Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: USA Oregon Shooting - Gunman was student in college class where he killed 9

USA Oregon Shooting - Gunman was student in college class where he killed 9 01 Oct 2015 21:38 #1

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

USA Oregon Shooting - Gunman was student in college class where he killed 9 01 Oct 2015 21:45 #2

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member

USA Oregon Shooting - Gunman was student in college class where he killed 9 01 Oct 2015 23:06 #3

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
  • You have the Right NOT to Vote! = for EVIL!
Hell they just can't let it go ....... again & again trying to go for the guns in the all known dirty lowlife way.

At least this way everyone knows how important it is to keep them ..... because that's the only thing which keeps them in relative order.

If they ever get to your guns they will go wild ....... better tell them to just stop there freaking games or else!

Everyone knows its all bullshit.......... no matter its a real nut case doing something or if its a hoaxed setting they will use both anyway for there retarded reasoning! ........ Where one thing has nothing to do with the other!

All they saying if one is a idiot they all are ........
100% Communistic Military mindset brainwashing system .....
Its called collective punishment! ....... as I said Communist Bolshevik original!

If the father killed someone just kill the son which had absolutely nothing to do with sh@t.
They all mad in Governments & themselves murdering millions & thinking that's funny & OK.

Create a 9/11 yourself & blow Afghanistan to kingdom calm & blame all Muslims which had nothing to do with anything!

Face it American Politicians are total retards & cold blooded murderers on hire without exception.
People got to be really blind to not see this reality for a long time! No such thing as a good Politician!
Totally Paradox if there was just even one good one which slip through there screening system to only end up with the worst of the worst!
:yup:

Anyway no point to even talk about it ........ EVERYONE KNOWS THE SCORE & THERE GAMES!

@ oiram @
Last Edit: 01 Oct 2015 23:16 by Mario.

USA Oregon Shooting - Gunman was student in college class where he killed 9 01 Oct 2015 23:34 #4

• peacenik
  • Immortal
Mario wrote:
Hell they just can't let it go ....... again & again trying to go for the guns in the all known dirty lowlife way.

At least this way everyone knows how important it is to keep them ..... because that's the only thing which keeps them in relative order.

If they ever get to your guns they will go wild ....... better tell them to just stop there freaking games or else!

Everyone knows its all bullshit.......... no matter its a real nut case doing something or if its a hoaxed setting they will use both anyway for there retarded reasoning! ........ Where one thing has nothing to do with the other!

All they saying if one is a idiot they all are ........
100% Communistic Military mindset brainwashing system .....
Its called collective punishment! ....... as I said Communist Bolshevik original!

If the father killed someone just kill the son which had absolutely nothing to do with sh@t.
They all mad in Governments & themselves murdering millions & thinking that's funny & OK.

Create a 9/11 yourself & blow Afghanistan to kingdom calm & blame all Muslims which had nothing to do with anything!

Face it American Politicians are total retards & cold blooded murderers on hire without exception.
People got to be really blind to not see this reality for a long time! No such thing as a good Politician!
Totally Paradox if there was just even one good one which slip through there screening system to only end up with the worst of the worst!
:yup:

Anyway no point to even talk about it ........ EVERYONE KNOWS THE SCORE & THERE GAMES!

@ oiram @

All true Mario, but never underestimate the stupidity of the progressive liberal left. They think with their emotions and the media has hammered in the gun=gun violence meme. Most on the liberal left believe everything the TV tells them without question.

The communist dictator, Barack Obama has just given a speech. w/o even knowing the details of the speech, I know it is about more gun control.
Birth is not a beginning; death is not an end. There is existence without limitation; there is continuity without a starting point.” ~ Chuang Tzu

USA Oregon Shooting - Gunman was student in college class where he killed 9 02 Oct 2015 03:07 #5

• Lizzy
  • Gold Member
I haven't read any reports but didn't have to - this is on my local news ......watched it for 40 mins and I can say with certainty - IT'S A HOAX.......

All the media is from helicopter cameras, one short interview with a guy who wouldn't look directly into camera bit a obscured side view , saying he HAD NOT been at school that day , didn't say he knew any of the students - just that it was 'bad' - blah b;ah.....
First it was 15. them 13 now 10 dead , 2 in a hospital miles away and 2 were treated and sent home :ponda: .....
NO names, NO pics, of hoaxed students - NO name or any details of 'ACTIVE SHOOTER ' :larf: :larf:
The parking lot was still full of parked cars - there wasn't even ant footage of students leaving the building or any cell phone footage .......
ALL you see is a couple of Dept Homeland Security cops walking around ( seen from the air ) ....

it's such a total joke , it's so insultingly badly done - cus now they won't show crisis actors or even give fake names , as that's so easy to debunk ...... NO now , it goes National - with cries from Bummer , Hellary ect - cryin' out for gun control :facepalm:

There have been 3 in my region in the last yr .....the last one at Marysville High School .....total hoax ....and later if one watches many a time they will 'officially ' say it was a drill - as they have HAD to do with Sandy Hook......and lawsuits have been filed re- S. Hook.

as a side note but probably connected ....Oregon today was their first day of legalized pot sales :roll:
Last Edit: 02 Oct 2015 03:11 by Lizzy.

USA Oregon Shooting - Gunman was student in college class where he killed 9 02 Oct 2015 03:24 #6

• Lizzy
  • Gold Member
wiikkidd wrote:
OK - so we have a crisis actor here - and a moron cop either wittingly or duped into saying names won't be given for 28 hrs and a hotline for families - yeah - right 10 dead kids and NO parents ' grieving ' this time ......

just waiting for the donation button ..........

that car park in reality even if I didn't watch the news earlier should have been entirely empty , except for cops ect - it wasn't - it looked normal . - full.

USA Oregon Shooting - Gunman was student in college class where he killed 9 02 Oct 2015 03:24 #7

• Lizzy
  • Gold Member
wiikkidd wrote:
OK - so we have a crisis actor here - and a moron cop either wittingly or duped into saying names won't be given for 28 hrs and a hotline for families - yeah - right 10 dead kids and NO parents ' grieving ' this time ......

just waiting for the donation button .......... :hahano:

that car park in reality even if I didn't watch the news earlier should have been entirely empty , except for cops ect - it wasn't - it looked normal . - full.
User(s) who Liked this post: wiikkidd, Mario

USA Oregon Shooting - Gunman was student in college class where he killed 9 02 Oct 2015 04:18 #8

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
peacenik wrote:
All true Mario, but never underestimate the stupidity of the progressive liberal left. They think with their emotions and the media has hammered in the gun=gun violence meme. Most on the liberal left believe everything the TV tells them without question.

The communist dictator, Barack Obama has just given a speech. w/o even knowing the details of the speech, I know it is about more gun control.
Yes it will be exactly as you say .......

Because once you have awoken its a child game to predict there next stupid scripted moves.
For those of us which came into the game early its all clear & like a book you already read twice to the last page!
There is nothing left which is of secret........... because we already understanding there instructed game play.

Anyone still things he will save some of these left over zombies out there?
Only one emergency way left on the quick because time is up & long time ago already in truth!
FORCE FEED THEM ONLY THE PROTOCOLS UNTIL THEY CAN REPEAT ITS CONTENTS BY HEART.
NEVER MIND UNDERSTANDING 5% OF THE TRUTH WRITTEN WITHIN EVEN SO THEY LIVING ALL OF IT 24/7 THEMSELVES!

WE WILL NOT HELP ALL :nono: :noway: ......... SAD BUT TRUE ........... and in truth they are the problem since the beginning & our true enemy in truth the same as the one sitting right on the Satanic top!

Basically physically & non physically spoken it goes like this .... ONLY A DEAD VOTER IS A GOOD VOTER!
ONLY A DEAD LIAR IS A GOOD LIAR!

You all know the truth already before hand!

Some of us knowing already what will happen to them once this is over!
Not a pretty side!
Like a cancer which needs to be cut out even so you know they will still end up dead with the cancer already removed.
So you know the operation in truth was waisted money & effort because you known & understand the truth result in the end!

They are the living dead ....... & they will stay dead........ sad, sad but there is nothing we can do about.
You can only do things to the max the rest stays with nature you like it or not, your own heart is in pain your Spirit is on fire, you mad, trampling your feed all day long makes no difference.

What will be will be!

Then comes the really ugly truth for us! .........
do you really like to see these proven truly dangers zombies being around after all this is over??

Don't answer this just keep it in silence; because that's where you keep & find the real truth & needs not to be spoken all others knowing this truth too & nothing we can do about no matter how compassionate anyone is!

True Spirit has no feelings ........ Spirit only knows things & can see things before hand & before they manifesting.

Its a very hard burden for us to live with ......... & at the same time our FULL responsibility because we will have to live with this reality until our last second being on this earth!

Exactly what this text is all about & are you strong enough to face this ugly truth you have no power to do anything about once self committed:
And he said, Abba, Father, all things are possible to you; take away this cup from me: nevertheless not what I will, but what you will.

And he went a little further, and fell on his face, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me: nevertheless not as I will, but as thou wilt.

Do you really all know what this text really says in truth.
What is coming is no game & the blood it creates will be waist deep! Not your doing directly; but you know that it will be because there is no other way out then this if you like to see the end of it!

Will you be there killer, judge & last confession receiver before there heads will drop into the bucket!
We talking about multi millions not one or two confession & judged ones.
YES WE WILL BE FULLY RESPONSIBLE BUT NOT PHYSICALLY ......... BUT 1000% SPIRITUALLY!

WE ARE THERE JUDGES; MAKE NO MISTAKE ABOUT IT :yup: :yup: ...........
YOU CAN NOT BLAME ANY GOD FOR IT ......... ITS YOUR DOING! .....
HENCE: "nevertheless not as I will, but as thou wilt"

LIKE THE VOTERS ARE OUR TRUE ENEMY & TRUE MURDERERS AS THE MAN SITTING RIGHT ON THE TOP IS!
EVEN SO THEY NEVER USED THERE OWN HANDS TO DO THE DEEDS ....... BUT MURDERED MULTI MILLIONS WITH THERE BLIND IGNORANT SOULS & GIVEN THERE 100% CONSENTING SIGNATURE WHICH THEY GIVEN EVERY TIME AGAIN & AGAIN & AGAIN & AGAIN NOT UNDERSTANDING THERE OWN DOING'S & TRUE RESPONSIBILITY THEY TAKEN ONTO THEMSELVES!

FOR US IN THE KNOWING; WE KNOWING WHAT WE ARE DOING NOT BEING BLIND ABOUT IT AT ALL!

Do others out there knowing what I'm bubbling about! .........
Because I'm already committed & its a big pain in the heart, soul & mind! ...... No game this is the real deal truth!

The true Spirit reality is not for softy's ........ its hard core truth with all its responsibility's attached to it!
The BEAST is you the true Spirit & the original marked BEAST they all fear to death in the sense of the word.
No this BEAST is not of evil ........ but will physically be the killer of all the evil ones which could be your own mother, father, brother & sister and those which you where thinking are your friends ....... in the end!

Its only around the corner for all of it to manifest! :yup: :yup:

The Seventh Seal
1 When the Lamb broke the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven for about half an hour.
2 And I saw the seven angels who stand before God, and seven trumpets were given to them.

Revelation 8:1 = 9 ......... then next number is Ten & you will be on your own with all of this!
10 = ONE ( 1 ) lives; the other one had to die ( 0 ) ........ for the one to continue on!

If you let the ( 1 ) ONE die; would mean there is only Zero left if you did not stand for the ONE.

>>> "nevertheless not as I will, but as thou wilt"
@ oiram @
Last Edit: 02 Oct 2015 05:16 by Mario.

USA Oregon Shooting - Gunman was student in college class where he killed 9 02 Oct 2015 05:08 #9

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
www.tmz.com/2015/10/01/terror-train-hero-alek-skarlatos-oregon-school-shooting-alum-dancing-with-the-stars/#ixzz3nMc3Ey5t WTF, this deal will only get more freakin' insane/surreal as each day goes by.

USA Oregon Shooting - Gunman was student in college class where he killed 9 02 Oct 2015 05:46 #10

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
wiikkidd wrote:
Is it not truly Amazing that all Shooters throughout history never Shooting Politicians and there scriptwriters & those which need to be shot for there great works for mankind? ...... Or just by mistake burning, blowing up there buildings, offices & homes!
Anyone can make a mistake from time to time!

2000 years & only the Public & children getting shot day in day out.........
Yes Amazing logical happenings & you can count on it that every shooter loves his Governments & mentors! >>
>> GET THE " F " HELL OUT OF HERE ......... GOD IS LAUGHING AT ALL YOU BLIND ONES OUT THERE!

There are no such things as coincidences .......... not one; because it would mean it must be magic! (no F@cking magic either in this reality world & its all by the book) & who are the scriptwriters in truth ....... 1 + 1 = 2 ...... 2 + 2 = 4 ..... 3 + 3 = 6 .... etc.

The original Script written & prepared 100 years ago:

Shooters are real dumb ass people right; not knowing & understanding who there real true enemy is ... RIGHT!

2000 years & not one Shooter ever hits the true enemy of man kind just even once in history...... Amazing! its all so uniquely Amazing!

These coincidences are so Amazing all the time! ....... and all so called terrorists only hating the public, little children's and loving & protecting there paymasters! ;) ;) ;)

Yes all makes perfect sense ............ ALWAYS IT MAKES LOGICAL SENSE IN A MILLION DOLLAR WAYS!

ANY SHOOTER LIKES TO BE THE REMEMBERED HERO ......right?? .........
HELL THEN BE A HERO JUST FOR ONCE IN HISTORY!
JUST CHILDREN's are your targets .......... what a senseless waist & no one will remember you! .....

O WHAT A HERO 's YOU ARE!

To me you all have the typical signature of the satanic minded pedifiles ........ & its one great well organised Club house! :yup:

And who are the ones believing drinking blood of children & sacrificing them in droves makes them stronger. .... 1 + 1 = 2
Do you pay others like some drugged out lowlifes; or even specially trained ones to do your dirty evil acts for you ..........

O hell YES,YES; no good to get cord with your pans down in the act ... RIGHT!

WAKE THE FUCK UP

PEOPLE!!!! :mad: :mad:

And any Politician which again uses these Children for any Political shit should be shot on the spot!
Hell yes don't ever, ever, ever use dead children or anyone else for your Satanic Pig Politics agendas!
When will it happen just once; don't these murdered Children have a mad Father or Mother!
Having there senselessly murdered Child being used for usury money sucking Pig Politics?

One reason why I see these things being staged .... because the natural reacting mad Father is always missing
ALWAYS! .. AMAZING TRULY AMAZING!

If you would use my senselessly murdered Child for your self serving Satanic Pig Politics
I would shoot that politician with a smile on my face & if this would be the last thing I do for my waisted child sake truth!

Why did it never happen yet? :dunno: 1 + 1 = 2 .....
are all these Fathers of the victims happy that they using there dead Child for Fiat-Jew agenda Pig Politics???

:nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :noway: :noway:

Something humanly logical & natural reactions are always missing
from all of these scripted scenarios & scams being played.
Did no one ever noticed this?
▼▼Nope! ▼▼

Yes you lot fill up the empty hole.
Good for something useful at last!

Please when the time comes use these natural sink holes earth supplied & fill them up with natural waist!
Cheap efficient clean & once full just plant some trees on top! One more thing I never understood about WWII .... why Germans always using the complicated resource intense waist full way to solve things?
Did they not have real big natural sink-holes at the time!
So why not used them logically for waist products?? why dig holes if nature provided them for you naturally!
No one is using them ever....... Why not? Are all people so stupid never thinking of great solutions & cheap once too?
@ oiram @
Last Edit: 02 Oct 2015 07:30 by Mario.

USA Oregon Shooting - Gunman was student in college class where he killed 9 02 Oct 2015 11:16 #11

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
Hi guise. The DIF has put me on an enforced non-posting regime over there, so you lot are going to have to put up with my opinions until circumstances change.

I see the "TEH GUBMINT REALLY WANT OUR GUNS!" contingent have their members on here too. For a powerful elite who hold all the aces, they sure are going about this mission in a ham-fisted way.

USA Oregon Shooting - Gunman was student in college class where he killed 9 02 Oct 2015 11:45 #12

• Voltaire
  • Silver Member
Hello Alf Hearted (aka) Ragnarok

I have suspected you two were one and the same person for some time.

I could be wrong.

Truth is anti-semitic

USA Oregon Shooting - Gunman was student in college class where he killed 9 02 Oct 2015 11:46 #13

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Welcome ragnarok :good:

So you dont think the elite fear or need to fear (armed) US citizens?
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352

USA Oregon Shooting - Gunman was student in college class where he killed 9 02 Oct 2015 11:55 #14

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
No. As mentioned above, the elite rarely get touched by such events and the armed citizens are more likely to kill a family member or an associate than they ever are someone in teh elite members club.

@ Voltaire - Yes, alf and I are one and the same.

USA Oregon Shooting - Gunman was student in college class where he killed 9 02 Oct 2015 16:01 #15

• Straight Shooter
That many kids were probably killed in Chicago and Philadelphia last weekend making the gun control conspiracy pointless.

USA Oregon Shooting - Gunman was student in college class where he killed 9 02 Oct 2015 16:02 #16

• Straight Shooter
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention estimates that 153,144 people were killed by homicide in which firearms were used between 2001 and 2013, the last year that data are available (that number excludes deaths by "legal intervention").
The Global Terrorism Database — which uses a criteria to determine terrorist attacks but also includes acts of violence that are more ambiguous in goal — estimates that 3,046 people in the U.S. died in terrorist or possible terrorist attacks between 2001 and 2014

www.nbcnews.com/storyline/oregon-college-shooting/americans-killed-gun-violence-vs-terrorism-n437246

USA Oregon Shooting - Gunman was student in college class where he killed 9 02 Oct 2015 17:59 #17

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
^^^^^Fook'^^^^^Get a load of this. There are 10's of millions of good people that do not kill with their guns every year. And by disarming, only criminals will continue (presently) to use & keep them. You live where guns ARE legal to own? And stay topical after this.
User(s) who Liked this post: peacenik

USA Oregon Shooting - Gunman was student in college class where he killed 9 02 Oct 2015 20:07 #18

• Straight Shooter
wiikkidd wrote:
^^^^^Fook'^^^^^Get a load of this. There are 10's of millions of good people that do not kill with their guns every year. And by disarming, only criminals will continue (presently) to use & keep them. You live where guns ARE legal to own? And stay topical after this.

Who said anything about disarming?

USA Oregon Shooting - Gunman was student in college class where he killed 9 02 Oct 2015 20:30 #19

This latest shooting appears to be yet another false flag or hoax.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, PFIZIPFEI

USA Oregon Shooting - Gunman was student in college class where he killed 9 02 Oct 2015 20:34 #20

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 02 Oct 2015 20:44 by PFIZIPFEI.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare