TOPIC: United States -- home of the dumb and slaves

United States -- home of the dumb and slaves 19 Sep 2015 22:22 #81

• Oracle
  • Futurist & Anthropogenist
peacenik wrote:
Oracle wrote:
peacenik wrote:
Oracle wrote:
The Fetch talks about the requirement of being stupid to join the private company of "the Police"(tm) in the US.

archive.org/details/Fetcho.2015.09.19

Why don't you just come on out and admit you have an irrational hatred for America, and stop hiding behind Germany and it's people while throwing daggers at America? THe rest of Germany don't think or act the way you do.

Honestly, you've over done it with your America hatreds. It's bad enough writing a thread titled, "United States -- home of the dumb and slaves", but your Hatred of American rights and freedoms are also well known. Both here and on the DIF. You cannnot stand the fact Americans have the right to own a gun and can speak out on certain things you can't. Frankly, you are the only one I've ever heard of who finds the rights of another offensive.

I don't have "irrational hate", I tell you the facts.
If you can't deal with the facts, then that is your problem alone.
But please, don't behave like a jew now.
The fct is, your country is a scourge on earth, because it is run by a scourge.
I would love to see the USA being restored, instead of a criminal company that is the US.
Note, there is a difference between the USA and the private company US, with its DC headquarters.

It is imporatant, that you people in the US finally start to become active, so that all these problems and wars can be solved and ended.

Instead of making wild accusations, you perhaps should listen to the Fetch, a US american nice guy, who knows the score.

:larf: So now I am, "behaving like a jew", because I don't want to climb on board the "United States -- home of the dumb and slaves" band wagon? No surprises here, I saw it coming. :yup: You ain't nothing on this forum unless your called a "Jew". Just like you're nothing on DIF unless you're called a, "racist". It's all the same ol' childish shit. When you got nothing, start calling em names. :yup:

What are you on now?

You simply refuse to get on board with the facts, which makes you a war monger yourself.

American rights and freedoms
:yerright:

I suggest your username to be changed in warnik.
The resident shill announced
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

yet he is trolling further. :facepalm:

blue_tackler wrote:
the lice are only going to jump onto other typhus victim

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.
Last Edit: 19 Sep 2015 22:27 by Oracle.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

United States -- home of the dumb and slaves 19 Sep 2015 22:34 #82

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Oracle wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
peacenik wrote:
"Listen, the US is technically still at war with Germany".

Then, perhaps Germany should take the necessary steps to end the war? :dunno:

If America is still at war with Germany, you cannot tell it from the attitudes of the general population of both countries.

Again, I think only you are at war with America

OCCUPIED since 1945 - what exactly is your problem to understand this fact?

:dunno:

The only problem is, he/she does not want to understand it, which makes him/her a war supporter and war monger.

Yes, I see.

Oracle wrote:
Mario wrote:
Can you see the big contrast in there own midsts??

I see Obama, a homosexual nobody from the Chicago mafia, and I see plenty jews.
Ironically, the "neocon" trotskist jews claim Obama is a muslim.

So where is the jew jew in your fantasy?
What are the differences of these jews you show, and jew jews you don't show?
Is Markow a jew jew?

Are you totally silly?
Willst Du mich verarschen?

You actually try to tell me, that there is two different jews, but you fail to point out their difference, and you fail to show me the other, the "good jew". You seem to live in the jewish world and you seem to have absorbed jew think and jew speak.

Btw, don't worry, I will have your trolling moved in a separate thread titled "What is a 'fiat jew' mario?"
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 19 Sep 2015 22:38 by PFIZIPFEI.

United States -- home of the dumb and slaves 20 Sep 2015 00:12 #83

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
peacenik wrote:
"Listen, the US is technically still at war with Germany".

Then, perhaps Germany should take the necessary steps to end the war? :dunno:

If America is still at war with Germany, you cannot tell it from the attitudes of the general population of both countries.

Again, I think only you are at war with America
Peacenik ... They are the occupied nation. It is up to the occupier to end the hostilities. That is how war works.

And believe me ... What you call "US hate" is not isolated to Germany. It is a global phenomenon due to the actions of the Jew controlled US administration.

Why don't you and your people do something about the AIPAC control of US Congress?

Or is David Irving right when he basically said "the U.S. people don't give a phuck so long as they have Desperate Housewives on the telly"?
Last Edit: 20 Sep 2015 00:12 by Orangeaid.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

United States -- home of the dumb and slaves 20 Sep 2015 00:14 #84

• peacenik
  • Immortal
"You simply refuse to get on board with the facts, which makes you a war monger yourself".

You presented some facts? Where might I find those? :facepalm:

I see only exaggerations, generalities, and name calling, coming from you.
Birth is not a beginning; death is not an end. There is existence without limitation; there is continuity without a starting point.” ~ Chuang Tzu
Last Edit: 20 Sep 2015 00:15 by peacenik.
User(s) who Liked this post: wiikkidd

United States -- home of the dumb and slaves 20 Sep 2015 00:20 #85

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
United States -- home of the dumb and slaves 20 Sep 2015 01:12 Orangeaid
United States -- home of the dumb and slaves 20 Sep 2015 01:14 peacenik

Wow, that was fast!

:thumbup:

Btw, I think Orangeaid knows the truth and speaks out, while peacenik is less informed or has other motives.

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

United States -- home of the dumb and slaves 20 Sep 2015 00:25 #86

• peacenik
  • Immortal
"Why don't you and your people do something about the AIPAC control of US Congress"?

Why don't you clean up your own back yard before complaining about others? Last I checked Zionist control the EU just as easy as they do the US.
Birth is not a beginning; death is not an end. There is existence without limitation; there is continuity without a starting point.” ~ Chuang Tzu

United States -- home of the dumb and slaves 20 Sep 2015 00:36 #87

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Theres enough unaware people EVERYWHERE, including USA, Germany, Greece, i could go on and on.

I understand the frustration but turning on eachother wont help any!

And no pfiz, dont start with that 'other motives' shit on peacenik of all people ffs. :facepalm:
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352

United States -- home of the dumb and slaves 20 Sep 2015 00:40 #88

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
novum wrote:
TAnd no pfiz, dont start with that 'other motives' shit on peacenik of all people ffs. :facepalm:

Noted.

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

United States -- home of the dumb and slaves 20 Sep 2015 00:48 #89

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
That's a stupid comment peacenik. You are saying you are complicit in the U.S. and its global warmongering and don't care about the negative repercussions that brings against the American people.

I don't even live in the EU. I used to. The "US hate" as you call it is a global phenomenon caused by the acts of the U.S. administration and the complicity of it by the U.S. people by brainwashing, a very dumbed down education system, popular culture and sheer laziness and ignorance.

This is the scourge that exists in the U.S. It is up to the U.S. To do something about it.

You are getting "pressure" here from people from other countries to pull your head out of your ass and do something about it because they are pissed off and angry. And there are tens of millions globally who feel exactly the same.
US Congress need to be cleansed of AIPAC control

Sat Aug 2, 2014

A sign of overwhelming AIPAC influence on the White House

Press TV has conducted an interview with Stew Webb, a columnist at Veteran’s Today, in Kansas, about the CIA apologizing to US Senate lawmakers after they were caught hacking Senate computers investigating CIA torture practices.

The following is an approximate transcript of the interview.

Press TV: This is quite a sad judgment on the CIA Director himself isn’t it because he denied these very charges in March?

Webb: It is a sad situation. But we have a government – I’ve been on your shows before about US spying – the United States government is out of control and they’re out of control with the Israeli government. It’s intertwined.

It is this American Israeli pact; it’s this Bush crime syndicate that has brought all this about since 1991 with soft wars and the Westar satellites; and now we’ve got it buried in the NSA. We’ve got these trap doors that are buried in every country around the world – all their intelligence communities and their satellites have been buried there since 1991with Dim’s law – it’s called Promise Two now.

Everybody on the planet is a walking signature and I don’t like it any more than any other human being likes it. We shouldn’t have this going on.

And the situation with one agency spying on the other agency... this was all brought about really heavy when you look at George W. Bush and Dick Cheney. These people committed war crimes; crimes against humanity – they’ve been indicted in The Hague over this and the Iraq war and the Afghan war and the whole bit.

We as Americans in my opinion should put a stop to it. It’s come to a point we need to have over here a House cleansing. And this entire Congress and the entire Senate is controlled through money through this AIPAC group and that’s the problem that we have here.
Press TV: I’m wondering if you can explain to us, why would the CIA want to spy on the very gatekeepers who keep the system going?

Webb: They gave them the laws to do it and so they’re spying on behalf of the crime syndicate. That’s basically what it comes down to.

George walker Herbert Bush when he became Vice President of the United States back in 1981 he went into massive overdrive and nobody has looted and robbed any country in the world like this guy looted this country and put in the controls and set up assassination team. Under Ollie North they did all kinds of things that were so far off the charts it’s unbelievable.

Now we have the evidence. Veteran’s today has been reporting on it, Gordon Duff who you bring on all the time and many of the journalists and editors at Veteran’s Today have reported on this massive amount of material that they’ve accumulated from Russian intelligence, French intelligence, even US intelligence showing that these people bombed the buildings on the day of September 11th 2001 here in America - They used nukes to do it that they stole right out of our nuclear arsenal in Amerillo, Texas.

And I have just done a report on the Oklahoma City bombing, which I investigated heavily back in the1990s with many other people in the intelligence community who provided me with a lot of information. We have found out that it was a nuke that went off there and that it was a nuke stolen out of our arsenal that Israel re-modified and used.

It’s time that we shut them down.

We’re seeing a country over there (Israel) and we’re seeing this US administration and the bizarre things our US Congress and Senate are saying that they are allowing atrocities – we’re talking about what’s going in Gaza.
I wish I could put a stop to it, I wish I could go over there and arrest the Israeli leaders and put them in handcuffs, but I’m not capable of doing that – one man can’t do it. But I think we all need to share blame on this for not doing something about it.

These people are just mass murdering and doing Genocide and it’s all to deal with this New World Order dominance where they want to have Jerusalem as the capital of the world, period.

We can see it with Ukraine, we can see it with Afghanistan, the ISIL, we can see with Ukraine; and the Jewish power over their struggle what’s going on over in Syria; they want to expand it into Iran.
www.presstv.com/detail/2014/08/02/373723/us-congress-senate-under-aipac-control/

Nah ... The U.S. isn't subverted to Jews .. Is it? Why is the worlds biggest menorah put on the White House lawn at Christmas to celebrate the Jewish war victory over the maccabeans to preserve Jewish racial exclusivity?

Is it anything to do with Bill "I'm not going to be a president who's put in office by a European banker" Clinton ... Who then hosted Evelyn de Rothschild and Lynn at the White House on their honeymoon in 2000 ... Including their wedding night? :dunno:
Last Edit: 20 Sep 2015 00:55 by Orangeaid.
User(s) who Liked this post: Oracle, PFIZIPFEI

United States -- home of the dumb and slaves 20 Sep 2015 01:03 #90

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
novum wrote:
TAnd no pfiz, dont start with that 'other motives' shit on peacenik of all people ffs. :facepalm:

Noted.

Sorry for the curtness, Novum, but Oracle was discussing with peacenik, wasn't he?

So why rebuking me, of all critics?

Rhetorical question of course No other motives of course.

:)

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 20 Sep 2015 01:05 by PFIZIPFEI.

United States -- home of the dumb and slaves 20 Sep 2015 01:08 #91

• peacenik
  • Immortal
Orangeaid wrote:
That's a stupid comment peacenik.

Really?

Many would argue the current White House is more under the influence of Muslims than jews?

"Under the administration of President Obama, however, kowtowing to Islam has been taken to a whole new level, jeopardizing the country’s security by rewriting history and allowing activists to dictate what law enforcement officers are taught, charges a major new report from government watchdog Judicial Watch."

tomohalloran.com/2013/12/10/muslim-influence-white-house/

United States -- home of the dumb and slaves 20 Sep 2015 01:20 #92

• novum
  • Platinum Member
pfiz i mentioned you because i smell youre hinting at agent provocateurs.. well you are, though you did give a either/or in this case.

I think being too quick to jump the gun on accusations is not a good look for yourself btw, its no skin off my nose really if you think 99 percent of people here are some kind of operatives sent here, so whatever.

As for the topic, I see where Oracle and Orangeaid are coming from, I do understand what orangeaid has posted above and see the same phenomenon, but at the same time i see europeans not doing much in their own countries so cant help but feel its a bit pot and kettle.

You cant demand that one american here 'do something' and blame them when theres apathy or ignorace everywhere, not just in the USA.

I do understand the frustration though.
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

United States -- home of the dumb and slaves 20 Sep 2015 01:23 #93

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
novum wrote:
pfiz i mentioned you because i smell youre hinting at agent provocateurs.. well you are, though you did give a either/or in this case.

I think being too quick to jump the gun on accusations is not a good look for yourself btw, its no skin off my nose really if you think 99 percent of people here are some kind of operatives sent here, so whatever.

As for the topic, I see where Oracle and Orangeaid are coming from, I do understand what orangeaid has posted above and see the same phenomenon, but at the same time i see europeans not doing much in their own countries so cant help but feel its a bit pot and kettle.

You cant demand that one american here 'do something' and blame them when theres apathy or ignorace everywhere, not just in the USA.

I would not talk about what I smell in this place in this place.

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

United States -- home of the dumb and slaves 20 Sep 2015 01:26 #94

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
novum wrote:

I would not talk about what I smell in this place in this place.

You? You are posting illegally & lying of me by calling hasbra. jew, shill, ect. with not one shred of proof to this day. As well as a what half dozen more folk?

United States -- home of the dumb and slaves 20 Sep 2015 01:28 #95

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
That is mere deflection Peacenik. Are you ignorant of your own country?

The U.S. "Democratic System" Is controlled as follows:

Democrats

Obama - Gyorgy Schwarz (George Soros) puppet
Clinton - Rothschild puppet

Republicans
Controlled by Koch Brothers and Sheldon Adelson

McCain - Rothschild puppet (well Lynn went for him as sloppy seconds when she and Ev got gazumped by Soros when Obama won the democrat nomination)

All are Jews ... Right? "Jewish international capitalists as Hitler called them. Yes?

Jews hate Muslims. Yes?

Obama is controlled by a Jewish communist who has actively funded the several "colour revolutions" caused by creating political instability funding mercenaries to kill people and create civil conflict then over throwing the incumbent regime to install a Jew controlled vassal regime. Yes?

Communists want civil unrest and to create mayhem.

Why do you think Soros controlled Obama has then put so many Muslims in powerful positions in the U.S.?

I'm setting aside the sexual perverts and raving communists Soros controlled Obama has also put into powerful positions in the U.S. here. But while I'm at it ... Why would a communist agitator want to do that?
Last Edit: 20 Sep 2015 01:30 by Orangeaid.

United States -- home of the dumb and slaves 20 Sep 2015 01:28 #96

• Oracle
  • Futurist & Anthropogenist
novum wrote:

There is one big difference.
The americans don't have an inquisition, which ruthlessly persecute any opposition to jewry.
That's the thing, the americans do have constitutionally granted free speech, yet they don't make use of it.
They can't be put in jail for 5 years for pointing out jewish control.
So why don't they use it? Because average american is even more decadent and dumbed down than the average European.
The difference is, we can't even express and describe the problem in public.
I am not really happy, I need to post my thoughts and research in a foreign language, but I am sick of being totally restricted in my language, which is such an accurate and precise beautiful language. I am sick of being forced to self censor myself in German.

What do you think would happen within days, if say Germany had this free speech?
Definitely, we would see a very different Europe.
The resident shill announced
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

yet he is trolling further. :facepalm:

blue_tackler wrote:
the lice are only going to jump onto other typhus victim

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.
Last Edit: 20 Sep 2015 01:36 by Oracle.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, Orangeaid

United States -- home of the dumb and slaves 20 Sep 2015 01:31 #97

• peacenik
  • Immortal
"Or is David Irving right when he basically said "the U.S. people don't give a phuck so long as they have Desperate Housewives on the telly"?

Who knows, who cares?

If true, I think it's a bit hypocritical of Irving to say that since he toured the US on a 10 year visa. Considering he was barred from entering Canada and Austria at the time. It was Vienna that through his a$$ in jail, NOT the US. Here in the US we still have the right to deny the Holocaust. I do it all the time.
;)

United States -- home of the dumb and slaves 20 Sep 2015 01:36 #98

• peacenik
  • Immortal
Orangeaid wrote:
That is mere deflection Peacenik. Are you ignorant of your own country?

NO! Are you ignorant of yours?

United States -- home of the dumb and slaves 20 Sep 2015 01:38 #99

• novum
  • Platinum Member
peacenik wrote:

Many would argue the current White House is more under the influence of Muslims than jews?

I hear this alot, i see it on forums where members are predominately americans. That Obama is secretly a muslim doing the bidding of islam and so on.

I think the muslim deal is only looking at a tiny snippet of the bigger picture, and people struggle to see past that.

I think obama is no more of a muslim as he is a jew, what he is though is a puppet for other people.

If i had to guess, id say he's nothing, perhaps agnostic, or a luciferian pantheist.

And what he does fills his blackrock and vanguard funds with dough and thats why he does it.

1365 = 1

Last Edit: 20 Sep 2015 01:44 by novum.

United States -- home of the dumb and slaves 20 Sep 2015 01:42 #100

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
peacenik wrote:
"Or is David Irving right when he basically said "the U.S. people don't give a phuck so long as they have Desperate Housewives on the telly"?

Who knows, who cares?

If true, I think it's a bit hypocritical of Irving to say that since he toured the US on a 10 year visa. Considering he was barred from entering Canada and Austria at the time. It was Vienna that through his a$$ in jail, NOT the US. Here in the US we still have the right to deny the Holocaust. I do it all the time.
;)
No ... Irving was making the point that the U.S. people by and large are ignorant lazy apathetic people.

Why was Irving banned from those countries? Because they're zio controlled with enshrined "auschwitz laws" or the more modern Jew ilk "hate speech"

The U.S. has freedom of speech due to it being enshrined in its Bill of Rights prior to the Jews taking control of your country in 1913 with the Rothschild, Rockefeller, Warburg, Schiff and Morgan owned Private money printing factory the Federal Reserve.

Noting that the major opponent to the Fed, John Astor, stayed in JP Morgan's suite on the "Titanic" (owned by his White Star Line) and died when it sank off Canada. Wow ... There goes the major opponent to the Fed and shortly thereafter the Jew bankers establish the Fed. Great coincidence that ... Huh?

What are you doing about AIPAC control of your congress and its power being used to wreak Jew havoc globally at the cost to the U.S. taxpayer in dollars and the blood of their goyim sons?
Last Edit: 20 Sep 2015 01:43 by Orangeaid.