Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Updates On The War In Syria

Updates On The War In Syria 29 May 2015 19:44 #1

It's not all good news I'm sure, and obviously I can't vouch for the accuracy or authenticity of all the reports. It's good to hear the SAA and Hezzbollah are dishing out some devastating blows in their fight against ISIS terrorists though. I don't doubt that either. Hezzbollah are a force to be reckoned with. Hence why the heavy armour of The IDF hasn't rolled into Lebanon again. They posses some of the very best mobile anti-tank weapons available, with the potential to muster an army of militia and regular soldiers in the millions, not to mention the backing of Iran's Elite Revolutionary Guard paramilitary units. When these units are forced into a fight is when we'll see the real battle for the middle East begin.

The battle front on the Syrian-Jordanian border is on fire, foreign mercenaries massacred with no pity by SAAF and Hezbollah

Deraa, the Northern province of Syria is close to the Jordanian borders

What’s going on, right now, in Deraa? This little town and its province, highly strategic, are the theater of the meteoric advanced of the forces belonging to the Syrian Arab Armed Forces and Hezbollah’s fighters.

The al-Nusra mercenary leaders are liquidated one after the other.

In the night from Thursday to Friday, very fierce fightings took place between terrorist gangs and Hezbollah fighters. The biggest confrontation took place in the locality of Mosdababa, near Hamrit, located in the north of Deraa.

This town is now under the control of Hezbollah.

The Syrian Armed Forces, aided by the great Hezbollah fighters, managed to regain control of Tal Gharin, in the rif north of Deraa.

Reports are confirming the progress of the Resistance forces and the Syrian army to Kfar Nassej.

This latest resort was taken away from the control of Al-Nusra a few weeks ago.

Military sources report of an ambush laid by Hezbollah to the Al-Nusra mercenaries, who were killed there, while they were trying to smuggle military equipment.

The foreign mercenary terrorists tried to flee with their weaponry to the South East of Deraa, one of their main supply route. No one of them survived. syrianfreepress.wordpress.com/2015/05/29/saa-hezb-jord-bord/
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 29 May 2015 19:59 by Return of Zorro.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, peacenik, Steven, Eyja_Eternal

Updates On The War In Syria 29 May 2015 20:19 #2

• Aryanist
  • Fresh Member
Hezbollah are the reason Bashir Al-Assad is still in power. Hezbollah protect Christians from Jew aggression too, that'll do for my support for them. :thumbup:

Zorro wrote:
It's not all good news I'm sure, and obviously I can't vouch for the accuracy or authenticity of all the reports. It's good to hear the SAA and Hezzbollah are dishing out some devastating blows in their fight against ISIS terrorists though. I don't doubt that either. Hezzbollah are a force to be reckoned with. Hence why the heavy armour of The IDF hasn't rolled into Lebanon again. They posses some of the very best mobile anti-tank weapons available, with the potential to muster an army of militia and regular soldiers in the millions, not to mention the backing of Iran's Elite Revolutionary Guard paramilitary units. When these units are forced into a fight is when we'll see the real battle for the middle East begin.

The battle front on the Syrian-Jordanian border is on fire, foreign mercenaries massacred with no pity by SAAF and Hezbollah

Deraa, the Northern province of Syria is close to the Jordanian borders

What’s going on, right now, in Deraa? This little town and its province, highly strategic, are the theater of the meteoric advanced of the forces belonging to the Syrian Arab Armed Forces and Hezbollah’s fighters.

The al-Nusra mercenary leaders are liquidated one after the other.

In the night from Thursday to Friday, very fierce fightings took place between terrorist gangs and Hezbollah fighters. The biggest confrontation took place in the locality of Mosdababa, near Hamrit, located in the north of Deraa.

This town is now under the control of Hezbollah.

The Syrian Armed Forces, aided by the great Hezbollah fighters, managed to regain control of Tal Gharin, in the rif north of Deraa.

Reports are confirming the progress of the Resistance forces and the Syrian army to Kfar Nassej.

This latest resort was taken away from the control of Al-Nusra a few weeks ago.

Military sources report of an ambush laid by Hezbollah to the Al-Nusra mercenaries, who were killed there, while they were trying to smuggle military equipment.

The foreign mercenary terrorists tried to flee with their weaponry to the South East of Deraa, one of their main supply route. No one of them survived. syrianfreepress.wordpress.com/2015/05/29/saa-hezb-jord-bord/
'We are the torch-bearers, we carry the Aryan light forever forward in the Spirit of the Führer, Sieg Heil!' XX/88

"It is my duty to warn you that the eye of Jehovah - Satan from now, is perched upon you. Being cursed by him and he will try to destroy you. But fear not, you shall not be abandoned. You will be guided to the end charismatically." - Nimrod de Rosario.
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro, peacenik, Eyja_Eternal

Updates On The War In Syria 29 May 2015 20:44 #3

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
I don't think there is any effective 'military' / fighting force other than the Syrian army that is in any way protective of Christians or any Syrians.
Last Edit: 29 May 2015 20:46 by Lizzy.
User(s) who Liked this post: peacenik

Updates On The War In Syria 29 May 2015 20:52 #4

Lizzy wrote:
I don't think there is any effective 'military' / fighting force other than the Syrian army that is in any way protective of Christians or any Syrians.

Yes and no really Liz, Hezzbollah is an important part of the SAA in the fight against ISIL.. Hezzbollah is also very pro Palestinian and pro Assad.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, Eyja_Eternal

Updates On The War In Syria 29 May 2015 20:58 #5

• Aryanist
  • Fresh Member
Lizzy wrote:

www.ibtimes.com/christians-threatened-isis-lebanon-turn-hezbollah-help-1889610

There's numerous accounts of Christians being protected by Hezbollah.
'We are the torch-bearers, we carry the Aryan light forever forward in the Spirit of the Führer, Sieg Heil!' XX/88

"It is my duty to warn you that the eye of Jehovah - Satan from now, is perched upon you. Being cursed by him and he will try to destroy you. But fear not, you shall not be abandoned. You will be guided to the end charismatically." - Nimrod de Rosario.
User(s) who Liked this post: Eyja_Eternal

Updates On The War In Syria 29 May 2015 21:01 #6

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
Aryanist wrote:
Lizzy wrote:

in Lebanon yes - but not in Syria ,as far as I know - if this has recently changed , i'll stand corrected.
Last Edit: 29 May 2015 21:04 by Lizzy.

Updates On The War In Syria 29 May 2015 21:03 #7

• Aryanist
  • Fresh Member
Hezbollah have been fighting in Syria. This is well established.

User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

Updates On The War In Syria 29 May 2015 21:08 #8

Lizzy wrote:
Aryanist wrote:
Lizzy wrote:

in Lebanon yes - but not in Syria ,as far as I know - if this has recently changed , i'll stand corrected.

You'll find that Hezbollah and paramilitary elements of Iran's revolutionary guard have been deep inside Syria for a number of years Liz. They've been kicking ass too.
Last Edit: 29 May 2015 21:10 by Return of Zorro.
User(s) who Liked this post: Aryanist

Updates On The War In Syria 29 May 2015 21:09 #9

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
Aryanist wrote:
ok - news to me - i have to say . The vid wasn't exactly confirming of their presence / activity in Syria . Syria needs all the help it can get.

Updates On The War In Syria 29 May 2015 21:36 #10

Lizzy wrote:
Aryanist wrote:
ok - news to me - i have to say . The vid wasn't exactly confirming of their presence / activity in Syria . Syria needs all the help it can get.

Hezbollah have been fighting against ISIL for a long time now. They call the ISIL militants Takfiri.

This devastating ambush was carried out by the SAA and Hezbollah.

Last Edit: 29 May 2015 21:44 by Return of Zorro.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, Aryanist, peacenik, Eyja_Eternal

Updates On The War In Syria 29 May 2015 21:43 #11

Obviously with any mainstream doc, one can't take everything as factual. Still some nuggets of info though. It's the so called rebels ISIL who are killing civilians, and not Hezbollah.

Last Edit: 29 May 2015 21:51 by Return of Zorro.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, PFIZIPFEI, Aryanist, Steven

Updates On The War In Syria 29 May 2015 22:05 #12

User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, Aryanist

Updates On The War In Syria 30 May 2015 21:42 #13

• Oracle
  • Futurist & Anthropogenist
Ukraine picks Georgia's ex-president as Odessa governor

Former Georgian President Mikhail Saakashvili has been nominated by Ukraine’s cabinet ministers as the governor of the country’s strategic Odessa region.

Ukrainian presidential spokesman Syvatoslav Tsegolko announced on Friday that a meeting with Saakashvili was set to take place “today” and that “based on the results of this meeting, [Ukraine’s President Petro Poroshenko] will make the decision,” Russian media outlets reported citing Tsegolko’s Facebook page.

Meanwhile, Odesa regional administration's Press Secretary Mykola Pokrovsky further wrote on his Facebook page that the decision was already made and that it will be announced at 2:30 pm local time on Saturday.

"Yes, it is Saakashvili," Pokrovsky was quoted as stating by Russia’s Interfax news agency.

Moreover, deputy head of Poroshenko’s administration Valery Chaly also told the Ukraine National News (UNN) that Saakashvili will become Odessa’s governor with “99 percent probability,” while emphasizing that he was speaking as an “analyst,” not presidential representative.
www.presstv.ir/Detail/2015/05/30/413506/Europe-Ukraine-Georgias-expresident-Mikhail-Saakashvili-President-Petro-Poroshenko-Odessa-region

Offensive by the Kiev jew junta is coming soon, just a matter of when, not if.
The resident shill announced
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

yet he is trolling further. :facepalm:

blue_tackler wrote:
the lice are only going to jump onto other typhus victim

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.

Updates On The War In Syria 01 Jun 2015 17:38 #14

Iran fully supporting Syria resistance: Larijani

Iran’s Parliament (Majlis) Speaker Ali Larijani says the Islamic Republic will fully support the resistance of the Syrian nation under the current "difficult" situation in the Middle East.

“The Islamic Republic of Iran will spare no effort to support the Syrian government and nation politically and economically,” Larijani said in a meeting with Speaker of the Syrian People's Assembly Mohammad Jihad al-Laham in Tehran on Monday.

Larijani commended Syrians for their resistance against the Israeli regime during recent years and said the Arab country is paying the price for supporting the resistance forces.

He added that the Middle East is currently in a complicated and shifting situation, saying, “Global powers intend to impose new equations on the region in line with their hegemonic policies by continuing to back terrorist groups in Syria and Iraq.”

The Iranian Majlis speaker also condemned the Saudi military campaign against and killing of the oppressed Yemeni people.

“The attack by a Muslim country on another Muslim country and the continuation of the crisis in Syria and Iraq show the wrong policy adopted by some regional countries which will lead to the continuation of crises and insecurity in the region,” Larijani pointed out.

On March 26, Saudi Arabia launched its airstrikes on Yemen without a UN mandate. The military campaign is aimed at restoring power to Yemen’s fugitive former President Abd Rabbu Mansour Hadi, who is a close ally of Riyadh.

According to the UN, the conflict in Yemen has claimed the lives of about 2,000 people and displaced more than 500,000.

Saudi Arabia, main enemy of Muslim world

The Syrian speaker, for his part, said Saudi Arabia is the main enemy of the Muslim world, adding that the Saudi Wahabbism ideology has led to the spread of extremist and terrorist groups across the region.

Al-Laham said Saudi Arabia, Qatar and Turkey provided terrorists in Syria with military support in order to improve the Israeli regime’s security and added that the three countries’ policies increased insecurity and violence in the region.

He urged Muslim countries and the United Nations to play a more active role on regional issues.

