Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Europe's Jewish Exodus

Europe's Jewish Exodus 28 Mar 2016 03:27 #1

• Straight Shooter
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

Europe's Jewish Exodus 28 Mar 2016 03:45 #2

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
yep - I watched this a couple days ago - little wonder , whatever they do , the goyim pay - I don't wish them luck obviously .

Europe's Jewish Exodus 28 Mar 2016 03:49 #3

• Straight Shooter
Lizzy wrote:
yep - I watched this a couple days ago - little wonder , whatever they do , the goyim pay - I don't wish them luck obviously .

Europe is on it's way to Sharia Law, the Jewish people are getting out before it's too late.

Europe's Jewish Exodus 28 Mar 2016 03:57 #4

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
.......... wrote:
Lizzy wrote:

Europe is on it's way to Sharia Law, the Jewish people are getting out before it's too late.

yes- and they've been rumbled too - people are being to see at whose hands this horrendous mess is......but they have NO right in the occupied territories ,and all done with everyone's elses' $$$$$$$$$$ . They make me sick.

Europe's Jewish Exodus 28 Mar 2016 04:14 #5

• novum
  • Platinum Member
.......... wrote:

It is interesting that the growth of the Israeli population is now in part reliant on increased hostility towards jews in europe and terror attacks in Europe. And that will happen with more radical islamists getting into europe, which they are.

So more islam into europe = bigger israel, which some in the film there are clearly wanting as they believe it will better support the future of israel.
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, .........., rodin, Flare

Europe's Jewish Exodus 28 Mar 2016 04:20 #6

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
^^ it's totally a win - win for zio- jews pulling all the strings , each time there's an .event' the jewish community are running for cover in ever increasing #''s.

Europe's Jewish Exodus 28 Mar 2016 06:15 #7

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Lizzy wrote:
Why so much hatred for jews, just normal people like you and me? :dunno: Directing your anger to the zionist architects of Coudenhove-Kalergi plans, ok, but those normal jews are just as victim as you, Zorro, Pfizi or Voltaire.

You really cannot blame people for leaving;

Europe used to be the best continent to live in the 90s, but the tax farming and regulations only increased. There's a whole wide world out there to explore and I strongly suggest you do so. :up:
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

Europe's Jewish Exodus 28 Mar 2016 06:30 #8

• Straight Shooter
novum wrote:
.......... wrote:

It is interesting that the growth of the Israeli population is now in part reliant on increased hostility towards jews in europe and terror attacks in Europe. And that will happen with more radical islamists getting into europe, which they are.

So more islam into europe = bigger israel, which some in the film there are clearly wanting as they believe it will better support the future of israel.

Europe's Jewish Exodus 28 Mar 2016 14:45 #9

• GMP
  • Silver Member
Jewish people in Europe who think Israel is a safer place to live - might go to Israel.
They have that right.
Some poor sod being bombed to shit in Syria might ( rightly) think Europe is a safer place to live - might try and get to Europe.
There's a pattern there lads.
People are pretty much the same when it comes to perceived safety for them and their loved ones.
:)
Last Edit: 28 Mar 2016 14:46 by GMP.

Europe's Jewish Exodus 28 Mar 2016 16:49 #10

• Flare
Ah yes, so they crush Europe with multiculturalism and pull out their own people to safely come live in Israël which has "Jews only" immigration rules.

Europe's Jewish Exodus 28 Mar 2016 17:43 #11

• bd
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
.......... wrote:
Europe is on it's way to Sharia Law ...

do you truly believe that the majority, which is vastly non muslim, will ever allow ANY religious law to become dominant in secular societies?
i do not.
"From each according to his ability, to each according to his need."

Europe's Jewish Exodus 28 Mar 2016 18:13 #12

• hokuspokus
.......and one day Israel will be the World's policeman and much much larger than it is today as it
takes land from its neighbours , who have fled, to house the new arrivals from Europe and elsewhere.
And Israel will be secular whilst the rest of the World is a multi cultural hell hole . And everyone will ask
" how did that happen?". At least I know I wasn't a "useful idiot" when this happens.
Some of the other characters that frequent this forum will not be able to say the same.
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro, Flare

Europe's Jewish Exodus 28 Mar 2016 18:45 #13

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Flare wrote:
Ah yes, so they crush Europe with multiculturalism and pull out their own people to safely come live in Israël which has "Jews only" immigration rules.
"They" crush Europe? The "zionist" freaks in power maybe, the jew in the street is just as you and me, only then without foreskin.

Their "own" people? Why do you think that people are "owned"? Every individual is different. There's no such thing as "your own people".

Any sane person who cares for his bank account, the future payment of their offspring and property leaves countries where the robbers in power take 40-50% of their salaries, take crazy loans on their children and sell housing for far too much.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

MAKE ALIYA NOW !!! 28 Mar 2016 19:35 #14

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

MAKE ALIYA NOW !!!
:up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aliyah

"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

Europe's Jewish Exodus 28 Mar 2016 20:43 #15

• Straight Shooter
bd wrote:
.......... wrote:
Europe is on it's way to Sharia Law ...

do you truly believe that the majority, which is vastly non muslim, will ever allow ANY religious law to become dominant in secular societies?
i do not.

Our opinions don't matter, it's what the Quran calls for.

MAKE ALIYA NOW !!! 28 Mar 2016 21:08 #16

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Thanks for starting this thread, Zorro.

In fact we also need a thread on the HOOTON PLAN or integrate the subject,
which is as CLOSELY connected with C-K's plan as can be. Same origin, same aim.

Only available in German and Português:

de.metapedia.org/wiki/Hooton-Plan
de.metapedia.org/wiki/Hooton,_Earnest
de.metapedia.org/wiki/Coudenhove-Kalergi
available in many languages but not in English :wissl:

=> translate.google.com/

Further C-K reference on TZ:

=> TOPIC: 2015 - Year of Coudenhove-Kalergi's Dream Come True ?

=> TOPIC: The Fatherland Betrayed by The Republic - Jean Raspail !!!

=> TOPIC: 'A NEW RACE OF NOBILITY' - ENNOBLED JEWISH FAMILIES !!!

=> TOPIC: UN Replacement Migration ST/ESA/SER.A/206 United Nations Population Division !!!

=> TOPIC: Africa for the Africans, Asia for the Asians, White Countries for Everyone!

=> truth-zone.net/forum/government-and-authority/61895-fighting-racism-implementing-multiculturalism.html?start=140#166591

=> truth-zone.net/forum/government-and-authority/61895-fighting-racism-implementing-multiculturalism.html?start=560#192239

=> truth-zone.net/forum/public-vent-room/66257-abby-the-hasbara-slayer.html#189402

=> truth-zone.net/forum/news-and-current-affairs/65869-australia-s-new-pm-has-jewish-roots.html?start=20#187435

=> truth-zone.net/forum/general-discussion/63386-what-to-do-with-germany.html?start=440#183245

=> truth-zone.net/forum/government-and-authority/64741-hungary-viktor-orban-washington-s-new-enemy-image.html?start=20#177196

=> truth-zone.net/forum/government-and-authority/61829-war-in-europe.html?start=60#177060

=> truth-zone.net/forum/history/65365-when-the-third-reich-came-to-the-aid-of-greece.html#177187

=> truth-zone.net/forum/anthropology/65592-europeans-of-the-world-time-to-come-home.html#166644

=> truth-zone.net/forum/government-and-authority/61895-fighting-racism-implementing-multiculturalism.html?start=200#170557

=> truth-zone.net/forum/government-and-authority/61895-fighting-racism-implementing-multiculturalism.html?start=120#150209

=> truth-zone.net/forum/government-and-authority/64148-amsterdam-officials-plan-makeover-of-black-pete-holiday-character.html#143664

=> truth-zone.net/forum/secret-societies-and-powerful-families/64739-2015-year-of-coudenhove-kalergi-s-dream-come-true.html#140758

=> truth-zone.net/forum/general-discussion/65759-what-if-everything-you-were-taught-about-world-war-ii-was-a-lie.html?start=720#107591

=> truth-zone.net/forum/faq-and-feedback-centre/63870-karma.html?start=160#132356

=> truth-zone.net/forum/government-and-authority/63577-eu-elections-pest-cholera-in-new-babylon.html#105145

=> truth-zone.net/forum/government-and-authority/63577-eu-elections-pest-cholera-in-new-babylon.html#105575

Loads and loads of info and photos to be found in those links. :)

External links:

=> Balder 1 "Practical Idealism"

=> Balder 2

Sorry for the big font, but this subject is too important to miss a single info.

LEST WE FORGET ...

Islamists/Muslims are just the proxies as you can see from the hate and fear instigating headlines of the JWO owned mouthpieces.
The JWO special forces spearheaded by CLICK are committing at least 80% of all attacks/bombings
to make their "god", who they claim promised to make them the rulers of the earth, return.

Hooton, Kaufman, Coudenhove-Kalergi, Lerner-Spectre, Merkel/Kazmierczak ... are the names
which will go down in history as the promoters of the most heinous atrocity against mankind.

Source: truth-zone.net/forum/general-discussion/66458-the-coudenhove-kalergi-plan-the-genocide-of-the-peoples-of-europe.html?start=20#200714

MAKE ALIYA NOW !!! :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up:

"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 28 Mar 2016 21:27 by PFIZIPFEI.
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro

Europe's Jewish Exodus 28 Mar 2016 22:16 #17

• Flare
Gaia wrote:
Flare wrote:
"They" crush Europe? The "zionist" freaks in power maybe, the jew in the street is just as you and me, only then without foreskin.

Their "own" people? Why do you think that people are "owned"? Every individual is different. There's no such thing as "your own people".

Any sane person who cares for his bank account, the future payment of their offspring and property leaves countries where the robbers in power take 40-50% of their salaries, take crazy loans on their children and sell housing for far too much.

They = Zionists yes

And there are no other people walking this planet who have more racial consciousness of themselves as a collective than jews do. So they definately see themselves as a 'we' and 'us' and behave like a tribe. I think the Holocaust story plays a big role in this, which has been fed to them by the Zionists and they will always feel 'threatened' by anything which is even slightly critical of them. Therefore they will always back eachother up. A good portion of the jews probably aren't even aware themselves of what is going on in the world, as they are also propagandized by the media.

However, a lot of jews believe thoroughly that they are the "chosen ones", will dominate the world and all will have 2200 slaves per jew:

Anyway, the Zionist plan is to destroy the white race, which you can see is in full progress in EU and US through mass-immigration, and then easily dominate the world from Israël.
Last Edit: 28 Mar 2016 22:31 by Flare.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, Return of Zorro, Orangeaid, rodin

Europe's Jewish Exodus 30 Mar 2016 09:15 #18

• rodin
  • Spam Killer
  • BELIEF IS THE ENEMY OF TRUTH
Last year the vibe on chat rooms was that Jews living in the West were going to get blowback form their weaponised immigration policy. I was pointing out that in order to populate Eretz Yisrael Jews will be required to leave the West behind anyway, and so a scorched Earth policy was in play. Now I see why the internet has allowed us to find out who is at the bottom (or top) of the so called New World Order. On of the great puzzles, since the Internet is Jew run.

Exposing them will act as leverage to get them to emigrate.... Takes us back to Herzl advocating antisemitism....
To understand who rules over you look to whom you tube can't criticise

The media isn't there to cover the news
It's there to cover the news up

All establishment lies pass through three stages
First, they are accepted as being self evident
Second, they are exposed by diligent research
Third, they are enforced

"Communism is the bloodiest, most difficult and the most terrible way from capitalism to capitalism" from Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina
User(s) who Liked this post: novum, Orangeaid

Europe's Jewish Exodus 30 Mar 2016 12:28 #19

• Flare
rodin wrote:
Last year the vibe on chat rooms was that Jews living in the West were going to get blowback form their weaponised immigration policy. I was pointing out that in order to populate Eretz Yisrael Jews will be required to leave the West behind anyway, and so a scorched Earth policy was in play. Now I see why the internet has allowed us to find out who is at the bottom (or top) of the so called New World Order. On of the great puzzles, since the Internet is Jew run.

Exposing them will act as leverage to get them to emigrate.... Takes us back to Herzl advocating antisemitism....

Fake zionist quotes 2: Herzl: “The anti-Semites shall be our best friend”.

==============================================================================================================
“It is essential that the sufferings of Jews.. . become worse. . . this will assist in realization of our plans. . .I have an excellent idea. . . I shall induce anti-Semites to liquidate Jewish wealth. . . The anti-Semites will assist us thereby in that they will strengthen the persecution and oppression of Jews. The anti-Semites shall be our best friends”. (From his Diary, Part I, pp. 16)
==============================================================================================================

This quote has spread like a wildfire on the internet, among antisemites and uncritical haters of Israel, but it is fake. It is a falsification.

The problem is that this quote has been used by “respectable” scholars too. Like in my homecountry, Sweden the former diplomat Ingmar Karlsson.

Lets dissect the quote

Lets look at the original text.

The incomplete 1922 edition of the diaries in german can be found on the internet. If you look at it you will find that the quote has been heavy edited, compared to the german text. But antisemites usually claim that the german edition 1922 has been edited and is a falsification, so lets stick to an english edition instead.

I am using the 1960 edition of the diaries. ( The complete diaries of Theodor Herzl. Vol. 1 / edited by Raphael Patai ; translated by Harry Zohn ). On page 83-84 you can find the quote.

It begins with visions and fantasies that Herzl has had about the struggel for the right of the Jews.

One of my dreams during the period of uncertainty was to force Alois Lichtenstein, Schönerer or Lueger to a duel.

If I had been shot, a letter left behind by me would have told the world that I fell a victim to to this most unjust movement. Thus my death might at least have improved the heads and hearts of men. But if I had shot my opponent, I wanted to make a magnificent speech before the assize court, first expressing my regrets at “the death of an honorable man,” like Mores who had stabbed Captain Mayer to death.

Then I would have gone into the Jewish Question, making a powerful, Lassalle- like speech which would have shaken and moved the jury and inspired respect from the court, leading to my acquittal. Thereupon the Jews would have offered to make me a member of parliament. But I would have been obliged to decline that, because I did not want to become a representative of the people over the dead body of a human being. — And now I find that the anti-Semites are fully within their rights.

It would be an excellent idea to call in respectable, accredited anti-Semites as liquidators of property. To the people they would vouch for the fact that we do not wish to bring about the impoverishment of the countries that we leave. At first they must not be given large fees for this; otherwise we shall spoil our instruments and make them despicable as “stooges of the Jews.

Later their fees will increase, and in the end we shall have only Gentile officials in the countries from which we have emigrated. The anti-Semites will become our most dependable friends, the anti-Semitic countries our allies.

As you can see, the quote I first mentioned is clearly false.

Here are two photos of the book:

(Via google you can see that the photographies are not manipulated.)

As you can see there are great differences between the Herzl quote first mentioned and the real quote. The beginning is manipulated and the text “will strengthen the persecution and oppression of Jews” has been inserted.

The use of a falsification

CThe falsified quote circulates all over the world as an evidence of the “evil” of the early sionists. It is used as a “proof” that the jews are behind the antisemitic movement. It often accompanies another falsifications the “protocols of the elders of Sion”. The first source of this quote that I have been able to trace is the antisemite Andrew Carrington Hitchcock. who did exactly that.

Here is one example of the use of the quote by one of the antisemites: (Source: www.erichufschmid.net)

https://ligator.files.wordpress.com/2012/08/skc3a4rmklipp.jpg?w=446&h=220

If you want to see how authors who are not antisemites treat the correct quote by Herzl, look at this book by Isaiah Friedman.

liberology.wordpress.com/2012/08/05/fake-zionist-quotes-2-herzl-the-anti-semites-shall-be-our-best-friend/
User(s) who Liked this post: Orangeaid

Europe's Jewish Exodus 30 Mar 2016 15:04 #20

• annabelle
  • Silver Member
'Islamization of Europe a good thing'

Rabbi Baruch Efrati believes Jews should 'rejoice at the fact that Europe is paying for what it did to us for hundreds of years by losing its identity.' He praises Islam for promoting modesty, respect for God

As concerns grow over the increasing number of Muslims in Europe, it appears not everyone is bothered by the issue, including an Israeli rabbi who even welcomes the phenomenon.

Rabbi Baruch Efrati, a yeshiva head and community rabbi in the West Bank settlement of Efrat, believes that the Islamization of Europe is actually a good thing.

"With the help of God, the gentiles there will adopt a healthier life with a lot of modesty and integrity, and not like the hypocritical Christianity which appears pure but is fundamentally corrupt," he explained.

Rabbi Efrati was asked to discuss the issue by an oriental studies student, who inquired on Judaism's stand toward the process Europe has been going through in recent years.

Following the election of a hijab-wearing Muslim woman as the mayor of the Bosnian city of Visoko for the first time in continent's history, the student asked the rabbi on the Kipa website: "How do we fight the Islamization of Europe and return it to the hands of Christians and moderates?"

Efrati wrote in response that the Islamization of Europe was better than a Christian Europe for ethical and theological reasons – as a punishment against Christians for persecuting the Jews and the fact that Christianity, as opposed to Islam, is considered "idolatry" from a halachic point of view.

"Jews should rejoice at the fact that Christian Europe is losing its identity as a punishment for what it did to us for the hundreds of years were in exile there," the rabbi explained as the ethical reason for favoring Muslims, quoting shocking descriptions from the Rishonim literature (written by leading rabbis who lived during the 11th to 15th centuries) about pogroms and mass murders committed by Christians against Jews.

"We will never forgive Europe's Christians for slaughtering millions of our children, women and elderly… Not just in the recent Holocaust, but throughout the generations, in a consistent manner which characterizes all factions of hypocritical Christianity…

"A now, Europe is losing its identity in favor of another people and another religion, and there will be no remnants and survivors from the impurity of Christianity, which shed a lot of blood it won't be able to atone for."

'Islam a relatively honest religion'

The theological reason, according to Rabbi Efrati, is that Christianity – which he sees as idolatry – has a tendency to "destroy normal life and abstain from it on the one hand, while losing modesty on the other hand," as it "ranges between radical monasticism to radical Western licentiousness."

Islam, the rabbi added, is "a religion which misjudges its prophets but is relatively honest. It educates a bit more for a stable life of marriage and creation, where there is certain modesty and respect for God."

Efrati ruled, therefore, that "even if we are in a major war with the region's Arabs over the Land of Israel, Islam is still much better as a gentile culture than Christianity."

He added, however, that Jews must pray that the Islamization of most of Europe will not harm the people of Israel.

www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4299673,00.html

Judaism and Islam ie Jews and Muslims have more in common with each other than many seem to realize. The on-the-surface misunderstanding of others seems to be because Zionists have been enacting proxy wars in which millions of Muslims have been slaughtered as well as the horrors that have been inflicted upon Palestine and Palestinians.

Scratch under the surface and you will find that despite the horrors, slaughters and even body part industries (Israelis have even illegally stolen body parts of their own Israeli soldiers, citizens etc..) they have some things in common and a familiar outlook in certain respects even on a dogmatic/religious level, Islam respects part of Judaism, parts of the Old Testament.

Islam teaches that God revealed divine truth through a series of prophets mentioned in the Hebrew Bible, starting with Adam and continuing through such noted biblical figures as Noah, Abraham, Moses and David. The prophets transmitted these revelations through sacred scriptures. The Quran refers to the revelation contained in the Hebrew Bible as the Suhuf Ibrahim (scrolls of Abraham), Suhuf Musa (scrolls of Moses), Tawrat (Torah) and Zabul (Psalms). Muslim scholars have described these scriptures as an expression of the truth written in God's unchanging "Preserved Tablet" in heaven.

The Problem of Tahrif

Unlike the Quran's perfect recitation of God's eternal truth in the heavenly Preserved Tablet, the Hebrew Bible is said to suffer from a range of imperfections.

Muhammad on Believing the Hebrew Bible

In the Hadith, collected sayings and incidents from the life of Muhammad, the Prophet himself directly addresses the question of whether Muslims should believe the Hebrew scriptures. According to an account attributed to a companion of Muhammad named Abu Hurairah, Jewish "People of the Book" used to read their scriptures to Muslims in Hebrew and explain the readings in Arabic.

In response, Muhammad is reported to have said, "Do not believe the people of the Book, nor disbelieve them, but say, 'We believe in Allah and whatever is revealed to us, and whatever is revealed to you.'" As noted by Rabbi Allen Maller in an essay for IslamiCity, the passage is not an outright rejection of the Hebrew Bible, but reflects the Islamic doctrine that both the Quran and the Hebrew Scriptures express eternal truth.

people.opposingviews.com/islam-believe-old-testament-6635.html

What fundamentalist Islamists and Zionists Jews would both like to see is the complete destruction of Christianity and any semblance of it in what some deem as 'Christian Europe'. Many Muslims blame Christianity for the slaughters that have taken place because of the belief that 'Christian America' or 'Christian Europe' has been slaughtering them. They believe the propaganda hence they do not blame who is really behind it, the secret societies that control Europe and America and the Jewish Zionists who are in full control of America's Foreign Policy and Government as well as NATO and Western Allies..

The mass slaughter of innocent civilians in proxy wars based on lies at the instigation of Israel/Mossad/neocons has nothing to do with Christianity. Many Muslims refuse to understand this and see Christianity (Christian Europe) as the enemy and actually have some respect for and a feeling of kinship with Judaism and their 'fellow Jews'..

My view is that Europe (and the United States) is not Christian as far as it being a 'Christian country' though there are Christian traditions that have been handed down through the ages, through it's history, some of which have still not been destroyed. Europe is not secular any more than North America is secular in that these countries are ROOTED in secret societies, hidden hand players who control from behind the scenes but who are also truly hidden in plain site and are based in the occult and ancient mystery Babylonian religions. One only need study the architecture and symbolism RIFE to see this as a first step of becoming aware of this.

Zionists do and have been promoting anti-Semitism in order to create fear amongst Jews so they will immigrate to Israel, there is too much evidence of this to think otherwise and it makes perfects sense. They have all those on-going settlements to fill. Jews have even been caught in the United States calling on the police and complaining to them and others, including the media, about being persecuted by anti-semites only for it to be discovered that they were doing it to themselves :wissl: that is not to say that they are not ever really being threatened but that also plays into the hands of Zionists/Israelis.

But yes.. if Jews feel under any threat with the Jewish inspired and implemented on-going agenda of flooding Europe with Muslims then they have the very real option of fleeing to the safely of The Jewish State of Israel where they will be given a stolen place to live with benefits while some Jews relish gleefully at the thought of the revenge against Europe that is being enacted which they enjoy to see in their twisted minds even while it furthers yet another agenda, more than one agenda, the homogenization of Europe, the eventual tearing down of borders, furtherance of the New World Order..
Last Edit: 30 Mar 2016 15:15 by annabelle.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare