you claim to oppose, and it would be reasonable to assume you are just another sock deploying usual tactics.
And why the hell do your posts always look like from the wheel of fortune show or a fun fair fortune teller advert?
blue_tackler wrote:

blue_tackler wrote:

Last Edit: 20 May 2015 16:35 by Oracle.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

Jews Continue Pressure for Internet Censorship 20 May 2015 17:17 #15

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
Oracle wrote:
Mario wrote:
Oracle wrote:
Mario wrote:
rodin wrote:

Unless....

@ oiram @

Why do you hate people .......... why propagandize your own opinions & views over and over? ...... you are not better then these nasty Jews!

I am referring to the particular gatekeeping on WWII, in fact lying by omission and spin.
This guy is too knowledgeable to overlook for example the shutdown of masonic lodges under NSDAP govt, yet he claims fraudulently Hitler was a mason, against all evidence and better knowledge.

If you call people who point out obvious provable lies "hater", you are in line what you claim to oppose, and it would be reasonable to assume you are just another sock deploying usual tactics.
And why the hell do your posts always look like from the wheel of fortune show or a fun fair fortune teller advert?

Its just for you personally ...... to piss you personally off being the only one around here........ :cool2:
At least I understand how to size my images. If you need help with it let me know. Always happy to help with technical things!

By the way ......... no such thing as a >>> "different "truth" :roll:

Truth is static & singular as in ONE of for good or worse ... all else must be a lie of sort.

Also you never noticed that Makow is quoting a lot from given written books ....... & he would not change things if they quotes of the original source even so if they not of his personal opinion.

And if it would be his personal opinion that Hitler may was a Mason ....... so be it!
Others having there own mind to make up what to believe or not.
And if it would be enough to stamp anyone a liar or gatekeeper; because of any opinion or personal conclusion would mean All are liars including yourself!

So I say your argumentations stinks no matter which way it could be looked at.

Don't try to guide other peoples minds let them make up there own through there free will minds.
(Or produce hard core facts of sort so people have no other choice to except any real truth presented.)

If you have hard core prove to hand' send a copy of it to Makow & you can test him; if he is one more gatekeeper as you saying!

And if any conclusions are wrong on an individual base ....... so be it ....... your commenting style surely will not make any changes for the better or makes it more realistic if you don't present hard core reality facts.

On the other hand it makes no difference if he may was a mason or even part Jewish ........
He was a Politician in Uniform & that says a lot in himself to me personally!

Was he a good honest Politician? ............. that type of Politician was not born yet! A Politicians key job is to lie without a Soul & if it was not so you could not play Politician.

Do Politicians lie about everything .............. no they always have to give all some ice cream otherwise people would not trust any Politician in the first place.

Don't twist my comment into other issues about the WWII ........ because I do not talk about it in this comment.
I understand the Jewish issue & the WWII inhuman activities to the best I can make out; from all the info available to us.
So no need to create other arguments from this.

And should Makow turns out to be one of there team it will reveal itself in the end & all will see it ........ until then silence would be the best move!

@ oiram @
Last Edit: 20 May 2015 17:28 by Mario.

Jews Continue Pressure for Internet Censorship 20 May 2015 17:17 #16

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

This statement, and others like it, are a huge deal. This isn’t how the leader of a major civilized Western so-called “democracy” speaks to the citizenry. It is how a master talks to his slaves. How a ruler addresses his subjects. I think the following tweet by Glenn Greenwald earlier today sums up David Cameron’s attitude perfectly well:

This is really the mentality of Her Majesty's Government RT @akasassinak But now it is not enough to obey. You must LOVE BIG BROTHER.

— Glenn Greenwald (@ggreenwald) May 14, 2015

www.washingtonsblog.com/2015/05/uk-pm-david-cameron-proclaims-its-not-enough-to-follow-the-law-you-must-love-big-brother.html

Found on nsu-leaks.freeforums.net/post/19575/thread

Oracle wrote:
It was apparently jew Gregor Gysi's father, who signed the order to blow up the church in 1961, which survived the bombing despite damage, was rebuild and repaired until blown up.
Gysi is the head of the successor party of SED nowadays, his father was ambassador, and head of the office for church questions, Stasi officer, dedicated red sock, a massive pig and most probably a double agent. His son was lawyer, denies Stasi contacts to this day, but regularly travelled to West Berlin back in the days, and former clients saying he sold them out.

en.metapedia.org/wiki/Gregor_Gysi

=> Exclusively Jewish: ANTI-SEMITISM SCANDAL in the German Bundestag ;-)

Gregor Gysi Max Blumenthal David Sheen

I really wish you would start a thread posting more of your experiences and knowledge about the GDR gulag
and everything related, Oracle !

