Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Russia to legalize private ownership of Guns?

Russia to legalize private ownership of Guns? 09 Oct 2015 00:45 #1

  • peacenik
  • peacenik's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Immortal
  • Posts: 3145
  • Likes received: 1596
Oh the irony!

As the US looks more and more, like the former Soviet empire, Russia is starting to look like what the US used to be.


"It wasn’t until the Communists got into power that the people in the Soviet empire saw their right to self-defense begin to deteriorate. With the world becoming an increasingly dangerous place, Putin rightly understands that an armed populace will deter foreign invaders, and reduce the threat of domestic criminality. "

finance.townhall.com/columnists/michaelschaus/2014/11/21/vladimir-putins-russia-adopts-concealed-carry-n1921915/page/2
Birth is not a beginning; death is not an end. There is existence without limitation; there is continuity without a starting point.” ~ Chuang Tzu
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

Russia to legalize private ownership of Guns? 09 Oct 2015 08:50 #2

  • Mario
  • Mario's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Mushroom Kingdom
  • You have the Right NOT to Vote! = for EVIL!
  • Posts: 4677
  • Likes received: 1526
peacenik wrote:
Oh the irony!

As the US looks more and more, like the former Soviet empire, Russia is starting to look like what the US used to be.


"It wasn’t until the Communists got into power that the people in the Soviet empire saw their right to self-defense begin to deteriorate. With the world becoming an increasingly dangerous place, Putin rightly understands that an armed populace will deter foreign invaders, and reduce the threat of domestic criminality. "

http://finance.townhall.com/columnists/michaelschaus/2014/11/21/vladimir-putins-russia-adopts-concealed-carry-n1921915/page/2
Yes perfectly observed..... :cool2:

Its roll-change time.

So when Europeans will privately arm themselves for self preserving reasons?
Because once George Soro injects a few Billions of his usury obtained money to arm his specially imported cheap lowlife Muslim gangs & you did not manage to send them all back where they came from; you all be out of luck to do anything.

Imports always getting more rights than local products ........In Jew talks its called >>
>> (Minority rights; which always has to rule over the rest!) ;) ;)

Every second counts ............ and remember you only die once ....... so there is nothing more to lose!

When people have nothing more to
lose; they will lose it!
:yup:

I already know the next & final step ...... they will make the worlds fiat-Money finances go free-fall as per agenda planning.
That's it all done!

Remember money is only a tool & there Fictive god number one!
@ oiram @
Last Edit: 09 Oct 2015 09:20 by Mario.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

Russia to legalize private ownership of Guns? 10 Oct 2015 02:34 #3

  • peacenik
  • peacenik's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Immortal
  • Posts: 3145
  • Likes received: 1596
Mario wrote:
peacenik wrote:
Oh the irony!

As the US looks more and more, like the former Soviet empire, Russia is starting to look like what the US used to be.


"It wasn’t until the Communists got into power that the people in the Soviet empire saw their right to self-defense begin to deteriorate. With the world becoming an increasingly dangerous place, Putin rightly understands that an armed populace will deter foreign invaders, and reduce the threat of domestic criminality. "

http://finance.townhall.com/columnists/michaelschaus/2014/11/21/vladimir-putins-russia-adopts-concealed-carry-n1921915/page/2
Yes perfectly observed..... :cool2:

Its roll-change time.

So when Europeans will privately arm themselves for self preserving reasons?
Because once George Soro injects a few Billions of his usury obtained money to arm his specially imported cheap lowlife Muslim gangs & you did not manage to send them all back where they came from; you all be out of luck to do anything.

Imports always getting more rights than local products ........In Jew talks its called >>
>> (Minority rights; which always has to rule over the rest!) ;) ;)

Every second counts ............ and remember you only die once ....... so there is nothing more to lose!

When people have nothing more to
lose; they will lose it!
:yup:

I already know the next & final step ...... they will make the worlds fiat-Money finances go free-fall as per agenda planning.
That's it all done!

Remember money is only a tool & there Fictive god number one!
@ oiram @

True!

Waves of immigrants is the way to destroy Europe.

I think the PTB have different plans for America? I think the way America will go, is the way of civil war? The UN will enter America by invitation only. It will probably be a group of militant blacks using the race card, rioting over some percieved injustice? Blacks will find themselves out gunned and out maneuvered by the white man when they try to enter certain neighborhoods? Thus, an appeal to the UN, "to do something"?

The UN will be forced to disarm Americans as opposed giving arms to the blacks? Then the trouble starts. As economic hardships and civil disobedience multiply, Americans are least willing to give up their guns?

So the UN will be trying to confiscate firearms at the very time Americans are less likely to give them up?.......Not good!

Birth is not a beginning; death is not an end. There is existence without limitation; there is continuity without a starting point.” ~ Chuang Tzu
Last Edit: 10 Oct 2015 02:35 by peacenik.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

Russia to legalize private ownership of Guns? 11 Oct 2015 09:51 #4

  • Avacyn
  • Avacyn's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Hekara sisa widna sat ałiel
  • Posts: 1233
  • Likes received: 687
If Putin is relaxing gun laws, it means he doesn't fear the public. Gun laws only occur when you are scared of the public owning guns en masse.
Oh no... is it 3:36 again?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Russia to legalize private ownership of Guns? 12 Oct 2015 12:33 #5

  • ragnarok
  • ragnarok's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7808
  • Likes received: 714
Putin has Spetznaz and the Hairy Bikers to fight his battles for him and his pals. He doesn't give a flying one if people want to believe they can fight him simply because they own guns and they've played a few war games.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: peacenik

Russia to legalize private ownership of Guns? 12 Oct 2015 15:01 #6

  • Orangeaid
  • Orangeaid's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 11659
  • Likes received: 8021
Avacyn wrote:
If Putin is relaxing gun laws, it means he doesn't fear the public. Gun laws only occur when you are scared of the public owning guns en masse.
That isn't the reason why they were introduced in Australia. In Australia the population was tested for compliance to hand over guns as requested by a "caring government" following a CIA / Mossad false flag massacre by a "lone white nutter" gunman.
Last Edit: 12 Oct 2015 15:01 by Orangeaid.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Russia to legalize private ownership of Guns? 12 Oct 2015 17:22 #7

  • ragnarok
  • ragnarok's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7808
  • Likes received: 714
Hey, orangeaid, apart from mentioning it on forums, what are you doing to try and right this terrible injustice that Martin Bryant is the victim of?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Russia to legalize private ownership of Guns? 12 Oct 2015 17:30 #8

  • peacenik
  • peacenik's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Immortal
  • Posts: 3145
  • Likes received: 1596
ragnarok wrote:
Putin has Spetznaz and the Hairy Bikers to fight his battles for him and his pals. He doesn't give a flying one if people want to believe they can fight him simply because they own guns and they've played a few war games.

As the article says, private ownership of guns was a tradition in Russia prior to the Communist takeover. Putin granting the right for citizens to own guns is just keeping with that tradition, IMO?
Birth is not a beginning; death is not an end. There is existence without limitation; there is continuity without a starting point.” ~ Chuang Tzu
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Russia to legalize private ownership of Guns? 12 Oct 2015 17:36 #9

  • ragnarok
  • ragnarok's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7808
  • Likes received: 714
Research the origins of the Thieves Law and then tell me the Russian authorities were ever really comfortable with the idea of all their citizens being allowed to own whatever firearms they could afford.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Related topics

Topic subjectRelevanceDate of latest post
How I think They Will Take Away Private Ownership of Guns in America19.35Wednesday, 22 May 2019
Blackwater-like contractor seeks to legalize private police in the U.S.13.45Monday, 22 September 2014
Private Gun Ownership saves lives13.25Friday, 12 October 2018
Don’t “Legalize” Drugs; Abolish The Laws7.64Monday, 25 April 2016
The Jewish Media Ownership Thread7.15Tuesday, 22 August 2017
Loan penetration DESTROYS home ownership rates7Wednesday, 29 May 2019
Scatter Guns6.24Monday, 12 November 2018
Guns = Freedom6.24Tuesday, 02 April 2019
Private Messages6.24Thursday, 09 March 2017
Guns & Ammo6.24Sunday, 01 May 2016
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2019 - May 2020, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 263 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 239 - Raised
( £ 185 GBP )
donation thermometer
70%
Updated
27th February 2020

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.