Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: United States -- home of the dumb and slaves

United States -- home of the dumb and slaves 18 Sep 2015 07:50 #41

• peacenik
  • Immortal
" United States -- home of the dumb and slaves"

I don;t know why you insist on calling Americans, "dumb and slavish", when clearly, most of Western Europe is the same? E,g, just last week, Germany said it would take, 100,000 Syrian refugees. Even though, more than one authority has already warned, such an action would culturally destroy Germany forever........I think that would be kinda, "dumb and slavish"?

The EU and the US are both self destructing. To imply the US is destructing at a more rapid pace than the EU, is a matter of opinion only. To say America, is under the control of Zionists, is like, "the pot calling the kettle black".
Birth is not a beginning; death is not an end. There is existence without limitation; there is continuity without a starting point.” ~ Chuang Tzu
Last Edit: 18 Sep 2015 07:55 by peacenik.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

United States -- home of the dumb and slaves 18 Sep 2015 08:18 #42

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
  • You have the Right NOT to Vote! = for EVIL!
peacenik wrote:

I don;t know why you insist on calling Americans, "dumb and slavish", when clearly, most of Western Europe is the same? E,g, just last week, Germany said it would take, 100,000 Syrian refugees. Even though, more than one authority has already warned, such an action would culturally destroy Germany forever........I think that would be kinda, "dumb and slavish"?

The EU and the US are both self destructing. To imply the US is destructing at a more rapid pace than the EU, is a matter of opinion only. To say America, is under the control of Zionists, is like, "the pot calling the kettle black".
You are correct .........

We are all in the same boat & being control by the same agenda.
Only at times its more visible in individual places because activity being pushed.

Its simple no one likes to die for shit or there lowlife pimp prostitute politicians. Everyone only hopes another will make the move first.

I say lets all move together at the same day and time like a thief at night. This way we all die the same day from this World of theirs.

It will come and we all frustrated ......... but it appears people are not frustrated & pushed enough!

I only can see that it all goes down when there number ONE god goes free-fall. (Money.)
Only when people have nothing more to lose will they act drastic!

Like a suicider's situation ..... if he was pushed enough it all happens if not then it will be delayed for a later time.
Its just nature ......... If evil is smart it stops pushing!

But wisdom will always win over smartness.
1 + 1 = 2

The good knows when to stop ...... evil does not by there default being & ignorance!

There heads will roll & they even knowing it ........ because that's the way it always played out in the past!
What do you think who lives in bigger fear?? .........
Have a good guess.
Its not the people >>> its them & those working for them.

You know how quick illusions, big mouths & ignorance can die? ........... In a single second! No one gets away from it ......... no one!
No matter you only having a single dollar left to live from; or a billion in your account!

The day they pushed it just over the crest ...... if will all happen in a flash!
We are not talking about there planned & designed Wars where they killing the people ......... no we are talking nature where no one controls nothing & things just happen as they did in these special time lines! (Natural order) ... not Orders!
2000 years of accumulation & all there game wars & all they murdered its a big payback time collection!

@ oiram @
Last Edit: 18 Sep 2015 08:39 by Mario.

United States -- home of the dumb and slaves 18 Sep 2015 08:25 #43

• novum
  • Platinum Member
peacenik wrote:

Id have to agree with this.

Though oracle may point out that it is largely the US military that is the engine room that keeps the status quo in power.

It doesnt get everyone else off the hook in my book though, be it europe, UK, australia, wherever, its similar everywhere in the western world.
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
User(s) who Liked this post: Orangeaid

United States -- home of the dumb and slaves 18 Sep 2015 08:44 #44

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
  • You have the Right NOT to Vote! = for EVIL!
novum wrote:
peacenik wrote:

Though oracle may point out that it is largely the US military that is the engine room that keeps the status quo in power.

It doesn't get everyone else off the hook in my book though, be it europe, UK, australia, wherever, its similar everywhere in the western world.
Even worse so in the eastern world.
But this is there lesser thinking fighting stock they created for themselves!
In hope that they will deflect for them what always came to them in the past!

Don't fight the Muslims ...... make them understand who & what did this shit to them .... & these masters are toast! :yup:

Its not about dumbness

Only the real dumb asses are the ones letting themselves being used to kill for there masters for a dollar & there business only!
The ones ended up dead for them are the true dumb ass idiots......... died for nothing!

Those military guys in active service now which will turn for the real event against the true original enemy will be the only ones ever remembered in the future.
All the others of the past will be forgotten; because they died for shit in the past & the dollars they made for there dead masters!.

Maybe someone out there will understand what I'm saying here??

@ oiram @
Last Edit: 18 Sep 2015 09:22 by Mario.

United States -- home of the dumb and slaves 18 Sep 2015 10:22 #45

• Oracle
  • Futurist & Anthropogenist
novum wrote:
peacenik wrote:

It doesnt get everyone else off the hook in my book though, be it europe, UK, australia, wherever, its similar everywhere in the western world.

Right, but it is US structures.and criminal networks which keep all the rest in check.
That's the point. There can't be any solution to the vast and stacking problems without the american people finally waking up to the jews who hijacked the country.
I understand the americans if the say "Oh, we are occupied too", yes, they are, but they don't have hostile enemy bases and troops on their soil.
If the US falls, the rest will come into place in the vassal colonies of zion, ie the parasite and criminals can be removed, ending occupation and vassal status.
Precondition is, that americans clean up at home, and frankly, I don't see that. The majority there may still think they live in the most free country on earth.
Just look at the fact, that americans have guns, tons of guns, but these guns have not prevented the grotesque tyranny the are in since 1913.
Even worse, the americans kill each other, incited by the jewish press. Kind of strupid?
I say yes, made stupid by the american jew media and poor education.
Point being, there is a tendency, perhaps entirely human reaction, that the blame is now completely shifted to the jews in US, and that's also not right. The US have had so many willful and eager collaborators, they waged war on us twice, and they are visibly occupying us militarily.

If the amrican poeple manage to withdraw their troops from all the places they invaded and occupied, I will stop saying that they are stupid.
But honsetly, ask on US streets, a big mass will probably say, that they have "to protect US interest" abroad.

I think that would be kinda, "dumb and slavish"?

Germany is an occupied country by the US, and US thinktankistan calls the shots. Criminal networks, like NED etc
US trooops make sure the criminals in Berlin act according to plan. These Berlin criminals are not dumb, but cunning and they act intetionally. It about the stiuff you don't know and don't hear in the jew media. Merkel and her junta don't act on behalf of the German people, none of the "Federal Republic of Germany" corporate governments have never done that, thats not their task.
The US plan and wage wars from our soil, without the consent of >80% of German people.

The US/jewish plan is to dilute Europeans, and replace them with a stew of rootless and cultureless people, just like in US, AU, Canada etc...

Btw, I chose the thread title intentionally provocative resembling the "home of the free and brave", so that americans read, what average European thinks of them, which is big contrast to the jewish media, who claim we would love US, no, sorry, that is not the case.
Perhaps it is time in US to critically analyze the breathtaking mistakes made over several decades.
The resident shill announced
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

yet he is trolling further. :facepalm:

blue_tackler wrote:
the lice are only going to jump onto other typhus victim

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.
Last Edit: 18 Sep 2015 10:55 by Oracle.

United States -- home of the dumb and slaves 18 Sep 2015 11:47 #46

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
You carp over this being the the regular folk of the USA fault. It is not. Come to this nation oral. Tell me in person how I am to blame for the dynasty that began in House of Bauer/Rothschild. Speak how only you & you alone know it all. And then awake one day realize that there is God & Lucifer. And that the one TRIBE of intermarrying money changers are of Lucifer in mind body & soul. :yerright:

United States -- home of the dumb and slaves 18 Sep 2015 12:29 #47

• Oracle
wiikkidd wrote:
Tell me in person how I am to blame

I blame you for being a moronic messianc nutcase and mouthpiece of the jew mafia.

You are like a broke record, and you basically embody all the ills of the US.
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

blue_tackler wrote:

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.
Last Edit: 18 Sep 2015 12:30 by Oracle.

United States -- home of the dumb and slaves 18 Sep 2015 20:37 #48

• peacenik
  • Immortal
Oracle wrote:

Germany is an occupied country by the US, and US thinktankistan calls the shots. Criminal networks, like NED etc
US trooops make sure the criminals in Berlin act according to plan. These Berlin criminals are not dumb, but cunning and they act intetionally. It about the stiuff you don't know and don't hear in the jew media. Merkel and her junta don't act on behalf of the German people, none of the "Federal Republic of Germany" corporate governments have never done that, thats not their task.
The US plan and wage wars from our soil, without the consent of >80% of German people.

The US/jewish plan is to dilute Europeans, and replace them with a stew of rootless and cultureless people, just like in US, AU, Canada etc...

Btw, I chose the thread title intentionally provocative resembling the "home of the free and brave", so that americans read, what average European thinks of them, which is big contrast to the jewish media, who claim we would love US, no, sorry, that is not the case.
Perhaps it is time in US to critically analyze the breathtaking mistakes made over several decades.

I think we've already had this discussion with you before, under different usernames at, DIF?

My position then, is the same as it is now. If you consider Germany to be occupied territory by the Americans, it's because German leadership was/is corruptible enough to allow US military bases on German soil in the first place.

Corruptible, German leadership is to blame more than America it'self. Our military bases are there in Germany because of treaties and agreements were made with America. You're barking up the wrong tree. Your argument should be with your own corrupt German leadership rather than the US.

I sense, you are like me in that you love your country, but hate it's leadership?
Birth is not a beginning; death is not an end. There is existence without limitation; there is continuity without a starting point.” ~ Chuang Tzu
Last Edit: 18 Sep 2015 20:42 by peacenik.

United States -- home of the dumb and slaves 18 Sep 2015 20:42 #49

• Oracle
peacenik wrote:

Corruptible, German leadership is to blame more than America it'self. Our military bases are there in Germany because of treaties and agreements were made with America. You're barking up the wrong tree. Your argument should be with your own corrupt German leadership rather than the US.

This is crazy, the US bases were established right after WWII, and Germans have never been asked.
It is a lie by the US establishment to say, that the US are invited to have bases. A brazen lie.
If the US bases and military presence were on invitation, so tell me, when has Germany been reunited and sovereign to invite them in?

The Us made "treaties" and "agreements" with themselves basically.

Tell me, who is the occupier in the so called "constitution" of the US vassal entity called "Federal Republic of Germany".
Article 120
[Occupation costs – Burdens resulting from the war]

(1) The Federation shall finance the expenditures for occupation costs and other internal and external burdens resulting from the war, as regulated in detail by federal laws.
www.gesetze-im-internet.de/englisch_gg/

Make no mistake, the vassals in Berlin are criminals, they serve jewish interests, against the German people, since 1945.

In other words, when has the US left Germany to be back with bases? When? Only Soviets left.
The muppets in Berlin have nothing to decide, we need to talk to their handlers, who are in the US, Israel, and UK.

PS: If we removed these criminals in Berlin and on the local levels, how do we get rid of US bases and occupation forces?
blue_tackler wrote:

blue_tackler wrote:

Last Edit: 18 Sep 2015 20:49 by Oracle.

United States -- home of the dumb and slaves 19 Sep 2015 04:16 #50

• peacenik
  • Immortal
Oracle wrote:
peacenik wrote:

This is crazy, the US bases were established right after WWII, and Germans have never been asked.
It is a lie by the US establishment to say, that the US are invited to have bases. A brazen lie.
If the US bases and military presence were on invitation, so tell me, when has Germany been reunited and sovereign to invite them in?

Again, ......all valid points to be asked of your government.

If Germany didn't profit from those US bases, those bases wouldn't be there.

United States -- home of the dumb and slaves 19 Sep 2015 05:02 #51

• peacenik
  • Immortal
Oracle wrote:

I don't believe this is, " what average European thinks of them"? I believe this is more of your own personal vendetta against the US, than it is Europe's opinion in general? There's just to much of a bond between the US and Europe. We in the US identify ourselves as European.

There is no, anti- European sentiment here in the US, and from what I am told, there is no Anti- American sentiment in Europe of white European descent?

Your use of generalities about America, are more self serving than they are actual fact?
Last Edit: 19 Sep 2015 06:05 by peacenik.
User(s) who Liked this post: Avacyn

United States -- home of the dumb and slaves 19 Sep 2015 07:44 #52

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
peacenik wrote:
Oracle wrote:
peacenik wrote:

Peacenik you can't get defensive of the U.S. oppressor here.

Germany has no legal basis on which it can ask the U.S. to have bases on its soil.

It has no constitution. It's constitution was suspended after the "all-lies" invaded Germany in 1945.

The U.S. is still technically in a state of war with Germany.

The German government would rely on the laws in its constitution to deal with its land as you say it has. It has no constitutional power by which it can do this.

The FRG is a UN construct created out of a state of war, the suspension of the German constitution and the U.S. still technically being at war (no peace treaty) with Germany and being the occupying power.

The U.S. military presence was imposed on Germany and it had no "real say" in the matter.

You're wrong with your assertions.
Last Edit: 19 Sep 2015 07:45 by Orangeaid.
User(s) who Liked this post: Oracle

United States -- home of the dumb and slaves 19 Sep 2015 08:01 #53

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
oral one is only spilling droll to rag on another thread how his land is occupied & its the commoners fault from the US. Yet has never admitted his country birthed the MASTERS of money whom manipulated (by now) the ENTIRE planet w/their bank system. Yep. Rothschild is my fault. Yep. The Fed was my fault. Yep. The last 60 years of propaganda within my country is my fault. Yep. I could stop it in a few weeks by going on the telly and reading from the WII thread cup o' cake's & low & behold oral, the entire world comes to it's senses. HA! :yerright:

United States -- home of the dumb and slaves 19 Sep 2015 08:39 #54

• Oracle
peacenik wrote:
Oracle wrote:
peacenik wrote:

Oy veh! The world is so simple for you, yes?

We do not profit from these bases! This is utterly obvious, we have to pay this brazen shit.

Frankly, what bullshit!
1) The Federation shall finance the expenditures for occupation costs and other internal and external burdens resulting from the war, as regulated in detail by federal laws.

What could we do with the saved billions we pay for US military occupation? Infrastucture, cultural support, its all lacking due to this insane payments, aka tribute payment.

Your loons wage war from our soil, Africom etc.. and then your loons dump the people you bombed out in our country.
Yes, cultural enrichment that is, according to your occupation mouthpieces.

With this opinion, your could apply to the US administration in their vassal entity. The German muppets babble the same insane line, just as you, despite its written everywhere pointing out how wrong they are.
blue_tackler wrote:

blue_tackler wrote:

Last Edit: 19 Sep 2015 08:51 by Oracle.

United States -- home of the dumb and slaves 19 Sep 2015 08:47 #55

• Oracle
peacenik wrote:
There is no, anti- European sentiment here in the US, and from what I am told, there is no Anti- American sentiment in Europe of white

No shit sherlock, they tell you you are loved for liberatiing us. The opposite is true.
90% of Germans want you gone, your country causes only misery and destruction.

Now you try to blame me and those who oppose military dictatorship and occupation? Sounds utterly jewish.

It is our duty to boot you out from our soil, after 70 years of wreaking havoc and plotting against peace.
blue_tackler wrote:

blue_tackler wrote:

United States -- home of the dumb and slaves 19 Sep 2015 08:52 #56

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
Oracle wrote:
peacenik wrote:
There is no, anti- European sentiment here in the US, and from what I am told, there is no Anti- American sentiment in Europe of white

No shit sherlock, they tell you you are loved for liberatiing us. The opposite is true.
90% of Germans want you gone, your country causes only misery and destruction.

Now you try to blame me and those who oppose military dictatorship and occupation? Sounds utterly jewish.

It is our duty to boot you out from our soil, after 70 years of wreaking havoc and plotting against peace.
So whose stopping your vastly intelligent, superior folk? You've only repeated the same bitch sessions you have spouted in the past. Vell, haf some mo' German Chocolate cake! Ha-Ho-tally-o-oral one.

United States -- home of the dumb and slaves 19 Sep 2015 09:01 #57

• Oracle
wiikkidd wrote:
So whose stopping your vastly intelligent, superior folk? You've only repeated the same bitch sessions you have spouted in the past. Vell, haf some mo' German Chocolate cake! Ha-Ho-tally-o-oral one.

Shut up jew, adults are trying to have a discussion.
blue_tackler wrote:

blue_tackler wrote:

United States -- home of the dumb and slaves 19 Sep 2015 09:27 #58

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
Oracle wrote:
wiikkidd wrote:

oral old boy, I am not jew. In fact you are likely a Ashkenazi mix like sooooo many over the years of assimilation. And the poo language really give punctuation to your bitch-fest over the hired guns that your Rothschild Dynasty have placed not only in (~Yawn~) Germany but over much of the globe. Bet you have a few Aussies & Brits to go along w/the Zionist program. But being you only 'see' the guards & what else have you got to do? Pine. Hate the Game, not the playa.

United States -- home of the dumb and slaves 19 Sep 2015 09:29 #59

• Oracle
wiikkidd wrote:
Oracle wrote:
wiikkidd wrote:

oral old boy, I am not jew. In fact you are likely a Ashkenazi mix like sooooo many over the years of assimilation. And the poo language really give punctuation to your bitch-fest over the hired guns that your Rothschild Dynasty have placed not only in (~Yawn~) Germany but over much of the globe. Bet you have a few Aussies & Brits to go along w/the Zionist program. But being you only 'see' the guards & what else have you got to do? Pine. Hate the Game, not the playa.

I am not quite sure why you so regularly put your mental disability publicly on display, jew.

You don't seem to be familiar with the concept of dialog, you are only stringing together random words in the hope it gives an intelligent sentence.
blue_tackler wrote:

blue_tackler wrote:

Last Edit: 19 Sep 2015 09:32 by Oracle.

United States -- home of the dumb and slaves 19 Sep 2015 09:34 #60

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
peacenik wrote:
Oracle wrote:

I don't believe this is, " what average European thinks of them"? I believe this is more of your own personal vendetta against the US, than it is Europe's opinion in general? There's just to much of a bond between the US and Europe. We in the US identify ourselves as European.

There is no, anti- European sentiment here in the US, and from what I am told, there is no Anti- American sentiment in Europe of white European descent?

Your use of generalities about America, are more self serving than they are actual fact?
That's absolute bullshit Peacenik. Geez ... Even 15 years ago when 9/11 occurred (I lived in Europe then) ... The open statements from people from countries across Europe to the effect of "about time" and "you deserved it" ... Were loud and many.

Americans were stunned at the open statements of disgust towards them and their people. That sentiment has just got worse due to zio controlled JewSA continuing to bomb the phuck out of the Middle East and to re-introduce war time agitation to Europe via the Jew Neo-cons in DC subverting Ukraine to Jew control and by demonising Russia and Putin.

Note too I didn't use the term "European". No one from Europe would call themself "European" ... They'd identify themself with reference to their country of birth and its people. "European" is bullshit jewspeak from the EU and the Bolshevik Jews behind it.
User(s) who Liked this post: Oracle