Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Larry King Show Now on Russia Today

Larry King Show Now on Russia Today 07 Nov 2015 09:28 #1

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

Larry King begins broadcasting across the world on 'Politicking' and 'Larry King Now' on RT.
Besides that you can catch Larry this Saturday - a special edition of 'Going Underground'.

Just a few comments:

RT has been infiltrated by Jews now. They will become just another branch of the western msm.

....RT was created by Zio-Jews... the only non-Zio news is PressTV

Larry King on RT? On R fucking T?

Seriously, what the fuck?

Sell out.

what the hellllllllllll now RT uses western recycled waste????!!!! i cant believe you guys are giving a platform to such infamous individuals

Wha !?!?!?!?!? Didn't see this one coming. Western Propaganda master jumping ship. Wow, just wow.

Max Keiser and Larry King, two Jewish employees of the Kremlin funded RT

RT needs more Jewish people to help dispel the concerns that RT is quite racist

most rt subscribers are racist though has Rt lost sucker with them?

RT= MSM rip USSR

RT JEW HATERS SUCK ON THIS lol

I'd say it with rodin: "WTF"

"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 07 Nov 2015 09:36 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Larry King Show Now on Russia Today 07 Nov 2015 10:42 #2

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
Yup .... I was surprised when Larry Zeiger started on RT. I never watch him. Looking at him reminds me immediately of Donald Sterling for some reason.

Larry King Show Now on Russia Today 07 Nov 2015 12:13 #3

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
www.dict.cc/?s=Zeiger

... can't help it but my first association always is Larry Silverstein

To me they look like brothers. Emitting the same vibes at first sight.
And Zbigniew Kazimierz Brzeziński is their cousin, to me.

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 07 Nov 2015 12:15 by PFIZIPFEI.

Larry King Show Now on Russia Today 07 Nov 2015 12:24 #4

• Oracle
  • Futurist & Anthropogenist
It remains a mystery to me, why people even watch this boring old jew fart with his pc babble and gatekeeping.
The resident shill announced
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

yet he is trolling further. :facepalm:

blue_tackler wrote:
the lice are only going to jump onto other typhus victim

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.

Larry King Show Now on Russia Today 07 Nov 2015 12:27 #5

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
What's the intention behind hiring this infamous mouthpiece?

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 07 Nov 2015 12:28 by PFIZIPFEI.

Larry King Show Now on Russia Today 07 Nov 2015 12:39 #6

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
RT America may have anchors quitting on live TV and denouncing their take on the Ukraine invasion, but one of its most famous contributors says he has no plans to stop airing his shows on the channel.

Larry King has drawn some criticism for continuing to work with a channel funded by the Russian government. He has two shows on the network: Larry King Now and Politicking. Both are licensed to RT from Ora TV, so King doesn't work directly for RT, althoughThe New York Times has reported that RT "hired" King (the article also quoted King saying he "got along with Putin very well" and "liked him very much"). And RT's ads for King when his deal was first announced last year suggest that he's more involved with the channel than a simple licensing deal:
www.thewire.com/global/2014/03/larry-king-fine-his-rt-america-show/358919/
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

Larry King Show Now on Russia Today 07 Nov 2015 12:59 #7

• Oracle
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
What's the intention behind hiring this infamous mouthpiece?

Damage control, RT is supposed to portray honest and investigative media. what the west doesn't have.
However, they work the same as the western media, owned by same people.
Contrary to others, I don't view RT a Kreml mouthpiece but mouthpiece of certain western factions in the jew mafia.
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

blue_tackler wrote:

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.

Larry King Show Now on Russia Today 07 Nov 2015 13:21 #8

• Exorcist
RT is Jew run. I pointed this out a long time ago on DIF. Max Kaiser is Jewish. His mocking, gloating demeanour says it all.
Same with PressTV. All the mainstream News outlets are Jew fronts as are many of the alternative media outlets.
NUKES ARE A HOAX
TRUTH IS HATE FOR THOSE THAT HATE THE TRUTH
Meet the New Boss.....Same as the Old Boss

http://www.stopthecrime.net/Henry-Makow---Illuminati----(2008).PDF
(((ROCCO))) is a Sayanim Troll
(((HotRod))) is a (((ROCCO))) sock account
MrAnderson is a Bollock….lmao
Last Edit: 07 Nov 2015 13:21 by Exorcist.

Larry King Show Now on Russia Today 07 Nov 2015 13:40 #9

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Oracle wrote:

Damage control, RT is supposed to portray honest and investigative media. what the west doesn't have.
However, they work the same as the western media, owned by same people.
Contrary to others, I don't view RT a Kreml mouthpiece but mouthpiece of certain western factions in the jew mafia.

Thanks, now it's clear why the hasbara fell upon the comment section like a pack
of hungry coyotes only minutes after the first critical comments were posted.

Beautiful profile pictures and names they have lately on yt, all sorts of languages they
use trying in vain to represent what in reality they are NOT. :cool:

The most funny hasbara are those with swastikas, Hitler and blond women pics,
Odin avatars and those trying to impersonate evil Arabs :D

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 07 Nov 2015 13:47 by PFIZIPFEI.

Larry King Show Now on Russia Today 07 Nov 2015 15:25 #10

• novum
  • Platinum Member
An amphibian sent me this vid the other day watch the very beginning (then close it, the rest is just MK being MK)

truth-zone.net/forum/symbolism/62527-do-you-trust-russell-brand.html?start=100#183328
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352

Russia Today - Mikhail Lesin found dead in Washington 07 Nov 2015 16:26 #11

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

The Ilya Ehrenburg-like anti-German war propaganda
in the comments on this video almost made me puke ....

Russia RT News Network Budget Slashed?

Government Hits Kremlin 'Mouthpiece'

By Lydia Tomkiw ibtimes on October 12

The television network that has been called the mouthpiece of the Kremlin, RT, formerly known as Russia Today, will have a nearly 9 percent budget cut imposed next year, the Moscow Times reported Sunday. The channel is expected to receive approximately $307 million from the state budget for 2016.

The cut comes at a moment of continuing economic difficulty in Russia that includes the ruble’s value falling because of low global oil prices; Western sanctions imposed on Russia over the country’s annexation of the Ukrainian peninsula of Crimea in 2014; Russia's subsequent involvement in the conflict in eastern Ukraine that has taken the lives of over 8,000 people. With continued economic uncertainty, the budget cut could end up being even deeper.

Read more: www.ibtimes.com/russia-rt-news-network-budget-slashed-government-hits-kremlin-mouthpiece-2137008

Russian-Jewish media executive dies suddenly in DC hotel

Mikhail Lesin, a Putin associate and former aide, suffered a heart attack, Russian authorities say

Looks like Max Keiser's brother.

A Russian-Jewish media executive, Mikhail Lesin, a former aide to Russian President Vladimir Putin who helped found the English-language news service Russia Today, was found dead in an upscale Washington hotel room, Russian authorities said.

The Russian Embassy in Washington on Friday confirmed the death of Lesin, whose body was discovered Thursday. Russia Today reported on its website that Lesin, 57, died of a heart attack.

Metropolitan Police Department spokesman Officer Sean Hickman said that officers were called to the Dupont Circle Hotel about 11:30 a.m. Thursday and found a man dead. Russian Embassy spokesman Yury Melnik confirmed that the man was Lesin.

Russia Today, commonly known as RT, credited Lesin with “inspiring the creation” of the agency.

Putin expressed his sincerest condolences to Lesin’s family early on Saturday, according to RT.

“The president has a high appreciation for Mikhail Lesin’s massive contribution to the creation of modern Russian mass media,” the Kremlin said in a statement cited by the news channel

Lesin served as Russian press minister from 1999 to 2004 and presidential media adviser from 2004 to 2009, RT said. In 2013, he became a senior executive at Gazprom-Media, Russia’s largest state-controlled media company.

Lesin has been accused of limiting press freedom in Russia, according to an ABC report.

Republican Senator Robin Wicker of Mississippi called for a probe last year of Lesin on suspicion of money laundering and corruption, ABC said.

He allegedly amassed millions of dollars in assets in Europe and the United States while working for the government, including $28 million in real estate in Los Angeles.

“That a Russian public servant could have amassed the considerable funds required to acquire and maintain these assets in Europe and the United States raises serious questions,” Wicker wrote, according to ABC.

It added that it is unclear if the FBI ever began a probe.

Read more on:
www.timesofisrael.com/russian-jewish-media-executive-dies-suddenly-in-dc-hotel/
or
www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-34754590
or
abcnews.go.com/International/putin-associate-found-dead-dc-hotel/story?id=35024556
does not matter, no difference,
except only TOI is allowed to call him Jewish.

Lesin was credited as the creator of the RT (Russia Today) television news network "to establish a news channel that would counter CNN and BBC with a Moscow spin". en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mikhail_Lesin

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 07 Nov 2015 16:40 by PFIZIPFEI.

Larry King Show Now on Russia Today 07 Nov 2015 18:24 #12

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
RT America is particularly bad - the con-opp is obvious everywhere , however, besides King ,- Redacted Tonight and Watching the Hawks is insulting mush . I never did watch King anywhere on lamestream , back when I 'd watch the Public Broadcast news ( PBS).....but we all now that's all crap too - just w/o the ads and razamataz ......
www.rt.com/shows/
Crossfire is the closest to sometimes being half -way decent .....'half -way' being the operative word .
So sad to see peeps think Putin is an 'honest' broker posting up RT on FB as if he was the savior -
All it ever gives is some 'extra' footage on events but never the truth - how the hell can it ?
User(s) who Liked this post: rodin

Larry King Show Now on Russia Today 07 Nov 2015 18:37 #13

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
I'm guessing anybody who believes RT is/was any more trustworthy than the rest of the news disinformation outlets has to be either very young, or have led a sheltered life.
Last Edit: 07 Nov 2015 18:38 by ragnarok.

Larry King Show Now on Russia Today 07 Nov 2015 22:19 #14

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
Max Keiser Is A Filthy Con Man Working For The Jewish Mafia

Wednesday, July 1, 2015, by Stathis

I have documented some of Max Keiser's biggest scams since the financial crisis as a way to warn those who would be his suckers.

In this article, I present a brief review of some of these scams followed by his latest attempt to fool those who are foolish enough to think they will receive accurate reporting from him and RT.

As I have mentioned in the past, RT is much worse than traditional US-based broadcasting networks when it comes to biased reporting, use of discredited sources and accuracy.

Do not be fooled. As I have mentioned in the past, RT is run by the Jewish Mafia. If you do not believe me, take note of the "reporters," and guests; the majority are Jewish.

But even that is not the most obvious sign of Jewish Mafia control. The issues and stances taken by the pinheads working for and interviewed by RT are clearly recognizable as those promoted by the Jewish Mafia.

RT is in fact much more closely linked to Washington than you might suspect. Not only does RT have a major facility in DC, you should note that the network serves as an advocate of the global warming scam.

Jewish pinheads, Max Keiser and Thom Hartmann are some of RT's biggest pimps of global warming. 

Although I have mentioned Hartman before, I have yet to feature him in an article or video. Be patient, as I will soon be exposing him for the con man that he is.

Keiser fools his low IQ audience into thinking that he is “Mr anti-banker.”

BUT what he won't mention is that he uses this role as a way to pitch misinformation and scams to his sheep.

It’s the same tactic used by Alex Jones, Ron Paul, Peter Schiff, Doug Casey, and the rest of that gang (there are hundreds).

These clowns have created a cult following based on ridiculous claims, lies, scams and mind control. They are all in the same network. They interview each other. They attend the same conferences. They post each others propaganda. They pat each other on the back. They share the same views and objectives. They are predictors. 
www.avaresearch.com/articles/1760/Max-Keiser-Is-A-Filthy-Con-Man-Working-For-The-Jewish-Mafia.html

look at the image embedded in the article. It looks like just about all US financial journos are Jews.

Larry King Show Now on Russia Today - The Death of Mikhail Lesin 08 Nov 2015 08:22 #15

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

Controversial Propaganda:

Using Stalin To Boost Russia Abroad

There are probably better ways of promoting a country's image abroad than running an ad campaign
in English-language newspapers peddling the softer side of a man whose repressive policies led to the
deaths of millions. Under the slogan "proud to be different," Russian state propaganda channel Russia
Today (RT) has recently been running full-page ads featuring Soviet dictator Josef Stalin in a general's
uniform, armed with a quill in hand. "Stalin wrote romantic poetry," the ad states. "Did you know that?"

It's about as subtle a message as a scenario in which German international broadcaster Deutsche
Welle were to advertise with Hitler and the question: "Did you know that Adolf Hilter also painted?"

RT, which has about 700 employees and whose signal can be received in about 100 countries, went
on the air in April 2005 and broadcasts in English and Arabic.

Its creator, (Jewish) Michail Lessin (born 11 July 1958 in Moscow; † 4 November 2015 in Washington,
D.C.), the 49-year-old former press minister and current media advisor to President Vladimir Putin,
wanted to establish a news channel that would counter CNN and BBC -- with a Moscow spin.

"It's been a long time since I was scared by the word propaganda," Lessin says. "We need to
promote Russia internationally. Otherwise, we'd just look like roaring bears on the prowl."

The station's editor in chief, Margarita Simonjan, 27, adds: "We knew that the Stalin theme
would be ambivalent in the eyes of many," she says. "But it fulfilled its purpose wonderfully.
The number of visitors to our Web site has doubled."

The NA(H)TO(D)-mouthpiece, November 20, 2007
www.spiegel.de/international/world/controversial-propaganda-using-stalin-to-boost-russia-abroad-a-518259.html

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 08 Nov 2015 09:13 by PFIZIPFEI.

Larry King Show Now on Russia Today - The Death of Mikhail Lesin 09 Nov 2015 01:55 #16

• Oracle
PFIZIPFEI wrote:

Controversial Propaganda:

Using Stalin To Boost Russia Abroad

There are probably better ways of promoting a country's image abroad than running an ad campaign
in English-language newspapers peddling the softer side of a man whose repressive policies led to the
deaths of millions. Under the slogan "proud to be different," Russian state propaganda channel Russia
Today (RT) has recently been running full-page ads featuring Soviet dictator Josef Stalin in a general's
uniform, armed with a quill in hand. "Stalin wrote romantic poetry," the ad states. "Did you know that?"

It's about as subtle a message as a scenario in which German international broadcaster Deutsche
Welle were to advertise with Hitler and the question: "Did you know that Adolf Hilter also painted?"

RT, which has about 700 employees and whose signal can be received in about 100 countries, went
on the air in April 2005 and broadcasts in English and Arabic.

Its creator, (Jewish) Michail Lessin (born 11 July 1958 in Moscow; † 4 November 2015 in Washington,
D.C.), the 49-year-old former press minister and current media advisor to President Vladimir Putin,
wanted to establish a news channel that would counter CNN and BBC -- with a Moscow spin.

"It's been a long time since I was scared by the word propaganda," Lessin says. "We need to
promote Russia internationally. Otherwise, we'd just look like roaring bears on the prowl."

The station's editor in chief, Margarita Simonjan, 27, adds: "We knew that the Stalin theme
would be ambivalent in the eyes of many," she says. "But it fulfilled its purpose wonderfully.
The number of visitors to our Web site has doubled."

The NA(H)TO(D)-mouthpiece, November 20, 2007
www.spiegel.de/international/world/controversial-propaganda-using-stalin-to-boost-russia-abroad-a-518259.html

The old freemasons of the grand orient.

The RT Stalin campaign is interesting in combination with the marketing text in so far that it may even be interpreted as hidden middle finger to grand orient.
As you know, these people communicate subtly, and perhaps RT is contested ground, and RT Moscow sent RT America a message.

blue_tackler wrote:

blue_tackler wrote:

Last Edit: 09 Nov 2015 02:34 by Oracle.
User(s) who Liked this post: Orangeaid, annabelle

Larry King Show Now on Russia Today - The Death of Mikhail Lesin 01 Dec 2015 08:46 #17

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

www.facebook.com/LarryKing/posts/10151700930654665

Already in 2011

Video description:

Russian PM Vladimir Putin was one of the last guests that broadcasting legend Larry King interviewed during the course of his extraordinary career -- and Larry told RT he was very impressed with the force of Putin's personality and charisma. "I had an affinity with him", King told RT. "You try to get that with a lot of guests, but I really had it with him...he has qualities that have nothing to do with politics...they change a room." The legendary TV host also said that he was not in the least surprised to hear Putin will be running for president in the 2012 election. "There are certain lives that you can't leave", said King, "and the political life is one of those. When you talk to a political leader who is either out of office, or not in a position of great power, you miss that power -- it's an aphrodisiac." The CNN anchor also spoke at length about what had impressed him about Vladimir Putin back in 2000, saying that even his crew liked him when they filmed in New York. That first interview, of course, is most often remembered for the exchange between King and Putin about the 'Kursk', the Russian nuclear submarine that sank in the Barents Sea in August 2000. Asked by the host about what happened, Putin simply said "It sank." It's become a famous statement -- one Larry King called "a great television moment" and a "brilliant way to answer a difficult question. It was a combination of being new and being direct," King told RT. Asked to compare the man he interviewed last year to the man he first interviewed in 2000, Larry King stated simply that he liked Putin straight away -- as did former President George W Bush. "I found him engaging," said King. "There are certain people that come into your life and you like them."

To me this means Jews own the Kremlin propaganda, too.
Or don't they? What do you think?

observer.com/2015/02/how-kremlin-tv-covers-america-and-why-it-matters/
www.newstatesman.com/politics/media/2015/11/i-hate-censorship-larry-king-his-journey-prime-time-tv-russia-today
gawker.com/putin-fan-larry-king-joining-russian-news-channel-510253710

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 01 Dec 2015 09:29 by PFIZIPFEI.

Larry King Show Now on Russia Today 01 Dec 2015 11:08 #18

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
"There are certain people that come into your life and you like them."
Ted Bundy had the exact same effect. Larry.

Larry King Show Now on Russia Today - The Death of Mikhail Lesin 01 Dec 2015 13:07 #19

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
PFIZIPFEI wrote:

www.facebook.com/LarryKing/posts/10151700930654665

Already in 2011

Video description:

Russian PM Vladimir Putin was one of the last guests that broadcasting legend Larry King interviewed during the course of his extraordinary career -- and Larry told RT he was very impressed with the force of Putin's personality and charisma. "I had an affinity with him", King told RT. "You try to get that with a lot of guests, but I really had it with him...he has qualities that have nothing to do with politics...they change a room." The legendary TV host also said that he was not in the least surprised to hear Putin will be running for president in the 2012 election. "There are certain lives that you can't leave", said King, "and the political life is one of those. When you talk to a political leader who is either out of office, or not in a position of great power, you miss that power -- it's an aphrodisiac." The CNN anchor also spoke at length about what had impressed him about Vladimir Putin back in 2000, saying that even his crew liked him when they filmed in New York. That first interview, of course, is most often remembered for the exchange between King and Putin about the 'Kursk', the Russian nuclear submarine that sank in the Barents Sea in August 2000. Asked by the host about what happened, Putin simply said "It sank." It's become a famous statement -- one Larry King called "a great television moment" and a "brilliant way to answer a difficult question. It was a combination of being new and being direct," King told RT. Asked to compare the man he interviewed last year to the man he first interviewed in 2000, Larry King stated simply that he liked Putin straight away -- as did former President George W Bush. "I found him engaging," said King. "There are certain people that come into your life and you like them."

To me this means Jews own the Kremlin propaganda, too.
Or don't they? What do you think?

observer.com/2015/02/how-kremlin-tv-covers-america-and-why-it-matters/
www.newstatesman.com/politics/media/2015/11/i-hate-censorship-larry-king-his-journey-prime-time-tv-russia-today
gawker.com/putin-fan-larry-king-joining-russian-news-channel-510253710

I think what comes out of the Kremlin itself and the Moscow desk is valid truthful coverage.

King and Kaiser are Jews who make syndicated shows bought by RT. I think they are also contracted by RT US. That is a shite service compared to the version that comes from Moscow.

Larry King Show Now on Russia Today 01 Dec 2015 13:11 #20

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
I think what comes out of the Kremlin itself and the Moscow desk is valid truthful coverage.

When do you think the FSB switched to its new cuddlier approach to world affairs?