Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: United States -- home of the dumb and slaves

United States -- home of the dumb and slaves 30 Aug 2015 20:18 #1

• Oracle
  • Futurist & Anthropogenist

I am truly a bit shocked, knowing they dropped bus loads of idiots to cheer in such staged event.
What's a bit frightening, its the same moronic scheme that Stalin used, dropping loads of functionaries etc to cheer..

But 50 million homeless on food stamps, and a profitable privatized prison and legal system with iirc 2 million inmates. World record.
Also world record, the amount of deaths in the streets, the media would call this amount of dead people a civil war in other places..
And its not the guns, it the raw and vile unculture peddled by Hollywood. Swiss people don't go around and kill with their guns.
The resident shill announced
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

yet he is trolling further. :facepalm:

blue_tackler wrote:
the lice are only going to jump onto other typhus victim

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.
Last Edit: 30 Aug 2015 20:23 by Oracle.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

United States -- home of the dumb and slaves 30 Aug 2015 20:33 #2

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
And your right oral. And you are occupied by the same said nation. But your nation holds the distinction of this most imfamous banking family of all time. Cheers! :thumbup: :thumbup: www.iamthewitness.com/books/Andrew.Carrington.Hitchcock/Synagogue.of.Satan/1821-1875.htm C'mon over sometime, I will give you a personal tour of the American Mid West.
Last Edit: 30 Aug 2015 20:37 by wiikkidd.
User(s) who Liked this post: Cinta

United States -- home of the dumb and slaves 30 Aug 2015 20:50 #3

• Oracle
wiikkidd wrote:
And your right oral. t.

Rothschild are jews, messianic jews.
They do not originate in Germany, more likely is Italy, specifically Venice I suspect.
Hence the head of the Rothschild firm "Israel" was originally to be named "Doge", a venetian title.
They moved up the Rhine, in catholic territory.
You simply reveal, that you know nothing about history.
Rothschild had precursors, such as Medici.

Even if you repeat this nonsense 100 times, it still won't be the truth.
Now please, halt this subroutine, drone33.
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

blue_tackler wrote:

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, Return of Zorro, Orangeaid

United States -- home of the dumb and slaves 30 Aug 2015 20:57 #4

• Cinta
  • Never Again
  • ''None are more hopelessly enslaved,than those who falsely believe they are free
In my honest opinion, I find the name of this thread very disrespectfull and condescending
This kind of disgusting and disrespectful behaviour is condoned here

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.
I don't change one word I've said.''

truth-zone.net/forum/members-area/67105-open-up-the-clarity-zone-to-all-tz-members-we-need-transparency-and-not-secrecy.html?start=80#209733
Last Edit: 30 Aug 2015 20:58 by Cinta.
User(s) who Liked this post: wiikkidd

United States -- home of the dumb and slaves 30 Aug 2015 21:00 #5

• Oracle
Cinta wrote:
In my honest opion I find the name of this thread very disrespectfull and condescending

Who cares?
Its the fucking truth.
How can they tolerate a criminal jew junta ruining them and the rest of the world with insane military spending for the sake of messianic jewish world domination fantasies and Eretz Israel?
Tell me Pam, tell me how it is nothing other than dumb to constantly fall for jewish media warmongering, paid with the blood of the american young people, who are usually not jews?
blue_tackler wrote:

blue_tackler wrote:

User(s) who Liked this post: Orangeaid

United States -- home of the dumb and slaves 30 Aug 2015 21:21 #6

• Cinta
  • Never Again
  • ''None are more hopelessly enslaved,than those who falsely believe they are free
Oracle wrote:
Cinta wrote:
In my honest opion I find the name of this thread very disrespectfull and condescending

Who cares?
Its the fucking truth.
How can they tolerate a criminal jew junta ruining them and the rest of the world with insane military spending for the sake of messianic jewish world domination fantasies and Eretz Israel?
Tell me Pam, tell me how it is nothing other than dumb to constantly fall for jewish media warmongering, paid with the blood of the american young people, who are usually not jews?

''usually not jews '' hmmm :dunno:

Again Ori; you are putting out the fire with gasoline

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.

truth-zone.net/forum/members-area/67105-open-up-the-clarity-zone-to-all-tz-members-we-need-transparency-and-not-secrecy.html?start=80#209733
Last Edit: 30 Aug 2015 21:24 by Cinta.

United States -- home of the dumb and slaves 30 Aug 2015 21:27 #7

• Oracle
Cinta wrote:

I would love to read your answer, why it is not nothing other than dumb.
Did you even understand what this actor said?
He basically addressed the military "I will give you new toys, but you must use them , against Russia, and not back down like on Syria, where we were so close to our messianic Armageddon fantasies"
blue_tackler wrote:

blue_tackler wrote:

Last Edit: 30 Aug 2015 21:28 by Oracle.

United States -- home of the dumb and slaves 30 Aug 2015 21:32 #8

• Cinta
  • Never Again
Oracle wrote:
Cinta wrote:

I would love to read your answer, why it is not nothing other than dumb.
Did you even understand what this actor said?
He basically addressed the military "I will give you new toys, but you must use them , against Russia, and not back down like on Syria, where we were so close to our messianic Armageddon fantasies"

It''s called manipulation of the masses,and it's done all over the world

What's new Ori ?

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.

United States -- home of the dumb and slaves 30 Aug 2015 21:33 #9

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
There is only one reason, why we are discussing with lemmings here on end ....

we are German.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

United States -- home of the dumb and slaves 30 Aug 2015 21:38 #10

• Oracle
Cinta wrote:
What's new Ori ?[/color]

Endgame.
The jews plan a very big war again, until now unsuccessful to get it, which will wipe them out too.

You see, the jewish perception of reality is that of a 3 year old, which has nothing to do with the true reality.
They make the reality fit their perception through their media.
They are on course of collective suicide, and they want to take the world with them down in the abyss.
Their money scheme is about to fail, and is artificially kept alive.
A war will create caos, along with the tons of US paid and imported foreign economic parasites into europe, many of them mercenaries who fought somewhere for NATO.
blue_tackler wrote:

blue_tackler wrote:

United States -- home of the dumb and slaves 30 Aug 2015 22:05 #11

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
Oral, cut to the chase. This thread was designed to bait & pose for you Lou Czar types to feel something other than da feet. Speaking of the feet/defeat, try taking up hiking, the Black Forest looks like a real physical (is that really you?) challenge. The offer still stands to come to the USa/Mid West. I will put you through a fitness regime that will make the reality show Biggest Lou Czar (too easy) look like a warm. Now, where is that Black Sun Society of David Lane? Cake for all!

United States -- home of the dumb and slaves 30 Aug 2015 22:06 #12

• Oracle
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
There is only one reason, why we are discussing with lemmings here ....

Mindcontrol by powerful media, which causes this dumbness and stupidity..
blue_tackler wrote:

blue_tackler wrote:

United States -- home of the dumb and slaves 30 Aug 2015 22:24 #13

wiikkidd wrote:
Oral, cut to the chase. This thread was designed to bait & pose for you Lou Czar types to feel something other than da feet. Speaking of the feet/defeat, try taking up hiking, the Black Forest looks like a real physical (is that really you?) challenge. The offer still stands to come to the USa/Mid West. I will put you through a fitness regime that will make the reality show Biggest Lou Czar (too easy) look like a warm. Now, where is that Black Sun Society of David Lane? Cake for all!

And your stupid black pudding thread and Anti-Christian/Catholic tirade's are not for baiting?

Listen idiot, I bet you couldn't even walk to the local shops to fetch your doughnuts without getting out of breath. I bet you're some fat slob who sits in front of his computer everyday talking shit.

Wee-kidd, is this you?

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 30 Aug 2015 22:37 by Return of Zorro.
User(s) who Liked this post: Orangeaid

United States -- home of the dumb and slaves 30 Aug 2015 22:25 #14

• Oracle
wiikkidd wrote:

I would love to see the USA to be reorganized and dedumbified, beginning with you taking English classes.

PS: It would also be nice if you switched back to your civil flag, you run your war flag, and that of the firm US..
blue_tackler wrote:

blue_tackler wrote:

Last Edit: 30 Aug 2015 22:31 by Oracle.

United States -- home of the dumb and slaves 30 Aug 2015 23:16 #15

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
Zorro wrote:
wiikkidd wrote:

And your stupid black pudding thread and Anti-Christian/Catholic tirade's are not for baiting?

Listen idiot, I bet you couldn't even walk to the local shops to fetch your doughnuts without getting out of breath. I bet you're some fat slob who sits in front of his computer everyday talking shit.

