Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Chinese Naval Ships off coast of Alaska......

Chinese Naval Ships off coast of Alaska...... 03 Sep 2015 06:07 #1

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Chinese Naval Ships off coast of Alaska...... 06 Sep 2015 03:09 #2

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
The war ships were present when Obama was visiting. It may spark interest if the crew were informed that most of the Chinese special forces are jewish.............. :facepalm:

Chinese Naval Ships off coast of Alaska...... 06 Sep 2015 10:10 #3

• Oracle
  • Futurist & Anthropogenist
Do these jewish chinese special force know jew jutsu?

Seriously, whats the hype?

US warships go to places constantly, where they should have absolutely no business.
And their crews don't know jew jutsu, its not even jews.
The coward jews sit in their bunkers and plot this shit.
The resident shill announced
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

yet he is trolling further. :facepalm:

blue_tackler wrote:
the lice are only going to jump onto other typhus victim

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.

Chinese Naval Ships off coast of Alaska...... 06 Sep 2015 10:13 #4

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
oral! This is where Homer Simpson would utter DOH! :facepalm:

Chinese Naval Ships off coast of Alaska...... 06 Sep 2015 10:16 #5

• Oracle
wiikkidd wrote:

So what's the hype Homer?
As said, US warships go where they should not go.
Perhaps you indeed need some missile fired on your cities to fucking get a clue, you dumbed down US moron.
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

blue_tackler wrote:

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.

Chinese Naval Ships off coast of Alaska...... 06 Sep 2015 10:40 #6

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
Oracle wrote:
wiikkidd wrote:

Perhaps you indeed need some missile fired on your cities to fucking get a clue, you dumbed down US moron.
Must be the Black Sun blinding your reasoning. Now oral, the Chinese war ships have never been to this local & while the Obama sideshow was transpiring. Missed that by the blind (oh it's too easy oral) hatred you have for the prison guards of the US. When the US vacates the German land, the 'new world order' occupiers will take over. Believe me, oral, the 'before' was a picnic compared to the 'after' soon coming. Gomer, you really step in it when you try me.+, 'thank-me' for that link of David Lanes Black Sun Society blacksuninvictus.org/odinicmysteries.html you repeatedly asked for. Regards, wiikkidd :thumbup:
Last Edit: 06 Sep 2015 10:44 by wiikkidd.

Chinese Naval Ships off coast of Alaska...... 06 Sep 2015 10:43 #7

• Oracle
wiikkidd wrote:
Oracle wrote:
wiikkidd wrote:

Must be the Black Sun blinding your reasoning. Now oral, the Chinese war ships have never been to this local & while the Obama sideshow was transpiring. Missed that by the blind (oh it's to easy oral) hatred you have for the prison guards if the US. When the US vacates the German land, the 'new world order' occupiers will take over. Believe me, oral, the 'before' was a picnic compared to the 'after' soon coming. Gomer, you really step in it when you try me. And oral, 'thank-me' for that link of David Lanes Black Sun Society you repeatedly asked for. Regards, wiikkidd :thumbup:

I still try to figure out, what your jewish brain farted here.
Seem gibberish to me.

Again, what's the hype, if US warships go to China regularly?
Why does it cause a frenzy with you shill, but not the other way round? :dunno:
blue_tackler wrote:

blue_tackler wrote:

Last Edit: 06 Sep 2015 10:43 by Oracle.
User(s) who Liked this post: Orangeaid

Chinese Naval Ships off coast of Alaska...... 06 Sep 2015 11:08 #8

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
Dip of oral, you & the crew still pretend that I am shoe. You wish. And the subject of the thread is over ye head, Fred. Back ta bed, you well fed Ted. blacksuninvictus.org/odinicmysteries.html ~Danke :up: A slice of Black Bottom Humble Pie for the Aryan Wanders......

Chinese Naval Ships off coast of Alaska...... 06 Sep 2015 11:10 #9

• Oracle
wiikkidd wrote:
Dip of oral, you & the crew still pretend that I am shoe. You wish. And the subject of the thread is over ye head, Fred. Back ta bed, you well fed Ted. blacksuninvictus.org/odinicmysteries.html ~Danke :up: A slice of Black Bottom Humble Pie for the Aryan Wanders......

Every single word you write screams "I am a jew, but I am a coward to not admit it"
Your obsession with the jewish bogeyman speaks volumes.

Anyway, why does a chinese warship cause you such frenzy? Are you a racist xenophobe hater towards visitors? :chuckle:
blue_tackler wrote:

blue_tackler wrote:

Last Edit: 06 Sep 2015 11:12 by Oracle.

Chinese Naval Ships off coast of Alaska...... 06 Sep 2015 11:19 #10

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
oral, failed. You failed then -Black Sun- ~cough~ and oral you failed now. My avatar shows on your monitor? :nono:

Chinese Naval Ships off coast of Alaska...... 06 Sep 2015 11:52 #11

• Oracle
wiikkidd wrote:
oral, failed. You failed then -Black Sun- ~cough~ and oral you failed now. My avatar shows on your monitor? :nono:

Its enough if you retarded jew shill answer the question.

So why do you hyperventilate over a chinese warship, and why don't you hyperventilate and gasp over US warship at China coast?
blue_tackler wrote:

blue_tackler wrote:

Last Edit: 06 Sep 2015 12:04 by Oracle.

Chinese Naval Ships off coast of Alaska...... 06 Sep 2015 11:54 #12

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
Oracle wrote:
wiikkidd wrote:
Oracle wrote:
wiikkidd wrote:

Must be the Black Sun blinding your reasoning. Now oral, the Chinese war ships have never been to this local & while the Obama sideshow was transpiring. Missed that by the blind (oh it's to easy oral) hatred you have for the prison guards if the US. When the US vacates the German land, the 'new world order' occupiers will take over. Believe me, oral, the 'before' was a picnic compared to the 'after' soon coming. Gomer, you really step in it when you try me. And oral, 'thank-me' for that link of David Lanes Black Sun Society you repeatedly asked for. Regards, wiikkidd :thumbup:

I still try to figure out, what your jewish brain farted here.
Seem gibberish to me.

Again, what's the hype, if US warships go to China regularly?
Why does it cause a frenzy with you shill, but not the other way round? :dunno:
His Jew brain farted that it's only okay when Team (Jew) America does it

User(s) who Liked this post: Oracle

Chinese Naval Ships off coast of Alaska...... 06 Sep 2015 12:03 #13

• Oracle
Orangeaid wrote:
His Jew brain farted that it's only okay when Team (Jew) America does it

You mean its "american" exceptionalism, which seems pretty similar to the "choseness" and "jewishness"?
blue_tackler wrote:

blue_tackler wrote:

User(s) who Liked this post: Orangeaid

Chinese Naval Ships off coast of Alaska...... 06 Sep 2015 19:08 #14

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
The poop (filthy) & the stain (oral) leave their hash stain's. You make a perfect couple. :chuckle: oral still misses the complete story by a country mile, blinded still by his ego & Aryan (ODIN) supremacy instilled by a lifetime of propaganda. Or is it poop-a-ganda w/the filthiest feeding the need to heed that ego's call? Chinese Explosions Japan US bases 5 Chinese War ships Bearing Straight Obama Alaska. WWIII sparked and primed for ignition. :wissl:

Chinese Naval Ships off coast of Alaska...... 06 Sep 2015 19:44 #15

• Oracle
wiikkidd wrote:
The poop (filthy) & the stain (oral) leave their hash stain's. You make a perfect couple. :chuckle: oral still misses the complete story by a country mile, blinded still by his ego & Aryan (ODIN) supremacy instilled by a lifetime of propaganda. Or is it poop-a-ganda w/the filthiest feeding the need to heed that ego's call? Chinese Explosions Japan US bases 5 Chinese War ships Bearing Straight Obama Alaska. WWIII sparked and primed for ignition. :wissl:

Yeah, dream on in the ADL bunker, you nutcase. :larf:

So who do the insecurity council and the war alliance UN wage war on since 7 decades? :twitch:
Who are the enemy states in UN charter?
blue_tackler wrote:

blue_tackler wrote:

Chinese Naval Ships off coast of Alaska...... 06 Sep 2015 20:14 #16

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
Derp. oralist you have swallowed a overdose of Filthy Flintsone Chewable? God almighty you crew boys suck the hose of ODIN hookah pipe loaded w/Blonde Lebanese hash. The 'math' bit too much? WWIII & heavy on the WORLD should be noted, is now underway. ALL nations that have US bases will be soon under the Commie rule of China or Russia.

Chinese Naval Ships off coast of Alaska...... 07 Sep 2015 00:42 #17

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
The Wall Street Journal notes that the Chinese vessels were participating in a joint military exercise with Russia: “China’s Defense Ministry also confirmed for the first time that its navy ships had sailed to the Bering Sea for training after joint exercises with Russia in late August, but said the activity was routine and not aimed at any particular country.” There is no other country except the United States that borders the Bering Sea.

MSM response is typical Jewish American hysteria. It's okay for Team (Jew) America to bomb any other country to smithereens in the name of (Jewish) democracy and freedom (suppression to the Jewish fractional reserve lending control matrix) but it's not okay for any other country to come near it even if they have to.

China and Russia have been closely aligned for years.

Chinese Naval Ships off coast of Alaska...... 07 Sep 2015 02:51 #18

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
That should read 'China & Russia' have been overtly Talmud satanic driven by the TRIBE the last 100+ years. USA was covertly zio until the last few years (even sleepy sheep can see if you show them a beginners menu). This is it. Volleys back and forth will intensify. See the Iran Nuke deal perk up today? Watch across the globe the domino effects. A massive Stock market crash will be a main cog in the wheel.

Chinese Naval Ships off coast of Alaska...... 22 Sep 2015 23:55 #19

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
@oracle ... watch out for the total lack of outrage from the Rabbi at this story.
Chinese jets in 'unsafe' intercept of US spy plane

AFPSeptember 23, 2015, 6:17 am

Chinese jets in 'unsafe' intercept of US spy plane

Washington (AFP) - Two Chinese fighter jets passed dangerously close to an American spy plane in international airspace over the Yellow Sea, a US official said Tuesday.

News of the close encounter came as Chinese President Xi Jinping began a state visit to the United States.

The incident occurred September 15 when the Chinese planes intercepted an American RC-135 reconnaissance aircraft and crossed directly in front of it, the official said, speaking on condition of anonymity.

Pentagon press secretary Peter Cook declined to give specifics about what happened but confirmed an incident had taken place.

"The pilot reported that he felt like the aircraft passed in front of his nose in an unsafe fashion," Cook told reporters.

In the mind of the Jew mit mental illness ... American exceptionalism ... justifies the US spying on China ... but China not being able to send jets out to tell the US pilots to phuck off.

The mental illness even shows through with the reporting by Jewish news agency AFP. "How dare those Chinese jets come close to a spy plane spying on their nation! The outrage!!"
Last Edit: 22 Sep 2015 23:57 by Orangeaid.

Chinese Naval Ships off coast of Alaska...... 23 Sep 2015 00:57 #20

• peacenik
  • Immortal
Another potentially decent thread shot to shit with name calling and off topic innuendo. Perhaps it's nothing but, I think it a little strange, Obama shows up in Alaska around the same time the Chinese ships show up? I mean like, has Obama ever traveled that far North in his whole life?
Birth is not a beginning; death is not an end. There is existence without limitation; there is continuity without a starting point.” ~ Chuang Tzu
  • Page:
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare