Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Putin Bitch Slaps Obama......Again!

Putin Bitch Slaps Obama......Again! 22 Sep 2015 04:43 #1

• peacenik
  • Immortal
Things, (important things) are happening at a rapid pace.

In just the last 2 weeks, Russia has sent military equipment and troops to Syria. 50 US spies have complained their reports on the war in the Middle East have been tampered with by the Obama administration to show a, feel good, rosy, picture of everything is alright, and under control in the ME when in fact it's just the opposite. Then of course we have the refugee invasion of Europe. A recent poll by the US government shows 1/3 of Americans would support a military coup of the Obama Administration.

All this in just 2 weeks!

There are, of course other things going on but I picked these because it's easy to connect the dots.

Essentially what has happened in the last 2 weeks is the US under the Obama admin. has no foreign policy in dealing with Syria. The US foreign policy is now in shambles. The idiot policy of training rebels at a huge cost, only for them to join ISIL who is supposed to be our enemy has been exposed. Now everybody knows it. The US has been funding the very people it claims to be enemies with.

How crazy is that?

So Putin bitch slaps Obama by moving Russian troops and equipment into Syria to do the job Obama could not, or would not do. This is big, big, news and the MSM is trying to down play. MSM is trying to make it look like there is an, "agreement" with Russia to help fight ISIL. But that's bullshit. Russia walked right in w/o Obama's permission.

You'll remember Putin biitch slapped Obama several yeas ago when the US was going to launch missiles into Damascus because Obama lied and said, Syria was using poison gas against it's citizens, and Putin stopped the firing of missiles with a peaceful solution.

What does all this mean?

It means WW3 is about to shift into high gear. Russia is not going to play patty-cake with ISIL terrorist. Russia and Iran are actually going to kill real ISIL terrorists, not pretend to kill them like the US has done.

NATO and Israel are not about to allow Russia and Iran to destroy it;s ISIL assets. (yes ISIL are US and Israeli assets). ISIL serves Israel and NATO by helping to divide Syria and the ME, like Israel wants.

Herein is the essence of the coming clash between the US and Russia. As you can see, it could easily go nuclear? especially if US and Israel find they are no match in Russia's superior conventional warfare methods? The US and Israel are hell bent on the removal of Assad form Syria. They've invested over 4 years, and billions of $$$$$ and I believe they will use Nukes if necessary, and Russia's move in Syria has ostensibly made it necessary, IMO?

To make matters worse, Putin is supposed to come here to the US for a UN meeting. Certain think tanks have suggested it would be the perfect time for Ukraine to launch an invasion into East Ukraine, as the bad weather is about to set in, and if not done soon, Ukraine might have to wait until next year to invade?

Ukraine's economy might not last another year?

Interesting times!

Birth is not a beginning; death is not an end. There is existence without limitation; there is continuity without a starting point.” ~ Chuang Tzu
Last Edit: 22 Sep 2015 05:23 by peacenik.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Putin Bitch Slaps Obama......Again! 22 Sep 2015 08:58 #2

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Im thinking after libya its getting damn hard for the american ptb to convince soldiers to go fight their wars in syria.

And i know assad is who they want gone, if you look past all the ISIL stuff in the media (TV and online) , you see the heavy duty anti-assad programming coming out of the USA, aimed at US citizens for the most part.... ive seen enough of it.

Interesting indeed if the US cant convince soldiers to go 'fix' this for TPTB, and take out assad for them.
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352

Putin Bitch Slaps Obama......Again! 22 Sep 2015 10:13 #3

• Oracle
  • Futurist & Anthropogenist
novum wrote:
Interesting indeed if the US cant convince soldiers to go 'fix' this for TPTB, and take out assad for them.

Could be a problem, because they know the Russians are so pissed, that they will if necessary crush the US informal troops "ISIS", "Al Nusra" etc...
We may see even more informal troops, since the jews in Washington might get the idea to deliver a second Afghanistan to the Russians in Syria. This is where the circle of insanity would close, while it could go the other way round, if US deploy more formal troops in Syria.

Btw funny how the US and western media hyperventilate over nothing, in the sense that it never has been a secret that Russia and Syria are allied.
Its treaties from Soviet time, since Russia is legal successor of SU.
The resident shill announced
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

yet he is trolling further. :facepalm:

blue_tackler wrote:
the lice are only going to jump onto other typhus victim

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.
User(s) who Liked this post: Orangeaid

Putin Bitch Slaps Obama......Again! 22 Sep 2015 11:04 #4

• novum
  • Platinum Member
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352

Putin Bitch Slaps Obama......Again! 22 Sep 2015 12:13 #5

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member

Putin Bitch Slaps Obama......Again! 22 Sep 2015 12:17 #6

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
Putin’s consistency on Syria has Washington fuming
Published time: 19 Sep, 2015 15:58

It is increasingly difficult to watch the most recent coverage of the Syrian war and not be struck by how utterly illogical and convoluted it has become. But look through the media spin and it’s clear: the Russian leader's steady moves in Syria are perplexing the US.

Whether it's the latest neocon claim that the way to ‘help’ refugees is to drop more bombs and train more Al-Qaeda-linked rebels, or the conveniently-timed mass hysteria over Russia's (never secret) support for Bashar Assad — or even the strange (and completely false) notion floating around that the West has 'done nothing' in Syria, all of this nonsense is becoming very difficult to take seriously.

It’s fairly easy to tell when Washington is scrambling to keep control of a story, because two things usually happen: firstly, the media coverage becomes muddled and frazzled, and secondly, the White House quickly looks for somewhere to offload the blame. These days the scapegoat is usually Russia, and hey, why fix what ain’t broken?

Obama’s fumbling vs. Putin’s consistency

On September 11, Barack Obama warned that Russia’s strategy of continued support for Assad was “doomed to fail” and a “big mistake.” In a patronizing little addendum, Obama said Putin was “going to have to start getting a little smarter.”

There’s more than a little irony in such statements, given that Obama’s own Syria strategy thus far has been an abject failure. However, the vaguely personal nature of his comments betrays a deeper frustration. While Obama continues to scratch his head over the mess that has unfolded in Syria, Putin has not wavered. Right or wrong, Russia’s Syria strategy has been consistent and clearly articulated, in stark contrast to Washington’s fumbling and bumbling.

While Russia still believes Assad needs to be an integral part of a broader coalition aimed at taking Islamic State (IS, formerly ISIS/ISIL) out and that toppling his government would create further chaos and destruction, Washington still seems to believe that it can go after IS and Assad simultaneously. Little thought is given to the power vacuum such a strategy, if it was ‘successful’, would leave behind. Underlying this policy is an assumption that if they could just get Assad out of the way and force the Russians out of the equation, there would be a nice clean transfer of power — to an American puppet government, of course — and that all would be dandy. Just like it was in Iraq and Libya.

Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov countered the recent comments from Washington by arguing that it would be “absurd” to exclude the Syrian Army from fighting the jihadists, as it would be “the most effective military force on the ground.”

But inconsistency still reigns in DC. One minute we are told Assad is actively aiding Islamic State and the next minute it’s the 'common enemy', and John Kerry is talking about negotiating with the Syrian president. Similarly, the intensity of the calls to get rid of Assad has changed numerous times. Sometimes it's vigorous and resounding. Other times it's more timid and reserved.

Barack Obama can’t make up his mind. That much is crystal clear.

Media struggling to toe the line

The muddled media coverage we’re seeing now is a natural byproduct of Washington’s own confusion and shifting priorities. Washington’s establishment media — and those across the pond who follow it lockstep — are trying to toe the line, but the contradictions are getting more tangled by the day.

In case you were losing track, here is a quick rundown of the latest narratives we’re supposed to be swallowing:

• The West has simultaneously ‘done nothing’ and needs to ‘do even more’ to solve the crisis (this ignores the US’s sustained campaign of airstrikes and its training of anti-Assad rebels)
• Putin wants to destroy IS, but he’s also sending jihadists to join them (oh, and he’s also to blame for the crisis in general)
• Russia and Syria are allies, but Russian military personnel in Syria amounts to some sort of new ‘intervention’

And let’s not forget that for at least two weeks last month we were inundated with stories about how Putin was about to ditch Assad at any moment. Those stories were peddled by some of the same people who are now trying to spin Russia’s support of the Syrian president as some shocking new development.

Just over a week ago, the New York Times editorial board gave its full-throated endorsement to the State Department and lambasted Putin’s “dangerous” interference in the conflict. The piece was illustrated with a frankly Russophobic cartoon of an angry bear gobbling up a Syrian flag. Crude and disingenuous propaganda, particularly when you consider that the difference between US military involvement in Syria and Russian military involvement is that the Russians were actually invited.
www.rt.com/op-edge/315966-putin-syria-us-assad/

Putin Bitch Slaps Obama......Again! 22 Sep 2015 19:39 #7

• peacenik
  • Immortal
Another point I wanted to make about the, "1/3 of Americans would support a military coup" I mentioned in the OP.

I think this is a clear message to Obama that someone high up does not approve of his performance? Otherwise it wouldn't even be a news item.

Has Obama outlived his usefulness to TPTB?

I think it's more than mere coincidence, this support of a military coup news was announced at the same time as the fail of Obama,s foreign policy blunder in Syria.

If I were Obama, I would start getting nervous
Birth is not a beginning; death is not an end. There is existence without limitation; there is continuity without a starting point.” ~ Chuang Tzu
Last Edit: 22 Sep 2015 19:41 by peacenik.

Putin Bitch Slaps Obama......Again! 23 Sep 2015 02:29 #8

• Resonator
  • Fresh Member
peacenik wrote:
Things, (important things) are happening at a rapid pace.

In just the last 2 weeks, Russia has sent military equipment and troops to Syria. 50 US spies have complained their reports on the war in the Middle East have been tampered with by the Obama administration to show a, feel good, rosy, picture of everything is alright, and under control in the ME when in fact it's just the opposite. Then of course we have the refugee invasion of Europe. A recent poll by the US government shows 1/3 of Americans would support a military coup of the Obama Administration.

All this in just 2 weeks!

There are, of course other things going on but I picked these because it's easy to connect the dots.

Essentially what has happened in the last 2 weeks is the US under the Obama admin. has no foreign policy in dealing with Syria. The US foreign policy is now in shambles. The idiot policy of training rebels at a huge cost, only for them to join ISIL who is supposed to be our enemy has been exposed. Now everybody knows it. The US has been funding the very people it claims to be enemies with.

How crazy is that?

So Putin bitch slaps Obama by moving Russian troops and equipment into Syria to do the job Obama could not, or would not do. This is big, big, news and the MSM is trying to down play. MSM is trying to make it look like there is an, "agreement" with Russia to help fight ISIL. But that's bullshit. Russia walked right in w/o Obama's permission.

You'll remember Putin biitch slapped Obama several yeas ago when the US was going to launch missiles into Damascus because Obama lied and said, Syria was using poison gas against it's citizens, and Putin stopped the firing of missiles with a peaceful solution.

What does all this mean?

It means WW3 is about to shift into high gear. Russia is not going to play patty-cake with ISIL terrorist. Russia and Iran are actually going to kill real ISIL terrorists, not pretend to kill them like the US has done.

NATO and Israel are not about to allow Russia and Iran to destroy it;s ISIL assets. (yes ISIL are US and Israeli assets). ISIL serves Israel and NATO by helping to divide Syria and the ME, like Israel wants.

Herein is the essence of the coming clash between the US and Russia. As you can see, it could easily go nuclear? especially if US and Israel find they are no match in Russia's superior conventional warfare methods? The US and Israel are hell bent on the removal of Assad form Syria. They've invested over 4 years, and billions of $$$$$ and I believe they will use Nukes if necessary, and Russia's move in Syria has ostensibly made it necessary, IMO?

To make matters worse, Putin is supposed to come here to the US for a UN meeting. Certain think tanks have suggested it would be the perfect time for Ukraine to launch an invasion into East Ukraine, as the bad weather is about to set in, and if not done soon, Ukraine might have to wait until next year to invade?

Ukraine's economy might not last another year?

Interesting times!

