Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Brit Who Hacked NASA ‘Found Evidence Of Warships In Space’

Brit Who Hacked NASA ‘Found Evidence Of Warships In Space’ 09 Dec 2015 03:37 #1

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
Hmmm Richplanet on Yahoo News :dunno:

uk.news.yahoo.com/brit-hacked-nasa-found-evidence-084449883.html#2DZJX2K

A Brit hacker who managed to gain access to top secret NASA computers has astonishingly claimed to have found evidence of U.S. warships stationed in space.

Gary McKinnon, who was wanted by America over the biggest military hack of all time, said that he discovered a secret space programme run by the American Navy.

Speaking to UFO channel RichPlanet TV, the 49-year-old revealed: “I used a program called Landsearch, which could search all the files and folders.

“But I scanned and looked for documents, I found an Excel spreadsheet which said, ‘Non-terrestrial officers’.

“It had ranks and names. It had tabs for ‘material transfer’ between ships.

“I took that to be, they must have a ships based in space – the names started with U.S.S.”

Mr McKinnon managed to gain access to the computers for several months without detection, and caught sight of an image that he believes could have been proof of alien life.

He said: “It was the hemisphere of a planet I assume was Earth.

“It was cloudy, but there was the classic cigar-shape (UFO).”

He added that he “did not feel it was man-made”.

Home Secretary Theresa May blocked the extradition order for Mr McKinnon in 2012 and it was announced later that year that he would not face prosecution in the UK.

Something stinks with this story....Seems like some type of con, imo the only time hackers are let off is when they agree to work for the state...As if the UK are really going to block an extradition for someone who has hacked into NASA/military, it's ridiculous, Imo the entire disclosure project is a con, this guy has hacked into a NASA/Navy dept where they are ''airbrushing out UFO's'' from satellite photographs.

If any ''airbrushing out'' (is that term still actually in use?) occurs it will be to conceal sensitive state/military information, the point is though, NASA/military only need not to release photographs that contain UFO's, why would they need ''airbrush'' them out?

Imagine the conversation ''Excuse me General, sorry to bother you but I have seen a UFO in this Satellite photograph, should we keep the photo from the public domain?''...''Hell no son, just ''airbrush'' the god dam UFO away''......''Ok General but should we not replace it with one of the thousands of other satellite images instead?''......''No son, we need to ''airbrush that away'' then leave the evidence in a insecure webpage with default passwords.''

''General someone has been snooping at the ''airbrushing program'' and seen the cigar, and they know about the ''non-terrestrial officers'' sir.'' .....''Why aye oughta.....!! I'm a non-calm-General, son :mad: So... they know about the non-ufo-satellite photos, the non-secure-webpages, and the non-terrestrial-officers eh :ponda: But do they know about the non-extradited-shill-program? :chuckle: ''.

Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 09 Dec 2015 09:24 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Brit Who Hacked NASA ‘Found Evidence Of Warships In Space’ 09 Dec 2015 04:03 #2

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
“‘What was the most exciting thing you saw?’ I ask.

‘I found a list of officers’ names,’ he claims, ‘under the heading “Non-Terrestrial Officers.”‘

‘Non-Terrestrial Officers?’I say.

‘Yeah, I looked it up,’ says Gary, ‘and it’s nowhere. It doesn’t mean little green men. What I think it means is not earth-based. I found a list of ‘fleet-to-fleet transfers,’ and a list of ship names. I looked them up. They weren’t US navy ships. What I saw made me believe they have some kind of spaceship, off-planet.’

‘The Americans have a secret spaceship?’ I ask.

‘That’s what this trickle of evidence has led me to believe.’

‘Some kind of other Mir that nobody knows about?’

‘I guess so,’ says Gary.

‘What were the ship names?’

‘I can’t remember,’ says Gary. ‘I was smoking a lot of dope at the time. Not good for the intellect.'”

A Human Technician Performing Maintenance On The Rover -
“Non-Terrestrial Officer” Photographed On Mars?“

Read more at www.inquisitr.com/1780511/nasas-curiosity-rover-photo-shows-human-non-terrestrial-officer-performing-maintenance-on-mars/#uWv62hpCEuTFkIpz.99
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 09 Dec 2015 04:36 by Frothy.

Brit Who Hacked NASA ‘Found Evidence Of Warships In Space’ 09 Dec 2015 04:12 #3

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Remember that William Cooper was led to believe in things regarding ET's and he later said he had been led up the garden path. :hahano:
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352

Brit Who Hacked NASA ‘Found Evidence Of Warships In Space’ 09 Dec 2015 04:30 #4

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
Here are Gary Mckinnon’s own words:
“SK: What did you find inside Nasa?
GM: One of these people was a Nasa photographic expert, and she said that in building eight of Johnson Space Centre they regularly airbrushed out images of UFOs from the high-resolution satellite imaging. What she said was there was there: there were folders called “filtered” and “unfiltered”, “processed” and “raw”, something like that.
I got one picture out of the folder, and bearing in mind this is a 56k dial-up, so a very slow internet connection, in dial-up days, using the remote control programme I turned the colour down to 4bit colour and the screen resolution really, really low, and even then the picture was still juddering as it came onto the screen.
But what came on to the screen was amazing. It was a culmination of all my efforts. It was a picture of something that definitely wasn’t man-made.
It was above the Earth’s hemisphere. It kind of looked like a satellite. It was cigar-shaped and had geodesic domes above, below, to the left, the right and both ends of it, and although it was a low-resolution picture it was very close up.
This thing was hanging in space, the earth’s hemisphere visible below it, and no rivets, no seams, none of the stuff associated with normal man-made manufacturing.
SK: Is it possible this is an artist’s impression?
GM: I don’t know… For me, it was more than a coincidence. This woman has said: “This is what happens, in this building, in this space centre”. I went into that building, that space centre, and saw exactly that.
SK: Do you have a copy of this? It came down to your machine.
GM: No, the graphical remote viewer works frame by frame. It’s a Java application, so there’s nothing to save on your hard drive, or at least if it is, only one frame at a time.
SK: So did you get the one frame?
GM: No.
SK: What happened?
GM: Once I was cut off, my picture just disappeared.
SK: You were actually cut off the time you were downloading the picture?
GM: Yes, I saw the guy’s hand move across.”
magicpopufos.blogspot.co.uk/2010/04/information-about-gary-mckinnons-ufo.html

So, a computer hacker can't take a screen shot using a snipping tool etc... :ponda:

''I saw the guy's hand''. :roll:
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 09 Dec 2015 05:20 by Frothy.

Brit Who Hacked NASA ‘Found Evidence Of Warships In Space’ 09 Dec 2015 10:49 #5

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
Do we even know what McKinnon's hacking skill level was? Systems are unsecure today, so back then they must have been a piece of piss to access if you were even semi-computer literate. If all he was doing was stumbling around in places that were insecure, that hardly makes him a competent hacker.

Brit Who Hacked NASA ‘Found Evidence Of Warships In Space’ 09 Dec 2015 11:08 #6

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
I heard him describe himself as a default password phisher, another said he was ''tunnelling'' though one would think that he we know how to take a screen shot. On Richplanet under his name on the screen it says ''computer advisor'' or something similar.

I mean if he's remotely controlling computers, so that he ''saw the guy's hand move across'' we can assume he meant the cursor on the screen, surely he'd have been able to have taken a screen shot with a pretty straight forward snipping tool, or perhaps he was just too shitfaced from smoking pot...

Actually ''computer systems Administrator'' - certainly gives the impression that he would now how to take a screen shot.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 09 Dec 2015 12:31 by Frothy.

Brit Who Hacked NASA ‘Found Evidence Of Warships In Space’ 09 Dec 2015 11:12 #7

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
If up until that moment he'd had no indication anybody was on to his activities, he probably just got complacent and never thought to screenshot everything the moment it became clear on screen.

Brit Who Hacked NASA ‘Found Evidence Of Warships In Space’ 09 Dec 2015 11:18 #8

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
ragnarok wrote:
If up until that moment he'd had no indication anybody was on to his activities, he probably just got complacent and never thought to screenshot everything the moment it became clear on screen.

What, he's snooping, he's gone to all that trouble to change the file viewing format so that he can view them within a certain time scale, he sees the holy grail, what he was looking for, he's waited for it to download, he notices that he can't save any files but does not bother to take screen shots.

Pffffffffff I'm not buying it.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 09 Dec 2015 11:21 by Frothy.

Brit Who Hacked NASA ‘Found Evidence Of Warships In Space’ 09 Dec 2015 11:34 #9

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
He was doing it over a period of time that lasted months, yet he only gets rumbled at the time he looks at a ufo image....
:ponda:

No other time, and not long enough to photo it...... I believe that he might have snooped about here and there but was not into the classified stuff about ''airbrushed ufo's'' and ''non-terrestrial officers''.

That term is not right, for instance in the military a NCO is a non-commissioned-officer ''non'' meaning lacking, not meaning ''not of'' as in ''not of the earth''.

He wants people to believe that there are secret space ships flying about up there, based on the iffy evidence with no substance of any kind to back it.

Now he could argue that he had some stuff but the police confiscated his computer and still have not returned his hard drive, personally I don't see why NASA or the Navy would airbrush ufo's out of satellite photos, when they can more easily just not reveal the photos at all, it's ridiculous.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 09 Dec 2015 11:36 by Frothy.

Brit Who Hacked NASA ‘Found Evidence Of Warships In Space’ 09 Dec 2015 11:42 #10

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
It seems unlikely, but the guy was an Asperger-ish computer geek, not a kremlin spy, and to him it was all like a game, rather than a serious evidence gathering mission. I doubt McKinnon has a criminal bone in him, so taking such precautions might not have occurred to him.

I don't buy his whole story in full, but I'm not going to doubt it because he missed a screen shot of the best evidence yet. I don't know what the full story is with his case, but he defo ruffled some feathers. That could just have been because he exposed how incompetent their security was, tho'.
Last Edit: 09 Dec 2015 11:45 by ragnarok.

Brit Who Hacked NASA ‘Found Evidence Of Warships In Space’ 09 Dec 2015 11:45 #11

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
But to believe the ufo airbrushing from satellite photographs narrative, one would need to at least present a case why NASA or the Navy would bother, when they can more easily just withhold photos that have ufos in them. :conf:

And then wonder why only at the crucial moment he gets busted?
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 09 Dec 2015 11:47 by Frothy.

Brit Who Hacked NASA ‘Found Evidence Of Warships In Space’ 09 Dec 2015 11:53 #12

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
To me, it looks like he's definitely been snooping around in places he should never have been, but whatever he's seen, he hasn't got the authority or the charisma to get anybody to take him seriously, hence he's been let loose with just a big scare.

Brit Who Hacked NASA ‘Found Evidence Of Warships In Space’ 09 Dec 2015 12:17 #13

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
  • You have the Right NOT to Vote! = for EVIL!
Now you know why they calling Hollywood NASA cabal people being the egg heads living on a flat earth!

Even so the earth is a Ka'ba, kabbalah cube shaped cubicle......... same family line mind ....... enough said! >> (Believe it or Not?)

▼NASA KABBALAH▼     
@ oiram @
Last Edit: 09 Dec 2015 12:38 by Mario.

Brit Who Hacked NASA ‘Found Evidence Of Warships In Space’ 09 Dec 2015 12:24 #14

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
A typically non-helpful post from mario. Keep your flat earth bollocks in it's own thread.

Brit Who Hacked NASA ‘Found Evidence Of Warships In Space’ 09 Dec 2015 12:27 #15

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
I think that he's demonstrated an ability to go ''phishing'' into empty password fields and tunnel about in there, so to speak, as it won't get any alarm bells going if one tunnels from the side.

I watched something once that suggests that one would need to get into a university web system first, and from there into a lesser secure military webpage, as it's not unusual for connections to exist between a university and a military base etc.... So even if the password fields are still set to default, basically one just enters ''Password'' and can then create their own password once in the system, if traffic is being monitored it will be the dial ups, if it comes from a university system into a low key military data base, where satellite images can be exchanged for university research, an editing system will need be in place so that no military secrets are made available, ie they probably blur stuff out, try look at a military base on Google maps, they just blur them out, if they are of any importance, and will do before releasing them to universities or research labs etc..

I reckon that he's gotten into some of that, he's now milking the ufo shit, his legal team have either struck a deal for him to come out with the ufo cranky shit, or he didn't get as far as he says and only read some spread sheets that would appear meaningless.

He's saying that he downloaded a software onto the Navy computer system so that he could view the images quicker, I mean ffs, filling in a empty password field for an administrator's level means that one can alter the viewing formats for images but to download an unexpected software? He said the images were flickering, my guess is that his software was not compatible and that what he said that he saw can not be verified, I think the computer system shut him out at that point, at that point it was a hack, he got busted and made a load of shit up,
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 09 Dec 2015 12:43 by Frothy.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare