Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Jews Continue Pressure for Internet Censorship

Jews Continue Pressure for Internet Censorship 14 Sep 2016 10:20 #41

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

If someone is in contact with Oracle, please let him know that his KLARTEXT is dearly missed.

"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Jews Continue Pressure for Internet Censorship 26 Nov 2016 12:21 #42

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

A Holtz. The New Channel is here!

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

Jews Continue Pressure for Internet Censorship 11 Dec 2016 18:52 #43

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

Vincent Reynouard presents Alison Chabloz - Jewish censorship tactics

Voltaire wrote:
I could post this yt vid in a number of threads but this is now the most active so:

Musician Alison Chabloz explains her current situation - charged with harassment, reported by jews (a mental fictional sect who believe they have been selected by the devil to rule the world) :thumbup:

She is to be tried in January.
Context: truth-zone.net/forum/general-discussion/68437-do-jews-have-a-plan-for-world-domination.html?start=100#241657

Also available in French:

Affaire Chabloz : la tactique des fanatiques de la censure

Vid descr
S'appuyant sur les déclarations d'un Juif britannique qui participe au harcèlement de la musicienne Alison Chabloz, Vincent Reynouard explique comment les fanatiques de la censure utilisent la presse et la "Justice" pour supprimer la liberté d'expression.

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 11 Dec 2016 19:02 by PFIZIPFEI.

Jews Continue Pressure for Internet Censorship 11 Dec 2016 21:01 #44

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

#JeSuisChabloz – British Jews falter over a song

Thursday December 15, I shall be appearing in court for the first time in my life charged with causing gross offence after posting my song (((Survivors))) on YouTube. What makes this case special is the fact that I am not being prosecuted by the Crown; it is a private prosecution taken on by chairman of the wealthy Zionist ‘charity’, Campaign Against Antisemitism (CAA), Gideon Falter, who – in order to persuade the judge that publishing my song merits a heavy fine – will have to prove that my song is grossly offensive.

Full article:alisonchabloz.wordpress.com/2016/12/07/jesuischabloz-british-jews-falter-over-a-song/

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro

Jews Continue Pressure for Internet Censorship 12 Dec 2016 18:10 #45

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

comments

Antony Holtz

Alison. Brother Charles sent me a link to this site. I have several civil cases running at the moment, and may be in a position to help or at least provide moral support as I was victimized by one of these vermin groups for four years. I also have a friend that was victimized by them for fourteen years, and we have learned quite a bit about there snide strategies. The leaders of both the groups – although totally unconnected killed themselves when they failed. (I think or have very good reason to believe that) what you are taking on is a thing called a Communitarian Network… Drop me a line at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. Antony Holtz.

gerard menuhin

I don’t know who invented the term ‘post-truth’, but I can imagine who benefits most from it: liars. Jewish journalist Ruth Marcus, apparently an authority on the subject, wrote a column on post-truth politics (Washington Post, December 2, 2016), as if lying were something new among politicians.

Like millions of children, I was raised to tell the truth and to despise lies and liars. Now, it turns out that liars are the most successful people on earth. If anyone is curious about how this extraordinary situation came to be, they should read ‘Tell the Truth and Shame the Devil’.

This book is my gift to humanity. The fact that a minute section of humanity rejects it is not surprising. The book exposes an ancient conspiracy to subjugate the planet by means of lies, primarily the lie that the supply of money is finite and must be borrowed at interest, while simultaneously being produced out of thin air. This has resulted in the entire world being forced into debt. This was the First Great Lie and these people have the exclusive right to it.

Lying for them is not so much an occasionally effective instrument as an ideology, a way of life. Pretty soon, supported by their media, they produced the Second Great Lie, which is just as preposterous as the first. If the Second Great Lie is not yet quite as universally believed as the first, it’s not for want of trying.

The drawback is that, eventually, these people’s very existence has come to depend on lies. Truth, therefore, is embarrassing to them. They must defend their lies by attacking it. They and their myriad minions fight to maintain these lies and a host of others by twisting the facts and the law until it can be used to suppress, to forbid and to punish freedom of expression, as though it were a crime commensurate with murder.

Ever since the birth of the Great Lies and before, there has existed a struggle between truth and lies. Will society lose its already precarious hold on reality by adopting a modish sophistry, or will it stick with plain unfashionable truth? Only you can decide which code you’re comfortable with.

Source: alisonchabloz.wordpress.com/2016/12/07/jesuischabloz-british-jews-falter-over-a-song/comment-page-1

Gerard Menuhin: TELL THE TRUTH AND SHAME THE DEVIL - free pdf truth-zone.net/forum/books/67254-gerard-menuhin-wahrheit-sagen-teufel-jagen-tell-the-truth-and-shame-the-devil-free-pdf.html

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 12 Dec 2016 19:00 by PFIZIPFEI.

Jews Continue Pressure for Internet Censorship - Arun Gandhi 14 Dec 2016 14:19 #46

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

Hitler And Mahatma Gandhi Talk

vid descr
This isn't an attempt to diss the great Gandhi, it's just an insight of some of the letters exchanged between them. The letters were real and can be obtained from any main library thorough it's archive storage. Mahatma Gandhi's Views On Jews And Hitler. What did the world renowned peace activist and pre-eminent political and ideological leader think about the issues that affected the world.

I post this video in this thread because it's also about Gandhi's grandson, Arun Manilal Gandhi, who was forced by the usual suspects to resign as head of his M. K. Gandhi Institute for Nonviolence .

In 2007, after the passing of his wife, the institute moved to Rochester, New York, and is currently located on the University of Rochester River Campus. After a January 2008 op-ed in the Washington Post's "On Faith" section where Gandhi said that Israelis talked too much about the Holocaust and were losing world sympathy and that Israel and the U.S. were the biggest contributors to the world-threatening "culture of violence", his ties to Rochester were imperiled. Gandhi apologized by saying he had only meant to say right-wing Likud supporters were part of the problem, but the University did not accept his explanation and informed him that the institute would be closed unless he resigned from it. Gandhi quit soon after and has not returned to the institute in any capacity since then.

Gandhi has given many speeches about nonviolence in many countries. During his tour to Israel, he urged the Palestinians to resist Israeli occupation peacefully to assure their freedom. In August 2004, Gandhi proposed to the Palestinian Parliament a peaceful march of 50,000 refugees across the Jordan River to return to their homeland, and said MPs should lead the way. Gandhi also claimed that the fate of Palestinians is ten times worse than that of blacks in South African Apartheid. He asked: "What would happen? Maybe the Israeli army would shoot and kill several. They may kill 100. They may kill 200 men, women and children. And that would shock the world. The world will get up and say, 'What is going on?'."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arun_Manilal_Gandhi#Career

Btw, Alison will be put on witch trial tomorrow.

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 14 Dec 2016 14:20 by PFIZIPFEI.

Jews Continue Pressure for Internet Censorship - #JeSuisChabloz 14 Dec 2016 21:08 #47

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

#JeSuisChabloz

PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Btw, Alison will be put on witch trial tomorrow.

Thought crime trials reveal state-sponsored discrimination

November has been a dark month for freedom. Indeed, the recent deadly attacks in Paris have served to overshadow several ever-more ghastly attempts by Zionist organisations to stifle freedom of expression. Worst of all, this assault on our most precious of human rights – to be allowed to think for ourselves – is supported by nation states defined as secular western liberal democracies.

Full article and comments: alisonchabloz.wordpress.com/2015/11/26/thought-crime-trials-reveal-state-sponsored-discrimination/

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 14 Dec 2016 21:09 by PFIZIPFEI.

Jews Continue Pressure for Internet Censorship 14 Dec 2016 23:13 #48

• Asia Teacher
  • Fresh Member
It’s not really surprising. Remove criticism and dissent and you get the NWO consensus.

These 6 Corporations Control 90% of the Media In America

Sweden passes law to criminalize any criticism of immigration
"A new law will come into effect in Sweden after Christmas 2014, that will allow people to be prosecuted for criticizing immigration or politician’s unwillingness to tackle the issue."

European Union Declares War on Internet Free Speech
"The European Union (EU), in partnership with Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Microsoft, has unveiled a "code of conduct" to combat the spread of "illegal hate speech" online in Europe."

UK Internet Censorship: David Cameron Says Government Will Block 'Extremist' Websites
The UK parliament (2013) has also debated blocking ‘extremist websites’, of course with the promise of users being able to turn the filters on or off, which is only a denial that it isn’t really a ban. What is ‘extremist’? Eventually, anything the government doesn’t agree with.

The point is, block the Internet with its alternative news media and think about this, what would you really know? Where would you get your news from and what type of news would it be? Will it succeed? Not for lack of trying. From the supposed freedom of identity politics and creating a utopia of safe spaces in soft heads (cultural Marxism) to the tightening up that follows (progressivism) which is now emerging, it was always so predictable.

Isn’t it ironic that if this snowballs, the ‘free west’ will be left scouring Russian server websites using a VPN for news of what’s really going on? How times change. :)
Last Edit: 14 Dec 2016 23:13 by Asia Teacher.

