Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Quiz - I Side With?

Quiz - I Side With? 26 Jan 2016 20:59 #1

• Voltaire
  • Silver Member
Short quiz which pairs you with the US Presidential Hopefuls - a bit of fun - to take the edge off the bickering here :chuckle:

www.isidewith.com/political-quiz?from=VDZtMDkVR

I answered all questions (there sre several sections with drop down menus)

I was paired with Rand paul - though I have to stress I do not support Israel.

Truth is anti-semitic
Last Edit: 26 Jan 2016 21:00 by Voltaire.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: peacenik

Quiz - I Side With? 26 Jan 2016 21:08 #2

• hokuspokus
Hilary Clinton and Bernie Sanders ?!

Quiz - I Side With? 26 Jan 2016 23:37 #3

• peacenik
  • Immortal
I was paired with Donald Trump.

I am surprised no one has screeched, "sexism" at the last question,...."Who would make the best First Lady"? What would happen if Hillary Clinton won (heaven forbid)? Who would be her First Lady :larf:
Birth is not a beginning; death is not an end. There is existence without limitation; there is continuity without a starting point.” ~ Chuang Tzu
Last Edit: 26 Jan 2016 23:39 by peacenik.

Quiz - I Side With? 26 Jan 2016 23:46 #4

• GMP
  • Silver Member
Vote Bernie...
:)

Quiz - I Side With? 27 Jan 2016 00:08 #5

• Aunty Lynn
  • John Podesta is a loser!
peacenik wrote:

I am surprised no one has screeched, "sexism" at the last question,...."Who would make the best First Lady"? What would happen if Hillary Clinton won (heaven forbid)? Who would be her First Lady :larf:

:hi:

Philanthropist and proud member of the Council on Foreign Relations (USA), Chatham House (UK), the Institute for Strategic Studies (UK), the International Advisory Council of Asia House (UK), the Foreign Policy Association (USA), and Co-Chair of the Henry Jackson Initiative's report 'Towards a More Inclusive Capitalism'.
User(s) who Liked this post: peacenik, rodin

Quiz - I Side With? 27 Jan 2016 00:10 #6

• Voltaire
  • Silver Member
I didnt answer it

Truth is anti-semitic

Quiz - I Side With? 27 Jan 2016 00:53 #7

Aunty Lynn wrote:
peacenik wrote:

:hi:

she said lady NOV :)
User(s) who Liked this post: peacenik

Quiz - I Side With? 27 Jan 2016 00:57 #8

• Voltaire
  • Silver Member
Donald Trump was my second place partner (errrm not like that lol)

I do not trust any of them

Truth is anti-semitic

Quiz - I Side With? 27 Jan 2016 02:01 #9

• peacenik
  • Immortal
Voltaire wrote:

It's going to be semi-interesting that's for sure. I am thinking an establishment Republican will win? (not that I want them to)TPTB aren't going to let Trump win. Bernie Sanders is an old white guy. The Democrats don't like old white guys cuz they resemble our founding fore fathers.

Sadly, Americans still think they can vote in, prosperity. "new boss, same as the old boss".
Birth is not a beginning; death is not an end. There is existence without limitation; there is continuity without a starting point.” ~ Chuang Tzu
Last Edit: 27 Jan 2016 21:19 by peacenik.

Quiz - I Side With? 27 Jan 2016 02:09 #10

• Aunty Lynn
  • John Podesta is a loser!
backfromthebrink wrote:
she said lady

:toetap:

:nono:

:smith:
Philanthropist and proud member of the Council on Foreign Relations (USA), Chatham House (UK), the Institute for Strategic Studies (UK), the International Advisory Council of Asia House (UK), the Foreign Policy Association (USA), and Co-Chair of the Henry Jackson Initiative's report 'Towards a More Inclusive Capitalism'.

Quiz - I Side With? 27 Jan 2016 02:28 #11

Come on now NOV i know its you ;)

Quiz - I Side With? 27 Jan 2016 13:44 #12

• GMP
  • Silver Member
peacenik wrote:
Voltaire wrote:

It's going to be semi-interesting that's for sure. I am thinking an establishment Republican will win? TPTB aren't going to let Trump win. Bernie Sanders is an old white guy. The Democrats don't like old white guys cuz they resemble our founding fore fathers.

Sadly, Americans still think they can vote in, prosperity. "new boss, same as the old boss".

Dunno about Bernie's standing with Democrats everywhere but do know that he has a heck of a big Bernie-Booster following in Wisconsin.
We'll know for sure who gets nominated once the dust settles.

Quiz - I Side With? 27 Jan 2016 21:17 #13

• peacenik
  • Immortal
GMP wrote:
peacenik wrote:
Voltaire wrote:

It's going to be semi-interesting that's for sure. I am thinking an establishment Republican will win? TPTB aren't going to let Trump win. Bernie Sanders is an old white guy. The Democrats don't like old white guys cuz they resemble our founding fore fathers.

Dunno about Bernie's standing with Democrats everywhere but do know that he has a heck of a big Bernie-Booster following in Wisconsin.
We'll know for sure who gets nominated once the dust settles.

No POTUS candidate in the past who has promised a tax increase has ever won the election. Bernie Sanders promises a whopping 50% tax increase, and a huge corporate tax increase......

.www.bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2015-06-11/bernie-sanders-eyes-top-tax-rate-of-more-than-50-percent

What's left of the working middle class will be completely wiped out by the 50% tax hike. The corporate tax hike will drive what little business are remaining in the US.

But who knows? the voting public is clamoring for more "gimme fee shit" from the government. BS is a "gimme free shit" kinda guy. The only way the government can give more "free shit" is to raise taxes.Who knows, maybe the "gimme free shit" crowd outnumber the work for a living crowd. All I know is the current way of doing things is unsustainable.
Last Edit: 27 Jan 2016 21:26 by peacenik.

Quiz - I Side With? 28 Jan 2016 17:06 #14

• GMP
  • Silver Member
I can't call it for sure but my usually-as-supine-as-me rellys over in Wisconsin are boosting Bernie hence I get the Fb links every day.
Bernie's campaign team asked me if they could use some of my 'Keep our NHS Public' material last week and that's on there today as UK/USA drug cost comparisons.
Hopefully there's a critical mass of less well off blue collar and skilled white collar votes in the USA now to swing it for Bernie.
The tax thang isn't as scary as it sounds.
Over here those in work pay a reasonable amount in National Insurance ( pension and health care-tax) to fund free at the point of need healthcare.
Those who can't pay don't pay and no one has any fears about medical bills because we never get any. Everyone gets a state pension as well.
Last Edit: 28 Jan 2016 17:08 by GMP.

Quiz - I Side With? 28 Jan 2016 17:22 #15

• Robert Baird
I have seen some Brits are getting screwed if they go overseas - their pensions are not so safe.

Bernie has a real platform and if he was younger he might make it, I know he has a lot of young people supporting him. Truth is they are all avoiding real plans to address structural changes including robotics and gene-therapy, the invasion of religious extremists is getting addressed as if it is not a factor in the home grown idiot segment like Shrub too.

The only thing that really intrigues me - is will the Demos succeed in getting The Donald to head the Repub ticket? Yes, that can be done down there, along with voting the dead.

Quiz - I Side With? 28 Jan 2016 17:29 #16

• GMP
  • Silver Member
Robert Baird wrote:
I have seen some Brits are getting screwed if they go overseas - their pensions are not so safe.

Bernie has a real platform and if he was younger he might make it, I know he has a lot of young people supporting him. Truth is they are all avoiding real plans to address structural changes including robotics and gene-therapy, the invasion of religious extremists is getting addressed as if it is not a factor in the home grown idiot segment like Shrub too.

The only thing that really intrigues me - is will the Demos succeed in getting The Donald to head the Repub ticket? Yes, that can be done down there, along with voting the dead.

I'm still laughing over Mrs Palin's endorsement of Donald. Gotta love that gal she is a hoot.
Nothing surprises me about the USA. Been there many times and , having worked and travelled in many countries; still find the USA the most alien place to be.
Not sure if there's the same weight of fundamentalist Xtians behind the GOP as once there was.
Working people are hurting so the Dems message might just permeate this time.
It's an interesting one for sure.

Quiz - I Side With? 28 Jan 2016 17:46 #17

• Robert Baird
I spent most of my working life in the USA. I dealt with top opinion makers and high level community activists when I had my own marketing firm promoting cities for a dozen years. Jimmy Carter wrote a book detailing how Mattox had welfare bureaucrats threaten voters who did not vote for him, and many other things, His campaign chief owned an advertising agency in Atlanta (Rafshoon) that helped us, and when he went to DC he found there was nothing they could change, all spending was committed and advisors were lying all the time.

There are many great things and nice places in the US, the great resources they stole from those whose truth still is not told is a large reason why there is so much wealth, but if we do get another round of born again management or the war mongering stuff I hear from the Repubs - the world could decelerate too quickly into a massive bloodbath. There are more players sitting at the table with serious ability to hack computers and send missiles at special targets like the weaponizing installations making new viruses against the law, or turning the SDI platforms with Non Lethal weapons into something Dennis Kucinich warned would happen.
Last Edit: 28 Jan 2016 17:46 by Robert Baird. Reason: typo

Quiz - I Side With? 28 Jan 2016 20:08 #18

• peacenik
  • Immortal
BS brings nothing new to the table. BS at best is merely an extension of BO. That's why he hasn't got a chance of winning. BS is nothing more than a lesson in Karl Marx's Communist Manifesto, "Redistribution of wealth". Americans have had a taste of that during the Obama admin. That's why Obama's ratings have plunged into the 70's

Americans know, "redistribution of wealth" is just a code word for taking from the middle working class and giving it to the none workers. It's never about taking from the richest 1%.

The only way BS or any democrat can win is to count on votes from illegal aliens who want "free shit".

Quiz - I Side With? 28 Jan 2016 20:51 #19

• Robert Baird
Ratings in the 70s - wow!

That is very high, have you ever looked at exit ratings for other presidents?

The middle class has suffered most for a long time, the poor are still poor. Democrats or Repub - all the same. Will never change in a nation that lies about being a democracy and has synarchy at it's core.

"Redistribution of wealth" and other buzz words for sheep are just a smoke screen. But even Buffet is behind tax code changes which would cause fair taxation - I prefer a flat tax with a guaranteed income and a huge reduction in government spending which would result as bureaucrats are put on the street from departments like the IRS which is counter productive and corrupt.

I detect a ditto head!

As I suspected the ratings of Obama are no where near 70$ but still higher than the bush and his shrub.

www.benzinga.com/general/politics/14/11/5030580/presidential-approval-ratings-ranked-from-first-to-worst
Last Edit: 28 Jan 2016 20:56 by Robert Baird. Reason: add more

Quiz - I Side With? 28 Jan 2016 22:01 #20

• peacenik
  • Immortal
Robert Baird wrote:

Will never change in a nation that lies about being a democracy and has synarchy at it's core.

But even Buffet is behind tax code changes which would cause fair taxation - I prefer a flat tax with a guaranteed income and a huge reduction in government spending which would result as bureaucrats are put on the street from departments like the IRS which is counter productive and corrupt.

I detect a ditto head!

WTF does all that even mean? ...Anyone?
Last Edit: 28 Jan 2016 22:03 by peacenik.