I think you are right.
I think things have just gone up a level
So many things of importance announced on RT.
Germany to site 20 USA nukes .. Big news, strategic manoeuvre right on Russia's doorstep.
Norway to buy 52 USA fighter planes.. That is a couple of squadrons, again right on Russia's boundary.
Israeli sniper fires live round into teenage boys leg apparently for throwing a stone, but not in the direction of the sniper.. Someone just happened to be filming it on their phone at the side if him, then 'leaked it online' !
It was a senseless maiming of an adolescent.. I'm starring to think Israel also takes the heat when called upon for big distraction.. Could this mass exodus be distraction?
The way it's been handled logistically is not really the German way, they are uber efficient and the bench mark of organisation normally.
This million Muslim march through so many countries causing mayhem and unnecessary suffering.. I'm sure the Germans could have booked extra flights and flew them in, in an orderly processed manner with minimal disruption.
When all the media are ramming propaganda down our throats at the same time, someone wants us to be taking about it, they want our full attention on that subject.

The fact is that this could be the catalyst for ww3 as you say, and there is a nuclear option too...
I'm not seeing many people speaking out against it considering the potential consequences.

I wonder how Russia will retaliate to those nukes in Germany now?
If I was a German, I would be uneasy about having someone else nukes in my land
They make them a top priority target in warfare.
So Germany takes the risk, and America gets to chose weather to push the button
(Quite a vulnerable position f considering the proximity of the two 3 countries to each other
User(s) who Liked this post: peacenik

Putin Bitch Slaps Obama......Again! 23 Sep 2015 04:42 #9

• peacenik
  • Immortal
novum wrote:
Im thinking after libya its getting damn hard for the american ptb to convince soldiers to go fight their wars in syria.

And i know assad is who they want gone, if you look past all the ISIL stuff in the media (TV and online) , you see the heavy duty anti-assad programming coming out of the USA, aimed at US citizens for the most part.... ive seen enough of it.

It's gotten bad! .....Real bad.

The American military has been sissy-fied and PCed to death. Gays in the military. Transgengers, who cannot decide what sex they are? Muslims in the US military with questionable allegiances. Gang members south of the border.

I pity this country if it has to fight a major war. We have a shit stain (Obama) for a Commander and Chief who cannot be trusted and no body respects him. He loathes the US military. Obama thinks the greatest threat facing our world is, "climate change". How is one supposed to respect that? We have military leaders who are more political than military aware

Gone are the days of General Patton, Mac Aurther, and Chesty Puller.

We're fuked!

Now, in contrast, look at Russia's military, .......No queers, no sissies, no political correctness, no bullshit, No ANYTHING that would, harm, dilute, or weaken the Russian military. Russian's respect their leader, are Nationalistic, and patriotic, and most would die for their country.
Last Edit: 23 Sep 2015 04:59 by peacenik.

Putin Bitch Slaps Obama......Again! 23 Sep 2015 07:12 #10

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
  • You have the Right NOT to Vote! = for EVIL!
Yes it is the biggest threat there self created World is facing.......

Obama thinks the greatest threat facing our world is, "climate change".

Once you learn there way of code talks all in the open you will understand what he is really talking about to his friends & Club members!

O & the climate is more then just changing ..........
this extreme ever faster moving change could be there final World weather collapse for them.

The so called Top boys have nothing else on there mind then this global "climate change" which could lose them there heads as well with lots of luck. :yup:

Good weather though for the world humanity .............

You have to read the signs correctly .......... & yes they putting it right into your faces.
You only need to crack there code talks & you on top of it all ........... Its a Masons, Military & authority's people special to use code talks all in the open & all others don't know what they talking about being in the wrong slave club house.

It worked well for them in the past but not since some cracked there code languish talks!

Think about it what I say ......... there is only one climate truly changing since 9/11!

Could Ill be wrong?

To know your enemy you have to learn there special languish talks in there own Club houses .......

Well nothing wrong with the nature climate as far I can see; also there Chemical adding Chemtrailing operation game did not work out as they would liked it to turn the weather for there agenda game ...........
1 + 1 = 2

In secret kept Code talks are around a very, very, very long time >>>>

New American Standard Bible
Then God said, "Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness; and let them rule over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the sky and over the cattle and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth."

OUR ... Us >>> How many freaking control freak God's do they have in there Club house???

Read this with your Spiritual understanding mindset swished on >>>
The Exegesis on the Soul
Yet the greatest struggle has to do with the prostitution of the soul. From it arises the prostitution of the body as well. Therefore Paul, writing to the Corinthians (1Co 5:9-10), said, "I wrote you in the letter, 'Do not associate with prostitutes,' not at all (meaning) the prostitutes of this world or the greedy or the thieves or the idolaters, since then you would have to go out from the world." - here it is speaking spiritually -
"For our struggle is not against flesh and blood - as he said (Ep 6:12) - but against the world rulers of this darkness and the spirits of wickedness."

As long as the soul keeps running about everywhere copulating with whomever she meets and defiling herself, she exists suffering her just deserts. But when she perceives the straits she is in and weeps before the father and repents, then the father will have mercy on her and he will make her womb turn from the external domain and will turn it again inward, so that the soul will regain her proper character. For it is not so with a woman. For the womb of the body is inside the body like the other internal organs, but the womb of the soul is around the outside like the male genitalia which is external.

The Full Armor of God
…11Put on the full armor of God, so that you will be able to stand firm against the schemes of the devil. 12For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the powers, against the world forces of this darkness, against the spiritual forces of wickedness in the heavenly places. 13Therefore, take up the full armor of God, so that you will be able to resist in the evil day, and having done everything, to stand firm.…

Matthew Henry's Concise Commentary

6:10-18 Spiritual strength and courage are needed for our spiritual warfare and suffering. Those who would prove themselves to have true grace, must aim at all grace; and put on the whole armour of God, which he prepares and bestows. The Christian armour is made to be worn; and there is no putting off our armour till we have done our warfare, and finished our course. The combat is not against human enemies, nor against our own corrupt nature only; we have to do with an enemy who has a thousand ways of beguiling unstable souls. The devils assault us in the things that belong to our souls, and labour to deface the heavenly image in our hearts. We must resolve by God's grace, not to yield to Satan. Resist him, and he will flee. If we give way, he will get ground. If we distrust either our cause, or our Leader, or our armour, we give him advantage. The different parts of the armour of heavy-armed soldiers, who had to sustain the fiercest assaults of the enemy, are here described. There is none for the back; nothing to defend those who turn back in the Christian warfare. Truth, or sincerity, is the girdle. This girds on all the other pieces of our armour, and is first mentioned. There can be no religion without sincerity. The righteousness of Christ, imputed to us, is a breastplate against the arrows of Divine wrath. The righteousness of Christ implanted in us, fortifies the heart against the attacks of Satan. Resolution must be as greaves, or armour to our legs; and to stand their ground or to march forward in rugged paths, the feet must be shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace. Motives to obedience, amidst trials, must be drawn from a clear knowledge of the gospel. Faith is all in all in an hour of temptation. Faith, as relying on unseen objects, receiving Christ and the benefits of redemption, and so deriving grace from him, is like a shield, a defence every way. The devil is the wicked one. Violent temptations, by which the soul is set on fire of hell, are darts Satan shoots at us. Also, hard thoughts of God, and as to ourselves. Faith applying the word of God and the grace of Christ, quenches the darts of temptation. Salvation must be our helmet. A good hope of salvation, a Scriptural expectation of victory, will purify the soul, and keep it from being defiled by Satan. To the Christian armed for defense in battle, the apostle recommends only one weapon of attack; but it is enough, the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God. It subdues and mortifies evil desires and blasphemous thoughts as they rise within; and answers unbelief and error as they assault from without. A single text, well understood, and rightly applied, at once destroys a temptation or an objection, and subdues the most formidable adversary.

I know most out there hate scriptures ......... (I also did at one time because I was reading it; in the wrong way!)
I don't; its a true master peace of knowledge & wisdom if read in the correct way & with the code cracked to understand what the wise Forefathers really said & transmitted to all future generations!

@ oiram @
Last Edit: 23 Sep 2015 08:13 by Mario.

Putin Bitch Slaps Obama......Again! >>> Putin's Banker Hits Russia With $10B Claim 23 Sep 2015 17:06 #11

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
One nose is convex the other is concave ....... :chuckle:

Putin's Banker Hits Russia With $10B Claim

The man who was once known as Russian President Vladimir Putin’s banker, Sergei Pugachev, filed a claim for $10 billion against Russia Monday, Reuters reported. Pugachev saw his business empire crumble after he fell out of favor with Putin following the 2008 financial crisis.

Pugachev left Russia in 2011 and has alleged Putin and his inner circle dismantled his business empire and took the assets they wanted including a Siberian coal deposit and two major shipyards. He filed his claim against Russia at the Hague’s permanent court of arbitration. Lawyers were expected to explain Pugachev’s claim Tuesday, a source told Reuters.

The Russian government for its part has said Pugachev participated in embezzlement and improperly used assets from Russia’s central bank after his own bank, Mezhprombank, collapsed. Pugachev has denied the charges.

“The state steals something then has to defend its theft,” said Pugachev in an interview with the Guardian. “In my case the scale is huge, but in other respects this is a normal contemporary practice in Russia.”

Pugachev was living in London before he fled to France in 2015 against British court orders. He told the Guardian his move was legal.

“I can’t go into details. I didn’t swim the English Channel,” Pugachev said. “It was all absolutely legal.”

Pugachev had asked British authorities for protection after finding suspicious devices on his cars, the Financial Times reported.

Pugachev said he firmly believes the campaign against him has come down from the very top, from Putin himself. “How could Putin behave like this?” Pugachev asked. “I did everything for him. I even made him president.” :wissl: :ponda:

Pugachev helped Putin during his rise to power in the late 1990s and early 2000s.

Other former Kremlin insiders and oligarchs have fallen out of favor with Putin, most notably Mikhail Khodorkovsky, who was detained in 2003 and watched as his oil empire, Yukos, was taken away. Both Khodorkovsky and Pugachev have become critics of the Kremlin in exile.
http://www.ibtimes.com/putins-banker-hits-russia-10b-claim-2107091

@ oiram @
Last Edit: 23 Sep 2015 17:10 by Mario.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

Putin Bitch Slaps Obama......Again! 25 Sep 2015 17:47 #12

• Straight Shooter
peacenik wrote:
novum wrote:

The American military has been sissy-fied and PCed to death. Gays in the military. Transgengers, who cannot decide what sex they are? Muslims in the US military with questionable allegiances. Gang members south of the border.

I pity this country if it has to fight a major war. We have a shit stain (Obama) for a Commander and Chief who cannot be trusted and no body respects him. He loathes the US military. Obama thinks the greatest threat facing our world is, "climate change". How is one supposed to respect that? We have military leaders who are more political than military aware

We're fuked!

Now, in contrast, look at Russia's military, .......No queers, no sissies, no political correctness, no bullshit, No ANYTHING that would, harm, dilute, or weaken the Russian military. Russian's respect their leader, are Nationalistic, and patriotic, and most would die for their country.

You sound ridiculously out of touch and possibly bitter and disenfranchised with a touch of paranoia.

The only thing that matters is who has the fastest planes and biggest bombs it's 2015.

Don't pity this country or worry about how much respect you think Obama has it dosen't matter what you believe.

Enjoy your life and have fun everyday peacenik you're worried about things you can't control.

Putin Bitch Slaps Obama......Again! 25 Sep 2015 21:56 #13

• peacenik
  • Immortal
.......... wrote:
peacenik wrote:
novum wrote:

We're fuked!

You sound ridiculously out of touch and possibly bitter and disenfranchised with a touch of paranoia.

The only thing that matters is who has the fastest planes and biggest bombs it's 2015.

Don't pity this country or worry about how much respect you think Obama has it dosen't matter what you believe.

Enjoy your life and have fun everyday peacenik you're worried about things you can't control.

....And you sound like the black basketball coach on DIF who admitted to voting for Obama...Twice, because he is the same skin color as you, :roll: and you only come to life is when negative comments are made about the dear idiot you voted for,....twice.

I've spent enough time on the front lines in Vietnam to know, "fastest planes and biggest bombs" are no match for troops who consider themselves morally superior to their enemy. If "fastest planes and biggest bombs" were the answer we would have won in Vietnam.

In 2015, "fastest planes and biggest bombs" have not won the war in Afghanistan. Saudi Arabia bombs the shit out Yemen everyday of the week with, " "fastest planes and biggest bombs" and still they are losing. It's a ridiculous and short sighted assertion that , " "fastest planes and biggest bombs" are the sole key to winning a war. That's something a child who watches to much TV would say.

In most cases, the hit and run tactics of Gorilla warfare, if employed correctly, and depending on the terrain, are superior to, "fastest planes and biggest bombs".

A single sniper with 300 rounds of ammo can cripple the morality of thousands of troops more than the casual observer can even imagine.

It's not even a debatable issue that the American military has been dumb down to a point it's effectiveness has disappeared. Anyone who has spent time in the military will tell you the same thing.

Queers, transvestites, gang members, running amuck. Hell, we even have a Military Service chief who's queer.

www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/09/18/obama-nominates-first-openly-gay-military-service-chief/

The US military has been turned into a left wing social experiment. Hardly anyone joins the military service, "to fight for their country" any more. They join the military service for the same reason they vote...... to get free shit..

Now who sounds "out of touch"?

sadly, most of this dumbing down of the US military was done on the watch of the man-ape you voted for.....twice.

You better bend over and kiss your black ass goodbye if US ever gets involved in a major conventional war. :yup:

Last Edit: 26 Sep 2015 00:38 by peacenik.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

Putin Bitch Slaps Obama......Again! 26 Sep 2015 02:08 #14

• Straight Shooter
peacenik wrote:
....And you sound like the black basketball coach on DIF who admitted to voting for Obama...Twice, because he is the same skin color as you, :roll: and you only come to life is when negative comments are made about the dear idiot you voted for,....twice.

I've spent enough time on the front lines in Vietnam to know, "fastest planes and biggest bombs" are no match for troops who consider themselves morally superior to their enemy. If "fastest planes and biggest bombs" were the answer we would have won in Vietnam.

In 2015, "fastest planes and biggest bombs" have not won the war in Afghanistan. Saudi Arabia bombs the shit out Yemen everyday of the week with, " "fastest planes and biggest bombs" and still they are losing. It's a ridiculous and short sighted assertion that , " "fastest planes and biggest bombs" are the sole key to winning a war. That's something a child who watches to much TV would say.

In most cases, the hit and run tactics of Gorilla warfare, if employed correctly, and depending on the terrain, are superior to, "fastest planes and biggest bombs".

A single sniper with 300 rounds of ammo can cripple the morality of thousands of troops more than the casual observer can even imagine.

It's not even a debatable issue that the American military has been dumb down to a point it's effectiveness has disappeared. Anyone who has spent time in the military will tell you the same thing.

Queers, transvestites, gang members, running amuck. Hell, we even have a Military Service chief who's queer.

www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/09/18/obama-nominates-first-openly-gay-military-service-chief/

The US military has been turned into a left wing social experiment. Hardly anyone joins the military service, "to fight for their country" any more. They join the military service for the same reason they vote...... to get free shit..

sadly, most of this dumbing down of the US military was done on the watch of the man-ape you voted for.....twice.

You better bend over and kiss your black ass goodbye if US ever gets involved in a major conventional war. :yup:

I'm not black at all.....lol

And i'm sorry you had to fight in Vietnam what a pointless waste of life that was.

Also i don't have a worry in the world about the US ever getting involved in a major conventional war.

Putin Bitch Slaps Obama......Again! 26 Sep 2015 04:33 #15

• peacenik
  • Immortal
.......... wrote:
peacenik wrote:

I'm not black at all.....lol

And i'm sorry you had to fight in Vietnam what a pointless waste of life that was.

Also i don't have a worry in the world about the US ever getting involved in a major conventional war.

Perhaps you were just trying to paint an optomistic picture of the status US military with you're comments above? All I can say is, kudos, I used to do the same but realized, somethings can't be painted over

Putin Bitch Slaps Obama......Again! 26 Sep 2015 05:05 #16

• peacenik
  • Immortal
In order for any military to function, there has to be trust in those who make decisions at the top. AS I pointed out in the OP, That trust has been delft a bow.

In the last few weeks it's been found out, we now have no policy in the Syrian conflict. The whole Syrian thing has to now be re-thought, because we were lied to. We were told the enemy (ISIL) was being defeated? But the opposite is true, (ISIL) has gained ground and been doing well.

So we were lied to, from the top down. The top of the echelon can no longer be trusted.

Not only that, but much to our surprise and humiliation, apparently, a better military (Russia) who DOES have a policy regarding Syria, has stepped has stepped up to the plate, to take over where we have failed.

Do you have any idea how much, morale, and trust was lost on this incident alone?

Putin Bitch Slaps Obama......Again! 26 Sep 2015 12:54 #17

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
peacenik wrote:
That's the way to go ........ My way of thinking.
And spread out ........ the Lone Wolfs are the once they fear most.

No base no home free as a bird. Today here tomorrow there!

And always go for the head ......... as in head masters. ;)

Make every bullet score high & work your way from the highest scores down to the lower once!

No Masters no orders ....... like 1 + 1 = 2

The game which makes sense if all else failed; silent and sneaky like a white Dove in the snow ..... like a thief at night!

Target
Range
Wind
Terrain
Breath out

And tick; another one .......... ................. Move, move .... move.

@ oiram @
Last Edit: 26 Sep 2015 13:17 by Mario.
User(s) who Liked this post: peacenik

Putin Bitch Slaps Obama......Again! 26 Sep 2015 13:56 #18

• Straight Shooter
peacenik wrote:
In order for any military to function, there has to be trust in those who make decisions at the top. AS I pointed out in the OP, That trust has been delft a bow.

In the last few weeks it's been found out, we now have no policy in the Syrian conflict. The whole Syrian thing has to now be re-thought, because we were lied to. We were told the enemy (ISIL) was being defeated? But the opposite is true, (ISIL) has gained ground and been doing well.

So we were lied to, from the top down. The top of the echelon can no longer be trusted.

Not only that, but much to our surprise and humiliation, apparently, a better military (Russia) who DOES have a policy regarding Syria, has stepped has stepped up to the plate, to take over where we have failed.

Do you have any idea how much, morale, and trust was lost on this incident alone?

Honestly i don't care about any of the War in the Middle East at this point.

It's just a bunch of poor people fighting and dying for rich peoples interest the way i see it.

Why would i be concerned about ISIS when Saudi Arabia beheads twice as many people as them?

www.mintpressnews.com/saudi-arabia-beheads-nearly-twice-as-many-people-as-isis-so-far-this-year/208894/

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3124559/Saudi-Arabia-beheads-100th-person-year.html

Putin Bitch Slaps Obama......Again! 26 Sep 2015 21:40 #19

• peacenik
  • Immortal
Mario wrote:
peacenik wrote:
That's the way to go ........ My way of thinking.
And spread out ........ the Lone Wolfs are the once they fear most.

No base no home free as a bird. Today here tomorrow there!

And always go for the head ......... as in head masters. ;)

Make every bullet score high & work your way from the highest scores down to the lower once!

No Masters no orders ....... like 1 + 1 = 2

The game which makes sense if all else failed; silent and sneaky like a white Dove in the snow ..... like a thief at night!

Target
Range
Wind
Terrain
Breath out

And tick; another one .......... ................. Move, move .... move.

@ oiram @

It's a creepy feeling to know that when you go outside of the parameter to take a shit, someone has a bead on you, and you could die with your pants down, in your own shit.

Snipers work on a point system. A lowly infantryman such as myself, is hardly even worth giving away your position. But an Officer, a specialist, a radioman, or someone else in the command structure, are worth hundreds of points.

Putin Bitch Slaps Obama......Again! 01 Oct 2015 01:43 #20

• peacenik
  • Immortal
It's happening! It's really happening!

Russia is bombing ISIL targets in Syria.

What, was it, only last week, Russia denied even being in Syria?

Things are moving fast.

www.rt.com/news/317101-russia-isis-strikes-intelligence/
Last Edit: 01 Oct 2015 01:51 by peacenik.