"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 20 May 2015 17:30 by PFIZIPFEI.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, Return of Zorro

Jews Continue Pressure for Internet Censorship 20 May 2015 17:42 #17

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
PFIZIPFEI wrote:

This statement, and others like it, are a huge deal. This isn’t how the leader of a major civilized Western so-called “democracy” speaks to the citizenry. It is how a master talks to his slaves. How a ruler addresses his subjects. I think the following tweet by Glenn Greenwald earlier today sums up David Cameron’s attitude perfectly well:

This is really the mentality of Her Majesty's Government RT @akasassinak But now it is not enough to obey. You must LOVE BIG BROTHER.

— Glenn Greenwald (@ggreenwald) May 14, 2015
Funny too & note the word it is using it says society >>>> As in secret society!
Well surely it could not possibly talking of the people on the road.......... Impossible who in his right mind would be with such statement except of cause the entire secret society! with all there Club members.

I don't give a flying Sh@it about any Politician & never did or there self made, self serving so called laws..............

I never had much in common with any of there own made Roman style laws.

These once below always was my rule I followed & I would say; I will die with it.
The only rules I ever followed .............. nowhere it says to follow any other God's or laws made by any criminals for the Criminals ! :nono:

These Ten are my rules & no others! >>>>> Never mind any society's.

Kennedy was on the mark! Hence:...... And the already dead will come back alive!

@ oiram @
Last Edit: 20 May 2015 18:01 by Mario.

Jews Continue Pressure for Internet Censorship 20 May 2015 17:57 #18

• Oracle
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
I really wish you would start a thread posting more of your experiences and knowledge about the GDR gulag
and everything related, Oracle !

I am no jew who runs around and markets his snivel 24/7. I would like to forget much of it. It was a godless system, yet I had a happy childhood. I hate seeing this godless system again taking shape.
We got to remove these criminals from power, they are still there, as you know, they run the show, and they are multiple times worse with the technology available than the Stasi. The Stasi had to use a ridicuous amount of personnel compared to them now.

The new President of the firm "Police" in Thuringia was a stasi officer. I think you know from NSU leaks.
They have so deeply penetrated the former west structures, and now work for their former ideological enemy on a new attempt of a global Soviet Republic via EUSSR and UN.

You find these spineless creatures in all peoples and all systems.

In fact, we still have a wall, but it is a wall established in the minds of our people, and many can't even realize the wall, and constantly do selfcensorship.
blue_tackler wrote:

blue_tackler wrote:

Last Edit: 20 May 2015 18:01 by Oracle.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, PFIZIPFEI, Mario, rodin, annabelle

Jews Continue Pressure for Internet Censorship 20 May 2015 19:09 #19

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
One of the strangest things about the TZ string theory holocaust deniers is that Hitlers reign was built entirely on censorship, propaganda etc, they whinge about the present day censorship as if it would be less so if Hitler and his ilk still had some power...

I'm personally against any censorship but it's a tad hypocritical to post about the censorship of others whilst supporting one of the most heavily censored dictatorships during the last 100 years.(NSDAP/Hitler/Goebbels)
Jews LARPing as Nazis

Jews Continue Pressure for Internet Censorship 20 May 2015 19:32 #20

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
H. Kart in the comments section is 'interesting' - www.theoccidentalobserver.net/2015/05/jews-continue-pressure-for-internet-censorship/#more-27925
yes, not a day goes by that msm doesn't have something about the 'plight' of the jews - right now RT is hammering this one SEVERAL times per day an RT reporter in Holland in tears about her family deportations and death in Auschwitz . :facepalm:
Trouble is there isn't any 'general' knowledge that as people in the west we were betrayed jews during the war and now 70 yrs on with extreme brainwashing it's not getting any easier to wake people up - they will allow themselves to be fooled by PC talk and not see the real reasons behind it - that's been my experience anyway.
Next the Noahide Laws - still many won't notice -
I agree with oracle the tech they have today will do the job they want - an imprisoned , depopulated , diseased planet in misery - not even then will they 'feel' safe .
The genocide is ramping up in Palestine - bumper crops b/c of greater rainfall are being targeted - so are farmers and fishermen being sniped at.
I can hardly find words these days to express the depth of my concern for the evil they have done , doing and still face to face w/ people - they have NO idea.
Last Edit: 20 May 2015 20:45 by Lizzy.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare