Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2

TOPIC: Should the Sioux Separate?

Should the Sioux Separate? 02 Feb 2016 20:38 #1

  • Robert Baird
  • Robert Baird's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1235
  • Likes received: 84
My friends in the Mediwiwin declared they were not part of the USA a decade or more ago, and they do not want money.

They have much to teach mankind about Brotherhood and nature - and are not into owning it, but they want those who think they can own nature to get off their part of it.

In honour of my Fools Crow friend
Though her life may not be at end

I place this rap and ditty of nature
Knowing it'll please her and nurture

realitysandwich.com/x/convergences/

"What are the Black Hills?

The Sioux peoples consider The Black Hills to be “the Heart of Everything That Is”, their ancestral homeland and site of their sacred ceremonies. The US Government’s illegal seizure of this land (1872) caused irreparable damage to the Sioux people and their culture, and while awarded compensation today amounts to beyond $1.3 billion, The Great Sioux Nation have never collected, saying, “The Black Hills were never for sale.” President Barack Obama’s expressed commitment to considering the Great Sioux Nation’s Black Hills Claim in 2009, inspired fresh impetus for the Sioux tribes to heal, unite and make a cohesive appeal to the US government to return their rightful heritage."
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Should the Sioux Separate? 03 Feb 2016 18:59 #2

  • Cinta
  • Cinta's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Never Again
  • ''None are more hopelessly enslaved,than those who falsely believe they are free
  • Posts: 5333
  • Likes received: 1066
Robert Baird wrote:
My friends in the Mediwiwin declared they were not part of the USA a decade or more ago, and they do not want money.

They have much to teach mankind about Brotherhood and nature - and are not into owning it, but they want those who think they can own nature to get off their part of it.

In honour of my Fools Crow friend
Though her life may not be at end

I place this rap and ditty of nature
Knowing it'll please her and nurture

realitysandwich.com/x/convergences/

"What are the Black Hills?

The Sioux peoples consider The Black Hills to be “the Heart of Everything That Is”, their ancestral homeland and site of their sacred ceremonies. The US Government’s illegal seizure of this land (1872) caused irreparable damage to the Sioux people and their culture, and while awarded compensation today amounts to beyond $1.3 billion, The Great Sioux Nation have never collected, saying, “The Black Hills were never for sale.” President Barack Obama’s expressed commitment to considering the Great Sioux Nation’s Black Hills Claim in 2009, inspired fresh impetus for the Sioux tribes to heal, unite and make a cohesive appeal to the US government to return their rightful heritage."

Your threads multiply like rabbits.
Instead of making another new one, you could have put it in ''The American Indian Thread'' Just saying.

Wasichu

The first people who lived on the northern plains of what today is the United States called themselves "Lakota," meaning "the people,"
a word which provides the semantic basis for Dakota.

The first European people to meet the Lakota called them "Sioux," a contraction of Nadowessioux,
a now-archaic French-Canadian word meaning "snake" or enemy.


The Lakota also used the metaphor to describe the newcomers. It was Wasi'chu, which means "takes the fat," or "greedy person."

Within the modern Indian movement, Wasi'chu has come to mean those corporations and individuals, with their governmental accomplices, which continue to covet Indian lives, land, and resources for private profit.

Wasi'chu does not describe a race; it describes a state of mind.

Wasi'chu is also a human condition based on inhumanity, racism, and exploitation.

It is a sickness, a seemingly incurable and contagious disease which begot the ever advancing society of the West.
If we do not control it, this disease will surely be the basis for what may be the last of the continuing wars against all people
that believe in a better way!


nativeamericantherealdeal.tribe.net/thread/966a01d6-adb4-47f8-b423-262f47166db0
This kind of disgusting and disrespectful behaviour is condoned here

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.
I don't change one word I've said.''

truth-zone.net/forum/members-area/67105-open-up-the-clarity-zone-to-all-tz-members-we-need-transparency-and-not-secrecy.html?start=80#209733
Last Edit: 03 Feb 2016 19:00 by Cinta.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, PFIZIPFEI

Should the Sioux Separate? 03 Feb 2016 19:08 #3

  • Robert Baird
  • Robert Baird's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1235
  • Likes received: 84
Yes, my friends are Lakota and yes, I could have immersed it in that thread. But if I did you would not have learned there is a Mediwiwin Society about which you and your equally ignorant friends should know - it is Masonic from long, long ago - and even before there was a Sioux Nation derived from the Megwi and Hopewell back to what the Canadian Encyclopedia says can be traced to 4,000 BCE. When I first gave them these facts - they chocked and sputtered, but later it (Through Russell Means) became a movie he was in and much more. In fact my Fools Crow family member did go and check out what I was saying trying to disprove me and found 19th C. Scholars like Hoffman detailing their society from before the heathen horde you belong to became their nemesis and genocidal maniacs who destroyed the whole of Paradise (Bountiful as the Mormons call it).

But please do keep opening doors so I can debunk your NONsense.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Should the Sioux Separate? 03 Feb 2016 19:20 #4

  • Robert Baird
  • Robert Baird's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1235
  • Likes received: 84
Here is a partial TOC of a book she (Mediwiwin and Fools Crow family) helped me do.

The Libyan text mentioned can be found in New Guinea and Libya is where Carthage was - Phoenician!


The Prehistoric Worldwide Import of the Great Lakes

This is the Table of Contents for my book on the Old Copper Culture surrounding the pure orichalcum or copper of Lake Superior.

CHAPTER ONE: From 'Hell' and Back.

- The Canadian Encyclopedia says:
"The ancestors of the Iroquois can be traced backwards in New York State by archaeological evidence to at least 500 BC. And possibly as far back as 4,000 BC. The distinctive Iroquois culture of the historic period seems to have developed by about 1000 AD." In order to take the Iroquois back to 4000 BC one has to find the Megwi and Adena before them were once people who lived in Poverty Point where Eurasiatic technology existed and tall people thrived in the Keltic mound building tradition.

CHAPTER TWO: Manitou's Mounds and Mississippi Mud.

- Professor Jesse Jennings wrote what the Smithsonian called 'authoritative' and in its third edition says:

"...are all the high cultures of the New World resultant from a diffusion of ideas, customs, artifacts, and religious-social practices of the OLD WORLD?" - He also says: "Even more unusual at the two sites was the microflint work. The industry involved the striking of long, prismatic flakes from egg-shaped flint nodules or cores in a manner reminiscent of Eurasiatic Mesolithic industries."

CHAPTER THREE: Guardians of the Iberian Gateway (ST. Lawrence, Hudson).

- J. V. Wright is one of Canada's top academics and he wrote A History of the Native People's of Canada, Volume I, (10,000 - 1,000 B.C.) and he says:

"Historically documented native beliefs in Canada appear to have been quite similar to those of the pre-Christian Celtic, Germanic, and Scandinavian peoples as well as other parts of the world..." - He also brings us: "The Allumette-1 and Morrison's Island-6 sites, in addition to other activities, they functioned as manufacturing centres of copper tools."

CHAPTER FOUR: The Great Wall of China Extends to Ohio's 'Giants'.

- Elizabeth Wayland Barber's The Mummies of Ǘrümchi says:

"Linguistically these twins show features lumping them most closely with the 'westernmost' Indo-European languages: Celtic and Italic.... But they are not particularly similar to their nearest geographical neighbors..." - Also, she states: "What Professor Mair {University of Pennsylvania} recognized there stunned him. The mummies appeared to be neither Chinese nor Mongoloid in facial type; they looked, in fact, distinctively Caucasian..."

CHAPTER FIVE: Peru Shakes Hands With Poverty Point.

- "The rise and fall of Celtic sea power has been strangely neglected... Nothing could be further from the truth. In fact, most of Book III of Caesar's De Bello Gallico is devoted to the greatest naval battle he was ever called upon to mount.... No less than 220 ships, all larger than and superior in construction to those of the opposing Roman navy under Admiral Brutus." These words from Professor Barraclough Fell set the truth of ancient worldwide travel and trade in motion.
- He is the champion of many and the outcast of his Harvard 'cronies' and other academics. There is no part of this planet were we will not show the Kelts or 'keltoi'.
- The artifacts found near the mound builder's main sites that came to me after doing this book include a Dream Dancer's Mask of metal which weighs two and a half pounds.


CHAPTER SIX: Memphremagog:

- The Catholic Encyclopedia says: "Finally, Josephus and others identify Magog with Scythia, but in antiquity this name was used to designate vaguely any northern population." Scythia is central to the birthplace of the Kelts as genetic research shows in 35-30,000 year ago time. www.ancient-origins.net/myths...art-one-001155 'Phre' is 'fire' from the 'sun' of Druidic or Heliopolitan sun worship which is the original root of Phremasonry according to Thomas Paine.
- The most telling evidence of European involvement in North America before Christ might be the 'extinct' or should I say 'immortal' North American horse that I think was like a Shetland Pony because there were no horses or artifacts thereof for the previous 5000 years. Here is an archaeologist of note by the name of Quimby, whose report goes most un-noted: "1954 The Old Copper Assemblage and Extinct Animals. American Antiquity 20: 169-170. Quimby analyses an occurrence of deeply buried copper artifacts and associated animal bones near Fort Williams in southwest Ontario. The discovery, made in 1913 and 1916, was recorded in a geological report. Quimby reasons that the site may date to the Altithermal, approximately 3500-2000 B.C., and that the bones are those of the bison and the extinct native horse."

CHAPTER SEVEN: Copper Making Secrets and Speculations About Crystalline or Stone Age Knowledge.

- I can show the reason for red ochre on Mungo Man's skeleton (and many other cultures around the world) is possibly connected to the alchemical (shamanic) use of cinnabar. This was adequate payment for the Beothuk who were in the northern Hudson Bay route for copper when the earth had not yet rebounded much from the glaciers retreat before moving with their Keltic family to L'Anse Amour around the 6th Millennium B.C.
- Here is something spiritual about the 'immortal' element of mercury to consider. "Cinnabar will become mercury, and passing through a series of other sublimations, it is again turned into cinnabar, and thus it enables man to enjoy eternal life." This is from J. Bronowski's book and TV documentary produced by the BBC called The Ascent of Man.

CHAPTER EIGHT: Pre-Columbian and Post-Christian Americans from Europe.

- In Tucson we have on-going digs of irrigation canals and a civilization from 2000 BC but in the 1920s another more recent 'find' was made. It was by the top people in the science and handled in the appropriate manner but met a cover up to equal what happened at Manitoulin Island. Here is a little about this story from Ancient American. "Translation of the combined Latin text told a surprising story: 'In Memoriam Romani Actius: In memory of Romans Actius and Theodore, Consuls of great cities. We are carried forward on the sea (to) Calalus, {The site of present day Ocala in Florida, the name was taken from the Latin name of Porto Cale, Portugal. These Jews now meet the Toltecs and a man from the city of Rhodes - which was a key enduring fortification of the Keltic Phoenicians past the time of Posidonius who thought highly of them.} an unknown land (and) a people ruling wildly (Indians?). Toltezus (and) Silvanus are won over, Theodorus brings his forces from the city, Rhoda. And more than 700 are captured. No gold. They are (or shall be) banished from the city.
- {The metal tablets decipherment continues.}Theodorus, a man of the greatest valor, rules during 14 years. Iacobus rules during (after Theodorus) six years. God helping it (?) is not to be feared. In the name of Israel, Iacobus born again (in) the city.... Benjamin was king of the people. He came from Seine to Rome, the bravest of the Gauls..." The Benjaminites are central players in the intrigues of New World Order that are throughout history.

CHAPTER NINE: Debunkers and the Flat Earth Fiction.

- The web brings me the words of Theosophist scholars who add an important observation about the propaganda Rome used to gain ever greater control of this world. Rome as an Empire expanded whenever the people of Rome were dispossessed of booty from the evil wrought by their leaders. "Jewish scholars had already proved the similarity between the Laws of Moses and the philosophies of Plato, Aristotle and Pythagoras. Christians claimed that Jesus was a unique character, while the entire pagan world knew that the legends surrounding Jesus' life were identical with those of pagan gods. Students of comparative religion recognized their similarity to the traditions of great spiritual Teachers who had preceded Jesus."

CHAPTER TEN: Manitoulin Island and Mooring Stones.

- "The site's discoverer (Lee) was hounded from his Civil Service position into prolonged unemployment; publication outlets were cut off, the evidence was misrepresented by several prominent authors among the Brahmins; the tons of artifacts vanished into storage bins of the National Museum of Canada; for refusing to fire the discoverer the Director of the National Museum (Dr. Jacques Rousseau), who had proposed having a monograph on the site published, was himself fired and driven into exile; official positions of prestige and power were exercised in an effort to gain control over just six Sheguiandah specimens that had not gone under cover; and the site itself has been turned into a tourist resort." It has actually been built upon by a tourist campsite, just as the Kennewick Man site was covered over and pylons and trees sunk upon it the day before a congressional Bill was to take effect to protect it.
- Professor Emeritus James Scherz of the University of Wisconsin says: "More likely than not, they were but one of numerous peoples from around the world who were attracted to the copper riches found in the Upper Great Lakes Region of ancient America."
Last Edit: 03 Feb 2016 19:21 by Robert Baird. Reason: add color
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Should the Sioux Separate? 03 Feb 2016 19:22 #5

  • Cinta
  • Cinta's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Never Again
  • ''None are more hopelessly enslaved,than those who falsely believe they are free
  • Posts: 5333
  • Likes received: 1066
Robert Baird wrote:
Yes, my friends are Lakota and yes, I could have immersed it in that thread. But if I did you would not have learned there is a Mediwiwin Society about which you and your equally ignorant friends should know - it is Masonic from long, long ago - and even before there was a Sioux Nation derived from the Megwi and Hopewell back to what the Canadian Encyclopedia says can be traced to 4,000 BCE. When I first gave them these facts - they chocked and sputtered, but later it (Through Russell Means) became a movie he was in and much more. In fact my Fools Crow family member did go and check out what I was saying trying to disprove me and found 19th C. Scholars like Hoffman detailing their society from before the heathen horde you belong to became their nemesis and genocidal maniacs who destroyed the whole of Paradise (Bountiful as the Mormons call it).

But please do keep opening doors so I can debunk your NONsense.

You didn't really do a good job listening to ''your friends''

oh and Mitakuye Oyasin Robert Baird; the Wasichu who calls his Lakota friends ''Sioux'' which means snake or enemy :dunno:

Why would you refer to ''your friends'' as snake or enemy ?

might want to try these Lakota virtues Robert Baird

This kind of disgusting and disrespectful behaviour is condoned here

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.
I don't change one word I've said.''

truth-zone.net/forum/members-area/67105-open-up-the-clarity-zone-to-all-tz-members-we-need-transparency-and-not-secrecy.html?start=80#209733
Last Edit: 03 Feb 2016 19:22 by Cinta.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, annabelle

Should the Sioux Separate? 03 Feb 2016 19:25 #6

  • Robert Baird
  • Robert Baird's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1235
  • Likes received: 84
You are selling old news and lies about the people who are not all that aware of the fact THEY are white!

My friend was a top scholar in their midst and she was a good supporter of my work at one point she sent me a whole Library of proof on CDs which was being fought over in court. But do keep up the nonsense and I look forward to you repeating more lies.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Should the Sioux Separate? 03 Feb 2016 19:30 #7

  • Cinta
  • Cinta's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Never Again
  • ''None are more hopelessly enslaved,than those who falsely believe they are free
  • Posts: 5333
  • Likes received: 1066
Robert Baird wrote:
You are selling old news and lies about the people who are not all that aware of the fact THEY are white!

My friend was a top scholar in their midst and she was a good supporter of my work at one point she sent me a whole Library of proof on CDs which was being fought over in court. But do keep up the nonsense and I look forward to you repeating more lies.

I would appreciate that you point out to me the lies you think I posted in this thread

Also can you name the top scholar that seems to be your Lakota friend
This kind of disgusting and disrespectful behaviour is condoned here

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.
I don't change one word I've said.''

truth-zone.net/forum/members-area/67105-open-up-the-clarity-zone-to-all-tz-members-we-need-transparency-and-not-secrecy.html?start=80#209733
Last Edit: 03 Feb 2016 19:32 by Cinta.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

Should the Sioux Separate? 03 Feb 2016 23:19 #8

  • Robert Baird
  • Robert Baird's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1235
  • Likes received: 84
It is not just one and I have given ample scholarly proof already.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Should the Sioux Separate? 03 Feb 2016 23:28 #9

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20376
  • Likes received: 7951
Robert Baird wrote:
It is not just one and I have given ample scholarly proof already.



:chuckle:


Great response, "Robert Baird", thank you very much for making me laugh very hard!


:thumbup:
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Should the Sioux Separate? 03 Feb 2016 23:39 #10

  • Robert Baird
  • Robert Baird's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1235
  • Likes received: 84
Dear Phiz

Yes, laughter of your sort is the usual fare when facts are presented to BELIEVERS. Just quote any of the many scholars in that partial TOC and I will back them up.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Should the Sioux Separate? 03 Feb 2016 23:50 #11

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20376
  • Likes received: 7951
Robert Baird wrote:
Dear Phiz

Yes, laughter of your sort is the usual fare when facts are presented to BELIEVERS. Just quote any of the many scholars in that partial TOC and I will back them up.



When will facts be presented?


1. truth-zone.net/forum/science-and-physics/66460-nazi-intellectuals.html#194268
2. truth-zone.net/forum/paranormal/66234-hitler-and-the-occult.html?start=80#192188
3. truth-zone.net/forum/history/66355-the-ignorance-of-jew-hatred-here.html?start=40#192755


I will leave it at that for a start.



.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

Should the Sioux Separate? 03 Feb 2016 23:53 #12

  • Robert Baird
  • Robert Baird's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1235
  • Likes received: 84
Yes, all your lies have been exposed - still awaiting a quote and question. :nono:
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Should the Sioux Separate? 04 Feb 2016 00:02 #13

  • Robert Baird
  • Robert Baird's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1235
  • Likes received: 84
For people who want to learn and not for those who care squat about facts - who troll this site like it was their personal place to dump bigotry, hatred and myopia or Armageddon philosophy.

An adopted member of Fool's Crow's family sent me CD's of the ESOP Dawson Library collection. It was during the fallout mentioned in the honoring article that heads the exploration I hope you all take while learning what goes on as people like Rod Schmidt (sp?) devote their lives to protecting artifacts from being destroyed by government and other associated paid hacks. Some Indians or natives will attack and destroy sites due to the myths their leaders have sold them. Remember Joseph Brant's Indian name translated means 'places bets on both sides' and he and his father were chummy with the British king (similar to Sitting Bull).

www.equinox-project.com/DRFEL.HTM

I add a link to a Provincial park that does not mention the nearby Ogham inscriptions and I will add a link to Ancient America who do mention it. Writing-on-Stone - AlbertaParks.ca
www.albertaparks.ca/writing-on-stone.aspx

ancientamerica.com/category/ogham-2/

Calico near Inyo, and Hueyatlaco are from the same era as Acambaro. It is an era when people went to Hawaii on rafts - which botany proves. Botanical genetics are not ever faked.

www-personal.umich.edu/~felik...y-calico-prt2/
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

Should the Sioux Separate? 04 Feb 2016 00:06 #14

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20376
  • Likes received: 7951
Robert Baird wrote:
Yes, all your lies have been exposed - still awaiting a quote and question. :nono:


novum wrote:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]



:joker: :thumbup:
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Should the Sioux Separate? 04 Feb 2016 17:04 #15

  • Robert Baird
  • Robert Baird's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1235
  • Likes received: 84
Your Novum Quote pic exposes you as a LIAR! Not that any of your SPECIAL NEEDs friends have any issue with Lying. Your whole cult is exposed for the little hateful deviates and liars you are. As were the Nazis.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Should the Sioux Separate? 04 Feb 2016 19:26 #16

  • Cinta
  • Cinta's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Never Again
  • ''None are more hopelessly enslaved,than those who falsely believe they are free
  • Posts: 5333
  • Likes received: 1066
Robert Baird wrote:
It is not just one and I have given ample scholarly proof already.

Robert Baird wrote:
You are selling old news and lies about the people who are not all that aware of the fact THEY are white!
My friend was a top scholar in their midst and she was a good supporter of my work at one point she sent me a whole Library of proof on CDs which was being fought over in court. But do keep up the nonsense and I look forward to you repeating more lies.
Cinta wrote:
I would appreciate that you point out to me the lies you think I posted in this thread
Also can you name the top scholar that seems to be your Lakota friend
truth-zone.net/forum/news-and-current-affairs/66463-should-the-sioux-separate.html#194378

If you want to keep your credibility here on TZ it's time you show some proof Robert Baird

Giving the name of that top scholar who you claim to be your friend shouldn't be that hard then
:dunno:
This kind of disgusting and disrespectful behaviour is condoned here

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.
I don't change one word I've said.''

truth-zone.net/forum/members-area/67105-open-up-the-clarity-zone-to-all-tz-members-we-need-transparency-and-not-secrecy.html?start=80#209733
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Should the Sioux Separate? 05 Feb 2016 01:42 #17

  • Robert Baird
  • Robert Baird's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1235
  • Likes received: 84
Dear C

I know you have no credibility and I certainly will never expose a person who might be alive to the likes of you.

There are many top scholars quoted from their books you can ask questions about if you are capable of reading.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Should the Sioux Separate? 05 Feb 2016 20:24 #18

  • Cinta
  • Cinta's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Never Again
  • ''None are more hopelessly enslaved,than those who falsely believe they are free
  • Posts: 5333
  • Likes received: 1066
Robert Baird wrote:
Dear C

I know you have no credibility and I certainly will never expose a person who might be alive to the likes of you.

There are many top scholars quoted from their books you can ask questions about if you are capable of reading.





If your friend really is what you say ''a top scholar'' then certainly he or she is known in the academic world

and wouldn't mind to be mentioned on this forum.

This is not about ''exposing'' Robert Baird it is about showing your credibility;so far you have failed
This kind of disgusting and disrespectful behaviour is condoned here

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.
I don't change one word I've said.''

truth-zone.net/forum/members-area/67105-open-up-the-clarity-zone-to-all-tz-members-we-need-transparency-and-not-secrecy.html?start=80#209733
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Should the Sioux Separate? 05 Feb 2016 22:03 #19

  • Robert Baird
  • Robert Baird's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1235
  • Likes received: 84
Dear C

If you actually read and did some research you would probably figure out who it is. But you are quite wrong about scholars and politics when it comes to sensitive issues amongst various aboriginal groups. Have you heard about piping?


More important is my point about the scholars who are named and whom if you asked questions about you might learn more.

Instead you are trying to be smart assed and showing how little you actually know - about everything.
Last Edit: 05 Feb 2016 22:05 by Robert Baird.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Should the Sioux Separate? 05 Feb 2016 22:09 #20

  • Cinta
  • Cinta's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Never Again
  • ''None are more hopelessly enslaved,than those who falsely believe they are free
  • Posts: 5333
  • Likes received: 1066
Robert Baird wrote:
Dear C

If you actually read and did some research you would probably figure out who it is. But you are quite wrong about scholars and politics when it comes to sensitive issues amongst various aboriginal groups. Have you heard about piping?

:facepalm:
Robert Baird wrote:
You are selling old news and lies about the people who are not all that aware of the fact THEY are white!
My friend was a top scholar in their midst and she was a good supporter of my work

at one point she sent me a whole Library of proof on CDs which was being fought over in court.

What is the matter can't you just write a simple name?

Are there records of this courtcase ?
This kind of disgusting and disrespectful behaviour is condoned here

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.
I don't change one word I've said.''

truth-zone.net/forum/members-area/67105-open-up-the-clarity-zone-to-all-tz-members-we-need-transparency-and-not-secrecy.html?start=80#209733
Last Edit: 05 Feb 2016 22:12 by Cinta.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2020 - May 2021, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 255 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 70 - Raised
( £ 53 GBP )
donation thermometer
21%
Most Recent Donation $50 USD
28th August 2020

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.