The Syrian official also praised Iran’s material and spiritual support for his country over recent years.

The Syrian army and pro-government forces have been fighting foreign-backed militants since March 2011.

The ongoing militancy in Syrian has killed 222,000 people to date, the so-called Syrian Observatory for Human Rights says. www.presstv.com/Detail/2015/06/01/413834/Iran-Syria-Majlis-Ali-Larijani-Mohammad-Jihad-alLaham-Yemen

Updates On The War In Syria 05 Jun 2015 20:53 #15

Syrian army hits hard DAESH mercenary-terrorists’ command meeting in Deir ez-Zor

Less than two days after the Syrian army’s airstrikes against ISIL leaders’ gathering centers in Raqqah province, similar massive strikes were waged against the terrorist groups’ commanders in Deir Ezzur.

Syrian sources reported on Tuesday that the air force targeted an ISIL position in Hatlah town in Deir Ezzur, where leaders of the terrorist group had gathered for strategic coordination.

Early tips from informants in ISIL camps disclosed that a large group of ringleaders, mainly from Saudi Arabia and Tunisia, have been killed in the raid.

The sources named the ringleaders as Abu Qasourah al-Saudi, Mostafa Sharif al-Abdallah, Hamed al-Hamoud, Ahmad Rahal, Ala Mostafa, Walid al-Ma’youf, Sarhan al-Abdallah, Majed Abdussalam and Nawaf al-Basiri.

Syrian fighter jets had hit ISIL positions in Raqqa province and managed to kill tens of high-profile Takfiri commanders in the area on Monday as well.

A senior Syrian military commander, speaking on the condition of anonymity, said that tens of terrorists were killed in Ayid Saqir region in Raqqa province on Monday after the Syrian warplanes heavily targeted their positions.

Sham Times news website, meantime, reported that the Syrian security and intelligence forces had obtained intel about the concentration camps of ISIL commanders.

In a similar operation last week, Syrian warplanes killed 140 ISIL terrorists in Raqqa province.

The ISIL Takfiri terrorists currently control shrinking swathes of Syria and Iraq. They have threatened all communities, including Shiites, Sunnis, Kurds, Christians, Ezadi Kurds and others, as they continue their atrocities in Iraq.

Senior Iraqi officials have blamed Saudi Arabia, Qatar, and some Persian Gulf Arab states for the growing terrorism in their country.

The ISIL has links with Saudi intelligence and is believed to be indirectly supported by the Israeli regime. syrianfreepress.wordpress.com/2015/06/04/saaf-deir-ezzor/

Updates On The War In Syria 05 Jun 2015 21:05 #16

• rodin
  • Spam Killer
  • BELIEF IS THE ENEMY OF TRUTH
House of Saud, House of Rothschild
Historians have traced that the Sauds belonged to Anza tribe who were settled in Najd around 1450 AD. It is said that Sauds were originally Jews and shrewd Feudal Lords.

www.cifiaonline.com/factsaboutsaudiroyals.htm

etc
To understand who rules over you look to whom you tube can't criticise

The media isn't there to cover the news
It's there to cover the news up

All establishment lies pass through three stages
First, they are accepted as being self evident
Second, they are exposed by diligent research
Third, they are enforced

"Communism is the bloodiest, most difficult and the most terrible way from capitalism to capitalism" from Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro

Updates On The War In Syria 05 Jun 2015 21:12 #17

Damascus Goes Into Defense Mode

When the enemy with overwhelming numbers is attacking in full force it makes sense to retreat to the best defensible lines and to protect only the most valuable assets.

The parallel onslaught of U.S., Turkey and GCC supported al-Qaeda “moderate rebels” and Islamic State Jihadists necessitates that the Syrian government concentrates its capabilities and assets and moves into a defensive stand.

This is not a strategic change of course or a sign of weakness but a tactical move. To sacrifice exhausted army units in further defending outlying and thereby indefensible minor parts of the country would simply be unwise. The Syrian government is still strong and at least 75% of the Syrian people within Syria are under its realm. The war on Syria will go on for years and there will come other phases when the Syrian army will again go on attack.

Some 10,000 al-Qaeda fighters, a third of them foreigners, crossed from Turkey with new U.S. supplied TOW anti-tank weapons and overran the Syrian defenses in the governate and city of Idleb. The move was unexpected in its size and force. The Syrian government recognized that more resources would be required to counter the attack and dispatched officials to Iran and Russia to request more help.

Iran released a new $1 billion loan and is also sending some 15,000 additional paramilitary fighters from Iraq and Iran to support the defenses of Damascus, Homs and the Latakia coast area. Hizbullah is engaged in the Qalamon mountains next to Lebanon and in the process of mopping up al-Nusra and other Jihadist groups in the area. Russia has publicly announced to further support the Syrian government. It is not yet known what exactly Russia is planning to do but we can expect to see more and newer weapons delivered to the Syrian army and air force.

Meanwhile the U.S. propaganda machine is working hard on three points. The first is to depict the Syrian government as no longer supported by its people and to sow doubt about its alliances with Iran and Russia. With the new support coming now that line is temporarily inoperable but will be revived when convenient.

The second propaganda stunt is to deny that Jabhat al-Nusra is a real operative part of Al-Qeada with the long-term aim to attack the “west”. This claim is necessary to justify further U.S. support to the Nusra led campaigns in Idleb and elsewhere. There were rumors about al-Nusra rejecting al-Qaeda and attempts to invent some internal strife about the question. An AlJazeerah Arabic softball interview with Nusra chief Jolani was arranged to soften its image. But Jolani did not perform as AlJazeerah sponsor Qatar expected. He again declared full allegiance to al-Qaeda central and his obedience to al-Qeada chief Ayman al-Zawahiri. Nusra is thereby not “al-Qaeda aligned” or “al-Qaeda linked” or an “al-Qaeda franchise”. Jabhat al-Nusra is al-Qaeda. Jolani left no doubt about it.

The third and most stupid propaganda claim is an alleged cooperation of the Syrian government with the Islamic State. “Look, we planned this big operation against Assad in Aleppo and Assad bombed us. The next day the Islamic State attacked us and Assad did not bomb them. See, he did not help us. He must be with the Islamic State.” Some stupidity really has no bounds. Here is how well the Syrian army and the Islamic State really “cooperate“:

Islamic State bombers have blown up about a dozen explosive-packed trucks at Syrian army checkpoints around the government-held northeastern city of Hasaka city over the past five days, the city governor said on Thursday.

“More than thirteen explosive-laden vehicles have attacked army checkpoints and sowed terror and fear among citizens,” City Governor Mohammad Zaal al Ali told state television by telephone from inside the city.

The fighting in Syria is now between three parties. Al-Qaeda terrorists supported by U.S. aligned external states, the Syrian government and its allies and the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria. All three are fighting each other but the Syrian government hopes that the fighting between Nusra and the Islamic State will intensify and diminish its two enemies. It sees the Islamic State not as its own problem but as a problem for the whole world. It will now go into a defensive mode and protect its core assets. Other entities will have to attack the Islamic State. The bet is that the Islamic State will, probably soon, directly attack the “west” and/or Gulf entities and that these attacks will result in others taking care of the Islamic State problem. friendsofsyria.co/2015/06/05/damascus-goes-into-defense-mode/

Updates On The War In Syria 05 Jun 2015 21:20 #18

United Nations: Israel Is Helping Syrian Jihadists, Including ISIS

Today, the United Nations Disengagement Observer Force, which monitors the ceasefire borders dividing Syria and Israel on the Golan Heights, has filed a report alleging a network of contact and collaboration between the Israeli Defense Forces and Salafist Islamist rebels (including ISIS and Al-Qaeda) currently engaged in a war against Assad, Hezbollah, and Iran.

The UNDOF observed activity in the Golan Heights over an 18 month period and found that the Israeli military was providing clandestine medical treatment for wounded Islamist fighters. Additionally, the Israeli newspaper Haaretz cites aspects of the report where armed rebels have been seen interacting heavily with the Israeli military.

Representatives of Israel’s Druze minority have been complaining about this for a long time, culminating with an official complaint lodged last month in response to the Israeli government’s ongoing logistical and medical support for members of the al-Nusra Front, which is an Al-Qaeda affiliate, and ISIS, two groups that have committed barbaric crimes against humanity in Syria and beyond.

In another instance recorded by the UN report, members of the IDF were seen giving boxes with unknown contents to armed Syrian rebels. Further accentuating this collaboration, Israeli fighter jets have attacked Syrian military sites, as well as areas around the “safe zone” near Damascus International Airport, on Sunday evening.

According to a public statement made by commander of the Syrian Armed Forces, Lt. General Ali Abdulla Ayoud:

“This aggression confirms Israel directly supports terrorism in Syria, in addition to the known Western and regional countries, raising the morale of terrorist organizations, led by Jabhat al-Nusra, an arm of al-Qaida in the Levant, and ISIS,” he said today. friendsofsyria.co/2015/06/05/united-nations-israel-is-helping-syrian-jihadists-including-isis/

Updates On The War In Syria 05 Jun 2015 22:47 #19

In the land of a NATO member state, the one's defending peace are arrested so the criminals can continue their crimes.

Dictator Erdogan Arrests More Officers for Exposing His War Crimes

More officers arrested for exposing illegal Syria arms transfers

An Istanbul court arrested seven members of the military, including high-ranking officers, out of 10 officers who were referred to court on Sunday as part of an ongoing investigation into the January 2014 interception of Syria-bound trucks belonging to the National Intelligence Organization (MİT).

The officers, who work at the Gendarmerie Criminal Laboratories in İstanbul and Ankara, were allegedly involved in examining samples of mortars and ammunition that were seized in trucks carrying arms to opposition groups in Syria.

The government-backed operation sought to bring an end to the original 2014 investigation that was later derailed by the government when the lead prosecutors were taken off the case. That followed the arrest of members of the judiciary, police and military who were involved in the interception and investigation of arms and munitions.

Sunday’s arrests signal the escalation of government efforts to punish those who allegedly exposed the government’s illegal arms transfer to radical groups in Syria.

Bülent Tezcan, the deputy chairman of the main opposition Republican People’s Party (CHP), submitted a motion in Parliament last year, asking the government whether a mortar shell that was fired from Syria and landed in a residential area of the southeastern Turkish town of Akçakale on Oct. 3, 2012, killing a woman and four children from the same family, was from the same batch that was seized from the trucks in January 2014.

He asked whether the Gendarmerie Criminal Laboratory ran an analysis on samples that were found in the seized trucks.

It was previously reported that the original prosecutors who investigated the trucks sent samples to the Gendarmerie criminal lab in Ankara.

In January 2014, a number of trucks, which were found to belong to MİT, were stopped by gendarmes in two separate incidents in the southern provinces of Hatay and Adana, after prosecutors received tip-offs that they were carrying arms to Syria.

So far 54 people, including four prosecutors, senior police chiefs, and high-ranking military officers, were arrested on charges of espionage, revealing state secrets and attempting to topple the government.

The government officially denied that the trucks were carrying arms. Instead, it claimed the cargo load was humanitarian aid. However, video footage, still pictures and the prosecutors’ own eyewitness accounts all confirmed that the cargo consisted of heavy arms and ammunition.

In the meantime, Aziz Takçı, one of the prosecutors arrested in connection with the interception of the trucks, said in a statement issued by his lawyer Alp Değer Tanrıverdi on Monday that Yasin Aktay, the ruling Justice and Development Party (AK Party) deputy chairman responsible for foreign affairs, should be investigated on charges of espionage because he admitted that the trucks were carrying arms to the anti-government Free Syrian Army (FSA).

Stressing that all government officials, including President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan and Prime Minister Ahmet Davutoğlu, claimed that the cargo was destined to Turkmens living in Syria, Takçı said Aktay’s acknowledgement of arms being transported to the FSA was the first public admission by a senior official on arms transfer to opposition groups in Syria.

Aktay is heard in a video saying the MİT trucks were going to the FSA. The short video, posted on Saturday on the Oda TV website, shows Aktay arguing with a man who apparently criticized the government for supporting the Islamic State in Iraq and the Levant (ISIL).

“He should be questioned about where he obtained this information and arrested following an investigation over whether he engaged in espionage,” Takçı said, adding, “Otherwise, we should immediately be released and the investigation concerning us ended.”

In the video, which Oda TV said was recorded in the southeastern province of Siirt, Aktay said, “They [arms] were going to the FSA.”

Özcan Şişman, another of the prosecutors involved in the MİT trucks investigation, said in a statement that those who thought they had covered up their crimes by making the judiciary unable to work will see that they are wrong.

Şişman also warned that government officials would one day be held accountable before the International Criminal Court (ICC) for having supplied arms to ISIL.

Noting that what relates to a crime cannot be described as a state secret, he added in his statement on Sunday: “Our struggle for justice to be served will save [in court] our state from being held responsible and [thereby] from paying billions of euros in reparations because [the court] will [then] look into whether this activity [of carrying weapons to militants in Syria] is a state policy or an activity by a criminal organization established within the state.”

Prosecutor Takçı recently said, in his defense statement to the Tarsus 2nd High Criminal court regarding the investigation of the MİT trucks, that the trucks were full of weapons.

He reportedly said in court: “When I went to the scene, there were two trucks. A few men with stubble, claiming to be MİT operatives, were shouting, swearing. As I had gone to the scene of the search, I had to look at what was there. [The trucks] were full to the brim with weapons … 155mm [howitzer] shells, anti-aircraft munitions; I also saw munitions of different types and sizes.” friendsofsyria.co/2015/05/23/dictator-erdogan-arrests-more-officers-for-exposing-his-war-crimes/

Updates On The War In Syria 05 Jun 2015 23:05 #20

Hezbollah fighters retake area near Syria border from al-Nusra Takfiris

The fighters of the Lebanese resistance movement Hezbollah have managed to wrest control of a strategic area in Lebanon’s southern border town of Arsal, and drive al-Qaeda-linked al-Nusra Front terrorists from the territory.

Lebanese security sources, speaking on condition of anonymity, said Hezbollah fighters engaged the Takfiri terrorists on Friday, and regained full control of the al-Rahwah crossing on the outskirts of Arsal, which lies about 124 kilometers (77 miles) northeast of the capital, Beirut, Arabic-language al-Manar satellite television network reported.

The sources added that a number of militants were killed in the process, while many more fled the area.

The development comes a day after forces from the Lebanese resistance movement took back the strategic border crossing of al-Darb, located southwest of Arsal, from al-Nusra Front militants.

The militants previously used the crossing to transfer explosives as well as munitions into the Lebanese village of Labwah, situated about eight kilometers (five miles) west of Arsal.

Hezbollah fighters have been engaged in battles against terrorists in the Lebanese border areas over the past weeks.

On June 3, the resistance fighters managed to clear the border heights of Majr al-Hamra and Shamis al-Hamra of the terrorists.

On May 27, scores tof al-Nusra Front terrorists were killed afer Hezbollah fighters, having spotted militant hideouts by means of a drone, mounted a surprise attack in an area located between Arsal and the northeastern Lebanese village of Nahle.

Hezbollah fighters and units of the Syrian army launched a joint operation on May 4 to push back the Takfiri terrorists from the mountainous Syrian border region of Qalamoun. They have so far made considerable victories over the militants, driving them out of major areas in Syria. www.presstv.ir/Detail/2015/06/05/414457/Lebanon-Hezbollah-alRahwah-Arsal-Syria-alNusra-