Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Is America's Unemployment rate Really at 42%?

Is America's Unemployment rate Really at 42%? 29 Sep 2015 05:42 #1

• peacenik
  • Immortal
US Presidential Candidate, Donald Trump continues to make waves by discussing things other candidates won't'. He's right though, the government is lying to us on the Unemployment numbers.

But...42%?

If the true number of unemployed were known, the stock market and US economy would fall like a rock.

investmentwatchblog.com/trump-just-said-what-others-feared-to-say-unemployment-rate-might-be-42/
Birth is not a beginning; death is not an end. There is existence without limitation; there is continuity without a starting point.” ~ Chuang Tzu
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Is America's Unemployment rate Really at 42%? 29 Sep 2015 05:50 #2

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Change we can believe in? :hahano:

Ive heard what he has said many times before, its usually truther types saying it though, hey at least he is saying it.

Cant see that he can do much different given that he would just be a president if elected. :larf:
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352

Is America's Unemployment rate Really at 42%? 29 Sep 2015 07:35 #3

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
It has always been much higher than what the script readers on the TV & the political puppets have chirped. FULL time (40 hours per 5 days) is the standard. Wally World does not 'do' 40 hrs per week. Many Big Box stores also keep hours down.
User(s) who Liked this post: peacenik

Is America's Unemployment rate Really at 42%? 29 Sep 2015 23:51 #4

• peacenik
  • Immortal
novum wrote:
Change we can believe in? :hahano:

Ive heard what he has said many times before, its usually truther types saying it though, hey at least he is saying it.

Cant see that he can do much different given that he would just be a president if elected. :larf:

Trump is a breath of fresh air considering what the other candidates are talking about. I still don't think he's going to be the next POTUS though?

I still think it's going be between Hillary Clinton and Jeb Bush?

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go vomit. :D
Birth is not a beginning; death is not an end. There is existence without limitation; there is continuity without a starting point.” ~ Chuang Tzu

Is America's Unemployment rate Really at 42%? 30 Sep 2015 04:29 #5

• novum
  • Platinum Member
peacenik wrote:
Trump is a breath of fresh air considering what the other candidates are talking about. I still don't think he's going to be the next POTUS though?

I still think it's going be between Hillary Clinton and Jeb Bush?

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go vomit. :D

Trump says too many things that conflict what what is wanted of an actual president! :hahano: More to the point, what is wanted in the grand scheme of things in this globalist one world system the controllers are creating.

So yes its gonna be interesting, maybe he is being used as a filler to occupy peoples hearts and minds right up until Bush becomes the candidate, hoping that Bush gets some of that.

Either way it just makes no difference imho, presidents are puppets.
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare