Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

Poll: yes

Yes 2 13.3%
No way! 13 86.7%
Total number of voters: 15 ( Steven, Mountaineer, entrangermercenary1, bd, PFIZIPFEI ) See more
Only registered users can participate to this poll
  • Page:

TOPIC: GAY ADOPTION POLL

GAY ADOPTION POLL 01 Jun 2016 21:17 #1

• Exorcist
Assuming you produced children in a normal heterosexual marriage/partnership would you consent to their adoption by gay/lesbian couples in the event of the death of yourself and your partner?

Option 1....Yes

Option 2.....No way!

Could members please post how they voted.

I voted ....No way!
NUKES ARE A HOAX
TRUTH IS HATE FOR THOSE THAT HATE THE TRUTH
Meet the New Boss.....Same as the Old Boss

http://www.stopthecrime.net/Henry-Makow---Illuminati----(2008).PDF
(((ROCCO))) is a Sayanim Troll
(((HotRod))) is a (((ROCCO))) sock account
MrAnderson is a Bollock….lmao
Last Edit: 01 Jun 2016 21:42 by Exorcist.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

GAY ADOPTION POLL 01 Jun 2016 21:20 #2

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
Nope. Children shouldn't be bought and sold.
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

He cried in a whisper at some image, at some vision—he cried out twice, a cry that was no more than a breath: "'The horror!

GAY ADOPTION POLL 01 Jun 2016 21:54 #3

• rodin
  • Spam Killer
  • BELIEF IS THE ENEMY OF TRUTH
My thread on DIF had about a hundred votes for and another hundred against as I recall
To understand who rules over you look to whom you tube can't criticise

The media isn't there to cover the news
It's there to cover the news up

All establishment lies pass through three stages
First, they are accepted as being self evident
Second, they are exposed by diligent research
Third, they are enforced

"Communism is the bloodiest, most difficult and the most terrible way from capitalism to capitalism" from Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina

GAY ADOPTION POLL 01 Jun 2016 22:19 #4

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Good poll, as it is phrased in a personal way.

No way! I voted. My personal view is that a child is best raised in a stable relationship of a father and mother. I wouldn't want my child to be in some family I didn't know anyway, but I think a gay couple is not the best place for the little one, no matter his/her age.

But, that doesn't mean I can project my views on others. If other people, with other norms and ideas, and especially the child itself, when old enough to assess it, see it as the best option, not me, or Exorcist, or rodin, or ragnarok, or The State or anyone else has the right to forbid those people that from doing.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

GAY ADOPTION POLL 01 Jun 2016 22:28 #5

• Exorcist
rodin wrote:
My thread on DIF had about a hundred votes for and another hundred against as I recall

What a shocking result that must have been!
NUKES ARE A HOAX

Last Edit: 01 Jun 2016 22:30 by Exorcist.

GAY ADOPTION POLL 01 Jun 2016 22:36 #6

• Straight Shooter
I believe people should be raised by their birth parents. In the event of death of a parent i believe immediate blood related family should step up to raise the kids. With that being said i'm not going to vote in the poll because there isn't enough members on this forum for the results to matter. Also this should not be in the news News and Current Affairs section it should be in a members section.

GAY ADOPTION POLL 01 Jun 2016 22:54 #7

• Exorcist
.......... wrote:
I believe people should be raised by their birth parents. In the event of death of a parent i believe immediate blood related family should step up to raise the kids. With that being said i'm not going to vote in the poll because there isn't enough members on this forum for the results to matter. Also this should not be in the news News and Current Affairs section it should be in a members section.

:arowup: Typical Hasby interjection to conceal the kosher agenda from the eyes of visitors.
NUKES ARE A HOAX

Last Edit: 01 Jun 2016 22:55 by Exorcist.

GAY ADOPTION POLL 01 Jun 2016 22:58 #8

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Exorcist wrote:
.......... wrote:

:arowup: Typical Hasby interjection to conceal the kosher agenda from the eyes of visitors.

Are you starting throwing around those stupid labels too? :yerright:

Dots seems FAR from any jewpusher and I haven't seen him promote the state of Israel. Like most, if not all, of us here did not do.

On one hand you are a sharp thinker, on the other hand a very close-minded poster. Pity, really.
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

GAY ADOPTION POLL 02 Jun 2016 00:05 #9

• Possibly
  • Fresh Member
What if the orphaned child in the "heterosexual normal marriage" was gay?

GAY ADOPTION POLL 02 Jun 2016 00:08 #10

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Possibly wrote:
What if the orphaned child in the "heterosexual normal marriage" was gay?

GAY ADOPTION POLL 02 Jun 2016 05:27 #11

• rodin
  • Spam Killer
.......... wrote:

Agree - Not News Section material, but see why it was posted here (it is a response thread).

You should vote, never mind it is a small forum. Good that the poll is public not secret. All polls should be like this, secret polls are like courts accepting witness statements without being able to check if the witness even exists.

Third, they are enforced

"Communism is the bloodiest, most difficult and the most terrible way from capitalism to capitalism" from Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina
User(s) who Liked this post: Exorcist

GAY ADOPTION POLL 02 Jun 2016 06:17 #12

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
it doesn't work like that anymore .....many are forced adoptions now with no say on where your child goes .

I'd say if I had a choice - to be a hetro family .

Answer to Possibly ..........well at least he wouldn't have learned it at home.

GAY ADOPTION POLL 02 Jun 2016 14:42 #13

• Exorcist
rodin wrote:
.......... wrote:

Agree - Not News Section material, but see why it was posted here (it is a response thread).

You should vote, never mind it is a small forum. Good that the poll is public not secret. All polls should be like this, secret polls are like courts accepting witness statements without being able to check if the witness even exists.

Just checked. Your DIF poll is in the Rant room.
Current state:
217 in favour of gay adoption
197 against

It's a "secret" ballot with voter's identity unavailable rather than an "open" one. Probably sock "fixed" as per Jusual.
Was the "open" ballot option available when you posted it?
NUKES ARE A HOAX

Last Edit: 02 Jun 2016 14:56 by Exorcist.

GAY ADOPTION POLL 02 Jun 2016 15:40 #14

• GMP
  • Silver Member
Mum and Dad make the best parents IMO.
Not all kids are lucky enough to be raised by Mum and Dad.
Some kids have to be adopted.
If a gay couple passes all the vetting and can provide a secure loving home for a kid that otherwise would not have one.
Where's the harm in that?

GAY ADOPTION POLL 02 Jun 2016 21:39 #15

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
www.renegadetribune.com/homosexuals-normalizing-pedophilia/

Homosexuals Are Normalizing Pedophilia
May 29, 2016 Aria Whitebeam 12 Comments

My last article about bestiality may have disturbed your stomach, and this article may disturb your heart. Again, I believe awareness is essential to our cause. Truth is our ultimate goal. When researching the subject and original study plan, ‘the normalization of pedophilia’, it became pretty clear, pretty fast that homosexuals have a passionate voice, concern and need to promote sympathy for pedophiles. They write a lot, lobby a lot and try to push for the acceptance of pedophilia. In other words, many gay men want it to be considered morally acceptable to fuck boys. This is not the only form of child abuse, but these disgusting degenerates want to normalize their “relationships”, and because of this, all forms of abuse will become acceptable. Get ready to tolerate the intolerable; this is where we are standing.

The muddying of the waters became clear in 2013 when the DSM (Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders) changed the classifications of Paraphilias as a whole. A Paraphilia is a non typical sexual behaviour. What they did with this was place a consensual clause in it.

For Pedophilia to be classed as a mental health disorder it must cause distress to yourself or another, injury or death to another, or have sexual desires about those unable or unwilling to consent. So in other words, like when they began normalizing homosexuality it came first with ‘comfortability’ – if you are comfortable being gay then it is not a disorder. It appears this is what is happening here. And just so you know, the same doctors who removed Homosexuality from the DSM are the same ones now fighting for pedophiles.

Well, there are lots of people comfortable with being a pedophile and were happily lobbying the DSM, asking that pedophilia be removed, and it almost was, but there was public disagreement. Thank the gods some of us can still say no.

However, I often think they push these things knowing it is too soon and people will not allow it, but gently, gently, the move has begun. B4U Act is an organisation, which has this as a mission statement:

GAY ADOPTION POLL 02 Jun 2016 23:32 #16

• bd
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
^^^^ bullshit.
how do you explain pedophiles that like children of the opposite sex, or are they not a problem in your tiny mind?
homosexuality is not related to pedophilia, any more than heterosexuality is.
"From each according to his ability, to each according to his need."

GAY ADOPTION POLL 03 Jun 2016 08:27 #17

• Exorcist
bd wrote:
^^^^ bullshit.
how do you explain pedophiles that like children of the opposite sex, or are they not a problem in your tiny mind?

Fuck off.......It definitely is related....:arowdn:

http://www.frc.org/get.cfm?i=is02e3
NUKES ARE A HOAX

User(s) who Liked this post: rodin

GAY ADOPTION POLL 03 Jun 2016 09:27 #18

• rodin
  • Spam Killer
rodin wrote:
.......... wrote:

Actually the poll is not really open, names of those who voted are listed, but not how they voted. How they voted should also be visible in an open as opposed to secret ballot.

Third, they are enforced

GAY ADOPTION POLL 03 Jun 2016 11:27 #19

• novum
  • Platinum Member
rodin wrote:
Actually the poll is not really open, names of those who voted are listed, but not how they voted. How they voted should also be visible in an open as opposed to secret ballot.

There are no options with these kunena polls, what you see is what you get, there is no way to display who voted what.

If i went out of my way and looked in the db i suppose i could see who voted what.
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352

GAY ADOPTION POLL 03 Jun 2016 11:34 #20

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
Exorcist wrote:
bd wrote:
^^^^ bullshit.

Fuck off.......It definitely is related....:arowdn:

http://www.frc.org/get.cfm?i=is02e3

I've seen you trying to push this link twice now. Why don't you just screengrab the bits you think make your case?
User(s) who Liked this post: bd