Jews Continue Pressure for Internet Censorship 14 Dec 2016 23:26 #49

I'm just wondering now how long it will be before (((they))) try and ban VPN's, or make the use of one a crime? That's all coming one day too. I have no doubt.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius

Jews Continue Pressure for Internet Censorship 14 Dec 2016 23:35 #50

• Voltaire
  • Silver Member
I am inarticulate with disgust at the hypocrisy of the UK government which claims to value "free speech" (apparently), but has gradually introduced legislation over the past 20 years to curtail an emotion (hate). Actually so-called hate can be just criticising group behaviour which one might find disagreeable - politicians are owned and I am getting angry so best stop.

Man oh Man I arrived here from USA in 1970 that is 46 yrs ago - what a change (some call it progress :thdown:

Truth is anti-semitic

Jews Continue Pressure for Internet Censorship 14 Dec 2016 23:39 #51

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
It's much more fearmongering than a real threat. Or do you expect Gestapo rallies raiding the attics of the internet users?

Pretty ironic that three admitted Nazism lovers are criticising this development. In the times of Onkel Dolfy there was much less free speech and the punishments for exercising that basic human right were harsh. :roll:
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

Jews Continue Pressure for Internet Censorship 14 Dec 2016 23:45 #52

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Gaia wrote:
It's much more fearmongering than a real threat. Or do you expect Gestapo rallies raiding the attics of the internet users?

Pretty ironic that three admitted Nazism lovers are criticising this development. In the times of Onkel Dolfy there was much less free speech and the punishments for exercising that basic human right were harsh. :roll:

Pretty iconic that Jews on Truth Zone behave like Jews but whenever someone calls them Jews they are complaining and whining and denying
their real background. Cryptos are the lowest of all cowards.

:)

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
User(s) who Liked this post: Voltaire, Flare

Jews Continue Pressure for Internet Censorship 14 Dec 2016 23:50 #53

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Gaia wrote:

Pretty iconic that Jews on Truth Zone behave like Jews but whenever someone calls them Jews they are complaining and whining and denying
their real background. Cryptos are the lowest of all cowards.

:)
Correction; 4 admitted Nazism lovers.

Your (Crypto)jew insinuation is silly and unfounded.

You and your Gestapo Gang cannot stop glorifying the repressive fascist dictatorship of Dolfy and his NaZionist buddies.

That's the difference.
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

Jews Continue Pressure for Internet Censorship 14 Dec 2016 23:58 #54

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Gaia wrote:

You and your Gestapo Gang cannot stop glorifying the repressive fascist dictatorship of Dolfy and his NaZionist buddies.

That's the difference.

Thanks a lot! :)

I look very much forward to further self-exposure any time :thumbup:

Ref

truth-zone.net/forum/my-zone-by-pfizipfei/67279-no-open-letter-to-those-who-behave-like-hateful-jews-on-truth-zone.html#205585 ff
truth-zone.net/forum/members-area/68473-internet-cut.html?start=20#242106

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

Jews Continue Pressure for Internet Censorship 15 Dec 2016 00:28 #55

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Gaia wrote:

That's the difference.

Thanks a lot! :)

I look very much forward to further self-exposure any time :thumbup:

Ref

truth-zone.net/forum/my-zone-by-pfizipfei/67279-no-open-letter-to-those-who-behave-like-hateful-jews-on-truth-zone.html#205585 ff
truth-zone.net/forum/members-area/68473-internet-cut.html?start=20#242106
That's your evidence? :larf: :larf: :larf:

I'm not going to quote all the Hitler Hero posts by you. That would take me like 6,000,000 years.

Jews Continue Pressure for Internet Censorship 15 Dec 2016 00:39 #56

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Gaia wrote:
That's your evidence? :larf: :larf: :larf:

I'm not going to quote all the Hitler Hero posts by you. That would take me like 6,000,000 years.

It will take you like 6,000,000 years and we both know that this is a well deserved "compensation" :)

Ref: truth-zone.net/forum/europa-the-rise-of-nationalism-general-discussion/67914-what-is-kehillah.html#231533

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 15 Dec 2016 00:42 by PFIZIPFEI.
User(s) who Liked this post: Zephirop, Flare

Jews Continue Pressure for Internet Censorship 15 Dec 2016 01:24 #57

• Asia Teacher
  • Fresh Member
Odd, or not, that those who protested for free speech are now trying to ban it and the ones now protesting for free speech become Nazis. Enter the new age safe space SJWs, who need censorship to stop their soft heads exploding. :)

"In the University of Massachusetts students were so upset by the image of a Confederate Flag. It was a Confederate flag sticker found on a student’s laptop. These students are now being offered counseling services at Framingham State University."

"Despair over Clinton's loss prompts ‘cry-in’ at Cornell; Play-Doh for the distraught."

Long live the revolution! :larf:
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro, Flare

Jews Continue Pressure for Internet Censorship 15 Dec 2016 20:36 #58

Alison Chabloz joins ITEL Radio fresh from an appearance at "The London Forum". "Trolls", "targeted harassment", British Nationalism, and much more in this fun. informative interview.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius

Jews Continue Pressure for Internet Censorship 16 Dec 2016 08:37 #59

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

Campaign Against Antisemitism
Campaign Against Antisemitism (CAA) is a United Kingdom non-governmental organisation (NGO) established in August 2014 by members of the Anglo-Jewish community. It was registered as a charitable incorporated organisation (CIO) on October 1, 2015.

The UK Prime Minister, Theresa May, has praised CAA for its work to ensure that the law against antisemitism is enforced with zero tolerance. The UK Communities Secretary, Sir Eric Pickles, gave a reply to a UK government survey by CAA.

Alison Chabloz case
The Campaign Against Anti-Semitism has announced that it intends to bring private prosecutions against individuals. Gideon Falter said: "We have called for zero tolerance enforcement of the law against anti-Semitism and that is what politicians have promised, but the" Crown Prosecution Service (CPS) "has failed to take action, so now we must act instead".

At Westminster Magistrates' Court in December 2016, Alison Chabloz, a 52 year-old Derbyshire-based blogger and singer, was sent for trial next March for posting a "grossly offensive" video on YouTube entitled "(((Survivors)))" which is effectively alleged to indulge in Holocaust denial. Chabloz rejected the accusation that she had made improper use of the internet, and she was granted bail without conditions. Chabloz dismissed the prosecution on her blog as an attempt "to use the law to silence dissenters".

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Campaign_Against_Antisemitism This page was last modified on 15 December 2016, at 14:03.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:British_Jews
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portal:Judaism

Hate crime trial for ‘Auschwitz was a theme park’ blogger
An anti-Semitic blogger who wrote a song describing Auschwitz as a ‘theme park’ will stand trial for hate crimes in March. Alison Chabloz, 52, from the East Midlands posted the song “(((survivors)))” which questions whether the holocaust ever happened on YouTube. In it she describes the notorious death camp as a theme park, and says Jewish financiers ‘bleed you dry’. The song includes lyrics such as: ‘Did the Holocaust ever happen? Was it just a bunch of lies? Seems that…
courtnewsuk.co.uk/hate-crime-trial-auschwitz-theme-park-blogger/

Blogger, 52, 'who posted a grossly offensive and anti-Semitic song on YouTube' denies hate crime charge
brought by a Jewish charity in a private prosecution
- Alison Chabloz, 52, is accused of posting a 'grossly offensive' video online in July
- Prosecution has been brought by charity the Campaign Against Anti-Semitism
- The video allegedly included lyrics including 'Did the Holocaust ever happen?'
- Chabloz has pleaded not guilty to the crimes and a trial date was set for March

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4036710/Blogger-52-posted-grossly-offensive-anti-Semitic-song-YouTube-denies-hate-crime-charge-brought-Jewish-charity...ate-prosecution.html

The incriminated song is still available on wakwo yt: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tmY6iItnP0

Dissident Musician and British Nationalist Alison Chabloz Arrested for a Song cafe.nfshost.com/?tag=alison-chabloz

Blogger to face trial over song questioning the Holocaust www.thejc.com/news/uk-news/chabloz-1.429382

An English Revisionist in Paris By Alison Chabloz codoh.com/library/document/4045/

Videos www.youtube.com/user/blogdoex/videos
Blog alisonchabloz.wordpress.com

"First we take Manhattan, then we take Berlin, now we take London"

9/11 Denial Laws Ahead ? truth-zone.net/forum/government-and-authority/61797-9-11-denial-laws-ahead.html

9/11 is not as important as the HOLOCAUST, so 9/11 denial laws will only come after this war against UK dissidents will be won.

:right: Persecution Of Dissidents & (Mass) Raids

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 16 Dec 2016 11:12 by PFIZIPFEI.

Jews Continue Pressure for Internet Censorship 16 Dec 2016 10:14 #60

• Exorcist

Hate crime trial for ‘Auschwitz was a theme park’ blogger

A possibility to consider. This could be another (((MSM))) Talmudic Pi$$take "$etup"
and Alison Chabloz could be (((Alison Chabloz))) playing the fake racist Neo-Nazi
to feed and headline the (((fake persecution))) meme..
She appears to have the "It's a trick we use" smirk on her face, as does the person on the right of the image.
Ya muilking it for all it's worth.
NUKES ARE A HOAX
TRUTH IS HATE FOR THOSE THAT HATE THE TRUTH
Meet the New Boss.....Same as the Old Boss

http://www.stopthecrime.net/Henry-Makow---Illuminati----(2008).PDF
(((ROCCO))) is a Sayanim Troll
(((HotRod))) is a (((ROCCO))) sock account
MrAnderson is a Bollock….lmao
Last Edit: 16 Dec 2016 11:07 by Exorcist.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare