Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The king of Hazor and the Israelite army led by Lee James and Barack Obama.-- CSIS ---The ISIS option

The king of Hazor and the Israelite army led by Lee James and Barack Obama.-- CSIS ---The ISIS option 18 Nov 2015 11:43 #1

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
  • You have the Right NOT to Vote! = for EVIL!
dentedarthur wrote:
ragnarok wrote:
If ISIS is the propaganda term, what would you prefer to call them, assuming you accept there is a large group of heavily armed men making life miserable in the ME? Do you also believe the alleged creators of this as yet improperly named group of killers are in complete control of them?

Daesh
http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/isis-terror/paris-attacks-what-does-daesh-mean-why-does-isis-hate-n463551

https://www.bostonglobe.com/opinion/2014/10/09/words-matter-isis-war-use-daesh/V85GYEuasEEJgrUun0dMUP/story.html
All just coincidental .....

The last SEAL to be opened which will reveal the truth of things.

Hence & note the wording & my finding in number count related terms! ...... fits to a " T "
When French President Francois Hollande addressed the nation Saturday in the aftermath of the Paris massacre, he vowed that France
"will be unforgiving with the barbarians from Daesh."

What is "daesh"?

According to Arabic translator Alice Guthrie, "D.A.E.SH is a transliteration of the Arabic acronym formed of the same words that make up I.S.I.S in English: 'Islamic State in Iraq and Syria', or 'al-dowla al-islaamiyya fii-il-i'raaq wa-ash-shaam'."

It is a term that most Arab states and many European governments use to refer to the Islamic State or ISIS. U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry often uses the term, too.
http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/isis-terror/paris-attacks-what-does-daesh-mean-why-does-isis-hate-n463551
"will be unforgiving with the barbarians from Daesh." :yup:

D.A.E.S.H

DAESH (37) = 10 = 1
HELL (37) = 10 = 1
SEAL (37) = 10 = 1 = suppose pointing to the final symbolic seventh Seal of the seven deadly sins?

Hence the number 3 = Trinity ....... the 7 for the final revealed Seal colection.
The last one will reveal the real devils in this World of theirs! :yup:
And its well on its way too........ since 9/11.

Revelation 3:9
Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before your feet, and to know that I have loved you.

The Seven Seals of Revelation Have Been Opened!
Revelation tells us that Jesus Christ would be able to open those seals. “And I wept much, because no man was found worthy to open and to read the book, neither to look thereon. And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, HATH PREVAILED to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof” (Revelation 5:4-5).

Opening of the Seventh Seal (Revelation, Chapter 8)
When the seventh of the seven seals was opened, there was silence. It was a great anticlimax after a period praising God. In the silence, the angel placed incense on the altar of God. The altar and the incense are the prayers of the saints and they are fragrant in the nostrils of God.
<< The seven transformed into the Cross with the right hand pointing up!
Out of the Seventh Seal came Seven Angels with Seven Trumpets. Trumpets were used for warning and their purpose was to warn of the judgments coming to the inhabitants of the earth. The focus here is that those that dwell in this earth (those comfortable in the world) will need to be warned. It is a warning to those who scoff at the coming judgment of God.

The task of the Christian Church is to warn people of what is coming. The greatest compliment and intimate interest that God can ever pay to a person is to promise judgment. If there were no final judgment, then individuals would have no significance.
Don’t count on tomorrow. Today is the day for salvation.

The Seven Seals is a phrase in the Book of Revelation that refers to seven symbolic seals that secure the book or scroll, that John of Patmos saw in his Revelation of Jesus Christ. The opening of the seals of the Apocalyptic document occurs in Revelation Chapters 5-8 and marks the Second Coming. In John's vision, the only one worthy to open the book is referred to as both the "Lion of Judah" and the "Lamb having seven horns and seven eyes".[5:5-6]

The 7 seals contained secret information known only to God until the Lamb/Lion was found worthy to open the scroll and to look on the contents.
Important scrolls being secured with seals is mentioned in earlier Bible examples including Book of Daniel 12:4...

ISIS (56) = 11 = 2
LIGHT (56) = 11 = 2 = seeing things in the right & true light!
LEVEL (56) = 11 = 2
TABOR (56) = 11 = 2
THE END (56) = 11 = 2 = and new beginning for ALL!

The 7 Seals of the Apocalypse
(The 7 Seals of the Revelation of Jesus Christ)
The 7 Seals of the Book of Apocalypse represent the last period and the last 7 years before consummation, the reign of Antichrist (see Antichrist), the last and intensive phase of Satan world control, unleashing of evil, great deception and lies and imposter, a global governmental system constitutive of a union of political system (political system and military system leading to chaos and wars and disintegration of institutions and dictatorship) and financial system (leading to poverty and famines and financial crisis and mark of Antichrist) and religious system (undermining and destroying the Laws of God and Christ leading to the worship of Antichrist endorsed by a False Prophet) and social system (social system and media system leading to corruption and immorality and disintegration of society and lawlessness), eschatological judgment to bring about the perverse political and secular messianic kingdom, revolt and blasphemy against God and Christ and his Church and persecution of the Church, until Just Divine Judgment is poured out, "The Day of the Lord shall not come unless there come a revolt first, and the man of sin be revealed [Antichrist], the son of perdition, whom the Lord Jesus shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming" (St Paul).

The biblical Battle of Mount Tabor takes place during the time of the Book of Judges (recorded in chapters 4 and 5) between Canaanite forces of the king of Hazor and the Israelite army led by Barak and Deborah.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Mount_Tabor_(biblical)

Israelite & Barack Obama and 44th U.S. President = well could not be much closer I would say?
But who could relate to this Deborah ???

44 = 8 = infinity = Christ will be revealed .... not by Barak; but through the collaborations & evil actions together with the Israelites! :yup:

Its not me following the book & texts ...... but they all are following it! ....... I'm only trying to decode & expose there scams!

Well when things fit they just fit ...... even if its only coincidental ..... BUT IS IT? >> IS THE REAL SEVENTH QUESTION!

All just bullsh@t? ...
Well we ALL will see what turns out to be the real deal truth .... & how guiding the inner invisible silent Spirit truly is; or may not is?

>> tell me I only dreaming this sh@t up! ....LoL
O Hell here we go; look at this ........ Nuts totally Nuts & what type of job it relates too!...
The White House
Office of the Press Secretary

For Immediate ReleaseAugust 01, 2013
President Obama Announces his Intent to Nominate Deborah Lee James as Secretary of the Air Force

WASHINGTON, DC – Today, President Obama announced his intent to nominate Deborah Lee James as Secretary of the Air Force.

President Obama said, “Deborah’s strong record of public service and leadership in the private sector makes her uniquely qualified to be my nominee for Secretary of the Air Force. I look forward to working with her to keep our Air Force the very best in the world and to keep faith with our extraordinary Air Force personnel and their families.”
https://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2013/08/01/president-obama-announces-his-intent-nominate-deborah-lee-james-secretar

Military Strategy Forum: Secretary of the Air Force
Deborah Lee James on the Nuclear Enterprise

O there is more .... Video image background CSIS

I say it is the final revealed in detail ...
The biblical Battle of Mount Tabor takes place during the time of the Book of Judges (recorded in chapters 4 and 5) between Canaanite
forces of the king of Hazor and the Israelite army led by Deborah and Barak .

CSIS
The Canadian Security Intelligence Service (CSIS, /ˈsiːsɪs/; French: Service canadien du renseignement de sécurité, SCRS) is Canada's primary national intelligence service. It is responsible for collecting, analyzing, reporting and disseminating intelligence on threats to Canada's national security, and conducting operations, covert and overt, within Canada and abroad.[3] It also reports to and advises the government of Canada on national security issues and situations that threaten the security of the nation.

Its headquarters is located in Ottawa, Ontario, in a purpose-built facility completed in 1995.[4] CSIS is responsible to Parliament through the Minister of Public Safety, but is also overseen by the Federal Court system, and the Security Intelligence Review Committee.

Part of a series on
Global surveillance

Disclosures
Origins Pre-2013 2013–present Reactions
Systems
XKeyscore PRISM ECHELON Carnivore DISHFIRE STONEGHOST Tempora Frenchelon Fairview MYSTIC Boundless Informant BULLRUN PINWALE Stingray
Agencies
Five Eyes BND DGSE FSB MISRI MSS PLA RAW
People
Michael S. Rogers Keith Alexander James Bamford James Clapper Duncan Campbell Edward Snowden Russ Tice
Barack Obama Julian Assange
Places
The Doughnut Fort Meade Menwith Hill Pine Gap Southern Cross Cable Utah Data Center Bad Aibling Station Dagger Complex
Laws
FISA amendments UKUSA Agreement Lustre Data Retention Directive Data Protection Directive USA Freedom Act
Proposed changes
FISA Improvements Act Other proposals
Concepts
Mass surveillance Panopticism Culture of fear Secure communication SIGINT Call detail record Surveillance state Surveillance issues in smart cities
Related topics
Espionage Intelligence agency Cryptography Tor VPNs Human rights Privacy Liberty Satellites Alleged conspiracies New World Order Cryptanalysis Panetta Review Stop Watching Us [5]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canadian_Security_Intelligence_Service

