Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: United States -- home of the dumb and slaves

United States -- home of the dumb and slaves 19 Sep 2015 09:49 #61

• Oracle
  • Futurist & Anthropogenist
Orangeaid wrote:
Note too I didn't use the term "European". No one from Europe would call themself "European" ... They'd identify themself with reference to their country of birth and its people. "European" is bullshit jewspeak from the EU and the Bolshevik Jews behind it.

Spot on!

This "Europeans" is a masonic concept, usually only americans and EUSSR establishment use it.
No sane German, French, Italian will say, "I am European", nope, he will say "I am a proud Italian", and only secondly, "I am Italian from Europe".
They want to enforce the US model in Europe, the idea comes from people nowadays, who do not want to acknowledge reality, that is, Europe consists of unique cultures and nations.
You see this, if the criminals talk about EUSSR, as if EUSSR would be Europe.
"If the EU fails, Europe fails". :facepalm:
Europe managed to do quite well without EUSSR, and the EUSSR is not Europe.
Europe is a continent, consisting of nations.
Who is the EUSSR? it legally a private club, basically nothing, comparable with the local carnival club.
The resident shill announced
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

yet he is trolling further. :facepalm:

blue_tackler wrote:
the lice are only going to jump onto other typhus victim

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Orangeaid

United States -- home of the dumb and slaves 19 Sep 2015 09:59 #62

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
Oracle wrote:
wiikkidd wrote:
Oracle wrote:
wiikkidd wrote:
So whose stopping your vastly intelligent, superior folk? You've only repeated the same bitch sessions you have spouted in the past. Vell, haf some mo' German Chocolate cake! Ha-Ho-tally-o-oral one.

Shut up jew, adults are trying to have a discussion.
oral old boy, I am not jew. In fact you are likely a Ashkenazi mix like sooooo many over the years of assimilation. And the poo language really give punctuation to your bitch-fest over the hired guns that your Rothschild Dynasty have placed not only in (~Yawn~) Germany but over much of the globe. Bet you have a few Aussies & Brits to go along w/the Zionist program. But being you only 'see' the guards & what else have you got to do? Pine. Hate the Game, not the playa.

I am not quite sure why you so regularly put your mental disability publicly on display, jew.

You don't seem to be familiar with the concept of dialog, you are only stringing together random words in the hope it gives an intelligent sentence.
You use the term 'jew' as though it meaqns something. It only means the Rothschild natives that have been hailing Ger-man-y for a couple 100 yeras as home. You bitch over the guards (USA) being present because the USA peoples are to blame. YOUR people fell durning the prelude to WWI & were never again in control of its affairs. Pawned. Owned. Just another chess piece like the rest of today. Did the cup cake meme make you all warm & fuzzy or (!) did it make you clever? Neither oral, you only started this thread to pitch a bitch you cannot do on the soil you stand. Your at fault, suck it up.

United States -- home of the dumb and slaves 19 Sep 2015 10:13 #63

• Oracle
Here is what people think.
A picture speaks more than thousands of words.

blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

blue_tackler wrote:

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.

United States -- home of the dumb and slaves 19 Sep 2015 10:33 #64

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
If people really cared oral, there would be change from within both countries. Memes are what your crew does best. Just bitch about the jews whose god is Lucifer and they shall continue to keep you in every kind of bondage. Like your mindset right now, locked upon the lie I am jew. The lie your believing that some how the common people of other nations are to blame your woes. ~Rothschild~. Whose Euro country holds the wealth control in the EU? Blaming is easy. Complaining even greasier. Spin dat Vheel for da vin, oral. The vheel of Dynasty...

United States -- home of the dumb and slaves 19 Sep 2015 10:34 #65

• Oracle
Anti-Semites Flock to Ann Coulter's Side

Ann Coulter may have been looking for another dose of fame when she tweeted her anti-Semitic take on the GOP debate, but she found a wave of support from anti-Semites craving a pundit to give a sense of legitimacy to their prejudiced views.

**again, like a good Jew, she defines the reality we are all supposed to believe. What she calls anti-semites are folks that know, as Barbara Spectre so clearly stated a few years back, that Jews are not only destroying traditional American and European values but they have recruited a bunch of elitest shabbuz goy to go along with their desire to flood our countries, in numbers impossible to assimilate in a way suitable for the natives, hordes of black, brown, yellow, etc, all with hate in their eyes for what forced them to leave their native lands. They are invading the lands of the people that are ruining their original homes and with an eye out for "payback time" at the first opportunity. Yes, Emily, we are those anti-semites that know that not only are you responsible for all these folks in our lands, but for the wars that got them to want to leave their lands and Ann Colter, last night, was our Joan of Arc. Sorry, Jew!***

Coulter did just that last night, dog-whistling anti-Semites with her response to the repeated mention of support for Israel during the debates.

***Isn't it nice to be Jewish and to control the media that enables to relegate your human opponents to "Anti-Semites" as if that is the only reason we exist, to hate Jews***

“How many f---ing Jews do these people think there are in the United States?” Coulter tweeted.

The anti-Semitism in Coulter’s tweet came through loud and clear as she painted American Jews as some all-powerful force manipulating the Republicans. As the Daily Beast’s Tom Sykes wrote, “The whole argument echoes a historic libel against Jews that they hold secret influence.”

***Liz, honey, if you didn't fire everyone who might disagree with that claim, if you didn't shout rebukes rather than talk about our legitimate grievances and if you didn't screen out anything that might show we have a case to make, do you really think you could get away with just labeling us as vermin antisemites with no redeeming qualities? We are evil because we are not happy with the scraps you throw us from your table?***

In the dozen or so hours since her initial tweet, Coulter has attempted to explain that it was not specifically anti-Semitic but part of a larger critique on the GOP for the "same pandering on Reagn & abortion," as she tweeted. Yet, she also stood by her views, adding even more fuel to her fire by pointing out that only those powerful Jews are the ones who complain.
"Boy were they wrong @ Jewish influence! I complained about pandering on Israel (Reagan & abortion) & haven't heard a thing about it!," she tweeted a little after 1 pm today.

In response to an online critic, she made a reference to Tom Sykes’ Daily Beast report on the underlying anti-Semitism of her tweet. "Only if you believe what @thedailybeast calls an "historic libel" about Jewish influence," she tweeted.

***Emily, we are happy to debate the "historic libel" of the Jewish people but we need an agreed upon moderater, guaranteed live coverage and three hours to argue the case on national tv***
blindlight.org/index.php/item/358-the-tweet-heard-round-the-world-jew-media-attacks
blue_tackler wrote:

blue_tackler wrote:

Last Edit: 19 Sep 2015 10:38 by Oracle.

United States -- home of the dumb and slaves 19 Sep 2015 10:51 #66

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
And this is the fault of the common American folk oral. :nono: The poop meme is most fitting oral. :thumbup:

United States -- home of the dumb and slaves 19 Sep 2015 11:30 #67

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
  • You have the Right NOT to Vote! = for EVIL!
wiikkidd wrote:
And this is the fault of the common American folk oral. :nono: The poop meme is most fitting oral. :thumbup:
It is natural frustration & hate speaking.

The hardest thing for man to control.

I know myself I have it to at times with the Muslims & its hard to control to not place everyone into the same boat.
That's why I'm not belong to any country or Religious group organisation to stay free as possible from all this hate the system masters creating.

Its very hard ... very hard to control these hate situations!

I try not to blame the people in general ......... I try very hard to not lose the true target of the head masters with all there agendas..........

But I have to agree Americans are not loved globally ........because of the actions there sick leaders are pulling!
But as it is in all country's .... those which voting for any crap up there no matter left, right or centre are part of if.

Guilty by dumb ass consenting association.

But as I said its the hardest thing to master so you not blaming the wrong target.

I know it from my own reaction sometimes & I have to kick myself often to control myself...........

Hate is bad sh@t......... :yup:

But yes most country's on earth having a majority of blind believing dumb asses; otherwise the World would not be in this stage & full of lies and liars!

@ oiram @
Last Edit: 19 Sep 2015 11:42 by Mario.

United States -- home of the dumb and slaves 19 Sep 2015 11:40 #68

• Oracle
Mario wrote:

You hypocrite.
It is not "hate speaking" pointing out the obvious.

Du bist ein ganz widerlicher Trittbrettfahrer, der seine Fahne in den NewAge Wind hängt, und sich an Gematrie klammert.
Du schwurbelst konstant endlosen, aufgeblasenen Blödsinn, der sich im Grunde in einem Satz zusammenfassen lässt, du Maulwurf.

Tell me, who can it be, that the US have 1000 military bases around the world, and the US people pay this shit with their sons and money while having 50 million living on food stamps?
blue_tackler wrote:

blue_tackler wrote:

Last Edit: 19 Sep 2015 11:48 by Oracle.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, Orangeaid

United States -- home of the dumb and slaves 19 Sep 2015 11:50 #69

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
  • You have the Right NOT to Vote! = for EVIL!
Oracle wrote:
Mario wrote:

You hypocrite.

Du bist ein ganz widerlicher Trittbrettfahrer, der seine Fahne in den NewAge Wind hängt, und sich an Gematrie klammert.

Tell me, who can it be, that the US have 1000 military bases around the world, and the US people pay this shit with their sons and money while having 50 million living on food stamps?
And who you thinking is organising all this sh@t?