Wee-kidd, is this you?

I bet it is ... complete with Kosher mullet :hahano:
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro

United States -- home of the dumb and slaves 30 Aug 2015 23:28 #16

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
Oracle wrote:

I am truly a bit shocked, knowing they dropped bus loads of idiots to cheer in such staged event.
What's a bit frightening, its the same moronic scheme that Stalin used, dropping loads of functionaries etc to cheer..

But 50 million homeless on food stamps, and a profitable privatized prison and legal system with iirc 2 million inmates. World record.
Also world record, the amount of deaths in the streets, the media would call this amount of dead people a civil war in other places..
And its not the guns, it the raw and vile unculture peddled by Hollywood. Swiss people don't go around and kill with their guns.

Great thread Oracle. It's blindingly obvious that Jews control the USA but the general population is too stupid, ignorant and brainwashed to even know.

Americans, as described by David Irving, couldn't care less about European (WWII) history so long as they have Desperate Housewives on the telly.

Unclassified FBI documents show the highly-organized Jewish regime subjugating all others to die in the same wars they provoke through false flag events, in service to their Talmudic interests of power and control over the world. If you think this was only done in the past, think again. Their plan is still in full effect, only now it’s on steroids.

"… the dumb goyim will fight while we profit, with the aid of our friend in Washington.
Powerful Jews will be on all Draft Boards, and Jewish physicians will protect you from military service. Arrangements are already made to exempt you, in case religious exemption cannot be prepared in time.
You are warned to renounce, abjure, repudiate and deny any of this information if questioned by Gentiles, even under oath, as outlined in the Talmud and justified for the preservation of our race. "
www.freerangehumans.net/jews-exempt-themselves-from-serving-in-stupid-goyim-wars/

The Central Conference of American Rabbis at the 47th Annual Conference, held in New York City on June 26, 1937, declared for

“Exemption of Jews from military service in accordance with the highest interpretation of Judaism.”

Our Talmud tells us “When you go to war, do not go as the first but as the last, so that you may return as the first.”

"Why should we, the only truly international people, be concerned with the mutable interests of stupid Goyim nations? We must do everything in our power to help the great president who has helped us so greatly in establishing control. Support the draft law when it is presented to the American people. Support England and France, for they are fighting Judah’s greatest enemy, the Goyim German State.

You are urged to support United States participation in this Holy war of Judah, without reservation and without fear. We can repeat our triumphs of 1918 if we maintain our united front and the dumb goyim will fight while we profit, with the aid of our friend in Washington.

Powerful Jews will be on all Draft Boards, and Jewish physicians will protect you from military service. Arrangements are already made to exempt you, in case religious exemption cannot be prepared in time.

You are warned to renounce, abjure, repudiate and deny any of this information if questioned by Gentiles, even under oath, as outlined in the Talmud and justified for the preservation of our race.

ENCLOSURES: The Central Committee, Anti-Defamation League BB
Last Edit: 30 Aug 2015 23:29 by Orangeaid.

United States -- home of the dumb and slaves 30 Aug 2015 23:31 #17

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
Oracle wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
There is only one reason, why we are discussing with lemmings here ....

Mindcontrol by powerful media, which causes this dumbness and stupidity..
And that same media machine has freed you & the Aryan wanders from the same masters of reality oral? You have posted many times you distain & wrongs of USA, yet you & your kind are as powerless to stop the enslavement. Why my avatar is not even allowed by your own lawmakers to exist. Get 'em tiger........ :cool2:

United States -- home of the dumb and slaves 30 Aug 2015 23:37 #18

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
Filthy! You are still an altered boy after all the information & truth presented. THAT is brainwashed -stoopid- beyond hope. & the shoe have your country since day one. It was royal UK's prison system that fed the white lies to the aborigine. :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: Man you are the dumbest crew member bar none.

United States -- home of the dumb and slaves 30 Aug 2015 23:39 #19

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
Both jew trolls have been assigned to derail this thread .... :wissl: :wissl:

United States -- home of the dumb and slaves 30 Aug 2015 23:40 #20

• Oracle
Orangeaid wrote:
Both jew trolls have been assigned to derail this thread .... :wissl: :wissl:

The reverend shows his jewishness with his last post.
They simply can't hide it.
blue_tackler wrote:

blue_tackler wrote:

User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, Orangeaid