CSIS (50) = 5 = ‡Ϫ
SNAKE (50) = 5 = ‡Ϫ
HYLE (50) = 5 = ‡Ϫ =
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyle

IEOU (50) = 5 = ‡Ϫ =
http://gnosis.org/library/1ieo.htm

SACHS (50) = 5 = ‡Ϫ = Goldman Sachs
VINE (50) = 5 = ‡Ϫ

The Goldman Sachs Conspiracy Bible

Theories about Goldman Sachs (GS) running a shadow government, or something nearly as dramatic, are all the rage these days.

The smoking gun, holy grail document that everyone's passing around is a 19-page treatise called "Behind the Curtain". It's written by Martin A. Armstrong, a former commodities investor who's now serving time in prison for scamming Japanese investors.

Honestly, we haven't read the whole thing, as we kind of stopped at the part where he talks about the assassination plot against him in prison, but we'd love to hear your take.

Behind the Curtain4!9!09

Tell me I'm just freaking dreaming here?

@ oiram @
Last Edit: 18 Nov 2015 12:27 by Mario.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Top Ten Reasons not to Talk – or listen – to CSIS 18 Nov 2015 11:48 #2

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom

Top Ten Reasons not to Talk – or listen – to CSIS ..... > ISIS

Talking with CSIS can be dangerous for you
Even though CSIS agents do not have powers of arrest and detention, CSIS can and does use information it gathers in seemingly innocuous conversations to write security assessments for immigration applications, detention and deportation under security certificates, various blacklists (the no fly list, border watch lists, etc.1) and other purposes. Innocent comments you make can be taken out of context and misinterpreted, but you will have no opportunity to correct errors, because intelligence information remains secret.2 This can have a serious impact on your life.

Talking with – and listening to – CSIS can be dangerous to others

Just as CSIS can use your words against you, they can use innocuous things you say against others. In extreme cases, this can lead to situations where people’s lives are at risk. For example, in the case of Maher Arar, security agencies passed on hearsay information to the Americans that not only proved baseless but led to his rendition to Syria. CSIS later led efforts aimed at preventing Mr. Arar’s return to Canada.3 Hearsay information relied on by CSIS certainly contributed to Adil Charkaoui’s six and a half year struggle against arbitrary detention and deportation to torture under a security certificate.4

Moreover, CSIS is known to spread false information about others.5 Listening to CSIS creates doubt and can make people afraid to associate with the targets of rumour-mongering, effectively isolating them.6

CSIS cannot be trusted

Over the years, CSIS has demonstrated time and again that they lack competence8 and may act in bad faith. CSIS played a key role in bungling the Air India investigation9 (and, according to the Globe and Mail, a CSIS mole may have actually played a role in the bombing);10 they destroyed evidence in the Charkaoui security certificate case;11 they suppressed the fact that a key informant had failed a lie detector in the Harkat and Almrei security certificate cases;12 and they lied to their own oversight body (the Security Intelligence Review Committee—SIRC) in the Bhupinder Liddar case.13
CSIS also routinely engages in unethical tactics of intimidation and harassment in their efforts to recruit informers: visiting people at home and at work unannounced, offering money and favours for information, intimidating those with precarious immigration status,14 intrusive and irrelevant questioning,15 improper identification, discouraging people from contacting lawyers or suggesting that they contact a lawyer chosen by CSIS.16

CSIS shares information with untrustworthy and brutal partners

Information provided to CSIS will not stay with CSIS. The agency admits to having intelligence-sharing agreements with the spy agencies of 147 other countries;17 its contemporary colleagues include the CIA, Mossad, the mukhabarats of Syria, Jordan, Morocco, Sudan and Egypt, Turkey’s MIT and many more. Information sharing continues, despite SIRC’s finding that CSIS “is rarely in a position to determine how information that went to a foreign agency is used, or how information it receives was obtained.”18 Anything you tell CSIS could be shared with one of those other agencies, potentially affecting your travels and family abroad.

Solidarity against racism and racial profiling
CSIS targets entire communities based on profiling, association and racist conceptualizations of “threat” and “national security” 19. Although indigenous peoples,20 queer21 and racialized communities and immigrants22 have long been in the sights of colonial Canada’s security agencies, Muslims and Arabs have been the most heavily targeted groups in recent years.23 Total non-cooperation with CSIS is the best way to oppose racist “threat assessments” and uphold the freedom, rights and security of communities who are being profiled and targeted. Collective non-collaboration will decrease the pressure on more vulnerable persons and groups who might otherwise be too afraid to assert their rights to privacy and silence.
http://www.peoplescommission.org/en/csis/top10.php

Talking to CSIS can jeopardize collective social justice work and community organizing

By intimidating and harassing individuals,29 casting fear, spreading rumours, isolating leaders, using manipulation based on psychological profiling and recruiting informers or even provacteurs, CSIS can create or exploit divisions between activists and community members and disrupt community organizing and social justice work. 30

Complete non-cooperation with CSIS is the best way to maintain unity and solidarity and continue our work for social justice and supporting members of our various communities in their struggles for justice and against repression.

The People’s Commission Network is a Montreal network monitoring and opposing the “national security agenda”. The network is a space for individuals and groups who face oppression in the name of “national security” – such as indigenous people, immigrants, racialized communities, radical groups, social justice organizations, labour unions – and their allies, to form alliances, share information, and coordinate strategies to defend their full rights and dignity.

@ oiram @
Last Edit: 18 Nov 2015 11:59 by Mario.

The king of Hazor and the Israelite army led by Lee James and Barack Obama.-- CSIS ---The ISIS option 18 Nov 2015 11:53 #3

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
On the bbc news this morning it said that Seal would be appearing with Duran Duran on their upcoming gig. :O

It's a sign!

The king of Hazor and the Israelite army led by Lee James and Barack Obama.-- CSIS ---The ISIS option 18 Nov 2015 12:15 #4

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
ragnarok wrote:
On the bbc news this morning it said that Seal would be appearing with Duran Duran on their upcoming gig. :O
It's a sign!
O Hell !! ......... again & again with no freaking end in side!! :mad:

And keep the hell away from my threads lowlife bitch .......... do I make my point clear; or do you need this in writing!

We all can only hope that @novum has a day coming up and makes an exceptional action in the name of all members here!
Lets pray for it ........ & I never prayed in the public!

And once its done ........ could you please remove this posting & the morons one!
But not before its finally done!

@ oiram @
Last Edit: 18 Nov 2015 12:19 by Mario.
User(s) who Liked this post: wiikkidd

The king of Hazor and the Israelite army led by Lee James and Barack Obama.-- CSIS ---The ISIS option 18 Nov 2015 12:16 #5

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
Jimmies Rustled. Mission Accomplished.

The king of Hazor and the Israelite army led by Lee James and Barack Obama.-- CSIS ---The ISIS option 18 Nov 2015 12:46 #6

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
The biblical Battle of Mount Tabor takes place during the time of the Book of Judges (recorded in chapters 4 and 5) between Canaanite forces of the King of Hazor and the Israelite army led by Barak and Deborah
The dot connection! Because they running fanatically & primitively there entire scam by scriptural records!

House of Pillars at Hazor

Tel Hazor

(Hebrew: תל חצור‎), also Hatzor and Tell el-Qedah, is an archaeological tell at the site of ancient Hazor, located in the Upper Galilee, north of the Sea of Galilee, in the southern Hula Valley overlooking Lake Merom. In the Middle Bronze Age (around 1750 BCE) and the Israelite period (ninth century BCE), Hazor was the largest fortified city in the country and one of the most important in the Fertile Crescent. It maintained commercial ties with Babylon and Syria, and imported large quantities of tin for the bronze industry. In the Book of Joshua, Hazor is described as “the head of all those kingdoms” (Josh. 11:10). 
The Hazor expedition headed by Yigal Yadin in the mid-1950s was the most important dig undertaken by Israel in its early years of statehood. Tel Hazor is the largest archaeological site in northern Israel, featuring an upper tell of 30 acres and a lower city of more than 175 acres.[1]
In 2005, the remains of Hazor were designated a World Heritage Site by UNESCO as part of the Biblical Tels - Megiddo, Hazor, Beer Sheba.

Canaanite Hazor
Archaeological remains at Hazor

During the Egyptian Second Intermediate Period and early New Kingdoms (together running between 18th century BC and 13th century BC), Canaan was an Egyptian vassal state; thus 14th century documents, from the El Amarna archive in Egypt, describe the king of Hazor (in Amarna letters called Hasura), Abdi-Tirshi, as swearing loyalty to the Egyptian pharaoh. However, EA 148 specifically reports that Hasura's king had gone over to the Habiru, who were invading Canaan. In these documents, Hazor is described as an important city in Canaan. Hazor is also mentioned in the Execration texts, that pre-date the Amarna letters, and in 18th century BCE documents found in Mari on the Euphrates River.

According to the Book of Joshua Hazor was the seat of Jabin, a powerful Canaanite king that led a Canaanite confederation against Joshua, but was defeated by Joshua, who burnt Hazor to the ground.[2] According to the Book of Judges Hazor was the seat of Jabin, the king of Canaan, whose commander, Sisera, led a Canaanite army against Barak, but was ultimately defeated.[3] Textual scholars believe that the prose account of Barak, which differs from the poetic account in the Song of Deborah, is a conflation of accounts of two separate events, one concerning Barak and Sisera like the poetic account, the other concerning Jabin's confederation and defeat.[4] In addition, the Book of Judges and Book of Joshua may be parallel accounts referring to the same events, rather than describing different time periods,[4][5] and thus they may refer to the same Jabin, a powerful king based in Hazor, whose Canaanite confederation was defeated by an Israelite army.[6]

Aerial photo of Tel Hazor
Israel Finkelstein claims that the Israelites emerged as a subculture within Canaanite society and rejects the biblical account of the Israelite conquest of Canaan.[7] In this view, the Book of Joshua conflates several independent battles between disparate groups over the centuries, and artificially attributes them to a single leader, Joshua.[4]

Nevertheless, one archaeological stratum, dating from around 1200 BC, shows signs of catastrophic fire, and cuneiform tablets found at the site refer to monarchs named Ibni Addi, where Ibni may be the etymological origin of Yavin (Jabin).[1][7] The city also show signs of having been a magnificent Canaanite city prior to its destruction, with great temples and opulent palaces,[7] split into an upper acropolis, and lower city; the town evidently had been a major Canaanite city. He theorized that the destruction of Hazor was the result of civil strife, attacks by the Sea Peoples, and/or a result of the general collapse of civilization across the whole eastern Mediterranean in the Late Bronze Age.[7]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tel_Hazor

@ oiram @
Last Edit: 18 Nov 2015 12:55 by Mario.

The king of Hazor and the Israelite army led by Lee James and Barack Obama.-- CSIS ---The ISIS option 20 Nov 2015 13:31 #7

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
These fanatics matching up scriptural names to there game play agenda!
Must take them years of coordination & manipulation to do so ..........
So what would happen if one of there Star actors gets removed from there dirty party game?
Would his then be the final end of there madness? :ponda:

Military Strategy Forum: Secretary of the Air Force
Deborah Lee James on the Nuclear Enterprise

O there is more .... Video image background CSIS

Luca Giordano, The Defeat of Sisera, c. 1692.

I say it is the final revealed in detail ...
The biblical Battle of Mount Tabor takes place during the time of the Book of Judges (recorded in chapters 4 and 5) between Canaanite forces of the
king of Hazor and the Israelite army led by Deborah and Barak .

All the Verses containing Barak & Deborah
Jdg 4:6 And she sent and called Barak the son of Abinoam out of Kedeshnaphtali, and said unto him, Hath not the LORD God of Israel commanded, saying, Go and draw toward mount Tabor, and take with thee ten thousand men of the children of Naphtali and of the children of Zebulun?

Jdg 4:8 And Barak said unto her, If thou wilt go with me, then I will go: but if thou wilt not go with me, then I will not go.

Jdg 4:9 And she said, I will surely go with thee: notwithstanding the journey that thou takest shall not be for thine honour; for the LORD shall sell Sisera into the hand of a woman. And Deborah arose, and went with Barak to Kedesh.

Jdg 4:10 And Barak called Zebulun and Naphtali to Kedesh; and he went up with ten thousand men at his feet: and Deborah went up with him.

Jdg 4:12 And they shewed Sisera that Barak the son of Abinoam was gone up to mount Tabor.

Jdg 4:14 And Deborah said unto Barak, Up; for this is the day in which the LORD hath delivered Sisera into thine hand: is not the LORD gone out before thee? So Barak went down from mount Tabor, and ten thousand men after him.

Jdg 4:15 And the LORD discomfited Sisera, and all his chariots, and all his host, with the edge of the sword before Barak; so that Sisera lighted down off his chariot, and fled away on his feet.

Jdg 4:16 But Barak pursued after the chariots, and after the host, unto Harosheth of the Gentiles: and all the host of Sisera fell upon the edge of the sword; and there was not a man left.

Jdg 4:22 And, behold, as Barak pursued Sisera, Jael came out to meet him, and said unto him, Come, and I will shew thee the man whom thou seekest. And when he came into her tent, behold, Sisera lay dead, and the nail was in his temples.

Jdg 5:1 Then sang Deborah and Barak the son of Abinoam on that day, saying,

Jdg 5:12 Awake, awake, Deborah: awake, awake, utter a song: arise, Barak, and lead thy captivity captive, thou son of Abinoam.

Jdg 5:15 And the princes of Issachar were with Deborah; even Issachar, and also Barak: he was sent on foot into the valley. For the divisions of Reuben there were great thoughts of heart.

Heb 11:32 And what shall I more say? for the time would fail me to tell of Gedeon, and of Barak, and of Samson, and of Jephthae; of David also, and Samuel, and of the prophets:
Verse Count: 13
http://www.biblewheel.com/GR/GR_Database.php?SearchBy_Word=barak

Sisera (Hebrew: סִיסְרָא Sîsərā) was commander of the Canaanite army of King Jabin of Hazor, who is mentioned in Judges 4-5 of the Hebrew Bible. After being defeated by the forces of the Israelite tribes of Zebulun and Naphtali under the command of Barak and Deborah, Sisera was killed by Jael, who hammered a tent peg into his temple.

Biblical
According to the Bible, during the period of the Judges, Sisera commanded nine hundred iron chariots and oppressed the Israelites for twenty years from Harosheth Haggoyim, a fortified cavalry base.[1] After the prophetess Deborah persuaded Barak to face Sisera in battle, they, with an Israelite force of ten thousand, defeated him at the Battle of Mount Tabor on the plain of Esdraelon. Judges 5: 20 says that "the stars in their courses fought against Sisera," and the following verse implies that the army was swept away by the river Kishon.[2] Following the battle, there was peace for forty years.[3]

After losing the battle, Sisera fled to the settlement of Heber the Kenite in the plain of Zaanaim, where he was received by Jael, Heber's wife. Jael brought him into her tent with apparent hospitality and "gave him milk...in a lordly dish." Jael promised to hide Sisera and covered him with a rug; but after he fell asleep, she drove a tent peg through his temple with a mallet, her blow being so forceful that the peg pinned his head to the ground.[4]

Sisera's name has been variously identified as Philistine, Hittite, Hurrian, or Egyptian (Ses-Ra, "servant of Ra"). The Israeli scholar and archaeologist Adam Zertal identifies Sisera with the sea people called Shardana (or Sherden), arguing that Sisera came from the island of Sardinia.[5] Zertal and Oren Cohen proposed that the excavation at El-ahwat between Katzir-Harish and Nahal Iron is the site of Harosheth Haggoyim.[5][6]

Sisera in later legend
According to Jewish legend, because Sisera's mother cried a hundred cries when he did not return home, a hundred blasts are blown on the shofar on Rosh Hashana, the Jewish New Year.[7] The Talmud states that the descendants of Sisera studied Torah in Jerusalem and even taught children there.[8]
According to the Midrash, Jael engaged in sexual intercourse with Sisera seven times, but because she was attempting to exhaust him in order to kill him, her sin was for Heaven's sake and therefore praiseworthy.[9]
Also according to the Midrash,[10] Sisera had previously conquered every country against which he had fought. His voice was so strong that, when he called loudly, the most solid wall would shake and the wildest animal would fall dead.
Deborah was the only one who could withstand his voice and not be stirred from her place. Sisera caught fish enough in his beard when bathing in the Kishon to provision his whole army, and thirty-one kings followed Sisera merely for the opportunity of drinking, or otherwise using, the waters of Israel. According to B.Gittin, the descendants of Sisera were teachers of the young in Jerusalem.[11]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sisera

@ oiram @
Last Edit: 20 Nov 2015 14:01 by Mario.