The average jo on the road?

You full of it because you are a nobody in your own country with nothing to say ......... never mind being ever ask about anything they doing behind close doors for you all!

Europe leader pimps ... American leader pimps what's the difference .......... same sh@t all over earth.

One great big Country Club house!

Same Banking system runs them all for the last 2000 years!

Who needs to wake up ........... me?

@ oiram @
Last Edit: 19 Sep 2015 11:52 by Mario.

United States -- home of the dumb and slaves 19 Sep 2015 11:52 #70

• Oracle
Mario wrote:
Oracle wrote:
Mario wrote:

You hypocrite.

And who you thinking is organising all this sh@t?

The average jo on the road?

Jews organize it, and they draft people such as you to implement it, they need Sayanim such as you.

Yes, every single voter needs to be held accountable for the actions he gave the consent by burying his voice in an urn.

Ich weiß was Du hier treibst, mach dir da bloß keine Illusionen.

You serve a the "PPT" here, the "plunge protection team". similar to the real one who constantly manipulate "the markets".
You always come in, if your buddies are in desperate need.
blue_tackler wrote:

blue_tackler wrote:

Last Edit: 19 Sep 2015 12:04 by Oracle.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, Orangeaid

United States -- home of the dumb and slaves 19 Sep 2015 21:02 #71

• Oracle
The Fetch talks about the requirement of being stupid to join the private company of "the Police"(tm) in the US.

archive.org/details/Fetcho.2015.09.19
blue_tackler wrote:

blue_tackler wrote:

United States -- home of the dumb and slaves 19 Sep 2015 21:13 #72

• peacenik
  • Immortal
Oracle wrote:
peacenik wrote:
There is no, anti- European sentiment here in the US, and from what I am told, there is no Anti- American sentiment in Europe of white

No shit sherlock, they tell you you are loved for liberatiing us. The opposite is true.
90% of Germans want you gone, your country causes only misery and destruction.

Now you try to blame me and those who oppose military dictatorship and occupation? Sounds utterly jewish.

It is our duty to boot you out from our soil, after 70 years of wreaking havoc and plotting against peace.

If 90% wanted the US gone, the US would be gone, that simple!

If 90% want the US gone and the US remains, what does that say about Germany? Does Germany even have a representative, democratic, form of government? How could 90% of the population demand anything and the country be that none responsive to the majority?

Your post is yet another self serving generality and exaggeration which is a tactic the Jewish media is so fond of.

AS far as, "plotting against peace" goes, Germany is part of the same evil alliance as the US is. It's called, NATO. I suppose you're going to blame the US for Germany's entrance in NATO to?
Birth is not a beginning; death is not an end. There is existence without limitation; there is continuity without a starting point.” ~ Chuang Tzu

United States -- home of the dumb and slaves 19 Sep 2015 21:17 #73

• Oracle
peacenik wrote:

If 90% wanted the US gone, the US would be gone, that simple!

You are a simpleton, aren't you?
Your country flies the war flag, not the civil flag.

A militarily occupied country, and enemy state to UN, and you claim, if we ask:
"Americans, would you please go?"
That will certainly work out. :facepalm:
Listen, the US is technically still at war with Germany.
1. The Security Council shall, where appropriate, utilize such regional arrangements or agencies for enforcement action under its authority. But no enforcement action shall be taken under regional arrangements or by regional agencies without the authorization of the Security Council, with the exception of measures against any enemy state, as defined in paragraph 2 of this Article, provided for pursuant to Article 107 or in regional arrangements directed against renewal of aggressive policy on the part of any such state, until such time as the Organization may, on request of the Governments concerned, be charged with the responsibility for preventing further aggression by such a state.
2. The term enemy state as used in paragraph 1 of this Article applies to any state which during the Second World War has been an enemy of any signatory of the present Charter.
This means, that all signatories to UN charter can continue hostilities if they wish without UN insecurity council, since they are still at war, and no declaration of war is necessary.
The UN is the "NWO", a waralliance. And it shows, its a useless private war club.

No US bases in Germany, no wars and drone strikes in Africa, no wreaking havoc in Ukraine by US, and no US enforced EUSSR.

In what fantasy world do you live?
Get real.

Btw, here is your civil flag, if your country is not at war...

blue_tackler wrote:

blue_tackler wrote:

Last Edit: 19 Sep 2015 21:35 by Oracle.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

United States -- home of the dumb and slaves 19 Sep 2015 21:50 #74

• peacenik
  • Immortal
Oracle wrote:
The Fetch talks about the requirement of being stupid to join the private company of "the Police"(tm) in the US.

Why don't you just come on out and admit you have an irrational hatred for America, and stop hiding behind Germany and it's people while throwing daggers at America? THe rest of Germany don't think or act the way you do.

Honestly, you've over done it with your America hatreds. It's bad enough writing a thread titled, "United States -- home of the dumb and slaves", but your Hatred of American rights and freedoms are also well known. Both here and on the DIF. You cannnot stand the fact Americans have the right to own a gun and can speak out on certain things you can't. Frankly, you are the only one I've ever heard of who finds the rights of another offensive.

Birth is not a beginning; death is not an end. There is existence without limitation; there is continuity without a starting point.” ~ Chuang Tzu

United States -- home of the dumb and slaves 19 Sep 2015 21:56 #75

• Oracle
peacenik wrote:
Oracle wrote:

Why don't you just come on out and admit you have an irrational hatred for America, and stop hiding behind Germany and it's people while throwing daggers at America? THe rest of Germany don't think or act the way you do.

Honestly, you've over done it with your America hatreds. It's bad enough writing a thread titled, "United States -- home of the dumb and slaves", but your Hatred of American rights and freedoms are also well known. Both here and on the DIF. You cannnot stand the fact Americans have the right to own a gun and can speak out on certain things you can't. Frankly, you are the only one I've ever heard of who finds the rights of another offensive.

I don't have "irrational hate", I tell you the facts.
If you can't deal with the facts, then that is your problem alone.
But please, don't behave like a jew now.
The fct is, your country is a scourge on earth, because it is run by a scourge.
I would love to see the USA being restored, instead of a criminal company that is the US.
Note, there is a difference between the USA and the private company US, with its DC headquarters.

It is imporatant, that you people in the US finally start to become active, so that all these problems and wars can be solved and ended.

Instead of making wild accusations, you perhaps should listen to the Fetch, a US american nice guy, who knows the score.
blue_tackler wrote:

blue_tackler wrote:

Last Edit: 19 Sep 2015 21:59 by Oracle.

United States -- home of the dumb and slaves 19 Sep 2015 22:05 #76

• peacenik
  • Immortal
"Listen, the US is technically still at war with Germany".

Then, perhaps Germany should take the necessary steps to end the war? :dunno:

If America is still at war with Germany, you cannot tell it from the attitudes of the general population of both countries.

Again, I think only you are at war with America

United States -- home of the dumb and slaves 19 Sep 2015 22:15 #77

• Oracle
peacenik wrote:

If America is still at war with Germany, you cannot tell it from the attitudes of the general population of both countries.

Yeah, you sound more and more like a jew troll, who will not accept any evidence, because it can't what must not be. Right?

Here is one more...

The bold reads:
The FRG agrees with the statement of the four powers, and emphasizes, that the declarations and circumstance made in this declaration will not be realized, ie that a peace treaty or peace regulation is not being intended. The GDR agree with the declaration made by FRG

This means, the four powers forced the occupied vassal parts of Germany to not try to work for a peace treaty.

Please explain that to me, why the US, UK, France and Soviets don't want a peace treaty.
To be precise, the Russians, as successor of the Soviet Union are he only power of the four who would support a peace treaty finally.
blue_tackler wrote:

blue_tackler wrote:

Last Edit: 19 Sep 2015 22:16 by Oracle.

United States -- home of the dumb and slaves 19 Sep 2015 22:16 #78

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
peacenik wrote:

OCCUPIED since 1945 - what exactly is your problem to understand this fact?

:dunno:
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

United States -- home of the dumb and slaves 19 Sep 2015 22:17 #79

• Oracle
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
peacenik wrote:

OCCUPIED since 1945 - what exactly is your problem to understand this fact?

:dunno:

The only problem is, he/she does not want to understand it, which makes him/her a war supporter and war monger.
blue_tackler wrote:

blue_tackler wrote:

United States -- home of the dumb and slaves 19 Sep 2015 22:20 #80

• peacenik
  • Immortal
Oracle wrote:
peacenik wrote:
Oracle wrote:

I don't have "irrational hate", I tell you the facts.
If you can't deal with the facts, then that is your problem alone.
But please, don't behave like a jew now.
The fct is, your country is a scourge on earth, because it is run by a scourge.
I would love to see the USA being restored, instead of a criminal company that is the US.
Note, there is a difference between the USA and the private company US, with its DC headquarters.

It is imporatant, that you people in the US finally start to become active, so that all these problems and wars can be solved and ended.

Instead of making wild accusations, you perhaps should listen to the Fetch, a US american nice guy, who knows the score.

:larf: So now I am, "behaving like a jew", because I don't want to climb on board the "United States -- home of the dumb and slaves" band wagon? No surprises here, I saw it coming. :yup: You ain't nothing on this forum unless your called a "Jew". Just like you're nothing on DIF unless you're called a, "racist". It's all the same ol' childish shit. When you got nothing, start calling em names. :yup: